+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beatles Story

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Beatles Story

I started my journey by picturing myself on a boat on a river. I looked up and saw Lucy in the sky with diamonds. I continued my trip and looked to my left to see Father McKenzie wiping his hands as he walked from the grave of Eleanor Rigby. To my right was Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band playing with a little help from their friends. Below me was an octopus’ garden. The octopus was fixing a hole. I stopped to watch Mr. Kite perform his show at Bishop’s Gate. As I left, I saw she was leaving home. I decided to go across the universe in my yellow submarine. Then I made plans for when I’m 64. I was as free as a bird. Suddenly, I hear the captain yell “Help! Here comes the Sun!” I yelled back “Hey Jude!” The captain’s name, “Hold me tight!” We hit the Sun and found ourselves next to the Nowhere Man. All three of us walked until we found sexy Sadie and lovely Rita. We asked where they came from and they replied the bathroom window. We didn’t understand them, so we walked away. We heard Sadie yell “Leave my kitten alone!” and Rita replied “Then keep your hands off my baby!” To this, Sadie said “I blame mean Mr. Mustard.” We walked a little farther until we ran into a blob, who said he was the Walrus. Then he yelled “Hey bulldog.” The bulldog ran by quickly, saying “Hello, goodbye.” The walrus said he would be back, but he never came. We came across a door. We opened it and heard a bang. Rocky Raccoon had been shot. We quickly got out of the salon to find ourselves on Penny Lane. A few doors down, there was a man saying “Please, Mr. Postman. I’m a loser.” Another man was saying “I lost my little girl.” A woman watching a magician asked “How do you do it?” I escaped from my crowd into a strawberry field that went on forever. Next thing I knew, I was in my room. That truly was a magical mystery tour.
    The End

As a little challenge, I want to see if you can find all of the songs or sentances made by songs. Look closely.
    What do you see?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beatles Story

Some might call this plagiarism, actually nevermind the word "might" it is just plagiarism.

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beatles Story

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Some might call this plagiarism, actually nevermind the word "might" it is just plagiarism.
    How? I made it up last night. I went to Wikipedia to find different song names. This isn't plagiarism.
    What do you see?

+ Reply to Thread