Thread: The Demon

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Demon

well its great love to hear any of your stories as their amazing

Newbie fluff n pink is off to a good start fluff n pink's Avatar
    Thanks

rather intersting but me dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you equinn!!!!!!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fluff n pink View Post
    rather intersting but me dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What don't you get? I could explain.... though some things are ment to stay as a secret... ok? The last one will explain everything... ok... only an add-on could explain everything...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww, the bad man likes the little girl. ^_^

Very well done. It's always good to see that even the baddest of the bad can have a little good in them. Very interesting indeed. I can't wait to read the next chapter. ^_<

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Luv this fanfic! U have amazing talent and good job on the Demon because its dark yet doesn't have any over exaggerted blood-type storyline. Can't wait till its finished.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You guys very much!!!!!!! I'm really glad you like it... You are the ones I do this for...
    The strory is finnished and I feel happy and sad at the same time... I hope you like this... I really do... Enjoy reading the last chapter of The Demon...

The Light
    There they were... An entry to a castle carved in rock appeared to them. At last their long journey was about to end.
    Ameena didn’t stop, not for a moment even; she just rushed quickly to the door and pushed it open. Darkness and cold embraced her as she entered. A long, dark corridor stood in front of her.
    “Why do you hurry like this, girl?” Gurthwaths voice suddenly broke the quiet of this sanctuary of death, frightening Ameena. Ameena didn’t answer, she just continued her way into the dark corridors. Gurthwath followed.

The corridor seemed to become narrower with every step they took and it was lighted up only with few windows that were carved in the rock…

Another turn in this corridor, Ameena disappeared, behind it fast and, when Gurthwath turned there… she was nowhere to be found.
    “Damn that girl…” Gurthwath hissed as he continued to walk on, searching for Ameena in the shadows of the dark. But she had disappeared- swallowed by the cliff it seamed.

At last the tunnel came to its end. A great door awaited him here. Slowly he opened the door and it lead to a great hall that seemed to be a long-abandoned fight arena.

Gurthwath stepped the first steps into the arena when suddenly the doors on the other side of the ring swung open. Gurthwath could feel the presence of another strong demon, he could hear its steady breathing and feel the trembling of the ground as it stepped its first steps towards him.
    Here it was- the most terrible creature that had ever walked these lands, it made even Gurthwath feel shivers run down his skin. It could not be seen clearly because it was encircled by darkness, it seemed like he himself was a part of this darkness. Through the dark, Gurthwath could see its shining eyes, they were black, black as an abyss. It gave an angry roar and stepped one step forward so that Gurthwath could see its white fangs carved with magical runes.

Gurthwath took a look around like searching for an escape and there on one of the balconies high up above he could see Ameena. She stood there and looked down back at him, her eyes were cold, her lips- sealed tightly, like in anger.
    She knew it all along, it was so obvious now- that’s why she led him so easily, that’s why she ran only when getting here, and that’s what the keeper of the key was trying to say. She knew about this all the time. A laugh was all Gurthwath gasped out for he had never thought this girl could have something like this in her sleeve… she was not as na&#239;ve or as lovely as she seemed to be.

The next moment Gurthwath jumped towards the beast. Black energy surrounded him as he did that, seemed like all of the darkness gathered around Gurthwath as he did his attack. He gave the beast a terrible blow, white sparkles jumped up as his sword touched the beasts back and Gurthwath was thrown back.

“He’s… clad in armor,” Gurthwath thought as he hardly landed on the ground again. Now the beast furiously attacked Gurthwath. His speed was unbelievable for a beast that walked on four feet and weighted more than a three-floor building. L Gurthwath stood waiting for the beast, hoping that it would make a mistake and give him a chance to slice its throat, but its fangs guarded it so only at the last moment Gurthwath called the darkness for help, it enclosed him and the next moment he was behind the beasts back and managed to hurl his sword in his back where the armor was weaker.

The beast momentary threw himself around roaring angrily, not giving Gurthwath a chance to pull his sword out. Now Gurthwath stoop empty-handed in front of this beast. Again the beast attacked as Gurthwath started to count curses quickly. He didn’t manage to finish his enchant in time and was thrown back by the beast again. But the last word of the spell was said as he hit the ground. With that the beast suddenly stopped and gave a powerful cry, this time from pain- an unseen force seemed to pull it apart; one by one its armor was torn away; then also its fangs and then the spell lost its power.

With a loud bang the beast crushed on the ground. Again Gurthwath laughed and his voice echoed in the hall.

But the beast raised his head again and spoke a weird enchant in a human voice. Gurthwath and Ameena both stood and listened wondering.
    The beasts voice grew louder with every word it spoke, still they both just listened, like charmed. Then… the last word of the spell and suddenly… Everything else happened like in slow motion:

All the flinders from the beasts’ armor raised and flew towards Gurthwath in great speed… Gurthwath didn’t do anything more than smile: “At last… death...”
    But then… Ameena.

She jumped right in front of Gurthwath and just took all the flinders on herself… This hit Gurthwath of, he stepped a step forward, like trying to catch or stop Ameena… but it was too late. K For a moment it was quiet, just the breathing of the beast as id died. Then Ameena just fell on the ground, again the blue light embraced her as her body was still trying to heal her…

“I did the right thing,” she thought to herself. “And maybe he’ll change.”
    She had forgotten about the weapon that stood next door…

Then she felt someone raising her head… That caused a lot of pain, but she smiled as she saw Gurthwaths face.
    “Why… did you do that?” he whispered through pain it seemed… Ameenas face turned even paler when she saw that one of the flinders had hit him after all… She started to cry as she said: “Maybe I’m not alike you… Maybe I felt guilty and maybe I…”
    She didn’t have the strength to finish… she closed her eyes… Gurthwath too now lost all his strength and fell to the ground. He looked at her, wrapped in that light slowly breathing slower, fighting for her life, her hands trying to grab something… Smiling he reached his hand toward her and took her by the hand… She looked back at him…

Gurthwath cried… for the very first time in his life…
    Last edited by Lasura; Jul 19, 2007 at 03:53 PM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow that was simply amazing the best thing ive ever heard the last part was so intense just... well words can't discribe, love to hear another one of your stories anytime.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to read more!!! I want to read more!!!! his is such a rare anfd unique story please write more is so interesting!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast