+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bloods Wars

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bloods Wars

Chap. six part 2

"It seems like that there's more than we thought there were." said Arkard. Templest grin as if thinking at the mere pleasure of this battle hoping that he would be given the excuse to let loose his true self. Soon, both men tore into the horde of werewolves and blood rained. Templest moving so fast that the werewolves were just chasing shadows. Arkard was swinging his sword with such ferocity that everything within a meter of the swing died. It seemed impossible but more lupines were replacing the ones who were dying. Soon both fighting were standing back to back. They stopped for a moment and they covered in blood. "Arkard, I think we need to speed up the extermination."

"I thought you never asked, Templest." Soon, both men started to change. Templest's body turning to black expect for his face and his eyes started to glow red. Soon, the darkness began to reach out it form hands at first and then it spear several lupines. The black began to branch out each time impaling more lupines while drinking their blood. Arkard's body's outline began to shiver and he said, "Go forth and eat." The darkness extended out of his body creating what seem to be snakes. These snakes soon tore into their meal, leaving nothing alive. Both men were leaving a mass of bodies and even those mindless creatures at the back tried jumping and attacking from above. Only to be left impale and left as a monument. After awhile, both men were walking along back to the castle to see there any surviving lupines.
    "Seems odd for these animals to decide and try to attack us. I wonder if there's more than meets the eye?" Arkard had been thinking the same as well, it had been more than 500 years ago since the Dark War had ended in a neutral agreement. He replied, "Yes, if there is more. I suspect someone is controlling with the promise of food. Yet, these creatures are so hard to approach and to talk." They heard a shuffling echo through the castle. Suddenly Templest got a runt of man, "So the runt of the pack ran away from the battle." They knew that he was a lupine but seemed somehow smarter than the rest of the pack. "Far more superior than those mindless animals you slaughtered."

"Meaning what?" Said Arkard with a calm yet somehow menacing voice. The runt only chuckled and refuse to tell the vampires anything else. Templest smiled revealing his fangs, "I thank you for giving me the only course of action I must take. Your memories are mine and it will be sweet." Templest opened his mouth and drain the body. "We must quickly go to our Lord, he must be informed of this new information." Arkard nodded and both men disappeared traveling to one of their safe houses.

*In a deserted rural farm*

Three men could be seen milling around the place waiting for someone. These men were each carrying a gun and wearing the Cross. One of these men, wearing a dark grayish cloak was the son of Sir Hellsing, Moses. He was educated in demonology and knew just about every spell and creature of the darkness there was. He look very much like his father in his younger days. He was twenty but already had killed fifty minions of the dark. He conceal in his cloak a variety of weapons each specialized in dealing the maximum damage to his enemies. "I don't like this one bit. Dealing with the werewolves is just as bad as dealing with the Devil himself." The other men didn't say anything but they didn't like dealing werewolves either.

Suddenly a giant of a man appeared, his appearance was intimidating; he had hungry eyes, unkempt hair, unshaven face, wearing only a cloak and pants and had wolfish features. "Well, the son of Hellsing comes to visit little old me and here I am not dressed my best." Moses already disliked the man but need to get his business done and dust. "Well, I don't really mind what you wear but I do want to know is did you do what I asked of you, Luscious?", replied Hellsing. Luscious looked at Moses and knew that he was armed but decided against any action if his kind were to survive. "Of course I have, I always kept my word haven't I? The question is, have you kept your end of the deal?"
    The two with Moses now brought three cows, horses and children. Soon, Luscious' comrades came out of no where and took them without question. Luscious held a smile on his face as if he was given the best gift of all, "I thank you Moses, always a pleasure doing business with you. Is there anything you need?" Luscious knew that Moses always had more assignments which meant more food and warriors. He was once human, so he knew how the mind worked. Moses replied, "Yes, there is. We need you to lure Dracula to this location." He showed him a map, "Injury him but do not kill him. We need him alive. I don't care how much it cost, we need Dracula brought to us or rather forced, lured whatever is necessary. We need him in this place. Do you understand Luscious? After that we can discuss the payment."

"So you want the King of No life Kings to be brought to this church, whatever the cost. What do you plan to do with him once he is captured? You know he can't to overcome easily." Luscious said, he was having such fun and later he would have three new members to his clan. Hellsing had remained emotionless through this meeting and nothing changed, "That's none of your business. Do it and we pay you whatever you want within a reasonably amount." He had his hand on his gun inside his cloak already, preparing just in case He wanted to try anything. Luscious turned around and walked away, saying, "Very well then. Have yourselves ready soon." He knew that the age of lupines will come soon, they evolved to the point where they could control themselves and change at will. "Soon, you will beg to be changed." He walked into the barn where the children were.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood Wars Chapt Seven

"My Lord, I advise against it strongly," said Templest. "Going after our whims is not advisable" Templest was standing up at dinner in his mansion with Harbringer at his side. Dracula sitting at the opposite seat and was looking Templest. 'He has grown into one of the finest vampires. I never thought he would so quickly establish himself as one of the most feared generals among our kind.' he thought. However, Dracula knew what he was doing and it seemed flawless. "Templest, you must see things from my point of view. She is still virgin, thus it makes it easier to do. Once she has been, we have no need to fear those Knights anymore." Templest knew this was just turning from a bad idea to worst possible situation. "My Lord listen to reason, they are doing it to set up a trap. She is lure in the bear trap and you will be trapped within that country. They know just as well as we do, we cannot cross the ocean without an aid of a ship."

Dracula seemed unmoved by Templest. His wife had not said anything nor had Harbringer. Both women had enjoy their meal but this argument had turned out to last longer then expected. Both women had decided to walk outside and talk, "It's been awhile since we talked together, Seras." Both women were outstandingly beautiful and could have suggested that they were sister. Both of them had nothing but deep love for their partners. Harbringer stood and saw a landscape of a cherry blossom tree in their garden along with the moon hanging low. "Yeah, it's been awhile Victoria since we talked." Both women wearing kimonos and sat down and watching the night go by. Till, "Victoria I'm scared that Templest will do something reckless soon to prove a point to the Lord." She looked worried just thinking about the possibilities that could kill Templest.

Victoria Draculina could see why Seras was worried and said, "What about my partner after what he just propose to do? I'm sure that Templest will not do something that stupid and make Dracula come to his senses." It had been such a long time since she was turned. She had watched from far worlds fall and rise. Time didn't mean anything to her, she was just glad to have someone who she truly loved to carry on. 'Victoria...I can't even remember what my real second name was anymore. To take the second name on in honor in Him." Both women could hear that the argument had stopped and they had joined them outside. The two couples had decided to enjoy the silence the company they had.

*In a farm*

The place seemed deserted but there were people there, just not normal people. Soon, a few large figures could be seen running rapidly into the barn. Inside, the place was crowded and there was a space in the middle where there were two werewolves fighting. One was grey with green eye while the other with jet black with reddish eyes. Both fighters were snarling at each other, this had gone on for awhile. There were cuts all over them and suddenly a shotgun went off. Luscious enter the barn, "Fools!!! Do they think we have the time or the numbers to be fighting amongst each other? I did not call all of you together to fight each other but to fight against an ancient enemy. The Nosferatus." The name rang through the place as silence fell heavily on the place. The two werewolves and changed back into their human form. "As the Persians would say, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' and in this case, The Royal Protestant Knighthood."

"You can't be serious Luscious. Join with those weaklings to bring the vampires down? You lost sight of what's truly important." said, a black African fighter in the ring. Luscious had rushed to him and held him by the throat with his feet off the ground. "You would dare question me, Raze? After all, You are welcome to try your hand at leading a band of savages. Wait I forgot, it was I who helped all of you evolve into superior beings. The will to control our changes and the transfer of our strength into the human body." Luscious threw Rave across the barn into a gate. Luscious waited as Rave got up who didn't seemed hurt but knew his place in the pack, "Forgive me Luscious, I spoke out of turn and only concern of our kind." He spoke in deep voice. Rave was a giant of a man and yet knew he could never compare to the evolution that Luscious had made. "My dear boy, I hope you know that I too am concern for the survival of our kind." Rave nodded and put his coat on.
    Luscious stood on a platform surveying the now gathered pack. He thought, 'Is this what has become of our pack? Only a hundred strong?' He began to asked, "Is this all of our kind?" Someone came forward, one of the messengers Luscious sent. “My Lord, we did as we were told but many of the packs were not interested and only raise curiosity of a few. Particularly the Persian and the Dutch clans came." Luscious smiled a bit at that fact and spoke in an anicent lupine tongue which consists of wolfish sounds, "Well done, my brethrens for making it. Your efforts will be rewarded." One of the Dutch clan members came forward and spoke, "So you have not lost the way that our ancestors had paved. I am impressed that you speak it so well."

Luscious looked at the Dutchman, he looked quite lean and long legs. He assumed that this man could run fast even in his normal state. "I thank you for your praise. And your name is?" The Dutchman replied, "Called me Gantz". Lucian acknowledged and carried on, "Soon, they will come to us because they will see change, change in our flavor. Among you are some of the strongest, finest lupines ever trained. We are the Black Wolfs. Soon, we will bring this world to our knees beginning with those English bastards. They hold the majority of the world, thus we must break them down. We will create a new breed in image of their Gods, us." And soon the crowd stirred up, some had even howled in ecstasy. Soon, there were packs of people approaching the barn, weary and yet, feeling that this was the right move. Luscious said, "They're here to join the ranks." He stood laughing raising his arms as if he had triumphed over his enemies.

*In a Spanish port bay*

The four cloaked figures approached an armada ship. It seem the ship was about to set off. "Looks like dinner's ready." The figure grinned revealing fangs. Soon, they jumped onto the ship and set about taking the ship. The sailors, soldiers only noticed them at the last moment. They began to rip them to shred and blood soon covered the ship's floor. The ship was adrift but a black mass of cloud covered it, the four figures standing at different points of the ship released something from their body. The material seem to be alive and taking over the ship. The armada soon set sail towards England.

Meanwhile in the other end of the bay, screams and howling could be heard. The werewolves were killing everyone and taking the ship for their own use. Luscious, the only visible being not being attack walked through the carnage He saw the captain cowering the corner, scared, watching everyone dying on front of him. Luscious, gripped him around the throat and lifted him up, "Soon, your all ships belong to us. Death can only be your way out." He broke his neck and threw him into the sea. Luscious survey the carnage, soon two other ships lit and signaling something. He roared and all the other werewolves stopped and howled in response. They changed back in humans and set about throwing the bloodied bodies over. They then set sail for the same destination but they had no idea what was in stored for them. The new tides of war would soon come.

*In London*

"Get those men ready! I want everyone here to be armed and ready. All personnel not involved with combat please get out of the way." Hellsing was marching about readying the defenses, this was too risky and yet this was do or die time. Sir Hellsing was walking in his chain mail under his clothes. He had three guns loaded and ready to fire. He saw his son direction the troops. His son had grown well and was become strong as a Hellsing should be. "Moses, how goes things in your end of things?" His son turn around and said, "It's alright but I need to make sure that the traps will work." A bell rang, it was time for the war. The only kind sees one side losing constantly. Both Hellsing men quickly walked to their places, Moses being given his equipment, a rapid fire, silver crossbow. Both men stood looking out at the Thames river, misting began covering it. They were here, the Vampires.

Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. 8

As the sunset, the strange eerie jet black ship was floating in the Thames. Everyone was cautious; no one dared to open fire unless ordered to. The silence was deafening within the London city, usually alive with the noise of people in pubs drinking merrily. Nothing could be heard, it seem like everything had stopped and the only thing moving seem to be the sun. The ship itself seems to be breathing.

Suddenly movement began again as cannon teams were moved in place ready. It was like the calm before the storm and then without warning the Black ship opened fire. At the same the river Thames run red with blood and spread along the length. The cannons opened fire and it was like a shower of glitter coming down on the ship. Four blurred figures were seen running through the crowd of soldiers and it seemed like scarlet rain followed them. Panic seemed to spread through the ranks.

It seemed to take them only a few more minutes to finish what were only considered food to the entities of Death. The streets ran red like the river Nile. Soon the four figures stood together discussing matters at hand, “My Lord, these soldiers were merely sent to slow us down slightly if at all. But I could not make out the rest; their memories are chaotic.” Dracula, himself seem deep in thought. They did not have any other sort of force since they came here without informing anyone, not even the most trusted general, Arkard.

Almost all vampires were either in hiding or hunting the werewolf clans to stop any kind of damage to their future happening. Finally, Dracula said to his brethrens, “We shall venture further and find her, we shall fulfill our objective.” At that exact moment, a howl could be heard through the night air. Seras looked at the entrance on the Thames, “Looks like the dogs followed us here.” Templest looked the same way, “What the hell are they doing here?” Gripping his hilt, fearing the numbers could actually be a problem.

“I shall remain here and wipe out the scum. I request, my Lord and ladies that you proceed without me, I shall be with you when my task is done.” Templest already turning his back and his eyes trained on the oncoming enemies. He counted at least a hundred werewolves rampaging through the dark streets in the light of the moon. Seras Harbringer looked at her lover and took her place beside him, “I shall remain with you whatever happens, my love.” Templest knew he couldn’t persuade her to help their Lord achieve his goal in all his years, knowing her, loving her; he was happy to die here with her tonight if it was their fate.

Both Dracula and Draculina looked at the pair, vaporizing into mist traveling in search for their target. “I hope you still remember how to fight, Seras,” grinned Templest. His lover smirked as her hands changed into metallic claws, “ha ha, very funny smartie pants. But if you remember I was the one who finished off those men when we first met.” Both lovers, comrades, warriors readied themselves, as they would throw themselves into the jaws of hell for each other.

“How many do you count? I’ve got at least three hundred charging at us and maybe a hundred more from the ship still to come” said Templest, already drawing out his Yamato. The moonlight shone on his samurai blade. It seem the moon had always been there when blood was spilled. Seras responded, “Your eyes are failing you. I’ve got about two hundred werewolves at the back of the pack. Assuming each ship carries the same amount, then we’ve got about a thousand to deal with.”

“Psh looks like this going to be a workout.” The air round Templest seemed to stop and suddenly follow his movements like his own and death soon appeared to among the beasts. Each being cut in half with no mercy and regard. The distance soon disappeared as the two vampires saw the feral rage in their enemies’ eyes. Each had no fear of death, the only goal to kill their mortal enemy. Life soon life their bodies as the sound of metal on flesh become commonplace in the battlefield.

Bloodlust soon controlled the couples’ minds and they were relentless in their attack, ripping through the ranks quickly. Injuries were down to only a few scratches, which quickly healed, not worth regarding.

*Meanwhile*

Luscious saw something was wrong, these were vampires but the reports said there were four. “Damn it, we’re losing our numbers too quickly. This could only mean one thing.” He had arrived with the second ship. The first wave of werewolves was to be nothing more than to wear their enemies down. His men awaited his orders, his battle cry for blood. He turned to Raze, “Take half the men and lead the hunt of the King of No Life Kings. I’m sure that he left his best warrior to deal with us. I will lead the charge to them and show them we are not to be trifled with.” Raze understood and howl calling his men to him. Like a pack of wolves hunting they left with haste, following Dracula’s sense.

Luscious sighed, how he would love to lead the hunt himself. But the matter must be deal with here and now. He howled his battle cry and his men followed him. Most of them were changing into their bestial form overtaking Luscious attempting to attack the vampires. The scene before Luscious was something of a nightmare to him. His mortal enemies covered in, not their own blood but those of his own men. Fangs and claws bared, blood running like rivers after a rainstorm. The male vampire had two swords of curious designs, one was black, the other pure silver. His companion held no weapon her hands were her weapons. Metallic claws covered in blood and flesh.

“The male is mine!” He rushed with a speed to rival his opponents just before he reached him. Templest threw his Zangetsu into the head of one the werewolves. Luscious punched him in the stomach with such ferocity Templest was sent flying but he quickly stabbed his sword into the ground. The vampire looked up at his new opponent. “Damn, that was one hell of a punch.” Templest pulled his sword out of the ground and readied himself. “You’re going to be die tonight. I swear it.”

Luscious smiled at the threat, “You shouldn’t make such threats. It makes you look weak.” Both men charged at each other and Luscious dodged at the last second. Templest turned round and saw Luscious holding his other samurai sword. Both men had no need for words, the duel spoke the hatred they had for the others’ race. Both men charged each other again and both connected with their weapons.

Meanwhile Seras was finding it hard to keep up the number of werewolves attacking her. ‘This is ridiculous, I will not let the beasts overpower me.’ She thought as she started to release her true power. The nightmare which humans could not have had even imagined. Her bodyline started to distort while a low growling could be heard. As if a calm before the storm, silence existed till the next moment. Black claws shot out from her body, decimating her enemies. Their numbers were dwindling quickly as the werewolves tried to attack from all sides. Howls of dying wolves rang throughout the night.

The slaughtering was done; she was truly pushed to her physical limits and felt tired. Something she did not expect to her, she was after all an immortal who lived for centuries. She turned to find her lover locked in combat with a human figure, which was surprising. But suddenly she felt sharp teeth round her neck and she had tears in her eyes. ‘Damn, they’ve got silver fangs. That’s not possible…’ She thought as a dark claw shot out of her body, killing her foe but the damage was done. She would not survive long. She felt her hand, trying to reach the one man who had made her feel, love once more. She whispered his name before she fell to her knees.

Templest thought he heard his name and turn to see his love fall. It was as if the world stopped in that single moment. He dropped his sword and rush to her side, hoping to save her. She fell back into his arms and he looked at her eyes. “I got careless. I’m sorry,” She was crying, a childish emotion but she felt so light. Templest gripped her tightly, “No…please, I need you Seras. You can’t die now.” He had lived with her for half a century yet it was a year compared to the period of her life she had led. Seras touched and caress her lovers’ cheek. She felt the tears that escaped. She smiled knowing at least she had not died alone. The darkness took her and her eyes had closed for the final time.

Templest felt shock through his body system and cried out in rage. He did not want to believe this was possible. They had made a promise to live till the end of time. Luscious looked on with little sympathy. He once knew the pleasures of love and he had let his enemy that honor to be at his lover’s side. Templest laid Seras’ body down and rose up. He faced Luscious with rage, “I swear upon my life I will rid the earth of your kind!” He charged with ungodly speed and it seemed he had just past Luscious but his right hand had been taken along with Zangetsu. It took a second for him to register what had happened but it was too late for Luscious as he felt death swooped down on him. It was unreal but somehow comforting that his life had ended.

His body spilt in two and a final rain of blood fell upon Templest. His face became emotionless as he sheathed his swords and walked over to the body of his lover. He carried her towards the Black ship. Silent tears were falling onto her face; his world had crumbled before him. He laid her on the deck of the ship and faced to the objective they had come for. Her body turned to dust and disappeared into the wind. Howls of the hunting wolves could be heard throughout the city as he disappeared determined to carry out his vow.

Thanks

Chapter 8 part 2

*Meanwhile*

“They are coming!” as a watchmen alerted the garrison of the Royal Protestant Knighthood. Abraham Hellsing sighed as he got up and went to his position. “Where?” was his question. The watchmen answered, “Thirty miles and closing fast sir! God no, the werewolves are right behind them.” Abraham knew it wouldn’t go all his way. He had hoped for the vampires to wipe out the Lycans but he composed himself and barked, “Archers ready your weapons! And crossbows take your positions. Fire on my mark.” Constant shuffling of feet was heard as each man readied his weapon. Each battalion leader and Abraham himself uttered the same prayer, “In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.”

The sounds of the werewolves were getting closer which meant the vampire were so much closer to them. “Steady now, do not fire unless I say so,” Abraham ordered. He looked on and this was it, his last gambit. Win or lose, he could only say that he had given it his all. “Steady, steady,” The sounds grew closer all the time till, “Fire at will!” A rain of silver and blessed arrows flew.

Dracula and his wife were merely playing with the beasts that were chasing them. He had let them catch up just so he could be able to have some fun. His ears had picked up the voice of a certain of Hellsing clan member. “Do you hear that Victoria? That is the sound of fools who think they can beat us.” His wife had merely smiled and was ready to follow her Lord anywhere. The werewolf horde was an indeed a fearsome sight but they would be no match if the vampires had decided to meet them head on. They had run through the streets into a clearing in sight.

Both of them knew was to come but they were ready and had increased their speed at the last second before the rain of arrows could touch them. The arrows had wounded and kill many of the werewolves but chaos ensued as the vampires had reached shelter and hid in the dark. Men and beasts clashed and they could hear Hellsing’s voice shouting orders, “Kill them! There is nothing to fear from them.”
    Abraham had never imagined it but the horde of werewolves still managed to slaughter a quarter of his original garrison. He himself had his rapid-fire crossbow taking down every Lycan he saw. ‘Damn them, they were expecting a trap. It turned out to be a question of who could react faster.’ Three more silver arrows flew into a head of werewolf, saving one of his men. The battle raged on as the arrows fly fast. Cries of men being killed rang through the area.

In the church itself an hundred more men under the command of Moses Hellsing calmed his men. He knew damn well that his father had placed him with the crucial job stopping the vampires if they got through. The most powerful woman was in council with the bishops and archbishops. They were the last line of defense. An eerie sound soon filled the church hall, “Keep your wits about now, the vampires are here. Watch the shadows.” Moses himself was weary of the dangers fighting the vampires in the dark places. Suddenly a muffled cry was heard as everyone look in that direction and fired once. They had hit nothing but the wall.

Something was wrong; they couldn’t hear the battle outside anymore. It became deadly silence. Moses breathed deeply and listened intently. They were playing with them. They were going to have their fun before killing them. Suddenly a body fell from the ceiling, hitting the floor and splattering it with blood. The vampires were going to take their time. They knew it; they were going to end up like the poor man. Dying with a look of fear, glimpsing at the dark abyss. Moses suddenly fired one arrow into ceiling corner nearest to him and it stuck. ‘It stuck?’ The realization hit him immediately and he let rip a hail of the silver blessed arrows into that corner. His men followed suit, firing till every inch was covered.

A figure fell from the ceiling as Moses approached it cautiously. His heart was racing, he couldn’t tell if there was more than one but his question was answered by a Transylvanian voice. “Get away from her, you mortal trash.” They recoiled and held their weapons ready looking around them. Dracula had felt something he didn’t think possible. He had lost his love one and he felt his rage rising, the need to avenge her death. Her body violated by the arrows, he could see her face ridden with sadness. She had followed him without question and only with love. Slowly her body turned to dust and ashes.

Suddenly a several black spikes shot from the shadows impaling his enemies. They disappeared as quickly as they had appeared. They started to panic and looked to their leader for orders. “Keep your cool, keep your distance from the shadows.” They moved cautiously and quickly into the light, always keeping their eyes open. They had to stay alive for the hope that Abraham Hellsing’s battalion would come into help them.

*Outside in the courtyard*

The battalions were putting down the last of the werewolves. The battle had been bloody and hard. He didn’t think the werewolves were this tough. They had evolved, like animals and humans. Evolved to become stronger, faster, and smarter. This was part of the process to weed out the weak. Suddenly shouting could be heard from the far side as Abraham saw a few of the werewolves had survived and started to wreck chaos. Something was different with this werewolf, it could think otherwise it would have been dead already.

He couldn’t see the beasts and there was silence again. ‘Damn it, it’s using the arches as cover.’ “Keep your eyes opens above you! Shoot the beast down without hesitation!” His body ached and his shoulders were killing him as he rushed down and readied his crossbow once more. These particularly werewolves was giving him unnecessary trouble but evolution was a double edge sword.
    Man had created weapons unparalleled to anything they had seen before but like a disease, they creatures would evolve to encounter it and survive. Suddenly a scream was heard as three werewolves were running along the walls and ceilings. One of them had jumped from the ceiling onto a warrior who was struck with fear and could not move. “Fire! Kill them all! Do not hesitate damn you!” The archers started firing caught one of the werewolves who stumble and was caught in a hail of arrows. Its growling had faded away, looking as it’s life left him. The other werewolves had jumped into an empty house and regained their composure. “Rave we cannot hope to do anything here. We must retreat and regain our numbers. We will return to have their heads.” Spoke Gantz. Under the light of the moon, both lycans were bloodied. “Damn it Luscious, any man can make a mistake. Yes Gantz. We must make for the ship and return to the mainland. We must seek out our brothers. We must race back.” Gantz, “Then we will run like the wind.” Both werewolves readied themselves and in an instant disappeared running towards the ship.

Both had stopped suddenly and stumbled, staring at scene before them. “My god, we were lambs to slaughter. Come Gantz, we must hurry back.” Both werewolves then noticed a single figure standing with his back looking at the moon. He turned and bore his eyes at both of them as he drew his swords. “Death be upon you.” Both werewolves growled and charged at the vampire as he responded in kind.

Meanwhile the soldiers of Hellsing had searched but had not found the werewolves. “Sir, they’ve gone. Disappeared, our tracker has concluded that they have headed back into the docks.” Abraham weigh up his options decided, “Have twenty of the archers escort the tracker. Have the tracker trace their steps. I will not have werewolves running amok in this city or country.” The soldier nodded and left. “The rest of you regroup and steel yourselves. We are about to face our most dangerous opponent yet.” His soldiers were good men, brave but foolish at that. He smiled at that fact and prepared to lead his men. They approached the door but something was wrong. The door was black and seemingly alive, Abraham had not noticed this till the last moment and he jumped back but his some of men weren’t so fortunate or as quick. Black spikes as long as lances had shot out, impaling the soldiers and seemed to have their blood drained out.

“Shit, they’ve got in already,” thought Abraham. Soon the black substance consumed the unfortunate soldiers. He had no idea what to do now but he had to do something or his son would die. “May God forgive me for what I’m about to do. Come, we’ll go through the windows. That seems to be the only way in.” He and his men started to scale the walls and readied themselves.

The moon was blocked out by the clouds and the church had no light except for the candles. The breathing had quickened, as Moses and his men knew they had to keep themselves alive no matter what. He was thinking about his wife and sons, Arthur and David. How his sons would grown into fine leaders for the Hellsing clan. He had done well for a man of thirty-two. He smiled as he gripped his crossbow and readied for the final assault.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Those were all very awesome stories. They kept me captivated and imagining everything that was going on. Great job and I can't wait to read more.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Thanks

Chapter Nine

“This is it,” Moses thought, “No way back, no way forward.” Dracula could hear their hearts beating like war drums; from the darkness he placed his hand over his victim and pulled him back. He sunk his fangs into the young man’s neck, tasting his virgin, “so sweet, and so delicious,” he thought. He had not tasted such blood for more than a decade and the very taste was intoxicating. Finally he drained his victim of every single drop he had and formed out of the darkness his sword. A simple six-foot long sword with a hilt and designs that looked like they were created from the artists of hell.
    He walked silently towards the group; he had been years since he used his sword in combat. But now with the blood of the virgin running through him, he feel so alive; he believed himself to be still among the living. But he knew that he was a God among men. He swung his sword, beheading the first soldier and suddenly the cathedral windows shattered as the newcomers slide down while their leader shouted, “For God, Queen and country!” Dracula quickly moved among his original targets and quickly killing each them before they realized what had hit them. Then he grabbed Moses’ arms from behind and raises them forcing the shoulder joints to crack.

Abraham watched his son in pain as his men moved to surround Dracula and ready their crossbows. He looked at Dracula who was watching him with his sword at Moses’ neck. “It seems that we are at a impasse. Or rather you are at an impasse.” Said Dracula. “Let my son go,” responded Abraham. Dracula laughed, “Watch your son die as I watched my love die.” He slit Moses’ neck and moved with the speed of lighting cutting four of Abraham’s men. Then quickly he ran to a passage and burst out the wooden door. There he saw his prize, everything he sought to control the world with. But then he suddenly felt a burning sensation; he realized something was not right. He staggered forward but felt an invisible wall blocking his way.

A woman looked at the newcomer and said, “Do you not know your manners?” She wore silver and gold dress with her brown hair tied in tight bun. Her gaze was ice cold and she guarded her emotions well. Dracula grinned while he still had searing pain through his hands and body, “what a fine lady you are. Such a cold introduction, you would be a worthy vampire.” Another man stood up beside her.

“That will not happen, Count Dracula.” Said the man. Then the sound of footsteps was getting closer and Abraham walked in with a solemn face. Dracula took arrows in the legs from Abraham’s crossbow as he crashed through a window on his right into a cemetery. He chuckled at the irony as he tried to get as far away as he could beat the blessed silver arrows were crippling him. He turned over on his back and saw the moon high above him. Abraham came into view with his a wooden stake in hand.

“She will never be yours, Count Dracula. A fate worst than death awaits you. You will be subdued and serve under the woman you desire so much. She will never be yours.” With that Abraham drove the wooden stake into Dracula’s chest as his pain became intense that he wanted to die but he knew he wouldn’t die from such a savage method of killing. The young man from earlier came towards Abraham, “Shall I proceed to commence the sealing, Sir Hellsing?” Abraham looked at the Count who was in pain but still managed to maintain eye contact with him. He said, “Proceed, Cromwell,” and gesture for the rest of the clergy to come forward.

Cromwell began chanting words from the bible and throughout the evening Dracula had threatened to break out of his sealing but never succeeded. He transformed into many states but always returning to his normal form. Then the chanting ended with, “My name is the bird Hermes, Eating my wings makes me tame.” Dracula was on his hands and knees breathing heavily knowing one singular thing had change. Abraham stepped forward, “Stand up, Count.” At first Dracula had refused but the pain was too much as he remain where he was and he obeyed. “Good, now your name should be nothing more than myth. From now on, you will be Alucard. You will be bane of your own kind. Understood?”

Dracula gritted his teeth and tried to remain silent but pain seared through his body again. He grunted and hissed, “Yes.” Abraham looked at him, “Yes what Alucard?” Dracula looked at him and understood what had happened. “Yes, my master.” Abraham smiled slightly and gestured for Dracula, no Alucard, to follow him back to the Hellsing mansion where for a hundred years worth of labor would be poured into Alucard.

*Meanwhile*

Templest was dragging a half dead werewolf back to the ship with numerous cuts all over his body. He had battled the two werewolves to what seemed to be endless. There was something wrong his wounds weren’t healing. He collapsed to his knees and let go the werewolf, “The filth had silver claws and fangs, blessed as well.” His strength had been sapped the moment the battle had started. He could no longer feel his body up anymore. Everything felt heavy on him, his clothes, weapons, and his heart. “Yes, my heart feels heavy tonight,” he whispered. Tears started flowing from his eyes, everything he knew and had was gone.

Then sounds of hurried footsteps surround him and knew it. This was the end; he had no strength left to fight. Templest lifted his eyes to a man stood in front of him, ‘a knight from the accursed Protestant Knighthood’ he thought to himself. He would not let the enemy see him weak, he would defy them to the end. “What do you want?” finally the question came. The man was wearing a black tunic with a silver cross over his chest. “What makes you think that we want something from you?” He responded.

“If you didn’t, you would have had me killed on this very spot here.” Templest grinned. He tried lifting his arms up but his tiredness showed and he started to feel a strange burning sensation through his hands. “Seems like you still retain your wits. Very well then, you are to be tamed and taken into the Hellsing mansion where you will be their servant.” Templest looked the man, “always arrogant and pompous. You humans think you’re the kings of the world” he chuckled “merely parasites of the world, very well then parasite. Do what you will, there is nothing left for me.”

“Then perhaps it would interest you that Count Dracula has been taken into the Hellsing mansion.” Templest tried not to show his anger and surprise. He gritted his teeth and then suddenly smiled and laughed. “Fools, I won’t be serving under you humans. I will still be serving under the King of No Life Kings. Only he can command me to do what his will desires. I will only answer to him and only him.” The man looked at him with contempt and gestured for the soldiers to drag back to the dungeons of the Hellsing Mansion. Templest thought to himself, ‘So this is what we have become, mere soldiers for the humans to order about. There is nothing left for us to love or desire. I am sorry, my lady Seras Harbringer.”

Epilogue

For years the world calmed down from the unknown war however there was still bad blood between the Protestant and the Catholics. There had been skirmishes between the two sides but for a hundreds years neither would give in. The Anderson family line grew and blossomed into a large clan but all the men worked for the Iscariot for years to come. Alucard had been shocked to see his most trusted general dragged in and going through the same process as he was. But Templest had never answered to his human masters, only to Dracula, the eternal father of vampires. His defiance against the Hellsing clan had brought about his downfall. Alucard mourned for his closest ally but there was nothing he could. He grew to respect the Hellsing leader and declared that no one but the leader of Hellsing could order him. Over time, he was used to counter pagans, black magic users and even in the Second World War where the Nazis had been close to creating their own vampires. But a small force consisting of merely Alucard and a one other young boy, Walter had destroyed the premises. Or so they thought, but evil had always been alive.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoyed reading this. I thought that the scene in chapter 3 was sad. I did want to point out though: (I dont know if it's like this in the manga) But I dont think paladins marry. If they are much like priests then they wouldnt. Currently I am on chapter four and I intend to read the rest. You writing skills in this are wonderful! Keep up the work! (Ps. Hee hee. looks like the Catholics are the bad guys here. >.< Of course in Europe they always are espacially in history.)
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2