+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 1: Crimson Angel

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 1: Crimson Angel

There's been a delay in the production of Chapter 3, but I promise that I'm doin' my best to finish it and post it. It should be up by tonight. I was hoping to have it up yesterday, but writer's block is a beeyotch! Thanks to all who've read so far.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 3: A Score to Settle

**Once again, thanks be to everyone who's read! Here is Chap. 3! Enjoy!**

“This is great!” Said Kyo as he soared in the sky. He felt like a bird in flight. Each time he landed on a rooftop, he would jump to the next. Each time he found something to use as a ramp, he took advantage of it and flew in to the air. “This is what it must feel like to be free,” he thought to himself. He decided that he would go do a little bit of exploring with his new ‘toys’ and headed out toward the downtown district, where all the ‘pros’ claimed their territory.

Kazu had already been downtown for a few hours. He had no idea that Kyo would even be there, so he decided to do a bit of exploring on his own. He had just went and bought a brand new pair of AT’s, thinking to himself, “Hell, if Kyo’s gonna ride, I will too!” Kazu had always wanted a pair of AT’s and the fact that Kyo finally had received a pair finalized his decision and drained his life savings. “They’re TOTALLY worth it!” He thought. “Besides, I’ll be sure to see that short-skirted babe in read again with these!” He fell in to a fit of laughter. The kind of laughter that makes one look crazy and sure enough, he looked the part. The crowd around him, staring at him like someone should commit him in to an asylum. Embarrassed, Kazu decided it’s time for him to see whether or not any teams were competing. He’d be able to take notes on tricks, rules and other AT related things.

Kyo just arrived downtown, passing by all the underground AT shops and street performers, until he noticed a massive crowd of people in the park across the street. Curious, he decided to check it out. He elbowed his way through the crowd until he could get a clear view of what was going on. What he saw was shocking. “It’s her again!!” He said under his breath, shocked at the fact that he’d seen her twice in the same day. It looked as is she was preparing for martial arts class; the way she stretched her muscles to prepare for what was next. Kyo pondered who her opponent would be. Finally, after a few minutes of watching her stretch, her opponent appeared. He was wearing a helmet with make-shift metal horns attached. “Wonder what team that guy’s from,” Kyo thought to himself. But then, he noticed something familiar.

“That guy has the same AT’s as me,” Kyo thought aloud, “It can’t be!! He’s a Deva?!”
    As soon as the question was asked, it was answered by the thunderous voice of the helmet-clad man. “I’m Shingo Kawabara, the leader of the Devas! Where is she?? Where’s the girl who brought shame to my team??” A mass of fingers pointed toward Kyo’s mysterious new friend, who simply sat there; staring at her foe. “Her? This skank is the one who did this??” He walked toward her and grabbed her by the face. “I’ve got a score to settle with you, bitch!!” She grabbed his wrist and said in reply, “Really? I didn’t think you played football.” Her attempt to be coy simply made Shingo angrier. He picked her up by the skull, “Don’t play dumb with me!!” At this point, Kyo thought to himself, “Should I help her? No. This is her battle… But she did help me out. Maybe she wouldn’t mind if I returned the favor…”

Kazu had been watching the whole time. He had a perfect view, since he chose to sit in a tree, rather than be a part of the massive crowd. “Man, I hope that chick can beat him. He looks tough,” he said to himself. Just as Kawabara was getting ready to toss the girl, skull in hand still, Kazu saw—what he thought to be—the most random thing ever. “Kyo, what the hell are you thinking???” He said and quickly rushed to get closer. Kyo had popped up from out of the crowd and kicked Shingo right in the head, which knocked his helmet right off.

“I’m Kyo and as you can clearly see, I’ve got your AT’s!! You want them back? Got a score to settle? Settle it with me!!” Kyo said with confidence. Shingo rose, helmet no longer in tact. His face was covered in scars and he wore an eye patch. “You’ve got some balls, kid.” Shingo said as he regained his footing. “I’ll tell you what,” he continued, “you beat me in a race from here to the Warehouse District, I’ll let bygones be bygones. But if you loose, I get to kick your ass and make you watch as I do the same to your girlfriend.” When he said the word ‘girlfriend’ Kyo blushed at the idea of having such a beautiful girl at his side. Snapping back in to reality, Kyo said, “Fine! You’re on! Let’s get this thing started.”

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay other chap. This was good!!!!! I like this one. I hope to see more!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Re: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 4: Returning the Favor

**To all who've read so far: Your continuing support is what keeps this story alive! Arigatou, Minna-san!**

Kyo was ready for what was next. A six mile run from downtown to the warehouse district. For a normal run, most people would want to stop by the third mile. But this was an AT race. This required little to no breathing at all. The ‘officials’ (those who would flip the coin and start the race) started making preparations. Kazu took this time to try and talk to Kyo; maybe talk him out of the race. He jumped from the tree he was sitting in and strode over to him; pushing past the occasional patch of crowd. When he finally caught up with him, he grabbed Kyo by the shirt and pulled him until he could grab him by the head. Once he had him in a headlock, he applied a rough noogie to the top of the head yelling, “Dude! WTF is wrong with you?? That guy looks vicious! And the last Devas that we—“ Before he could finish, Kyo countered the noogie with his own and said, “I’m doin’ it because I feel like I need to return a favor, okay? Don’t worry, Kaz. I won’t lose!”

Kazu countered with another headlock and said, “You’d better not, or I’ll kick your ass myself!” He laughed and then walked back to the tree he was sitting in. “Kyo, don’t do anything stupid…” Kazu thought to himself as he climbed back up the tree. Kyo, full of confidence and excitement began hopping in place; getting pumped up for his first race. Behind him, his new “mystery-lady” friend was still stretching. “Why are you still preparing? This is MY race now. Just relax, uh… What’s your name anyway?” Kyo asked. “Just call me Crimson for now. You’ll learn my true name soon enough. But right now, you have to worry about Shingo. I’ll be racing as a back up, in case the Devas interfere. Okay, cutie?” Crimson said in reply. Each time she called Kyo a pet name, he melted on the inside. “This chick is awesome!” He thought.

With that, the coin was tossed and the race began. Kyo took off with Shingo close behind him. A few yards behind was Crimson, on the lookout to prevent any outside interference. They took a hard left once they made it to the intersection closest to the east side of the park and cut across the street until there was an alley in sight. They cut through the alley, only to find it was a dead end. Kyo stopped. “WTF? What now?” Shingo blazed past him and used the walls as a stairway of sorts, each wall he rode would take him higher each time he jumped from one to the other. “That’s so cool!!” Kyo exclaimed. “You’d better get your ass in gear, chief!” Crimson said from behind. Kyo snapped out of it and tried the very same technique that Shingo used.

He was surprised at how easy it was to ride on a wall. Never in his life had he ever experienced anything so exciting. He made the jump to the next wall easily and went on to the next corner. The third wall was the final wall to ride up to the top. He jumped and put one foot on the wall, only to see a chunk of brick fall out of the wall. With that brick went Kyo’s balance and he began to fall. This was a three story drop! Kyo had to act fast or it would be his first and last race. “Doushiyo? Doushiyo?? (“What do I do?”)” Was all he could say as he fell…

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw love the story as always atomik_sprout, the last part left me wanting to read more......WRITE MORE SOON!!!!^^ lol sorry.XD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Aw love the story as always atomik_sprout, the last part left me wanting to read more......WRITE MORE SOON!!!!^^ lol sorry.XD
    Thanks, Renn! I'm glad you like it so much and I appreciate your support! I'm doin' my best to complete chapter 4 as soon as I can. I can PM you when it's finished, if you'd like. ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks, Renn! I'm glad you like it so much and I appreciate your support! I'm doin' my best to complete chapter 4 as soon as I can. I can PM you when it's finished, if you'd like. ^_^
    Oh would you really????? That would be great. Hey soon I'm gonna start another story here. Would you like to pm you it and see if its good? Oh and i hope you get done soon. Cause i really want to see what happens next.^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2