+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 1: Crimson Angel

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 1: Crimson Angel

**This is my first attempt at writing something that is based from an anime series or from any other form of copyrighted material. I hope you enjoy it! ^_^ More chapters to come soon! They will be posted in reply to this thread's comments, in order to save space in the 'Fanfic' category. So you will have to look past replies to get to following chapters. **

Kyo Nakamura was just an ordinary teenager trying to live an ordinary life. He had always gone to school, worked part-time, and lived a pretty ‘typical’ teenager lifestyle. Hanging out with friends, shopping for new games, meeting new girls… Yet, he always felt so empty; like there was something in life that he was missing.

“Did you ever feel like there’s a big hole in your life?” Kyo asked his classmate, Kazu, during their lunch break one day. “Hmm? I don’t understand what you’re sayin’, man,” Said Kazu. They both picked up their books and started heading back to class. Kyo looked at Kazu and said, “I mean that I don’t feel all that alive, lately. Like something is missing and I don’t know what.” Kazu couldn’t help but bust out in to a fit of laughter, “Ha, ha, ha!! Maybe you need to get laid, Kyo-kun!” Kyo, with a serious look on his face, stopped dead in his tracks. “I’m bein’ serious, man!! It’s been bothering me for the last couple of months now. It’s driving me up the friggin’ wall!” Kazu patted Kyo on the back, “My bad, dude. I’m just yankin’ your chain. You’ll figure it out, I’m sure.” “Yeah,” Kyo said in reply. And with that, they headed back to class.

Kyo’s desk was a window seat. He never had any qualms about sitting near the window—who would? He had a perfect view of the city and he enjoyed every minute of it. While staring out the window, daydreaming during classes, he seen something highly unusual; something he had only seen on television. Jumping from building to building, rooftop to rooftop, was this stunning beauty in red. Her long, black hair flowing as if it was playing with the wind while she danced in mid-air, riding on what looked like, “AT’s?” Kyo said aloud. He stared as if he had never seen the world through a pane of glass before. The girl in red was simply stunning. Each movement was graceful and swift. Each twist and turn was poetry in motion. Kyo’s eyes could not move away from this crimson angel. “NAKAMURA!! PAY ATTENTION!!” Screamed the teacher, as he pelted Kyo in the face with a piece of chalk.

A couple of hours later, school ends and Kyo packs his things to head home. Kazu, catches up to him to walk with him home. “Hey, Kyo, did you hear about the new transfer student?” Never one to put himself in the gossip loop, Kyo says, “Nope. Didn’t know we had one. Why?” Excited, Kazu exclaims, “Well, I hear she’s pretty hot! On top of that, rumor has it that she came here to street race or something like that. Racing chicks are hot! Don’tcha think?” “Yeah, sure,” Kyo replies in his usual ‘I don’t care’ manner. They decide to take a shortcut through an alley and turn left. Halfway in to the alley, Kazu noticed a strange noise, almost like gears winding at an unusual speed. “You hear that?” Kazu asked. “Hear what? I don’t—“ Before Kyo could finish his sentence, five men pop out of the shadows. Each wearing, “AT’s!!” Said Kazu, “You’re wearing AT’s!! How cool is that?”

“How ‘bout I show you how cool this is?” Said one of the five AT wearing thugs as he uppercuts Kazu; sending him flying back about a yard or two. “What was that for??” Kyo says as he runs to help Kazu. Suddenly, he’s cut off by another thug who says, “We’re the Devas and you’re on our turf! You gotta pay to go any further, be it forward or back.” Kyo was getting angry, at this point. He hated guys like these ones, so it seemed fit for him to start swinging his fists. Each blow was dodged, due to the speed the thugs had from the use of their AT’s. Kyo was starting to wear out quickly.

“What the hell is goin’ on? What should I do?” were the only thoughts running through Kyo’s mind. One of the thugs happened to see an opening and struck Kyo hard, sending him straight to his knees. “Well, fellas. Should we make an example out of him?” All the other thugs were laughing and agreeing. “Then let’s whoop his ass!” As soon as those words came out the Deva’s mouth, he was hit by a red blur and fell to the ground. As Kyo looked up, his chin hit the dirt in amazement. Standing in front of him was the dazzling beauty he had seen out of his classroom window—the AT riding angel in red!
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jan 16, 2008 at 03:19 PM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 1: Crimson Angel

Oh wow that is awsome!!^^ I saw this and it was a very good. Glad someone made a fanfic about. Story is very good. Kinda made my head but that usally happens when i read stories on here, but it was still good. I hope to see more.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Oh wow that is awsome!!^^ I saw this and it was a very good. Glad someone made a fanfic about. Story is very good. Kinda made my head but that usally happens when i read stories on here, but it was still good. I hope to see more.
    I'm glad you took time to read it, thanks! ^_^ I am working on chapter two and will post it either today or tomorrow. I'm hopin' by tonight at the very least, but if I'm lucky it'll be this afternoon.

Thanks

Re: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 2: Filling the Void

**Well, it took me less time than I thought! It's amazing how fast one can write while working at the same time. Here's chapter 2. Enjoy!!**

“She’s even more beautiful up close,” Kyo thought to himself, as he sat, awestruck, in front of the mysterious, crimson clad young lady. As he stood back up, the Devas quickly surrounded Kyo, Kazu and their new ally. Kazu, having regained his footing, looked at the girl and said, “I sure hope you know what you’re getting yourself in to.” To which, she quickly replied, “Trust me. If I couldn’t handle it, I’d have left you here to fend for yourselves.” And with that, the battle began.

One of the Devas tried to take a swing at Kazu, who dodged and countered with a left hook, which knocked the thug out cold. Kyo had a greater problem: He had two Devas to deal with. In a normal one-on-one fight, he had no worries about holding his own, but taking two people on at once would prove to be a challenge. One Deva tried to distract him with a flurry of kicks--forcing Kyo to block and dodge--while the other tried to work his way behind him for a surprise attack. Out the corner of his eye, Kyo spotted a two-by-four. The only problem was he had no idea how he would get to it in time to defend himself from a double attack.

While Kyo was pondering how do deal with his assailants, “mystery girl” was dealing with two thugs as well. She quickly rode up a wall, back-flipped over one of the Devas and kicked him square in the crotch; a blow that would even send the largest man down to the ground. Before she could even react, the other thug grabbed her from behind; putting her in a sleeper-hold. “You bitch!! Just who in the hell do you think you are?!” The angry man said, as he shook her by the neck. “I’ll show you! You’ll see!!” Kazu, having no other opponent to face, took initiative and struck the man in the head with a brick. Instantly, his hold was released and he collapsed.

Kyo, still dealing with his double attack, finally worked up the nerve to dive for the two-by-four, picked it up and smashed his kicking opponent in the knee. “Yaaarrgh!!” the thug screamed in pain, as he fell holding his knee. Now, he only had one more person to deal with. But, before he could stand up, the mysterious, crimson angel quickly approached the remaining Deva and kicked him in to a pile of old and broken electronic equipment. The three victors stood idle for a few seconds after the fight, just staring at one another. Kazu took it upon himself to break the silence, “Well, that was fun, wasn’t it?” He broke out in to nervous laughter. The woman in red walked toward one of the downed foes and bent over him.

Kyo couldn’t help but stare at her backside. “Sure is a low cut skirt, huh, Kyo?” Kazu whispered to him, “If I had the chance—“ That’s when she turned around. Kazu quickly hushed up as she walked toward Kyo with a pair of one of the Deva’s AT’s. “Here take these,” she said as she handed them to Kyo, “I have a feeling I’ll be seeing you again sometime soon. Think of me when you use those. Catch ya later, cutie!” And with that said, she sped off on her AT’s, disappearing in the dust cloud behind her. “I didn’t even get her name…” Said Kyo, as he stared deeply at his new AT’s. Kazu, being the perpetual clown, slapped Kyo on the back, “Well, it looks I was right! You’ll be getting’ laid after all! Ha, Ha, Ha!” But Kyo knew that couldn’t be it. There had to be some reason she gave him that pair of AT’s besides, ‘you’re cute.’

A few hours later, after Kyo checked himself for any injuries and finished his homework, he decided to strap on the free AT’s given to him by the mystery girl. He hadn’t been much of a rider—in fact, he only seen AT’s being rode on via television or out of his classroom window—but he figured he’d try them anyway. He knew the basics, from what he learned off of television, so moving and braking weren’t that big of an issue. He sped toward the street and began his test cruise. Halfway down the block from his house, he spotted a make-shift ramp, made by the neighbor kids for their bike jumps. He used it to get enough air to place him on a rooftop. Using the roof’s peak as a ramp, he gained even more air and soared over the neighborhood. As he was—what felt like—floating in mid-air, he felt a rush that he never felt before and he liked it.

“Is this what I’ve been missing all this time?” He thought to himself, “Yeah! It has to be! I’m filling the void that I’ve felt inside of me all these years. For the first time of my life, I feel… ALIVE!!”

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

WOW! IT reminds me of the anime~! wasnt a big fan of it, but your storyy is sweet! Keep it up yo~
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    WOW! IT reminds me of the anime~! wasnt a big fan of it, but your storyy is sweet! Keep it up yo~
    Thanks! Hopefully you noticed chapter two and read it before you posted. If not, there's always next time. Chapter 3 is coming soon! ^_^

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

nope I didnt sorryt but now i see it~ so i shall read it! lol my bad.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay. Very nice. I hope to see more cause this a good fanfic.^^ I like chap. 2 ^^ Can't wait for what happens in chapter 3..^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast