+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 55- (First Part)

Ch 55 was originally posted in three parts. Now obviously each part has to be broken down into segments so I'll try and keep the disturbances to a minimum-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Ed, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 55 without further preamble:-

Chapter 55

'Anton's Decision'/'Gysymeo Fights back' or 'Kei's Daring Plan'/'Time's Up--

Here's Johnny!'

"What do you mean, Auntie?" asked her godson. Kei dropped her two prisoners and pointed a gloved finger at the wall chromo which stood at 2357 hours or three minutes to midnight and the new year- 2251! "Just in time to ring out the old and ring in the new. Akeome (Happy New Year) everyone! A toast to AD 2251. May the road rise to meet you and the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rains fall soft upon your fields and when you come to die- May ye be in Heaven a whole half hour before the Devil ever knows you're dead! (An old Irish blessing. Their na,mes are Donovan and O'Halloran after all!) Akeome to us all!" announced Kei, touching glasses with Jamie (he was the only one at the bar still sober enough to sit up!).

Yuri began the New Year's countdown: "Ten seconds, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Akeome! Happy 2251 everyone!" Then she led them in the singing of 'Auld Lang Syne' after which she was introduced to Ann. "Yuri, meet my boss- Ann Hathaway. Ann, meet my other godmother- Yuri Donovan." said Keitarou. "Nice to meet you, Yuri. KR has told me so much about his Auntie Yuri and Auntie Kei that I feel like I already know you!" said Ann. "Nice meeting you once again, Ann." replied Yuri. Noticing her confused expression, Yuri hastened to explain: "Kei and I are also your godmothers, Ann. Your Mom, Ella, is another tomo of ours from the 3WA." Ann brightened up at once. "How is Mum anyway?" she asked.

"She's in the hospital with a broken arm, I'm afraid!" said Yuri. "Hi, Ann. I'm Kome Sawaguchi and I was the one that broke your Mum's arm in a fight. I'm real sorry, Ann. Onegai forgive me!" said Kome. ""That's all right Miss Sawa-- Kome. Since I would have only been about four at the time, I guess that's why I don't remember anything about it!" replied Ann.

"Yo, Kei! It's gotten awfully quiet over there. Oro's up?" asked Yuri as Kei sauntered over to join the group. Kei was a little bit 'tipsy' (to say the least!). "They're having an archery contest. They wanted to have a shooting contest but I nixed that idea in the bud! These are caves! If they start shooting in here, the whole ceiling will come down on top of us!" said Kei, draining her glass and signalling to Merrill for a refill. "Oro's the prize in the archery contest?" asked Yuri.

"How the jigoku should I know? Who cares so long as it keeps them out of trouble!" said Kei. Merrill came over with Kei's refill and a full fifth of 'Jameson's' which she placed in front of the captain. "Arigato, Merrill. Hey! Oro happened to 'Blondie', you know Melissa?" asked Kei, glancing over at the bar. "Louie told Junpei that she was an elf so Junpei just had to meet her. Louie took her down to Cavern #4 to introduce them. Why, oro's the matter, Miss Yuri?" asked Merrill. Yuri went ballistic! Doesn't Louie know oro that bunch of baka idiots does to elves! Come on, before it's too late!" she yelled, racing for the archway. Suddenly an ear-splitting screech echoed throughout the caverns!

Continued in Second Part of Ch 55

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 55 (Second Part)- Part 1

Here's Ch 55 (Second Part)-Part 1 for ya-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Junpei, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 55without further preamble:-

Chapter 55 (Part Two) We sort of got mixed up on the titles and actually Anton's Decision/Kei's Daring plan and Gysymeo Fights Back/Time's Up--Heere's Johnny! will come in either this part or the next part of Chapter 55 if we decide to extend the chapter instead of going on to Chapter 56. Sorry! Anyway, here is the next installment:-

'What a New Year/Angels, Elves & Buccaneers!'

A second later Yuri crashed into Melissa who was running towards them at breakneck speed! The tall blonde was attempting to cover herself using her long flowing tresses! Sobbing uncontrollably the high priestess of Me-Lee (the war god of Oaklynn) collapsed into Yuri's arms just as Ari and Ryosko hurried across the passageway to them. Ari whipped off her long flowing red cloak and draped it around the terrified blonde's shoulders.

"Gomen (Sorry) Melissa, but when Louie told Junpei that you were an 'elf' and we are hunting spell fragments on the bodies of female elves so we can get back home to Japan, naturally Junpei had to strip you!" she explained. Bringing up the rear was Junpei and Louie who were running for their lives from a sword swinging Amazon!

Genie caught hold of Louie and yelled: "I'll teach you two baka idiots not to insult Melissa! For Kami's sake, she's a high priestess! Isn't anything sacred to you?" She decked Louie with her right fist (the one holding the sword's hilt) and down he went like a pole-axed steer! "I did say 'forgive me for stripping you!' before I stripped her! How was I supposed to know that she wasn't an elf? Louie said she was!" yelled Junpei while dodging another one of Genie's sword thrusts.

Yuri intervened saying in a loud voice: "Could someone of you guys onegai bring Melissa something to wear!" Ryosko stepped forward, her arms full of garments with a pair of red Cavalier boots on top of the pile. "Here, Miss Yuri. I borrowed these from Miss Ari but they should fit her." she said. Thanking the girl, Yuri reached into her fanny pouch and pulled out a strange small grey capsule ('Dragonball' fans know about these things!) which she threw on the floor of the cavern. FOOM! Instantly a small cabana appeared. Yuri and Ryosko led the sobbing Melissa inside and closed the door.

Five minutes later the door reopened and Yuri and Ryosko emerged followed by Melissa (who was now clad in a pale aoishi pantsuit, white turtleneck and high red Cavalier boots. Swirled around her shoulders was an ankle length white cloak. Just as Louie was beginning to come to from Genie's blow, Melissa spun him around to face her.

"OK, Louie! Oro's the big idea of telling them that I was an elf? You DO know oro they do to elves, don't you?" she demanded. "I do now! It was just a joke, Mel! Honest! Really, I didn't know!" said Louie. "That is true, Miss Melissa. He didn't know oro we do to elves." said Miss Ari quietly. "That is beside the point, Miss Ari! Louie still decided to lie to you and tell you that I was an elf! Kami knows why! You see, Louie's ideas of 'fun' sometimes get out of hand! Well, laugh this off, Louie!" WHAM-O! A crisp right cross from the blonde's fist sent Louie crashing to the floor! "There! That felt good! Louie, I accept your aplogy and I forgive you! Arigato for the outfit, Miss Ari. I'll return it ashita. Goodnight."

So saying, Melissa decided to turn in for the evening and retired to the quarters which she was sharing with Merrill, Genie and Kaoru as well as Rally and Mae on the 'Mikey'. Meanwhile, Yuri was discussing the details of tomorrow's 'surprise' with Zoe and Leila. "Have you guys baked the 'you know oro' that I reuested for ashita ban (tomorrow evening)?" she asked. "Hai Yuri, we sure did and we put a big '20' on it too!" replied Zoe. "Do you think she suspects anything?" asked Leila. Yuri shook her head.

"Nai, I don't think she even knows oro yobi (day) ashita is. But with all that's been happening around us, we can hardly blame her, can we?" said Yuri. With Melissa turning in early, Fred had volunteered to replace her at the bar as third barmaid along with Misao and Merrill who had gratefully accepted her offer. Misao had discovered oro Merrill already knew- bartending was dam hard work! After breaking up shi (four) more brawls, Kei announced that the bar was closing at 0200 hours.

Seeing how restless Angel and Spike 3 (the vampires) had become, Cordelia had asked Zoe (after she had found out that absolutely anything could be replicated) to rep up some animal blood for the guys. Zoe had done so and Angel and Spike 3 now seemed content. Robin Senna and Cordy Chase had rounded up all the kids at 0100 hours and had gotten them ready for bed. Then they had tucked them in and told them a few bedtime stories after which (thankfully!) they had all drifted off to Dreamland.

Continued in second part of Ch 55- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 55 (Second Part)-Part 2

Here's Ch 55 (Second Part)-Part 2 for ya-K&K

At 0200, Kei told Merrill and her two assistants to close up and get some sleep. Then she set the guard mount for the remainder of the night. Angel volunteered for sentry duty and was assigned to Cavern #4 with Junpei. Charles Gunn (who was used to late night patrols anyway) also volunteered and was given the task of guarding Cavern #3 along with 'Zanza' (Sanosuke Sagahara). Genjo Sanzo and Spike 3 were assigned to Cavern #2. That left Kei's cavern (#1) which went to Wesley and his new tomo, Kikyo. Since Anton had replaced Don Poporo and Mae had replaced Rally on the scanners, Kei decided to draft her reports to the 'G twins' (Garner and Gooley).

Ann Hathaway graciously offered her assistance which Kei had accepted with alacrity. Of course, Kei hates to write up reports and usually has Yuri do them for her but tonight Yuri had said that she needed her 'beauty sleep' and had retired to her own cabin on the 'Michaelangelo'. Kei figured that it had something to do with her big 'surprise' ashita ban and had withheld comment.

Needless to say, Kei dictated and Ann keyed the dictation into the 'Raphael' memory banks. At one point, Ann picked up her mug of mocha cappucino and giggled. Kei glanced at her curiously and asked Ann to share the joke with her. "OK, answer me something then if you don't mind." Kei nodded and told Ann to continue. "When you rescue KR (Keitarou), did you really draw down on him with your ion cannon when he pissed on you or did Yuri just make that up?" asked a smiling Ann. "Yuri should learn to keep her Kami shimatta big mouth shut sometimes!" growled Kei. Then her tone softened and she too laughed. "But, hai, I have to admit that I did draw down on the kid but it was like a reflex action!" Then Kei got serious again.

"Did Yuri also tell you about 'Gysymeo' and what had happened between us there?" demanded Kei with fire in her emerald aizu. "Nai, she didn't." said Ann quietly. "But, of course, she didn't have to either. I've read all of Charlie garner's old reports so I know all about oro went on here in AD 2248 and I assure you that it will go no further. KR doesn't even know!" she continued. Kei smiled at that "He does now! You see it's a little late for promises. Yuri's been telling that story to anyone who will listen to her for the past few weeks! I even got into a fight or two with Kome over the shimatta thing! But that's all water under the bridge now." she siad.

Deftly changing the subject, Kei asked Ann if Yuri had told her oro ashiata ban's 'surprise' was all about. "Did Yuri tell you anything?" asked the redhead. "Nai, she didn't tell me anything but I'm sure that I know oro it is and I won't tell you 'cause it's supposed to be a 'surprise'!" replied Ann with a Cheshire cat grin on her face. Kei went back to reviewing the reports that Ann had already keyed in for her. Frowning, the redhead began to wonder if facing Berringer anywhere was such a good idea!

The first ship to depart from the Southern coast of 'Gysymeo' (once all the searhes were finished and had come up empty) was the 'Emerald Queen' of Jane 'Emma' Emeraldas. Climbing swiftly to take full advantage of the diminishing solar winds, she had soon reached the height of 150,000 meters. She wasted no time in jumping into hyperthrust, her idea being to put as much distance between herself and the 3WA as possible! After only 30 minutes of flight time the ship came to a shocking and bonejarring halt! Her ship had never before dropped from hyperthrust so rapidly! Something was wrong and she was going to find out what and dam quick!

Scanning the heavens she noticed nothing out there at all! No stars, no planets, no moons, no nothing! So she decided to take the ship up a bit higher. Pulling back on the throttle caused the engines to roar and the ship climbed- for 20 meters anyway it climbed! Then it crashed in a ceiling of some sort! Checking the exterior gauges, Emma was amazed to discover a breathable atmosphere with a temperature of 37 degrees Kelvin (70 degrees Fahrenheit). Air in deep space? Impossible! And a temperature well above the freezing point? Also not possible!

"Well, my Lady, there is only one way to find out if it is true, you know!" advised Fritz Von Dekker, her helmsman and first officer. He was nicknamed the 'Green Baron' and he was so called because he was a direct descendant of Manfred Von Richthofen, the infamous 'Red Baron' himself who terrorized the European skies during the Terran's First World War! Fritz was the 'Green Baron' because of the exterior colour of Emma's ship- green trimmed in red!

"OK Fritz, you and 'Arkton' ('Arkton' was a 'Tamaranian' whose powers included the ability to toss spirit bombs/power bolts created from pure energy drawn from his own body- very similar to the way his sisters 'Starfire' and 'Blackfire' did. 'Star' was now a memeber of the 'Teen Titans' and resided on Terra with four other teenagers of her own ilk with varying powers. 'Black' was probably still confined to the 'Seti V' penal colony in the 'Centauri Systems'. 'Black' was a bad little girl! 'Arkie' was Emma's weapons officer.) get into your hardsuits while I set the transporters for us. I'll meet you at the airlock in five minutes." said his captain, snagging her own hardsuit and heading for the transporter deck. Five minutes later the teleport activated and deposited the small band immediately outside of the ship.

A quick tricorder readoutconfirmed a breathable atmosphere and a warm temperature! "OK guys!" trilled Emma through her comlink. ""Take off your helmets and follow me." she said. "Emma, this place sure as Hell looks a lot like a dam cave!" observed Fritz. "You sure as Hell got that right, baron! A lot like those blasted caverns we've been searching for the last three days with that fanatic!" replied Arkton. ":Well, wherever the Fxxx we are, I want to know how the oni we got here! I don't see any openings anywhere but I'm picking up signs of activity in this direction. We might as well see where this tunnel leads. Come on guys!" said Emma, removing her helmet and hardsuit. "Get out of that excess junk and leave the crap here. We sure as Hell don't need this stuff anymore." she commanded.

Fritz and Arkton divested themselves of their helmets and hardsuits and left them near the 'Emerald Queen'. Then they drew their blasters and activated their forearm Faraday lamps. Emma also activated hers and drew her own weapon, a power blaster laser sword of tremendous energy which she had christened 'Harlock' in honour of her mentor. An hour later as they rounded a corner, they were all astonished to see what their lamps were illuminating! An old Terran M-12 tank- circa the 20th Century!

Continued in Second Part of Ch 55-Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 55 (Second Part)-Part 3

Here's Ch 55 (Second Part)- Part 3 for ya-K&K

"Halt! Come out of the shadows to be recognized or I fire! You have to the count of san! Ichi, ni, san!" called a young female voice. Then-- CRACK! "Oro the Hell!" shouted Emma, dodging a gunshot! "Watch it guys! That bitch is firing on us! Return fire!" yelled their skipper angrily. Arkton and Fritz both dove for cover and returned fire. So did Ryosko! Then Emma saw the girl on the tank. "Cease fire!" she yelled and they immediately complied.

A second, more cultured and older female voice called out to them. "Throw down your arms and step into the light!" ordered Ari. "Holster your blasters guys." ordered Emma as she sheathed her sword. Then they all stepped forward. Arkton sent a blast of pure energy directly at the young girl in the aoishi-skirted schoolgirl's outfit who was seated atop the tank and still held a smoking .45 automatic in her hands. The blast caught Ryosko in the midsection, seering her skirt and singeing her shirt. It also knocked her backwards and off the tank. Ari leaped from her perch high above them and launched herself at the tank, arriving just in time to catch the girl before she toppled over. Ari tore the blazing skirt off Ryosko's unconcious form and spread her red cloak around the child. Aizu ablaze, she yelled "Mi-Ke! Fire!" A strange thing happened then. The tank distinctly said 'Meow!" and sent a shell hurtling into the wall behind Arkton. "Now drop your Kami shimatta weapons and get the Fxxx over here or do you want some more persuasion?" called Ari angrily.

"Well, milady?" asked the Baron. "We will comply. Drop your blasters and follow my lead, Fritz." whispered the fiery-maned buccaneer. Arkton and Fritz tossed their blasters to the floor and Emma did likewise. Then, hands raised in surrender, the trio strode up to the tank. "That's far enough! Draw the saber and lay it on the tank! No tricks now!" Ari was covering them with a Mark XIII ion cannon while she trilled Genie on her comlink. "Genie, get Yuri! Ryosko's hurt!" Without waiting for a reply, she raised her voice and called "Junpei! Pick up their weapons and bring them over here stat!" A huge seven foot giant with arms like tree trunks lumbered into the cavern behind the captives. He tossed the confiscated blasters up to Ari. "How's Ryosko, Miss Ari?" asked Junpei. "She seems to be OK but I've sent for Yuri. Frisk those three and cuff them with these!" said Ari, throwing down three sets of forcebeam manacles. Junpei was swift and thorouigh. Each one had an extra miniblaster strapped to an ankle and a dagger strapped to a forearm. In addition, the female leader had a spring-loaded holster with a .25 automatic strapped to her wrist.

"The child will soon recover, Miss. That was only a Level 3 spirit energy blast." said Arkton. Yuri came running into the cavern, her kimono billowing in the wind. She had not bothered to close the kimono with the obi and her unmentionables could clearly be seen underneath it which caused amused stares from Junpei, Arkton and Fritz! She scanned Ryosko with her tricorder and breathed a sigh of relief. "Arigato Kami for that. She's unconcious but breathing normally. Yuri broke an ampule of 'Amyl Nitrite' (OK- smelling salts) open and held it beneath the child's nose. Ryosko coughed a bit and slowly opened her aizu. She smiled up at Yuri who smiled back and wrapped a blanket around the girl. The kid whispered to Yuri who suddenly went very red in the face! Turning aside, she quickly closed and belted her kimono with the obi. Ari helped Ryosko to descend inside the tank. Five minutes passed before they emerged once more. This time Ryosko was ready for action in combat fatigues and clutching an AR-15 rifle in her hands. Besides her .45 she also had a combat dagger strapped to her hip.

Yuri had sent Genie for Kei who had just arrived along with Ann Hathaway. "Oro the Fxxx is going on here?" yelled the firebrand tro-con striding up to Yuri Donovan. "Recognize anyone, Kei?" she whispered. Kei took another look and grimaced. "Jane Emeraldas! We meet again, eh? Oro the Hell are you doing here? Spying for Berringer perhaps?" demanded Kei.

"Are you insane! I cut my losses and ran! Berringer's baka! He's after both you and Yuri now, you know! He wants to start his own little war with 'Starfleet', the 'ISSP', 'Galactic Command', 'United Galactica' and the '3WA! I want no part of him!" declared Emma. "Then oro are you doing here?" asked Kei, grabbing a handful of tunic and slamming the bounty hunter against the cavern wall.

"I honestly don't know, Kei! One minute I'm hyperjumping out of 'Gysymeo's' gravity well and the next my ship ends up here in this maze!" said Emma. "Where's Berringer?" yelled Kei, balling up a gloved right fist. "How the Fxxx should I know! I told you- he's baka! After we finished searching the Southern coastal caves, most of us left the little screwball! Besides 'Starcrusher', he only has three ships left in his fleet. Now you answer me one. Where the oni are we anyway?" demanded Emma.

"I'll ask the questions, pirate!" yelled the redhead, backhanding the buccaneer. "Tell her, Kei." said Yuri quietly. "I will tell you this much, Emma. A hole has been blasted in the space/time continuum. Until it's fixed in a couple of more weeks, we're all stuck here including you!" explained Kei. "Oro? Oro do you mean by 'we' and where exactly is 'here'?" asked Emma.

Kei explained about the other unfortunate passengers of the 'Angel'. "As to 'where' exactly we are, can't you guess, pirate?" chuckled Kei O'Halloran.

End of Chapter 55 (Part Two). Next installment soon. Take care and onegain r/r! Domo arigato for your interest. See ya soon-K&K

Continued in Third Part of Ch 55

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 55 (Third Part)

Here's the Third Part of Ch 55 all in one fell swoop for once. Enjoy the story-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OKKagome, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 55 without further preamble:-

Chapter 55(Part Three)

'A Surprise for Kei' or 'Catching Up on the News'

"Still on 'Gysymeo'? And you did the unexpected, didn't you? These are the Northern coastal ice caverns, aren't they, Kei?" asked Emma. Kei nodded. Then the red-headed firebrand did a double take! "Did I hear you say that the 'Emerald Queen' was here too?" she asked the pirate. Emma nodded back to her. "It's up this tunnel a couple of hundred meters or so. Look Kei, we have no quarrel with you and we want no trouble with the 3WA, the 'UG', the 'GC', the 'ISSP' or 'Starfleet'. Can't you just allow us to leave?" she asked Kei. "Even if I did, how do you suggest getting your ship from there to here? These are the only exits and the 'Queen' is deep in the tunnels. So just relax and enjoy the New Year's with us. Let's get some chow and then we'll find you a place to bunk." suggested Kei. "Junpei, onegai return their weapons to them. I guess I'll have to trust Emma. After all, she IS a 'cowgirl' like Faye." she added.

"One question, Kei? Did you blast that hole in the continuum?" asked Emma. "Nai, pirate! Not this time! It was my earlier counterpart from the 22nd Century that did THAT!" answered Kei O'Halloran. Yuri Donovan strolled past them on her way to the 'Michaelangelo' and bed. "Hi, Arkie. How's Star doing?" she bubbled to the Tamaranian. "OK now, Yuri. Our other sister, Blackfire, just went back to 'Seti 5' in the 'Centauri Moons' system after a short furlough from prison. She still has two years to go for that felony she did there. Incidentally, Star seems to be seeing quite a lot of 'Robin' now! ('Robin' is the leader of the 'Teen Titans' on Terra and Starfire's best tomo) Sh'd love to see you and Kei if you can manage some leave." replied Arkton.

"Garner's already pretty mad at us so I don't see us getting leave anytime soon!" said Yuri ruefully. "G'Night Arkie and Akeome! See you ashita." she added, padding past him and out of the cavern. Kei had trilled Marlene aboard the 'Leonardo' to prepare some quarters fro Emma, Arkton and Fritz. Mar and Mugghi would rep up the necessaries for their new guests. Kei took the trio to her own quarters aboard the 'Raphael' and repped them up a meal. When they had finished eating, she escorted them next door to Cavern #2 and turned them over to marlene who welcomed them and got them all settled in for the night. Kei had sent Ann back to her own quarters aboard the 'Donnatella' and had then contacted the four sentries via comlink. After being assured that all was quiet, she checked on Don who had been monitoring the scanners on the 'Raphael's' bridge. "Well Don, anything to report?" she asked.

"Nai. The other six ships have left this quadrant and are beyond our sensor range. The remaining four are still on the Southern coast." reported Don Poporo with a yawn. "Leave Nammo to monitor the scanners and turn in, Don." said Kei. "OK Cap, g'night." he replied, heading for the quarters which he was sharing with Anton and Han. "Oh yeah, one more thing, Don. Any idea oro this 'surprise' of Yuri's is all about?" she asked.

Don grinned at her. "Wouldn't you like to know! But we've all been sworn to secrecy by Yuri not to even breathe a hint about her plans! Sorry, kid!" said Don, beating a hasty retreat. Kei shrugged and strolled down the gantryway to the Captain's cabin. Her bedside chromo read 0500 hours. Less than two hours later, Kei was awakened by loud voices coming from outside the 'Raphael'!

"And that's an interception returned for a touchdown by the Patriots! The New England team draws first blood in this year's SuperBowl CCXLVII (247), folks! We'll be right back to the action here in the New Orleans Superdome after a word from our sponsors." Kei was shocked! How the Hell were they picking up Terran vid tv up here? She glanced at her wristchromo. 0645 hours. She did some quick mental calculations. Hai, it would be 11 or 12 hours later on Terra but still HOW were they getting Terran tv signals?

End of Chapter 55(Part Three). Next installment soon. See ya then. Sayonara for now. Please r/r. Domo arigato again folks!-K&K

Continued in Ch 56- Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 56- part 1

Here's Ch 56 (SB 247) for ya and this is the last chappie for awhile. It's in 2 parts. Enjoy-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Fritz, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 56 without further preamble:-

Chapter 56

'The Big Game' or 'More Visitors from Terra'

Kei got up and threw on a kimono before sliding her feet into her short ankle boots. Keying open the ramp controls caused the 'Raphael's' ramp to drop. Kei quickly ran down the ramp and followed the sounds back to their source. Surprisingly, they led her towards the cavern's entrance! Everyone (including the guards and Yuri Donovan) seemed to be squeezed into Cavern #1! A huge vidscreen had been placed against the left wall and the images on it seemed to be depicting some Terran beer commercial!

Besides the vidscreen, the place was littered with coolers, fridges, stoves, grills and Kami knew oro else! It resembled for all the world an old-fashioned Terran tailgate party circa the 20th and 21st Centuries! Just in front of the vidscreen was a motley collection of tv sets, radios, vids, PDO's, electronic, computer and engine parts, etc. In the very centre of all this junk a tousled red-headed pate could just be discerned. Ed! She should have known that if anyone could boost Terran vid-tv reception signals, it would have to be Ed!

Everyone was drinking beer except Robin (Senna) and the children who were drinking hot cocoa. Robin herself had a steaming Capuccino. Arkton picked up a beer from one of the coolers and on his way back to the vidscreen he noticed Kei and walked over to her. "Gomen (Sorry) if we woke you up, Kei, but after my sister, Star and the 'Titans' showed up at 0500 and Ed told us that she could tap into Fox Vid TV back on Terra so we could see the big game (Superbowl CCXLVII or 247), we sort of got carried away and became a bit boisterous. But--" Kei interrupted him at this point in his narrative by saying "Whoa Boyo watashi (my boy)! Hold the comlink there! I figured that Ed set up the vid junk but oro's all this stuff about your sister?" demanded Kei.

"On Terra, Star and her four partners (Robin, Beastboy, Cyborg and Raven) were tracking down their archnemesis, Slade Wilson and they had him pinned down in an old warehouse by the docks. However, as soon as they entered the place they passed through 'a pretty golden wall that glowed very brightly' as my sister described it." explained Arkton. Kei folded her arms across her chest and frowned. "Go on." she growled.

"We walked out of the wall and into a cave next to a lovely red and green spaceship of some sort. Then we walked a real long way down a long tunnel which was very cold and very dusty until we came across this big black thing that Robin called a shuttlecraft. Then I saw my dear brother with tall and beautiful lady who had hair the color of fire and a nasty looking man in green!" Kei turned at the sound of this new voice. The speaker was a tall girl almost as tall as Kei herself! Her very long (ankle length) hair was more auburn than red. She was clad entirely in deep purple- top, hot pants and thigh length boots. Her aizu were even greener than Kei's!

"This is my little sister, Starfire. Star, this is Kei O'Halloran, a very dear friend of mine." said Arkton. "It is so nice to meet you, Miss Kei. Your rockhouse is so pretty! And the lovely fairy godmothers who gave us such good things to eat and drink! Come! You must meet my friends!" bubbled Starfire excitedly. Kei looked over at Arkton. "Fairy godmothers?" she questioned. "Yuri, Zoe and Leila gave them some food and stuff." he clarified. Starfire was dragging a reluctant Kei across the cavern towards a strange quartet of people- three boys and a girl! "Dam!" thought Kei, "Is she ever strong!" She introduced each one in turn to Kei.

"This is Robin and that's Beast Boy and this is Cyborg and that's Raven." said Starfire. Robin was their leader (of course, these were the Terran group known as the 'Teen Titans'). He was much shorter than Starfire and wore a yellow caped red/green oufit with a black mask. "A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Kei." he said, shaking hands with the tall redhead. Kei growled out a greeting.

Beast Boy was very short and quite boyish looking. His outfit was black and violet. Star said he had the ability to change his form to resemble any sort of animal, bird or fish he chose. "Hello, Beautiful! I think I'm in love, Robin!" he said.

"Again? She ain't your type, kid!" said a very tall metallic robot-like guy with one aoishi aizu and one red and glowing one as well! "Hi ya, good looking! You'll have to excuse old BB! He's got no manners!" he joked.

"And you DO, I suppose?" The final member of the band was a short black-haired alien girl only slightly taller than Beast Boy. Her getup (which included a hooded cape with a cowl) wavered between black and varying shades of aoishi, violet, azure and indigo. She looked bored and on being presented to Kei said "Delighted." with no enthusiasm whatsoever and a deadpan expression.

"First off, my name is just 'Kei' and you're welcome to stay here with us seeing as how you can't get back home to Terra yet anyway. Second, if I hear any more male chauvinist crap, I'll wipe up the floor with you! Third, there is an energy dampening field around all these caverns and my ships- all five of them! That's why your 'superpowers' won't work here! Fourth, you're on an ice world called 'Gysymeo' where the average external temperature is minus 175 degrees Kelvin or 600 degrees below zero Fahrenheit. You'll freeze to death in those flimsy outfits you're sporting! Yuri will sort something out for you and see to your accommodations later. Any questions?" asked Kei.

"Well, no questions, Kei but I do have some bad news for you." said Robin. "Oro?" demanded Kei. Before he could reply, Ann Hathaway strode into the cavern. She was in full winter gear (heavy hooded parka, ski pants, stout boots, goggles and heavy gloves) and she had a plasma rifle cradled in her arms. "Hey, Kei! My tricorder's picking up an unidentified heat source which does not match anything in our dam data banks! It's coming from Cavern #3!" she said.

"That would be Slade Wilson." said Robin quietly. "He's the 'bad news', Kei. He must have followed us here." said the leader of the 'Teen Titans'. "Great!" thought Kei, "Not only do we get more unexpected guests- they even bring their tomos along!" she mused.

"Ann! Get Keitarou and Inu Yasha. Take the five teenaged musketeers and the other five of the 'Insane Six' and get this 'Slade' character! Better use the air cars. The skysleds are too wide for these tunnels. When you get him, toss his ass in the holding room on the 'Raphael'. I seriously doubt that he 'followed' the kids here. He was probably caught in the same vortex and pulled through the rift." said the firebrand tro-con. Ann, Keitarou, the other Kei and Yuri, Marlene, Kome and Yuri Donovan were all in winter gear. Robin and the 'Titans' were soon kitted out in winter togs as well. Despite their dearth of superpowers, the 'Titans' steadfastly refused to carry arms. Since Robin Senna's powers were natural and not superpowers, they still worked as did those of the two Tamaranians (Starfire and Arkton). So Robin Senna and Haruto Sasaki (her partner) were added to the team. Haruto carried his 'orbo' gun (for witches) but Ann also insisted that they both carry Mark IV blasters as well.

With Ann and Inu Yasha leading the way, the group headed off in search of Slade. Yuri 1 was also carrying a 'stunner' (one of Dr. 'Q's' latest inventions, the 'stunner' was a weapon that fired an intense beam of ionic energy capable of producing instant paralysis. The effect would last for well over an hour, however, it was completely harmless) which would (hopefully) be used to capture Slade. "Whatever you do," Yuri Donovan had warned them all, "don't kill him or you guys'll never get back home to Terra! If we kill him (or anybody else for that matter) we'll change history and Kami knows oro kind of repercussions that would cause!" she had said.

Continued in Ch 56- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 56- Part 2

Here's Ch 56- part 2-K&K

In the end, Slade had been easy to locate. Ann's tricorder coupled with the big hanyou's keen sense of smell placed him near the entrance to Cavern #3. While they were traversing Cavern #3's main tunnel, a deep-throated roaring almost deafened them! "Robin! Was that a monster?" cried Starfire, clinging to the 'Titan' leader. Marlene was the first of them to react. "Ann! That's an impulse engine firing up! Slade's trying to steal the 'Michaelangelo'!" she yelled. A voice trilled from Mar's comlink. "Relax! He sure as Hell can't go anywhere without deactivating the barriers. So without those codes, he's screwed!" trilled Kei O'Halloran. Then she trilled once again. "Yuri! Ain't the 'Mikey' your shuttle? Use your codes to shut down the engines and secure it! He'll be OK trapped in there for awhile." trilled Kei.

Yuri activated her own comlink and spoke to the shuttlecraft with it. " 'Enjeru Michaelangelo', I command you to shut yourself down immediately. Turn off all ignition systems and secure all points of ingress and egress at once." she trilled. "State authorization and verification codes, Yuri." replied the shuttle. "Authority- 'Lovely Angel 2'- Yuri 3- Code word is 'Venus'. Verification sign is 'Airhead'." she trilled. "Correct, Yuri. Give countersign." requested the 'Mikey'. "Countersign is 'Pink Freak'." she trilled back. "Complying, Yuri. All ignition systems shutting down. All ingress and egress ports have been locked and sealed. 'Enjeru Michaelangelo' is now secure from intrusion or invasion, Yuri." reported the 'Mikey' to Yuri.

Yuri keyed the PA mike and spoke. "This is Senior Tro-Con Yuri Donovan of the 3WA/'United Galactica Federation of Galaxies', Mr. Slade. I know that you can hear me, sir. You have trapped yourself in that shuttle. The controls have been frozen and the doors are locked and sealed. You may consider yourself our prisoner. If you open that cabinet marked 'REP', you will find a strange looking device. Just key in or tell it oro you want and it will 'replicate' or copy it for you. It is programmed to accept only legitimate things so don't try asking for weapons, etc. You may as well make yourself comfy in there, pal. You'll be with us for about a fortnight or so." she informed the tall humanoid/alien lifeform who was wearing a 'Jason Voorhees' type mask. Then Yuri had another thought.

"Kei, if this Slade is as clever as Robin says he is, do we really want to leave him anywhere NEAR our 'God Gun' even if it has been disabled? And where are the guys who live on the 'Mikey' going to sleep? Hey dummy! I live there too, you know! Are you listening to me, Kei?" trilled Yuri.

"How the Hell can I NOT listen to you? You're screaming in my ear, dammit!" trilled Kei. "OK, you're quite right. We cannot leave him in there. Activate the 'Cyrol' gas pods inside and knock him out. Then get him out of there. He's way too dangerous to be kept here for long. We'll have to send him back to the 'Angel' and use the brig. For now, we'll secure him and put him in the 'Raphael's' holding cabin under guard. I'll use Ivanhoe, 'Zanza' and Angel as guards for him. We'll send Slade back after the game and your little 'shindig' tonight, Yuri. By the way, when exactly does it start tonight?" trilled Kei. At 2000 tonight but how'd you know about it? It was supposed to be a surprise!" trilled Yuri. "You expect to keep secrets with over 70 people around? Don't worry. I still don't know oro the party's for but I'll act like I'm surprises. OK? Oh, and Yuri- the 'Titans' are kids so no booze for them. Just sodas and stuff, OK?" trilled Kei.

"Arigato, Kei, but I don't think that the 'Titans' drink anything but coffee, tea, milk and soda. However, I'll warn the monk (Miroku) not to serve them anything 'hard'. Hey Kei! Oro's the score now? Twelve minutes left in the half. And the score? 14 to 7 in favor of New England? Mar will love taht. OK, I'm releasing the 'Cyrol'-- now. We'll see you back there in fifteen minutes or so. Sayonara, Kei. Yuri out." trilled the violet-maned vixen.

Kei keyed the PA mike and spoke. "This is Kei. Could Ivanhoe, 'Zanza' and Angel onegai (please) report to me aboard the 'Raph' as soon as possible? This is sort of an emergency. Kei out." She had decided to use her own shuttle for Slade's incarceration because it was the only one of the four 'enjeru' shuttles equipped with a secure 'holding' cabin- the closest thing to a brig cell she had available to her in these damned caverns! Kei checked that the cabin was secure and as an afterthought, she removed the 'replicator' from it! Oro had Yuri been thinking when she had told Slade how to use the Kami shimatta thing! Then she checked the door codes and had Mugghi and nammo install three particle beam force field barriers across the entry corridor as well as another one across the cabin door itself.

She returned to her own quarters and threw off her kimono. She quickly changed into sweats and boots. A shoulder holster rig followed with twin Mark XIII's. A black flight jacket went over this as well as gloves. A Thompson sub-machine 'disruptor' gun and a plasma rifle were criss-crossed across her back. The intercom on the 'Raph's' exterior door buzzed insistently. "Oro?" she called from her rooms. "We are here as commanded, my lady Kei and awaiting your orders." said the 'Dark Knight'. "Come on in, guys! Door's open." she yelled. The portal opened and the three guys entered and stared at the fiery-haired Amazon who met them.

"Going hunting, Boss?" chuckled Angel. "Ann and Yuri are bringing Slade Wilson over here. He'll be kept in a very secure cabin protected by force barriers but I want you three to stay in here and guard him. After Yuri's party tonight, we'll transfer him to the 'Angel's' brig. Don, Anton, the other two 'Angels' and the two Saiyaans (Vegeeta and Goku) will accompany him. Until that time, you three will stay aboard and keep the ship locked. He will be your responsibility. Lord Ivanhoe, you sir, are in charge. Mugghi and Nammo will monitor the 'Raph's' systems-- Ah, here they come now! Gomen (Excuse me) onegai, gentlemen." said Kei as she went to the aft cargo bay and keyed the ramp portal system. The ramp lowered and Yuri bounded up it even before it had touched the ground. She was closely followed by Inu Yasha and Cyborg who were carrying Slade. Wilson was cuffed, chained, gagged, shackled and still unconscious from the 'Cyrol' gas! The other four members of the 'Insane Six' and the rest of the 'Teen Titans' led by Robin, followed them in. Last to board was Ann Hathaway.

The captive was soon placed on the bunk in Kei's secure cabin. Cyborg and Robin began to unshackle him. "Whoa, boyos! Hold it a minute!" yelled Kei. Kei handed Inu Yasha her plasma rifle and her disruptor she gave to Raven. Beast Boy was handed one of Kei's Mark XIII ion cannons while Kei herself drew and levelled the other one at Slade! Starfire quivered behind Beast Boy. Mar, Kome and both of the Yuris as well as Kei 2 had already drawn their weapons to cover Slade. At a nod from Kei, Slade's bonds were removed and they all left the cabin. Kei closed and sealed the door behind her, keyed the door panel controls and activated the barrier. Then they all trooped to the end of the hallway after which Kei activated the other three force beam barrier fences across its entrance.

Kei next explained her plans for Slade Wilson to them. They were all in agreement that the Captain should make a general announcement so Kei called a meeting at 1600 hours for everyone in Cavern #2 where mar had docked the 'Leonardo'. By 1600, everyone (except Ivanhoe, 'Zanza' and Angel) was present in the 'Leo's' cavern (Cavern #2) for the announcements. Kei's plans met with general approval except that Han insisted on going along to protect the 'Flying Falcon' from Slade. Spike (the 'cowboy') insisted on accompanying his tomo, Han Solo. So, all told, eight persons would return Slade to the 'Angel'- the two chiefs (Don and Anton), the other Kei and Yuri, the two Saiyaans (Vegeeta and Goku), Han Solo and Spike Steigel. Toaccommodate everyone, dinner was moved from 1700 up to 1630 hours.

Continued in Ch 56-Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 56- Part 3

Here's the final part (3) of Ch 56 so it's sfn gang-K&K

Inu Yasha made the mistake of starting a food fight with Cyborg and Beast Boy. He got 'sat' by Kagome when he tried to use the kitsune (Shippou) for a shield. Kei was just returning from checking her sentries who were watching after Slade on her shuttle and was in no mood for games. She walked in for her dinner and-- SPLAT! The redhead got a faceful of ramen! Kei was not amused and no longer a 'happy camper' either! Beast Boy now made the mistake of thinking this was the most hilarious thing he had ever seen!

Yuri Donovan noticed all the commotion and breathed "Kami help us all now! Kei's going to blow big time!" Yuri vaulted over two tables at a time and tried her damnedest to get to Kei in time to stave off disaster! She almost made it too! By this time, Kei had already grabbed Beast Boy and Cyborg in her kelvinite grip and had then thrown them both across the dining hall which caused the 'Titanic Duo' to crash headfirst into Anton Wilhelm Gustav!

"Uh oh! Trouble and make it double! The Chief looks pissed! Kami alone can help us this time! Maybe I can calm him down!" said Yuri. "Er, sir, perhaps you should eat some dinner before you talk to Kei--" began Yuri. "I sure as Hell am not just going to TALK to her, Donovan, so get the Hell out of my way" yelled Gustav, shoving the tro-con aside and striding purposefully towards Kei!

"Keiterran Maureen Deirdre O'Shaughnessy O'Halloran! Oro the Fxxx do you think you're doing, Missy! This is a 'dining hall', not the 'gymnasium' and these folks are our 'guests', not your personal 'sparring partners'!" he bellowed.

"Sorry, sir." replied a chastised senior tro-con. Anton's response was cut off sharply by the general uproar from the 'rec room' (Cavern #1) next door!

End of Chapter 56. Chapter 57 'Yuri's Surprise Bash' or 'More Bedlam Onegai' to follow soon. Please r/r. Have a nice day and see ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 57- Part 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 69 ... LastLast