+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bloods Wars

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Bloods Wars

The Blood Wars. Chap. One

There are secrets within when the stories of the Hellsing Institution are told. The Hellsing family had for more than 100 years perfected one Vampire, Alucard, and the true Nosferatu, enhanced with Modern technology. However, there was another Nosferatu, one who was caught in the Blood Wars. They called him the Samurai of The Moon or rather, Templest.

He had been reborned at the best possible time, 19. Young, strong, was following the way of the samurai even though he wasn't Japanese. He had always worn black despite the complaints by his master and he worn his long black hair into a ponytail. He was skilled but the rising tides of war came and he was caught in the first wave. He had just achieved the level of skill that was of his master and he was walking with no worry until he saw what was unforgivable. A group of ten Shinsengumi members had just murdered a young beautiful woman. Angered, he drew his sword and showed them what the Speed of God could do to them. Within second three of the swordsmen fell, fatal slash through the body. The rest quickly tried to strike him but amidst the rain of blood, Templest was simply too good. It ended quickly as his sword, Yamato, cut through bodies.

His breathing had been calm and as he wiped his sword clean, he saw himself covered in blood, he was not bothered. He turned to woman but there she was standing as if she had not been killed. Her voice was smooth but had a burning fire of a warrior. "Impressive, a human such as yourself so quick to dispatch your enemies. What is your name kind sir?" She was wearing strange clothes, wearing blood red long coat and leather coverall.

Templest about to answer that question felt a sharp pain through his stomach and saw a sword sticking out. He knew his life was over, in his short life; he had achieved so much and endured just as much. His skills and himself was exceptional tonight but now, he would have an early grave. The woman who been talking to his enemy moved such as pace that the killer died in silence. He felt the sword pulled back from his body and fell backwards into the arms of the woman.

"Damn it, it seems you have been bested from behind. I am a vampire, would you like to live again?” the woman said. Templest smiled weakly and whispered, "My name is Templest.....*cough" He lifted his hand to her face; her face was smooth and pale. She smiled and went down to his neck and he felt good sensation in his neck. He could not stay awake much longer, he felt himself being lifted up. He admired the woman's strength and closed his eyes for what he thought was going to be the last time.

*A day past since the encounter*

Templest felt rather warm and he suddenly thought that the previous night was a dream. He opened his eyes and sat up, the room he was in well decorated room expect, there were no windows. The room was well lit but there no candles or torches. He heard a familiar voice, "I see you have awoken." He gasped and looked at the same woman who had risen from the dead and talked to him. "Do not fear me; I am grateful for what you did the other night and in return. I have given something most men would die for, a second life. One, which you will live to its fullest. By the way, my name is Countess Harbringer."

He replied in shaky but visibly force calm voice, "So what happened, did happened and...." She finished the sentence, "you have become a vampire...Well, a midian, new reborn under the master/mistress's will. You have become my servant where I will teach you everything there is to know and the abilities of a Nosferatu, a vampire."

He asked her, "This is a joke, right? Vampires don't exist." She replied, "Yes they do, is just that we don't to show ourselves." From there she went onto explain what a vampire could do, a brief explanation about the Council of Twelve and how she would go about training Templest.

based on hellsing as it is sort of like prequel. enjoy and comment

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. Two.

*In a dark room, a samurai clothed in black is lost in thought"

'It’s been so long since that night I met her. I don't know if vampires still be able to feel any emotions.'

A pale beautiful woman dress as a red dress with a high neck appeared as though she walked through the wall. "It's time for your ceremony”, she said. Templest nodded and put his samurai sword, Yamato, by his side and followed her.

10 long years, Countess Harbringer had training Templest to reach his full potential but his full powers were not yet realized until he drank the blood of another Nosferatu. Though his mistress had teaching him the ways of the Nosferatu, Templest had always trained with his Yamato reaching an entirely new caliber of skill. He now managed to send his slashes over 10 meters without moving expect for drawing his sword. His God Speed technique became more powerful as the range of a single slash could cut five men surrounding him. But her mistress claimed that he had not seen the true power of the Nosferatu yet and after tonight, he will hold a great power which only mere humans could not even imagine of.

They appeared at a Castle but this castle was occupied by one of the last remaining True breeds, Count Dracula. The Covenant of Twelve was before them; Templest bowed before them on one knee and removed his sword from his side, placing it beside him. His mistress took her place among the Covenant, now all twelve members were presence staring at him. Dracula spoke in his native Transylvanian voice coolly, "It has been ten years since your rebirth by Countess Harbringer. You are aware that servant as young as you do not get turned into a Nosferatu as new born turn out to be greedy and have to be trained, aren't you?"

"Yes, my Lord”, Templest replied.
    His wife spoke, Draculina in the same Transylvanian but smoother voice, "Yet, here you are, a claimed to be progrete by your mistress. She tells us that before your rebirth, you were skilled....Superior to the humans that you once lived amongst. Whatever Ms. Harbringer might say, you have yet to be proved worthy to us." She said the last line with a dangerous but lustful voice. Templest was warned of the trial that the Covenant would test him in. Unarmed combat, to prove himself that he could fight even without Yamato.
    What happened next was too quick for the human eye to follow, Draculina in a swift charge to slash him only to blocked and pushed away. His bloodlust was raising now, soon the others would join in to see if he could survive. Sure enough a male vampire appeared behind him and attempt to bring him down but was aware and dodged to his left while bringing up his right heel in reverse kick connecting with his opponents' jaw. But as he flew, another male with a scar crossing on his left eye appeared giving Templest a thrusting knee into his stomach. He felt the full force of it but was not thrown off. Instead, he had dug his left hand into the floor and reversing his body connecting with the heel, smashing his face into the stone flooring. No sooner, had Templest jumped to his feet, he moved his right causally narrowly missing a high kick. He instantly grabbed the leg by the ankle and bringing his elbow crashing to the kneecap, shattering the joint instantly. He did not even look his victim as his let go ready himself again for another attack. The four vampires continued to attack but again and again always managing to disable his opponents.

"ENOUGH WITH THESE GAMES!!!!" shouted a lean vampire still sat in his chair, and then spoke in a calm voice. "It is clear that you can handle your opponents but they only test you with only a limited power which seems clearly to me that you have surpassed already. Pick your sword and fight. I want you to unleash as far as your powers will allow it." Templest seemed unsure but replied, "Yes, my Lord." As his opponents recovered and returned to their seats, he summoned his Yamato to him and broke into his fighting stance.

His opponent walked to do battle, while Dracula spoke, "This is rather rare for you, Arkard. To take on a midian so young." Arkard replied, "Perhaps he can provide me with some much needed stretches." He turned to Templest and said, "Give me everything you got, do not be afraid to hurt me." He broke into his fighting stance with both hands turned into metal blades. All went silent, it seem an age as both men waited for the other to make a move. Then, an owl took flight and so did both men, attacking each other with such velocity that both men had their weapons locked and the ground broke as though there was a force pushing out.

Suddenly, Templest disappeared and went into a build up into his God Speed battou-jitsu. Arkard's eyes only able to follow his trail did not panic but ready himself again. While striding gracefully without sound he thought, 'Where to strike him? Let's see what happens if we try the normal.' and then approached his enemy from the right. He drew his Yamato within half a blink of an eye and his face had a look of disbelief. His sword was half-way through the chest and yet Arkard had managed to stop the blade's path. "My, my, we are getting close to killing someone, aren't we?" Arkard said sadistically and he grinned. Templest withdrew quickly before Arkard could strike back and he went back into the routine again. Arkard stood there with the wound regenerating and said, "I suppose I have to put effort into this to see if you truly are worthy." With that, he withdrew a long sword out of the darkness and disappeared as well, striding into a path that would clash with Templest's.

All the while the council member's eyes followed the two warriors attacking each other and from time to time whispering to one another. "It's seems that your claims have not gone unproven tonight, Countess." whispered Dracula. The two warriors were clashing, producing sparks every time and flashes of light. Finally Dracula brought the duel to a halt and Arkard laughed, "You fought well, young one. Perhaps the vampire race future has hope after all." Templest still exhilarated from the fight, sheathed his sword and calmed his mind. Bowing on one knee, he waited for what Dracula would say to him. "Your mistress is proud of what you have accomplished here tonight. You will become a No Life King, free of command but you will answer to my call and you come to me without resistant. Is there clear, Templest?"
    "Yes, my Lord"

"Your mistress will now present what you need." and Harbringer got up and walked to Templest. She undid her high neck collar, exposing her neck. She stood before him and she said to him "Get up Templest". This was to be the command that Templest would follow from her. He stood and knew what he had to do. His fangs protruded and he took her into his arms, drawing closing her neck. He could smell the sweetness and savoring for a moment and then he bit her drawing only the amount of blood he needed. He drank and let go of her. He felt a sensation running through his body, he felt stronger and something was stirring within. The Countess watched and knew that Templest had a Beast waiting to show itself. Templest let out a blood curling roar and from then on, his place in history would be sealed.

Thanks

Re: Bloods Wars

Blood Wars Chap. Three

*A couple walking along a path with Cherry Blossoms falling around them*
    "It's been some time since I walked the Blossoming path." said a man cloaked in black. The man is carrying a black samurai sword. His figure is lean and his black hair worn a ponytail style. His features are quite handsome for one whose face is pale. His eyes are blood red. This man's name is Templest, the latest member to the vampire clan. The woman walking beside man, wearing a red kimono with her pale shoulders revealed. "I remember my first time walking down this road when the Covenant assigned me to this region. This beauty held within this country was something I believe not possible." replied his companion. The woman was so old that she had seen the development of Japan yet her features are those of a young maiden in her twenties. Countess Harbringer was her name and her eyes are ice blue. They walked along enjoying the silence.

A large figure appears in the middle of the path in front of them, dressed in white and wearing a cross pendant around his neck. "Heathens..Godless creatures..Filth of the earth. Death be upon you. I, Father Joseph Anderson will send you to your maker." he said in a Scottish accent, with a zeal only known from the Vatican's enforcement group Iscariot, Section XIII. He drew his sword glowing with blessed power, the blade itself had strange groove as if the sword was made up of several blade pieces. Templest stepped forward, "Only one of you tonight? Hmph, I had expected the Iscariot to take us more seriously if you want to rid your so-called God's earth of us." He drew his samurai sword Yamato out, the blade itself blackened all over. "I hope your ready to die tonight Catholic dog." Templest charged towards his opponent feinting a strike from his left. The paladin had been clearly trained to deal with the Nosferatus as he made to block the strike but quickly side stepping when he saw the feint.

Templest stopped as he saw and grinned, "I hope that you will provide me with a bit of fun before I defeat you and presenting you to my Lady as meal." The Countess had stood well back from the battle and merely grinned at the remark her former midian made.

Angered by those words, "HEATHEN, I will send you to the depths of the abyss and condemn you there for all eternity!!!" He charged striking Templest but only to be blocked by his sword. Templest playing with his prey, just allowing his opponent to get his sword close to him and then denying him at the last moment. From every angle of attack possible, Anderson tried and in the end his breathed became labored and he backed off. His stance became tired and he looked at Templest with such contempt. Templest said, "Spent already, Paladin? Hahahaha, damn I expected you to fight a bit longer. Now I'll teach you how to really use a sword"

Templest sheathed his sword and went into his Battoujitsu Nosferatu Speed stance. His right leg was moving up and down. Then he was gone, striding all over the place. Anderson was thinking quickly, 'Mighty Lord show me the way to defeat the heathen.' Then, it came to him, his weapon, Tyrael glowed. Anderson felt the sword itself and the sword broke into blade pieces and he understood at once and quickly formed a spinning shield around him. Templest seeing this new turn of events tried to strike the paladin but only to be parried already. While Templest was striding keeping himself in motion, he was thinking, "Interesting, so the paladin has got a few tricks left. Let's see what happens when I try this."

Templest started go into what seem to be an the next level of his skill where he started to send slashes at the revolving shield. Every time, the blades blocked it but were suspend for a moment. And then suddenly one slash got through nearly cutting his head but cutting a few threads of his hair off. Templest now understood how the shield worked and started concentrate his efforts into sending slashes. He, then started finally got through but the blade pieces had cut into his right arm and his other body parts. Templest felt a searing pain ripped through his senses. He knew the blessed blades had tore into his body but his eyes remained on the target and his sword had managed to hit the heart.

Anderson, felt a sharp pain in his chest and knew his life would end here. Sent to kill the godless creatures and yet failed. His life flashed in front of his eyes, his wife, his son sent to the local Scottish Catholic School, his final letter to the Head of the Jesuits, Drummond. "Damn, heathens. My son and future generations will come back to kill you. Mark my words you filth." His grip on the sword hilt loosen and slip down. He felt the sword pulled out and pushed towards the woman who did not hesitate to start feed on him. His neck was pricked and his closed his eyes, sending a prayer to God.

Templest was sheathing his sword while the blood on the blade disappeared and traveled through his hand and body, feeding him. Templest felt the pain subsided and his body began pushing the pieces out. One by one, each piece fell. "Damn, didn't expect him to pull that trick out of the bag. Well, he provided a fight alright. He carried a holy weapon to tried and kill us. He must have been a high rank in the Iscariot Section XIII."

Harbringer had just finished draining the body. "Hhhhhmmm that was one of the best meals I had in awhile. I must say, you took your time in killing him. I expect he was but I suppose the Hellsing would be glad to hear of his death." She licked her lips, hoping to get any more blood that may have linger on her mouth. Both figures stood looking at each other and then they came together touching each other and kissing. The moon above was as red as blood.

A strong built man dressed in the usual priest clothes with a black coat bearing the emblem, two swords forming the Cross. The words "Jesus" printed vertically. He had short brown hair. He approached the school church. The Scottish headmaster saw him and greeted him, "Top of the morning to ya, Father Maxwell. What can I do for ya?"

"I'm here to see the boy, Anderson. It's about his father." Maxwell said gravely. The headmaster nodded and led him to teenage light brown haired boy who was reading the Bible under a tree. The boy looked up from his book and saw the men approaching him. Maxwell asked him if he could sit next to him, boy gestured him to. "Aaaahhhh, Mathew 1, Old Testament. That is a favorite chapter of mine. Anderson, I have a letter from your father. I expected that you know what he did for the Vatican, for God?" He nodded and accepted the letter from Maxwell. The letter had requested that Samuel Anderson carried on studying and merely carry on Joseph's work. The last request was that the future generations of Andersons were to keep doing this for the Pope, for the Vatican, for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Maxwell had already stood up left him another letter from Section XIII. He looked at the boy and said when he had finished reading the letter, "Please read the other letter I have left you. It will explain everything and when to expect us when the time is right for you to join us. I'm sorry but I have to attend to urgent matters. I will expect to see you soon." With that Father Maxwell, leader of Iscariot Section XIII, walked away already suspecting that the Protestants had been behind the murder of the Paladin sent to Japan. The tides of blood will flow soon.

Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. Four

A chamber lit with torches, thirteen men sat along a table at the head sat The King of England. Each member wore the cross and the coats which represent the Royal Army expect for one wearing an insignia bearing the words Hellsing. They were waiting for something or someone. Yet nothing stirred, silence stood for what seemed forever. Then, a strong gust of wind blew through despite there being no windows. Mist began to seep through and around the room. The men looking around nervously, gripping their crosses and murmuring prayers. The remaining seats were filled up by twelve vampires each carrying beautiful faces and as pale as the other. There was a thirteenth member of the vampire envoy. A guard, he was wearing an all black outfit with two samurai sword. One by his side and one on his back.
    "Well, I see that we have kept you waiting for a bit." said Dracula, the vampire seating at the end of the other table. "My apologies but I had to make sure everyone in the Covenant was here and know what will be agreed tonight." The King look at him, "It doesn't matter, what matters is the business at hand. I have told the Knights of the Round Table and the leader of Hellsing about this meeting. Some have met this with shocked, some are interested in why this is taking place. Shall we begin?"

"Quite, my Countess Harbringer will tell what has happened." A woman with flowing hair nodded and began, "Thank you, my Lord. Yes, No doubt the Catholics has subtly suggested that you had a hand in the downfall of their Paladin. I'm sure that the Iscariot is ready to wage war on the Protestants around the world. They are just waiting for the Pope's orders. We propose an alliance where we give protection to the Protestants and in return, you allow us to roam where we want unopposed, only feed when we have to. This is reasonably, yes?"

A great ruckus followed, many members protesting about it. "SILENCE!!! We are all reasonably men, are we not? In any case, it does seem like the perfect offer. Sir Hellsing, what do you think of this arrangement?" A middle aged man was seating with his arms crossed and his sword resting by the table next to him. "Mmmm, if this were in a normal situation, I would have had my men ready to burst through that door and slay every single vampire here. But it isn't and we have always tried to get cooperation with the Catholic, only to rejected it outright. Now they treat us as enemies, thus danger is present. Perhaps choosing the lesser of the two evils is better." Another storm of protest erupted, all about religion.

"Fools." Everyone looked at him. The man walked towards Dracula's side, "For those who do not know me, I am Templest, General of the vampire legions. You have never seen what the Vatican are truly capable of. Mercy is not option, all who refuse to bow to them die. They are trained to kill with hearts as cold as us and their numbers grow everyday. More and more, Iscariot warriors are being created even at this moment. To us, our supply will be shortened. Perhaps the reason why you won your recent battle at Orange County was that the Iscariot army sent to kill was distracted with the appearance of our kind. Resulting in the entire Iscariot legion to be wiped out by a covenant stationed there. Without that covenant that your Kingdom would not exist today." Templest let the words sink in.

"Then, you're saying that the only other option is for to meet to the Vatican warriors head on and die? Our aim has always been to maintain the Kingdom. Perhaps, it would be wise for us to agree to the deal." said Hellsing looking from Templest to his King. King sighed and said, "Every well then, you will have benevolent peace from us so long as you agree to do what you have proposed to do."

"Though we maybe dead, we still have honor. Be rest assured, your followers will be protected to the best of our abilities." replied Dracula. With that the Covenant dissolved into mist and disappeared. The King sighed, "Sir Hellsing, are we right to shake hands with the devils?" Hellsing had already stood and slip his sword by side. He looked up, His eyes, were looking at a wolf. "I cannot correct, your majesty's decision. I can only pray that God forgives us for wanting to only protect our followers."

Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. Four part 2

*Dracula's castle*

In the large castle hall with many vampires waiting for their leaders to return. A young man with short brown hair, blue was talking to a group, "I hope we aren't making a mistake in dealing with humans." Templest replied, "Perhaps it's your short-sightedness which causes you to be stuck where you are now Kraven" A look of shock came as he turn around to his general. "Sorry, sir. I am only voicing my concerns over this deal."

"You damn well know why we are doing this. With the Vatican crying for blood, we need allies where we can get them." With that, he walked off to the front of the group. The twelve sitting where they would be and looking on. "Now, the humans have accepted the deal which means we have keep watch over the towns all night. These Iscariots aren't subtle, thus it should be easy to spot them. Kill the Catholic warriors with no mercy. BUT" suddenly with only his eyes only showing the seriousness, "this does not give you the excuse to go on a bloodlust. We have worked and staked too much for you people to break this deal. I will personally find out who did it and make them suffer so much that you would be wishing of sunlight. Is this clear?"

Each covenant leader nodded. "Well then, my only further orders are for those who are positioned around the Vatican. If they move their army, send a messenger to me and I will deal with them. Now, go. Make it clear to all your members." With that all of them either dissolved to mist or turned to bats. Templest looking at the now empty hall, "Wouldn't take long for the first major confrontation with the zealots." The Countess Harbringer walked to his side, "Indeed, but let's enjoy the silence of the night."

Templest turned to Dracula and asked, "My Lord, may I take my leave for now?" Dracula looked at the pair of them. It was common knowledge that the Countess and her former madam, now general of the vampire legion were "in love". The Vampire overlord thought 'Absurd, I suppose times have changed.' He replied, "Every well then, but remember as soon as the War begins, you must answer to the messengers sent here. A few of the members will also help you to lead the war against the Vatican."

"Thank you my Lord, I am grateful to the assistance you have provided to me." With that both of the romancers disappeared and walking down their favorite path. It was the end of spring and the last of the cherry blossoms were falling. The two vampires were walking hand in hand. "Soon, blood will fall like the cherry blossoms now." Both of them walking off and gazing at the moon, it was just as red as the night the first Vatican warrior was slain.
    *At the same time, in the Iscariot grounds*

The grounds were lit at night by torches. The scene saw several legions of Iscariot warriors and zealots. Each wear different outfits ranging from battle tunics to the white figures with their faces covered. Only two holes are for the eyes to see. Each legion had specialized in a particular area of combat. Carrying muskets, swords, halberds, pikes and other weaponry. At the front, stood the leader of these men, Father Jonathan Maxwell. He wore the usual priest outfit with a sash with Christian decor. "My brothers, tonight we will cleanse the world of heathens who claim to follow our God. But, they do not follow the same values as us. They are filth of the our Gods' Earth. We move to cleanse the Earth. You know what must be done, my brothers. In the name of the Holy Spirit, Father and Son, may we be guided by your hand. May we be protected by your powers. Amen."

The Iscariot legion repeated the last word with faith. "Now go and carry out Gods will." With that the legion marched into the night. All the while, several bats took off into the night. The blood will soon flow like the river.

*outskirts of a town*

Templest stood with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, waiting for the marching Iscariots to approach. Behind him, about twenty vampires stood ready. While waiting, Templest had toyed with the idea of simply charging in head on or use his Flight of Death cut. "My Lord, they coming closer. Should we kill them now? The town must not learn of this army's intentions." said one of vampires. Templest opened his eyes and said, "Perhaps, it's time. I expected no one here to die tonight. This is a simply search and destroy, understand?" They understood and drew out their weapons. "Follow the darkness with all of your strength."

With that, the vampires started their massacre. Templest traveled the quickest and already killed ten warriors. A second later, the rest of the local covenant caught and got to work. Templest had already both of his swords out and cutting through the armor, bodies and weapons. Yamato, a black samurai sword will always been with Templest since his earliest training days with a real sword and Zangetsu, a pure silver samurai sword recently acquired via his lover. These swords were reaching the enemies with ease. Soon, the Iscariot warriors began running away. Templest saw them, he quickly went into his flash steps. Templest was simply too fast, killing each warrior regardless whether they had a weapon or was sane. 'The Iscariot cannot be allowed to know of our hand in his war.' Templest thought while killing the last of the legion.

He turned to the rest and saw them feeding on the corpses around the battlefield. The blood on his swords soon was absorbed, feeding him. Templest breathed in the sweetness of blood which hung in the air. He walked up to the leader of the covenant, "Be sure that they do not rise and cause a problem. I'll leave in confidence to clean up or least make sure the ghouls don't rise. I take my leave." With that, he left walking off into the night.

Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. Five

In the gloom of night, sounds of a ferocious duel could be heard echoing within the castle halls. Two men could be seen fighting in a large hall; one of these men, Arkard had short black hair and light brown eyes. He wore red gothic clothes and while he was fighting, his face had the look of someone contend with what he was doing. His opponent, Templest, wearing an all black outfit with eyes as red as blood itself. His black hair was worn into a ponytail. These men were more than humans, they were vampires. They fought as though they were arch enemies, they had no hesitation in cutting each other. It was impossible for mere humans to follow the warriors' blades as they traveling so fast, the air around began to form a vacuum around them. Sucking up dust, swirling allowing the eyes to see a ball of dust. Suddenly, the ball shattered sending the dust everywhere and both men jumping back to size each other up.

At the same moment, a messenger appeared waiting of the men to finished and notice him. Grinning at each other, both of them sheathed their swords and asked what the messenger wanted. "My Lord Templest, the leader of Iscariot wishes to see you and only you." Templest looking back at Arkard who had no idea why their enemy would even dare make such a request. He sighed and said, "Tell him, this is war and until he deceases what he is doing. I'm afraid more blood will be spilled. But if he really wishes meet with me then tell him to go nearest town and go to a pub called The Dark Horse. Bring one but himself and transport. Now go." The messenger nodded and disappeared.
    "Condemn me for what I'm about to say, Arkard" Templest turning to his comrade, "I'm afraid that this war grows needless. We're killing off our supply and they're willing to stop slaughtering each other. Then, perhaps I should go and hear what they have to say." Arkard looked on with mild interest only but knew that if the long term survival of the Nosferatus was to be secured. Then, they would have no choice but to agree to this meeting. "I can say that Lord Dracula did put you in charge of this war for a reason; and that reason would be he believed you have gained knowledge beyond your years. Do what you will, I can only informed him of this meeting. I can only predict that our Lord would allow to continue with this course of action." Templest looked at his comrade and seen him for years as his most important peer. He was grateful for the support that he was being given. "Thank you." With that he disappeared into night to tell his love what he was about to do.

Arkard was left standing in the great hall, "So, he has decided to go after all". Said suddenly by a voice behind Arkard, he turned and looked into the eyes of his Lord. The Kings of No Life Kings, Dracula looking somewhat tired yet he looked somehow youthful in the moonlight. Arkard replied, "Yes, I suspect that he already knew the consequences if we carried on with this war. I still feel that this isn't war but rather an insignificant matter to deal with." Dracula summoned his sword and said, "You worry too much, my old friend. I would like to see what our young general does. He has options lay out before him. He only has to make one to minimize the damage to our food supply. Now come, it has been long time since I fought in the old wars. We shall see if I still possess the same battle instincts I had." Arkard grinned and made the first strike.

*Later on somewhere in a mansion*

A young maiden is arguing with Templest, "I don't understand why you can't see that it is trapped. You think that this Maxwell will only bring himself with no bodyguards with such a clear chance to kill you there and then. I'm sure that he has already prepared at least ten men disguise as customers in the pub. All ready with blessed silver forged swords to go through your heart." She looked at him with such a look of worry and anger that the tears begin to form at her eyes. "Crying doesn't suit you, Seras Harbringer." He moved towards her to wipe her tears, "I gave my word already that I would go without anyone. The Lord believes this to be a wise decision. I am doing this for the future of our kind."

Countess Seras Harbringer stood with her hands on her hips wearing a dark blue dress with a high cut just stopping at her left hip. This brought out the ice blue eyes in her and was boring into Templest. "I...I...I still think," she struggled to find an excuse for her companion to bring bodyguards despite knowing that Templest could be faced with a legion of the Iscariot's best warrior and he still managed to beat them all without moving from the ground he stood on. Templest shushed and embraced her. They both looked at each other; Templest spoke, "I'll come back to you, no matter. I promise." She kissed him with the burning passion within her and Templest responded in kind. After what seemed like hours passing them, they broke and Seras said "I know."

Templest walked with Seras preparing to meet with the Iscariot leader. She still looked worried but said nothing. Templest finally sighed and said, "If you're that worried about it, why don't you come with me but stay out of sight. Watch over me as you did during my midans years." Seras considered this but her love for Templest drove her to agreeing to this option. She was surprised that she had felt this way about someone for so long, for she had expected to feel no emotions till that fateful night where she was careless. She embraced him again, thinking this was how life would be now. “Well, I think we better get going." Seras nodded and prepared to follow Templest as she would follow him to the ends of the world and the darkest abyss.

Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. Five part 2

*Later at the Pub Dark Horse*

A carriage approaches and stops outside the pub. Maxwell gets out from the carriage and drew his cloak tighter in as if fearing someone would come to rob. Not that it would as he came protected. He stepped in the pub and saw a dark figure in the corner drinking what seem to be blood. "I seemed to have kept you waiting." said, Maxwell to the cloaked figure. He lifted his hood and revealed himself to be Templest. "Well, I like to keep this short if you don't mind. So I hear you wish for this war stop and yet you declared war. I wonder, is your supply of lambs sent be to slaughtered running low?" grinning to the fact that was true. Maxwell did not flinched and replied, "We only want to follow God and guide others towards him."

"Stomping your authority just like your roman cousins. You Catholics never change just like us. We live far longer than anyone and never once had to change our ways. Alright, withdraw your troops and we will haunt you no longer." Templest knew that he had the advantage in this negating. He could easily order the extermination of the Catholics completely or allow them to live just that littler bit longer. Before Maxwell could answer that, the horses outside started to make a commotion. Sounds of thundering hooves could be heard. Soon the door burst through and a group of rough men barged in. One shouted out, "Show yourself, you blood sucking maggot. We won't tolerate your kind in this town." The pub owner had tried to keep them quiet but, it was apparent they were drunk and were high on adrenaline.

"Friends of yours, Maxwell?" Maxwell shook his head and said, "Why would I employ such crude men to cause trouble?" Templest seemed amused with the reply and waited a little longer before they would come over to where they were. The ruffians started to break things and held to cross to each customer to see if they recoiled. Soon as they stepped towards Maxwell, three men held swords at their throats. "Who the hell do you think you are?!? Holding swords to our necks. C’mon lads, we outnumber them easily." Templest grinned mischievously at the situation and also thought of how Maxwell broke his word. He spoke, "I wouldn't move a muscle if I were you gentlemen. Those three men are the Archbishop's personal guards. Highly skilled and could easily kill ten of you without breaking a sweat."

Silence echoed through the room, the ruffians now were frozen and scared. One of the bodyguards ordered them to get out and their lives would be spared while the owner was twisting his cleaning cloth with such anxiety that the cloth began to break. Soon to the pub returned to normal, and the meeting resumed with Maxwell now sweating. "My, my, Maxwell who would have thought that my comrades' opinions are true. You brought three guards for protection even though I gave you my word that there would be no blood spilled tonight." Suddenly, Seras appeared besides him with her arms around him. Maxwell did not expect the filth to be calm and still talking to him. He had expected Templest to had rip his head off and drink his blood.

"Why so quiet? Have we scared you, Maxwell?" Coming to his senses, Maxwell said, "No, no, I was just a bit shocked by the ruffians." Seras had now sat herself besides Templest and still arms around him said, "You're such liar. We know that you expected us to kill you by now. Now you're wondering why we haven't killed you." Maxwell had now gripped his sword hilt and had half a mind to try and kill them but his mind overpowered his fears. He forced himself to speak, "I...I...I suppose that your deal is not unreasonable. I should think that we are at an agreement. I will send you our response. Good night to you both." He stood up and left promptly. Both lovers now disappeared into night.

*Meanwhile in the roundtable meeting.*

A heated discussion raged as the twelve members argued while Hellsing sat listening to their points of view. "If we break the deal by backstabbing them, there no telling what they would do to us. They could control us and ultimately have the country at the tips of their fingers." Another member stood up shouted, "Yes that could happen but if we manage to succeed in this plan, we will rid the world of them." A booming sound rang through the chamber and everyone looked at Hellsing, "All of you have a valid point; backstabbing them would cause a backlash against resulting in our deaths, keeping to our deal would result in neutral peace but this plan you propose of killing the head vampire could work and wipe them off the face of the planet. However, this theory of wiping the race of vampires out is not proven and I doubt that could work. Although, I would propose this."

They listened intently to his plan at the end of it. They would looked at each other, "It's not unreasonably difficult and yet sound simple to execute." Another said, "Easier said than done." Hellsing sat there with his chin resting on his hands. "All we have to do is prepare and waiting for the right moment to lure him in. Do we all know what to do?" All of them nodded. "Then this meeting is concluded. For God, Queen and country. Amen" They muttered the last word and left. Hellsing stood for a moment looking at the cross bearing Jesus crucified. He thought to himself, 'Only fools believe in what is being told to them. Only we hold the key to defeat our enemy.'

Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. Six

*A Church in England*

A middle-aged man wearing white coat walks through the doors of the church, approaching an archbishop praying at the altar. Hellsing knelt down beside the praying man, "I see that we are relying on divine intervention. Do you have the materials that I asked you to prepare?" The archbishop still kneeling as if he did not notice Hellsing, "Yes, could you just wait for awhile? They are at the back but you can't access it without me." Both men were now praying and silence rang through the Church.

Then, both men stood up and Hellsing followed the Archbishop. They walked through a black door with a white Cross with a quote written in white, 'In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.' The room had an array of weapons but all two things in common; The Cross and forged out of blessed silver. Two monks approached with a large trunk with the same symbols and quote. "Thank you. Now Sir Hellsing, in here is what you will need to hinder him and tame him. He should have a resistance against the silver but he can't take large volumes of it. So you should be able to execute it. I will pray for your success, Sir Hellsing."
    Hellsing was checking the weapons and replied, "I suppose we need all the help we can get whether it's in God or in weapons." He called in two men to carry the trunk away. He follow them out but stopped at the door and said, "We will hold the key to absolute power if we succeed Pennwood." Then he closed the door leaving the archbishop wondering if this would end in a blood bath.

*Meanwhile in the Covenant gathering*

All Twelve members are discussing the current situations, "There are culls happening everywhere. The local covenants are being forced to move out further and feed less regularly. There is a danger that we will grow weaker and regress back to our weaker selfs." Most members had thought long about this possibility. This was something that they actually feared; they would be susceptible to silver once more, sunlight had always been the traditional enemy but it could not kill the vampire unless his powers grew weak.
    Dracula knew something had changed, someone had drew the sword on him while his back was turned. "My friends, yes indeed this becomes a worry but all we can do is to endure as well we have for..." Then someone interrupt him, "Why we should? We are far more powerful than them and we control them if we want to. Take over the world and bring the humans down from their high horse.” Then, Templest stood up and looked at the foolish vampire. "So you would bring the entire human race just to survive and enslave them. Breed them like mindless animals?" Now the vampire who made that remark, Payne was stuttering, "I.. I..jus..jus"

"Be silent. These humans have complex minds and are unpredictable like us. They may not be as strong, or as quick but they will find ways to bring us down if we decide to enslave them. Our Lord is right, we must think long term and take the right course that will maximize our survival." Templest let the words sink in and suddenly, Kraven ran into the meeting. "My Lords and Ladies, we have a problem!!" His face bore the look of fear, something not seen often. "The lupines are seeking us out and killing us by surprise." Templest slapped him with the back of his hand. "Fool, you should die fighting them instead of coming and leading them here. I will throw you to the wolves that will serve as a distraction allowing our Lord to escape. You should be honored to die for him."

Kraven now looking stricken with fear and at the coldness which Templest had. Templest grabbed Kraven and his swords while the howls of the werewolves could be heard. Arkard accompanied him while the rest had decide it was time to leave. Harbringer wanted to be with her lover but knew that he would not allow it. She left just hoping that he would return to her as he would always had done for many years. Soon the screams of Kraven could be heard as Templest hurled him into the charging wolf pack. Three lupines jumped and tore into the body. "Well, it's long since they decide to come and play." Arkard merely chuckle as he summon his sword. "We will discuss this in further detail later. For now, we need to exterminate the filth." Templest broke into his stance and without moving seven lupines were cut through. Soon, the two vampires were surrounded by lupines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast