+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DBZ Fanfic. Dragonball Apocalypse!

Newbie Rapyap2000 is off to a good start Rapyap2000's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ Fanfic. Dragonball Apocalypse!

General Info about this Fanfiction: 1. It is DBZ, No duh. 2. It is completely made up by me. (No rips) 3.It is going to be a personal chapter by chapter story, so, you can ask questions and stuff here, just, do not spam or make bad comments about the Fanfic. Also, you cannot post something and say it is part of the story, that is my job...well, sorta. Thank you for listening to my Fanfic Description, Stay tuned, and read DBA!
    Last edited by Rapyap2000; May 22, 2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Spelling Error

Newbie Rapyap2000 is off to a good start Rapyap2000's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ Fanfic. Dragonball Apocalypse! Epilogue, Part One

This is a story about a Saiyan, who alike Goku (Kakarotto), is going to embark on his own epic adventure to fight strong opponents, make new friends, and of course, make anime humor. ()

Epilogue, Part 1
    ---------------

Deep in space, in a different realm, far across the galaxy, lay the original Planet Plant. Its dense wasteland was home to a warrior race of tailed Humanoids called Saiya-Jins. (Say-a-jin) The warriors normally fought under King Vegeta, the ruler of the Saiya-jins, but many went rogue and found themselves facing the Royal Family themselves. However, this is the story of two Saiyans who managed to fight back at the soldiers who went to fight them daily, trying to teach them sense......

"Hey! Vegu! Try this!" Said one of the Saiyan children, as he threw a large charged kick towards his brother's chest. "All right!" Replied the brother, grabbing his leg, and firing his own deadly punch towards his chin. The first swiftly jumped back though, landing on top of one of the many wasteland hills. "Eat this!" He said, charging off of the now crumbling rock, throwing a fist of anger towards his sibling. Vegu just nearly charged out of the way of this kick, panting as he slowly dropped back down onto the wasteland ground. "Hhm....Good....Lets go in, we have had quite the workout today..." The two walked indoors, into a house given to them by the Tuffles who worked too, against the Saiyans. Vegu was one of the two brothers, a young Saiya-jin with a strange red hairstyle that looked somewhat like it had one hundred cowlicks in it. He always wore a red Gi (Gee), and had a tanish pale skin. His brother, Rego, the first saiyan, was an even younger child, who wore a blue Gi, and green underclothing. His skin was slightly tanned even more, and his hairstyle looked like that of Vegeta's. (Ya know, Super Saiyan hotheaded prince?) The two brothers were Saiyans who went rogue on King Vegeta, and went to freely explore the planet. Although Vegu is the main character of this story, Rego also plays a large role in the long adventure. The siblings entered a kitchen, sitting down at a small dining table, as a strange robot walked over to them. It was Kibio, their best friend. Kibio was completely robotic, but he had a brain which was nearly bigger than a Tuffle's. Kibio had been an ultimate project created by the Tsu-furujins (Tuffles), but he had gone out of control, so they had no choice but to shut it down. Many years later, he was reactivated by the Tsufurujins who helped Vegu and Rego, and was reprogrammed to help them train, fight alongside them, and do other things for the Saiyan children. The two had run away not too long ago, during their first training mission to become warriors. "How was your training?" Asked Kibio, pouring two cups of juice into their cups. "Good, good. I think I lost a tooth though." Vegu answered the Android, picking up his cup, and taking a sip. The three had a long chat about their spar with smiles and laughter. They had not even begun their long adventure to come.....
    Last edited by Rapyap2000; May 22, 2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Added more.

+ Reply to Thread