+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The cases John McLucky: case #1

Newbie wolfboy12 is off to a good start wolfboy12's Avatar
    Thanks

The cases of John McLucky

This is a series about a tall leprechaun detective I'm working on I'm not finished yet.Tell me what u think.

Rain poured down on to the streets of Cloudy Rainbow City. People hid behind whatever they could find. They knew what was coming,they could hear crooked laughter from far away.John McLucky was on the trail of a phsycotic criminal,he could hear his laughter.Suddenly he went into full throttle down a dark road,he let his partner, Phil a robot unicorn, take the wheel.John climbed out the window and jumped on to the back of the bus in front of them. He kicked the bus window in and tackled the driver, who was the notorius Jack Hagoof,evil elf/cyclops. the bus swerved out of control and flipped off the road, John grabbed Jack and jumped out.John stood up and looked around, Jack was gone.Phil went over and helped John up."You ok?" John picked up his hat off the ground and dusted it off."I'm fine.Lets go, we might be able to catch Jack if we-" Their car peeled out as evil laughter filled the air. John looked at Phil."Can I have a ride?" Phil sighed."Get on."John climbed on as Phil galloped towards police HQ. John walked into his boss'soffice."You wanted to see me?"Don turned his chair and faced John."John, you're fired.You've let-" "What, do you know what I've done for you?For this station?" Don's eyes started to turn completely blood red."John, you've let Jack slip through your fingers to many times"John grabbed a mug from Don's desk and threw it into the wall.Don stood up."John please calm down.You didn't let me finish"John sat back down.Four huge buff orange guys came in."I'm sorry John but you've seen to much of our secrets.Just knowing that someone besides us knows those secrets."Don pulled out a gun and pointed it at John's face."Just go quietly" John stood up and walked towards the orange dudes and waited until Don put his gun down. John turned and ran before the orange guys could grab him.John ran to the window and jumped through it.He cought himself on a window seal,he then climbed down,dodging gunshots.John began to run but was almost hit by a car.A door on the car oppened, John climbed in to see that it was Jack driving with Phil in the backseat.Jack laughed phsycoticly."How ya doin Johny?"

I'll probobly put more in a few eeks.Please tell me what u think.
    Last edited by wolfboy12; Jan 10, 2011 at 04:18 PM.

Newbie wolfboy12 is off to a good start wolfboy12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The cases John McLucky: case #1

I know its alitle early to be posting the rest but i may not have internet access next week or the week after so here it is.Enjoy

John grabbed Jack and held is face to the window."Who do you think you are?!"Phil pulled John away."Chill john, you can arrest him later. Now just let him dr-""BOOM BOOM BOOM" Gunshots were fired the the window,Jack began to drive and handed John a gun.John fired at the orange freaks behind them.After a while they lost them."First off why are you with jack?" John said turning to Phil. "Don sent some red guys after me and Jack picked me up before they could get me." Jack how did you know where we were at and that they were trying to kill us?" "Johny shut up and enjoy the ride." Suddenly a huge van rammed them from the back,Jack threw a grenade out the window and put the car in full throttle. Somewhere far away Don and some dude were talkin bout something illegal. "Are you sure we aint gotta worry bout Johny anymore?" Don turned to the man with an evil smile. "For the last time you got nothing to worry about." "Good" the man said. He pulled something out his pocket and handed it to Don.Don unwrapped the object and smiled as he saw what it was,a small jade statue. Don snapped his fingers and four red guys came out and dragged the man away.Don turned around when he heard a car and phsycotic laughter.The car busted through the window and flew way over Don. John, Phil, and Jack got out the car and grabbed , but the red dudes pulled them away. There was small noise behind Don, when he turned around he seen a huge one eyed monster instead of Jack.Don ran away. Don's happines didnt out the building with John following him. John grabbed Don and pulled him to the ground, suddenly Don turned into a huge green bull with claws and fangs and punched John, throwing him a few feet.Don stomped on John's gut about three times then picked John up threw him on the ground. John might have been exetremely dizzy but he could tell that he was gonna die. Don pinned him to the ground getting ready to take a bite out of John when John threw a coin into Don's mouth. Don began to choke and gag when Jack went up bihind him and threw him on the ground and kickedhim in the face. When it was finally over Don had turned back to normal (with a broken nose,arm,leg,black eye,and a full body cast) Jack dissapeared as soon as the cops came John got up again. Phil walked on both legs and met John."you ok?' John looked at Phil and almost said "im fine" but stopped and said"No can i get a ride home?" Phil said"No got a date tonight.You can walk right" John luaghed and said "ill just take the car we came here in" and walked away.

THE END. Next episode will be in about two or three weeks
    Last edited by wolfboy12; Jan 12, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread