+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 51- Part 3

Here's Ch 51- Part 3 for ya-K&K

Suddenly, the cavern's archway was filled as Sango, Shippou, Kagome, Miroku, Sesshomaru, Naraku and Inu Yasha all tried to squeeze through the opening at the same time. "OK! Who's gonna hurt the little furball pain-in-the-a--" demanded the silvery-maned hanyouhis claws grasping 'Tessaiga's' hilt. "Osawaru (Sit) boy!" yelled Kagome and a very angry 'doggie' yelped in pain. "Dam you, wench! I was only protecting the furball was all!" he yelled.

" 'Kirara-dono' is fine. Lord Ivanhoe thought she was attacking Shippou-chan and came at her. No harm done, Inu Yasha." soothed Kei. (Our Kei?) "You needed that 'Sit' anyway, Inu Yasha." said Kagome. "So behave yourself, boy!" she added. Kei glanced at her wristchromo. "It's 1630 (4:30 PM) hours. See you all at 1700." said Kei. "I'm getting out of this 'flak attack' outfit!" thought Kei, heading for the 'Raphael' and her own quarters.

Meanwhile, aboard the 'Starcrusher', John Berringer was receiving some very disturbing news!

END OF CHAPTER 51. Chapter 52 'A Pirate Strikes Her Colors' or 'Mutiny on the 'Starcrusher'?' will follow soon. Enjoy. R/R/Suggest. See ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 52- Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 52- Part 1

Here's Ch 52- Part 1 for ya-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OKMisao, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 52 without further preamble:-

Chapter 52

'A Pirate Strikes Her Colors' or 'Mutiny on the Starcrusher?'

Young Lt. Edwards from 'Saruman Tower' on 'Kagura' had recalled a few more things about the 'Angel' and her passengers! John Berringer's pilot (Joey Moto) was reading his message aloud while Berringer raved. "... I recall two Saiyaans with an aoishi-haired bombshell as a companion being amongst the party. There were also several demons, bounty hunters, time lords, fighters, killers, witches, gunmen, knights in armour and a few other tro-cons along as well. The "Angel' and its four shuttles are all fitted with some new type of 'sonic beam cannon' and they also have an 'M13 Terran tank' and a jeep as well. Kei O'Halloran has fitted everyone with weapons, even the kids!" read the pilot.

"E-nough!" interrupted John. "From oro you've read, we'll outnumbered by 15 to one! Our only chance is to find them before they find us! At this time of year they'll be the only bakas on 'Gysymeo'. The only inhabitable places on that world are the ice caverns. But which ones? I vote for the Southern coast where the weather is the least severe. The Northern sector is definitely OUT! Only a total baka idiot would try to land there with those solar ice winds blowing upwards of 600 kilos per hour! And that 200 G gravity well will play hell with a ship too! Wherever she lands, they'll split up, using all four of those shuttles. Kei will leave a skeleton crew aboard the 'Angel' and lead the away team herself." explained John.

"Oro makes you so Kami shimatta, all-fired sure that Kei's the commander? There are two 3WA Unit Sector Chiefs and Donovan's there too!" said Joey Moto. "First, she's senior TC on the team and the 'Angel 2' is her ship, not Yuri's. The chiefs are desk jockeys and have next to no field experience. Since Marlene Angel is an accomplished pilot and navigator, Kei will be free to command the defenses. Ms. Angel learned her skills on Terra fighting the 'Aoishi's' (the 'Blue's'), some sort of monsters while Ms. Sawaguchi (Kome) fought 'Arigamis', another kind of monster on Terra. She's more than likely weapons officer and if she isn't than Kei is! Yes, Ellen? Oro? We're orbiting 'Gysymeo' now? Splendid. Drop out of orbit and plot a course for the Southern coast. Oro's the wind shear speed now? 350 kilos? OK, we'll land at coordinates X27/G36. We'll use the shuttles and surface rovers to search. Load up a few probes. We'll need them. Why? I'll show you when we reach the caverns. Berringer out." His navigator (Ellen Rogers) sighed and hung up her mike.

She turned to Alex Daniels, the co-pilot. "Drop out of orbit and begin your descent. We will land at X27/G36- got it?" Alex nodded and cut the thrusters down to half speed. Then he eased back on the throttle and the huge ship began to drop through the high velocity winds. Soon they were sliding between the falling snowflakes as the prepared to touch down. "Ailerons to flex. Cut thrusters one and two to zero. Lower landing gear. On final approach run. Match air to ground speed. Landing gear down. Taxiing. Hitting air brakes. Engines off. Warp core off. Slowing, slowing. OK, Ellen. We're down and safe." said their co-pilot, finally sitting back and breathing a sigh of relief. The chromo stood at 1630 hours on New Year's Eve AD 2250. Although they were unaware of each other, an entire planet separated the 'Starcrusher' and her flotilla from the 'Angel' and her four shuttles. The other ships in the fleet (there were eleven besides the flagship) landed near 'Starcrusher' and their commanders reported immediately to John Berringer.

"A divil of a world, John! Played crap with me thrusters just getting through those God forsaken tachion beams in one piece!" said his flag lieutenant, an old Terran Irish rebel leader named Sean O'Malley bitterly.(AN- AD 2250 and back on Terra, Britain still clung to two of the original six counties of Northern ireland. The 'Irish Republican Army of Liberation' or the 'IRALI' still fought on!).

"Aye, 'tis that, mon! A God forsooken place and nae mistake!" agreed another, the commander of a ragtag group of space pirates known as the 'Horrible Highlanders'. Angus Doohan was as grim a man as was O'Malley. The alliance between an Irishman and a Scot was uneasy to say the least!

"Oh, cease this prattle and tell us who it be that ye wish exterminated, Lord Berringer!" cried Sho galax, an ex-general of the now obsolete 'Klingon Empire' (the 'Klingon' home world having joined 'Starfleet' over a century ago). The remaining eight ships held a motley collection of murderers and cutthroats including Sontarrans, Romulans, trills, humans, Martians, Silurians, Tractators, Krills, Namekians along with a dozen other species/races.

John laid his cards on the table as he outlined his intended plan of attack. "We will seek the murderers of my brother here in the South first, then East, West and North. If they manage to elude us on this world, they will surely try to return to their home base on 'Shimougou' at either 'Elenore City' or 'Furool (Foo-Lon) City'." he said.

"Do ye mean to say that ye intend to attack the 3WA itself on their own home turf, Laddie?" asked an astounded Angus Doohan. "Round Perdition's flame to the very jaws of Hell itself, I'll pursue that bitch to the ends of the universe and beyond if need be!" roared John Berringer, fire in his grey aizu, crashing both fists on the table to emphasise his point. "Anyone can pull out if he wants to and I'll pay him for his time but he won't get the bonus promised for the main kill! I'll nai (not) lie to you, tomos. All that we've heard leads me to believe that we're outnumbered at least fifteen to one! There's also a rift in the time/space continuum which could engulf us at any time, flinging u through time and space to Kami knows where! But, remember-- we are seeking the bastard who slew my brother---" began John.

"One moment, Captain! Is it not the truth that your brother was killed after he mercilessly attacked the man who (LEGALLY) put him behind bars in the first place? Did max Berringer not kidnap Rosa Poporo, the daughter of this man from whom he sought revenge? Did max not endanger innocents and even KILL huge numbers in his idiotic bid to take down the 3WA? In short, do you now expect us to incur the wrath of not only 'Starfleet Command' and the 3WA but also th wrath of the 'ISSP' and 'United galactica' itself! If we do this, irregardless of whether we get this female or not, we will be hunted forever and there will be no safe haven, not even in the nine levels of Hell itself! Gomen (Sorry), tomo John but count me OUT!" said a tall, statuesque fiery-haired and green-aizued beauty clad in black and red tunic and slacks emblazoned with the skull and crossbones motif. Around her shoulders swirled a night black cloak. She drew her power blaster sabre and pointed it at Berringer. "And anyone who tries to stop us will feel Harlock's sting!" said the pirate queen known as 'Jane ('Queen') Emeraldas'. She faced the group with a cold and icy stare. "Anyone with me or are you all planning to die with Berringer on this fool's errand?" she cried.

"We want no part of this either, John!" said 'Neelix', a short, rotund 'Talaxian' who commanded three star cruisers. "There is no profit in this. We withdraw as well." said 'Rom', leader of the 'Ferengis', a race of profit-ruled/inspired aliens whose main facial feature were ears the size of dinner plates. His trio of freighters would dwindle the fleet to only three ships plus tthe 'Starcrusher'.

Sho galax bellowed in rage. "Cowards! We intend to remain with Lord Berringer until this female and her crew are annihilated!" The huge 'Klingon' was livid! "This colleen must be taught to choose her comrades more judiciously!" agreed O'Malley. "Aye. The wee lassie needs to be shown who's boss!" cried Doohan defiantly.

"Rom! Neelix! My Lady Emeraldas! I accept your decisions to leave my service and I shall, of course, pay you for your time. However, if possible, could you onegai (please) stay with us at least until we finish searching this world? After all, it would be risky at best to attempt to clear this world's gravity well with these solar winds now anyway. Oro is the harm in staying just another week or so?" asked a suddenly desperate John Berringer.

Continued in Ch 52- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 52- part 2

Here's Ch 52- Part 2 for ya-K&K

Emeraldas shook her head and said "Nai (No) John, it's over! You never told us how fanatical you were to hunt down this female nor did you mention anything about taking on the 3WA, 'Starfleet', the 'ISSP' and the 'UG'! There wouldn't be a hole deep enough ANYWHERE to hide in from those four organizations, John!" she said, pointing her sabre directly at the despot.

"At least search 'Gysymeo' with me! I know they're here!" said John Berringer decisively. The san (three) captains held a short conference. "Very well, John. We will search the Southern sector with you. If they are not there, we will part company. Agreed?" said the fiery buccaneer. "Agreed, Captain Emeraldas and domo arigato." replied John. "Somehow I just KNOW they're here somewhere!" he added.

Meanwhile, a full world away, Anton Wilhelm Gustav had just received some more disturbing news! Two days previously, Berringer's fleet had been sighted on course for 'Gysymeo'. Mike in hand, he was trying desperately to raise anyone in the caverns. " 'Angel' calling 'Raphael'. Kei, come in, onegai. This is Chief Gustav. over." After several frustrating attempts at contacting Kei, Anton was worried.

"Gustav to 'Raphael', 'Michaelangelo', 'Leonardo', 'Donnatella', Anyone! This is a priority signal! Come in! Over." More waiting and no responses! "Hey Anton! My scan just found something!" informed Don Poporo who had been running a tachion beam particle scan of the planet. "Oro?" asked Anton. "A fleet of 11 ships just landed near 'Benson Ridge' on the Southern coast. It's just got to be Berringer. But 7 of them are powering up engines and preparing to lift off again! That will cut his fleet to four! Wait! They're powering down again. Looks like they're staying put, Anton!" said Don.

"I've got it!" replied Anton. "It's a standard search pattern. Start at the most likely site and fan out from there. The South is where the weather is least severe so they'll start there and then head East, West and North. They must figure only a baka would choose the North at this time of year but they don't know our Kei! I'm glad now that I allowed her to talk me out of landing on the Southern coast. She's fooled them! By the time they get here we'll be on our way home!" crowed Anton.

"Suppose he goes South, North, East and West instead?" asked Don the pessimist. "Bucking those solar winds and the intense gravity well all the way? It'll take him a week! Same result though-- the birds will have flown!" replied Anton, satisfaction in his voice. In the middle of 'high fiveing' each other, Don asked him "Will they follow us home to 'Shimougou', Anton?"

"Beard the lions in their own den, Don? Berringer might but I don't think that any of his hired guns will though. Still, we have to get word to Kei and the others so go find Solo. He can fly his shuttle over and tell them. Tell him to be careful. If I know our Kei, she's given the guards orders to fire on anything they can't identify!" said Anton Gustav. "I'm on it, sir." replied Don., running off the bridge.

Don found Han Solo in the rec room at the bar (Natch!) with the two 2140 tro cons, Falco and the 'crybaby' (Prince John). After explaining the situation to Han, the dashing soldier of fortune readily agreed to warn the others. Don trilled Anton. "Well, Anton, Han's getting ready to take off. Perhaps I should accompany him?" asked Don. "Nai, Don. Send John and Falco along instead. I'll still need you here, OK?" replied Anton. "OK. You got it. I'll tell him." said Don. He clapped a hand on Falco's and John's shoulders and said "You two are going with Han so get into your winter gear. Falco nodded but John became belligerent. "I am the Lord Protector of Britain and I do not take orders from--" began John heatedly. He stopped abruptly when an angry Don Poporo grabbed him by the front of his chain mail tunic and slammed him up against the nearest bulkhead!

"Look, little man! While you are on this ship you will do as you are told or I'll toss you in our dungeon! Is that quite clear, Your Royal Highness?" demanded Don. Falco had arisen to pull Don off of his regent when he felt the muzzle of a blaster against his side. "Sit down Tubby and behave yourself or I'll have to blast a hole in you and that chain mail won't stop an ion charge!" said Kei 2 coolly.

"Sorry, Highness. I guess we're going with Captain Solo after all." said Falco. John grumbled but got up to leave with falco. As Falco turned to follow his prince, Kei 2 reversed her blaster and handed it to Falco. "Here, tomo. Take this. You may need it." she said. "But I've never even seen one of those things before, let alone used one!" said Falco, holding the weapon gingerly. "You just point it and pull the trigger. It's easy, watch." said Yuri 2 pointing her blaster towards the ceiling and squeezing off a blast. The ice aoishi beam sizzled upwards, leaving a gaping two meter hole in the ceiling! "Oh, just take the dam thing, Falco. Stick it in your belt and let's go!" said the prince testily. "I suppose that I don't get one, do I?" he added. "Here. take it." said Yuri 2, proferring her small Mark III blaster.

"Yuri! Oro in the Hell do you think you're doing! You just put a hole in the Kami shimatta ceiling!" yelled Don. "Oh! Like O'Halloran never did it herself, Don! I was just showing John and Flaco how to use the thing, that's all. Jeez!" replied Yuri 2 angrily. Kei 2 was giggling like mad. Remember, these are the 'Angels' from AD 2140!

"Hey! Are you two idiot bakas coming or not? If you are, come on! I haven't got all night, you know!" called Han Solo from the lift. "Coming, Solo!" said John, shoving Falco out the door in front of him. "I sure as Hell hope that Han doesn't need to use those two bird-brained bakas for anything!" said Don.

"All right boys, strap in. We're lifting off." said Han to his two passengers aboard the 'Flying Falcon', his shuttle. As the 'Falcon' lifted clear of the 'Angel' the chromo stood at 1640 (4:40 PM) hours on New Year's Eve AD 2250. At the same instant 200 kilos away, Kei had just entered the 'Raphael' and noticed the flashing light and slight beeping sound indicating that someone was trying to contact them. She grabbbed the mike and keyed it. "Kei here. Oro's up?" she said.

Anton Gustav responded immediately. "Kei! Thank Kami you finally answered! I've been trying to raise someone over there for the last half hour!" said a rattled Chief Gustav. "Gomen (Sorry) Boss but I was in the rear of the caverns and the relay signals won't penetrate that far." replied Kei. "Never mind. This is important so listen carefully." Kei listened. Halfway through Anton's recital, she dropped into her console chair and said "Shit! He's here already?" She listened again after Anton told her to shut up and pay attention before finally giving him her assurances that she'd warn her sentries not to fire on the 'Flying Falcon' when it showed up. "Good. Then right after New Year's we will head back home (Shimougou) with all possible speed." said Anton.

"Nai, we will not, sir! I said that it ends here one way or the other! We're going to put an end to John Berringer and his playmates once and for all! These ice caverns are perfect for defense. We've got plenty of firepower as well as our secret weapons (the sonic beam ion cannons aka the 'God Guns') to stop them so we're going to stay and fight!" said Kei, crashing her gloved fist down on her console for emphasis.

"Admirable thought Kei but I'm afraid I'll have to pull rank on you this time. You have too many people from diverse times that---" he began. "Gomen Boss but you can't pull rank on me this time." replied the firebrand hellcat. "The jigoku I can't! I'm still your superior, Senior Tro-Con O'Halloran!" yelled Anton Wilhelm Gustav. "Not on the 'Angel' on this mission you ain't! TSC Garner left you and Don on board in an advisory capacity only! He gave ME complete 'carte blanche' authority for this mission- remember, sir?" responded Kei coolly.

"But he meant the 'Black Ghost' assignment, not this Kami shimatta mess! So I am pulling rank on you and assuming command as of now, Senior Tro-Con O'Halloran!" he bellowed. "I would strongly advise you against that action, sir! Listen to me very carefully. Kei and Yuri (Kei 2 and Yuri 2- the AD 2140 'Angels') on the 'Angel', you there? (They trilled in the affirmative) Chief Gustav may try to assume command. This is to be construed as an act of mutiny aginst the 3WA/'UG' if he does so. I therefore instruct and command you two to place him under arrest if he does and confine him to the brig. My counterpart (Kei 2) will then assume control of the 'Angel' and await my further orders. Understood? (Both TCs trilled in the affirmative again) I am not bluffing, sir! You will not take over my ship nor my mission. Now, do I have your solemn word that you will not attempt to seize command of the 'Angel' or the mission?" demanded Kei, her green aizu blazing.

Continued in Ch 52- Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 52- Part 3

Here's Ch 52- Part 3 for ya-K&K

"Nai Kei. I cannot give you that promise. I must act in the best interests of the 'UG' and the 3WA." answered Anton. "Very well,sir. You have been warned." she replied. "Yuri, you and Kei wouldn't really place me under arrest, would you?" asked Anton with a grin. "In a heartbeat, Chief. So don't give us a reason, OK?" replied Yuri 2, fingering her blaster. Kei 2 had her hand on her own weapon too. "OK. I give up. I won't try to take over the 'Angel' or the mission. Satisfied, Yuri?" he asked. "OK. We're cool with that, right Kei?" said Yuri 2. Kei 2 nodded and took her hand off her blaster. Yuri 2 followed suit.

"Well, Kei and the others are expecting us for dinner at 1700 so we'd best get going." said Don Poporo. "Mugghi, fire up one of the six man skysleds for us. We'll be right down." he added. Then he picked up the relay comm mike and called Han. " 'Angel' calling 'Falcon'. Come in Han. Over." said Don. Han Solo replied at once. "Hai Don. Solo here. Oro's up? Over." he said. "Han, we're on our way over so you may as well stay there, OK? Over." responded Don. "OK Don, will do. See you soon. Solo out." answered Han. "Poporo out." said Don, hanging up his mike.

The 'other' Angels had already changed into warmer gear. This included parkas, helmets, gloves and thick boots. Anton appeared, similarly attired. Don pulled on a parka, grabbed some gloves and a plasma rifle before following them to the lift which speedily took all four of them and Nammo down to the docking bays. Mugghi was waiting for them with the warmed up skysled. The girls climbed into the two middle seats. Don took the driver's seat and Anton climbed in beside him after placing Nammo in one of the two rearmost seats and strapping him in securely. Mugghi prepared to board and sit in the remaining rear seat but Anton stopped him. "Nai, Mugghi. You are to remain here and man the 'Angel'. You now have the comm. Do not de-cloak. If you detect any activity from Berringer's group, contact us immediately. Understood?" asked Gustav. Mugghi grunted which Anton construed as meaning 'hai'. Mugghi returned to the bridge.

"Computer, open Airlock 2-B. Authority- Poporo 4. Code word 'Zanzibar'." ordered Don, firing the thrusters. The airlock snapped open and Don easily lifted off into the sky. "Close and seal Airlock 2-B. Reactivate security net. Re-cloak ship. Authority- Poporo 4. Code word 'Zygon'." again commanded Don. The airlock snapped shut and pneumatically sealed. The force field hummed into existence and the 'Angel' vanished from sight. Don hit the throttl;es and shot Southwards at Warp 4. Don picked up his comm mike and said " 'Everest' calling 'Raphael'. Come in onegai. Over." he requested.

"Hai, Don. Kei here. Over." replied Kei. "Tell those trigger-happy bakas of yours not to fire on us, Kei. We'll be there in san (three) minutes. Over." responded Don Poporo. "Understood Chief. Roger willco. Anything new on Berringer? Over." she asked. "Nai. Nothing new to report but don't let your guard down yet, Kei. Uh, where can I put this thing down, Boss? Over." replied Don. "Well, Cavern #2 is the biggest but they're busy in there setting up for tonight's party and dinner. Better berth in Cavern #1 with me. I'll advise Ivanhoe to expect you. Falco and the 'crybaby' prince are with him. Han's over in Cavern #4 with 'Mi-Ke' (the elf hunters' tank) and the elf hunters along with genie, Junpei, Ari and Ryosko. He's berthed the 'falcon' in there too. Yuri's got cavern#3, Marlene's in Cavern#2 and Keitarou has cavern #4. See you soon, Don. Kei out." she said. "Poporo out." replied Don, cutting his thrusters and sliding to a stop in front of the cliffs. " 'Everest' to 'Raphael'. Come in Kei. Which is Cavern #1? Over." said Don, hovering above the canyons.

"Head due West for 170 meters, Don. You'll see a pinpoint of light. That's us. We can see you now. Over." replied Kei. Heading West Don did see a flash of light. He edged in towards it and espied the entrance. "We see your signal, Boss. We're coming in. Poporo out." said Don. "Roger Don. Kei out." she replied. Don cut the engines and drifted the huge skysled down. He easily slid the 'Everest' into the cavern beside the 'Raphael' and the 'Hammerhead'. "Children, we have reached the promised land. Last stop. Everybody out." cried Don jokingly. He unstrapped himself, cracked open the cockpit cover and leaped out, gallantly offering his assistance to Yuri 2 to disembark. She accepted his hand and stepped out. Anton assisted kei 2 who was carrying Nammo. The chromo read 1650 (4:50 PM) hours even though it was black as pitch outside. The twin suns had set an hour earlier. Kei 1 (the one in command) hurried up to greet the new arrivals.

"Welcome guys. Dinner's just about ready. Ivanhoe, reactivate that barrier. I've arranged for us to have dinner on the 'Raph'. Yuri, Mar and Kome will join us as will Keitarou, Han and a few others. It will be quieter and we can have a short briefing before Yuri's New Year's Eve gala." She then led the way into the shuttle where a long table and several chairs awaited them. They were soon joined by Kagome, Sango, Shippou, Ivanhoe, Melissa, Ari, Yuri (the second in command one), Marlene, Kome, Han, Keitarou, Faye, Jett, Spike Steigel, John, Falco, Zanza, Kenshin, Bulma, the Doctors, Leila, Zoe, jamie, Kikyo, Naraku, 'the Master', Haruto Sasashi (Robin Senna's companion), Louie, Legato, Vash, 'Derringer' Merrill Strife, Spike Miroku, Orphen, Cleo, Saitoh, Miroku, Ila, Mordour, Fingal, Sanzo and Stephanie (part of Orphen's bunch). The last roku (six) to arrive were the 'Angel Investigations' group and the newest vampire (Spike 3).

When they were all seated, the sailor scouts, Serena, Ed, Rin and Sesshomaru (supervised by Robin Senna) brought in the food and departed. While they were eating, Kei laid out her battle plans of attack and explained the need for urgency. After dinner, various strategies were proposed and then discussed. Han had been idly flipping through the holovid photographs of Berringer's fleet taken by Don using the 'Angel's' long range scanners Every now and then he commented to Don on the ships he was viewing. "M- Class cruiser- minimal weapons; TIE (twin ion engines) fighter; freighter; light warbird; frigate; bird of prey- some cloaking ability; man of war, etc.--until he came to the ship belonging to the fiery-haired female buccaneer!

"Holy Mother of Christ in Heaven!" he ejaculated. Heads turned in his direction. "Oro? Oro is it, Han?" prodded Don. Han tossed a holovid photo of a huge J- Class battlewagon starship half the size of the 'Angel' to Don. Below its undercarriage was fitted a fully rigged schooner of the type used by Terran pirates in the 18th Century! The ship's ensign (flag) was the familiar skull and crossbones ('jolly roger')! "If she's in the mix, Don, all Hell's going to break loose! That's the 'Emerald Queen' captained by Jane ('Queen') Emeraldas. She's a cool customer- mean as Hell and hard as nails! And the firepower that her 'Queen' carries! Janie's forgotten more about arms than the Krupps ever knew! We may have to use that sonic stun gun after all!" said Han worriedly.

"I've heard of her." said Anton. "But since when is she a merc for hire? She champions the cause of justice the same as we do!" he added. "No telling what kind of crap Berringer's been feeding her! But I still can't see her agreeing to aid him in a vendetta, Han." said Don from the scan console. "Well, it sure looks like they're confining their search for us to the ice caverns. At this rate they'll be back on the move ashita,guys!" Poporo informed them grimly.

Continued in Ch 52- Part 4

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction- Ch 52-Part 4

Here's Ch 52- Part 4 for ya-K&K

Meanwhile, let us check in on the 'Man of the Hour' himself! "John, ice caverns dead ahead. Your orders?" said Ellen Rogers. "Scan for heat traces first. Berringer to all ships. Pick a cavern and scan it." replied John. "John, you do know that they can easily mask their heat with dampers, don't you? How can we be sure they're not in there?" asked Ellen. "Berringer to weapons control. I want plasma bursts loaded into all our probes. I want them to be capable of remote detonation. Each cavern we visit, we send in a probe. Wait five minutes, then detonate it. If anything's in there that will sure as Hell drive it OUT!" ordered John.

"First probe away. Moving to next target. Scans negative. Second probe away. Detonating Probe 1 now." came the voice of the weapons officer. "Shields up. Stand by on plasma torpedoes." commanded Berringer. The first cavern exploded into fiery white brilliance as the plasma within the probe basted forth! These actions were repeated again and again and again but always the report was the same: No signs of life. Soon all of the caverns along the Southern coastline had been checked and eliminated.

The other ships (of course) being warships and not exploratory starships like the 'Starcrusher' did not carry probes. Instead they relied on more conventional methods of exploration. They just fired plasma bombs into the caves and waited. "Well, Berringer, my gun crews are getting in some much needed target practice but otherewise we aren't really accomplishing a whole Hell of a lot! I have roughly twenty more caverns to check and then we're outta here! I have no intention of participating in your personal vendetta against the 3WA any further! I shall expect you to honor our agreement and deposit 125, 000 credits to my account within a fortnight. If not, let us just say that 'I know where you live' if you take my meaning!" said the fiery buccaneer, Jane Emeraldas.

"There is no honor in fighting those whose duty it is to maintain law in the cosmos. Therefore, we will leave soon as well." said Sho Galax, the leader of the Klingon birds-of-prey. Similar statements followed from almost everyone else in Berringer's small flotilla until only the Scot (Doohan), the Irishman (O'Malley) and the Namekian (Lord Calliope) were left. Including his flagship, that left only four of the original 11 ships to continue his vengeance hunt!

"Seven of the fleet are powering engines and are lifting off. They seem to be heading for deep space. That leaves only four. That also means that they've finished hunting for us on the Southern coast." reported a grim Don Poporo from the 'Raphael's' scanner console controls.

END Chapter 52. Chapter 53 to follow soon. Have a great day and see ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 53- Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 53- Part 1

Here's Ch 53- Part 1 for ya-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OKAkito,it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 53without further preamble:-

Chapter 53

"The Bismarck Incident" or "Mae's Curious Encounter"

Kei O'Halloran had decided to leave Don and Zoe on the 'Raphael' along with Rally Vincent. Ivanhoe, Odo, Rebecca and Genie (the elf hunters and Mi-Ke (Mee-Kay was their tank) were with her) had insisted on remaining on sentry duty in Caverns 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively. In order not to arouse suspicions that Berringer's group had reached 'Gysymeo', Kei, Yuri, Marlene, Kome and Anton as well as Han Solo had all attended the party. "I want to know the EXACT instant that that bastard (Berringer) starts to move, Don!" said Kei just before she departed with the others. The entry barriers had all been activated.

Sango had surprises everyone by showing up for the party resplendent in a kawaii (lovely) evening gown of the deepest shade of azure with matching toque, shoes, handbag and gloves. She was no longer wearing her cast! It seemed that the heavier gravity well and the crisp atmosphere of this ice world had greatly speeded up her recovery so that she no longer needed the cast. Zoe (who was assisting Don on the scanners) had insisted that Sango use her evening ensemble for the party.

Anton secretly confided to Kei that he was glad that Don had decided not to attend the New Year's Eve bash. "At least this way he'll have to stay sober for once on this shimatta trip!" he said with a chuckle. "His and Zoe's are probably the most important jobs of all." replied Kei grimly. Ila had lent Kei a stunning vividly green gown that matched her emerald aizu perfectly. She also had matching evening gloves and boots. Around her fiery mane was bound her customary Kelly green ribbon which contrasted nicely with her crimson locks. Of course, Kei had steadfastly refused to carry a purse or evening bag! Her Mark XIII and dagger were strapped to either thigh underneath the gown. Naturally she wore her comlink earrings.

Yuri was breathtaking in the violet gown that Faye had loaned her but she looked exhausted! "Poor kid!" thought Kei. "Getting all of this together for us and oro the oni ashita's 'surprise' is! Hope she makes it an early night for her sake!" mused the redhead. Saitoh, Zanza (Sanosuke Sagahara) and Louie were supposed to be tending bar but the first two had just come off guard duty and were asleep while Louie had passed out! So who was on the taps? "Oh, nai!" thought Kei when she saw who their replacements were. "If Bulma and Kagome see this all Hell's going to break loose!" she chortled to herself. Tending bar were the two Saiyaans (Goku and Vegeeta). Assisting them was none other than Inu Yasha! "Whoa! Here comes Bulma with Kagome now. Hoist the storm warnings!" giggled the redhead to herself as she sat down and ordered up a double Jameson's for herself. "Just oro the Hell are you two bakas doing behind that bar?" boomed out diminutive-looking Bulma Brief. "Osawaru boy!" yelled Kagome. Kei grabbed her double shot just before the hanyou crashed across the bar face first!

"Dam you wench! I was doing the guys a favor was all! Did you have to say the 'S' word, Kagome!" yelled Inu Yasha. "And you two come with me!" said Bulma, dragging both Saiyaans by their ears. "Now, who's going to tend to the taps?" asked Falco who had just arrived with the crybaby (Prince John) in tow. "Merrill, Melissa, Misao! Get over here to the rec room stat! We have an emergency!" trilled Kei to the shortredhead and tall blonde treasure seekers as well as the brunette teenaged leader of the 'Oniwabanshuu' Ninja clan. A few moments passed. Then the three girls came over to Kei at the bar. "You're the new barmaids so get back there and start serving!" said Kei. "I don't know how!" complained Misao. "Neither do I." agreed Melissa. "Oh, for Kami's sake! I've done barmaiding in Oaklynnd for years! It's easy. Just watch me, guys." said Merrill, vaulting over the bartop and a stunned Inu Yasha! "Watch it, wench!" yelled the hanyou. She grabbed two flagons, held them under the running taps and expertly 'pulled' two foaming pints of frothy Malmsey ale for the knight and the reagent. Then she set them on the bartop and sent them flying down to the two thirsty patrons who grabbed them as they flew past.

"See? Simple, huh? Now you try it." said the red-headed thief/treasure hunter. Seeing that her bar was in good hands, Kei watched the ongoing festivities behind her where Yuri was dancing with a reluctant Anton Gustav. The loudspeakers were blaring out 20th Century Terran dance music. The couple was dancing to the old chesnut 'Frankie and Johnny' (music by Guy Lombardo and His Royal Canadiens; vocal by Kenny Gardner). The scouts (Ami, Rei, Mina and Mako), Serena, Rin and Ed were circulating with trays of cocktails and canapes. Ed walked up to Inu Yasha's brother, Sesshomaru and asked "Care for some refreshments?" Sess turned and said in a high falsetto voice "Ooh! I know that I really shouldn't but---" began the youkai. "For Christ's sake, just take one, you big pansy!" yelled Ed, shoving the tray in his face, surprising Sess who stumbled backwards into a very loaded Spike Steigel and treading on his foot. "Watch it, you Kami shimatta baka fairy!" yelled the rangy 'cowboy', backhanding Sess into a somewhat less than sober Faye Valentine and causing her to spill a bloody Mary all over the front of her virgin white evening frock!

Continued in Ch 53- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction- Ch 53- Part 2

Here's Ch 53- Part 2 for ya-K&K

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Miss Valentine." apologized Sesshomaru while dabbing at Faye's bosom with his handkerchief. "Not as sorry as you're gonna be!" yelled the 'cowgirl', decking him with her dainty fist. These innocent actions signalled an old-fashioned 'free for all' which Kei watched with unconcealed amusement until someone knocked Jett Black into her!" Minnie Mae Hopkins (the 'Blonde Bomber') who had borrowed one of Kome's pink jumpsuit outfits and a pair of Yuri's white Cavalier boots decided to liven things up to kick the party up a notch. Standing by the snacks table, she picked up a chocolate Bismarck (pastry) and threw it at Leila who ducked. Unfortunately for Minnie Mae, Kei didn't! SPLAT! Chocolate frosting and Bavarian creme filling decorated the redhead's face and the front of her vividly green gown! Kei was no longer a happy camper!

Wiping the mess off of her face, Kei strode over to confront the Terran bounty hunter. "So you want to play rough, eh?" she said menacingly. She snatched up and entire tray of gooey cream puffs and proceeded to tip them down the inside of Mae's partially unzipped jumper. Then she grabbed the short blonde in a bone-crushing bear hug and squeezed her tightly! Of course this squished the whole mess against poor Mae's bare skin beneath her outfit.

Letting out a frightened squeal Mae broke loose from the red-headed firebrand and before an astonished senior tro-con, Mae unzipped her jumpsuit and began to remove it! Yuri took one look and raced over yelling "Not here, for Kami's sake!" she screamed, hustling the partially undressed blonde across the floor and into one of the powder rooms. Yuri quickly peeled the sticky jumper outfit off of the whimpering blonde teenager. "Shut up, kid, and take a shower!" she said while rummaging around in the closet. Finding a set of 3WA sweats, a tee shirt, socks and an old but serviceable pair of sneakers, she laid them across the small basin for Mae. "Minnie Mae." she called, tapping the shower curtain gently. "Yeah, what is it, Yuri?" The blonde peeked around the curtain, her hair streaming with water. "When you're done, put these on and come back to the party, OK?" said Yuri. Mae nodded and snagged a fluffy bath towel which she wrapped around herself. Yuri smiled at her and left.

Ten minutes later Mae came back to the melee. She ducked away from a tossed pie and beat a hasty retreat. Wandering down the rocky passageways, she soon found herself hopelessly lost! "So you're 3WA too, eh? Where the Hell am I anyway?" asked a gruff voice from in front of the startled girl! Peering into the shadows, Mae discerned the figure of a tall human. As the figure stepped forward and into the light, the bounty hunter could see that the newcomer was clad in a silver/black bodysuit, grey gloves, silver boots and an aoishi helmet. Strapped to either hip was a huge blaster, at least a Mark VII or so she thought! The form was gripping a plasma rifle in both hands. Reaching behind her back for her own gun, Mae realized that she'd left it in the powder room! Since she and Rally had arrived aboard the 'Angel' in just their underthings, their own weapons were still back home in Chicago on Earth!

"Gomen! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you, Honey!" said the tall figure, removing its helmet and shaking out her long, golden tresses. The newcomer was definitely a female although somewhat older than Mae. Reslinging the rifle, she extended a gloved hand to the frightened girl. "Konnichi wa (Hi), my name's Ann Hathaway and I'm a 3WA tro-con too. My code name's 'Avenging Angel' and I'm looking for my partner- Keitarou Riff. Do you know him?" she asked.

Flustered, the Terran replied ""I'm NOT 3WA! I'm a bounty hunter from Chicago, Illinois- USA on good old Earth and my name's Minnie Mae Hopkins- Mae for short. We're in some icy cave or cavern on some God forsaken planet called 'Gysymeo', I think and it's New Year's Eve of AD 2250. You see, my partner, Rally Vincent, and I heard a noise downstairs in our house and came down to see what it was. Instead of our living room in Chicago, we walked onto some starship called the 'Lovely Angel 2'. All Hell broke loose and some nutty brunette came in and then Kei said--" stammered Minnie Mae.

"Did you say Kei? O'Halloran? That's KR's godmother, well, one of 'em anyway! Where is she? Take me to her!" cried Ann. Mae began to back away from her. "This broad's batty as Hell!" thought the blonde. "Look Kid, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm from AD 2268 and my timeship is wrecked back there somewhere- about 5 kilometers or so! I've been hiking for hours! Dam, it's hot in hre! I'm sweating like a bull in this suit!" she replied, unzipping her uniform's tunic. "Don't take that off, Ann! It's minus 270 Kelvin in here!" yelled the Terran.

"WHAT! Holy shit!" Ann hurriedly zipped up her tunic again. "I can't take you to the Captain, Ann! I'm lost!" wailed Minnie Mae. "Captain, eh? In my time, she's a helluva lot more than that- she's our Boss! Lost, huh? I'll soon fix that!" said Ann, removing a curious little box from her utility belt's holster. "What's that?" asked Mae. "Amongst other things, it's a heat seeker. It'll home in on the nearest source of heat which is probably your gang's campsite. This device is called a 'tricorder'." she explained. "Oh yeah, Yuri's got one too!" replied the bounty huntress. "This way. Follow me." said Ann, leading the way down a side tunnel. After a brisk ten minute hike, Ann led Mae into Cavern #4. A tank was visible at the far end of the passageway.

"How many of you are there in these caves anyway, Mae?" asked the puzzled tro-con. "Oh, I dunno exactly, Ann. Seventy or eighty-some, I guess." replied Mae casually. Ann stared at her in shock!

"HALT! Who goes there?" demanded a stentorian voice from the shadows.

END OF CHAPTER 53. Chapter 54 "Old Friends Well Met" or "Louie's Practical Joke" to follow soon. Have a happy 4th of July and see ya soon. Please r/r-K&K

Continued in Ch 54

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction- Ch 54

No chappie cut this time - Enjoy-K&K

DISCLAIMER:OK, Melissa,it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter54 without further preamble:-

Chapter 54

"Old Friends Well Met" or "Louie's Practical Joke"

"Just me, Genie! Mae Hopkins. I got some tro-con with me named Ann Hathaway." said Mae. "Hathaway? Is that you, Ann?" asked a tall red-headed youth in combat grey. "Keitarou? I thought I'd never find you, kid!" said Ann, dropping her rifle and hugging him fiercely. "When I got to your timeship and found it wrecked, I feared the worst! Arigato Kami that you're safe! I could have never forgiven myself if you'd been---" cried Ann, sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm fine, Ann. I hitched a ride with that timelord (Doctor 4) we'd encountered once before, remember? Oh, where are my manners? Gomen (Sorry) guys, this is my boss and partner, Ann Hathaway. Ann, I see you've already met Mae. This is Genie, Ryosko, Junpei and Ari. It's a long story but this is the year AD 2250- well, for another hour anyway. You're on an ice world called 'Gysymeo' in the 'Orion Nebulae'. We're 15 parsecs from Mars and guess what? Our boss- my Auntie Kei is in charge of this whole fiasco! But right now she's just a Senior tro-con. (Ari handed Mae and Ann a hot cup of coffee and invited them to sit down.) Anyway, what happened was ---" explained Keitarou Riff and he proceeded to lay out the entire sequence of events for her.

"WOW! That's some story, KR. So, I guess I'm stuck here too, aren't I? (Keitarou nodded.) Well, I suppose I'd better let our hostess know that I'm here. Coming, Mae?" said Ann. Ryosko had insisted on lending Mae a parka, ski pants, watch cap, gloves and boots. "We're still on sentry duty but we'll be over as soon as we're relieved. Have fun." said Ari. So Keitarou, Ann and Mae took their leave of the elf hunter guards and headed for Marlene's cavern (#2). A regular donnybrook was in full swing when they arrived there. "I wonder who started this one?" whispered keitarou to Mae who giggled. "I'm afraid I did!" she said, still giggling.

At the bar, Merrill and Misao were in the process of escorting the two Saiyaans to the exit. Melissa was trying to explain to an inebriated Miroku that a high preistess of My Lee, the war god, was not allowed to bear children and anyway, weren't monks supposed to be celibate? Kei had a headlock on both Louie and Kouga. It seems that Louie had mentioned asking 'that hot dish' (Kagome) out for a date and unfortunately the wolf youkai (who is also madly devoted to Kagome or 'his woman') overheard him and took umbrage at the sorcerer's insult! Kei was now bulldogging the two miscreants.

"Now break it up, you crazy bakas or I'll toss both of you in the brig, Kami shimatta!" roared the firebrand. "Auntie Kei, we've got a surprise for you." called Keitarou. "Huh? Oro is it, kid?" asked Kei, turning to face him still holding onto Louie and Kouga. "Auntie Kei, this is my boss, Ann Hathaway and Ann, this is our boss, Kei O'Halloran." said Keitarou, doing the honours.

"Ella's little girl? Where'd you find her?" asked Kei. "I found her in the back tunnels of Mar's cavern. Her timeship is somewhere back there too. I got lost and Ann found the way back to Keitarou's cavern." said Mae. "Well then, she's just in time." said Kei.

End of Chapter 54. Chapter 55 soon. Have a great weekend and please r/r. See ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 55(Part One)-1st Part

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 68 ... LastLast