+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 47- Part 3

Ch 47- Part 3. Enjoy-K&K

"Robin!" called haruto, turning to face the other way. "Oro, Haru? Oh my Kami! ED!" Robin hustled the little tomboy into the bedroom that Kei jad just indicated to her. Robin's voice filtered through the closed door. "Put this on and these. Now this and this and that and those and this. Ready? Then let's go, young lady." The door opened and Robin stepped out followed by a reluctant Ed who was now attired in an aoishi blouse with a red crosstie, a red blazer, a grey skirt, white ankle socks and black oxfords. Her unruly red mane was secured by a green ribbon. She looked quite the little lady now. "Remember Ed, ladies do NOT show up undressed in front of gentlemen.So keep your clothes ON!" instructed Robin. Kei led the way followed by Haru with Robin and Ed bringing up the rear. Robin had a strong grip on the tomboy as they all headed down to dinner.

The dining hall was a scene right out of 'Animal House' with Inu Yasha substituting for John Belushi! The big hanyou was hurling everything within reach at Louie who was using a very upset kitsune (Shippou) for a shield. Kei took one look and bellowed "Kagome! Your pet's carrying on again!" From the opposite end of the long trencher table came the cry of "Osawaru boy!" which produced instantaneous results. The tall miscreant crashed face first on the metal floor with a yelp of pain. "Shit, Kagome! He started it!" Kagome glared down the table at him. "Well, you're not going to finish it!" she said vehemently. Louie snickered. BOP! "OW! Ila!" yelled Louie, dropping the small kitsune and rubbing his head where the angry sorceress-trainee had just waffled him with a tray! "Leave that cute little fox-boy alone, you big bully!" cried Ila. The little kitsune (fox demon) had already scampered down the table to the safety of Sango and Kagome. Sango was wiping him off with naokins while Kagome cooed to him and tried to soothe the tyke. "Louie was using me for a s-shield, Kagome!" he whimpered. "It'll be OK, Shippou-chan." she said. She turned to face the demon slayer. "You shouldn't be up on that leg yet, Sango! Yuri told me it was broken in three places and that you almost had a concussion! You need rest!" Sango gave her a wry smile. "Gimme a break, kid, will ya! Yuri took away my armor and my weapons and she won't give them back to me yet! I'd go baka just laying around up there anymore! Oro are you staring at, monk?" Melissa whispered discreetly to Sango who blushed a deep crimson.

Sango had her bad leg propped up on a chair and this had caused her kimono to ride all the way up to her thighs exposing her fluorescent lime green underpants decorated with little teddy bears which had not failed to escape Miroku's notice! Kagome hastily yanked the kimono back down into place. "You should have worn pajamas under that thing!" she whispered fiercely. "It was hot upstairs." said Sango by way of an explanation. Practically everyone on board had signed Sango's cast. Kei added her own 'John Hancock' to the rest and inquired into Sango's health. "I'm feeling better, Kei. How'd the game go?" asked Sango. "Your team won by a point. Sango, 'Gysymeo' is no place for you to be hobbling around on crutches. It's a severe and harsh environment. It's a Kami shimatta ice world, for Christ's sake! Both Yuri and I feel that you'd be much better off remaining aboard the 'Angel' so" began Kei. "I'm GOING and that's final!" insisted Sango, wincing in pain as her leg shifted on the chair.

"Then I'd better rep you up some warm winter clothes, hadn't I?" said Yuri who had just come into the melee. Mar and Kome are eating up on the bridge." she added to Kei who nodded. Glancing at her wristchromo which read 2030 (8:30 PM) hours, the exec commented "Three and a half more hours before we break warp. By my reckoning, midnight or thereabouts. Right, Kei?" asked Yuri. "Yeah. Say, Yuri (she whispered) are you nuts! Letting that poor kid tag along with us in a cast! Even you hated 'Gysymeo's' frigid temperatures and icy winds!" said Kei. "YOU want to try and make her stay here? I'd have to hogtie her to a bunk after stripping her to the skin to keep her here and I don't think even that would stop her! So we'll just have to bundle her up real good and hope for the best!" whispered Yuri. Kei frowned and thought for a minute or so. "OK. She can come but she stays in the caverns. Those ice trails are treacherous enough for someone who is sure-footed let alone for somebody in a cast! Tell her that and tell her that if she gives us any shit, I will personally toss her ass in the brig!" Yuri nodded and removed the tricorder from the bag she'd brought with her. She used the instrument to check out Sango and whispered Kei's orders to her. Slowly the demon hunter nodded her agreement. Aloud she said "Thanks a lot, Kei. I'll be a good little girl and stay inside the caverns. I promise." Yuri checked her tricorder readouts and asked "Any pain, Sango?" Sango winced a bit. "A little." she admitted. Yuri nodded and charged an autohypo. Then she rolled up Sango's sleeve, swabbed her arm with kolacydyl (a disinfectant similar to alcohol) and injected the girl with 'Anthryx 4', a painkiller. "There. That'll dull the pain but it won't put you out." Yuri grabbed Sango's shoulders and whispered "If you're going to stay down here you should get some clothes on, girl! I brought down some sweats and sneakers for you. If you want I can assist you in changing in the powder room." Sango nodded and Yuri helped her to her feet. She easily supported the teenager while she adjusted her crutches. Yuri reached down and picked up her flight bag. Then the duo hobbled out of the hall and to the closest restroom. Fifteen minutes later they were back.

Gone was the kimono that Sango had worn earlier. Instead she was clad in magenta- 3WA sweatshirt and pants along with a red windbreaker. On her good foot she wore a sock and a sneaker. Returning to their table both girls ordered coffee which Rei placed in front of them and disappeared. The two chiefs had already toddled off to bed, holding each other up. Bulma was making certain that the Saiyaans were drinking nothing stronger than beer. Robin, Faye and Misao were gathering up the kids for bedtime. Merrill was still being toasted as the infamous game's hero for running in the winning touchdown! Yuri allowed Sango no alcoholic beverages because she had given her the 'Anthryx 4' and alcohol would have caused the same reaction in Sango that the 'Axilene 30' had done on Kome! Yuri certainly did NOT want an enraged Sango running around loose!

At 2200 (10 PM) hours, Kei announced that the bar was closing for the night and sent the Inu Yasha crew, the elf hunters, the swordsmen, knights, time lords, treasure hunters, etc. off to bed. Yuri and Sango (with a certain concerned monk assisting) went off to bed. The 'Bebop' cowboys/girls had just discovered that there were hefty bounties on the heads of John Berringer and his thugs. Earlier in the evening Robin and Haruto had returned to the bridge for a final scan. Robin had given the 'all clear' for the new 'OOWZ' site. Kei relieved Kome on the bridge. Mar was using one of the command deck's back bedrooms (behind the ready room) to sleep in since hyperthrusting was a delicate science which Kei had yet (or evr?) to master!

Continud in Ch 47- Part 4

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Ch 47- Part 4. Sorry for the almost double post esp to hassun and DB-K&K

At 2200 (10 PM) hours, Kei announced that the bar was closing for the night and sent the Inu Yasha crew, the elf hunters, the swordsmen, knights, time lords, treasure hunters, etc. off to bed. Yuri and Sango (with a certain concerned monk assisting) went off to bed. The 'Bebop' cowboys/girls had just discovered that there were hefty bounties on the heads of John Berringer and his thugs. Earlier in the evening Robin and Haruto had returned to the bridge for a final scan. Robin had given the 'all clear' for the new 'OOWZ' site. Kei relieved Kome on the bridge. Mar was using one of the command deck's back bedrooms (behind the ready room) to sleep in since hyperthrusting was a delicate science which Kei had yet (or evr?) to master!

"Hi, Kome. How's it going up here? Any messages? (Kome shook her head 'nai') Hope you don't mind but Yuri loaned Sango some of your stuff to wear. You can call it a night, Kome. We're going to orbit 'Gysymeo' until morning. I'm not going to chance a cloaked landing at night into these solar winds and a 200 'G' force gravity well vortex! Mar can handle coming out of warp OK without you. I want you fresh for tomorrow's touchdown so go to bed and Mugghi will trill you at 0600 (6 AM) hours. We'll land at 0700(7 AM). Oh, make sure Rei's tucked in, will you?" Kome nodded and waved on her way to the express lift and bed. Kei sat down in her command chair and lit a cigarette.

The Nav room's door opened and Marlene came in with a tray of coffee and Danishes. She placed a cup in front of Kei and poured out coffee for her. Kei waved off the pastry. "Less than two hours to go. You're not going to land tonight, Kei, are you? Not with a cloaked ship, those solar winds and the grav well at night!" asked Marlene worriedly. "Nai, Mar. We'll drop out of warp, re-cloak and orbit until morning. We'll land at 0700." answered Kei. "Wanna catch a couple of hours of shuteye, Mar? I'll hold down the fort for us." Mar yawned and nodded. "Arigato Boss. Call me at 2345(11:45 PM) hours so I can bring us 'OOW' (out of warp). G'Night." said Marlene, heading for the back room she was using tonight.

Kei poured herself more coffee and 'spiked' it from her one of her pocket flasks. Then she lit another cigarette up and blew out a few smokerings. She called up a holovid map of 'Gysymeo's' Northern coastline and studied it intently, planning out ashita's (tomorrow's) approach. In about ni (2) more hoursit would be New Year's Eve 2251. Finally! OK, the LZ (Landing Zone) would be the 'Hokassan Forest' and the 'Angel' would be cloaked. Then we transfer all hands to either the 'Raphael', the 'Michaelangelo', the 'Donnatella' or the 'Leonardo'. Jett would take a few on the 'Hammerhead' which would fly point (front of the line). The 'Flying Falcon' (Han Solo's shuttle) would remain (with Han) on the 'Angel' just in case. Ditto for the TARDISes of 'the Master' and the Doctors. Next we fly the five shuttles to the ice caverns and find some nice big ones to hold the four shuttles and cloak them. Jett could share her (the 'Raphael's') cavern which would be on the Western point of the cliffs. Then use a few of Bulma's 'building capsules' to set up their camps including Yuri's NY Eve/Day bashes and her 'surprise' for me on NY Day (wonder oro the Hell it is?) which would take place deep in one of the caverns. At least shi (4) guards on duty at the cavern mouths at all times so shifts of roko (6) hours each times shi guards equals 24 daily guards on a rotating basis. And, shimatta! Arms for everyone and that would include those san (3) baka time lords as well, whether they liked it or not! Wrist rockets (sling shots) and boomerangs for the kids. (Unknown to anyone, Ryosko and Miss Ari (the elf hunters) were teaching the kids how to use Mark I miniblasters so the other weapons would be in addition to firearms for the kids!)

Now as for the entertainmentIn minus 110 degrees Kelvin temperatures and with 500 kph winds entertainment would be difficult! Football was definitely out as was golf! Dam! If only the 'Angel' was small enough to squeeze into the caverns they could have used the Kami shimatta 'holodecks'! Wait! Why should SHE worry? Weren't Spike M. and Legato B. their morale officers/gamesmasters? Let them come up with something. They had the 'replicators' at least. Oro more did they need really? OK. Who gets left behind to crew the 'Angel'? A meeting of all hands would have to be held ashita before they left for the caverns. Hmmnmy suggestion would be Anton and Don (the two chiefs with Anton in charge), Yuri 2 and Kei 2 (her and Yuri 1's 2140 counterparts), Han (Natch! Who would fly the 'Falcon' if he came with them?), that crybaby Prince John (His Royal Pain in the Fing Ass Highness!) and of course that fat slob toady of his, Falco! (The duo were inseparaable- where there was one there would be the other! At least she wouldn't have to listen to Johnny's whining for a week or so!).

Note to self- have 'CC' set up a meeting for all hands in the rec room for 100 (10 AM) hours ashita. A final briefing of the pilots at 1045 (10:45 AM) hours and the deployment of the shuttles at 1100 (11 AM) hours. Order would be "Hammerhead' first followed by the 'Leo', the 'Mikey', the 'Donny' and finally her flagship, the 'Raph'. Mar would pilot the 'Leo'. Keitarou would get the 'Donny'. Jett of course would fly the 'Hammerhead'. Yuri would get the 'Mikey' and Legato would fly her flagship, the 'Raph'. She (Kei) would be fleet commander. Kei made a few more notes to self and then keyed the whole thing into her vidpad and then relayed it all to 'CC'. She made a few more notations on her vidpad, ate a danish, smoked a few more cigarettes, drank a few more 'Irish coffee royales' and dozed off. She awoke with a start. The deck chromo read 2245 (10:45 PM) hours and she was sweating profusely. Dam frigging air conditioning units malfunctioning again! Mugghi and Nammo could deal with it in the morning.

Since it was just her and Mar up here until ashita she might as well make herself comfortable. She began to remove her winter togs (hooded parka, sweater, jacket, tunic, boots, gloves, ski pants, gunsashes) and then she had an afterthought and sealed off the main hallway's bridge enrance portals. Just in case that weirdo monk, wolf or sorcerer (Miroku, Kouga, Louie) were wandering around the ship! Then she shed her slacks and her tee shirt as well. She pulled off her socks and laid back in her chair, feeling cooler already! She draped a green silk kimono around her shoulders and relaxed, jade green aizu roaming over the 'Angel's' outer view screens as she began to drift off into another doze.

Dam you, Johnny Berringer! I never wanted to kill Max (John's brother), 'Mad Dog' Karp or his gang (AN- See 'DF Flash'/Mission 3/Act 5 for further details)! It just happened. I never thought a power cable's blast would take off the roof of the 3WA HQ building, nuke Max, go right through 'Mad Dog's' ship and then wreck most of District 427 ('Splattertown') in 'Furool (Foo-Lon) City', did I? It just wasn't my fault! KA-MI! Now I sound like the 'Vacuumhead'! Of course it was my Kami shimatta fault! I didn't think about the possible repercussions before I acted and now I've put my tomos, my crew, my passengers and the 3WA and UG themselves at risk! The lines of blurred starlight were quite soothing to the aizu and soon Kei had drifted off into slumberland!

End of Chapter 47

Chapter 48 to come as soon as we do our taxes. Cead Mille Failte/Erin Go Bragh to all our tomos (boyos and colleeens both) on this St Patty's Day. Thanks and see ya soon. Keep those reviews/suggestions coming!-K&K

Continued in Ch 48

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 48- Part 1

Ch 48- Part 1 for ya-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OKRyosko, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 48 without further preamble:-

Chapter 48

'Chicago Meets Gunsmoke' or 'A Madman Picks Up the Scent'

"How many of those things have you had, Captain?" demanded a very concerned voice. With a start, Kei awakened and sat up to see a bright-aizued and bushy-tailed Marlene Angel staring down at her. The chromo read 2347 (11:47 PM) hours. "A few, I guess. Why?" asked the redhead. "Well, the last time I saw you, you atleast had some clothes on. Now I find you sitting here in your underwear with two empty flasks in front of you." responded the blonde with a grin. "It was hot, dammit!" Kei shot back. "I don't doubt that in the least! Whiskey tends to make you feel warmer. But the temperature on this deck is like 15 Kelvin and ten is freezing! You'll catch your death like that. At least put some pajamas on! I'll get you some coffe. Drink it black and don't 'spike' it this time!" Marlene opened the locker behind Kei and pulled out a black tee shirt, her #12 Pats' jersey, black ski pants, socks, sneakers, her Pats' cap and her Pats' windbreaker. She opened the Nav room's door and dumped the pile onto the chart table. Then she headed for the small galley to brew up some really strong java!

When she returned, Kei was fully clothed in 3WA sweats and jogging shoes. Her beloved Mark XIII ion cannon was stuck in her waistband and she was pulling on fingerless black gloves. She reluctantly accepted the steaming mug of coffee from Marlene and drained it in one gulp! "Sorry about that display earlier, Mar." she said. With a shrug of her shoulders Marlene replied "Forget it." and stepped into her nav room to break warp. The time was now 2358 (11:58 PM) hours. "Ready to come out of hyperthrust, Kei. Stand by for countdown." trilled Marlene. "Roger that, Mar. Standing by." trilled back Kei. "Go (5), shi (4), san (3), ni (2), ichi (1), rei (zero). Shutting down nacelle thrusters." trilled Marlene. The lines of starlight became points of light as the 'Angel' slowly decelerated. "Coming out of warp. Speed decreasing. Warp 9.6, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 and holding. Switching to impulse engines. Holding at 4 in a 13 degree yaw orbit above 'Gysymeo'. 'George' (autopilot) engaged. Time now 0012 (12:12 AM) hours on the 31st day of December AD 2250. It's New Year's Eve, Kei. OK, we're in orbit with 'George' set. I'm going to get some sleep and you should too! We'll land at 0700 (7 AM) hours so see you at 0600 (6 AM) hours. After we land, it's your ball game, Boss! G'Night." trilled Marlene. "Yeah, maybe I will too. G'Night, Mar." trilled back Kei. Marlene walked back to the rear bedroom on the command deck that she was using. Still wearing her pajamas and kimono, she carried her outer clothing under her arm. Mar had decided that it would be more dignified to change in the bedroom rather than the nav room!

Kei smoked one last cigarette and had one last 'Irish coffee Royale' for the road. Then she stepped onto her express lift and said "Captain's quarters." to lift control. On the way down, Kei got undressed and tossed her discarded clothing all over the floor of the lift car. (Did we mention that Kei's a slob?) She exited the lift and stumbled to her bunk. "One last thing." she thought and stuck a 'morphing' bracelet on her arm. Then she fell onto her bunk and passed out. Silence once more claimed the 'Angel'. No more surprises tonight. (Wanna bet!) The chromos were reading 0215 (2:15 AM) hours when the next two sets of visitors dropped in on the 'Angel'!

"Get that dam cross off of me, Nicky! Millie? Are you OK? How about the 'Doughnut Freak'? And just where in the Fare we anyway!" yelled an irate brunette (shoving a dark-haired guy and a huge canvas-wrapped crucifix to the floor.). "Merrill! Watch your language! Mr. Wolfwood is a minister after all! Mr. Vash, Mr. Wolfwood? Are you injured?" asked a very tall hulking girl with mousy brown hair in a concerned voice.

"I'm OK, Miss Thompson. I'm very sorry that my crucifix fell on top of you, Miss Strife. Allow me to help you up." said Nicholas D. Wolfwood, lifting the short and slender brunette up off the floor. "I can get up by myself, God dammit!" she screeched, shaking off the preacher's helping hands.

"WOW! How much did I have to drink last night?" wondered a very tall (and very hung over!) blonde guy who was wearing a a very long geranium red coat that rivalled the purple one of Doctor 4! "Did we all sleep here together last night?" he added.

"Of course we didn't sleep together, you idiot! All I can remember is walking to the bathroom with Millie and seeing you two passed out on the floor of the hallway outside of our room! Then a flash of light and POW! We're all here and this moron's cross is on top of me with Nicky on top of it! OK guys! Where are we really?" demanded 'Derringer Merrill' Strife. Suddenly she giggled and pointed a finger at her tall roommate.

"What's wrong, Merrill?" asked 'Stungun Millie' Thompson. Before Merrill could answer, a door flew open and two more girls blundered into the room! One was a tall brunette while the other was a short ash blonde. The brunette had a .45 calibre automatic pistol in her fist! The blonde's arms were full of grenades! "What the Hell are you four drunks doing in our house?" yelled the brunette. Glancing behind her she saw the blonde. "I thought I told you to stay upstairs and no bombs in the house, dammit Mae!" she hissed. Then she noticed that Mae was only clad in a long tailed white shirt! "And put on a robe for Christ's sake!" she added.

"But Rally, those other two girls aren't dressed! One's in her pajamas and the other one's in a slip. And you're in your underwear too, Rally! Anyway, where the Hell did the stairs go?" replied Minnie Mae Hopkins defiantly. Rally Vincent, Merrill Strife, Millie Thompson and Minnie Mae Hopkins suddenly became aware of the presences of 'Vash the Stampede' and Nicholas D. Wolfwood! This caused several different reactions!

Rally plopped down on the floor, drew her knees up to her chin and crossed her arms across her legs while bending herself forward. Millie merely blushed slightly. Merrill said Fand wrapped herself in a tablecloth that she had just yanked off of a nearby table. Mae said "Let's have a party!" and tossed the contents of her arms skywards! "Don't drop those, Dummy! No bombs in the house, dammit! (The room soon filled with stinging acrid smoke!) Don't worry folks! They're just smoke bombs!" said Rally Vincent (of the Chicago 'Gunsmith Cats').

The combination of Minnie Mae's 'bomb party' and the crash of crockery caused by Merrill's tablecloth stunt were to have disastrous effects! Vash and Nick dove behind a counter for cover. Millie covered her ears and Merrill hit the deckhard! The outlaw and the preacher soon discovered that they were sheltering behind a bar and wasted no time in getting gloriously drunk! Finally the four ladies joined them and soon they were loaded as well! This eventually led to the 'Sing Along with merril Hour' of that old favorite 'Moonlight on the Banks along the Wabash'. However, Mugghi's super sensitive ears had picked up strange voices emanating from the rec room and the huge nekko (cat) had trilled Kei! "Yeah Mugghi? Oro do you want, dammit! I'm trying to sleep!" grumbled the sleepy rehead. "Singing, crashes, bombs, yelling? All coming from the rec room? Mugghi, has Yuri been giving you 'dilythium' again? (Mugghi meowed indignantly!) Oh, it's probably just the Saiyaans and the demons. Let 'em have their fun! Ashita (Tomorrow) sure as Hell won't be all fun and games! G'Night." Kei snuggled back into her pillows again. Then she heard the gunfire! Kei shot bolt upright in her bunk and listened. Was she hearing things now? She laid back down and tried to sleep.

Continued in Ch 48- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 48- Part 2

Ch 48- Part 2-K&K

Just as she had drifted off there was a loud BOOM! which rocked the entire ship! Kei's hand flew underneath her pillow and closed on her Mark XIII ion cannon. Jumping out of her bunk she met a drowsy marlene Angel and a bleary-aizued Kagome Higurashi. "Oro's that dam stupid baka hanyou done this time?" asked Kagome, rubbing her aizu. Next to arrive from the other bedroom was the raven-haired demon slayeron crutches! Sango still wore the two presents given to her by Kagome (the fluorescent lime green set!) and nothing else! "Is Miroku on the prowl again?" she demanded fiercely. Rei and Rin ran in and clung to Marlene and Kagome respectively.

"Sango! Kagome! Watch the kids! Mar! Get your blaster and follow me!" commanded Kei, snatching up her kimono and slipping into boots. Marlene followed Kei out the door. "Mar, catch!" yelled Kagome, tossing her the Mark V blaster from the bedside table. "Arigato." said marlene, catching the weapon and slipping it into her kimono's pocket. "Come on, Mar!" hissed Kei from the lift. "Rec room stat!" Kei ordered lift control. Whoosh! Both the pilot and her navigator drew out their weapons and carefully opened the door to the rec room.

"I'll bet that I can hit the bottle on Millie's head before you can hit the one on Mae's head!" yelled a very soused preacher. "I'll take that bet, Nick!" said Rally Vincent. They were both pointing pistols at the two girls in question who were standing against the far bulkhead (the same bulkhead that had the warp core engines on the other side of it!). Merrill (who was passed out across the bartop), Rally and Mae were attired in bar aprons while Millie was quite 'au natural'! Vash was snoozing on a divan.

"Oro the Fis this, a Kami shimatta orgy, for Christ's sake! Who the Fare you and oro are you doing on my ship? You two! Drop those guns!" roared Kei, cocking her cannon. "Hands up." ordered Marlene coolly. She calmly walked over to Rally and Nick, deftly relieving them of their weapons. Then she ran to the other two 'targets', whipped off her own kimono (Luckily Mar was still wearing her pajamas underneath), draped it around the tall girl and tied the obi (sash) around her waist. "She does that whenever she's had too much to drink!" explained Nick. "How did"began Kei.

She was interrupted by a cry of "Nick! Vash! The insurance babes! Oro are you guys doing here?" The speaker was Legato Bluesummers of all people! "Lord President, sir!" replied Wolfwood, Merrill (who had just come to) and Millie. "President!" exclaimed Kei, Marlene and Legato in unison.

Mar was the first to put ni and ni together. "Oro year is this and where are you from?" she asked. "Why, this is AD 2275 and we hail from 'Gunsmoke'" said Nick Wolfwood. "No, it ain't! We're from Chicago, Illinois in the good old USA on Earth and it's AD 1998!" contradicted Rally Vincent. "Kei! Wolfwood, Vash and the insurance girls must be from a parallel universe. Remember, it's a rift in both time and space." whispered Marlene. "Yeah, Mar and in that cosmos, 'Sweetheart' here (Legato) must be their fearless leader too." hissed Kei.

"Now it's your turn! Where are we? Who are you? What year is this? And do you have any aspirin?" demanded Wolfwood. "Well." grinned Kei. "You probably won't believe me but here goes. It's New Year's Eve AD 2250. At least it is for another few hours anyway. Then it'll be AD 2251. You're on the starship 'Lovely Angel 2' which is presently orbiting a world called 'Gysymeo' in the 'Orion Nebulae'. You guys must have slipped through that rift in the time/space continuum." she added.

"Enough already!" exploded a very snookered Merrill Strife. "Who's in charge around here?" she demanded loudly. Both Marlene and legato pointed to Kei. "Anata (You)?" chorused five voices at once. (The sixth was still asleep and snoring on a divan).

"Yeah, me! Kei O'Halloran, Sr. trouble consultant of the 3WA, captain and pilot of the 'Lovely Angel 2'. This" Kei was rudely interrupted by a loud bellowing from the other side of the huge room. "I know who you are, Lady! I've heard tell of you lotsa times! You're part of the infamous 'Dirty Pair', ain't you?" Legato whispered to Merrill "He shouldn't of said THAT!" The fiery redhead reached Vash in three quick strides. WHAM-O! The kawaii (lovely) but very much enraged redhead's right fist crushed the outlaw's jaw! "That's 'Lovely Angels', dammit!" she corrected the man with the 50 billion double dollars' bounty on his head.

Marlene yawned. "Kei, can't we finish sorting this crap out in the morning AFTER we've landed? If I'm going to bring this 'bird' down ashita, I'm going to need some sleep, OK?" said the blonde navigator, yawning again. "Just a minute." she added, crossing to the utility closet behind the two TARDISes. "Here, these will do you kids for the night." she said, handing out white kimonos to the four grateful girls and retrieving her own kimono from Millie. She tossed a tin of 'Hytroxeleine' to Nick. "This stuff is just like aspirin, Mr. Wolfwood but just take one every twelve hours. They are quite potent."

"Where do we put 'em, Mar?" whispered Kei through clenched teeth (Kei did not like smiling at all!). The blonde and Nick can sleep here on the sofas. The girls can use the VIP Suite up on Level 5." replied Marlene. "You sleep here." she added to Nick, tossing linen on top of another divan near the one Vash was using and dragging him over to it. "You four follow me onegai and leave the bottles on the bar, ladies." Mar led the way to the lift. "Level 5/VIP Suite, onegai." she said to lift control. "Proper clearance necessary to access that sector of the ship." replied lift control.

"Authorization, Angel 2, Valhalla, Marlene 3." she intoned by rote. "Password?" demanded control. "Asgard." answered the blonde. "ID confirmed." replied control, activating itself. Whoosh! "Level 5/VIP Suite." announced control 30 seconds later. Exiting the lift, Marlene escorted the four astounded females to a door opposite the lift where she muttered a few words and struck a panel next to the door. The door swished open and Marlene motioned the quartet inside.

Continued in Ch 48- Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 48- Part 3

Ch 48- Part 3-K&K

"I'm very sorry, ladies, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask you to hand over your weapons or I could just search you, I suppose." Her Mark V was rock steady in her fist and it was covering all four of their new guests. "You already took mine and Mae has used up all of her dam bombs!" grumbled Rally Vincent. "My stun gun's downstairs behind the bar, Miss." replied Millie Thompson. "OK. Here, take it!" growled Merrill Strife, pulling a small derringer from a concealed holster inside the waistband of her bikini briefs and handing it to Marlene who pocketed the tiny weapon.

"OK. Thanks. There are eight bedroom/bathrooms in this suite. Four on either side of this main room. Pick out whatever one you want and go to bed. If you need something, buzz me on this (she held up a PA mike of which each room had one in it). We'll get you some replicators and something to wear ashita (tomorrow). Gomen (I'm sorry), but I'll have to lock you guys in for the night. We can't have you ladies wandering all over the ship. Some of our guards are a bit 'trigger happy'. G'Night, girls." Marlene turned to leave.

"Is that red-headed freak REALLY the boss?" demanded Merrill. "Yeah, she is and we're both 3WA tro-cons. That means that out here, we're the LAW, lady! Pleasant dreams." Marlene closed the door behind her, sealed and recoded the security access system. Then she returned downstairs to the rec room. Kei was still there, having another nightcap. Taking the glass from her captain's hand, Marlene said "You've had enough for tonight, Kei. Time for beddy bye." Then she led the tipsy green-aizued firebrand back to their own quarters on Level 3.

"Hey! A booze cabinet!" yelled Merrill, yanking on the handles of an ornate liquor closet next to the fridge. "Access denied. Authority, TC Angel." Merrill jumped at the unexpected voice. "Have some cocoa, Merrill. Mae and I just made it." said Millie, smiling at her shorter companion. Rally yelled out "There's beer in the fridge, Merrill! Guess they don't want us to get too drunk, eh?" she said, tossing her a six-pack.

Legato had long since gone back and retired to his bunk with the Bebop gang. Of course he didn't DARE mention Vash to them just yet! Mar got Kei to bed and then made sure that Rei and Rin were both tucked in and that Kagome and Sango were both retired for the night before going back up to her own bunk on Level 9.

Eventually Merrill (Strife), Minnie Mae, Millie and Rally finished off their refreshments. Millie and Mae chose the first two bedrooms on the right and retired to them. Rally and Merrill had passed out on the sofa and fallen asleep in each other's arms. Millie had tossed a blanket over them before retiring herself. The chromos on the 'Angel' now stood at 0425 (4:25 AM) hours on New Year's Eve AD 2250 as the cloaked ship continued to orbit this frigid ice world.

This time there were no more disturbances and the rest of that night passed without further incidences. Meanwhile a scant 25 parsecs (3-4 solar days) away

A small fleet of starships was just arriving at 'Kagura' in search of the 'Angel' and her inhabitants. John Berringer had reached 'Kagura' just a trifle too late to nab his prey! Berringer advanced to the 'Saruman City' control tower after touching down with his flotilla of hired killers. Producing an ID holovid, he flashed it at the officer on duty in the tower. "I'm with the 'ISSP', son. Name's Bates. (AN- 'ISSP' is the 'Inter Solar System Police', the same force taht Jett Black once worked for. Their HQ was Moravian City on Mars.) We're looking for these two women. (He produced holovid photos of Kei O'Halloran and Yuri Donovan) They're needed for questioning back on Mars, kid. This is a photo holovid of their starship (He produced a holovid photo of the 'Angel') Have you seen them?" asked John Berringer with a smile.

"Hai, sir. They were here for awhile but they left early yesterday. Sorry you came all this way for nothing, Mr. Bates." said Lt. Trace Edwards, handing back the photos holovids.

John Berringer's aizu blazed as his eyebrows rose a fraction and he looked crestfallen!

End of Chapter 48. Chapter 49 "Return to 'Gysymeo'" or "Did We Forget Anything?" will follow soon. Sayonara for now. Please r/r/s/even flames. See ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 49

Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Sorry gang but I guess I won't be posting Ch 49 to 55 until next week unless I finish something on my other websites today. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 49- Part 1

Here's Ch 49-Part 1 for ya-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OKMillie, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 49 without further preamble:-

But first as promised here's the character list update. First check out the lists in Chapters 1, 3, 27 and all 3 sections of 32. These characters have been added from Chapter 33 to Chapter 49 (have not posted 49 yet):-

The Samurai Gang: Kenshin Himura, Kaoru Kamiya, Yahiko Myoujin, Sanosuke (Zanza) Sagahara, Misao Makimachi and Saitoh Hajime (from Rurouni Kenshin)

The Treasure Seekers: Melissa, Genie, Merrill, Ila and Louie (from Rune Soldiers)

The Medieval Mob: Ivanhoe, Rebecca, Odo, Fingal, Mordour, Falco and Prince (Crybaby) John (from The Dark Knight TV series)

The Elf Hunters: Ari, Ryosko, Junpei, Celsia, Mi-Ke (the cat ghost possessed tank) and Peachy (the toilet paper crapping Koala bear) (from Those Who Hunt Elves)

Second Warring States Era gang: Sesshomaru (Inu Yasha's brother), Rin (his ward) and Jaken (his toad youkai servant) (Sess is a youkai too) (from Inu Yasha)

Orphen's Gang: Orphen, Magic, Cleo, Stephanie, Voltron, Dorton (trolls) and Lucky (Cleo's wolfen pet) (from Orphen)

'Kagura' tower personnel: Group Commander Dan Dastun ('Kaguran Air Patrol'), Lt. Traced Edwards and Lt. Orloff (our own characters)

Commander John Raven of the 'ISSP' ('Inter Solar System Police')- Ganymede Branch (another one of our characters--he's sweet on Kei)

The 'Gunsmoke' Crowd: Vash the Stampede, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, 'Derringer' Merrill Strife and 'Stungun' Millie Thompson (from Trigun)

The 'Gunsmith Cats' Duo: Rally Vincent and Minnie Mae Hopkins (from GC)

'The Master's' Trio: 'The Master' (a time lord from Gallifrey)(from Dr Who), Naraku (a hanyou or half demon) and Kikyo (a miko or preistess)(from Inu Yasha)

The 'Starcrusher'/'Miranda Queen' Mob: John Berringer (Kei killed his brother Max two years ago in 2148 AD) (Our own character), Joey Moto (John's pilot), Ellen Rogers (his navigator), Alex Daniels (his co-pilot) (from our fertile imaginations)

Dr. Cueball (Dr. Cue or Dr. 'Q') (the 3WA scintist stuck with repairing the 'Kronos' project to fix time/space continuum. Kei will still need to use the 'God Gun' later on though.) (from DP/DP Flash)

Harvey Birdman (Secretary of the North Star Southern Cross Golf & Country Club on 'Kagura' where Kei and Co. play golf/football)(from Harvey Birdman, Atty at Law)

The Witch Hunter Pair: Haruto Sasaki and Robin Senna (Witch Hunters from Terrn 'STN-J' or 'Solomon' organization)(from Witch Hunter Robin)

The Demon Hunters Quad: Genjo Sanzo, Son Goku (not the Saiyaan), Sha Gojyo and Cho Hakkai (and his ryu or dragon familiar which can transform into a jeep)(Demon Hunters from Terran 'Paradise')(from Sai Yuki)

We will add more from time to time but that's all for now. Next update sometime in the Chapter 50's. Enjoy the chapters.

Chapter 49

"Return to 'Gysymeo' " or "Did We Forget Anything?"

Berringer handed the photos and holovids back to Edwards. "Onegai keep them, sir and ask around about them if you would. Perhaps someone here will know where they are headed unless perhaps, you" said Berringer, leaving the sentence dangling. "Well, I did hear one of them say someting about ice caverns on a world where the temperature was minus 117 degrees Kelvin this time of the year! If that helps you, sir." replied Edwards. "Do you know of such a planet near here perhaps, Lieutenant?" asked Berringer nonchalantly. Edwards thought a moment before replying. "Well, there IS 'Gysymeo' but it's like 25 parsecs away, maybe a 3 or 4 day voyage from here. But THAT place is NO vacation spot, Mr. Bates! With its heavy and high solar winds, its 200 G gravity well, the ocean vortexes, the intense frigid cold and the changeability of the weather, only the fur trappers are dumb enough to use it for anything in season which is still at least eight months off! I really seriously doubt that they'd go there,sir!" said the 'Saruman City' tower officer with a smirk.

"Well, domo arigato for your assistance anyway, Lieutenant. I think it's at least worth a try. If you happen to think of anything else, sir, a relayed message to the 'Starcrusher' (formerly the 'Miranda Queen', Berringer's flagship) will reach me, Lieutenant Edwards. Onegai clear my fleet for immediate liftoff." said John Berringer from the doorway. "You got it, Mr. Bates. Consider it done, sir. Your fleet is cleared for immediate liftoff on Runways 1 through 12 and I will key 'Gysymeo's' coordinates into your onboard systems. Good luck and bon voyage, sir!" said Edwards, waving to Berringer.

John Berringer jogged to his flagship and jumped aboard. "Where to, John?" asked his pilot, Joey Moto. " 'Gysymeo', Joey. Coordinates should be downloaded into the onboard systems." replied Berringer. Joey turned to their navigator, Ellen Rogers. "You heard him, Ellen. Let's get those coordinates onto our flight data screens. Alex (Alex Daniels, the co-pilot), fire up our main thrusters. We go in 30 seconds." Young Alex complied and then said "Yes, sir, Mr. Moto. Liftoff in 30 seconds. Engaging nacelles on full impulse power. Ellen, prepare for hyperthrust jump on course bearing 440 due North. We jump in one solar hour. Permission to begin countdown, sir? (Joey nodded and Alex continued) Liftoff in jyuu (10) seconds. Go (5) seconds. Shi (4), San (3), Ni (2), Ichi (1), Rei (Zero). Liftoff successful. Warp 2 has been achieved. 'George' (autopilot) engaged. Enjoy the ride, folks! Co-pilot out." Alex sat back and stretched. "Good job, Alex. Just be sure you keep her steady. Good job, Ellen." beamed Joey Moto as the huge M-Class exploration star trawler moved off. The 'Starcrusher' and its flotilla were on their way to 'Gysymeo' and their appointment with destiny!

Meanwhile, a scant 25 parsecs (but an entire world) away from them Mugghi was trilling her boss. "Kei! Wake up quick!" she trilled. "Now oro the Hell do you want, you overgrown furball? Oro? A coded signal from John Raven? From where? Oh, 'ISSP' ('Inter Solar System Police') Ganymede Sector. OK, oro's he want, Mugghi? He won't TELL you? That Fing son of a bitch! OK, OK, put him through to my vidscreens in here!" Kei sat up and reached for her vidscreen remote controls. The screen slowly cleared and then showed the image of a handsome thirty-ish officer looking right at Kei. "Konnichi wa, baby! You're looking quite kawaii (lovely), Kei!" said Commander John Raven with a grin.

"Cut the crap, Raven! Oro the Fis so blasted all fired important that you can't tell Mugghi? I was getting my first REAL sleep in like roko (six) days, for Christ's sake!" grumbled Kei. The redheaded firebrand was NOT a happy camper! "Gomen (Sorry) for waking you, kid, but I thought you should know this. One of my subordinates on 'Kagura' (Edwards) had a visit from" began John raven. "John Berringer!" yelled Kei, staring straight into Raven's orbs. "Yeah, Kei. Him! Lieutenant Trace Edwardssort of suggested that your group may have left for" tried John again. " 'Gysymeo'! Enough shit, John! When did Berringer leave? Only thirty minutes ago? Well, that's something to be grateful for, I guess! Why? Because we're stuck here until at least january 4th, that's why! We can't take off into 2,000 kilos an hour solar winds with a 200 G gravity well! In four days the the winds will drop below 500 kilos and the 'G' forces will be down to 150. Then we can leave. Until then, we'll have to lay low in the ice caverns. Oh no! He didn't tell him about them too, did he? He did!" Kei began to worry! "You'll have to send us a squadron of 'ISSP' fighters, John. Why? Because it's gonna end here, Kami shimatta ni jigoku! We make our stand here on 'Gysymeo'. It'll take at least 72 hours (three days) for Berringer to get here. Until then we'll hide out in the caverns. Then we'll fight! But remeber, Berringer's mine! I owe him! Now get your fighters scrambled! And John, when they arrive, have them transmit the code word 'Asgard' to which we'll reply 'Valhalla', got it? If they don't, I'll just blow 'em out of the sky assuming them to be part of Berringer's gang! Remember, I've got a brand spanking new sonic cannon (the dreaded 'God Gun'!)that I'm just itching to field test! OK?" said Kei, still gazing steadily at the 'Ganymede ISSP' commander, oblivious of the fact that all she had on was a black tank top and very bright red bikini briefs!

"Fine Kei, I'll do it. By the way, love, you do realize that you ain't in uniform, Captain?" replied Raven with a grin. Kei glanced down at her lack of attire, yawned and said "You got the nerve to wake me up at this Kami forsaken hour of the morning and you still expect perfection! Kei out." Then she blanked her vidscreen. She decided not to tell anyone about this new state of affairs until after New Year's. No sense in spoiling their holiday too! Then Kei went back to her bunk and drifted off to sleep. It was now 0520 (5:20 AM) hours and a little more than 90 minutes to touchdown.

Continued in Ch 49- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 49-Part 2

Here's Ch 49-Part 2-K&K

Ten minutes later Marlene awoke, glanced at her wrist chromo and decided to get up. She speedily showered and then dressed in her usual #12 Patriots' jersey/sweatpants/sneakers outfit. Marlene spurned the lift and dashed up the back gantryway stairs (six flights!) all the way up to the bridge. Mar had finally decided to finish out the rest of the night in her own bunk down on Level 3. "Mugghi. Nammo. Begin plotting the course for our descent to the surface." ordered the blonde navigator, heading for the galley to brew coffee. When she returned light was just becoming apparent on the planet's surface, the twin suns having just arisen. Marlene took her coffe and snuggled down into her chair and called up a holonovel. She began reading 'Call of the Wild' by Jack London. It was all about the harsh life on the tundra in the frozen North on old 'Terra' much like this Kami forsaken hellhole! She dozed off and awakened to her shoulder being gently shaken by Mugghi.

"Is Kei still asleep, Mugghi?" she asked, blinking her aizu. The huge nekko nodded. "Then let her sleep, Kome too. They need the rest. We'll land the 'Angel' ourselves and surprise them. Begin primary descent. Hai, disengage autopilot first." she commanded. Slowly the 'Angel' wheeled about and began to drop from orbit until it had reached 50,000 kilos. Correcting the yaw, Marlene put the ship on a course bearing of 440 degrees due North. "Commencing final approach. We'll set her down there in that ice field, Mugghi. Cut warp drive. Impulse engines only. Stand by on thrusters. Fire all retrothrusters now, Mugg. 40,000 kilos, 30,000, 20,000, 10,000, 5,000. Dipping nose 30 degrees and trimming yaw by 6 degrees. 2,000 kilos. Steady on those ailerons (steering fins), 1,000 kilos. Yaw 6 more degrees to starboard (right). 500 kilos, 400, 300, 250. Turning to port (left) 12 degrees. Watch out for wind shear! WOW! Feel that, Mugghi? 1,500 kilo/hour winds! A 200 'G' gravity well! 150 kilos, 100. Here we go, guys! 50 kilos, 25, 10, touchdown! Cut all remaining engine power and hit the brakes, Mugg. Dam! Still sliding! Fire retrorockets and chutes! OK, we're slowing. Ground speed 500 kilo/hour, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 20. We've finally stopped, arigato Kami! Were safely down, Mugghi so 'cloak' the ship. Good job, guys. Time is now 0705 (7:05 AM) hours." said Marlene Angel, noting the time and other info/data into her nav vidlog. She stood up and stretched just as the rear lift doors crashed open and a hysterical green-aizued redhead dashed onto the bridge!

"We're late, Kami shimatta! We should be getting ready to land this bird!" she screeched. Relax, Boss and calm down. We're safely down already. I let you and the rest of the flight crew sleep and landed with Mugghi and Nammo's help. Gomen (Sorry), Kei, but you ALL needed sleep, especially anata (you)! You haven't slept in more than a week and it was beginning to show too, ma'am!" stated her blonde navigator brazenly, her hands on her hips and staring defiantly up and into Kei's aizu. The redhead finally grinned.

Continued in Ch 49-Part 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 66 ... LastLast