+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 49-Part 3

Here's Ch 49-Part 3-K&K

"OK, kiddo! Good job and arigato a lot! First, are we 'cloaked'? (Marlene nodded her head) Second, where exactly are we? (Mar showed her their location on the holovid maps of 'Gysymeo' on the vidscreens.) And the ice caverns?" said Kei seriously. "We're here and the caverns are there." replied the blonde, pointing at some ice bluffs on the screens. "200 kilos away. OK, we'll take our four shuttles (AN- The 'Angel' shuttles are the 'Raphael' (Kei's flagship), the 'Michaelangelo' (usually Yuri D.'s toy), the 'Leonardo' (usually Marlene's craft) and the 'Donnatella' (usually Keitarou Riff's plaything, the 'Donnie' as a rule housed an M-12 Terran tank and a jeep amongst other things) and depart at 1100 (11 AM) hours. Briefing an hour before that at 1000 (10 AM) hours for all hands in the rec room. Any other little surprises, Mar?" said Kei O'Halloran, turning to leave.

"Isn't that getup just a little TOO casual Kei, even for you?" replied Marlene, indicating Kei's apparrel (Kei still had her black tanktop and bright scarlet bikini briefs on although she had tossed an emerald green kimono with a red dragon motif on its back across her shoulders). The fiery colleen touched her 'morphing' bracelet and 'morphed' into her customary winter gear TC red/black bodysuit, gloves, boots and gunsash. She slid her Mark XIII into its holster and said "That outfit of yours is a little too chilly for where we're headed, Mar. Better change into some warmer stuff." she said with a grin.

"Later, Kei. After breakfast and a few last minute checks. See you at 1000 hours." said Marlene, strolling towards the lifts. Kei watched her go and turned back to confront the big cat. "Mugghi, start loading the shuttles. We leave at 1100. Come up to the rec room for the briefing when you've finished." she ordered the nekko co-pilot.

World War 309 was in full swing when Kei reached the dining hall. Kouga was using Shippou to fend off Inu Yasha's food attacks while Miroku (the monk) had Rin for his shield and the hanyou was using Ed for his. A poor choice for Inu Yasha since his shield was holding a handful of Mae's smoke grenades! She tossed them and soon the room was filled with acrid smoke! Before could remonstrate with them, a stentorian bellow filled the room! It was coming over the PA system. "For Christ's sake, act your ages and stop carrying on like children! If this continues, I'll start tossing the miscreants into the darn brig! I'm mad as HELL and I'm not going to take this crap anymore!" cried Yuri Donovan with vehemence. "OK, Yuri, that's enough. Onegai sit down." said Kei very quietly. (AN- That's a danger signal when Kei goes quiet!). "Look, Kei! I'm sick and tired of this constant bickering and" whined Yuri. "I said 'Osawaru' ('Sit')!" yelled Kei at the top of her lungs!

CRASH! "OW! Dam you, wench er Admiral! Don't use that frigging word!" cried a certain hanyou from the floor. "Gomen, Inu Yasha-San. I didn't mean you." said Kei apologetically. Kei's comlink trilled and she answered. "Hai? Kei here. Oro? OK, Mar. Oro? You locked them in last night? OK, I'll send someone up to let them out. Arigato. Oro? OK, I'll tell them that." trilled Kei. She picked up a PA mike and said "Attention! First off, we have six new guests. That reminds me. Gomen (Excuse) me, onegai for a second. (Turning her back to them, she trilled Yuri.) Yuri! Shut up and listen to me! Mar locked four of our guests up last night in the VIP Suite on Level five. Go and let them out and her code word is 'Foxfire'. Oh and Yuri? They'll need fuku (clothing). They showed up last night in a mixture of pajamas and underwear! So take a 'repper' with you. Who are they? Two you know and two you don't. Remember 'Derringer' Merrill Strife and 'Stungun' Millie Thompson from 'Gunsmoke'? Hai, them! The other two are named Rally Vincent and Minnie Mae Hopkins. They're bounty hunters from Chicago, Illinois in the USA on old Terra. From AD 1998, I think. The 'Insurance Girls' (Merrill/Millie) are from a parallel universe where our old tomo Legato B. is the Lord President of 'Gunsmoke'. Just go up and bring them down here to the dining hall, Yuri! And, er, Wolfwood and Vash are here too, They're both asleep next door in the rec room. Nai, I have NOT told the 'Bebops' about Vash the Stampede or the 'Gunsmith Cats' either! That's oro Rally and Mae call themselves. They own some kind of gun shop and that's its name apparently. OK, make sure you get 'em down to the rec room for the meeting at 1000 hours and tell Mar that I want her down here for it too. Kei out." she trilled.

Kei turned back to face the room and told everyone about last night's new arrivals. Vash and Wolfwood were still sleeping peacefully next door. Meanwhile, Yuri had used mar's new code word and keyed open the VIP Suite door that the 'Insurance Girls' were sharing with the 'Gunsmith Cats'. "Hi there, I'm Yuri. You met Marlene and Kei last night. Now, Kei said that you'd be needing some fuku so line up, tell me oro you want and I'll 'replicate' it for you. Who's going to be first?" asked Yuri Donovan.

Merrill stepped forward and hurriedly described her grey/white caped outfit with black slacks and short grey boots. She also wanted her derringer back. Yuri quickly repped up her requests. "Sorry, Merrill. No weapons unless Kei approves them. She's the boss." said Yuri. Merrill grumbled but grabbed the garments and went into her bedroom to dress.

Rally was next up. A gold blazer with white shirt and black tie, gold slacks, grey stockings and flat-heeled black oxfords were soon repped for her and she disappeared to change.

Millie wanted a white shirt, brown tie, brown trousers and socks, black hiking boots and long brown coat with matching cape. She began to change right there and then thought better of it and went into her bedroom.

Mae was the last one. A tan jacket, aoishi polo shirt, grey slacks and socks and short black boots were her requests. As soon as Yuri handed them to her she flew into her bedroom to change.

Ten minutes passed and then all four were ready to go. However, Merrill and Rally insisted that they still felt 'undressed' without weapons! ("Great! Two more Kei's!" thought Yuri. "Just oro we need! As if one isn't bad enough!") Yuri assured them all that she was almost certain that Kei was going to insist on arming everyone for their sojourn on 'Gysymeo'. They all left together for the lift to take them down to the rec room/dining hall. Yuri didn't bother to code lock the door this time. After all, oro was the point? It wasn't like they were going to be staying there. Kei had told her that she was going to move them all in with eith Inu Yasha's gang or Ivanhoe's medieval mob.

When they arrived, the dining hall had subsided into only a mild madhouse! (The 'Inu Yasha' gang seemed to be behaving themselves.) Yuri grabbed a PA mike and introduced the four newcomers. Then they all sat down to a nice leisurely breakfast.

Vash and Nick wandered in and introduced themselves to the two Doctors who were soon giving them the 'Grand Tour' and showing them to everyone in the hall. Serena and her scouts had two brand new assistants today- Ed and Rin. When Ed came to the 'Bebop' table, Faye smiled then frowned. She speedily grabbed the redheaded tomboy and dashed for the lift. She had noticed that under her apron, all Ed had on was a dirty tee shirt and underpants! "Level 3/Faye Valentine's suite stat!" she told lift control. As soon as the lift doors opened, she dragged Ed through their suite and into the bedrooom Faye shared with Ed, Ein and Serena (for now anyway!). The dirty tee shirt was soon replaced with a clean one. Then came clean underpants. A green/white schoolgirl's outfit with red crosstie and pleated green skirt were added next. Finally came white socks and (despite Ed's protests) black oxfords. Lastly, Faye replaced the apron over the outfit and returned downstairs with Ed in tow. Faye aimed Ed towards the galley and and whacked her derriere. "Go and help Aunties Zoe and Leila, Ed." she said, returning to her own breakfast.

"What happened this time?" asked Jett. Faye whispered to him and the big 'cowboy' with the metal arm grinned and whispered to Spike Steigel who started to laugh and then covered his mouth with his hand. "It's not funny, dammit! And it's not fair either!" siad Faye, pouting. "You guys don't have to chase that brat all over the dam ship! I get stuck babysitting her just because I'm a Kami shimatta woman!" yelled faye, both aizu aflame. Heads turned in their direction and Faye gave them all an icy stare. "Take it easy Faye! We'll watch the kid for awhile if you want to do something." soothed Jett.

"Oh, Oh, ten o'clock and here comes Captain Bligh with Mr. Christian!" joked Spike. "Shut up Spike and let's hear what she's got to say!" hissed Jett. Kei and Marlene walked to the center of the rec room and Kei keyed the PA mike.

Continued in Ch 49-Part 4

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 49-Part 4

Here's Ch 49-Part 4-K&K

"First off, let me assure you that we have landed safely on 'Gysymeo'. In one hour, we will transport both our gear and ourselves via shuttlecraft to the ice caverns near here. They will become our home for the next four days. That's how long we're stuck here until the solar winds subside, the 'G' force on the gravity well drops and we can lift off safely and head for 'Furool City' on 'Shimougou'. Until then we must be constantly on our guard so there will be round the clock security. In addition, until I decide otherwise, all of you will be armed at all times (Merrill and Rally cheered). No exceptions. (Kei looked directly at the time lords) Hai, Doctors, that means you too! And the kids will be issued wrist rockets (sling shots) and boomerangs and instructed in their use. (Unknown to anyone, Ryosko and Ari had been teaching the kids how to use firearms so the kids got guns too! Well, Mark I micro miniblasters, anyway!). OK, outside it's minus 125 Kelvin and snowing like Hell! Minus 125 Kelvin is like 420 degrees below zero Fahrenheit! Tha't DAM cold, folks, so dress warm. Faye, you'll freeze your cute little ass off in that (yellow) hot pants getup! One more thing. As far as Berringer goes- we're through running and it ends here! We will make our stand against him and his band of hired killers right here on this ice world! I've got a squadron of 'ISSP' fighters on their way here to help us. However, they may not arrive before Berringer does so we have to be ready to fight! Draw oro you need from supply and meet us in the docking bays at 1030 (10:30 AM) hours. At that time you will each be assigned to a shuttle for the journey. We are leaving only seven people aboard the 'Angel' when we leave. Those seven are Chiefs Gustav (who will be in charge) and Poporo, Han Solo, our AD 2140 counterpart tro-cons, Falco and Prince John. Along with them we will leave Yuri's Mugghi and Nammo. The 'Angel' will remain cloaked as will the four shuttles once we reach the ice caverns. Now, on a lighter note- 'Akeome' (Happy New Year) to us all. It is now a bit more than twelve hours until the new year (AD 2251) and Yuri is in charge of planning the big 'Akeome ibu' (New Year's Eve) bash. I apologize that you must celebrate the holiday in such a Kami-forsaken place but we will make every effort to make it a pleasant and enjoyable occasion for you. Dmo arigato to you all. Oh and if you really decide that you won't bear arms, I will have no choice except to confine you to the 'Angel's' brig until we lift off for home for your own protection. (Kei gazed right at the time lords) Now, draw oro you need and that includes weapons!" said Kei.

Even the kids had Mark I micro miniblasters. Junpei balked but finally agreed to carry a Mark V blaster. The three time lords had thick black oak cudgels (shillelleighs from Kei's heritage land!) in their hands. Minnie Mae was well equipped with a Glock 7 automatic, gas bombs, hand grenades, nitroglycine (a substance like C-4 plastic explosive but a hundred times more potent than nitroglycerine!) canisters, jamming gas and plasma bombs (small cylinders like cherry bombs but WOW! oro a kick!). Rally had her .357 magnum automatic returned to her. She also had a Panther sleeve derringer and a .25 automatic as well. Merrill Strife got her derringers (a whole capeful!) and Millie got her stungun back. Nick got his 'God Cross' crucifix back and his pistols. Somehow or other, Vash had never been disarmed! The rest were similarly armed and of course once off the 'Angel' and the shuttles, all powers were back for the demons, wizards, etc. (at least until Yuri installed the 'dampening fields' in the caverns anyway!). Yuri and Marlene were lightly armed with Mark III miniblasters while (Natch!) Kome and Kei were armed to the teeth, carrying everything but the kitchen sink! The Saiyaans refused to carry weapons at first until Bulma convinced them both to accept Mark III miniblasters. After all, Kei had only said that everyone had to BE armed NOT that they had to USE them.! Merrill the thief (er, gomen, treasure hunter!) looked like a kid let loose in a candy store when she saw Kei's armouries! She was mesmerised (to say the least) and ended up grabbing whatever she could carry! Ryosko and Ari, of course, had their own weapons (a .45 automatic for Ryosko and a sword for Ari). They also had their tank (Mi-Ke) along with them. Besides his Mark V blaster, Junpei took a 120 MM ion longblaster antitank weapon (because it was big like him!). Cho Hakkai had a revolver and accepted a Mark VII ion cannon. He also had his dragon/jeep too. Son Goku (not the Saiyaan) had his power pole rod and Sho Gojyo had his battle staff. Both also accepted Mark II miniblasters. Genjo Sanzo had his .38 revolver loaded with 'spirit' bullets (silver bullets filled with holy water and blessed by his sensei) but he soon switched them for real ones when he found out how formidable Berringer's bakas were! The 'Bebops' were armed as always (Ed carried a wrist rocket (sling shot), a boomerang and a small Mark I micro miniblaster this time). Jett also had the 'Hammerhead' (his shuttle) and would use it as a scoutship (Jett was riding 'point' or leading the way). Han Solo had his 'Flying Falcon' which would be kept on the 'Angel' along with him in case he was needed fast! He also had his own blaster and a Mark XIII ion cannon like Kei's. In short, Kei's brig remained unoccupied. The loading of supplies, pets, arms, etc. continued until finally all preparations had been made and all personnel had been assigned to one of the four shuttles. Legato would pilot the 'Raphael', Yuri had the 'Michaelangelo', Marlene was given command of the 'Leonardo' and Keitarou got the 'Donnatella'. Jett was piloting his own shuttle. It had been decided that although the time lords were accompanying them to the ice caverns, the three 'TARDIS'es would remain aboard the 'Angel'. Kei herself was in total command of the tiny armada.

The redhead called an emergency meeting of the pilots, flight crews and the two chiefs in her ready room at 1045 (10:45 AM) hours. Kenshin, Ivanhoe, Inu Yasha and Kome had been detailed to make sure that all personnel got on the correct shuttle, that is the one to which they had been assigned. Each one of them had a manifest roster listing each craft's passengers and crews. Saitoh, Genie, Vash and Legato had been assigned to keep things 'orderly' on each shuttle. And Yuri had STRICTLY forbidden ANYONE to drink anything stronger than coffe, tea, milk, soda or water until they reached their destination!

Present in the ready room besides the four pilots and two chiefs were the two AD 2140 tro-cons, Han Solo, 'Crybaby' Prince John (Kei had dubbed the whiny little creep that name!), Falco (John never went ANYWHERE without him, the big baby!), the two Doctors, 'the Master', Naraku and Kikyo. Sango had already been placed aboard the 'Mikey' and strapped into her seat (despite her protests!). She wore her demon hunter 'armor' (well the top part anyway. The bottoms wouldn't fit over her cast so she was wearing an old pair of Anton's slacks from before his diet!) and her katana. By her side was her 'hiraikotsu' or flying bone boomerang weapon. Kirara (now kitten sized) sat on the seat beside her.

Kei began by distributing holovid maps to all of the pilots (Jett arrived almost at the last minute!). "You'll see the course clearly marked in red on the holovids. It's just a short 200 kilo jaunt to the ice caverns. It may be a bit tricky because (with the exception of Jett's 'Hammerhead') you will all be cloaked. Han is staying here and so is his 'Flying Falcon' in case we need him in a hurry. The rest of you will follow the route exactly. Jett will fly 'point' and once we reach the ice caverns and have set up camp (so to speak- they had an ample supply of Bulma's 'building capsules' which assumed full size when dropped on a hard surface.), guards will be assigned to each of the four caverns we will be using. Once again I want to wish each of you a hearty 'Akeome'. Yuri, you're planning a special New Year's Eve bash for tonight and some kind of special celebration for ashiata (tomorrow). OK, that's fine. However, after that, we have got to start planning our strategies and setting up our defenses. One way or the other, it will end HERE on 'Gysymeo'. I want you all to know that I am disobeying a direct order from TSC Garner ("So oro else is new?" thought Yuri). He commanded me NOT, under any circumstances, to engage Berringer's forces in a firefight. I don't know about you guys but I, for one, am sick and tired of running away from this baka psycho schmuck bastard! So, when he traces us here and he will, make no mistake about that, we'll be ready for him. OK, good luck to us all. Pilots, to your ships. Yuri, Sango is your responsibility. I have allowed her to accompany us against my better judgmnet. After all, she's on 'crutches', for Kami's sake! But you insisted so she's waiting for you aboard the 'Michaelangelo'. (Kei received a trill or two.) Ah! Kenshin, Ivanhoe, Kome and inu Yasha report that all personnel are either already aboard the shuttles or otherwise accounted for. We will lift off in go (five) minutes so let's go, guys!" Kei dismissed the hazu (party or group) and the ready room emptied quickly.

Continued in Ch 49-Part 5

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Sorry about that blasted double post almost. My PCs going bonkers today. Anyway this is Ch 49-Part 5-Enjoy-K&K

Kei took one last look around her ready room, zipped up her parka, pulled on her gloves and hefted her backpack. Besides her two Mark XIII ion cannons and her collapsible Mark XIV long blaster, Kei was carrying jamming and knockout gas canisters, her gas mask, grenades, bombs, rocket pack, small machinegun disruptor, a dagger, two bayonets, throwing blades, a wrist rocket or slingshot, a boomerang, 'shurikins' or Ninja/Samurai throwing stars which were quite deadly, extra ammo and power packs for her cannons, blasters, laser swords, etc., holovid maps/charts, wrist and forearm lights, vidcharts, vidviewer binoculars, starscopes, signal flares, breakdown plasma rifle, signal flares, 'Veri' pistol or flaregun, a high pitched dog whistle in case she needed to call 'K-9', Doctor 4's computerized 'data dog', rockets, plasma bomb bursters like tiny 'cherry bombs' but a Helluva lot more dangerous, a few first aid kits, a tricorder or two, her 'PDO' or personal data organizer, laptop computer vidpad and (just in case) a five kilo block of 'Nitroglycine', a 'C-4' like substance but a hundred times more destructive! She thought a moment and finally added two last items- the 'light sabre' given to her by Grand Jedi Master Yoda and the 'phaser' presented to her by Grand Admiral james tiberius Kirk, the 'Starfleet' commander himself.

Deciding that she had everything she needed, Kei pocketed her snow goggles, left the room and headed for the lift and the 'Raphael'. Mugghi and nammo had the engines fired up and the thrusters readied for their departure by the time that Kei had come aboard her flag shuttle. Miroku closed and sealed the ramp deck behind her.

"May I carry that for you, Miss Kie? Please?" asked Shippou eagerly. "Sure, Kid. Catch." she replied, tossing her backpack to the little kitsune who (of course!) collapsed under its weight! "And I always thought that KAGOME carried a lot of junk!" he complained. Miroku lifted it off of the fox boy and was really surprises at how heavy the pack was! "Oro the Hell do you have in thing, Kei? Rocks?" Kei grinned before replying. "Nai. Everything else BUT rocks are in there though." Miroku stowed it away in the bulkhead closet. Kei contacted her other shi (four) pilots on her vidphone.

" 'Raphael' to 'Michaelangelo', 'Donnatella', 'Leonardo' and the 'Hammerhead'. Oro is your status? Onegai resond. Over." she said. " 'Michaelangelo' here. Ready for liftoff. Over." replied Yuri brightly. " 'Leonardo' here. Ready for liftoff. Over." replied Marlene quietly. " 'Donnatella' here. Ready for liftoff. Over." replied Keitarou eagerly. " 'Hammerhead' here. Ready when you are, Cap. Over." replied Jett flatly. "Roger, pilots. Onegai begin liftoff in the following sequence: 'Hammerhead', 'Leonardo', 'Michaelangelo', 'Donnatella', and 'Raphael'. Onegai acknowledge. Over." commanded Kei. "Roger willco." replied all five pilots (Legato was piloting the 'Raph' under Kei's command).

The 'Hammerhead' lifted off into the sky and headed due South following Kei's holovid map route to the letter. Jett was followed by the 'Leo', the 'Mikey', the 'Donnie' and lastly, the 'Raph'. "Raise (Activate) all shields and 'cloak'." Kei ordered her small fleet. At 1130 (11:30 AM) hours, Jett reported the sighting of huge ice cliffs to the North. "OK, Jett. The caverns are opposite your position on the North face of those giant cliffs. We'll land in front of them." commanded Captain O'Halloran. "You got it, Cap!" replied Jett Black. "Kei, how do we know that those caverns ain't already in use? Like by, you know, animals or something?" he asked. "You just had to ask her that Jett, didn't you!" laughed the redhead's godson, Keitarou Riff.

"Land and then I'll SHOW you how we can be QUITE sure that they're empty!" replied Kei. By 1145 (11:45 AM) hours, all four shuttles had landed next to Jett's craft. "Watch closely, children and learn!" said the green aizued firebrand hellcat mischievously."

END OF CHAPTER 49. Chapter 50 'Welcome to 'Frigid Inferno'- the dreaded ice caverns of 'Gysymeo' or 'You're invited to Yuri's New Year's Eve party' or 'Angel meets Angel' will follow soon. Please r/r/suggest. Thanks for your support and see ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 50

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 50-Part 1

Here's Ch 50-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OKJunpei, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 50 without further preamble:-

Chapter 50

"Welcome to 'Frigid Inferno'- the Dreaded Ice Caverns of 'Gysymeo' OR "AngelMeets Angel" OR "Another Spike?"

"Mugghi! Target a plasma cannon energy blast down each cavern at one-quarter impact power! Ready? Aim. Fire!" commanded Kei. Mugghi fired a plasma blast into each cavern as ordered. "Anything or anyone in there will waste no time in vacating the premises! Trust me on this, guys! Mugghi! Scan for energy heat traces, like a body gives off." She said. Again the huge nekko complied. "Well?" demanded Kei impatiently. "Meoww!" answered Mugghi, shaking his head back and forth. "Nothing? In any of them? OK guys! All clear! Take your pirck. One shuttle in each cavern. I'll take this one on the Western point. Jett, you can dock in my cavern next to the 'Raphael' if you'd like." She said. OK, Kei, I'll follow you in." replied the big 'cowboy' with the metal arm.

Legato eased the 'Raph' into the first cavern followed by Jett's 'Hammerhead'. The second cavern was taken by Marlene's 'Leonardo'. Yuri came next and slid the 'Michaelangelo' into the adjoining (third) cavern's mouth. Lastly, using the fourth (and last) cavern located in the dead center of the cliff's face was the 'Donnatella', piloted by Keitarou Riff. They were only using the first shi (four) ice caverns for their groups.

"Unload the ships and 'cloak'. Remember to erect a 'force beam barrier' across the mouth of each cavern. Set up your perimeter guards and then we'll all have lunch. Kei out." The demons and the saiyaans were the first ones out of their respective shuttles! "I need food!" yelled Goku. "So do I, Kakkaroth!" roared Vegeeta, elbowing Miroku out of the way. "Ramen! I want ramen!" screamed a certain silvery haired hanyou.

I almost forgot! Don't forget to set up your heating units or you'll freeze your asses off in there!" cried Kei over her comlink. Soon luncheon was being 'repped up' and/or cooked in each cavern. Bulma trilled Kei to ask her about the evening's festivities. Suddenly, Kei heard a great rumbling sound in the background! "Oro the Hell isTHAT, girl? An earthquake?" asked Kei worriedly. Bulma howled with mirthful glee. "Nai, silly! That's just my hubby's tummy growling andGoku's!" she explained. "Arigato Christ for that! I thought the cliffs were caving in on top of us!" replied Kei. Then she too began to laugh.

Saitoh was the next one to interrupt the commander. "Where are we going to set up the bar? If Yuri's having a party tonight, we'll sure as the oni need liquor for it!" he said. Kei fumed. "OK, all of you shut the F up and listen to me! Yuri, you on the line? First, how's Sango doing? She's resting?Good. Where are you having your party tonight, Yuri? I mean, which cavern?"demanded Kei. "Gimme a darn minute, Kei! I just got through calling the chiefs to let them know we'd arrived and are setting up camps. Let me think. OK, since Mar's cavern (#2) is the widest and the deepest, let's use that as our central hall for eating, drinking, partying and oro the oni else we're going to do. Well just use the other three for sleeping and stuff, right?" explained the violet maned fury.

"Oro about Sango? Can she be moved around safely?" asked a concerned aoishicoiffed vixen (Bulma Brief). "Oh, sure. She's fine. Her leg has almost completely healed, believe it or not! I forgot how great the atmosphere was here for healing and stuff. By the way, Boss, she wants first watch." said Yuri. "Give it to her! Maybe it'll keep her out of trouble, Yuri!" replied her commander. "OK, let's reconvene this meeting on Mar's shuttle (the 'Leo') since we'll be using her cavern as our central hall and let's christen it our 'rec room' too. We'll meet there after lunch at 1300 (1 PM) hours. All pilots, flight crews, the time lords, Bulma, Kagome, the Bebops, Ivanhoe, Kenshin, Vash, Legato, Rally, 'Derringer' Merrill Strife, Ila, Cho Hakkai, in other words, I want each group we have here represented by someone, so sort it out amongst yourselves. See you at 1300, guys. Mar, are you getting all this? Great! See ya soon. Kei out." She slammed down the mike and unstrapped from her seat. She strolled to the rear ramp door and opened it.

"Are we unloaded yet?" roared Kei. "We are almost completely unloaded, Miss Kei, that we are." called Kenshin from the airlock. "Well, call me when you finish so I can 'cloak'. Mugghi, set up pattern enhancers at the mouth of our cavern but do not activate the field yet. Then do the same to the other three caverns. Hey, Zoe! How's about some chow in here?" she yelled. "Ed's on her way over with your lunch, Kei." called Zoe brightly. Kei thought and then trilled Mugghi. "Get the thermal units set up in here before we all freeze to death, you baka furball!" she trilled to the big cat. "Let Nammo do the force fields. You do the heaters!" she said.

"The ship is empty, Miss Kei, that it is," trilled the ex-battousai. "Roger that, Kenny. I'm 'cloaking'." trilled Kei, hitting the 'cloaking' controls on the 'Raph'. The shuttle vanished from sight which made Kei (who was on the second level of the craft) seem to be floating in midair! Ed's aizu were saucers of green as she stared bug-aizued up at Kei. "Kei-Lady teach Ed to fly, please?" she called, racing forward with a tray full of covered dishes. "Maybe if Ed is a good girl. And Ed, call me Auntie Kei, onegai. Just set the tray down on that packing case. (Ed obediently did so) Arigato. Now go and help Auntie Zoe and Auntie Leila next door. And get some shoes on or boots! This is an ice cave! Ka-Mi, give me strength!" said Kei. She (of course) said the final line when Ed was well out of earshot! Kei pushed the ramp door open and leaped lightly down to the floor of the cavern. She walked over and upended a packing case to use for a chair. Then she turned her attention to lunch. "Hey! Burgers, fries, onion rings, apple pie, coffee and a little 'cruiskeen lawn' (little bottle- literally little full jug) of 'Tullamore Dew'Irish whiskey! Now this is a meal!" she mused aloud. "You say something, Reds?" yelled 'Zanza' who was helping to move some luggage to the next door cavern. "Nai. Just thinking out loud, 'Zanza'. And stop calling me 'Reds'!" said Kei, her mouth full of cheeseburger and French fries. 'Zanza' grunted and went back to work.

Lunch over, Kei had one further detail to square away before the meeting. The setting of the caverns' guards. (AN- We will refer to the four caverns by number whenever possible as follows:- Kei's cavern housing the 'Raphael' and the 'Hammerhead' will be number 1. Marlene's cavern housing the 'Leonardo' and being used as the rec room/dining hall will be number 2. Yuri's cavern housing the 'Michaelangelo' will be number 3. Keitarou Riff's cavern housing the 'Donnatella', 'Mi-Ke', the elf hunters' tank and Cho Hakkai's jeep will be number 4.)

The first watch was Ivanhoe (#1); Son Goku (Sai Yuki group) (#2); Sango and Shippou with Kirara (#3) and Genie (the treasure hunter) (#4). Each shuttle was armed with a smaller version of the sonic disruptor beam cannon (the dreaded 'God Gun'), photon torpedos, cosmic missiles, automatic sensor detonators, plasma cannons and Kei's favorite, a high intensity ion cannon!

Each guard (in addition to their own personal arms) was equipped with a high powered Mark IV rifle blaster complete with starlight scope or a plasma rifle similarly equipped. Since this was the severe weather season on 'Gysymeo' and since they were the only known inhabitants on the planet for at least 10,000 kilometers, all the guards were under orders to fire on anything that moved!

As the caverns and the paths outside of the caverns were now toasty warm (thanks to the heating units installed by Mugghi and Nammo), Kei had stripped down to lighter fighting gear. Her attire now consisted of a dark tunic over black slacks, a battle vest, light gloves, socks and soft doeskin boots in a duller shade of red. Crisscrossed over her chest were bandoliers of ammo and around her waist were double gunsashes. A 'Kami Kaze' headband completed the outfit. For weaponry, she had two Mark XIII ion cannons strapped to her thighs. Two 'LaGuerre' assassin's daggers were strapped to her sleeves. Across her back were two Thompson .38 calibre submachine disruptor plasma guns and around her neck depended a pair of holovid binoculars. A 'Panther Derringer' pistol adorned her right wrist. She carried grenades and shurikins in her fanny pouch along with her gas mask, jamming and knockout gas bombs, spare power packs for her forearm flashlights, laser sword, ion cannons, etc. and a small pencil flashlamp. By her left side her 'light sabre' was slung and adorning her left wrist along with her 'morphing bracelet' was a wristchromo/vidcom/vidphone communicator/watch. A tensile Kelvinite bangle (green) encircled her right biceps. As an afterthought, she unzipped her pouch and added a holovid map of the caverns and her 'phaser' weapon. Next she trilled some instructions to Mugghi and Nammo who were soon happily engaged in cutting doorways between the sh (four0 caverns so each cavern could be entered from the one adjoining it without having to go outside and use the treacherous icy pathways. Finally Kei was satisfied with her defenses. The jeep and the tank were positioned in a small copse of ice crystal 'trees' at the base of the cliffs near Cavern #4.

Continued in Ch 50-part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 50-Part 2

Here's Ch 50-Part 2 for you all to enjoy over the weekend and next week I 'may' post 51 to 55 as well. Sorry but the SuperBowl 247 arc doesn't begin until Ch 56. Have a great weekend-K&K

Kei finally reached the 'Leo' but she was a full go (five) minutes late! Everyone snickered (Kei was usually puntual especially when she set up the meeting!) and Rally Vincent shouted "Holy Christ! It's Panch Villa! Viva La Me-Hi-Co!" Puzzled, Yuri asked who Pancho Villa (Vee-ya) was. "Jeez, Vacuumhead! Did you ever even our history vidtext holos back at the Academy? He was a revolutionary Mexican patriot and bandit in Mexico back on old Terra during the lat 19th Century or thereabouts!" stormed Kei. Chastened, Yuri Donovan glared icily at the redhead but said nothing.

Kei laid out her defensive plans and informed them of the 'doorways' project which Mugghi and Nammo were just finishing up. She also told them that the cavern guards were to be relieved at 1800 (6 PM) hours. Then Yuri took the floor and to lay out her plans for the New Year's Eve party tonight and the big 'surprise' for ashita evening!

Legato, Vash and Spike Miroku were the 'gamesmasters'. Zoe, Leila, Sesshomaru and Rebecca were the food committee. Under Bulma's command, the Saiyaans and the demons were the decorating committee. It was then decided to send back a couple of skysleds tonight to the 'Angel' to pick up the 'reserve crew' in time for tonight's festivities. Saitoh, 'Zanza' and Kaoru were the bartenders. Faye, Minnie Mae, 'Derringer' Merrill, Rally and Cho Hakkai were the entertainment committee. The Doctors would do readings from famous books. 'The Master', Mordour, Fingal, Oddo, Naraku and Kikyo would perform feats of magic. Kenshin, 'Zanza', Misao, Louie and Genie were to do some 'kenjitsu' (sword fighting routines) and other forms of battle 'ryuu' (fighting styles). Yuri Donovan and Kome were the DJs and were in charge of the music. They had downloaded holodisks of all kinds of New Year's Eve music mostly from a dude on old Terra named Guy Lombardo. They also had old Terran "Mummers' " music from an old parade held every New Year's day in Philadelphia, PA in the USA, home of Kome's beloved Eagles' team! Yuri had placed Marlene in charge of the party preparations for tomorrow evening's big surprise bash. (AN- You still haven't guessed oro it's for yet? Think about it!)

Oblivious to all this hustle and bustle, Kei continued to worry about their defenses. (AN- Remember, Kei was the only one who got John Raven's message and knows that the 'Berringer' gang is definitely headed for 'Gysymeo'!) She decided to go for a stroll through Cavern #2 to 'clear the cobwebs' from her mind (too much Irish coffee royale perhaps?). She was having a pleasant walk and was admiring the beautiful crystalline formations which had taken eons to form when suddenly- she heard voices! Kei was too far away from the main party for them to be coming from ANY of her groups. Maybe she'd only imagined it? Then she saw the shadows on the walls and heard the voices yet again, only much clearer this time! The feisty redhead frowned and drew her Mark XIII before creeping forward to peer around the corner of the tunnel.

"I said where the Hell are we, Angel? What kind of a mess have you gotten us into this time?" A raven-haired beauty was talking to the biggest (and baddest looking) dude that Kei'd ever seen! He was at least six and a half feet tall, maybe even seven and he was huge! He wore an ankle length black coat which rivalled Doctor 4's and he sniffed the air like an 'inu' (dog)!

"I smell demons and a lot of 'em, Cordy! Just ahead about a thousand yards or so." he said. The third member of this group was a guy about 5 feet 9 or 10 inches in height who looked very scholarly in his horn rimmed spectacles. He was muttering some strange lingo that he was reading out of some musty old book!

"Come on, Charles before we lose Angel and the rest!" This speaker was a second female, a redhead whose hair was fiery but nowhere near as fiery as Kei's was! The fifth member of the band soon hove into sight. He was dam hard to miss! Taller than the 'professor' guy and slightly shorter than the first weirdo! A black guy like Don Poporo too. Then Kei noticed that they were all armed!

"For the last time, Cordy, no, I do NOT know where we are exactly! We're somewhere under 'LA' obviously!" said the first guy, his face going really scary looking! Ka-Mi! He looked a little like a demon himself. Nai, more like that 'Count' in that holonovel of Mar's- 'Count Dra-cu-la'! A Fing vampire on 'Gysymeo'? Kei had seen enough! She trilled to Kome.

"Kome! This is Kei. I'm in the rear of Mar's cavern. Send a security team back here stat! (Kei's comlink and everyone else's too emitted a homing beacon so all the security team need do was follow her signal to find her) You won't believe oro I just found! Five of 'em and they seem to be demon hunters for Christ's sake! Now scramble! Kei out."

With the cannon in her left fist, she swung one of her 'Thompson's' under her right arm and pointed them both forwards. Taking a deep breath, Kei leaped sideways to block the passageway. "Halt! 3WA! Drop your weapons and raise your hands slowly!" she commanded. The weirdo leader took a step forward menacingly. Kei fired both weapons at the same time, blasting away part of the right wall and searing the left one with a scorch trail. "I said drop 'em and get your Kami shimatta hands up now!" she yelled, recocking her weapons.

Suddenly the tunnel behind the redhead was filled with people! The scholarly guy closed his book and tossed aside a sword and a pistol, nodding to the others to do likwise. The raven-haired girl threw down a .45 automatic. the redhead dropped a .25 automatic. the black dude bringing up the rear threw aside a battle axe and the weirdo leader tossed down a katana and a tante (dagger). Then all five raised their hands. "OK, 'Reds'! Now what?" asked the raven tressed beauty with a smirk.

"Fancy meeting someone human way down here in the sewers below L.A., Charles!" said the redhead to the black guy. "Honey, you ain't in kansas anymore!" said Kei. "Who or what is that thing leading you?" she added. The raven haired girl handled the introductions. "I'm Cordelia Chase. This is Fred (the redhead), Charles Gunn (black dude), Wesley (the scholar) and this (the weirdo) is Angelus- Angel for short. We hunt demons and vampires here in L.A. We followed one down here into the sewers and 'sorta' got lost." she explained to Kei.

"First off, I'm Kei O'Halloran, a 'sorta' intergalactic police officer. You're on a planet called 'Gysymeo' in the 'Orion Nebulae'. I don't know what year you think it is but it's actually almost AD 2251. And oro is this 'L.A.' anyway?" replied Kei.

"Duh! Only the biggest city in California!" said Cordy. "You can't mean 'Zygon City', can you? I think I recall it being once known as 'Los Angeles'. But as far back as I can remember it's always been called 'Zygon City'!" said Kome.

"Enough crap!" said Kei. "You didn't answer me, Codelia. Oro, er, what is this 'Angel' guy anyway?" she demanded. "He's a vampire with a soul, Miss O'Halloran. Do you have any demons here? Ah, I see that you do! We only hunt down EVIL demons and vampires, you know." replied Wesley, yawning. Kei glanced over her shoulder.Facing here were Ivanhoe, Inu Yasha, Kenshin, Sesshomaru, Miroku, Genie, both Merrills ('Derringer' and the treasure hunter/thief), Rally, Minnie Mae, Millie Rebecca, Yuri Donovan, Kome, Marlene and Sango! The knight, the ex-battousai, the youkai and the hanyou held swords. Genie, Rebecca andMerrill, the treasure girl also wore blades. The monk, Yuri, Kome and Marlene held blasters in their fists. 'Derringer' Merrill, Rally, Minnie Mae and Millie carried guns. Sango wielded her 'hiraikotsu' or bone boomerang,wore a katana and a blaster and had her huge nekko 'Kirara' beside her!

"You want a piece of me? Come and get it! I'll teach you to hunt people!" yelled the hanyou while drawing 'Tessaiga' (his sword) and racing full tilt towards 'Angel'. "Osawaru (Sit) boy!" The hanyou crashed prone to the icy floor. "Dam you, wench!" he yelled. Kagome had just arrived. In her fist was a longbow, strapped to her back was a quiver of arrows while strapped to her hip was a Mark XI ion cannon! "Gomen (Sorry) for being late, guys. Behave yourself, Inu Yasha, or else!" she said sternly. "Don't mind him guys! He's harmless!" she added.

Continued in Ch 50-Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 50-Part 3

Here's Ch 50-Part 3-K&K

"Yuri! Oro do you think about them?" asked Kei in a whisper. "I think I'd better tell Zoe she'll be preparing dinner for another five newbies." replied Yuri, holstering her Mark III miniblaster. "OK, we can use all the help we can get, I suppose." agreeed Kei, holstering her own Mark XIII and reslinging her 'Thompson'. "Welcome to 'Bedlam', guys!" she said, offering a gloved hand to Cordelia who shook it. Yuri and Kome handled the introductions and then the five 'newbies' were kitted out with winter gear courtesy of the replicators. "After all, this sure as Hell ain'tyour 'LA'!" Kei pointed out. All five were assigned to the 'Donnatella' inCavern #4. Keitarou, although leeryof them, nonetheless, welcomed them heartily. A sudden thought struck Kei! Ivanhoe, Sango and Genie had been three of the four cavern guards she had placed earlier to guard the caves!

"Yuri! Who the Fxxx is guarding our asses?" yelled a back to normal commander. "Relax Kei. Oddo replaced Ivanhoe. Kaoru spelled Sango and Melissa relieved Genie.Anyway, this world is as dead as the grave- no movements whatsoever! I don't think that John Berringer knows squat!" said a defiant Yuri Donovan. "He knows, kiddo and he's coming and no mistake!" replied Kei grimly.

"Commander, ma'am? Could I ask you a question?" Kei spun around at the sound of the voice coming from behind her coming face to face with Fred. Fred was wearing one ofKei's red/black 3WA winter uniform bodysuits (like the one Kei wore when she rescued her godson, Keitarou) complete with short red boots. She had also been issued a Mark VI blaster which she was inadvertently pointing at Kei!

"Put that thing away before it goes off!" yelled Kei. In a gentler tone (for Kei anyway!) she growled "Are you warm enough in that?" Fred nodded and replied "I hope you don't mind, ma'am. Miss Donovan gave this to me to wear." Kei shrugged. "As long as you're satisfied with one of my old 'hand-me-downs', it's OK with me. I wore that ni (two) years ago when I rescued Keitarou, my godson. He's the guy in charge of yourcavern. Fred did a double take so Kei explained to her in detail why her godson was older than she was! I was 17 then but you had a question for me? And onegai, er, please- just call me Kei. I'm 19, not ancient, for Christ's sake!" Fred stared at the redhead with her mouth agape.

"You're only 19 years old and you're in command of four spaceships? WOW!" she squealed. "Nai. I'm only in charge of ichi, er, one starship and it's 200 kilometers away from here. These four are only shuttles. Their 'mother' ship is the 'Lovely Angel 2' and I have a skeleton crew aboard her. She's 'cloaked' anyway. I was going to 'cloak' these too but since we're already hidden inside the caverns there's really no reason to 'cloak'. If you're wondering how you wound up here, all I can say is you must have fallen through the rift in the space/time continuum. As soon as the 3WA techs repair the 'Kronos' project (in AD 2140) in another couple of weeks, everyone will be sent home to their own times/places. By the way,oro was the year when you left home?" asked Kei gruffly. (As close to a good humour as Kei ever gets!) "2004!" replied Fred.

"We're all stuck here for awhile. We are celebrating New Year's Ibu (Eve) tonight and Yuri has a surprise for ashita (tomorrow) night too. Oh, hai, I almost forgot! There's a fleet of hired killers after us!" said Kei. "How many of you guys are there?" asked Fred. "Ask Yuri. I lost count at 70. And Fred- if I were you I'd ask Yuri to get you a hooded parka, ski pants and some long johns to wear. The thermal units in here make it seem warm but outside it's afew hundred degrees colder! It's minus 125 Kelvin out there. That's afew hundred below zero Fahrenheit." said kei. Fred departed in search of Yuri. Then she turned back to Kei. "Who the Hell is Yuri?" she yelled.

"Your Miss Donovan's first name is Yuri. We're all on an informal first name basis around here, Fred, but make no mistake- Yuri, Kome, Mar and I are the leaders. Yuri and I are senior trouble consultants or 'tro cons' while Kome and Mar are TC 'trainees'. The 'Angel' is my ship so I am in command. However, yuri does have her own ship although hers ain't as big as mine. Anyway, kid, if we are forced to leave 'Gysymeo', we'll make a beeline for home- 'Furool (Foo-lon) City' on 'Shimougou' about two thousand solar light years or san (three) weeks away from here." Fred was astounded! "How fast does your starship go, Kei?" wondered a wide-aizued Fred. About 30 or 40 times the speed of light, I think. The shuttles can only go to Warp 9 or 10 or just 9 or 10 times lightspeed. They're really slow." replied Kei in a casual tone.

"Let me ask you something now. Do you guys always hunt down vampires and demons? And how is it that you're 'comfortable' around 'Count Dracula'? He seems dangerous!" asked Kei. "look who's talking! Like the pot calling the kettle black!" teased Yuri who had just arrived. "You should talk, Kei! Have you told Fred oro people usually call us? And why?" Yuri was bored so she was deliberately playing with fire by baiting Kei! (A dangerous pasttime!) "What DO folks call you, Kei?" asked Fred innocently. Yuri smiled malevolently and said "I'll tell you, Fred." She leered at Kei who yelled "Don't you DARE, Yuri! You know I hate THAT name!"

'Zanza' was out for a stroll and wandered over. "Couldn't help overhearing, Missy." (Yuri frantically gave him the high sign to keep his big mouth shut which he ignored!) Chief Poporo told me that these two cause so much trouble that although their 'code names' are the 'Lovely Angels', folks usually just call them the 'Dirty Pair'!" CRUNCH! Kei's right boot connected with 'Zanza's' temple! "I said I HATED THAT NAME, Kami shimatta!" she exploded while the fearles 'Checki Houtai' fighter crumpled to the floor, out cold!

"KEI! You said that you weren't going to do that anymore! Darn you, Kei! We don't have a 'sick bay' here and I've got a ton of stuff to do before tonight!" whined Yuri. "Gomen, Yuri." said kei apologetically. "Oh, forget it, Kei! He'll be fine. We kick the crap out of him and Kenshin all the time!" said Kaoru Kamiya (Sango was back on guard duty), dragging 'Zanza' across the cavern floor by his collar.

"They're Terrans from 1878." explained Yuri to Fred. "These people are NUTS, Fred!" said Charles Gunn. "THere's demons, cops, bounty hunters, witches, knights, wizards, time lords and God knows what else in thhis damned Hellhole!" he yelled. "Charles! We're guests here so mind your manners!" scolded Fred.

"Well, I did say 'welcome to Bedlam', didn't I?" said Kei dryly. "Besides, Yuri, YOU started it!" she added. "Let's all go to get a snack and let Kei continue her stroll." suggested the violet-tressed vixen. On her way past Kei, Yuri mumbled "Call Anton, Kei. He's got a message for you from Raven (John Raven, the commander of the 'ISSP' (Inter Solar System Police') on 'Ganymede')." Yuri hurried after Fred and Charles.

"Want some company?" A heavy hand hand had landed on Kei's shoulder!

END OF CHAPTER 50.

Ch 51 soon with more new characters and the ships list. Please r/r/s and see ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 51

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 51- Part 1

Here's Ch 51- Part 1 for all of you nice folks-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Fred, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 51 without further preamble:-

Chapter 51

'Come to the NY Eve Party' or 'Cat Meets Angel'

She whirled to face 'Angel'! "Don't worry, I'm not brittle. I won't break so you won't find it so easy to kick my ass around! Try it if you want to but remember a vampire has the strength of ten, even one with a soul." he said, grinning at the gorgeous redhead. "Arigato, er thanks, 'Angel'. I could use the company. Tell me about this 'LA' place." she said, walking past the still smoking wall scorched by her Mark XIII blast.

"So this is where you all got to, eh? Aren't you even going to introduce me to your lovely new friend, 'Angel'?" Kei glanced up and into the most devious pair of golden aizu she had ever seen! In front of her was another tall guy although a bit shorter than 'Angel' himself. He had a mane of silvery white hair and was dressed in a black leather outfit almost identical to the one which Kei herself had used for her disguise on 'Cybytron'. That mission seemed so long ago now and yet it was only a fortnight (two weeks) ago or so. 'Angel' glared at the newcomer. "Spike, this is Kei O'Halloran, a cop. Kei, this is 'Spike', another vampire with a soul." said 'Angel'. "The pleasure is mine, dear lady." said Spike, taking Kei's hand.

" 'Angel', what the Hell is a cop doing in an L. A. sewer?" whispered Spike. "Spike, maybe you haven't noticed but we aren't in L. A. anymore! Unless you think that L. A. sewers look like ice caves!" replied 'Angel'. "Now we've got three of you guys aboard! Spike Miroku, Spike Steigel and this one! Welcome aboard, Spike 3!" said Kei. " 'Angel', clue him in and get him kitted out. Have the rest of your party draw arms from Kome. Tonight is our NY Eve party. Tomorrow is Yuri's surprise bash. Onegai tell Zoe and Leila that we have a new visitor to add to their guest list. I'm having a briefing tomorrow afternoon at 1400 (2 PM) hours in Cavern #2. Akeome (Happy New Year). Gomen (Sorry) but I must check up on our defenses. Onegai make yourselves at home, however, don't wander too far away from the caverns. My guards are under orders to fire on anything that they don't recognize. Have fun guys." With that Kei turned on her heels and ran back up the cavern tunnel towards the 'Leonardo' and trilled to Marlene.

"Hai? Angel here. Oro?" Marlene answered the trill. "You ain't the only one now." replied Kei. "Kei? Oro? Oro's up cap?" she asked. We have new visitors- two vampires with souls. One's named Spike and the other one's named 'Angelus' or 'Angel'. They brought two guys and two girls with them. A scholar named Wesley, a black dude named Charles, a redhead named Fred and a brunette named Cordelia. They hail from 'Zygon City' in Terran California only they call it 'LA' since they come from AD 2004. They hunt bad demons and vampires to protect folks so they ain't all bad, I suppose. Anyway, Anton wants me to call him so route a signal from the 'Raph' to the 'Angel' and relay it back to the 'Leo' for me, will you? I'll be at the 'Leo' in a few minutes. Arigato, Mar. Kei out." Kei redoubled her efforts to speed up and get back to the 'Leo' fast! If Anton had broken protocol and contacted them at a non-designated check in time then something BIG was afoot! Ka-Mi! It was dam hot in these caverns all of a sudden! Oro the Fxxx did Mugghi have those heaters set to? Volcano! Racing up the ramp, Kei was met by Mar who handed her a cup of java. Then she led the way to one of the bedrooms that she was using for a ready room.

Once inside, Kei said "Seal the door. I've got something to tell you and I especially don't want that blabbermouth vacuumhead to overhear us! Man! It's hot! Gomen but I gotta get out of this outfit!" Kei speedily stripped to her tank top and underbriefs. She yanked open a cupboard and drew out a green silk kimono which she tossed on and tied loosely around her waist. Marlene stared. "I'm hot Mar but I ain't giving out free peeks to Anton and Don either!" she said.

Kei keyed the vidscreen. The screen cleared and then showed a grim-faced Anton Wilhelm Gustav. "Sorry Kei but it's bad news, I'm afraid! John Raven has just informed me that due to the severe solar storms his 'ISSP' fighters are grounded until at least january 5th. So, no backup for you. John Berringer will definitely reach 'Gysymeo' by January 3rd. So, let's have two nice celebrations and then get down to work, eh? (Kei nodded.) You do know 'oro' the 'surprise party' is for ashita (tomorrow), don't you? (again she nodded.)" asked Anton. "I know but don't tell Yuri that I know or she'll pout for a month! Oh, Boss, you seem to LIKE surprises, right? Well, we got roku (six) more for you! They are 'Angel', Spike, Wesley, Charles, Cordelia and Fred. They're from Terran "Zygon City' only they call it 'LA' in AD 2004. It never rains but it pours! They're demon/vampire hunters and as luck would have it about a third of our guests are demons! Two of their party including their leader are vampires with souls. How are things over there? Any sign of Berringer yet? (Anton shook his head.) Well, at least he's got no clue where we are and 'Gysymeo' is a huge place! If worse come to worse, I may have to split up the shuttles to confuse him, Chief. So, will we see you guys tonight?" said Kei.

"We're really looking forward to it, Kei. About five? That way we could all have dinner together. (Kei nodded.) Incidentally, is THAT oro you'll be wearing tonight? Very becoming and much more feminine than oro you usually run around in! I really like it a lot!" chuckled Anton. Kei was puzzled. "Oro I'm wearing?" (Kei glanced down at herself and shrugged before continuing angrily) Mugghi Fxxxed up the heaters! It's like an oven in these caverns! I was hot so I put this on, OK!" she exploded. "You should have seen ORO she was going to call you in, Chief!" said marlene with a smirk. "See you tonight, Boss. Ja Ne." said kei and blanked the vidscreen. Kei rose and went to the door. Her hand on the portal controls, she said to Marlene "I'm going to check on our defenses again." She hit the panel and the door swooshed aside. "Like that, Cap? Ivanhoe and Son Goku might get the wrong ideas about you." giggled the blonde. Kei started to doff the kimono, then hit the controls to shut the door. Kei trilled to Mugghi. "Mugghi, you baka! You and that bucket o' bolts (Nammo) get off your asses and fix those heaters stat! It's stifling in here! Twenty degrees kelvin is plenty warm enough so reset the Kami shimatta things and that's an order!" she yelled into her comlink.

Continued in Ch 51- Part 2.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 51- Part 2

Here's Ch 51- Part 2 gang-K&K

"If you don't need me anymore, I'll go and help Yuri and Kome." said Marlene, attempting to make a hasty retreat before the fireworks started. "Not a word to anyone, Mar! Understand?" said Kei. "OK, Kei. I'll keep your little secret but you owe me one!" replied the blonde with a grin. "Not that, you dimwit! Nobody else knows that Berringer is this close and that we'll have no backup when he gets here and I don't WANT anyone to know! No sense in spoiling their fun too! Now go help Yuri and Kome." said Kei. Marlene Angel opened the door and left. Kei opened the cupboard and hung up Mar's kimono. Then she hunted around for some lighter garments. Kei pulled on one of Mar's NFL Patriots' jerseys, socks and boots. Then she snatched up a patriots' windbreaker. Gathering up her battle gear and weapons, she had just reached the door when the closet door flopped open to reveal a full length mirror (and Kei bottomless!). Kei glanced at it and dropped her bundle. She rummaged around some more and pulled out a pair of red ski pants. Yanking them on, she grabbed her bundle, left the room and ran down the 'Leo's' ramp and next door to her own cavern. She dashed onto the 'Raph' and wasted no time in rekitting herself with her weapons. She yanked down a plasma rifle from the rack in the armoury and went to check on her guards.

It was now 1600 (4 PM) hours and the caverns felt much more comfortable. (Mugghi and Nammo had reset the heaters, arigato Kami!) All four guards reported no outside movements. Kei told them that she'd have them all relieved at 1800 (6 PM) hours. They all said they'd be fine if someone brought out their dinner and they'd join the party at midnight or so to usher in the new year with their comrades. Kei agreed and showed them how to activate the force beam barriers at the mouth of each cavern. "Be sure to turn 'em on before you leave for the party tonight." she told each of them.

Sango (for some unKami-ly reason!) was still wearing a kimono under her heavy parka so Kei asked her why. "Because all that's under it are my underthings, that's why! I can't get my armor on over this dam cast and if Miroku makes any wisecracks about my legs, I'll deck him!" said Sango belligerently. "Hang in there, kid." laughed Kei, patting her shoulder with a gloved hand. "See you tonight, Boss." said Sango with a grin. Kei thought a moment and turned back to Sango.

"Look, I'm going to send out Yuri with some stuff that'll fit over that cast. You'll freeze to death in that get-up! And we can't very well have you running around in a bathrobe tonight now, can we?" she joked. "Arigato, Kei. Come to think of it, it is a trifle embarrassing, isn't it?" replied Sango. Kei was already walking away and trilling to Yuri. "Hey, Yuri! Your patient is standing guard in a kimono and parka! Why? Because of that shimatta cast, that's why! Find Sango something to wear that'll fit over the dam thing and get it out to her before she freezes to death! Arigato, Yuri. I'm going to check on the artillery groups. You know- the elf hunters and the demon slayers (TWHE and SY). See ya soon!" Kei had reached cavern #4 and Mi-Ke (Mee-Kay) the elf hunters' tank was just inside the cave entrannce next to Cho Hakkai's jeep.

Genie and Ari were practicing their swordplay, Ryosko was playing with Peachey (the Koala bear that crapped out toilet paper rolls!) on Mi-Ke and Junpei was wolfing down a bowl of Vindaloo curry and keeping watch at the cavern's mouth. A plasma rifle was by his side. Ryosko must have heard Kei's footsteps because as Kei rounded the corner she felt cold steel against her left temple. "Halt! Who goes there? Advance to be recognized!" ordered Ryosko with her pistol pressed against Kei's skull. Kei stepped forward into the light.

"Your commander. Good job, Ryosko. Any activity?" asked Kei. "Nai. Nothing moving out there, Miss Kei." said Junpei, his mouth full of curry. "Our party's at 1900 (7 PM). You all know how to activate the force beams, right? (They all nodded.) OK. Just remember to turn it on before you guys leave tonight. Keep up the good work. I'll see you all later." said Kei. "May I ask you a question, ma'am?" asked Ryosko, who had reholstered her automatic. "Sure and it's just Kei." she replied.

"How cold is it outside?" she asked. "Real cold! Like the Terran Arctic, kid. So you, Ari and Junpei better hunt up some ski pants. See you tonight at the party." answered the redhead. They all waved as Kei headed for cavern #2 and Son Goku (the Sai Yuki kid).

"Halt! Who goes there?" cried a voice from the shadows. Kei stepped forward, hands open palm up in front of her. "Easy, kid. It's me, Kei, your commander." she said. "Gomen, Commander but Sanzo told me to challenge everyone on your orders!" said Son Goku, lowering his power pole. "Quite right, kid. We don't want any nasty surprises, do we?" replied Kei. "Did someone show you how to activate the barriers?" she asked. "Hai, ma'am. I will activate it before leaving tonight. Might I ask you a question? (Kei nodded.) Why are you relying on these force fields and not using real guards as well?" he queried.

"It's a calculated risk. The barriers keep intruders 100 meters from the cavern mouths. That's a bit close but since most of you guys prefer weapons for close in fighting, I want the enemy to think that we're a bit lax in our security. That's when they'll make their mistakes, kid. Understand?" answered the redhead, tousling the young demon's hair and grinning. "Yeah. Now, I do, Com-- er Kei." replied Son Goku, grinning back. "See ya later, kid." said Kei, heading for her own cavern (#1) and the 'Dark Knight' himself, Ivanhoe.

Just as she got to the archway from cavern #2 to cavern #1, she heard Shippou's screech! "Leave her alone! She's only a little nekko! She won't hurt you Mister! Really!" cried the small kitsune. "Shippou-chan! Oro's the matter, kid?" asked Kei, running forward and drawing her Mark XIII at the same time. As she got to the first cavern, she was startled to see a full sized 'Kirara' being defended by the young (and very small!) kitsune who had placed himself between the nekko youkai and the 'Dark Knight'! Ivanhoe had drawn both sword and dagger and he was moving slowly towards the huge nekko.

"Get out of the way, boy! I'll save you from that sabre-toothed tiger! With a quick thrust I'll kill it cleanly." said the knight. "Nai! Nai! She's my little tomo! My f-friend, my Lord! Onegai don't hurt her, sir! Please!" pleaded Shippou. Seeing Kei, he ran to her, hugged her knees and whimpered. "Onegai, Auntie Kei! Don't let him hurt 'Kirara'! Please!" he squealed, squeezing the tro-con as hard as he could.

"Calm down, Shippou-chan. He won't hurt 'Kirara-dono', that he won't. ("Christ! Now I sound like Kenshin." thought Kei.) Lord Ivanhoe, sheathe your blades at once! That's an order!" shouted the redhead, raising her ion cannon. "Have ye all gone daft? Lady Kei, that thing attacked the young fox-child! For that, I shall dispatch it at once! Stand back, my lady!" cried the 'Chosen One'. Kei pulled the trigger on her Mark XIII. A searing bolt of bright azure lit up the dark cave for an instant, blasting a crater in the rock ceiling. Startled, Ivanhoe fell to his knees, dropping both weapons in the process. Shippou scuttled over quickly, grabbed both sword and dagger and disappeared towards Cavern #2 ("No doubt heading for Cavern #3 and Sango-dono." thought Kei.). Rising, the knight rounded angrily on Kei.

"Why the devil did you do that! And what is that thing anyway, pray tell?" he demanded. "First- 'Kirara-dono' is a nekko you kai, a cat demon but a good one! Hai, she can change form and she does look menacing but she won't attack unless her tomos (friends) are threatened. She thought you were going to hurt Shippou-chan. And this (she hefted her weapon) is a Mark XIII hand held ion cannon disruptor blaster. It fires a beam of pure, concentrated ionic energy at a speed of 10,000 meters per second. A three second burst can rip off a man's arm and a ten second burst can kill him! Now, imagine this (the cannon) multiplied by 100,000 and you have this (she placed a gloved hand on the barrel of the sonic beam ion cannon (the dreaded 'God Gun') fitted to the 'Raphael' behind her) little beauty!" she answered. Kei tossed Ivanhoe her mark XIII. "Here! This will do you a helluva lot more good against Berringer than those toothpicks of yours will, my Lord." said Kei. "Oh yeah, did anyone show you how to activate the barrier field?" she asked.

"Aye. Lady Yuri said to wave my hand in front of that panel in the wall." he replied. "Yeah. OK, you do that at 1700 (5 PM) when you leave here tonight. Understand?" she asked. "Yes, my Lady. Until tonight then." said the knight, bowing and kissing Kei's gloved hand.

Continued in Ch 51- Part 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 ... LastLast