+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 63- Part 2

Here's Ch 63- Part 2 for ya-K&K

"Consider it done, Captain. I only insist on one proviso- I keep my two crewmen, the 'Green Baron' and Arkton. With myself, that's three so the remaining nine will be drawn by lot." Another redhead, taller even than Kei, stood there swathed in a long black cloak, her right fist across her chest in the classic buccaneer's salute. "It is an honour and a privilege to serve under such a fair and just commander." said Jane (Emma or Queen Emeraldas) Emeraldas, bowing to Kei.

"May the 'Emerald Queen' acquit herself well in this battle. I am honoured and privileged as well to have such a wise and courageous captain to command." replied Kei, returning Emma's salute. Anton glanced at his wristchromo which was reading 0950 hours. "Well, we may as well make an announcement for the 100 meeeting." he said, picking up the PA mike. "Will you do the honours, Kei or shall I?" he asked. Kei stuck out her hand and took the mike from Anton.

"Attention, onegai! We have a slight change to announce. The 100 meeting for the group leaders will now include all hands with no exceptions. The venue has been changed to Cavern #2 outside of the 'Leonardo'. We will have some very important matters to discuss with you. See you in ten minutes. That is all." Kei finished the announcement and handed the mike back to Anton. "Chief, let's do this by lot thing a bit differently. First, let's just ask for volunteers for each shuttle. Then if we still need people, we can determine who will be on each shuttle by lot, OK?" She was gazing directly into Anton's deep grey aizu as she spoke.

"Sure, why not? We'll ask for volunteers first. That means that those two Saiyaan tomos of yours and the wolf and dog demons will be the first volunteers. So will the 'Bebops' and Han Solo as well as 'Vash the Stampede' and Nick Wolfwood." said Gustav. "Han and Jett I'll need for relay services since they'll have the only other shuttles besides Emma's and hers will be in use elsewhere. Guess we'd better get this show on the road, hazu. Let's go." replied Kei. At 100 hours, all hands were packed into Cavern #2 except for the two prisoners (Warp and Slade) who would remain aboard the 'Donnie' and the 'Raph' respectively until they got to the 'Angel' when they would be transferred to the brigs. Right now both Slade and Warp were under heavy sedation and sleeping like the little 'enjerus' (angels) that they sure as jigoku weren't! Don, Anton, Kei and Yuri were seated along one side of a long table which was across the width of the cavern next to the 'Leo'. Behind them and easily visible to all was a huge vidscreen. On the table were several pieces of electronic gear including a vidviewer and a holographic projector. In front of each of the quads was a mike that was tied into the PA system. Speakers were mounted throughout the cavern so that all hands could hear the grim news and the important decisions which had just been reached on their behalf.

Don began by calling for silence which he got. Anton thanked them all for coming. Even the perimeter guards had been pulled for this conference. Anton Gustav looked around the huge cavern and sighed. Then he dropped the bombshell on them all! "Our scanners indicate that John Berringer's group is less than a solar day's journey from here. They also inform us that his entourage is now positively confirmed at 235 ships plus his flagship, the 'Starcrusher'. 'ISSP' sources have also told us that Berringer has put out contracts on all 3WA and 'UG' personnel. Tro-cons are worth 120,000 credits- dead or alive. However, he has a personal vendetta against our, that is, Don's and my tro-cons, Kei and Yuri and he's offering 20 million credits each with an added bonus of 50 million to whoever kills Kei O'Halloran! Many of you already know the reason why- for those who don't, it's simple. His brother, Max, was broken out of prison by a madman named Karp, 'Mad Dog' Karp. He wanted Max to train his troops in the use of a Type 28 powersuit which Max had invented and designed for use by the military. Max agreed readily but with one proviso- he wanted to borrow the prototype for 100 hours so he could exact revenge on the man responsible for his arrest and incarceration- Don Poporo, Sector Chief of Unit 235 of the 3WA! Max caused wholesale carnage and destruction throughout 'Furool City' before finally managing to infiltrate 3WA Headquarters. While he was there, he kidnapped Don's daughter, Rosa. Defending their boss and fearing for Rosa's safety, Kei and Yuri fought a vicious battle against him, eventually forcing him to the roof for a showdown when Karp returned to pick him up. Kei, operating the power cables which provided the energy source for the entire building, diverted all the energy she could muster to the main relay cable which overloaded the system and released a beam of pure ionic photon energy into and through Max and his powersuit! He was atomized instantly and the beam also destroyed Karp's ship along with the 'Mad Dog' and his entire gang of cutthroats. John never got over the loss of his brother and has seen it as his sworn duty to exact vengeance on the organizations and persons responsible for his brother's demise especially Kei since she was directly responsible for Max's death. We had intended to wait here for John to arrive and have a final showdown with him. However, now logic dictates that, discretion being the better part of valor and since we are hopelessly outnumbered that we take the first opportunity to leave this place and get back home. The storm which is raging outside will begin to subside a bit when the 'aizu' passes over us in a few hours. At that point, the solar wind's velocity will be at 335 kilos/hour. It is then that we will launch the 'Angel' and depart from 'Gysymeo'. That means that we will leave here and return to the 'Angel' just as quickly as possible. Of course, as Kei has pointed out, we cannot simply allow an army of over 200 ships to follow us home to 'Shimougou' either. To that end, Kei has devised a daring plan to solve this crisis. Although risky, we believe it to be our sole option and reluctantly, Don and I have approved it. But Kei can explain it better than I can." said Chief Gustav turning to Kei who raked her blazing green orbs over the whole assembly. "Look at the vidscreen behind me, hazu." she said, activating the holoprojector and showing the holomap star charts for that sector of space betweeen there and home with their route highlighted in crimson. "Here's the plan, guys." she said and began to explain her plans in more detail which caused some downright shocked expressions on the faces of the company. Inu Yasha opened his mouth and stared while Kouga said "Holy Shit! Kami save us all!" very loudly indeed.

End of Chapter 63. Watch for Chapter 64 'Pack Up your Troubles' or 'Kei's Daring Plan' coming soon. Enjoy. Please r/r and have a great holiday weekend. See you soon my tomos all.-K&K

Continued in Ch 64- Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 64- Part 1

Here's Part 1 of Ch 64 for ya-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Kouga, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter64 without further preamble:-

Chapter 64

'Pack Up Your Troubles' or 'Kei's Daring Plan'

Like a teacher lecturing her class, Kei was using a borrowed (Saitoh's) katana as a pointer to indicate each of the seven planets and their moons between 'Gysymeo' and 'Shimougou'. "Basically, we leave this planet using the storm as cover. That storm should slow down Berringer by several hours at least, another day at most. We run the 'Angel' here to 'Endor' which is the third moon of 'Antares' which will become our base of operations after we land there with the 'Angel'. Each one of these worlds and their moons are uninhabited which means that we are not risking any lives but our own. Meanwhile we will have already called out the cavalry. We contact the 'ISSP', 'Starfleet', 'Galactic Command, 'UG', the 3WA and whoever the Hell else we can think of to send us some assistance! We also let all the 'cowboys' out there know (via the 'Big Shot' program) that John Berringer and his cohorts and hirelings are all wanted felons having hefty bounties on their heads. This should flood the heavens with ships and force Johnny Boy to run for cover. I'm banking that he'll head for 'Shimougou'. Why? Simple. He wants me and he knows that I'll be heading there. Now the next part is a bit tricky. We put a crew of 12 including a captain on each of the four shuttles and on Emma's 'Queen'. Since Emma, the Baron and Arkton will be aboard the 'Queen' we will need only nine more to crew her. How do we pick the rest of the crews you ask? First and foremost we just ask for volunteers. The balance we draw by lots. The four shuttle captains have already been chosen and they are: Keitarou Riff who will command the 'Donnatella' and will defend 'Minerva'. Marlene Angel gets the 'Leonardo' and will defend 'Lyoko'. Yuri Donovan will captain the 'Michaelangelo' and will defend 'Eldrad'. Legato Bluesummers (most of the company looked shocked including Legato himself!) will command the 'Raphael' and will defend 'Antares'. Emma will captain her own ship, the 'Emerald Queen' and will defend 'Halcyon', 'Zygon' and 'Tekla' with her two shuttles, the 'Ruby Prince' and the 'Sapphire Princess'. My strategy should now be quite apparent. Fight delaying actions, falling back each time to the next world until we reach the last one, 'Tekla'. By then the reinforcements will have hopefully arrived. If Berringer attempts a retreat, he will drop back into the hands of those reinforcements. If he does manage to get past us (and he won't!) he'll encounter the 3WA, 'United Galactica', 'Starfleet' and 'Galactic Command' resistance. If we handle this right, we should be able to nab or kill over ten thousand of the most hardened mercs, killers, cutthroats, crooks, outlaws, etc. in the known universe. Remember that, despite the odds, we do have an 'ace in the hole'. John Berringer is the only person who has sworn a vendetta against these law enforcement agencies in general and me in particular! I'm betting that he's snowballed his flunkies into thinking that they will be confronting us here on 'Gysymeo's' Northern Coast and that our resistance wouldn't matter because we would be easily overwhelmed. When they get here and find their birds flown, he lose a damned good percentage of his armada because there ain't very many people baka enough to take on the 3WA, 'UG', 'Starfleet', 'Galactic Command', the 'ISSP' and us! Han's shuttle ('Flying Falcon') and Jett's ('Hammerhead') will act as ferries and relays because this operation could take up several days and we'll need to keep our ships supplied. When this crap is finally all over we go home ('Shimougou') and wait for word that 'Kronos' has been fixed. Then you all get sent back to your own times and places. The Doctors have kindly offered us the use of their three TARDISes (including 'The Master's') to ferry back whoever is stranded. OK, go and pack up for the trip. 'Mi-Ke' (the elf hunters' tank) and Cho Hakkai's jeep (from Sai Yuki gang) will transport on the 'Donnie' and the 'Mikey' respectively. Everyone leaves here on the same shuttle they came on. The 'newbies' we squeeze in wherever we can. We head back to the 'Angel' as soon as Mar (who was monitoring the storm) tells us the winds have dropped below 500 kilos and the aizu of the storm arrives.I want to launch just as soon as we're all safely aboard the 'Angel'. Enroute to 'Endor' we'll call for volunteers and cast lots for the crews. Any questions?" Kei left the floor open and resumed her seat.

Yuri arose and said "Just a reminder, gang, that we are on an ice planet which has temperatures of minus over 3,000 degrees Kelvin or over 15,000 degrees below zero Fahrenheit and the winds will be well over 400 kilos so dress as warmly as you can. We have plenty of cold weather gear so don't be afraid to ask for it. See Kome, Zoe, Leila, Rally, Bulma, Kaoru or me for oro you need. That's all I wanted to say." she said and again sat down. Kei stood again.

"And from now on it goes without saying that we are all on standby alert so I want every single one of you armed and ready at all times. If you have not done so already, now's the time to draw weapons before we leave these caverns. Anything else?" she asked.

Kome came forward and said "Kei, it seems a shame not to leave a few 'presents' behind for Berringer, if you get my drift!" she said impishly. "Hai, I sure do! OK, do it but do it quickly. Booby trap the whole place- caverns, mountain, passageways, the works! Mar said that the aizu is due here around 1600 hours so you have at the most- say- five hours. Can you complete your set-ups by then?" asked Kei. "No problem, Boss. It's a cinch!" replied Kome. OK, then, get to it! If no one has anything else to say this meeting is over. You're dismissed. Bye." said Kei, gathering up her paperwork.

Continued in Part 2 of Ch 64

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 64- Part 2

Here's Part 2 of Ch 64 for ya-K&K

Ed, Donnatella, Cyborg, Fred and Bulma were dismantling and then packing up the holoprojector and the other electronic gadgetry that Kei had just finished using in her presentation. Inu Yasha, Kouga and the two Saiyaans were taking down the vidscreen and carrying it piecemeal back to the 'Raphael'. The remaining Ninjas (Michaelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael), their sensei (Master Splinter) and their sister (April O'Neal) were helping Ann Hathaway and Keitarou to hand out weapons. Rally had returned to her scanning vigil on the 'Raph' and Marlene had gone back to the 'Leo' to monitor the storm's progress. Yuri returned to the 'Mikey' with the spies and the 'Titans' (except for Cyborg).

Legato had already asked Spike Miroku, Vash the Stamped, 'Derringer' Merrill Strife, Nick Wolfwood and Millie Thompson to be on his crew so the 'Raphael' needed only six more crewmen. Yuri had already asked Kome, the 'Titans' and the spies to be part of her crew so the 'Mikey' lacked only two crewmen. Marlene's crew already consisted of Angel, Spike 3 (the vampires), Charles Gunn, Fred, Cordelia Chase, Wesley, Master Splinter and his four sons so the Leo's crew was complete. Keitarou already had Kei and Yuri's 2140 counterparts, Jamie MacCrimmon, Spike Steigel, Serena (Sailor Moon), Haruto Sasaki (the witch hunter guy), Bulma, Vegeeta, Goku, Inu Yasha, Kouga, Kagome, Shippou, Miroku (the lecherous monk) and Sango (the demon slayer) so he already had more than enough to crew the 'Donnie'. That meant that only eight slots needed filling in all- six on the 'Raph' and two on the 'Mikey'. "Maybe we won't need to draw lots after all." thought Anton to himself. He glanced at his wristchromo. "Almost time for lunch. Better get busy with my own packing if I want to be done by lunchtime." he thought.

Yuri had been packing since last night and she was just about finished too. Most of the others were already packed since almost all of their belongings had been replicated for them. Don packed his gear up quickly and was ready to leave. Kei's idea of 'packing' was to simply throw everything she owned aboard her shuttle (the 'Raph') any which way she felt like! While she was doing that, the five captains reported that their shuttles (in Emma's case- her starship) were now fully crewed.

Yuri had had two latecomer volunteers. Misao had been bored and now that there was a chance of real action she was not about to pass that up! When Rally was asked to remain aboard the 'Angel' to assist Don Poporo on the scanners, Minnie Mae (the 'Blonde Bomber') Hopkins had decided to volunteer for duty. The 'Donnie'and the 'Leo' as well as the 'Emerald Queen' had full complements and she didn't really relish serving under an ex-criminal (Legato) so the 'Raph' was out too. Instead she asked Yuri and got the very last post on the 'Mikey'.

When Kenshin heard that his new tomo Vash was serving on the 'Raph' he also volunteered and where Kenshin went so went Kaoru. Louie wanted to be with his tomo Nick Wolfwood so he volunteered too and was accepted by Legato for the 'Raph'. Where her champion (Louie) went so also went Melissa. Merrill (the thief er treasure hunter!) and Genie weren't about to leave her alone with the magician so they went too.

None of the captains were really interested in sorcerers and elf hunters so the Orphen and Celsia groups were turned down. That is until Arkton told Emma that the elf hunters had a tank (Mi-Ke)! So Emma asked Ari, Junpei, Ryosko and Celsia to join her crew. They all refused to do so unless Orphen's team was allowed as well. Emma agreed at once so Orphen, Magic, Cleo, Stephanie and Lucky (the wolfen cub pet) were added. The trolls (Dorton and Voltron) wanted no part of that game so they decided to volunteer for 'Angel' duty. Kei reluctantly assigned them to Leila and Faye who put them to work on the replicators. Ila (who had becme close with Ari and Ryosko) volunteered for duty on the pirate's starship and since she was a tomo of both Arkton and his sister Starfire, Emma welcomed her aboard her crew.

Jett and Han didn't really need 'crews' but since they were to be the delivery boys, they decided that having a few hands aboard to help with the loading and unloading would be beneficial. The 'Hammerhead' had four extra seats while the 'Flying Falcon' had three so naraku, Sanosuke (Zanza), Saitoh and Yahiko were chosen by Jett Black. Han Solo's choices were Prince (Crybaby) John, Falco and Odo. He really only wanted Falco and Odo but since Kei O'Halloran had come close to wasting John several times already he decided that the 'Crybaby' was safer with him! Besides he and Falco were inseperable!

Now that the crews were set all that was left was to await the word from Marlene to pull out. The shuttles were crewed like this:-

'Raphael' to defend 'Antares': Captain Legato Bluesummers:Spike Miroku, Vash, 'Derringer' Merrill, Millie, Nick, Kenshin, Kaoru, Louie, Melissa, Merrill (treasure seeker) and Genie.

'Donnatella' to defend 'Minerva':Captain Keitarou Riff:Kei2, Yuri2 (2140 'Angels'), Jamie, Spike Steigel, Serena (Sailor Moon), Haruto, Bulma, Vegeeta, Goku (the two saiyaans), Inu Yasha, Shippou, Miroku (monk), Kouga, Kagome and Sango (demon slayer).

'Michaelangelo' to defend 'Eldrad':Captain Yuri Donovan:Alex, Sammy, Clover ('WOOHP' spies), Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Robin, Cyborg ('Teen Titans'), Kome, Misao and Minnie Mae (Blonde Bomber) Hopkins.

'Leonardo' to defend 'Lyoko':Captain Marlene Angel:Angel and Spike 3 (vampires), Charles, Fred, Cordy, Wesley, Master Splinter, his four sons ('Leo', 'Donnie', 'Raph' and 'Mikey').

'Emerald Queen' to defend (with her two shuttles) 'Halcyon', 'Zygon' and 'Tekla':Captain Jane (Emma/Queeen) Emeraldas:Fritz(Green Baron), Arkton (Starfire's brother), Ari, Junpei, Ryosko, Celsia (elf hunters), Mi-Ke (tank), Orphen, Magic, Cleo, Stephane and Lucky (wolfen cub pet)(Sorcerer's team) and Ila.

Kei ordered all the lights, speakers, hardware, etc. removed from the caverns and stowed away on the shuttles. The four force beam barrier units were to be the very last items loaded. Mi-Ke, the elf hunters' tank was transferred from the 'Donnie' to the 'Emerald Queen'. The 'Sai Yuki' gang's jeep was loaded aboard the 'Donnie' in its place. At 1200 hours lunch was announced and the five sailor scouts all dared Ed to streak through the dining area and then through all the other caverns! It goes without saying that Ed wasted no time in accepting the challenge!

She, Ein and Faye arrived at Cavern 2 for lunch. After they had been eating for a few minutes, Ed whispered to the 'cowgirl' that she just HAD to GO now! Faye asked Marlene (she had left Fred to assist Rally in watching the scanners and the weather reports on the storm while she had her lunch) if Ed could please use the 'Leo's' restroom. Smiling at Ed, Mar nodded. "Sure, hon. First door on the right on Level 2."

Ed quickly raced up the ramp and into the 'Leo' where she speedily found the restroom. Once inside there Ed stripped to the skin and ran down the corridors and gantryways to the opposite side of the 'Leo' and exited. She streaked through the dining hall cavern causing several screams, catcalls, whistles, squeals of delight (the scouts!), curses, laughter, and shocks until Kouga stuck out his foot and tripped her. Ed went down and tried to jump back up and run off again but Inu Yasha collared her and held her tight until Faye got over to take charge of the little oni (devil). Faye whipped off her blazer and draped it across Ed's shoulders to cover her state of undress somewhat. Then she hustled the miscreant aboard the 'Leo' and back to the restroom where the child had left all of her clothing. Faye shoved the garments into her arms and stood with her back to the door. "Now you just get your clothes back ON, young lady and stop all of this nonsense right now!" yelled Faye, shaking Ed roughly by the shoulders.

Meanwhile, back in Cavern #2 lunch had become yet another scene from that old Terran film 'Animal House' courtesy of Inu Yasha who threw his ramen at Miroku (who ducked) and it struck Saitoh and Sanzo (who didn't!). After a while the whole table joined in the melee! Then Sango, Misao and Kagome showed up! "Osawaru (Sit) boy!" yelled Kagome and the hanyou (who just happened to be standing on the table) crashed down facefirst into the other diners' lunches! Kagome made a wry face. "Gomen (Sorry) guys! I didn't realize he was up on the table. Get down off the table, Inu Yasha." she said. "Dam you, wench! You're always spoiling our fun!" he replied sulkily.

Yuri came in, grabbed a quick lunch and went back to the 'Mikey' to run a preflight check. She suggested that the other four shuttle and starship captains do likewise. Keitarou, Legato and Emma followed her out but Marlene didn't. "Mar?" asked Yuri. "Ran mine hours ago, Yuri." replied Marlene, glancing at her wristchromo. "Better get back so Rally can get her lunch though." she said. Halfway to the door her comlink trilled. "Mar here. Oro? OK. On my way, Rally." Mar exited and ran up the 'Leo's' ramp to the bridge where Rally was gazing into the vidscreen which clearly showed the storm's track. "Like I said, Mar. The aizu's very unstable." said Rally. "But Berringer's armada seems to be waiting for the storm to subside." she added and Mar nodded.

Continued in Part 3 of Ch 64

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 64- Part 3

Here's Ch64- Part 3 for ya-K&K

"Yeah. He can't risk it. Getting that many ships airborne at the same time would take hours and the aizu will last for only 15 minutes maximum. That instability could mean a duration (here) of just five minutes, if that. That changes our situation." said Mar, grabbing the PA mike and keying it. "Attention! All captains and flight crews to their shuttles now! This is a Priority 2 order. Authority- Kei 1, Yuri 2." commanded Mar, tossing down the mike. She glanced over at Rally and then she began to count down on her fingers. "Go, shi, san, ni, ichi, rei (5, 4, 3, 2, 1, zero)" and the door burst open! Kei and Yuri both hurtled through the doorway together.

"Oro the Fxxx's the idea of summoning my shuttle pilots?" demanded Kei loudly. "And who told you to issue a Priority 2 level command in our names?" squealed Yuri angrily. Instead of answering, Mar tapped the viewer screen with a gloved index finger. "That." she said quietly. "The aizu is very unstable. We may only get a launch window of five minutes. If I were you, Kei, I'd send back a flight crew right now to prep the 'Angel' so we can launch just as soon as all the shuttles are aboard her." added Marlene.

"Oro! You mean that we'd only have five minutes total to clear this planet's gravity well?" cried Kei. "Hai." replied the pert blonde. Kei grabbed the PA mike and keyed it. "Attention! Lunch is over! Load up all of your junk and get to the shuttles stat! Don't forget to load up our barrier units too. This is a Priority One order. Authority- Kei 1." She tossed the mike down and trilled Anton Gustav. "Gustav here. Oro is it?" he trilled. "Kei here, Boss. Mar just dropped a bombshell on us! That aizu's so unstable that we may only have a total of five minutes to clear 'Gysymeo' and her gravity well! I'm loading up the shuttles and sending them back to the 'Angel' but that takes time- time we ain't got! I need you or Don to take a flight crew back to prep the ship for immediate departure so it'll be ready to go when we get that window to launch." she trilled. "Got it, Kei. I'll send Don. Who do you suggest for the rest of that crew?" he asked. Kei thought a moment or so. "Not Yuri. I need her here. I can't go yet and Don's no pilot. Send Han. He'll have to fly that flight crew back on the 'Flying Falcon' anyway. Take Kome for communications. Use Ann hathaway for the pilot, Han for her co-pilot, Zoe for the navigator andtake one of the Mugghis and Nammos. Send Rally Vincent along to run the scanners. Get'em together and send 'em now!" she almost screamed. "Yes, ma'am!" replied her Chief. "Arigato, Boss. I owe you one." she said in a quieter tone. Then she spun back to face Marlene.

"Mar, trill me just as soon as that aizu gets here. I'll be on the 'Raph'. You and Kome all packed up?" she asked and Mar nodded. Kome stuck her head in the doorway and said "Just finished my packing and I'm all set to go. Need any help, guys?" asked Kome. "You're going back to the 'Angel' with Don Poporo and the rest of the flight crew so get into cold gear and report to Don at the 'Flying Falcon' stat. Ann, Han, Zoe, Rally, Mugghi and Nammo are going with you. Now move it!" ordered Kei. Kei trilled Emma on the 'Queen' and said "Listen up, Emma. I've got a special assignment for you." trilled Kei.

"On my way." called Kome, running back to her room to change. She was unzipping and peeling off her jumpsuit on the way there. Two minutes later she arrived at the 'falcon', breathless and panting. Don looked at his wristchromo and frowned at her. "We'd just about given up on you, kid! You trying to get me into more hot water with our boss, Kome? Ann and Zoe are already on the flightdeck. Get aboard. Han'll show you where to find the 'comm shack'. Are you armed?" asked Don. Kome held up her blaster and showed him her plasma rifle. Don nodded OK and gave her a shove up the gangway. He followed her up and hit the retractor switch which caused the gangway to shoot into its recess before he hit the door controls to seal the hatch. Then he ran forward to the flightdeck.

Han had greeted Kome and stuck her in his 'comm shack' which was aft and to the right of his flightdeck. Don checked that Ann and Zoe were strapped in. He tapped the 'comm shack' door and said "Kome, you strapped in and ready to go?" he asked. "Yes, sir, Mr. Poporo." she answered. "OK, Han. Take us back to the 'Angel' stat." he said and sat down in one of the gunner's seats behind Zoe and strapped himself in securely. Han fired up the quad engines and yanked down on the throttle. The 'Falcon' roared and lifted a few feet off the floor. Han tapped Ann's forearm. "Ann, tell Kome to get that barrier down for us." he said. "Kome? Ann. Call Kei and get the barrier opened for cavern #2. Trill me when you have confirmation that it's open." said Ann. A few seconds later Ann tapped Han on the shoulder. "Barrier's down. Go!" she yelled. Han nodded and accellerated. The shuttle shot down the tunnel past Inu Yasha, Kagome, Sango and Shippou who waved them on. The 'Falcon' yawed sideways and blasted through the entryway, climbing quickly.

"How long?" yelled Don, trying to heard over the quads. "Without these damned winds- ten minutes. With them- at least twenty, more likely a good half hour, Don." replied Han. Don trilled Kome. "Kome, Don. Call 'CC' on the 'Angel' and get outer airlock 1-A opened. Don't have him open the inner one before we get there." he said. "Got it. Roger, willco, sir." replied Kome. "Han, where's Rally?" yelled Don, his voice muffled by the 'Falcon's' quads. "My ready room- three doors back on your left, Don." shouted Han, fighting his stabilizers while his small craft was being buffetted by 850 kilo winds. Don ran aft and tapped on the ready room's door. "Come on in. It's open." called Rally Vincent. Don hit the 'open' panel and the door shot inwards. He entered and closed it with the inside door panel controls. Don could see why rally hadn't answered the door herself.! She was seated in front of an immense scanning apparatus- in nothing except a towel! "Are we up yet? (Don nodded) OK. Glad you came to spell me for awile so I can get some clothes on finally! I was in the shimatta shower when 'Her royal highness' ordered me over here to run the scanners. I told her I'd come as soon as I was able but she said 'Get your ass over there stat! I don't care if you're in your birthday suit! Move your ass!' So I grabbed a towel and my stuff and here I am!"

While she'd been explaining (Don had turned away) Rally had quickly dropped her towel, got into her unies, pulled on a pair of black chinos, a red pullover top and now she was pulling on her boots. Rally resumed her seat from Don. "You're not armed?" said Don. "Nai, Don. I forgot my damned guns! They're still on the 'Raph'." she said. Don handed her one of his Mark XIII ion cannons. "Here, take this. I always carry two. You hang around that baka redhead long enough, you start to pick up her bad habits!" chortled Don. Rally stuck the weapon into her waistband. Don returned to the flightdeck.

"Han, did you know that Rally wasn't dressed yet when she came aboard?" whispered Don, cupping a hand around Han's ear. "Nai, Don. I never 'saw' her when she came aboard. She just asked where my scan room was and I told her. I was busy with a preflight check and didn't even look up at her. I haven't heard a peep out of her since then. Not dressed, eh? She is now, I hope?" he whispered to Don. "Yeah, she is now but when I went in there she was sitting there wearing a towel and a grin! Kei ordered her over here while she was still in the shower!" said Don and they both guffawed. "Oro's so funny?" asked Ann while Zoe looked on. "Rally's dedication to duty!" replied Han with a chuckle. "I'll tell you later." he added. "Call Kome and have those airlocks opened." he said. Less than 300 meters away from them was where they'd left the 'Angel' but she was not visible to them as she was still under cloak.

"Ann, tell Kome to have 'CC' send us a signal to home in on." said Han Solo. A few minutes went by. Then- "OK, I've got it." said Han, swinging wide and yawing hard to starboard. Taking a deep breath, he steered directly at the signal's source and his 'Falcon' slid neatly aboard the 'Angel'. The outer doors shut behind them and the inner ones popped open. Ann, Zoe, Don and Han got up and headed for the exit. Mugghi and Nammo followed them out. When they passed the ready room, Han tapped on the door. "Are you decent, Miss Vincent?" he called. "Come on in, Captain Solo." she replied and han entered the room. "Tell Don I'll get him for that!" giggled Rally. "We're aboard the 'Angel'. Onegai follow me to the bridge." he said, still chuckling.

Continued in Ch 64 Part 4

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 64- Part 4

Here's Ch 64- Part 4 for ya-K&K

"Did you know that you are only the second female to be on my ship in the altogether?" he joked. "Who was the first?" asked Rally. "Leia Organa, my future bride." answered Han. "She's the leader of the 'New Republic' and right now she's visiting her brother, Luke Skywalker who is training Jedi knights with his sensei, Master Yoda on 'Dantoonine'." he explained. Rally blushed slightly. "Oro will your fiancee say if she discovers that I was aboard your ship au natural?" joked Rally. "She'd kill me so don't tell her!" said Han, suddenly serious. "She gets as jealous as Hell if I even look at another babe!" he added. The mall hazu (group) wasted no time getting to the turbolift. When all ahnds were on the lift, Don said "Bridge. Stat." Instantly they were whisked up to the flightdeck on Level nine. Don keyed open the bridge portal and stood aside to allow Rally, Zoe and Ann to enter. He followed with Mugghi and Nammo. Han came next trailed by Kome who had repped coffee and danishes for them at the small galley behind the bridge. Han seated himself in the co-pilot's seat while Zoe and Rally went to the nav room next door. Kome sat down in her comm seat at the console. Mugghi and Nammo were already checking gauges and running preflight warm-up tests on all the systems. "I think you're in my seat, Captain Solo." said Ann Hathaway. "Nai, darlin'. On this tub you're the pilot, not me. I flew this danged thing once on Mars and that was enough for me! It's too damned tricky, not at all like my 'Millenium Falcon'!" he answered, waving Ann into the pilot's chair. Ann seated herself and began to warm up the impul;se drive engines.

"Kome, tell Mar that we're ready to go on her word. Rally, anything on the scans? Zoe, make our bearing due West at 327. Han, check the fuel mix on those nacelles. It should be reading six by eight. Nammo, run a weapons check stat." Ann was efficiency itself. "Ann, four large shuttles and a smaller one showing onscreen and headed towards us. I think they're the 'Raph', 'Leo', 'Mikey', 'Donnie' and 'Hammerhead'. They're still thirty minutes out." responded Rally. "Roger that, Rally. Keep us posted." replied Ann. "All systems go." trilled Mugghi. "Roger that. Standby, Mugghi." said Ann. "On course. Just gimme the go ahead sign, Ann." said Zoe. "Roger, Zoe. Standby." replied Ann. "Keitarou reports order of ships as 'Donnie', 'Mikey', 'Leo', 'Raph' and 'Hammerhead'. ETA for the 'Donnie' is 15 minutes." reported Kome. "Roger, Kome. Better get down to the bays and stand by the airlocks." said Ann. "Roger willco." replied Kome. "Thrusters check out OK. Fuel mixture OK too. Engines are firing up nicely, Ann." said han. "Roger that, han. Standby." replied Ann. Kome trilled Ann. "Ann here. Oro? Hai, Kome. Mar reports our launch window will only last for three and a half minutes. The aizu is due at 1500 hours. OK. Roger that. We're ready here. (Ann glanced at the console chromos) 1425 hours! It's gonna be damned close! Keitarou is due in at 1440 hours. Hope the rest of 'em are right on his tail! Open inner airlock doors for 1-A to 5-E, Kome." commanded the stand-in pilot. "Roger, Ann. They're open. Standing by to open the outer ones." said Kome.

"Zoe, have you ever flown one of these things before?" asked Ann. "I've flown starships before but never one of these old antiques, Ann!" replied Zoe. "Who's calling my 'Angel' an antique?" Kei's voice trilled. "Never mind that now, Kei! You guys better speed things up! Mar said our window is only three and a half minutes!" trilled Ann. "Then we'll have to go as soon as the shuttles are aboard. Keitarou will get there first. Have him sent right up to the bridge. He's already flown the 'Angel' before and he'll know oro to do., Ann." yelled Kei, her voice drowned out by the roar of the twin engines of the 'Raphael'. "Roger willco, Kei." screamed Ann. "Kome, when Keitarou arrives, send him up here right away." trilled Ann to her comm officer. "Roger willco." she trilled back.

"Han, left nacelle thrusters are yours. Zoe, the right ones are yours. When I give you the go ahead, fire them n this order. Left 1, Right 2, Left 2, Right 1. Got it?" trilled Ann. Both of them confirmed their orders. "Mugghi, main thrusters on my mark. Got that?" she trilled and Mugghi meowed OK while Nammo beeped and hooted. "Come on, kid! Get here!" said Ann to herself. She was quite worried. She'd never ever taken up a starship of this size before! Kome trilled Ann who had just finished rechecking her systems for the tenth time. "Ann, I don't know how to tell you this but we've got more visitors!" Ann was in no mood to play '20 questions' with the 'freak' (as Kei called Kome!) and it showed in her temper! "Kome! If this is some sort of sick joke, I'll--" she began. "No joke, Miss H. We have got the grown up version of the 'Teen Titans' plus two! Kei will never believe these get-ups! They all look like fruitcakes and the call themselves the 'Justice League'! Their leader is a guy in aoishi with red tights. He's got a red cape and is sporting a big 'S' on his chest! He ID's himself as 'Superman'. Next we got a weirdo in green with a ring that he claims will emit a force beam barrier and he claims he's an intergalactic cop! His name is 'Green Lantern'. There's another joker in red with yellow lightning strikes who claims to be like 'Speedy Gonzales'! He calls himself the 'Flash'! Then we got a nutcase who can walk through walls! His name is 'J'onzz J'onnz' and he's called the 'martian Manhunter'. Then comes a crackpot in grey with a black mask, cowl and ears! He's known as 'Batman' and looks like a grown up 'Robin'. Now come the last two, both females. One's dolled up like your 'New England Patriots' with a golden lasso and a tiara! She's supposed to be an Amazon princess named 'Wonder Woman'! The last is best though with wings no less! Her outfit's green and red. She claims to be another cop and her moniker's 'Hawkgirl'. She's even got a 'morning glory' with her! (AN- A 'morning glory' is a mace without the chain and is used to bash things like a sledge hammer!) They came here on some kinda antique starship. They were on their way to a planet called 'Workoh' which I never even heard of before! Send them up? Are you baka or something? Kei'll kill us if we turn these nuts loose on her ship! I'll send 'em with Keitarou when he finally shows up! Ah, the 'prodigal son' returns! Gotta go, Ann! The spoiled brats are trying to punch holes in the ship!" Kome raised her Mark XIII and fired. SZZ! ZAP! POW!

A smoking hole had appeared in the inner bulkhead behind 'Superman'! "Look stupiid, you can't punch a hole in pure kelvinite with your bare hands! Oro do you think you got- superpowers or something? Now sit down over there like good little kiddies or the next shot I aim better!" yelled Kome Sawaguchi.

"OW! My hand hurts! But I- I am the 'Man of Steel'! Nothing can harm me but kryptonite! I have more strength than anyone on Earth! I just cannot understand this!" said a very puzzled 'Superman'!

End of Chapter 64. Chapter 65- The 'Justice League' Cometh! or Never Put Titans and Ninjas on Bridgewatch! to follow soon.

Please r/r and have a great weekend. Go Saints and patriots and kami bless and aid all of the poor folks in the Gulf States who have suffered so much at the hands of that monster 'Katrina'! Thanks and see ya soon-K&K

Continued in Ch 65- Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 65- Part 1

Here's the last chappie today in either 3, 4 or 5 parts so enjoy it and have a cool day-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Flash, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter65 without further preamble:-

Chapter 65

'The Justice League Cometh' or 'Never Put Titans and Ninjas on Watch'

"OK guys, allow me to enlighten you! This is AD 2251 and we are about to launch in our starship from a world called 'Gysymeo' which is a few lightyears from Mars- give or take. This is a 3WA/'United galactica Federation of Galaxies' starship- the 'Lovely Angel 2'. I'm a 3WA trouble consultant or tro-con, sort of an intergalactic police officer. You guys must have dropped through a hole in the space/time continuum so you're stuck here for awhile. This ship is made of a star alloy called 'kelvinite', a very dense metal which is a hundred times harder than diamond and a thousand times stronger than titanium. We've got a damper field in place which is why your super powers won't work. So 'Muscles' there probably has a broken hand. Let me see that, fellow. (Kome reached into her pouch and removed a mini tricorder. She scanned 'Superman's' hand and nodded.) Just a sprain, pal. No bones broken. (She sprayed some 'Darkonna' on it and wrapped his hand and arm in an ace bandage and placed his arm in a sling.) Just a disinfectant/antiseptic/antibiotic/painkiller., buddy. You're really lucky that it isn't broken! It'll heal fast here where the 'G' force is 150 on this planet. Excuse me, please."

Kome hit the 'open selected outer airlocks' panel and Airlocks 1-A to 5-E shot open. The 'Donnie' landed and she closed the 1-A airlocks at both ends. Jamie, the Saiyaans, Inu Yasha, Kouga and Keitarou were the first ones out of the shuttle. After a hasty explanation, the six of them along with Bulma, Kagome and Shippou escorted the seven 'Justice League' members to the bridge. The rest of the passengers disembarked and headed for either the rec room/bar or their own rooms. Almost immediately after that, the 'Mikey', the 'Leo', the 'Raph' and the 'Hammerhead' landed and disgorged their passengers who all left for either the rec room/bar, their own rooms or the bridge. As each new arrival landed, Kome sealed the airlock until all was once again secure. The time was 1457 hours or three minutes to launch! Kei, alighting last from the 'Raph' realized that she'd never reach the bridge in time for the launch.

"Everybody siddown and strap in good! We're launching!" she yelled. Then she trilled Ann. "The Hell with a countdown! Launch this Kami shimatta ship now and that's an order!" she commanded. Ann looked at their 13 new visitors. "Don, take them to the ready room and strap them all in. Keitarou, get over here and take us up." said Ann. She stood and dropped into Don's vacant seat and strapped in. Keitarou quickly strapped himself into the pilot's seat. "Han, Zoe. Fire nacelle thrusters. Left 1, Right 2, Left 2 and Right 1 in that exact sequence. Mugghi, fire main thrusters. Nammo, give me Warp 8.8 stat! Hold tight, folks! We're launching!" Keitarou yanked back on the throttle, hard and the 'Angel' lifted, propelled by the twin launch rockets beneath her keel. The ship rocketed skywards quickly and all hands were slammed backwards as a 'G' force of at least 250 struck the 'Angel' causing it to vibrate wildly.

"KR! Get this damned ship under control!" yelled Ann. Keitarou fought valiantly against the controls and was finally able to pitch and yaw until the ship was once again back on an even keel. Then he set 'George' ('George' is the autopilot) and arose, waving Ann back into the pilot's seat. "Just keep her steady, Ann." he instructed. Kei O'Halloran burst through the doors of the express lift and into the corridor behind the bridge. She shouldered open the rear bridge doors and strode up to the console. "We're just about to hyperjump, Kei, using the wormhole to 'Rygiel 11'." said Zoe. "Belay that! The wormhole's unstable! We'll jump but only where Mar tells us to jump! She's on her way up here." said Kei.

"We just made it off in time. The aizu is closing fast and we're not yet clear of the gravity well so brace for impact. Things are about to get rough." Marlene Angel's voice filtered through the bridge's intercom speakers. She'd arrived seconds after Kei and had gone straight to the nav room. Now she came over to the main bridge and Kei made a hasty decision. "Ann, get up. You too, Han." she commanded. "Mar, take the comm." she said, seating herself in the co-pilot's seat and strapping down. "Everybody siddown and sterap in!" she said and the bridge crew wasted no time in complying. Kei grabbed and keyed the PA mike. "Attention! This is your captain. We are about to be hit by a 3,500 kilo solar wind at a 650 'G' force! Strap yourselves down immediately and brace for impact! Do it now!" she yelled. Mar trimmed the pitch and corrected the yaw to compensate for the wind drag against the ailerons. Then she steered directly into the howling solar wind typhoon!

"Oro the Fxxx are you doing, Mar? You're taking us right into that shimatta storm!" yelled Kei angrily. "Nai! I'm drafting it, Kei. If I catch it just right, we can slingshot out of the gravity well. Then we can hyperjump safely." replied Marlene. Suddenly, without warning, a giant hand (or so it felt to the 'Angel' inhabitants!) grabbed the ship and hurled it far away from 'Gysymeo'. "We're clear of that gravity well at last." reported Mar quietly. "Prepare for hyperthrust jump on my mark, Kei." she added, checking the gauges one last time. "Zoe, engage impulse engines. Here we go. One, two, three, mark. Punch it, Kei" said Marlene. Kei hit the hyperthrusters and the ship accellerated to Warp 12. The stars became streaks of light in the darkness of space and the 'Angel' entered an anomaly within the universe.

"Hold that jump speed for another hour, Kei. We daren't risk a longer jump than that with these engines acting up the way they sometimes do." said Mar. "Kome! Contact 'Furool City' control and tell'em we're coming home at last!" crowed Kei. "I'm going to see to our newest guests. I'll be in my ready room. Send up the Saiyaans and the hanyou too." said Kei, walking through the rear doors and down the corridor to her ready room. "Valhalla, Authority Kei 1, Asgard." said Kei, planting her bare right palm on the door control panel. "Verified." replied 'CC' and the door to her ready room slid open with a whoosh. Seated around the huge conference table were seven of the weirdest looking bakas that she had ever seen! Kome was quite right. They did look like the grown-up version of the 'Titans' (plus two). The big guy in red and aoishi with a red cape did indeed have an 'S' emblazoned across his chest! He also had a bandaged right hand and his right arm was in a sling! Kei grinned and hit the 'Close' panel to shut the door behind her.

"Kelvinite is a star alloy and it's one hundred times harder than diamond and a thousand times stronger than titanium or steel! Since my ship is practically totally constructed with the stuff, may I suggest that you refrain from trying to punch any more holes in the bulkheads. My name is Kei O'Halloran and I am the senior trouble consultant or tro-con and captain of the 'Lovely Angel 2' which is a 'state of the arts' starship of the 3WA, the 'World Welfare Work Association', the law enforcement arm of the 'United Galactica Federation of Galaxies'. We have just left the ice world 'Gysymeo' and are now headed for our own home world of 'Shimougou'. The year is AD 2251 and due to extenuating circumstances beyond our control (My AD 2140 counterpart accidentally blew a hole in the space/time continuum of the universe!) you are our guests for a couple of weeks or so. Your special powers have been neutralized for our own safety. There is an energy blocking barrier in place on this ship. If I have your word that you'll cause us no more problems, I'll give you the freedom of movement to most of the places aboard the 'Angel'. Sorry about your hand, big guy. Well, take a few moments to decide. The alternative is a fortnight or so in my brig behind multiple force beam barriers and triple guard security. An questions?" Kei looked from one to the other of them and back. "By the way, who are you guys anyway? Where and when are you from?" she asked. The tall masked freak in grey answered her.

Continued in Ch 65- part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 65- part 2

Here's Ch 65- Part 2 for ya-K&K

"First, madam, we are from diverse worlds but we call the Earth (what you call Terra) our home. The time from which we hail is AD 2104 and we are the 'Justice League'. I am 'Batman' and the gentleman who was injured is our leader, 'Superman'. The dark haired Amazon is 'Wonder Woman' and the redhead is 'Hawkgirl'. The fellow in green with the ring is 'Green Lantern'. The shapeshifter in the long cloak is 'J'onzz J'onnz' or the 'Martian Manhunter' and the kid in red is the fastest guy on Earth- the 'Flash'. We protect 'Terra' from all sorts of villains, troubles, natural disasters, invasions and many other things, however, we call it the 'Earth'. Our ship is below in one of your docking bays. We were on our way back home from a world several galaxies away called 'Workoh' (Kei smiled. 'Workoh' was her own original home world where she had been born and raised until she had been transplanted to 'Shimougou' when she had joined the 3WA!) when we must have been drawn into this 'hole' of yours and we wound up here. You say we are stuck here. OK, I will vouch for our behavior and we will cause you no more grief, right? (He looked over his companions ending on 'Superman' who nodded) You have my solemn word on that on my honour as a gentleman and as a member of the 'Justice League'. Incidentally, I have no 'super' powers of my own but the rest of the team do. They can all fly except for 'Flash'. 'Superman' is the strongest man on Earth while 'Flash' is the fastest. 'Wonder Woman' and 'Hawkgirl' have superstrenth. 'Hawkgirl' and 'Green Lantern' are also intergalactic cops. 'GL' can generate a shield which he can use to both fight and protect. 'J'onnz J'onnz' the 'Martian Manhunter' is the sole survivir of the first inhabitants of Mars. 'Batman' finished his lengthy explanation and bowed. Kei bobbed her fiery head.

"OK, I'll release you. However, their powers still won't work so don't try jumping off any catwalks and flying. Coming home from 'Workoh', eh? That's where I was born twenty years ago. Well, I hope you guys won't mind sharing quarters. I think I'll put you in with the 'Teen Titans', the 'Ninja Turtles' and the 'WOOHP' ('World Organization of Human Protection') spy girls down on Level 5." said Kei. "The 'Titans' are here too?" asked an astounded 'Batman'. "You sound surprised, tomo watashi (my friend). You know Robin and his little band of bakas, Bat?" rejoined Kei.

"We've met before. To answer your earlier question, Ma'am. Nai, we don't mind sharing at all." he said. "Drop the 'Ma'am', Bat. I run a very informal ship and we're on a first name basis so no titles, OK?" said Kei and they nodded their understanding. "I'm sure glad that you've decided to cooperate. My brig's already got two occupants and seven more would have been a tight squeeze (she tactfully did NOT mention the 'other' secure 'brig' areas she had on the 'Angel' such as the 'dungeons' on the sublevels!) so it'll still be just 'Slade' and 'Warp' in there." Kei said, turning to the door's keypad. "I really didn't want to tie up my ready room either." she added, coding the door release.

"Batman' and his roku (six) companions seemed to be in a state of shock! "You captured two of the most dangerous and deadly criminal masterminds in our galaxy?" demanded 'Batman' and his companions together. "Hai. Yeah, we did. Why? They sure didn't seem all that tough to me." she replied. "We've been trying to nab 'Warp' for years and the 'Titans' have been after 'Slade' since 1999." answered 'GL'. "Do we get our weapons back?" asked the redhead. "Your 'morning glory'? Hai, if you promise not to try bashing up my ship with it! The rest of you can have your stuff back too. I'll have someone give you the 'grand tour' after dinner. Oh, that reminds me. Here, these are comlinks. We use them for communications. We have earrings for the ladies and pens fore the gentlmen unless one of you guys prefers-- (The five males shook their heads emphatically and took the pens) Just speak normally and they'll activate." Then she trilled Leila. "Leila? Seven more for meals. Zoe, as soon as we come out of hyperthrust jump, onegai come on down and help out Leila in the galley. Yuri? How are our patients? Good. Nai, don't give them their guns back just yet. They're too damned trigger-happy! Yuri, triple the brig guard and have Nammo erect a fourth barrier too. Find our godson and our two 2140 counterparts and send 'em up to my ready room. I want them to give the 'Justice League' a tour of the 'Angel'. Better get some more bunks repped on Level 5 'cause I'm going to put these guys, the 'Titans', the 'Ninjas', the 'Valley girls' ('WOOHP' spies), the elf hunters and the treasure hunters on that level. Think we could squeeze Kirika and Mirieille in there too somewhere? OK. You take care of that stuffand I'll look in on Rally, the time lords, the medieval group, the Samurais and the demons. Then I'll touch base with the Saiyaans and the 'Sai Yuki' gang too. (Kei glanced at her wristchromo) We'll be coming out of hyperjump in thirty minutes. It's 1530 now so let's have dinner at 1700. OK? Great! See ya then, Yuri." she trilled. The cool efficiency of Kei intrigued 'Batman' and his six companions.

"You're REALLY in charge?" asked 'Batman' incredulously. "Hai, that's oro I told you." she replied. Kei, how many passengers have ya got on this tub?" asked 'Flash'. "You'd have to check with Yuri to be sure but I'd say about a hundred or so." replied Kei offhandedly. "Ah, here's my godson, Keitarou with 'his' Kei and Yuri. Konnichi wa, Keitarou, girls. Onegai give these good folks the grand tour. Then find your Auntie Yuri on Level five and get 'em settled in. 'Batman', 'Superman', 'Green Lantern', 'J'onnz J'onnz' the 'Martian Manhunter', 'Flash', 'Hawkgirl', 'Wonder Woman'- meet my godson, Tro-Con Keitarou Riff and his companions, Tro-Cons Kei and Yuri from 2140. He's from 2268 by the way." said Kei, making the introductions. "Nice to meet you, folks." replied the trio, extending their hands to the 'League' members. Keitarou left them for a moment and tapped his Auntie Kei on the shoulder.

"Auntie! We have got to return to 'Gysymeo' stat! We forgot Emma and her crew and the 'Emerald Queen'!" said Keitarou anxiously. "Calm down, kid. They were left behind for a reason. They're setting up some 'party favors' for Berringer and his retinue. I switched crew members too. Ila is with Yuri on the 'Mikey' while Mae ('Blonde Bomber') is on the 'Queen' with Emma. You've seen the havoc she can create with smoke bombs and stun grenades? Well, now she's using real high impact explosives! They're 'booby-trapping' the ice caverns. Oro do ya think Berringer will do when he finds us gone? He knows we're going home but he doesn't know oro route we'll be taking. He and his thugs are tired and that solar storm is strong. I'm betting that he try camping out in the caverns for a few days. Emma knows our route and I told her to pull out and cloak when she's finished. She'll wait until the very last possible moment, set the timers and get the Hell outta there! Then she'll catch up to us so stop worrying, kid." explained Kei. The intercom blared at that moment.

"Brace yourselves, folks. It's 1600 and were coming out of hyperthrust." said Marlene. She disengaged the hyperspace thrusters and eased back on the throttle dropping back into subwarp speeds. Gradually the lines of light became stars and asteroids and planets once more. Mar gently touched her controls and the impulse engines fired, roaring out their defiance.

"Warp core online, Mar." said Zoe. Mar nodded and glanced over at Kei. "Go to Warp 8.6 and refire right nacelles." instructed the redhead. Zoe increased Warp speed to 8.6 and nodded to mar who tapped the nacelle panels and refired both right hand thruster units. The effect was instantaneous! The 'Angel' ripped forwards smashing them all abckwards against their seats.

"Zoe! Correct internal 'G' force to 150 to compensate." ordered the pilot. Zoe complied and the cabin's pressure lessened allowing the crew to once more sit normally. "Oh, my aching back!" complained Han Solo. "Kei, I've got a hail coming in for you." said Kome. "Onscreen." replied Kei. "Roger willco." replied Kome. A blurred image appeared on the vidscreens. "The signal's very faint, Kei and I'm afraid that's the best vidpic we're gonna get." said Kome.

" 'Emerald Queen' calling 'Lovely Angel 2'. Come in. Over." called a familiar voice. Kei hit the 'transmit' panel. "This is the 'Angel 2'. I read you, Arkton, over." yelled Kei eagerly. "Arigato Kami! At last! Is that you, Kei? Over." replied the Tamaranian. "Roger that, Arkie. It's me. Oro's your status? Give me your report, onegai. Over." said Kei. "That's a Roger. We've finished setting up the 'surprises' in all four caverns here. ETA for Berringer's forces is twelve hours. Should we set the timers for fourteen hours? Over." asked Arkton. "Roger, that's an affirmative. Set 'em for fourteen hours and get the Hell outta there! Rendezvous with us on 'Endor'. Understand? Over." said Kei. "Roger, see you soon. Onegai be sure to give my 'ai' (love) to Star for me. Any other orders, Kei? Over." said Arkton.

Continued in Ch 65- part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 65- Part 3

Here's Ch 65- Part 3 for ya-K&K

"Ooh! That is my brother! Konnichi wa, Arkie-Poo! How are you?" A stunned bridge crew turned around and stared at the speaker who had just arrived. A tall, fiery-maned beauty clad in a violet hotpants outfit with matching over the knee Cavalier boots whose aizu were the deepest shade of green they'd ever seen was standing there. "Starfire! Oro the Hell are YOU doing up here on the bridge? Does Robin know that you're up here, kid?" demanded Han Solo sternly. She giggled. "Nai. Leila sent me up to tell you dinner's ready. May I onegai talk to my brother? Onegai! Kawaii (Pretty) Onegai!" pleaded the strange Tamaranian girl. Kei finally relented. "OK but just for a minute, Star. Go ahead and talk to him. He'll hear you." she said. "Arkie? Arkie-Poo? It is you, is it not? Oh, my brother. I have missed you so much! Are you well? Where are you? Why have you not come back to us here? When are you coming back?" bubbled Starfire.

"I'm fine, Star. I'll see you soon. I can't tell you anything else. Shimatta (In this context 'Shimatta' means 'I love you very much' not 'Dammit') Sis. Bye. Ja mata, Mar." he replied. "But--I-I" began Star. "I said a minue, kid, not a frigging hour! Now say 'ja mata' to him." said kei. "Ja mata, my dear brother. Shimatta to you too, Arkie-Poo!" said Starfire.

"Robin sent me up here to find Starfire. You guys seen her?" asked a sulky Raven from the doorway. "I am here, Raven! My brother chas called me and we had such a wonderful time chatting! Do you know what he and the Baron and Emma are doing?" she bubbled. Starfire's gossiping was cut short by Zoe. "Star, you do know that you are not to tell anyone anything that you overhear on this ship, don't you?" she asked. Star nodded. "I guess so, Miss Zoe." she replied. "Well, that's especially the case on my bridge, Star." warned Kei. "Raven, take her back downstairs to dinner and find seven others who have finished their meals and send them up here to relieve us on watch. And Raven, not a word about Star's brother and our fireworks on 'Gysymeo'." warned the redhead. "I am not a gossip, Boss. We'll send up a crew to stand watch for you guys. Ja Mata. Come on, Starfire, let's go." replied Raven, dragging the tall Tamaranian girl out the door with her.

A few moments later the door was pushed open and a voice said "Did you folks need a crew to relieve you?" asked Donnatella. "Permission to come aboard, ma'am?" said Michaelangelo, clowning around as usual. "Just get the shell in there, Mikey!" said Raphael gruffly. "We're here to spell you guys for awhile." said Leonardo. Kei had returned their own weapons to them, however, she had insisted that they each carry a sidearm beam weapon as well so each of them had a Mark XII blaster strapped to their sides. "Don't you four ever shut up? Sorrry. Cyborg, Beast Boy and Robin reporting for duty as ordered, Captain!" said the half human/half robot 'Teen Titan'. "Wanna hear a good one?" said Beast Boy. "Where do you want us, Kei?" asked Robin, their leader. Kei suppressed a chuckle.

"Donnie, take the pilot's seat, Leo- co-pilot, BB- navigator, Cy- weapons, Raph- communications, Mikey, help Beast Boy, Robin- on scanners next door. Mugghi and Nammo will assist you with whatever you don't know about. The 'Angel' is on 'George' (autopilot) and we're a day out from 'Endor'. Now a word of warning to all of you but especially to BB and Mikey. This ship has the most powerful beam weapon ion cannon in the twelve galaxies of Orion! A sonic beam ion cannon which we call the dreaded 'God Gun', so be careful! Onegai do not play with anything on the console. There's a galley back there if you get hungry or thirsty. Feel free to help yourselves. Someone will relieve you guys at 2400, er midnight. Have fun." said kei, spinning her Mark XIII's into their holsters and heading out the door. Han, Ann, Kome, Marlene, Zoe and Rally followed in her wake. As soon as the door shut, Mikey yelled "Who wants food?" Raphael just shook his head. "Mikey, do you ever think of anything besides your stomach?" he asked. "OK, Mikey. Take BB with you and just bring us all back some snacks and drinks. You two know how to use a replicator, I hope?" said Donnie. Both Mikey and BB gave him blank looks.

"Leo, go with them." said Donnie. The trio departed and soon returned, laden down with goodies. "Hey, Cyborg! See if they've got any cool video games on there!" said BB. "OK, BB, you got it! Hey, where'd they put the video games on here?" yelled Cy. Maybe this is it." said BB, punching a yellow panel marked 'IRL' and flipping switches on the console at random. "Ionic Resonance laser activated. Target identified as hostile. 'IRL' will fire in five minutes." said the console computer. "Oro the Hell did you do, BB? Shut that thing off!" yelled Cyborg. "I can't, Cy! And it's locked on that ship out there too!" replied a panicky Beast Boy. "What is that ship it's targeting anyway, guys?" yelled Raphael. "I can't shut down the weapons systems either!" he added.

"That's the 'Emerald Queen'! It's one of ours! Oro the Hell are you bakas targeting it for?" said Zoe, keying in the override command codes. " 'IRL' aborted. Systems shutting down." said the computer. "OK, children! Who turned it on?" she demanded sternly. "We were just looking for video games, Miss Zoe, ma'am!" whined BB. "The Hell with that! Who turned the damned thing on?" she demanded. "I guess I sorta did." replied BB sheepishly. Zoe keyed a concealed keypad. "Video games console activate." she ordered and the vidscreen was instantly covered with a long list of game titles. "Play with that and don't touch anything else!" warned Zoe, exiting the bridge.

"Radically awesome, dudes! Can I play too?" yelled Mikey. "Will you guys keep it down! I'm trying to sleep!" growled Leo. "You can't take a nap, man! You're the co-pilot, Leo!" cried Donnie. "Oh, for shell's sake! It ain't like we're going anywhere, Don!" said Raph. "Excuse me, Raph but we happen to be heading towards 'Endor' at six times the speed of light!" said Donnie. "Then who's driving this crazy thing?" said BB worriedly. "That Kome babe said some dude named 'George' but I haven't seen him yet!" said Mikey. " 'George' is the autopilot, stupid." explained Leo, yawning. "I though you and BB were going for snacks, Mikey?" said Raph. "We did but we didn't get enough and we can't run those replicator thingys. Come on Leo and show us how to work 'em again! Please!" yelled Mikey. "Please go with them, Leo. Then you can take your nap. OK?" pleaded Donnie.

"OK, Don. I'm going. What do you guys want?" asked Leo. They all started yelling at the same time. "Just get some of everything you can think of, Leo." said Donnie. "Don't forget pizza!" yelled Robin from the nav room next door. The trio departed with Mikey leading the way. Cy trilled Robin just as soon as they'd gone. "Yo, Robin! What did Star do to get everyone up here so mad at her? Raven was calling hre a loud-mouthed bimbo in the cafeteria!" trilled Cyborg.

Continued in Ch 65-Part 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 72 ... LastLast