+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boring Days

Newbie Jiiku is off to a good start Jiiku's Avatar
    I'm from Texas in a little city called Waco not Wacko >.<
    Thanks

Boring Days

This story is about a boy name Ethan who thinks everything is boring, till one day he meets 3 girls (Yea its a love story).
    Ethan meets the 3 girls in weird situations, later on they become friends and Ethan's Boring days seem to change.
    Ethan then starts falling in love with them, but do they have the same feelings for him?

Ethan was lying down on the school's roof looking up towards the the cloudy sky, thinking on how everything is so boring.
    Ethan: *Sigh* Why does everything have to be so boring? There is nothing that can excite me.
    Ethan closes his eyes in hope that something interesting or exciting would happen. When he opened his eyes he notice a girl was looking down right at him with a cute smile on her face.
    Ethan: Umm do you need something?
    Girl: Suzi the name whats yours?
    Ethan: Its Ethan, why are you introducing yourself to me?
    Suzi: Thats because I see you in class everyday and your asleep on the desk. I just wanted to talk to you since know one else does.
    Ethan: (Thats because I think their all boring.) Talk about what and why me?
    Suzi turns aways and begans walking towards the edge of the roof.
    Suzi: I want your to leave please I don't want you to see what I'm about to do. Last week my little brother just died in a accident, it was hard to bare with. Then my boyfriend breaks up with me the next day, kind of sad don't you think?
    Ethan: I think its stpuid what your doing, so can you get down from there.
    She ignored what Ethan had said and continuded talking.
    Suzi: It seems everyone that I love is leaving me, in the end I don't have anyone to return to, thanks for telling me your name Ethan... Take care.
    Right when she was about to leap Ethan wraps his arms around her and pulled her back. Ethan was holding on to her tight she struggled to get loose.
    Ethan: Your starting to annoy me you know that, just because someone your love dies does'nt me you have to go and kill yourself thats just plain stupid! Then your boyfriend breaks up with so what!! Its just one guy its not the end of the world! I may not know what love is or feels like but I think love is something everyone has they just have to find it.(What the hell am I saying I sound so lame!!!)
    Ethan notices that Suzi stop struggling she was slient for a moment, then she started to cry.
    Suzi: I'm sorry...I'm really am sorry!
    Ethan lets go but she didnt get up off of him instead she stayed there crying the whole time and forgot about him.
    Ethan: Okay I get it now can you please get off of me now, your heavy. (Not really Im just so weak)
    Right when she was getting up another girl was up on the roof staring at both of them and came to the wrong conclusion.
    Girl: WHY YOUR SICK PERVERT!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE A GIRL DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!
    Ethan: What!? Its not what you think hey wait!
    The girls comes rushing towards him then jumps and kicks him right in the face.
    Girl: The name is Mia, I protect those all in need!
    Last edited by Jiiku; Mar 11, 2011 at 04:38 AM.
    Cats are Awesome

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

Re: Boring Days

Lmao! Hahahahahaha....that was funny, it remeinds me of an anime, but don't know the name of it. Lol, what is suppose 2 mean? why did you wrote this?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to animangagrl2772 For This Useful Post:

Jiiku (Mar 11, 2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animangagrl2772 View Post
    Lmao! Hahahahahaha....that was funny, it remeinds me of an anime, but don't know the name of it. Lol, what is suppose 2 mean? why did you wrote this?
    Wow well I wrote it cause I have so many ideas for stories so I thought I should start actually writing one so I did. ^.^ The other reason is cause...I like romance stories. >.< I don't know what you mean by what its suppose to mean but I guess you mean the title and the story. Well Ethan is a type of person who thinks everything is boring especially love, but when he meets the girls he starts to change.

Okay I hope this answers your questions. I plan to write more so I hope you continue reading, and Thank you for reading it.
    Cats are Awesome

Thanks

This is the rest of the first chapter! The reason why I didn't post the whole thing was I was in a hurry because I had to meet up with an friend and they kept rushing me and only had a enough time to post half of it. Well hope you enjoy rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suzi: Oh no are you okay! Hey wake up! I think you knock him out.
    Mia:Huh? He is that weak, well I think we should go get the nurse.
    Moments later Ethan wakes up in the infirmary with his face full of pain after the kick from Mia.
    Ethan:Ahh my face it hurts! Wait huh..how did I get in the nurses office?
    Nurse: Oh my your awake, thats good. By the way your friends were waiting for the whole time.
    Ethan: Friends? Since when did I have friends?
    Ethan slowly turns his head and sees that it was Suzi smiling and Mia whos head was tilt down a little.
    Ethan: Oh its just you two...What are you two doing here arent your suppose to be class?
    Suzi: I was worried, you did get kick pretty hard you were out for the rest of the school day.
    Ethan was shocked to find out he was out for half the day. He than looks at Mia the reason why he was out the half the day.
    Ethan: Eh!? You mean schools over wow... Oh by the way who are you and why are you even here?
    Mia:Look I'm sorry okay shesh I just thought you were doing something to my friend. Suzi told me everything I'm here to apologize for what I did and also thank you for saving her.
    Ethan stayed silent for a while, until Suzi's phone went off.
    Suzi: Its a text message...Sorry I have to go now I hope you get well soon!
    Ethan and Mia stared at her with confusion.
    EthanGet well soon? I'm not even sick, I got kicked in the face.) Well I guess I should be heading home as well.
    Mia: Wait can I ask you something?
    Ethan: Sure go ahead.
    Mia: What did you tell her? She seems alot more happier then she usually is. Everytime I tried to cheer her up she would just sit there and cry.
    Ethan: To tell you the truth I don't remember ( Yea right its too embarrsing to say).
    Mia: Well whatever you said to her I'm glad you did.
    Mia stood there smiling at Ethan but he didn't know what to say.
    Ethan: Well I really have to go now, someone is waiting for me at home so take care.
    Ethan arrives at his home, he was thinking of what happen today at school while walking home. Right when Ethan opened his door his cat jumps from out of know where, then Ethan catches and curls her in his arms.
    Ethan: Ahh!! I miss you too Tama, did I make you wait long? Even though everything else is boring, your not!
    At this point your like" What? I thought nothing could interest him or excite him but when the cat comes in his all lovey dovey with it, whats up with that!?" Thats because his cat Tama has been with him through out most of his whole life since grade school to high school(Which we are currently at now) so his feelings for his cat totatly different with the ones he has at school. Hope this clears things up about that.
    Cats are Awesome

Newbie THE BEAST is off to a good start THE BEAST's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a very interesting story you sould continue
    Don't mess with me unless your looking to die

Thanks

Sorry for the delay for those who read this story >.< I'v been kinda busy but I am working on it. I should be posting the next chapter by tomorrow or maybe today , so I hope you keep reading!
    Cats are Awesome

Thanks

Here it is the continuation of Boring Days Enjoy!

The alarm goes off, Ethan just tosses and turns. He didn't want to get up this morning, cause he was up all night thinking about what had happen yestarday. Tama his cat jumped on Ethan and started licking his face.
    Ethan: Tama, just a few more minutes...
    Tama: Meow!

Tama walks towards the curtain, she hooks her claws onto the curtain, then starts to pull on it. Eventually the curtain fell.
    Ethan: Alright I'm up! Shesh cant't I... Tama why did you pull down the curtain again!
    Tama sprints out the room, and heads down stairs. Ethan gets dress and then heads down stairs to feed Tama.
    Ethan: Here you go Tama eat up! Well I got to go now take care now Tama.
    -------------------------------------

Ethan arrives at the school, the bell rings for class. When Ethan got to class, the teacher didn't him anything, but to just sit down.
    Teacher: I would like to introduce you all to our new student Mayu. Now introduce yourself.
    Mayu: hello everyone my name is Mayu nice to meet you all.
    Teacher: Okay Mayu your seat is over there in front of Ethan. Ethan please raise your hand.

Ethan raises his hand, but his head was still on the desk. It was a few minutes into class, Ethan was being bothered by Mayu's noise making from constantly writing a lot.
    EthanWhat is she doing didn't she finish her work early? Its driving me me insane stop moving your pencil!)
    The bell rings for lunch, Mayu Rushes outside the class room. Ethan then goes to his usual spot, the school's rooftop. When he got there he notice someone was here before him. He opens the door and sees that it was Mayu.
    Ethan: Can I ask what your doing up here?
    Mayu: I'm sorry I didn't mean to, its just that I wanted a place where its quiet. I'll leave, bye!

Mayu leaves and drops one of her notebooks, she didn't notice, but Ethan did. He picks it up, but doesn't see whats inside of it.
    Ethan: Huh? Hey wait...she left. I wander whats in it... maybe its something I shouldn't read.
    Ethan lays down and stares at the sky. He was about to fall asleep until a dark shadow hovered over him, it was Suzi and Mia.
    Suzi: See I told you he would be up here.
    Mia:Hey what are you up to?
    Ethan: Suzi right? And what is your name girl?
    Mia: Girl! I have a name, I told you already its Mia!
    Ethan:Well how was I suppose to know after being kick in the face.
    Mia: Uh that was...? Whats this notebook?
    Ethan: Hey give it back it doesn't belong to you.

Ethan snatches the notebook from Mia's hand.
    Ethan: Its rude to look through other peoples stuff. What are you....
    Mia places her foot in front of Ethan's, she then pushes him down.
    Ethan: Ouch! Why do you have to be so aggressive!?
    Mia: Aggressive! Who are you calling aggressive!?

Mia started stomping on Ethan.
    Ethan: ow ow ow!
    Mia then started to flip through the notebook, she was impressed with what was on it.
    Mia: Wow these are some really good drawings! Your quite the artist Ethan.
    Suzi:Wow these are good!

Ethan: I didn't draw those it was the new girl that drew them.
    Mia: Oh Mayu drew these, how come you have it? I know I bet you were doing this and that with her weren't you, so you are a perv!
    Ethan: What!? I be t your the perv for thinking such things!
    Mia: Why you! Get over here!

Mia started to chased Ethan around, till she got a hold of him she started to beat him up.
    Suzi: It looks like you two get along well.
    Ethan/Mia: No we don't!
    Cats are Awesome

Newbie epicfacegonewild is off to a good start epicfacegonewild's Avatar
    Thanks

nice man tht was actually pretty good!............................................. ...............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast