+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 45- Part 1

Here's Ch 45- Part 1. TooChapter 45

'Success at Last!' or 'Berringer Gets Lucky!'

"Sorry Sango but that armor has got to come off NOW!" said Yuri, starting to pull off Sango's black demon exterminator trousers. "Not now Yuri!" she cried. Turning to the co-pilot she whispered urgently. "I'm still wearing those damned green Teddy Bear underthings that Kagome gave to me! Onegai just splint the leg and take them off mw later back on the ship! PLEASE!" pleaded Sango. Yuri nodded and tied a piece of wood to either side of Sango's leg for a crude makeshift splint. Saitoh and han Solo gently lifted her onto a golf cart (Harvey had phoned and one had been sent over from the clubhouse for them) and placed Sango carefully across the back of it. Saitoh and Yuri climbed into the back and supported her body while the driver and Kei had a hasty discussion which involved a lot of worried nodding on the part of the driver after the redheaded firebrand had shown him her 3WA holovid ID card! "Just remember, tomo mine that whatever you may see you forget you saw. Understand?" demanded Kei. "Yes, Miss. Mr. Birdman has told me that you are on a secret mission and that I am to extend to you and your party every courtesy or else!" He grinned at her and Kei clapped a hand on his back and murmurred "Arigato, tomo mine! Sango is a very good friend and we do not want anything else to happen to her." she said.

Han climbed in beside the driver, the cart drove off and the game resumed once more. Keitarou fired off his pistol to commence the start of the final period. The score was 43-31- Kei's Killers leading Bulma's Bruisers by 12 points. The Killers had two timeouts and the two minute warning while the Bruisers were out of timeouts. It was the Bruisers' ball on the Killers' 35 meter line to start the

FOURTH QUARTER

In the offensive huddle, Vegeeta surprised them all by having everyone on the team stack hands before remarking "This game is for Sango and Kami Shimatta Ni Jigoku! We are going to win it for her! Who's with me?" He was answered with a chorus of "ME!" He beamed at them. "OK, here's the plan. We score now and we score quickly. I'll hand off to Goku. He'll drop back to give Misao time to run to the 20 where she'll turn around and look for the ball which Goku will pass to her. I'll be the blocker and she'll run for the end zone. Got it? Let's do it!" Back on the line, the Prince of Saiyaans handed off to Kakkaroth and then ran towards the female leader of the Oniwabanshuu with Miroku and Naraku shadowing him. Goku backed up to the 40 and ran about to buy time for Misao to get open. She was at the 30, the 25, the 20! Goku launched a bomb at Misao who was still running when she caught his pass and kept on going all the way into the end zone! Haruto yelled "Touchdown!" and raised his hands. Robin and her charges stood up and cheered. Goku kicked the extra point and it was a five point game with the score now 43-38, Bulma's team still trailing. Goku kicked off hard and deep, the ball sailing high and through the end zone for a touchback.

"OK guys! We're still up by five so let's burn the clock. They can't stop it so let's just do hand offs and short lobs from now on. And stay inbounds too, First down I'll hand off to jaken, second down will be a lateral screen left to Sesshomaru and after that a short pass to Kagome. Above all, we keep the clock moving. Now, let's go!" instructed Inu Yasha. Jaken's carry netted nine meters to the 29. Second and one. Sess caught the screen pass at the 27 and raced to the 38 for a first down. Next came a ten meter lob to Kagome who raced across midfield all the way to the Bruisers' 6 for another first. These actions had dwindled the time to 7:39! Next play was a sidearm toss right to Jaken who picked up four to the enemy's 42 and the toad youkai picked up 3 more to the 39. Then a QB sneak to get the first down at the 36. Time down to 5:30. On the next down, disaster struck! Inu Yasha lateraled to Jaken at the 38 and he threw a spiral slant intended for Kouga but Merrill had read Jaken's intentions and had dashed in front of the speedy wolf youkai and intercepted him, racing back across midfield to the Killers' 40 before Jamie tackled the wily thief! In her struggle to gain more yardage and hold onto the ball, Merrill pulled forward and wriggled out of her loose fitting football pants! There were several whistles and catcalls from the sidelines on both sides of the field. Harvey averted his aizu as did a few of the other gentlemen! Melissa quickly ran over, snatched her off the field and threw Merrill into the back of the sidelines. Cleo retrieved the elusive garment and tossed it to Bulma. Her face flushed a deep shade of crimson, Merrill speedily pulled on her pants and cinched her belt even tighter than it had been before. Then she raced out to the huddle with Bulma's instructions for the next play. Since the Bruisers had used up all their timeouts, the clock had not stopped until now for the change of possession and now stood at 3:11 to go in the game! The young witch hunter (Haruto sasaki) had respotted the ball at the Killers' 40 and the offense was discusssing further tactics and strategies when Merrill finally rejoined them. "Can't you keep your clothes on, girl?" hissed a very pissed off Kikyo. Merrill ignored the preistess and spoke to her QB. "Except for the two minute warning, we are all out of timeouts while they still have two. So we are gonna use Shippou-Chan and force them to burn theirs. Then a bootleg to Melissa for the score Vegeeta, OK?" she asked the Saiyaan who replied "Why theF not? Let's do it for Sango!" he said.

Shippou picked up 5 to the 35. Then he got 3 more to the 32 and carried to the 28 for a first down. Keeping the drive on the ground, the little kitsune carried for four more to the 24 then four more to the 20 and finally got to the 16 for another first down. 2:11 to go in the game. This time Kei and Marlene caught the kit in the backfield at the 22 for a loss of 6. Second and 16 and the two minute warning. Bulma's team could not stop the clock again and the killers still led by five. "Kakkaroth, you've got o block better this time or we're finished. They know we have to go for it on 4th down if we want to take this game. So Shippou will carry on this down then we'll use Melissa and Misao as wideouts. Let's go!" said Vegeeta. The kitsune carried back to the original line at the 16 leaving third and ten. Vegeeta's pass was intended for Misao at the six but it was overthrown for an incompletion which temporarily stopped the clock. Fourth and ten was a pass to Louie who almost scored before being tackled by Leila at the three. Time left 1:05 and this was their last chance. First and goal was a bootleg right to Misao- dropped. Second and goal was a hand off to Shippou who was corralled by Kaoru at the five. Third and goal was a deep pass to Louie in the back of the end zone- overthrown and the clock stopped again. That pass had almost been intercepted by Kouga! Fourth and goal from the five and 30 ticks left! A toss deep centre to Melissa, tipped by Jamie and deflected right into Kagome's mitts! Intercepted in the end zone for a touchback. Killers' ball on their own 20. Fifteen seconds left and all Inu Yasha need do was take Kouga's snap and fall on it to win! The clock down to four ticks, Kouga snapped to Inu Yasha who fumbled the ball which was snatched away and run 20 meters for a score by a speeding blur- Merrill! 44 to 43 and Keitarou's gun roared to end the game with Oddo yelling "Touchdown!" and holding his hands high! "Laies and gentlemen- final score: Bruisers, 44; Killers, 43. The Bruisers win by one point!" announced 'the Master', bowing to the crowd. Bulma was drenched in sticky green energy drink by her ecstatic team while she was shaking hands with Kei. "Good game, guys. Congratulations to you all." growled the redhead.

Continued in Ch 45- Part 2.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 45- Part 2

Here's Ch 45- Part 2. Toodles-K&K

"Gomen (Excuse me) Bulma. Hai, Yuri?" Kei answered her comlink trill. "First, the good news. I set Sango's leg and put it in a cast. It was broken in three places. She's under sedation and sleeping now. All of her concussion tests are negative. She'll be OK real soon. Now, Kei, the bad news. Berringer knows we're here! I've already sent back han in the 'Raph' for you guys. When he gets there, load up and get the Hell back here stat! I can't pilot this darn ship by myself and you know the chiefs aren't pilots! Then we should get going to 'Gysymeo'. Who won the game? Bulma? Ooh, too bad! See ya. Yuri out."

Besides the cast on her right leg and the bandages around her head, Sango was not clad in anything! She was covered by a quilt and sleeping on a bunk in the 'Angel's' sick bay. Ironically, she was the first occupant of sick bay not put there by Kei's wrath! Sango was sound asleep with 150 cc's of 'Troxoleine 70' pulsing through her veins. Yuri had (of course) wasted no time in changing her clothes and now wore a white blouse with red tie, an aoishi blazer, a short pleated grey skirt, white stockings and black oxfords with flat heels. In the shoulder holster under her blazer nestled her Mark IV mini-blaster. In her skirt pocket was the handle of her deactivated laser sword.

Marlene had told Yuri to change heir heading to due West at 640 which she had done. I'm some co-pilot! she thought to herself. I can't even fly the dam ship! With han at the controls of the 'Raphael' all she could do now was await Kei's return with the ohers. Han had left for the golf course just as soon as Yuri had assured him that the strange demon hunter lass, Sango, would be OK. "Well, her own dam fault!" he thought "Playing football in a 14-G atmosphere!" He had been to 'Kagura' many times before with Lando (Calrissian) and Chewie on their smuggling runs. He was not about to tell either of these hot-headed tro-cons that he was once a smuggler. No way! After all, out here, they WERE the LAW! He glanced over at the huge cat thing (Mugghi) who was piloting the shuttle with him. There was also an R2D2 thingy (Nammo) along with her which was checking gauges and adjusting controls. Han hoped that they knew what the Hell they were doing! This 'shuttle' was almost as big as his 'Millenium Falcon', for Christ's sake! By Han's reckoning they still had about another hour of flight time to go before they reached the golf club and could bring back all the rest of the 'shore leave' party. "Han? Mr. Solo? Do you read me, sir?" What the Hell! Yuri's voice? Here? Oh, yeah, that pen she'd given to him. He pressed the clip on it and said "Just Han. OK, kid? Over." Yuri's voice crackled over the comlink. "Sorry, Han. Please tell Mugghi to 'cloak' the 'Raphael' as soon as you guys land. Think you can find that golf course, Han? Over." han trilled her back. ""No problem. It's in the Southeast quadrant and I know exactly where it is, Doll. Over." Yuri trilled again. "There's a small glade next to the left fairway on the 14th hole. Put down there and Han, watch your mouth around Kei, please! I'm getting tired of playing 'doctor', pal! Yuri out." Han stuck the pen back into his pocket, put his feet up on the console and took a nap.

Yuri had at long last found John Berringer's fleet of hired killers! Less than two days from 'Kagura'! The 'Angel's' executive officer glanced at her wrist chromo and did some quick calculations. An hour for Han to reach Kei. Another hour to load the luggage and personnel. Another hour for the return flight. Three hours! Christ, it would be 2000 (8 PM) hours before they could lift off. Two hours to the 'Gyrol Mountains' where they'd spend the night. Kei sure as Hell wouldn't risk a night run to 'Gysymeo', would she? Nai, they'd camp out overnight and get an early start in the morning (she hoped)!

END of Chapter 45

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Wow Dirty Pair(is that what it's called) is pretty good. By any-chance do they have a dvd set of this that anyone can buy or no? O Garner seems to be some what witty or not lacking intelligentness in his personlality and i happen to like that.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Wow Dirty Pair(is that what it's called) is pretty good. By any-chance do they have a dvd set of this that anyone can buy or no? O Garner seems to be some what witty or not lacking intelligentness in his personlality and i happen to like that.
    Yes GK1 they are readily available on both VHS and DVD but I am not permitted to tell you where. Hey it's one of DragonBall and Hassun's rules here at animeonline and I don't want to get a second warning about 'advertising' here. How can I email you a private message? I would be glad to tell you where to get 'em and er by the way us Yuri/Kei-a-holics call the DP the 'Lovely Angels' which is their code name. Thanks for the interest. SFN and toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 46- Part 1

Here's Ch 46 Part 1 for ya-KDISCLAIMER: OK Han, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 46 without further preamble:-

Chapter 46

'It's SAI Time' OR 'Flight From Danger'

Meanwhile back on the 'Raphael'Han was jolted out of his doze by an intense flash of brilliant azure light and a cry from Mugghi! What the dickens? "Where the Hell are we, Sanzo?"; "How the Hell should I know, Monkey!"; "It looks like a cave of some sort, Sanzo but it's METAL!" Hearing voices in the rear cargo/passenger area, Han drew his blaster and hit the portal controls with his fist. The door shot back with a WHOOSH and han leveled his weapon at the bewildered looking trio of guys facing him! The first one, a tall blonde, looked like a Shinto preist in a yellow kimono and white pants. Around his shoulders was a black/white 'sutra' (Runic writing on cloth used to combat evil) and in his fist was a .38 calibre revolver. Standing next to him was a guy almost as tall but with long black hair brandishing a pole of some sort. He had a cigarette stuck in the side of his mouth. The third one was just a kid! He had wild flyaway dark hair and was clasping a long rod of iron. "Where did you three idiots escape from?" demanded Han Solo angrily. "Three! Where's Hakkai and the jeep?" cried all of them at once. Before Han could repeat his question, his comlink trilled. "Yes? Yuri? Han here. WHAT? Some fool in a jeep just materialized in the 'Angel's' docking bay! He says he's who? Cho Hakkai? And he's missing three companions? Well, guess what? They're here. Let me get back to you, kid. Han out." Han turned back to his 'newbies'.

"OK Blondie! You're first. Who are you and what are you doing here? Talk!" Han cocked the action on his blaster and waited. "Easy, tomo! My name is Genjo Sanzo. This (he pointed to the guy with the smoke) is Sha Gojyo and this (he indicated the kid) is Son Goku. From your call just now, I gather that our other tomo, Cho Hakkai and his jeep are aboard your mother ship transport. I am a Shinto preist trying to prevent the resurrection of an ancient evil god named Gyujo. My companions are good demons aiding me in my task. Our 'jeep' is actually Hakkai's 'ryu' (dragon) 'yu' (spirit) familiar and can transform when commanded. I have no clue as to how we got here or indeed even where HERE is. We are from a place called 'Paradise' and we are on our way to the West. How we came to be separated and ended up here and on your 'Angel', I truly do not know, sir." explained the preist, clearly the leader. Noticing that he was still holding his pistol, Sanzo reversed the weapon and handed it to Han with a bow. The other two also laid their weapons down. Han trilled Yuri. "Yuri, are we still in transporter range? No? OK, I guess that these three are going for a little ride. I'll call you when we reach 'Kagura'. Ja mata. Han out." Han struck a panel beside the door and several things happened at once. Sofas and easy chairs shot out of concealed recesses in the walls. A huge vidscreen lowered from the ceiling. Tables shot up from beneath the floor. Kitchen appliances and a replicator materialized on one of the tables along with some books, mangas, newsholos and magazine holos. "Might as well make yourselves to home, gentlemen. You are now guests of the 3WA (Han explained the details) and you will be with us for a bit. Here, (Han handed the revolver back to Sanzo) I thought the only ones who still used these antiques were the 'Bebop' crew. I guess I can trust a preist though. You two can have your toys back too. ((Han indicated the pole and rod then he picked up the remote and switched on the vidscreen. He demonstrated the uses of the various appliances and the replicator.) How about a drink? Sake OK for you two and a root beer for the kid? (Han activated the rep and said Sake/two glasses; soda, root beer/one glass onegai. The items materialized immediately and Han poured drinks for all three of them.) Enjoy, guys. By the way, name's Solo, Han Solo and you're cruising in deep space a few light years from Mars. We're on the way to pick up our captain, crew, passengers and some more guests from a world called 'Kagura'. And the year is AD 2250, well for a few more hours anyway. Any questions?" said Han.

The preist studied his sake then said "Just one. I'm a holy man so how did you know that I used alcohol?" he asked. Han grinned. "We've got a Buddhist monk who asks women, girls and even kids to have his children for him and he can outdrink me! I just figured that you were a bit on the unholy side too! Wait'll you meet the rest of our fellow travellers. We even have a Goku but he's a Saiyaan. We also have a few demons, three time lords, elf hunters, treasure seekers, Samurais, Ninjas, you name itwe got it! The elf hunters even came by tank! And let me warn you in advance. That girl I was just chatting with is our exec, our second in command. Our captain is also a girl and both of them are only 19. Their code name is 'Lovely Angels' but their nickname is the 'Dirty Pair'. However, if you value your lives, you won't use that name in their presence! Now where is this 'Paradise' of yours and what year do you hail from?" asked Han.

"Well, 'Paradise' is on Earth and the year is 535 AD. Why?" replied Goku. "You guys must have fallen through the rift in the space/time continuum. The jolt apparently tossed you three from your jeep and you ended up here while your friend and his jeep ended up in the 'Angel's' docking bay." explained Han. "Should you not report our presemce to this captain of yours, Solo?" asked Gojyo. "No, I think I'll make you guys a surprise for Kei." said han, smiling and reholstering his blaster. Leaving his new guests (Sanzo and Gojyo were drinking and Goku was watching 'Gekigangar' on the vidscreen) to amuse themselves, Han went forward to the control room. A though struck him and he hit the ship's intercom. "One more thing, guys. If you happen to see a huge cat wandering around, please leave her alone. Her name is 'Mugghi' and she's our co-pilot. Thanks and enjoy your flight. We'll be touching down in a half hour or so. Bye." said Han Solo.

Kei had assigned Leila and Kaoru to make sure all of the stuff was piled up and ready to be loaded when the 'Raphael' arrived. Robin was detailed to keep the kids together. Kenshin and Saitoh's job was to make sure that they had all the personnel that they had arrived with as well as the two young witch hunters, Haruto and Robin. Mar and Kome had collected all the bills which would be relayed back to Garner for payment. Inu Yasha, Kouga, Naraku, Louie, Genie, Merrill and the other lushes had all headed for the 19th hole! The Doctors were corralling 'the Master', the Ivanhoe mob, the Orphen gang, etc. Keitarou had charge of the alter ego 'Angels' and Kikyo. As it was getting dark out, Kei had brought them all back to thew glade adjoining the 14th fairway which was where the 'Raphael' was due to arrive any time now. Kei checked her wristchromo again and frowned. 1700 hours! Where the Hell was Han with that shuttle? she thought.

Suddenly a powerful pulsing sound became apparent, the 'Raphael' dropped from the cloudy dusklike sky and touched down in front of them, its repulsor jets whining. The rear of the shuttle lowered itself to the ground and a grinning Han Solo stepped down from the 'Raphael'. "Someone here call for a cab, ma'am?" he drawled. Kei grinned back at him. "It's about time, cabbie!" she said. Then Kei took charge of operations. "OK, let's get all that junk aboard. Robin, Haruto, get those kids on there. ED! Don't touch anything! Kenshin, Saitoh, make doubly sure that the headcount tallies with your roster lists. Somebody go get the Saiyaans. Just yell 'food' and they'll come running! Someone locate Inu Yasha and the rest of the drunks. Everyone elseget aboard in an orderly manner. Hustle, people! I want to lift off at 1800 hours (6 PM) sharp. Let's get to it, folks!" Kei used the comm relay to contact Yuri. Assured that Sango was doing as well as could be expected, Kei informed Yuri that they were on their way back to the 'Angel'.

Continued in Ch 46- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 46- Part 2

Here's Part 2 of Ch 46 for ya-K&K

The Saiyaans' appetites were insatiable! Vegeeta and Goku had once more found the snack bar. "Oh no! They're back again!" cried the hapless counterman. "There you are!" cried Misao who had been deputized to find the two shirkers. "No time for food now, guys! We lift off at 1800! Come on!" she yelled, dragging the two Saiyaans by their ears.

"Everyone is aboard now, Miss Kei, that they are." said Kenshin Himura, beaming brightly. "That includes the three extras, Kei." added Saitoh, list in hand. "All the gears stowed away, Kei." said Kaoru. Their commander was still in shock after Saitoh's announcement! "Oro? WHAT three extras? HAN! Get your ass over here right now!" she yelled. Sanzo, Gojyo and Son Goku ran down the 'Raphael's' ramp. "What the Hell's with all the racket! Can't you bakas get on board QUIETLY, for Christ's sake!" yelled Gojyo angrily. He had been sound asleep before Kei started bellowing! Han came hustling over to Kei. "Han! I don't remember Yuri telling you that you could pick up any strays that were hitchhiking!" bellowed Kei, yanking out her Mark XIII after seeing the .38 in Sanzo's fist. "OK, Solo! Who the F are they oro are they doing on my shuttle?" Han chopped down on her right wrist and wrestled the cannon away from her. "Oro the Hell goes, Solo?" cried a stunned redhead. "For once, Kei, just shut the F up and listen!" Han Solo was sick and tired of Kei's antics! Between Yuri's whining and Kei's temper tantrums, he was going whack-o! "This is Sanzo, that's Gojyo and he's Son Goku. A preist and a couple of good guy demons. There's another one, Cho Hakkai on the 'Angel' with his ryuu(dragon) familiar which happens to have transformed itself into a jeep! They're from Inu Yasha's time and are trying to save Earth from some idiotic evil god. They showed up on the 'Raph' an hour ago or so. Apparently they all came through that rift of yours. "Boys! Meet our captain, Kei O'Halloran, Sr. Tro-Con of the 3WA/UG." After Han had finished speaking, Kei stared hard at the trio for a moment or so. "Welcome aboard Kei's ark!" she said, shaking hands with the newcomers. Then she stuck out her gloved hand (palm up) to Han Solo. He placed the Mark XIII back in it and Kei tucked the cannon back into her waistband. Checking her wristchromo, Kei raised her voice. "Attention, folks! Get aboard and strap yourselves in. We lift off in ten minutes." she announced over the PA system. Once the last stragglers had been seated and secured, Kei raised the ramp and sealed the airlock.

"I'll take those if you please." she said, relieving Inu Yasha, Kouga, Saitoh, Naraku, Miroku, Louie, Genie, Merrill and the Saiyaans of the bottles of booze that they had somehow acquired. Entering the control room, "Han. Take us up." she ordered with both arms full of booze bottles. Han raised his eyebrows a fraction. "I've been collecting off the drunks!" she said with a grin. Han smiled back, fired up the engines and lifted off into the darkening sky. Han accelerated quickly, set course for the 'Angel' and hit the autopilot before putting his feet up on the console.

"An hour or so back to the 'Angel', dinner, and then a nice leisurely start in the morning, eh?" asked Han. "Negative! The 'Angel' leaves for 'Gysymeo' tonight, Solo! Since Yuri blabbed to you about 'Gysymeo', did she happen to mention why we're leaving 'Kagura'? No? Well, I'll tell you"

End of Chapter 46. Please r/r and see ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 47

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 47- Part 1

Here's Ch 47-Part 1 for ya.-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OKSanzo, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 47 without further preamble:-

Chapter 47

'Flight From Danger' or 'Guess Who's In Superbowl # CCLXVII ?'

"There's a baka psycho schmuck who's hired a bunch of goons to kill us and he's traced us to here. His name's John Berringer and I killed his brother two years ago." explained Kei grimly. "YOU killed Max Berringer? I seem to recall a blown up building, a wrecked space cruiser and half of 'Furool City' in ruins! No wonder they call you two the 'Dirt" WHAM! A black gloved fist connected with Han's jaw so hard that it knocked him out of his chair. "That's 'Lovely Angels', dammit!" Kei erupted with a right cross. "Point taken." replied Han, feeling his jaw gingerly.

In the rear of the 'Raphael', Bulma, Leila and Kaoru were handing out coffee, tea, cocoa, soda or 'prairie oysters' to whoever wanted and/or needed them. The return journey was uneventful and at 1855 (6:55 PM) hours the 'Raphael' landed back in the 'Angel's' docking bay. "Yuri! We're back. Begin pre-flight check, onegai. We lift off for 'Gysymeo' stat! See you on the bridge in five minutes. Kei out." trilled the redhead. Kei wanted to freshen up, have a drink, eat some dinner and get some much needed rest butt all of those activities would have to wait. She wanted plenty of distance between themselves and 'Kagura' (Berringer) as quickly as possible. So she headed directly for the command deck on Level 9.

Kei tapped her bracelet and 'morphed' back into her winter gear. She was about to use the PA system to advise everyone else to change into cold weather togs when the loudspeakers came to life. "Attention! Attention, onegai! The planet we are headed for is an ice world and the current temperature there is minus 110 degrees Kelvin. Take it from me, folks, that's shimatta cold! Please dress warmly. Lift off is in ninety seconds. Strap yourselves in and hold on tight. The 'G' force will be at least 150 and the solar winds are blowing at 390 kph. Navigator out." Marlene finished her announcements and fired up the engines.

"Yuri, stand by on left thrusters. Mugghi, stand by on right thrusters. Maximum power to shields. Uncloaking now. Prepare to launch. Countdown will begin in thirty seconds. Attention! Captain on the bridge. Commencing countdown." said the blonde naviagator as Kei burst onto the bridge and dropped into her pilot's seat. "Strap in, Kei." said Yuri. The redhead did so and marlene began the countdown. "Jyuu (10), kyuu (9), hachi (8), nana (7), roko (6), go (5), shi (4), san (3), ni (2), ichi (1), rei (zero). Liftoff. Yuri, fire #1 left. Mugghi, fire #1 right. Yuri, #2 left. Mugghi, #2 right. Adjusting nacelles' fuel mixture to six by eight. Yuri, engage warp core. Accelerating. Warp 6, 7, 8, 9, 9.6 and holding. Hyperthrust activated. Jumping now. Brace yourselves. Setting course due North at bearing 447. Course set and locked. Autopilot on. OK, crw. Good job. Relax." said Marlene. She keyed the PA mike. "Attention, Marlene here. You can unstrap yourseleves. Maximum warp thrust has been achieved and we're on our way. Flight time to 'Gysymeo' will be six solar hours. We will drop out of hyperdrive in five solar hours. Enjoy the voyage. Navigator out." Marlene finished her announcements, checked her wristchromo and noted the time in the nav log. The chromo read 1915 (7:15 PM) hours on the 30th day of December AD 2250. In another 28 hours it would be a brand new year- 2251.

The 'Angel's' routine was back to (for it) normal. Kome handed Kei a stack of holovid messages and Kei glanced through them cursorily. Garner's 'OK' for them to go to 'Gysymeo'. Relay from Gooley that 'Kronos' was back on schedule. Starfleet's apology for the actions of the 'Defiant' (Even though it wasn't their fault but rather that of 'Black Ghost'). UG's security clearance of ex-smuggler Han Solo. Mars's confirmation that 'Black Ghost' was finally incarcerated in the maximum security prison colony on 'Titan 6' (She breathed a sigh of relief over that one. Kei did not want to go chasing 'BG' across half the known universe again!). 'Gallifrey's' statement that they had 'misplaced' 'The Master'. 'ISSP' advisory that Berringer's fleet had been spotted near 'Ganymede' (Kei idly noticed the time/date stamp on the relay but passed over it.). Several hotels in 'Furool City' had been placed at their disposal. Invoices from suppliers on Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn as well as 'Kagura' (They would be forwarded to Garner for payment.). UG's confirmatory report of the existence of a "Sailor Scouts' " organization on Terra's Luna (the Moon) whose commander was Usagi ('Serena') Tsukino a/k/a 'Sailor Moon'. Ditto on confirmation of the existence on Terra of a 'Solomon' ('STN-J') organization of witch hunters. AOro the Hell! (About time she remembered!) Kei trilled to Marlene who had just returned to her quarters for a very brief rest before a late dinner. Standing barefooted with her jeans around her ankles, she was in the act of pulling off her #12 Patriots' jersey when Kei's trill came.

"Hai? Kei? Oro is it? Oro?" she asked perplexedly. "I said 'how far is 'Gysymeo' from 'Ganymede'? How much flight time in solar hours?' " was the redhead's cryptic response. "Just a sec." trilled Marlene, keying the star navigational charts onto her vidscreen. She studied them for a moment. "112 parsecs which would be 48 to 72 hours depending on the solar winds. Why?" trilled the puzzled navigator. "Because Berringer's fleet was spotted near 'Ganymede' (Kei reread the holovid message) twelve hours ago! That's why!" trilled Kei, clearly agitated. "Calm down, Kei. That doesn't necessarily mean that they're headed this way. Have Kome call John (Commander John Raven of the 'ISSP' 'Ganymede' branch) and find out the latest information on the fleet. Just to be on the safe side though, we'd better cloak as soon as we come out of warp." said Marlene. "Good idea but I want to check out our defenses and see to our newest visitors too. So you'd better come back up here. Yuri's doing the seating arrangements for dinner and Kome's not ready to solo yet." ordered Kei. "I'm on my way, Kei." replied Marlene, stepping into the express lift. She suddenly remembered that she was clad in only a football jersey and hopped back off. She snatched up a pair of sweat pants along with her socks and sneakers. As an afterthought she added her gunsash, holster and Mark XIII ion cannon to the pile and got back on the lift. "Bridge." she ordered and began pulling on her socks. By the time the lift had reached the command deck, Marlene was fully dressed and was cinching her gunsash around her waist. Entering the main bridge from the rear she seated herself in the pilot's seat. "Sorry, Mar. Kei said you could get some rest as soon as Yuri comes back. Here." Kome handed her a cup of steaming coffee and a cherry Danish. "Thanks a lot, Kome." she replied, accepting the refreshments gratefully. Mar was ravenous having not eaten since lunch on 'Kagura'. Then there had been that tiresome golf match, that grueling football game, the new witch hunter kids, those baka demon hunters, Sango's broken leg and then having to handle this liftoff as well! She was beat! Kome tapped her lightly on the shoulder. "John (John Raven, the 'ISSP' commander on 'Ganymede') said that Berringer's headed for Io (one of Jupiter's moons) in the other direction. Oh yeah, he told me that our two fave Terran NFL teams (the NE Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles) are in Superbowl No. CCLXVII (247) back on Terra and the Pats are heavily favored over my poor Eagles! And" Kome broke off when she saw the worried look on the blonde navigator's face. "Oro? Oro is it, Mar? You're as white as a yu (ghost)." said Kome.

Continued in Ch 47- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 47- Part 2

Here's Part 2 of Ch 47 for ya-K&K

"IO! You DID say that Jon (Raven) was certain that Berringer was headed for Io?" demanded Marlene, shaking Kome roughly by the shoulders. "Hey! Chill out! Yeah, he said he was sure, so oro?" replied the strawberry blonde teenager. Marlene pointed to the star navigational charts on the vidscreens. "Because Io is a mere 300,000 kilos from 'Titan 6' and 'Titan 6' is where 'guess who' was just transferred to a maximum security prison colony! (Kome gave her a blank look) 'Black Ghost', Kome! Remember that freak? 'Black Ghost' is there!" yelled Marlene, already trilling Kei. "Nine'll get you ten that Berringer's going to try to break him out! Don't forget that 'BG' can breach, manipulate and control any computer system he cares to run! Hai? Kei? Er, Berringer's headed for Io. Hai, that's oro I thought, too. You don't think he'll really try and break him out, do you?" asked Marlene hopefully. "If he's as baka as his brother, I wouldn't put anything past him! We ain't taking any chances. Tell Kome to call Garner. Have him triple the guard on 'Titan 6', scramble a UG fleet for 'Titan 6' and Io, ask John (Raven) for the 'ISSP's' help and tell Garner that we're laying low for awhile. At least in hyperspace we're safe. And as long as we're in the Nebulae (Orion) he can't track us either. Now hurry up!" commanded a very agitated Sr. TC. Marlene stammered out a confirmation and started hammering out a message for Kome to relay to Garner back home. "Kome, relay this message to Mr. Garner 'ver batim' (word for word, exactly) stat! Kei's direct orders!" she commanded. Another idea occurred to the blonde and she keyed the PA mike. "Attention! Robin Senna, report to the bridge immediately, onegai. Robin, just get on an elevator and say 'Bridge'. That's all you have to do and we have lifts all over the ship. Onegai hurry, Robin!" Kome looked at the usually cool and calm navigator who was perspiring heavily and looked scared! "Robin can sense danger, Kome. Oro if Berringer somehow GUESSED that we'd go to 'Gysymeo' and has set a trap to grab us as soon as we come out of warp (hyperspace)! I want her to scan our 'OOWZ' (out of warp zone) before we get there. If necessary I can bring us out of warp somewhere else." answered Marlene excitedly, her face flushed.

Robin and Haruto ran onto the bridge and stared around the huge room bug-eyed! "First time on a control deck, kids?" asked the blonde. "First dam time on a whatever the Hell this thing is!" exclaimed Haruto. Robin nodded her agreement and continued to gape. "This 'thing' is a starship of which I am captain and commander. Kome's communications officer, Yuri's the co-pilot and exec and Mar is navigator and practically runs the whole show here! Mar, oro the Hell are these kids doing up here on my bridge?" demanded Kei who had just returned from an inspection of the armouries.

Hai, Miss Angel. Why have you summoned us?" asked Robin Senna quietly. "If you can sense witches, I'm betting you can sense danger and trouble too. Do your thing and tell us if you can pick up anything at all, onegai." requested Marlene Angel. Robin gazed out the huge wraparound windscreen at empty space and closed her aizu. A moment passed. "There are several vessels, at least go (five), perhaps more, like this one following us but they are not aware of our presence. There are san (three) vessels, ni (two) like this one and another somewhat larger, waiting for us at a place called 'Jedi Point' near to this 'Gysymeo' of yours. That is all I can tell you at this time. Is this information helpful to you, Miss Angel?" answered Robin, opening her aizu and turning to face Marlene. "Most helpful, tomo (friend) Robin." said Kei slowly. "Mar, ain't 'Jedi Point' where we're supposed to come out of hyperthrust?" she asked and marlene nodded in the affirmative. "I

've been calculating an alternate 'OOWZ', Kei. "Jedi Point' guards the Southern coast so why don't we drop out of hyperthrust on the Northern coast instead? Say here at 'Cape paradigm'?" suggested the pert blonde navigator. Kei slowly nodded her agreement. "Yeah, at least for 'New Year's' anyway. We can camp out in these ice caverns overlooking the Sumeo Musashi River. We'll stay for a week then move on to 'Shimougou' and home. Hopefully Cue will have the shimatta 'Kronos' project up and running by then so that most of our visitors will be able to go home. Then we can just drop off the rest of them. Until then we'll have to keep a sharp lookout for Berringer. Robin, I'll need you to do an hourly 'sweep' for trouble, OK?" Kei turned to face the young 'mistress of the craft' (Haruto had confided to them that Robin was a real witch!). "Fine with me, Captain O'Halloran." answered Robin. Her companion dug her hard in the ribs and pointed at a chromo on the console. Smiling, Robin asked "When's dinnertime? We're both famished and Haruto is totally ravenous with hunger!" Kei grinned. "Kome, take them down to the dining hall. Here, Robin. Put these on. Haru, slip this in your pocket. They're comlinks. Just talk and they activate. To respond to someone just touch them (Robin's earrings) or pull on the clip (Haruto's pen). We'll hear you no matter where you are on the 'Angel' and on the surface their range is a few hundred kilos or so. Haru, you'll bunk in with the demons. Robin, I've put you in with Faye Valentine." said Kei.

"And Ed? Lady in black with funny hair and funny clothes is moving in with Ed and Faye-Faye?" A red-headed thirteen year old tomboy had just dropped down from above and was hanging upside down from an airduct and staring right at a very bewildered and confused Robin Senna. Ed was wearing that same schoolgirl's uniform that Serena/Usagi/'Sailor Moon' had given to her. The pleated aoishi skirt (naturally!) was hanging down over Ed's head but thankfully this time the tomboy was also wearing underwear! She stared quite intently at Robin's aizu before remarking to her "Are you Harry's (Haruto) girlfriend, Lady?" Haruto flushed deeply while Robin demurely lowered her aizu and smiled. Kei trilled Faye. "Faye! Get up here to the bridge and get Ed! She's hanging from the ceiling again!" Faye trilled back. "Oh Christ! Not again? OK Kei, I'm coming." A few moments later Faye arrived, this time sporting a red pantsuit with a black pullover. She was accompanied by a much taller brunette similarly clad having a narrow broadsword belted to her side.

"Gomen (Sorry) Kei. Oh, this is Ari, one of the elf hunters. She loaned me this outfit. Like it?" said Faye, scooping up Ed and tucking her under one arm. "Less revealing than oro you usually run around in, Faye!" joked a tall, rangy green-haired guy with one aoishi aizu and one brown one. Spike Steigel was smoking yet another cigarette. "Oro are you doing up here, Spike? Are you following me?" demanded Faye Valentine. "Hell, nai (no), Faye! I overheard Kei decide to come out of warp at 'Cape Paradigm'. That's not a very good idea since that section of the coast is patrolled constantly. A better place would be here at 'Suzaku PhoenixRidge'. It's also closer to those ice caverns on the Sumeo Musashi where Kei wants us to camp." Kei glanced at Marlene who said "I'll make the necessary hyperjump calculation corrections for 'Suzaku' instead."

"Here, Spike. You take her for awhile!" said Faye, shoving Ed at the tall 'cowboy'. "Yuck! She's filthy, Faye!" he yelled. "Then give her a bath, 'cowboy'. Bye," said Faye, exiting with Ari. Spike looked around hopefully at the four remaining females but three of them suddenly became very busy! Robin sighed. "Give her to me, Mr. Steigel. I'll take her. After all, I'll be living with her and Miss Valentine for awhile anyway." she said quietly. "Domo arigato (Thanks a lot) and it's just Spike. We're all on a first name basis around here. Nice and informal, Robin." he replied, leaving the bridge and waving 'sayonara'. He'd left just in time! Ed had already begun to get undressed and was down to her underthings before Robin hastily wrapped Marlene's stadium blanket around her while Kome speedily retrieved Ed's discarded garments and handed them to Robin.

"Kei? Where is Miss Valer Faye's room? How do I get there?" asked Robin. "Ed knows how!" howled the redheaded tomboy. "Forget it, kid. Just go out to the hall and turn right. Get on the lift and tell it where you want to go. Just say "Level 3. Faye Valentine's suite." and the lift will take you there. If you need help, just trill us. Oh, Hell! I'll take you down to Faye's place and then down to dinner. Coming Haruto?" said the feisty green-aizued redhead, punching the door panel controls. In a few more minutes they were all standing in Faye's living room. Robin pushed Ed into the bathroom and shut the door behind her after ynking off the blanket. Haruto had discreetly averted his aizu. "You'll get used to her antics, Haruto. We've got to watch her like a hawk! Despite all that, she's a frigging genius! Go figure!" said Kei. Robin tapped the bathroom door. "Ed? After your bath, onegai put on fresh CLEAN clothes. Understand?" said Robin. "Yes, Lady. Ed understands." she replied. "Call me Robin, Ed." said the young witch. "OK, Robin." said Ed, walking into the living room, 'au natural'!

Continued in Ch 47- Part 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 65 ... LastLast