+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    I'm only on like chapter 2 it's a bit confusing at the moment! But other wise it is pritty good keep up the good work! and you were right this is like extremly long! lol

i've got some up here too if you want to check them out! lol
    Where are yours, pal? I'll check 'em out and give you my feelings. Glad I am not the only one posting. Have a great weekend. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Posting update

Well, You guys and gals now have 40 of my 184 chapters from my ff 'Xmas with the DP' to read. I'll post again soon I promise. However, in future I am gonna post in increments of 5 chapters unless there are severe cliffhanger endings to particular chapters. Remember many of my chapters are split betwixt posts owing to AL's 10K characters per post rule. Enjoy the weekend and SFN. Kami bless you all and toodles-K&K

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote:
    Originally Posted by highteckdudu
    I'm only on like chapter 2 it's a bit confusing at the moment! But other wise it is pritty good keep up the good work! and you were right this is like extremly long! lol

i've got some up here too if you want to check them out! lol

Where are yours, pal? I'll check 'em out and give you my feelings. Glad I am not the only one posting. Have a great weekend. Toodles-K&K
    My main one is called Sagasaki and then i have one called A strand of golden hair, and they are both in this same section!

You have a lot of wrighting, specially if that is only 40 of 180 something! lol
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    My main one is called Sagasaki and then i have one called A strand of golden hair, and they are both in this same section!

You have a lot of wrighting, specially if that is only 40 of 180 something! lol
    Well HTDD- You have two great looking ff's in Sagasuki and Strand. I DLd them and tonight I'm gonna read 'em. Hope Sagasuki's first two chapters are still around. Be a shame to get into a tale w/o knowing how it began eh? Er what do ya think of my ff so far? The title is a bit misleading and Xmas or Kurisumasu doesn't come until Chapter 25 or so. But we got it all, man. Space travel, intergalactic cops, explosions, time travel, quantum mechanics, alchemy, magic, sorcery, demons, elves, universal guardians, famous folks both real and fictional and several original charcters too. Lemme have yer thoughts as I will review Strand and Sagasaki for you and if you'd like I can post my review on a few of my other club sites as well as my own at well I cannot tell you here or I'll be in deep duu duu with DB and Hassun. Have a cool day. SFN and Kami bless you. Ja mata and toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 41- Part 1

Here's Ch 41- Part 1. Sorry we gotta begin the week with a split chappie but there's the rub. Enjoy-K&K

Chapter 41
    "Hackers Beware- The Angels Are Here!" or "An Old Enemy Returns-Sorta!"

DISCLAIMER: OK K-9, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 41 without further preamble-

"Attention! We are on final descent approaching planetfall on 'Kagura'. I suggest you strap yourselves in securely. 'Kagura's' "G" force is 157.795 currently! We touchdown in five minutes. Navigator out." Marlene hung up the mike and began her final approach pattern. She keyed the ship to tower relay mike and spoke. " 'Angel 2' calling 'Saruman' Spaceport. Do you read me? Over." she said. "Roger, 'Angel 2', we read you. This is 'Saruman' Spaceport. What's your pleasure, ma'am? Over." replied 'Saruman' control tower. "We request landing instructions, onegai. We are a multi-level 3WA M-Class starship. You should have been advised of our intended arrival although we are a few hours early. Our heading is SSW 140, speed is at Warp 8.5 and Star Vector is 289. Our present coordinates are 159 NNW by 160 SSE, Mark. Over." reported Marlene.

"Roger that, 'Angel 2'. We have you on screen. You are cleared for landing. Turn your heading to SSE 137, decrease speed to warp 5.7 and your new Star Vector is 197, Mark. You have been assigned to Runway 126. We have your altitude at 50,000 meters. Descend to 20,000 meters and cut your speed to subWarp 3.1 and follow the markers after you touchdown. At that point, cut off your Warp drive and and decrease your impulse speed to 0.8 rills. Then cut your thrusters down to nil gradually and in sequence. That's all there is to it. Happy landings. Oh, hai, one other thing. Have your captain report to the tower immediately once you're down. We have an urgent holovid message for her from 3WA HQ. Over." responded the tower.

"Roger willco. 'Angel 2' navigator out." Marlene hung up the mike and banked over to SSE 137 trimming her yaw and decreasing her speed. A few more adjustments and the huge starship had touched down. Marlene cut the warp drive, decreased impulse speed to 0.9 rills and killed all four thrusters. Slowly as the ship taxied the engines whined while they were cooling down. Marlene hit the PA 'Announce' switch. "Attention! Marlene here. We are down on 'Kagura'. You may unstrap yourselves and move about now. Captain to the bridge stat. Marlene out." She keyed off the PA and stretched.

Marlene had just picked up her coffee when Kei stepped onto the bridge through the rear lift entryway. "Well? Oro's up, Mar?" A barefooted Kei was pulling an emerald kimono on over a black tank top and cutoffs. " 'Saruman' tower says 3WA has an urgent message for you. You'll have to go to the tower for it though." said Marlene. "OK, Mar, arigato. Good job bringing my ship down in one piece too." replied Kei, exiting the way she had just come. "Captain's quarters, stat!" she told lift control. Kei ran back into her bedroom, threw off her kimono and stepped out of her cutoffs. She pulled on a heavy pair of black ski pants, a dark aoishi ski sweater, heavy socks and high top mountain boots. She tied her hair back with a green headband and buckled on her gunsash. She slipped her Mark XIII ion cannon into its holster and tied the holster to her right thigh. She then tucked two spare power packs into her ammo pouch and pulled on a hooded grey anorak. Stuffing a pair of 'trigger finger' gloves into her anorak's pockets, she jumped back onto her lift. ""Docking Bay North." she told lift control. Kei leaped off the lift and ran to the 'Raphael'. Boarding the shuttle, she pulled on a helmet and hopped onto a skysled.

"Open Airlock 1-A." she trilled to Kome. "And be sure to close it behind me. I'm going to 'Saruman' tower. Mar has the helm." she added. Her skysled roared to life and she rocketed down the ramp, through the airlock and into the 'Kaguran' sky. Five minutes later she had landed atop the tower roof.

She hopped off her skysled and yanked open the tower door. "You're not authorized to-" began the tower security guard. Kei flashed her 3WA holovid ID and snapped ""Sr TC O'Halloran, Captain of the 'Lovely Angel 2', 3WA. Your boss called me, pal!" The guard saluted and pointed down a hallway. "Please report to Group Commander dastun's office, ma'am. Last door on the right. You're expected." Kei jogged off removing her helmet along the way. Reaching the indicated door, she knocked. "Come in." invited a heavy masculine voice. Kei opened the door and entered, closing it behind her. She cracked a salute to the middle aged officer seated before her. "Sr TC O'Halloran, Captain of the 'Lovely Angel 2', 3WA, reporting, sir. You have a message for me?" she said. "Ah, Miss O'Halloran. I'm Group Commander Dastun of the 'Kaguran Air Patrol'." he said, extending a hand which Kei shook. He waved her to a seat and she dropped into a chair.

Continued in Ch 41- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 41- Part 2

Here's Ch 41-Part 2. Enjoy-K&K

A vidscreen lowered into place and Dastun keyed it up. The face of Charles Augustus Garner materialized immediately. "Thank Kami in Heaven you're safe, Kei!" he said, relief clearly apparent in his voice. "Oro's up, sir?" asked Kei curiously. "Max Berringer's brother, John, has just put a contract out on you, Kei!" he answered slowly. "Who the Hell is Berringer?" she demanded. Then it hit her!

The guy who'd tried to 'ice' Don Poporo two years ago! She'd killed the crazy bastard, managing to blow the roof off the 3WA HQ building, take out his getaway spacecraft and his cronies and wreck half of Furool (Foo-Lon) City in the process!

"-And you're going to be babysitting until at least February. Dr. Cue's hit a snag. Sorry, Kei." Kei had missed the rest of Garner's comments and explanation while she had been musing to herself. "How do we know this crap about John Berringer?" she asked garner coolly. "Your old pal you used to bodyguard (the Furool City Chinese arms dealer) told us. He also said that Berringer knew about the 'Cybytron' mission. By the way, his ship is called the 'Miranda Queen' so be on the lookout for it. Your best course of action is for you to lie low right where you are now on 'Kagura' until we tell you to come home, OK?" he said. Kei nodded.

"Hai, sir. You know best. We'll just stay here and arigato for the tipoff." Kei was about to sever the relay connection when garner spoke again. "Kei! Arm your crew and keep them armed until we have resolved this latest issue. And 'akeome' (short form for 'Happy New Year') to you, Yuri and everyone else out there with you. Our prayers are with you. See you soon and sayonara, Kei. Garner out." Kei waved to his image and blanked the vidscreen.

Thanking Dastun, she arose to leave. "You can count on the 'Kaguran Air Patrol' to protect you, ma'am." said dastun, rising to his feet. Kei slammed a fist down on his desk. "Negative! No one is to know we're here! I'll cloak the 'Angel' and we'll keep a low profile while we're on 'Kagura'. Shimatta, I need a drink! Know any good taverns nearby?" she asked. "Yeah, I'll take you. I need one too. Let me arrange for some transport and we'll go." answered Dastun. "Forget it. I've got a two seater skysled on the roof. We'll take that and by the way, it's just Kei." she replied. "Dan." he said, opening the door for her. Kei pulled on her helmet and led the way to the roof. She tossed Dan a helmet which he put on. She hopped on her skysled and motioned for dan to climb on behind her. He did so and Kei rocketed off the roof and headed South. Dan pointed down and Kei landed in front of the 'Black Crow' tavern.

Several drinks later, Kei deposited Dan on his tower and roared back to the 'Angel'. "Kome, open Airlock 1-A." she trilled. Rocketing inside she hopped off her skysled and tossed down her helmet. z'close the airlock, Kome." she trilled. Kei raced for the lift and took it to the bridge. Kei strode swiftly onto her bridge. "Kome, stay here. Mar, you're with me. (Kei keyed the PA mike and spoke) This is Kei. I want everyone in the rec room stat.(She tossed down the mike) Kome, you have the helm. Wait a sec. (She reached across the console and tapped a panel labeled 'Cloak Control'. The image of their ship shimmered and then vanished from the vidscreens. All that remained was a dotted outline of it.) There. Kome, keep the PA open and listen closely. We've got big trouble brewing! Come on, Mar!" said an agitated Kei O'Halloran.

"Dam!" she thought as she strode back to the lift. "If John's anything like his brother, he'll soon know exactly where we are!" Aloud she said "Rec room." to lift control. Kei shoved Marlene into the rec room and followed her in. Grabbing up a PA mike she keyed it and addressed her passengers and crew.

"First, Dr. Cue's hit another snag and 'Kronos' won't be done until February but that's the least of our problems. Max Berringer's brother, John, has just put a contract out on me. He thinks we're on 'Cybytron' but he'll trace us here soon enough. Garner says we are to remain on 'Kagura' and keep a low profile until he decides otherwise. I've cloaked the ship and I want everyone, no exceptions, every single one of us, to be armed at all times. Yes, Faye, that means Shippou, Ed, Rin, Serena, Rei, Ami, Mina and mako, too. Marlene is in charge of weapons distribution so get down to the armoury as soon as this meeting's over and draw them. I want at least two people on bridge watch at all times. And you may as well know this too. I killed John Berringer's brother two years ago while we were protecting Chief Poporo from him. (AN- For details, see DP Flash, Mission 3, Act 5 "Ash Grey Avenger"). Max Berringer had also kidnapped the Chief's daughter, Rosa, and used her as a hostage. That's the story. So, we'll all lay low and hope for the best. You guys will have cabin fever without shore leave so I'll give it to you. Just stay within hailing range and be careful! Keep your aizu and ears open. Berringer's using mercenaries, bounty hunters, assassins, killers, you name it- he's got it! I've dealt with a squadron of trined mercs in the past. I rescued my own godson, Keitarou Riff, from such a group. Oh, hai! The Doctors, Jamie, Leila, Kome, Marlene, Yuri and I will be playing golf tomorrow on 'Kagura'. Any of you are invited to tag along and either play or watch the round. (She glanced at Doctor 2) Doctor, oro's our tee time tomorrow?" asked Kei.

"Tomorrow at seven AM sharp." he answered. "OK, then whoever's coming with us, be at Docking Bay North by 0530 (5:30 AM) hours tomorrow. We'll use the 'Raphael'. And no matter oro you do or where you go, you are to remain armed at all times until I say otherwise! Understood? Good. That's it. See you all at dinner. Enjoy your leaves. Ja Mata." Kei finished her speech and sent Marlene to the armoury and Yuri to the bridge.

"Yuri, you and Kome will take this watch. Dinner will be sent up. Someone will relieve you at 2000 (8 PM) hours. Arigato, Yuri." she said. "Glad to help out, Kei. We can get our own dinners up there so don't bother sending anything up. We'll be fine. (Yuri saw a worried look on Kei's face) Really, Kei. It'll be OK. I remember that creep, Berringer. And nobody is going to hurt you, partner! I won't let them!" said Yuri fiercely, patting her Mark III blaster. Kei managed a wan smile and 'high fived' with her exec/co-pilot. Yuri sprinted for the lift, trilling Kome to explain things to her. Arriving on the bridge, Yuri noticed it was decidedly chilly, too chilly for her microminiskirt outfit!

Continued in Ch 41- Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 41- Part 3

Here's Ch 41- part 3. Enjoy-K&K

"Kome, can I borrow one of your jumpsuits? It's a little too cold up here for oro I'm wearing!" pleaded Yuri, shivering. "Sure, Yuri. Help yourself. They're in the locker behind you. Change in the nav cabin if you want." said Kome. Yuri grabbed a jumpsuit from the locker and removed her blazer and shoulder rig/holster/blaster, unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. Then she quickly donned the jumpsuit, zipping it up to her throat. She gathered up her discarded clothing and shoulder rig and shoved them in the locker. Then she tossed the Mark III on the console, sat down and put her feet up. "Arigato, Kome. This is a lot warmer than that skirt was! Make yourself comfy, kid. We're here until eight tonight." Yuri switched on the vidscreen and keyed up an old Terran movie called 'Lord of the Rings' and settled down to watch it. Kome said nothing. She was cleaning her Mark XII blaster. Their watch was uneventful and at 1800 (6 PM) hours, Yuri volunteered to replicate dinner for them. She did so and she and Kome ate on the bridge. At 2000 (8 PM) hours Zoe and Leila relieved them. At midnight (December 29, 2250), they were replaced by Spike Steigel and Faye Valentine. At 0200 (2 AM) hours, Spike noticed a ship that would have been shadowing them had the 'Angel' been visible!

Faye's hand reached out to open a hailing line relay but Spike's hand forced her hand away from the controls. Instead he used his comlink and trilled Kei. "Kei, Spike here. We have a shadow. However, since the 'Angel' is cloaked I don't think they have detected us. We did not hail them. It looks to be a K-Class battle cruiser loaded to the gills with firepower and detection stuff! It's called the 'Miranda Queen'. Ever heard of it?" Kei trilled back immediately. "Dam right I've heard of it! That's John Berringer's flagship! Let me know if it decides to stick around. Kei out." Spike and Faye resumed their watch. At 0330 (3:30 AM) hours, Spike again trilled Kei. "The 'Queen' just blasted off. 'Saruman' Tower says their next port of call is 'Endor', an M-Class world near 'Cybytron'. He seems to be retracing his steps so we're out of the woods for now, Kei. Orders?" Kei trilled back. "Ashita (Tomorrow) we're moving the 'Angel' to a safer location in the boondocks. Mugghi, call the flight crew at 0500 (5 AM) hours. I want to get an early start. We'll move the ship to 'Zenigata Province' deep in the 'Jigen Woods'. From there the 'Raphael' should get us to 'North Star' (Golf course) in time to make our tee time if we really push it! Good thing we loaded the shuttle last night. We'll launch the 'Raphael' at 0600 (6 AM) hours sharp. A quick 18 holes and then back to the 'Angel'. We'll keep hopping all over 'Kagura' and cloaking at each stop. That should confuse the jigoku out of Berringer. Anyway, it's all we can do to avoid him anyway. OK, Spike, faye. Good job. See you at 0500. Kei out."

Spike shook out a cigarette and offered one to faye who accepted it. He lit hers and then his own smoke. Yuri had thoughtfully left a pot of java (coffee) for Leila and Zoe. Zoe had made a replacement pot for Spike and Faye. Faye poured them each a cup of the steaming brew and carried them back to the bridge. No other ships put in an appearance and at 0430 (4:30 AM) hours, Mugghi yawned and awakened from her sleep. She had been asleep in the hallway outside of the ready room. Mugghi wandered onto the bridge and Faye stroked the nekko's huge back causing the giant cat to purr. At 0500 hours Mugghi trilled the flight crew to get up. Kei arrived first in sweats and sneakers. A Mark XIII ion cannon was stuck in her waistband. Mar followed wearing her Terran NFL New England Patriots' jacket. Kome came next sporting Philadelphia Eagles' green. Each one had a blaster strapped to her hip. Yuri strolled in bearing a tray with six cups, a carafe of coffee, sugar, cream, pastries, spoons, forks and saucers. She was still in her pajamas but she had thrown a yellow and red kimono over them. On her feet were flip flop sandals and in her kimono's pocket, she carried a mark III mini-blaster.

Spike and Faye each took coffee and doughnuts. Mar and Kome had coffee and Danish. Kei opted for just coffee. Yuri had coffee, doughnuts, danish, toaster pastry and a pop tart! "You'll spoil your breakfast if you scarf all that down up here, Yuri!" said Kei with a grimace. Yuri ignored her. "I hope you're not going to play in that getup." joked Kei. "Ha ha! Very funny, Kei. Nai, I'll change before we play. And if I were you I wouldn't go around sporting 3WA logos on your sweats. You said we're supposed to be keeping a low profile, didn't you?" shot back Yuri. "Yeah, I'd better wear something else. I'll change in a bit. Thanks, Yuri." replied Kei who was powering up the 'Angel's' engines. Mar had already requested clearance to lift off from 'Saruman' tower and it had been granted to her. Kome reported no messages since last night. Yuri began to fire up the thrusters. "No thrusters, Yuri. We're only going a few hundred kilos from here- 'Jigen Woods' in 'Zenigata Province'. Impulse engines only." said Kei.

Kei yanked back on he throttle and the huge starship lifted clear of the tarmac. Rising swiftly to 5,000 meters she accelerated to 4,500 rills at SubWarp 5 (1,500 mph) and rocketed off in a Westerly direction. After 20 minutes she cut the engines and gently set the ship down in a sylvan glade, the first clearing she'd been able to locate in the dense foliage of the forest below them. Yuri cloaked the 'Angel' at Kei's request and arose from her seat. "Well, I'm off to grab some chow and get some clothes on. Meet you at the shuttle in an hour, guys." Yuri waved a ta ta and exited via the express lift. Kome and Mar were dismissed to get breakfast and Kei jogged to her own express lift. "Captain's quarters, stat." she told lift control and she was obediently deposited outside the rear entrance to her bedroom on Level 3.

She ran in and pulled off her sweats, replacing them with a green windowpane sweater, black slacks and a red windbreaker. On her way to the shuttle bays she bumped into her two trainees. The two girls both wore their usual Terran NFL togs but they also carried spiked golf shoes. Mar handed an extra pair to Kei who checked her wristchromo and fumed. "Shimatta! It's almost 0600! If Yuri doesn't hurry her ass up, we'll have to leave without her!" she yelled.

The Doctors, Leila and Jamie were already on bosrd the shuttle along with the two Saiyaans (who had never even heard of golf!), Bulma, Inu Yasha, Sesshomaru, Miroku, Kirara, Sango, Shippou, Naraku, Rin, Kikyo, 'The Master', Jaken, Kagome, Louie, Merrill, Genie, Melissa, Ila, Kenshin, Saitoh, Kaoru, Yahiko, Sanosuke, Misao, Ivanhoe, Rebecca, the crybaby (Prince John), Falco, Mordor, Fingal (the wizards), the elf hunters, the other two tro-cons from the past, Keitarou (who wanted to see his Auntie Kei annihilate the ball), Legato, Spike Miroku, the Bebop gang, the scouts, Serena, Kouga, Orphen, Cleo, Luckie, Ein, Luna and Artemis (the pets) and Magic. The Mugghis and nammos remained on the 'Angel' as did the chiefs (Don for obvious reasons and Anton to command the ship). Han Solo was on the 'Raphael' as well. (Where else! Kei was there, wasn't she?). Zoe (being the only other trained navigator) remained on the 'Angel' in case they had to move out fast and relocate the ship.

AN- Only the two time lords, Leila, Jamie and the 'Unholy Four' are actually playing in the matches. The rest are there either to lend moral support or to watch the fun and games. Some golf terms will be used. Since most folks are familiar with most terms we will only explain the more unusual and archaic ones. Sorry but it would be too much baggage to include a full glossary of golf terms1

Kei took a look around the shuttle and did a double take! She was amazed that so many people wanted to watch them play golf! She was relieved to see in the mix the two that she considered the most dangerous- 'The Master' and Naraku! Glancing at her wristchromo she was signaling Legato to close the ramp portal when Yuri finally rushed up the ramp all out of breath. She had opted to wear a yellow Izod sweater with an alligator logo over a red pullover, a pale aoishi skirt, red/white Argyle socks and sneakers. She carried a white windbreaker and sported a tan 'Ben Hogan' cap. "Well, you just made it, Annika! (AN- Annika Sorenstan is (or was) the greatest female golfer on old Terra and Yuri's getup was basically the same as Annika's usual outfit) Another minute and we'd have had to leave you behind!" chastised Kei. Yuri sat down in the co-pilot's seat, Mar was in the pilot's seat, Kome was in the comm officer's seat while Kei was standing behind them and leaning both hands on the console. Kei whispered to Yuri "Where's your shimatta piece, Yuri?" to which Yuri replied "Strapped to my thigh under this shimatta skirt and it's darn uncomfortable too!" Kei shrugged and fingered the outline of her Mark XIII which was tucked into the rear waistband of her slacks underneath her sweater. It was digging into her back painfully.

Kome and Mar were lucky! Their bulky NFL jerseys effectively hid the outlines of their blasters so they were able to carry them tucked into the front waistband of their sweatpants under their jerseys. All four of them wore windbreakers. Kome wore Terran NFL Eagles' green while Mar had on Patriots' red/white/blue.

Ch 41 concludes just before Ch 42 begins.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 41- Conclusion/Ch 42 begins

Here's conclusion to Chapter 41-Enjoy-K&K

The two time lords and jamie wore old fashioned golfers' kit (shirt, tie, vest, suitcoat, plus fours or knee breeches, Argyle socks, spiked shoes and tam o' shanter caps). Leila was stunning in a white sweater, pink windbreaker with matching slacks, Izod foot socks, spiked shoes and a red/black headband. She carried her blaster tucked inside her rear waistband underneath her sweater. Jamie wore the same kit as the two Doctors except that he wore his kilt rather than plus fours and he carried his weapon in his sporrin (pouch). Kome quietly handed Yuri the spiked golf shoes that she had brought for her.

Kei fired up the engines and blasted out of the airlock which closed behind them. Keeping to the forest's dense cover, she rocketed East at 4,500 rills at SubWarp 5 (1,500 mph) until they reached the 'North Star Southern Cross Golf Country Club' at St Amon's in Senna province. Finding a discreet clearing near the 14th fairway, Kei landed the 'Raphael' and cloaked it. The chromo now read 0650 (6:50 AM) hours- only ten minutes to tee time!

END OF CHAPTER 41

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 ... LastLast