+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 5: The Setup

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 5: The Setup

**I've decided to start a new thread for this story every four chapters to save you guys time and to keep things fresh. I know I don't having to search for reading material. LOL. Enjoy and thanks once again for your support! ^_^**

Kyo was losing it. He’d never been in a situation remotely close to being as dangerous as the one he was in now. Somehow, he had to find a way to catch himself or land without injuring himself so he can figure out how he’d catch up. Then it hit him. He looked down and seen a gutter sticking out the side of a building. In a panic, he reached out for it. Upon making contact with the gutter, he quickly tried to get a firm grip on it; but he must have had a bad case of ‘butterfingers’ that day. As soon as he gripped it, he lost it again and down he went. “AAAAHHH!!” He screamed.

Crimson was still tailing him as his back up. She couldn’t just sit idly as he was falling to his doom. Rushing to his aid, she jumped over the occasional person or inanimate object blocking her path. Quickly, she rode up a section of wall and grabbed Kyo by his collar. “You gotta be more careful, chief!” Crimson said as she carried him up the wall. As they reached the roof, Shingo was nowhere in sight. Kyo quickly stood up, “Where did he go?!” He asked, excitedly; looking back and forth. “That way,” Crimson pointed toward the east, “The warehouse district is that way. Aren’t you from here?” Kyo laughed. “I’ll have to thank you later, Crimson. It seems I owe you another favor.” And with that being said, he jetted off.

Kyo felt like he was running way behind. There was a building or dead end blocking his path every couple of blocks. “Man, there’s gotta be a better way to catch up,” Kyo thought to himself, trying to think of a better way to catch up. “I suppose I could try to go from rooftop to rooftop—make things easier—but, what if I fall trying to get on top of another building?” One fall was all it took for Kyo to have a small fear of heights. “At this rate, I’m not gonna last too long. Think, Kyo! Think!!” Ideas strike randomly, just like lightning. Just when Kyo thought he was out of luck, he spotted a power line that started in the ground and went up above the streets for a few blocks. To the left of the power lines, there was a strip mall which stretched all the way to the warehouse district.

“Looks like I found my shortcut,” Kyo said as he jumped on top of the power lines and grinded his way up and across. After a few yards or so, he then jumped across to the strip mall and took the rooftop all the way to the edge. From there, he could see the warehouses across the street. He also saw Shingo making his way across the street. “Oh, no you don’t, Shingo!” Kyo yelled and jumped off the roof (lucky for him it was only about 25 feet up). Shingo turned around only to see Kyo inches behind him. “How in the hell did you catch up so quickly?! You should be dead from that fall!!” Kyo stared at him like a hawk, “You should pay more attention then,” and he kicked Shingo in the back of the head, which sent him flipping and rolling down the street. “The law of physics is a bitch, ain’t it?” Kyo said, laughing as he entered the warehouse district.

He had plenty good reason to laugh too. He was two warehouses away from winning it. All he had to do was get to the last warehouse on the street he was currently speeding down. As Kyo got closer and closer, he seen the giant warehouse doors open. “Maybe that happens all the time when people race,” He thought to himself. Just as he was making his way through the doors, he heard Crimson’s voice. At first, he couldn’t make it out; it was so faint and she was so far behind. But right as he went inside and the doors began to close, all he could hear was, “It’s a trap! Get out of there!!”

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 5: The Setup

O.O whoa what happens next!!!! Man i waited forever for this. Love it as aways and hope to see more.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 5: The Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    O.O whoa what happens next!!!! Man i waited forever for this. Love it as aways and hope to see more.
    Thanks and sorry for the delay. I should have Chapter Six--Caged Bird up by tomorrow. ^_^

Well, it seems I finished early.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Feb 01, 2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Update

Thanks

Re: Air Gear Fanfic Chapter 6: Caged Bird

**To the mods: A thousand apoligies for the double post. This will be my only double post. I have no time to wait for a reply and no way to back up my work. Anywho, here is Chapter six. Enjoy!**

“Get the hell out!” Crimson screamed. But it was too late. The bay doors had shut behind Kyo; leaving him alone in a dark warehouse… Or so he thought. “Hello?” Kyo said with anxiety in his voice. He could hear the familiar sound of ATs in the background. “Shingo?” Kyo called out. “No, that can’t be. I was ahead of him!” He thought to himself. Just as he was about to feel his way around in the dark to find an exit, the lights came on; only to reveal a large group of members from the Devas. “You guys again? Didn’t your friends tell you how we kicked their asses? Where’s Shingo??” Kyo sounded like a cop with all his questions. “Shingo’s probably wining the race by now,” replied one of the men, “So, while he’s winning, we’ll be kicking YOUR ass!” Kyo was angry. “You want to cheat so your b*tch of a leader can win? Fine! Bring it!”

Just as those words left Kyo’s mouth, the Devas leapt toward him; each with a blunt object of sorts in hand. “Crap, I should watch my mouth!” Kyo said to himself and prepared to fight. Then there was the sound of crashing glass. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks once a familiar body came flying through the window. It was Shingo and he was all kinds of scratched and cut from the window glass. He appeared to be unconscious. “Boss!” One of the Devas cried out. Then just as fast as Shingo’s body flew through the window, Kyo saw Kazu jump through the very same window and kick one of the Devas in the head. “Kazu! What are you doin’ here, man??” Kyo asked. “I couldn’t just sit idle while my best friend is walking in to a trap.” Kazu said in reply. “I brought a ‘friend’ too!” Crimson came crashing through the window on the other side. “We’ll take care of the small fry, chief. You get to the finish before that a** hole Shingo wakes up!” She said.

With that, they began issuing the beatings. Picking up anything they could find to throw at the Devas who had sticks and bats. Kazu delivered a kick to one Deva that knocked him in to two others and they all crashed in to a stack of crates. Crimson was going one on one with another who was determined to bring honor back to his crew. “Die you bitch!” He pulled out a knife which was immediately kicked out of his hand before he would be knocked out. Kyo was at a loss for words. He was simply stunned how his best friend and a girl he’s never spoken to for longer than ten minutes were ready and willing to fight for him; even if it meant their own safety was at risk. “Thanks, you guys,” and he took off.

“Man… Now I know why the caged bird sings.” Kyo thought to himself, “because one day he knows he’ll escape from his trap,” Kyo jumped off a crate, landed on a rooftop and jumped from one roof to the next; heading toward his goal, “and he’ll be able to once again fly high in the sky!”

+ Reply to Thread