+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 38 (Part 1)

Here's Ch 38-K&KChapter38

"An Interruption at Dinner" or "A Youkai Family Reunion"

DISCLAIMER: OK Genie, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 38 without further preamble:-

The date was December 27th. The year was AD 2250 (at least aboard the 'Angel 2' it was!) and it was 1700 (5 PM) hours--dinnertime! Dinner on the 'Angel' resembled a cross between an Army mess hall, the 'Animal House' dining room and a pubic school cafeteria! The dining hall was patterned after early 21st century diners on old Terra. That is, along one wall was a long counter with stools; along the other walls were booths and in the central portion of the room were long ding room tables and benches. There were also several round, square and rectangular tables and chairs in evidence. The main table (Kei's) was a six sided gaming table with six chairs.

The two time lords, their companions (which this time also included Ed) and Serena's scouts were occupying a few of the central tables. The InuYasha group and the Saiyaans' broods were at another one. The elf hunters, the 'Bebop' crew and the Treasure seekers (except Genie who was under house arrest and confinedto quarters) were at yet another table. Ivanhoe's gang and Kenshin's bunch were at another one. Han Solo, Spike miroku, Legato, Anton Gustav, Don Poporo and Kei were seated at the head table. All of the animals were milling about the huge room. Kome and Marlene were sitting at the counter with Zoe and Leila. This last group was by far the most orderly one in the whole place. Food fights, screaming, yelling, arguing, fighting, etc. were already in progress everywhere else!

Serena had just returned from taking a tray up to Yuri's room. Suddenly the door leading to the rec room crashed open to admit a man, a boy, a tennaged girl, a woman and a small wolflike thing! "Where the Hell are we now Orphen?" demanded a pouting young lady with short blonde curls. Atop her head was a small wolf cub! A taller dark-haired woman wearing glasses decided to chime in with her own two woolongs. "Yeah, Orphen! I thought you knew the way back to the 'Tower of Fang'! What are we doing here?" she complained. "You two leave Master alone! It's not his fault that he doesn't know where we are, you know!" yelled the boy, clearly defending his sensei (master or teacher). "Shut the F up, all of you! How can I think with you all chattering away like magpies!" roared the tall man with black hair, undoubtedly the leader of the small hazu.

"Lucky! Come back here!" cried the blonde as her pet leaped to the floor and scampered away in search of food. "That mangy pest is more trouble than he's worth, Cleo!" said the leader angrily. "Lay off him, Orphen! I know he's in here somewhere. Now where--" The blonde stopped in midsentence when she noticed that they were far from being alone in the huge cavernous room! "Orphen! We're in somebody's house!" said the woman.

"You're on my starship, kiddies!" announced a tall redhead with the most emerald aizu that Orphen had ever seen before! Two trolls trooped in following in the group's wake. "I wonder if there's anything around here woth stealing?" said the first troll, looking over the room greedily. "Voltron! We shouldn't have followed master! You know he told us not to." said the second troll who had a huge broadsword strapped across his back. "Shut up, Dorton! I'm the brains of this outfit, ain't I? Hey! Nice boobs, Reds! Hubba hubba!" exclaimed Voltron, leering lewdly at Kei.

"All of you get your hands up!" Kei had leveled her mark XIII at them. Marlene and Kome hurried over, drawn blasters at the ready. "OK, Blondie! Who are you and oro are you doing here?" demanded Kei. "I'm Cleo." said the girl scooping up her pet. "That big guy is our leader, Orphen. He's a sorcerer. The boy, Magic, is his apprentice trainee. Stephanie is another magician and a good friend of ours. The two little trolls are our servants, Dorton and Voltron and this is my wolfen cub. His name is Lucky. We were going back to Orphen's old alma mater, the 'Tower of Fang'. He led us through a miasma of shimmering haze and we came out here. Wherever here is!" explained Cleo. "I'm really hungry!" she added. Kei returned her weapon to its shoulder holster. "Find yourselves a table folks and I'll send a waitress over to take your order. It's dinnertime. We'll talk more later. For now, suffice it to say that you guys are stuck here for at least the next two weeks." said Kei. "Kome, when you finish dinner, you'd better advise garner of our new arrivals. Marlene, after dinner look for a wormhole or an anomaly, anything to get us to 'Kagura' stat! We're starting to run out of room!" ranted the redheaded captain.

Rei came over to take their orders. Then she jetted back to the galley to have them replicated. The scout swiftly returned with their food orders and the chaos of dinner resumed once more. Eventually the meal was over. Legato, Han and Spike Miroku led everyone except the flight crew and the two chiefs up to the holodecks and demonstrated the workings of the holocontrols. Soon quiet reigned supreme. Blessed silence! Orphen's group was to be billeted in the forward hold as soon as it could be furnished. That meant Kei had to wake up Yuri since the last time that kei had tried to use a replicator, the results had been nothing short of disastrous! Foregoing the lift (postponing the inevitable), Kei trudged up the gantryway stairs. One flight later she was in front of Yuri's door. Overriding the security panel, she opened the outer door and entered the living room. Yuri's bedroom door opened silently and Kei gently shook the sleeping Yuri by the shoulder. There was no response so she shook her harder and harder. Still nothing! Yuri must be sound asleep, exhausted no doubt.

"She'll kill me!" thought Kei. "But it almost always works and this IS an emergency." she thought as she lifted a sleeping Yuri and carried her into the adjoining bathroom. Kei activated the shower, said "super cold" to 'cc' and tossed Yuri inside the stall. Kei had not bothered to remove Yuri's kimono or her pajamas first. She slammed shut the shower stall and began to count down from go (five). "Go, shi, san, ni, ichi, rei (5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0). And now--" said Kei. "Oro the F!! Shit! That's Kami shimatta cold!! Kei, you ass! Oro is wrong with you, you crazy baka! I could get pneumonia like that!" The shower door crashed open and a furious Yuri sprang out, sopping wet! She aimed a wet footed kick at Kei, kicked, slipped and fell flat on her fannie. Hard! "OW! Shimatta, Kei! Oro did you do that for? I was sleeping so nice and having such a wonderful dream--" whined Yuri. "Emergency, Duchess! We got roku (six) more visitors and a pet. I'm puttin' 'em in the forward hold but first they need beds and stuff. And you know oro happened the last time that I tried to use the shimatta replicator! Look, Yuri, you can go back to your dream afterwards, OK? I promise!" she asked pleadingly.

To Be Continued in Ch 38 (Part 2)

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 38 (Part 2)

Here's Ch 38 (Part 2)-K&K

"OK, I'll come down after I get some clothes on, Kei." she said, standing in the drying alcove and activating the drying jets. "Don't be too long, Yuri. I'll be at the bar." Kei slammed the outer door and strolled to the lift. As soon as she'd reached the rec room, she crossed right to the bar. The InuYasha crowd and the Saiyaans were already there. Bulma was the BOD. "Jameson's straight up, Bulma and make it a double." Bulma poured Kei's drink and set it down in front of her. "Sorry Kei. No places left to sit." said Bulma, gesturing at the packed counter. "Wanna bet?" said Kei, kicking a very intoxicated Louie onto the floor. "Look! An empty seat, Bulma!" said Kei, sitting down in Louie's place. "How's Yuri?" asked Bulma. Kei glanced at her wristchromo and frowned. "Dead if she ain't down here in another five minutes! She's supposed to rep some beds for the new sorcerer's gang. Then she can go back to beddie bye. And Bulma, pretend not to notice that she's got a shiner, OK?" said Kei. Bulma smiled and nodded. Kei tossed down her double and stood up as Yuri walked over to them.

"Don't you ever grow up, Yuri?" asked Kei. Yuri was once again wearing her green/white schoolgirl's uniform and she carried a replicator under her arm. Ignoring the redhead's comment she said "I know the way. This won't take long, Kei." she said, walking towards the lifts. It was now 2100 (9 PM) hours and still the 27th yobi of December AD 2250. However, destiny had not quite yet finished with the 'Fellowship of the Angels' for the evening! There were still san (three) more quite unwelcome visitors yet to come. Everyone was both invigorated and exhausted from the day's activities and by 2200 (10 PM) hours, interest in the holodecks had waned and they had been shut down for the night. A few stragglers were having a last nightcap at the bar. Yuri had long since finished her tasks and returned to bed with a glass of warm milk, a holonovel and 14 milligrams of 'Zaloron', a sleep inducing agent.

At 2300 (11 PM) hours, Bulma yawned and sent the InuYasha crowd, the elf hunters, the treasure seekers, the 'Bebops' and the Kenshin entourage as well as the Ivanhoe gang packing. Pouring one last finger of 'Jameson's' for herself and Kei, she said "cheers' and tossed hers down. Then she hoisted up her hubby (Vegeeta) and Goku. With Kei's help, she got the two very loaded (Vegeeta and Goku had discovered rum courtesy of Merrill) Saiyaans back to their rooms. Kei then returned and polished off her nightcap. For once, Don Poporo had gone to bed BEFORE he passed out! Marlene had luckily found (and used) a convenient wormhole to shave several hours off their flight time. Their new ETA for 'Kagura' was 1400 (2 PM) hours today the 28th (since it was well past midnight by now). Kei checked her wristchromo. A little less than 13 hours to touchdown. Great! Maybe when they made planetfall, this Wonderland ride would finally come to an end! Hopefully Gooley and Garner would call soon to tell them that Dr. Cue's teams had finished repairs on the 'Kronos' project and they could all go home at last!

Since planetfall was so close now and there were no more asteroid belts, meteor showers, takion storms, etc. to worry about, Kei could leave Mugghi and nammo to man the bridge and let Kome and Mar get some much needed sleep. Ka-Mi! They all needed that! Maybe she could even get some sleep herself. She might even use san (three) milligrams (Kei had never used more than go (five) milligrams) of 'Zaloron' this time. Rousing herself from her musings, Kei debated making the long trek up to the bridge and back to her own cabin. She decided to use the comlink instead. She trilled Kome and Mar. "Hai? Marlene here. Oro? Kome, you there? Good, Kei's on." said Mar. "Go ahead, Cap. I'm all ears." said Kome, yawning heavily. "I make it at a little over 12 hours to touchdown. Put the ship on 'George' (autopilot) and leave Mugghi and nammo to man the comm. Then you two can go to bed. Kome, don't worry about accidentally waking Yuri tonight. She took some 'Zaloron' so she's in 'Never Never Land' by now. I'll see you in a few minutes, Mar. Arigato guys. Good night, Kome and sleep well. Mugghi, wake me at 1000 (10 AM) hours or if (and only if) there's an emergency. G-Night. Kei out." Kei signed off and sighed. Then she stuck her hands in her jacket pockets and once more lounged her way to the lifts.

"Captain's quarters stat." she said to lift control. "Confirm." said 'CC'. "Dam." thought Kei. "If that kid would leave the codes alone I wouldn't have to keep changing them!" Aloud she said "Valhalla. Authority, Kei 1. Code, Asgard. Angel 2-1." she recited from memory, stifling a yawn. The doors swished shut and the lift shot upwards. At Level 3 the doors opened and she left the lift. Kei padded down the hall to her suite. She keyed open her portal and went into the living room. A few seconds later the outer doors opened again to admit Marlene Angel. "Night, Kei." Marlene waved to Kei as she trudged into her bedroom and the door shut behind her. The weary navigator had soon undressed and climbed into her bunk. Serena was asleep as was either Sango or Kagome. Marlene couldn't remember who was sleeping where anymore.

Kei had a nice cup of tea laced with whiskey. She decided against the sleeping draught. "Zaloron' and booze were not really compatitble and made for strange bedfellows anyway. Kei glanced over at the other bunks whose occupants were soundly slumbering. "Either Rei or Serena and either Sango or Kag. Damned if I can ever remember who's where anymore!" thought Kei as she slid the Mark XIII under her pillow and peeled off her sweats. She'd already thrown off her jacket and glove. She kicked off her sneakers and pulled off her socks. Then she crawled into her bunk and settled in for a nice long (for Kei anyway) rest. The chromo stood at 0200 (2 AM) hours on 28 December AD 2250.

Kei awoke to a strange rushing sound and a pulsating beam of light shining through from her living room. Kei checked her wristchromo. 0415 (4:15 AM) hours it said. Kei reached under her pillow and yanked out her mark XIII ion cannon. Snatching up her green kimono, she threw it on and slipped her feet into a pair of mules (fuzzy slippers). Cinching her kimono's obi (sash or belt) around her waist and gripping the cannon in her right fist, she used her left hand to hit the door release panel. Kei did a double take! Facing her was a white marble Roman column pulsating with an ivory glow. There was also a low dwindling whine apparent to her sharp ears. But these things were only secondary to oro she saw in her living room! Seated in her two wing chairs on either side of this monstrosity were two of the weirdest guys Kei had ever laid aizu on!

One was a slight, bearded man with black hair, 40ish and dressed entirely to match his hair color. He wore a black swallowtail coat, black shirt and trousers, black boots and black gloves. He smiled pleasantly at Kei. The other guy was much younger (although still a lot older than Kei), 30-somethingish. He had wavy dark hair and deepset aoishi aizu. His garb was a black and red kimono and sandals. He also smiled at the redhead. Both men looked positively aku (evil) to Kei O'Halloran!

As she stared at the duo, a woman with long, deep raven tresses and piercing black aizu (who looked a Hell of a lot like Kagome Higurashi) stepped from behind the pillar and walked over to join the two men. She was wearing her birthday suit and NOTHING else at all!

END Chapter 38. Chapter 39 to come soon.

Onegai r/r and happy holidays to all our tomos. meri Kurisumasu to you all and may Kami bless you. See ya soon-K&K

To Be Continued in Ch 39

Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 39 (Part 1)

Here's Ch 39- (Part 1)-K&K

Chapter 39

"Time Lords and Demons Abound" or "The Doctors Challenge an Angel"

DISCLAIMER: OK Kikyo, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 39 without further preamble:-

The younger man casually glanced over at her and said "Kikyo, my love. Clothe yourself onegai. We are guests here." The woman glanced down at herself, doubled over and retreated behind the column with a "Gomen onegai! (Excuse me please!)" She reappeared almost immediately. However, this time she was clad in a long sleeved white 'gi' (overshirt) and voluminous red palazzo-like trousers. Her feet were bare. "My apologies, Miss. At first, I did not realize where we were. Onegai forgive me." she said, bowing deeply to Kei. Kei had leveled her Mark XIII at them. Now she demanded "Who are you three and oro are you doing here?" The older guy in black rose to his feet and bowed to Kei.

"I am 'The Master', a time lord from Gallif--" he began. "We know all about time lords. I've got two of them aboard. I suppose that thing (the pillar of white marbl) is your TARDIS?" said Kei. "Hai, madam, it is. My companions are from the 'Senjoku Jidai' or 'Warring States' era of feudal Japan on old Terra. My TARDIS had strayed off course and ended up in their time and space. These two were quite anxious to follow their comrades who it seemed had vanished into a well! So I gave them a lift through some glowing miasma or mist and here we are! The gentleman's name is Naraku and the young lady's is Kikyo. I materialized my TARDIS inside that old well and we rematerialized in this delightful room. I really must apologize for disturbing your rest, Miss---" said 'The Master'. "O'Halloran. But just call me Kei. Explanations can wait until ashita (tomorrow). It's 0430 (4:30 AM) hours and we make planetfall in less than 12 hours. Suffice it to say that you're gonna be stuck here on my ship for at least a fortnight." Kei pulled out some blankets and pillows and threw them on one of her several sofas.

"Will you guys be OK here just for the night? I've got to get some sleep. I've been up for more than 72 hours now!" Kei pointed out the bathroom, closets and fridges. "That's the bathroom. Food and drinks in the fridges. Pajamas, kimonos and stuff in the closet and bureau. If you happen to have any cool powers, forget 'em. They won't work on the 'Angel', my ship. The doors are code locked so don't try to leave this suite. I cannot have you three wandering all over the place. Any questions? Nai? Then I'll just say good night to you, gentlemen, Miss Kikyo." Kei went back to her bedroom, kicked off her 'mules', removed her kimono, shoved the Mark XIII back under her pillow and collapsed onto her bunk. The chromo stood at 0500 (5 AM) hours, leaving Kei five hours to sleep. "Mugghi?" trilled Kei softly. "Are you detecting three life forms in my living room? Oro? Only two? And both males? Wonder why you're not picking up Kikyo? Well, we'll worry about that ashita. Just let me know if they start to move. Kei out." She broke off and soon fell into a fitful sleep. It was now very early on the 28th of December AD 2250.

Meanwhile, in her living room--"The woman is asleep by now surely, tomo mine. Let us explore this ship thing of hers." said Naraku, moving to open the hallway door. "Nai. If she says that we are all marooned here in this time and space, it can only mean a rift in the space/time continuum, a sort of 'barrier' between space and time. As to exploring, we do not know what kinds of security may be in operation on this vessel. Best to just stay here for now. Ah! Wine and a good vintage at that. Join me, my friend." said 'The Master', pouring two glasses of wine and handing one to Naraku. Kikyo was alreadysoundly sleeping on one of the sofas.

Naraku accepted his glass and toasted the time lord with it. "Here is to a mutual partnership, tomo mine." said the demon chieftain, knocking glasses with 'The Master'. They both drank. "Tell me, my good friend, why do you keep her (Kikyo) with you? Who is she anyway?" asked 'The Master'. "She is or rather was a very powerful miko, a high preistess. She is (or was) the keeper and guardian of the 'Shikon no Tama', the 'Jewel of the Four Souls' before her untimely death and the destruction of the jewel. A single shard of the shikon will increase a demon's powers a hundredfold. She is quite useful in locating the shards and I (or my human side of Onigumo) love her intensely. I owe her my very life, you know. She cared for me devotedly while I was still the human Onigumo. As I say I love her but she still has her heart set on that hanyou halfling, Inu Yasha! When I collect all the shards and the shikon is once again whole, I will become the most powerful demon in the land. I will restore her to life, slay the dog creature and we shall reign together." explained Naraku.

"She will, I fear, never be yours, my friend. She will resent, nay, even hate you for what you will have done when you kill this Inu Yasha. Trust me, I know women a lot better than you do. I am far older than you are, Naraku, being well over 1,500. We time lords regenerate when one of our 12 lives comes to its end. When that happens, we never look the same as before. Since this Inu Yasha seems to care deeply for this Kagome child, why not allow him to live? Having her, he may well forget Kikyo. When she sees that you have forgiven the hanyou, perhaps she will turn to you for comfort and reciprocate your love, my friend." said 'The Master' kindly.

The demon nodded. "You may be right. You are wise, tomo mine." replied Naraku, offering his friend some 'ohaki' (savory rice balls rolled in soybeans or sesame seeds) which 'The Master' declined, preferring instead the Philly cheesesteak and fries he had found in the fridge. After eating, 'The Master' stretched out on one of the sofas and closed his aizu. "I wonder what planet we are landing on tomorrow? Since we are near the 'Orion Nebulae', I wonder if it could be 'Kagura'? It is, after all, the only inhabitable world in this part of the galaxy except for Mars, of course." he said.

" 'Kagura'? That is the name of one of my emanations or projections of my will in human form." observed Naraku, drawing a blanket over Kikyo's sleeping form before going to bed himself. Then he yawned, laid down on a divan and was soon asleep as well. Finally the ship became still and quiet. Mugghi and Nammo continued their vigil of monitoring the 'Angel's' progress.

To Be Continued in Ch 39 (Part 2)

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Here's Ch 39 (Part 2)-K&K

At 0600 (6 AM) hours Zoe and Leila with K-9 in tow began to prepare breakfasts for the passengers and crew. Jamie fed the 'beasties' and breakfasted with Zoe and Leila. Serena, Ed and the scouts arrived at 0730 (7:30 AM) hours to carry out their kitchen/dining hall chores. Marlene Angel stopped by for coffee and a Danish at 0800 (8 AM) hours on her way to the bridge. Kome breakfasted a half hour later and headed for the bridge too. From 0900 (9 AM) hours on, the other members of the ship began to arrive for their meals before continuing on to their daily activities. The doctors, the other two tro-cons, Keitarou, Spike Miroku, Han, Legato and the chiefs all came in at 0900 for their breakfasts. A half hour later Yuri came bouncing in, as perky as ever, still in pajamas, kimono and slippers. Following here were the Inu Yasha tribe, the Ivanhoe band, the Kenshin brigade, the treasure hunters, the Bebop crew, the elf hunters, Orphen and company and the Saiyaans.

Genie had one Hell of a hangover and Spike Steigel sympathetically set a 'prairie oyster' (a foul tasting hangover cure) in front of her and offered one to Louie. Both cast dubious looks at him but drank them all the same. In short, the sole absentee seemed to be the redheaded captain herself.

At 1000 (10 AM) hours, Mugghi trilled Kei that it was time to get up. "OK, Mugghi, I'm up." replied a very well rested starship commander. Kei went through her customary rigorous calisthenics before showering and dressing. Knowing that this was the Nebulae's cold season she decided to forego the usual miniskirt/hotpants outfits. Instead she chose a thick black pullover, black ski pants, heavy socks, black mountain boots, black watch cap, a hooded grey parka and her shoulder holster rig complete with her Mark XIII, spare power packs and as an afterthought, a Mark heavy Mark VI disruptor pistol. Stuffing a pair of black 'triggerfingers' into her parka pockets, Kei was ready for whatever that day would bring.

Activating the closed circuit vidsystem in her living room, she saw that her three new houseguests were still dead to the world. "No doubt about it!" she thought, "Those two guys look dangerous! Kikyo seems OK though." Srugging, Kei left her bedroom via the closet exit which led directly into her personal express turbolift to the command deck. Stepping aboard the lift car, she said "Asgard. Kei 1. Bridge." to lift control which responded with "Identity confirmed." The lift shot upwards rapidly. Suddenly it stopped and the doors parted. "Command Deck. Rear bridge corridor." announced lift control. Kei stepped off the lift and into the hallway. Passing along this she soon reached the breakroom/galley. Besides the ultra modern gadgetry the galley was also equipped with early 21st Century Terran old-fashioned appliances (coffeemaker, microwave oven, fridge, toaster, etc. Kei hated to use replicators and every time she did the results were catastrophic!) Kei activated the coffeemaker, tossed a few 'bear claws' into the microwave and turned it on. When the coffeemaker dinged, she placed cups, spoons, forks, napkins, cream and sugar on a tray. Then she poured out three cups of coffee, placed them on saucers and picked up the tray. She placed the pastries on the plates and added a minibottle (like on Terran airplane flights) of 'Old Bushmills' Irish whiskey to one of the coffees. Then she took the tray and padded up the hall to the rear bridge door. She kicked it open with her foot, walked in and set her tray on the console. Then she distributed coffee and pastries to Mar and Kome. "I feel 100 per cent better, guys! Arigato a lot for letting me sleep in this morning." said Kei with a smile. "Do ita shimashite (You're welcome), Cap. Thanks for the coffee and buns." replied Kome.

Kei turned to Marlene. "Status, Mar?" she asked her navigator. "Still on course for 'Kagura'. Three hours 45 minutes to planetfall. Touchdown ETA is 1400 (2 PM) hours. Surface temperature is 28 Kelvin and it's been snowing heavily since 0300 (3 AM) hours. reported Marlene. Kei looked a question at Kome. "No messages, Cap." she said to her commander. She turned back to Marlene. "Mar, did you use your rear exit to leave this morning? (She nodded.) Then you didn't notice our three newest arrivals. Two guys and a girl. They showed up in the living room at 0430 this morning. Another time lord, a demon chieftain and a miko er preistess. They're looking for Inu Yasha but I don't trust them, at least not the guys. They look positively aku (evil) but the girl doesn't seem to register as a life form either, according to Mugghi's scanners. If you two are OK, I'm going to have a powwow with Inu Yasha and the Doctors. Kei had removed her heavy parka and draped it over the back of her pilot's chair.

"Packing two today, huh, Cap?" said Kome, pointing at Kei's Mark XIII and Mark VI weapons. "Are you two armed?" demanded Kei, ignoring Kome's remark. Both trainees held up their weapons. Kome had a large Mark VII blaster while Marlene sported a Mark XII ion cannon as usual. "I want you two to remain armed at ALL times. Keep a weapon under your pillow when you sleep too. The same goes for Yuri, Anton, Don, Spike Miroku, Legato, Keitarou, our two namesakes, Leila, Zoe and Jamie. Understood?" demanded the redhead. Both girls nodded. "You bet, Cap!" said Kome. "I'll trill the others and advise them of your orders quietly, Kei." answered Marlene, reholstering her Mark XII. Kome's blaster rested on the console within easy reach. There was a buzz at the main door. Kei checked the monitor, saw the two time lords and the hanyou standing there and hit the 'Open' panel to admit them. The door whooshed back. "Ah, Doctors, Inu Yasha. Onegai come in." she invited. "I have felt a strange feeling of perilous danger in the air." said Doctor 4. "I am afraid that I must agree. Your pardon, Madam but "The Master' is most definitely aboard this vessel, is he not?" asked Doctor 2 grimly. "I smell demon blood and her (Kikyo's) blood too! Naraku and Kikyo are here too, ain't they, Lady?" accused the hanyou angrily.

Kei nodded, leaning both hands on the back of her chair. "They showed up in my living room at 0430 this morning. In 'The Master's' TARDIS apparently. He got stranded in the Sengoku Jidai (Warring States period of Feudal era Japan on Terra) and met this demon and his girlfriend. He agreed to try and follow you, Inu Yasha and Kagome through the well using his TARDIS. He succeeeded but now they're all stuck here with us! By the way, did you know that Kagome is a dead ringer for Kikyo?" said Kei. "I know! Kagome's a 'miko' too. She's also Kikyo's reincarnation. Kikyo is probably the reincarnation of Midoriko, another miko who created the 'Shikon no Tama' ('Jewel of the Four Souls'). I guess that would make Kagome a reincarnation of Midoriko as well. And Kikyo ain't Naraku's girlfriend, Honey! Kikyo died fifty years ago in our time on earth. Kijo Urasue, a witch, raised her spirit from the dead using a clay figure for a body since Kikyo's body was burned, not buried! To continue to sustain her existence, she must consume the souls of the newly dead which her soul gatherers collect for her. Naraku's using her to seek out the shards of the jewel so he can become even more powerful than he already is!" explained Inu Yasha.

Kei thought for a moment before replying. "I suppose we could put Naraku and 'The Master' in the brig but it really ain't necessary, guys. They can't very well LEAVE the 'Angel', can they? And they sure as Hell can't do anything to hurt anybody either!" said Kei. "Are you nuts, Lady? Naraku's deadly! His powers--" yelled the hanyou. "His powers, 'The Master's', Louie's, yours, whoever WILL not work aboard this ship! Remember when you tried to punch a hole in the bulkhead and almost broke your hand, Inu Yasha? Yuri installed a neutralizing field in and around this ship and now nobody's powers function anymore! I'm going to release them but first I have some ship ops to check on." she said.

"Mar, can we hyperjump to 'Kagura'?" she trilled. "Too close, eh? Oro's our speed? Warp 7.6? Increase it to 8.5 and calculate the new ETA. 1300 (1 PM) hours. OK, that's (Kei checked her wristchromo) two and a half hours more flight time. Guess that's the best we're gonna do, ain't it? OK, Warp 8.5 and stay on course, Mar. Kei out." she trilled.

"Well, gentlemen, we arrive at 1300 this afternoon. Better start thinking about how we're gonna spend two weeks here without going stir crazy! I don't intend to head back home (Furool City on Shimougou) until that hole in the continuum is sealed tight. I'm giving the entire ships' company shore leave. Incidentally, I ain't a complete moron. I know that even without their powers, Naraku, Sesshomaru and 'The Master' may still be dangerous! That's why I'm arming my crew and they will remain armed at all times until this mission is accomplished. And those three go nowhere either alone or in a group without a security detail along. Hi Yuri! Ain't you looking festive today! Better get into something warmer than that! It's 28 Kelvin on the surface and we touchdown in a little over two hours. How ya feeling, kid?" said Kei.

To Be Continued in Ch 39 (Part 3)

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 39 (Part 3)

Here's Ch 39 (Part 3)-K&K

Yuri had just now run onto the bridge. Apparently, she was in a holiday mood. This was clearly reflected in her choice of attire- red pullover, green micro-miniskirt, white socks, red shoes and green blazer. "Fine, Kei. Oh, good morning Doctors, Inu Yasha, Kome. I feel great!" she bubbled. "You didn't get my orders, did you?" asked Kei. Yuri shook her head. "Until I decide otherwise, we will remain armed at all times, got it?" Yuri nodded her head. "Then put this on." said Kei. Kei removed her waist gunsash, holster and mark VI disruptor blaster and handed them to Yuri. "That's an order, Yuri." she said. Yuri shook her head. "No way, Kei! I'm not wearing all that heavy artillery! I'll go and get my own Mark III (mini blaster) from my room." she said, leaving the bridge. Kei shrugged and rebuckled the Mark VI around her own waist again.

Doctor 2 suddenly snapped his fingers. "I've got it!" he yelled. "Well, don't give it to anybody else." said Inu Yasha wryly. " 'The North Star and Southern cross Golf and Country Club' on 'Kagura'. It's near the 'Saruman' Airport. What say we all play some golf? It's ripping good fun!" he said with a 'Cheshire Cat' grin. "A capital idea, my friend. Zoe hates the game but Leila will play, I'm sure. I know that jamie loves it too. After all, golf was invented in Scotland on old Terra!" agreed Doctor 4. "Yes and those two 'trainees' (Kome and marlene) of our hostesses look to be in great shape as well. So, may I suggest a 'double foursomes Nassau match/better to best ball alternating shot play rules'? Jamie and I with Yuri and Kome versus you and Leila with Kei and Marlene. Loser buys the drinks at the old '19th hole', what do you say?" asked Doctor 2.

"Sounds like a plan, Doctor. Kei?" asked Doctor 4 eagerly. "Arigato but I think I'll pass on it." answered Kei. "Oh, too bad! I was looking forward to playing with you on my team." said Doctor 4. "Well, you know best, Captain. Of course, if you think you can't beat us, I suppose--" said Doctor 4 with a devilish smirk.

END OF CHAPTER 39. CHAPTER 40 soon. Please r/r. Kami bless, Akeome (Happy New Year) and see ya soon-K&K

To Be Continued in Ch 40

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 40 (Part 1)

Here's Ch 40- (Part 1)-K&K This will be the last chapter for today and it's in sections too. Sorry-

DISCLAIMER: OK Master, it's all yours! First,thank you to Mr.T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 40 without further preamble:-

Chapter 40

"An Angel Accepta A Challenge" or "Is 'Kagura' Ready For This

"Who says I can't beat you? I'll show ya! You can count us in, gentlemen! However, at 28 Kelvin, ain't it just a little bit too cold for golf?" asked Kei. "Not at all, dear girl. At the old "NS & SC G&C Club" the entire course is enclosed within a dome and it is geothermally heated or cooled depending on the season. So the weather will be no problem at all." answered Doctor 2. "Then let's do it, Docs!" said Kei, shaking hands with both time lords. "But I dunno about the airhead." added Kei.

"I heard that! Ooh, I just LOVE golf! Hitting the cute little ball through the windmill and into the clown's mouth and over the little bridge--" bubbled Yuri who had just returned to the bridge. "Yuri! That's 'miniature' golf! The Docs meant REAL golf, you baka! And where's your Kami shimatta piece, Yuri?" demanded kei. Yuri unzipped her blazer and pulled the left side back to reveal a snug fitting shoulder harness, holster and a Mark III miniblaster underneath it. "Gomen (Sorry) Yuri." apologized Kei. "As long as you're happy now, Kei. And I do know how to play REAL golf, well, sort of anyway! I'll replicate us some clubs, balls, bags, gloves, shoes and outfits. How about you, Doctors and Leila and Jamie?" she asked. "We have everything that we need in the TARDIS, but thanks for asking." said Doctor 4. "Just how do you know that I have that stuff in the TARDIS, Doctor?" asked Doctor 2. "Because, Doctor, my TARDIS is also your TARDIS, remember!" replied Doctor 4. "Oh, yes. I guess I forgot about that, didn't I?" mused Doctor 2.

"Well, put everything you think we'll need onto the 'Raphael' and we'll use that to get to the club after we land." said Kei. "And if I might just use your communications system, I will make the necessary arrangements for us." said Doctor 2. "Sure, Doc, help yourself. My 'Angel' is your 'Angel'. And I know that you time lord guys don't believe in using this stuff but take this anyway because practically everyone else in the known universe does believe in it." said kei, tossing him a woolong/universal credit chit with 5 million credits (half a billion woolongs) on it. Doctor 2 caught it and stuck it in his pocket. "Thank you, dear girl." he said. "Oh, yeah, Doc, one more thing." said Kei. "Yes?" he asked. "If either of you refers to me as girl, madam, ma'am, miss, ms, dear, love, darling or honey, I'll wipe up the floor with you, understand?" she said cheerily. Both time lords nodded.

"Good. Kome, open a hailing relay frequency to 'Saruman City' for the Doctor and you'd better have mar confirm our landing details again since we're going to be an hour or so early. You or Mar do know how to play golf, don't you?" asked Kei. "Sure. We played together all the time back on Terra. Mar's a helluva lot better than I am though." responded Kome. "Great! We (Kei, Yuri, the Doctors and the hanyou) are going to take a break and have some coffee downstairs in the rec room. Have mar put us on 'George' (autopilot). Then I want you and she to join us." said Kei, walking to the rear with Doctor 4 and the hanyou in tow (Doctor 2 would join them after his call). "This leads to my express lift, guys." said kei, pointing to the rear exit.

"No way in Hell are you getting me in that dam box, Lady!" yelled an incensed half demon. "You baka!" retorted Kei. "It's just a dam elevator! We call it a turbolift and it's how we travel from level to level on this ship, tomo. It ain't nothing to be afraid of!" she added. "I ain't afraid of nothing, Lady! Outta my way!" yelled Inu Yasha, elbowing the startled redhead into a bulkhead wall. "Careful!" said Doctor 4, stepping aside to allow Kei to board first. She shoved him and Yuri inside behind the huge hanyou before boarding herself. "Rec room, stat!" she ordered. The doors clanged shut, startling the half demon who drew 'Tessaiga' and began to swing it wildly about around the lift doors.

"PUT that thing away before I TAKE it away from you." said kei quietly. The hanyou was hostile. "I'd like to see you try, you stupid broad!" WHAM! Kei's right fist crunched into his lower maxilla, flooring the amazed hanyou. "I'd put it away if I were you, my friend." whispered Doctor 4. The hanyou scowled but obeyed, resheathing his sword. "Hey lady! My brother's got two swords, you know, not one!" said Inu Yasha sulkily. "He's only got one now, tomo. We let him keep 'Tenseiga' but we confiscated 'Tokijin'." said Kei. "Rec room." announced the lift control.

"I ain't gonna let you get away with this, wench! F you, bitch!" yelled Inu Yasha, shouldering his way off the lift. "Osawaru (Sit), Boy!" cried kagome who was standing outside of the lift doors. BAM! The hanyou crashed to the floor. "Neat trick, kid! How'd you manage it?" asked Kei, stepping over the half demon. "Easy Kei. See that purple rosary around his neck? As long as he wears it, I control him. When I say the s-- word he sits 'cause that's my control word for him. It looked like you'd had problems with him so I 'sat' him for you." answered Kagome. "Arigato but I think I handled him OK." said Kei.

"She hit me, Kagome!" sulked Inu Yasha. "Good! You probably deserved it!" yelled Kagome. Inu Yasha was rubbing his jaw when Yuri observed "Kei has a problem with controlling her aggression, Kagome." she said sweetly. Kei glared daggers at Yuri. "So does Inu Yasha." replied Kagome. A furry little creature darted across the room and stopped by the little group. "You tell them, Kagome! He's always hitting us!" complained Shippou. BAM! "Ow! See oro I mean? Save me, Kagome!" said the small kitsune while jumping into Kagome's arms and rubbing his head where the hanyou and had just punched him and whimpering. "Osawaru (Sit), boy!" cried kagome. Crash! Inu Yasha hit the floor--HARD! "OW! Oro was that for, wench?" he yelled. "For being so mean! Now apologize to Shippou-chan or you'll get some more of the same!" yelled kagome, glaring at him. "OK! I'm sorry, you little half pint!" said the hanyou, getting to his feet. "Osawaru, boy!" yelled kagome and Inu Yasha hit the deck again! "OW! Bitch! I said 'sorry' to him, didn't I? Oro was that for?" howled the hanyou angrilty. "Apologize like you mean it!" shouted Kagome. "I really am sorry I hit you, Shippou-chan. Am I forgiven?" said Inu Yasha. Shippou nodded. "Sure, Inu Yasha. I forgive you." he said. Kagome smiled at them. "See, now that wasn't so hard, was it, Inu Yasha?" she asked.

"No, Kagome, it wasn't too hard at all. Sheesh!" replied the hanyou. "Let's have our coffee now." said Kagome, leading them to a table. The half demon headed for the bar instead. "Hey, you mangy wolf! Oro the Hell are you doing in my seat?" yelled Inu Yasha. "I was here first, you rotten cur! Tough shit! And oro the Hell are you doing hanging around my woman? I oughta beat the crap outta you!" fired back Kouga. "Sit down or I'll flag the pair of you!" roared Saitoh Hajime, the BOD today. The wolf and dog sat down obediently.

"Try some of his stuff, guys! It's great!" said Louie, pouring out some 'Dewar's' (Skotch whiskey) for each of them. Inu Yasha and Kouga sniffed at the strange amber fluid, then drank it. "Hey! This stuff ain't too bad, Louie! Oro is it?" asked the hanyou, holding out his glass for more. "Skotch whiskey." said louie, refilling all three glasses. Inu Yasha noticed the two Saiyaans sitting at the other end of the bar. They were dropping tiny glasses into bigger glasses and then drinking quickly while Saitoh timed them. "Oro are those two bakas up to, Louie?" asked Inu Yasha.

To Be Continued in Ch 40 (Part 2)

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 40 (Part 2)

Here's Ch 40 (Part 2)-K&K

"Somebody told them about my 'Blast Off' contest with Kei. Now, they're trying it. The big tumblers are vodka and the teeny ones are rum. You drop the shot of rum into the tumbler of vodka and then drink it down fast. Saitoh counts 'em down from ten to zero and says 'Blast Off'. That's the signal to start drinking. Then he counts from one to wherever you finish drinking and whoever can hold more booze is the winner! In our bout, Kei won when I passed out! Hey, Saitoh, how many have they had now?" asked the magician. "I dunno Louie. I lost track after the third case of vodka! Man, can those saiyaans put it away!" answered Saitoh. "They won't be at it much longer! Look who just came in!" said Kouga, reaching for the bottle of 'Dewar's' on the counter top.

Bulma had just entered the rec room. Today her color was aoishi. Her outfit was a light aoishi tee shirt, navy miniskirt with matching vest, pale aoishi pantyhose and navy moon boots (like Faye's white ones). Her aoishi hair was tied back with a sky aoishi ribbon. Waving to Kagome's party, she suddenly stiffened. Dropping her hand, she marched over to the bar and grabbed Goku and her husband by their collars. "Oro did I tell you two bakas about drinking? (She took a whiff of Vegeeta's glass) F! Oro the Hell have you been drinking? Saitoh! (She glanced at the BOD who told her!) Again? Vodka! And rum! You morons! If you weren't Saiyaans, you'd both be dead by now! March!" Bulma dragged the pair of them out of the rec room and to the lifts. "Send up fifty pots of hot, black coffee, onegai!" called Bulma to Mako.

"Unhand me, Madam, before my wife gets the wrong idea about us!" said a very plastered Vegeeta. "I am your wife, you drunken baka!" yelled Bulma, kicking him in the derriere. "Who won? Me or Vegeeta!" demanded Goku. "Neither one of you! You both lost! If Chi Chi were here, you'd be in deep shit, Goku!" yelled the aoishi-haired bombshell. Finally they reached their suite. Shoving the two 'Z fighters' into the living room and seating them on a sofa, Bulma grabbed the PA mike and keyed it. "Hey, Spike! You there? It's Bulma." she said. "Yeah, Bulma, oro do you need?" responded Spike Steigel. "How do you make those 'prairie oysters' of yours?" she asked. Spike laughed. "Never thought you'd need one of those things, Bulma!" chortled Spike. "Not me! My baka hubby and Goku!" she answered. Spike gave her the recipe which Bulma punched into her PDO vidpad. She thanked Spike and began to prepare a few gallons of them.

Meanwhile, back down at the bar, Kagome had 'SAT' Inu Yasha several more times and admonished both he and Kouga for their boozing. Soon the rec room began to fill up with more people on break. Two hours passed more or less peacefully(You know- only a few arguements, fist fights, brawls, crying, screaming, yellingg, etc.) for the fellowship of the 'Angel' and before they knew it, marlene's voice came over the PA system.

END OF CHAPTER 40.

Chapter 41 'Hackers Beware-The Angels Are Here!' or 'An Old Enemy Returns--Sorta!' to follow soon. Please r/r. Akeome and see ya soon-K&K

To Be Continued in Ch 41

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

I'm only on like chapter 2 it's a bit confusing at the moment! But other wise it is pritty good keep up the good work! and you were right this is like extremly long! lol

i've got some up here too if you want to check them out! lol
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 ... LastLast