+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Demon

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Glowing eh? Too much time near the local nuclear reactor? That's what happens when you grow up in Springfield. LOL. Just Kidding.
    I guess it really sounded a bit weird... But I explain it in this chapter!
    Thank You guys for your support, it means a lot to me!!! Seems like I really have fans! So nice!!!! Daniel even reads the second story! Thank You again!!!

Darkness and memories

At last they or, to be straight, Gurthwath decided to stop. It was still dark but the birds already sang of morning.
    A sigh broke out of Gurthwaths mouth as he sat down, Ameena noticed that…
    “You’re ok?” she asked.
    “Sure I’m alright,” he screamed, his eyes turning red.
    “It’s just that… I could help,” she said, stepping towards him.
    Suddenly he was up, with his sword raised towards her: “I don’t need no help!”
    She stood there like paralyzed and anger grew in her heart also…
    “You need more help than you can imagine,” she whispered.

The next moment… just pain, terrible pain could be felt, and screams and whining was the only thing she could hear, she opened her eyes and took a look at Gurthwath, who had thrust his sword into her body, it seemed like a completely different person stood in front of her, his eyes burned with a fire, that scared her even more than it had scared her before, a black shadow seemed to embrace him, a shadow of death, pain and misery. Again memories came back…

Indeed it was him, it was him who she had met in that dreadful day when she lost everything she had had and gained her powers, it was him who destroyed her life, killed everyone she had loved, took away anything that could make her happy and left her in torment.
    He was the shadow of death, the demon of darkness, his power seemed invincible- how can you defeat pure evil?
    “Why did destiny have to bring us together?” she asked to herself.
    Again the glowing light embraced Ameena.
    “A self healer,” Gurthwath thought to himself. “Wonder if she’s strong enough…”

Ameena slowly raised her hand, looking sadly, towards Gurthwath, and touched his face lightly. Darkness seemed to step back and suddenly Gurthwath felt so… free… For the first time in his life. Slowly he stepped back.

Ameena fell to the ground- her head was spinning. She held her head in her hands, still watching Gurthwath, but he didn’t raise his sword again, he sat down again, looking back at Ameena through his forehead.

“How? How can I escape?” she asked to herself.
    Last edited by Lasura; Jun 03, 2007 at 10:24 AM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

well more of this amazing story is revealed and still i think its awsome so keep going cant wait to see what happens next

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

its a really good story so far and i cant wait to see the next chapter of it

Thanks

Thank You again!!!!!!!
    Ok, another chapter is ready... this is really small, but... oh well.. At least I can promisse You the next one will be ready really fast!

Crossroads

She broke through another bush and stopped. A wide stone path stood in front of her.
    “I hoped this moment wouldn’t come so soon…” she thought.
    “The path of XXX,” Gurthwath said as he approached. “We’re close…”
    “Yes,” she whispered, stepping on the road and turning north- towards the mountains.

Here they were, at the crossing. Ameena stopped again.
    “Here. My last chance to lead him away,” she thought. “But… I’ve gotten so far…”
    Suddenly she felt Gurthwaths cold steel blade touching her neck: “Now, now… don’t do anything stupid and better take the right path.”

“You know that I will be able to heal it anyway,” she said, just taking Gurthwaths blade away with her bare hands, her blood remained on the blade but her hand healed the same minute.
    “But you’d feel pain, wouldn’t you?” he answered.

“We have to go this way,” she said suddenly and took the path that lead east.

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

this just gets better and better great keep going cant wait for more

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Lasura, I'd have to say that this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read that hasn't been published. Aside from some minor grammatical errors, I'd say that this is grade A material. ^_^

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more of your writing soon--especially this story.

Thanks

Oh my god!!! Grammar mistakes?! Where? Destroy grammatical errors!!!
    Thank you both for your support and great comments on this, you guys are why I writte stories!!!
    Ok, another chapter... another small one... But I promisse the last one will repay this- I'll do my best!

A long forgotten feeling.

The path seemed never-ending; sometimes it felt like if they were standing on one place for it was all the same- cliffs on both sides and just a narrow trail for their tired feet.

And suddenly it all got even worse for they were surprised by a storm, a terrible storm that seemed to come from nowhere and seemed to be ready to destroy everything on its way. How nice the first refreshing rain drops appeared when they touched Ameenas face so horrifying was the wind that even made Ameena fall down on her knees.

At last they found shelter- a small cave between the rocks of the cliffs. It was small, very small but it did shelter them from the rain. So they both sat there and watched this storm and waited for it to ease.
    How weird did it look- a girl that even looked like a sweet, naïve little girl and a guy whose name only signified death and pain and who was considered to be the slave of devil itself, sitting closely in a small cave just watching calmly…

Slowly Ameena started to fall asleep with the songs of wind, thunder and rain, her head slowly, unwillingly landed on Gurthwaths shoulder.
    Angrily he looked at this girl who dared to touch him but his expression changed when he saw Ameena sleeping on his shoulder as a small child, smiling about a dream that took her away from this dreadful place.

Silently he watched her breathing lightly- sleeping. Unwittingly he raised his hand, willing to touch her long, black hair and her beautiful, pale face. Suddenly and quickly he lowered his hand again.
    This was a feeling he had to kill. A feeling he hated more than life, a feeling that brought only confusion and could not help him in his fight.

It was still raining hardly but he woke Ameena up to continue their path…

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I guess it really sounded a bit weird... But I explain it in this chapter!
    Thank You guys for your support, it means a lot to me!!! Seems like I really have fans! So nice!!!! Daniel even reads the second story! Thank You again!!!
    It doesn't sound weird, just making another bad joke. Just a warning, I tend to make a lot of those, especially off the net.

And of course I read the 2nd & even the 3rd parts. If something catches my eye, I check it out. And if I like it, I'll keep an eye on it. Hmmm, maybe I should change my name to Creepy Stalker Guy. Besides, I said I'd keep an eye on this space...

Ah, looks like you slipped the next part in while I was typing. Interesting. A bit of a softer side coming through, eh? Very interesting...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast