+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bry's Manga Projects

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bry's Manga Projects

Well I read your original post and I am hooked and have been checking back periodically and I was happy to see you had added new ones, however, I can't seem to really read the text. Now I don't know if it is my computer or the links but is there anyway you can upload them straight to AO or send them to me so I can read. Please.

I'm just me.

Newbie btuvs is off to a good start btuvs's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bry's Manga Projects

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    Well I read your original post and I am hooked and have been checking back periodically and I was happy to see you had added new ones, however, I can't seem to really read the text. Now I don't know if it is my computer or the links but is there anyway you can upload them straight to AO or send them to me so I can read. Please.
    Thank you for your interest in my work.
    About the texts, Hmnn... I have been saving the image files using 500x743pxi with a resolution of 400%, it should look fine with a 1024x768 screen resolution, but if you're having trouble reading the texts I can try to upload a bigger image file next time, I'm not sure if a bigger file size is allowed here in AO, but I'll see what I can do.

For the mean time, I will post the rest of the pages I have completed so far. They are still not perfect and I hope you can bare with it until I get to upload bigger images.

Hope you enjoy it!

[NOTICE !] Some scenes depicted on the work I present here may be too graphic for younger readers/viewers, viewer discretion is advised.

"Ever wonder how it feels like to have a cute girl haunting your closet?"

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe I feel silly, I didn't realize on my computer I could zoom in, my computer is cranky and I couldn't last time but now no worries. I will read and catch up.

I'm just me.

Thanks

Exclamation Re: Bry's Manga Projects

New pages!!!

It's been a while since I last updated things, well, here are the new pages I have completed, I have been pretty busy with some suff lately and work on the manga has stopped. Anyways, here are the latest pages I have finished. It seems that Alpha bit more than she can chew and now she's beiong trashed by Elle. I hope you guys like it

For those who missed the other pages you can view them using the links below

[NOTICE !] Some scenes depicted on the work I present here may be too graphic for younger readers/viewers, viewer discretion is advised.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait... you drew that?!
    Holy crap, nice work.
    I think I should read more of this, it just sucks me in that you have drawn this, it looks really nice.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

you are indeed excellent at what you do.
    I'd be surprised if you didn't get hand picked for submitting amini series to a major office somewhere but that doesn't happen too much in the real world. But if you were lucky and somone did notice the quality you'd be hired right away.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Thanks

Talking New pages and a new story!!!

More pages for Girl Project Code 'L'!

It's been ages since I last put anything on this thread

Things got a bit complicated again and I am not able to draw anything for the past three weeks! It makes me feel sad that the works on Riza's Parlor and Girl Project - Alternate were put on hold indefinitely losing inspiration and complications of life can really put an artist down... Even though things are getting pretty tough on me right now, I will still try and get back to what I love to do, making amateur manga works eventho I still suck at drawing after all these years, I will still keep on drawing

Here are two more pages for Girl Project Code 'L'. Alpha is seriously damaged and yet she still insists on fighting against Elle. I hope you guys like it, only two more pages to go till the finish! (Finally...)

For those who would like to see the rest of the manga you can click on the links below, enjoy!

Page 01 Page 02 Page 03 Page 04 Page 05 Page 06 Page 07 Page 08 Page 09 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16 Page 17 Page 18 Page 19 Page 20 Page 21 Page 22 Page 23 Page 24 Page 25 Page 26

A New story that sprung from Elle's Droid clone! After being trashed, Genma took Elle's Droid clone and took it to his workshop... "I SWEAR, I WILL REPAIR YOU!!"

[!]READ FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

*Print Available in DeviantArt!!!

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hey, this isn't half bad. You should definitely find a publishing company once you finish your work on this series. I have a suggestion though. I hope you don't take this as offensive. Maybe since you are doing a manga, why not have the comic strips not just going from up to down, but also from right to left? I think that would be really cool having the kind of manga style to your series. Well, good luck with your manga series.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast