+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black Dawn

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Black Dawn

Chapter Three:

Could I really let this happen to another? Would I risk my own safety, and comfort for a girl I didn’t even know? The truth was, I didn’t know.

My name is Fallon, I thought to myself. I am not a number anymore. I am not number three. Regardless of what they say, I feel, I bleed, and I breathe the same air the superiors do.

Why should they be any better than I? They were very ungrateful beast, but was this human girl just as ungrateful? I had to find out soon, so I decided to befriend her.

Me: “What is your name?”

She looked at me with a shocking stare. Her eyes then averted from my face to my wings.

I held my hand out toward her.

Me: “You can either pick your eyeballs off the floor, and yourself or stay there, whichever you prefer.”

She grabbed my hand and said sorry. Apparently this meant that she didn’t mean to stare at my wings. These humans were quite odd, why say you didn’t mean something you said, when you said it anyway. You had to of meant some of it. The superiors were confusing creatures as much as they were arrogant and stupid.

Red haired girl: “I am sorry for staring at you like that, it’s just I’ve never actually seen a Ressei before. My mother and father used to tell me they were tawdry looking beings, yet you don’t look that tawdry!”

This girl was just like I hadn’t expected. She was just as arrogant, and ungrateful as the rest, and to think, I thought there could be a good superior on the face of this world. It seems I am becoming stupid as well.

Days went by, then months. Through all those days, I tried to ignore the girl, but it seemed her infatuation with me grew by the minute. She shadowed my every step with her weasel like eyes always going over my wings. It began to be quite the annoyance.

Me: “STOP FOLLOWING ME! HAVE YOU NOTHING BETTER TO DO, THAN TO ANNOY ME ALL DAY BY DAZZLING YOR EYES AT THESE APPENDAGES FROM MY BACK! OR ARE YOU JUST THAT STUPID, AND TO THINK I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THESE LOUSY NO GOOD WALKING PIECES OF SHIT YOU ALL CALL HUMANS!”

She looked at me, utter shock in her eyes. I was too upset at the moment to notice the whole maid’s quarter eyeing me furiously. I didn’t realize how loud I had actually screamed, but the whole house did, because they heard every word I had said. It was probably one of the worst mistakes of my life.

For some odd reason, I doubt I shall ever know why. None of the maids spoke a word of it to sir. The day after it happened I expected to hear my name being shouted from his office. I never told them I was grateful, because they already knew I was. I didn’t have to say it. The red haired girl stopped following me, and I was alone once more.

A month after the incident, I heard her name being called one night. I sat there on my bed waiting for a pang of guilt to pass through me like it did with number fifteen. I waited for the tears to come welling up in my eyes, but they never came, nor did the guilt. Sometimes I wondered if I was becoming like the humans, Ungrateful, and stupid.

I wasn’t alone for much longer. Little did any of us know, but sir had a son. Soon after his son arrived, I realized what sir had meant, he never intended on having me for himself. I was for his son the whole time. For the longest time I thought sir had to be the most awful, grotesque, vile, horrid, arrogant pig that ever breathed, but his son was evil incarnate. Fro the first time I saw his son, I knew my life would be hell. He was tall, probably about six foot or so. He had green eyes, and short, untidy, yellow-blonde hair. He was thin, but muscular. Just like his father there was always one thing I hated more about him, than his self, and for him it was his scent. He smelled of sour milk, and cologne.

My whole time at sir’s mansion had been a breeze compared to what the other maids had been through. Now it was my turn to suffer they said to me. Even though they never said anything to sir about the screaming incident, it seems they still hated me, and couldn’t look past our differences.

This time, they weren’t going to take up for me. They weren’t going to protect me. There were no rules on how anyone was supposed to treat me. I had no protectors; all I had was my self.

I was standing on tip toe cleaning the windowsill of the back windows on the house one day, when another hand latched onto mine, and moved the washer for me. I knew who it was I could smell his foul stench.

Sirs son: “Hi, I am sure you’ve noticed me, I have definitely noticed you, but it seems we have not been properly introduced yet. I am Bastian, and what would be your name?”

Me: “I don’t speak or even mingle with grotesque humans like you.”

Bastian: “Well now, is that anyway to speak to your new keeper?”

Me: “My new what? What is a keeper?”

Bastian: “That means you’ll be coming home with me, and then you’ll be my little pet. I might even buy you some new clothes, you would look absolutely extravagant in white, you know?”

Me: “I am not going anywhere, I am staying right here!”

Bastian: “Oh the little puppy has teeth, have you become that attatched to my father?”

Me: “NO I HATE HIM! HE’S NEVER PUT HIS FILTHY HANDS ON ME!”

Bastian just stood there laughing, like he thought this whole thing was just hilarious.

Bastian: “Good, that means I’ll be the first to ruin you. I’ve never ruined an angel before.”

While saying that he ran his hands down my sides and over my hips. He then slightly caressed my back end. I took my elbow and jammed it right into his chest. He stumbled backward clutching his torso.

Bastian: “You’ll pay for that! You’ll wish with every fiber in your being that you had just let me have what I wanted willfully. I’ll get it soon enough.”

With that he went stalking out of the room. I hope he was bluffing.

After that day it was impossible to escape him. He was everywhere I was. It seemed he even knew when I slept.

He was like an annoying insect that just won’t leave you alone. I successfully ignored him for months on end, then came that dreadful day.

He came to me in the morning and woke me, much as he did every morning. This morning was different though.

Bastian: “WAKE UP! My darling today is the day.”

Me: “Hmm, what? What going on?

Bastian: “You’ll find out soon enough, my dear.”

I wasn’t quite aware of what all was happening my eyes were still a bit heavy. I tried to stay awake as long as I could, but it was all in vain. The last thing I remember is Bastian smiling brightly down at me.
    Dear Dinah...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh.... another chapter of this amazing story... I really enjoyed it.. and I'll be waiting forward for the next one... it's great I think... has something so cool in it... Also it's omething I'd never come to think of writing- it's interesting and unpredictable... wonderful!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Thankies ^-^ I should have the next chapter posted sometime soon...so be looking out for it.
    Dear Dinah...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2