+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Choose your own adventure - Fanfic

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Choose your own adventure - Fanfic

So your doing it as if it was a book? Cool, sounds like a challenge. I've read a few of those ages ago, but not since early High School.

Good luck, Looks like a little more won't go astray...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LordCastigator For This Useful Post:

Legend (Jan 07, 2008)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ lol... A great idea Legend!!!! Even though it's hard for me to connect myself to the character it's still cool ^^ I admire your determination to write this though. It is just a matter of deciding between a few variants while you have to write all those "destinies" and they will get more and more as you go I think you might need some help here

But oh well I chose to see where the sound comes from and now to grab a flashlight I hope you continue ^^ It's quite a fun reading material.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    ^^ lol... A great idea Legend!!!! Even though it's hard for me to connect myself to the character it's still cool ^^ I admire your determination to write this though. It is just a matter of deciding between a few variants while you have to write all those "destinies" and they will get more and more as you go I think you might need some help here

But oh well I chose to see where the sound comes from and now to grab a flashlight I hope you continue ^^ It's quite a fun reading material.
    lol, that's not one of the choices! xD For finding source of sound you only have two other choice, "Check master bedroom" and "Check bathroom and guest bedroom"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW! i like this fanfics! We get to choose our journey in a way. It's like OOooOOOooOOO!!!! I would gone with "Go find Rudy?" ^^

After that I would choose.....
    "Go upstairs to search for Rudy? ".

I think this is actually interesting even with or without the choosing our journey. *Laughs* ^^ It gets me excited right now! Cause I want to know where Ruby is!!!! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

---------------------------------------------------
    Search for Rudy in the backyard

It continued to rain outside, but luckily there's a brick path to Rudy's dog house. Even so, it has started to rain a little heavier and your sandals do not provide the best grip in the world. Only a few more steps from the end of the brick path to reach Rudy's house. With limited visibility you were able to see something stirring in the dog house.

(heh, what a stupid dog, thinking he can hide from me)

"Gotcha!" reaching forward into the house.

Instead of your dog, a cat lunged out at you making you fall back on your ass. The unwelcome feline was quick to dash away and escaped over the fence. At that point you weren't sure whether you were still scared or amazed at the cat's agility. Wet and muddy, you quickly got up and turned to walk back into the house. Halfway back you noticed that something was hanging outside of one of the second floor windows...

(I didn't leave the windows opened...those don't look like my drapes)

And it hits you. That's Rudy hanging up there!

"RUDY!!!" You screamed as you ran toward the house. Once you got to the door you realize that it was locked. Through the glass you saw a figure in the living room getting out from the front door. Without much thinking you elbowed the glass and unlocked the door. Even though your arm is bleeding, you were more worried about your dog.

Do you:

Chase after the intruder?

or

Go save Rudy?

Search for Rudy upstairs.

You got to the second level in a hurry. Even with the rain things were eerily quiet. A part of you wished that you wife was here...she's such a talker. At the same time you gut tells you it was probably better that your wife wasn't around for this situation. You just know she'll freak out.

Do you:

Check the master bedroom?
    or
    Check the bathroom and then the guestroom?

Sorry folks, the other two choices will have to come later. Been really busy at work. Meanwhile you will notice that some choice paths merge back with others. While that is true, keep in mind that you will still have to follow the story of your previous choices.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

More options eh? I'm keeping an eye on this. I'm starting to remember why I enjoyed reading those kinda books...

Keep up the good work, & good luck with writing all the options.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2