Thread: Not sure about this online store...

Newbie tenderlumplings may be famous one day tenderlumplings may be famous one day
    Thanks

Not sure about this online store...

I'm looking to buy the Chobits box set, and saw it for ridiculously (and I MEAN ridiculously - knocked down from 70-odd dollars to about 28 dollars) cheap. The site is http://www.nextdayanime.com. Does anyone know of any issues people have had with this site? It's too good to be true.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Not sure about this online store...

Quote Originally Posted by tenderlumplings
    I'm looking to buy the Chobits box set, and saw it for ridiculously (and I MEAN ridiculously - knocked down from 70-odd dollars to about 28 dollars) cheap. The site is http://www.nextdayanime.com. Does anyone know of any issues people have had with this site? It's too good to be true.
    well just be glad it is cheap

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have never purchased anything from them so my suggestion is that you try and get it from them and if something turns out to wrong with it count your losses and move along. i mean i think its worth a shot.

Newbie MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want buy it, try it. If it doesn't work, do not go on a massacre rampage and don't make your neighbor it the box with his cereal. I never did that, by the way. :coughs:

I reccomend you not to buy it. If you buy it and it doesn't work, even if it was cheap, you lost some money. Instead, go buy a box of cheese crackers.
    Okay... so maybe I am a bi too lazy to upload my sig....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn... Kiba's pretty good. with teh dog and steriods, anyway...

Newbie ryan_logan360 may be famous one day ryan_logan360 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tenderlumplings
    thats stuff so cheap because its all bootleg crap.