+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avenging Angel

Newbie MoonandStarsAbove is off to a good start MoonandStarsAbove's Avatar
    You can look all you want, you ain't never gonna find me! Mwhahahahaha!!!!!
    Thanks

Post Avenging Angel

So I decided to create a story about my Bleach OC, for those who have read the "Make your own Bleach Character" My Oc is a shinigami by the name of Kiyomi No-name. This is an interactive story so you're free to pop in and add your own bit. Just Make sure you post your Character like this:

Name:Kiyomi No-Name
    Race: Shinigami
    Ability/zanpakutō:Tsuin shimai(Twin sisters)
    Personality: Quiet, judgemental, harsh.
    Skills:Quick on her feet, Is able to use a high level of flash step, High spiritual pressure, Very skilled with her zanpakuto and has achieved shikai.
    History:None would think that quiet little Kiyomi would grow up to be something. She was taken in by a poor family with no memories of her previous life. Though they could not afford much she lived quite happily with them. However her happiness was short lived, her entire family was murdered before her eyes, and before her their killer left he gave her a a large scar across her left eye nearly blinding her. Consumed with hatred Kiyomi made it her life's ambition to track down and find her family's killers. Convinced the man was a shinigami she joined the Academy in hopes that she would someday avenge her slain family.

So that would be my first entry! Refer to to yourself in third person and I'm open to new ideas so long as you keep it somewhat realistic to the Bleach World.

Newbie MoonandStarsAbove is off to a good start MoonandStarsAbove's Avatar
    You can look all you want, you ain't never gonna find me! Mwhahahahaha!!!!!
    Thanks

Re: Avenging Angel

Kiyomi Sat underneath the tree, deep in thought. Her Zanpakuto Tsuin Shimai rested easily in her lap. The breeze was pleasent but she wasn't here to enjoy the noises of nature in perfect harmony with one another . No she was here for a darker purpose.

"He's has to be here." she thought to herself, "He has to." Kiyomi closed her eyes in in her minds eye she saw the horrific vision of her Family's gruesome murder. The Blood painted the walls, their bodies lay helpless on the floor. There was the quick flash of silver, and without thinking Kiyomi had jerked back in time to avoid being killed.

"Come on, she ain't gonna remember anything anyway." Snapped another man, and both turned and left.

But she did remember, though she could not recall the face, the voice would haunt her memories forever. As would the scar on her left eye. The scar was a large white strip of flesh, forcing her eye shut. Even if she was to open it, she would be blind anway, it was easier to keep it closed.

Giving a restless sigh, Kiyomi waited and waited. No one knew she was here but she prayed that she hadn't been followed....

A/N: this is where you can add you're bit, try and be creative but please for the love of all that is holy in this world don't give your Character god-like powers, it's really cliche. Anways Enjoy!

+ Reply to Thread