+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 65- Part 4

Here's Ch 65- Part 4 and that's it for awhile so enjoy it and toodles. See ya soon-K&K with

"I dunno, Cy. Apaprently, she overheard something her brother told the Boss (Kei) and Zoe and she blabbed it to Raven. Arkton's on the 'Emerald Queen', isn't he, Cy?" trilled Robin. "Yeah. They got that blonde bomber freak (Minnie Mae) from Chicago with them too." trilled Cyborg. "They probably have some kind of booby traps set up for Berringer and didn't want it leaked out. And you know our Starfire!" said Robin. "Oh yeah, baby! I know what you mean!" replied Cyborg.

The rear doors parted and the foraging party returned laden down with more goodies. "Pizza for Robin, natchos and ribs for Cy, Tofu for BB and burgers, fries, munchies and shakes for all of us, dudes!" yelled Mikey as he, BB and Leo handed round the trays. Sodas and shakes followed with coffee for Don and Raph. Leo resumed his seat, leaned back, put his feet up on the console and was soon asleep. Donnie was busily engaged in studying a schematic of the 'Angel'. Raph and Cy were checking out the weapons arrays. Mikey and BB were playing Dragonball GT video games and stuffing themselves with munchies. Crumbs were everywhere and poor Robin was eating pizzas and drinking shakes while still scanning for bad guys. Apparently he was the only one doing any work! "Boring crap but somebody has to do it." he said to himself (or so he thought!).

"Yeah, ain't it, kid?" Rally Vincent had quietly finished her dinner, had a few drinks and had quickly become bored. Minnie Mae was aboard the 'Queen'. Misao, Sango and Miroku (the monk) were watching Terran TV shows (Project EDEN and Crusher Joe films). The Saiyaans were training. The flight crew was getting some much needed sleep. Leila, Zoe and the scouts were cleaning up the dining hall and finishing up the dishes with Legato and Spike Miroku. The 'Bebops' were catching up on 'Big Shot' (the bounty hunter show). Ed and Ein were playing on one of the TARDISes. The demons were drunk (as usual!). The demon hunters were sick and the 'Justice League' kept to themselves (the snobs!). Starfire and Raven were meditating (Azarath-Metrion-Xinthos!) so Rally decided to return to the bridge.

"Sit down, Miss Rally, please." invited Robin. "Just Rally, if you don't mind, Robin." she replied, sitting down beside him and shrugging off her jacket. "Why do you wear a mask, Robin?" asked the svelte brunette bounty hunter. "Dunno Rally. I just began to when I started the 'Titans', I guess. Do you like it?" he asked. "Oh yeah! I think it makes you seem like so-o-o mysterious, man!" she purred, leaning closer to him and putting her arms around him.

"SO! You prefer this dark-haired female, Robin! I thought you liked ME!" sobbed Starfire who had come in quietly behind Rally. "Star! It's not what you think! Really! I do like YOU!" yelled Robin, shaking off Rally's embrace. He shook her so hard that she fell out of the chair and onto the floor! As she got back to her feet, there was a tearing or ripping sound from behind her.

"I see England, I see France! I see Rally's underpants!" crowed BB from the doorway. "Holy crap! Excuse me guys! Please!" cried Rally, snatching up her jacket and tying it around her waist before ahe backed out the nav room door and left the bridge. Her slacks had split right up the rear! Robin was frowning at BB. "That wasn't very nice now, was it, BB?" scolded Robin. "Sorry but it was just so-o-o funny,man! I just couldn't resist it, Robin!" he replied.

Star was still sniffling and sobbing uncontrollably and she was still sitting on the floor. Robin and BB were bent over her and trying to console the distraught Tamaranian. "Can't you guys leave her alone? Now look what you did! You made her cry! Come on, Star and we'll meditate some more. You guys should be ashamed of yourseleves!" admonished Raven, leading Starfire off the bridge.

"Hey dudes! What the shell is that thing? And there's another one and another and another and another! There's like hundreds of 'em! Cowabonga! Like totally awesomely radical, dudes!" yelled Mikey. Donnie looked up from his plans and glanced at the monitoring vidscreens. Leo awoke and joined Donnie and raph in staring at the vidscreens. Cyborg looked as well. "Holy Toledo! An asteroid field! And we're headed right for it guys!" he yelled as Robin and BB ran in.

END of Chapter 65. Chapter 66 'Reminiscing in Space' or 'Dark Knight's Treasure' to follow soon. Hope all the folks down South weathered the storms Katrina and Rita OK. Hope that's it for hurricanes for this season for their sakes. Please r/r/suggest. Thanks for your interest and see you soon. Have a nice day, gang!-K&K

Continued in Ch 66- Part 1

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Hey man! Well I got done with the first two chapters, and it seemes that you are missing chapter 3, but oh well, um, you have a very great volcabulary, i didnt quite get the whole transformers theeme, but when i read more i will probly get it, um... lets see here. You use alot of characters in the begining, and it confused me a little, but I like the wide Variaty, Keep up the work, hope you can get published and what not, i will post back when i read a little more! *claps*
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    Hey man! Well I got done with the first two chapters, and it seemes that you are missing chapter 3, but oh well, um, you have a very great volcabulary, i didnt quite get the whole transformers theeme, but when i read more i will probly get it, um... lets see here. You use alot of characters in the begining, and it confused me a little, but I like the wide Variaty, Keep up the work, hope you can get published and what not, i will post back when i read a little more! *claps*
    Sorry about that. Seems my earlier chappies are a bit mixed up. But after a careful search I did find Ch 3 as the last entry on page 2 and the first entry on page 3. Ch 5 is page 3's second entry. After Ch 12 it sorta settles down. If you have more problems let me know. You should read Ch 3 though 'cause it contains both a character list and the meanings of many words/phrases I will be using throughout the rest of the novel. Sorry but you cannot publish ff's that do not use 'original' characters. That's why ff's have disclaimers at their beginnings to cover our asses from libel and plagiarism suits! Read on a bit farther and then tell me how ya like it. Your Kay/Michelle 'Strand' tale was cool! Look for a critique soon. Again gomen for the chapter snafu's. SFN and toodles-K&K

Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

I have just posted the titles for Chappies 66 to 80 in my Profiles page. Check out the story thus far and let me have your thoughts. SFN and See ya soon. Kami bless you all and toodles-K&K

PS- HTDD couldn't find chapter 3 and I noticed that my early chappies are a bit mixed up. Onegai tell me if you have any others you cannot locate here. Arigatou and see ya soon-K&K

Thanks

Exclamation Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

OK- I'll post this here and in my Profile too. These are the chapters and their corresponding page numbers in my thread Dirty Pair Fanfiction:-

1- Ch 1 and 2
    2- Ch 4, 6 to 11 and 3
    3- Ch 3, 5, 12 to 17
    4- Ch 18 to 22
    5- Ch 23 to 26
    6- Ch 27 to 31
    7- Ch 31 to 33
    8- Ch 33 to 37
    9- Ch 38 to 40
    10- Ch 41 to 44
    11- Ch 44 to 47
    12- Ch 47 to 50
    13- Ch 50 to 53
    14- Ch 54 to 57
    15- Ch 57 to 61
    16- Ch 61 to 65
    17- Ch 65 to ?

Have a nive day and toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Anyone out there know why I am refrred to under my avatar as a 'Diamond in the Rough'? I don't mind- I just wondered why? Arigatou-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 66- Part 1

Here's Ch 66-Part 1 for ya-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK BB, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 66without further preamble:-

Chapter 66

'Reminiscing in Space' or 'Dark Knight's Treasure'

Robin took charge immediately. "Robin calling flight crew. Come in." He had turned on the PA mike and was yelling into it. "Oro is it?" asked a sleepy Kome. "We're headed directly into an asteroid field, Kome. Get somebody up here stat!" he yelled. "On our way, Robin." replied Marlene. All the ruckus (of course) woke up Kei and Yuri as well as Zoe. "Flight crew- get to the bridge stat! Somebody wake up Solo and Hathaway (Han and Ann)! We'll need them too." trilled Kei. Soon all seven members of the flight crew were assembled on the bridge. "Oro the Hell! Oro cyclone hit this place? It looks like a dump!" cried Ann Hathaway. "Never mind that now, Ann! Mar, take the nav comm. Ann, co-pilot. Han, pilot. Zoe, help out Ann. Yuri and Kome, on weapons. The rest of you- wait in my ready room or the break room back there!" commanded Kei, pointing to the rear doors of the bridge.

"Han, you familiar with this place?" asked the redhead anxiously. "Holy shit! We must be west of 'Endor'! That would make this the 'Tyrollian Belt'! Marlene, come about 90 degrees to bearing 4-0-0 due west. Computer, auto pilot off. Zoe, plot me a course through this mess stat! I'll try to keep us from hitting anything in the meantime! Yuri. Kome. Stand by on those plasma cannons in case we have to blast our way through! Zoe! You got that course for me yet?" Han yawed to starboard and came back hard to port, barely avoiding five more chunks of huge floating rock. "OK, Han. Got it. Sending it to you now." trilled Zoe. "Roger, Zoe. Got it. Mar, back to 4-9-0 south southwest and hold there for six minutes then go to 3-5-0 south southeast for an hour. That should see us through the belt." said han. Kei thought a moment. "Kome, hail the 'Queen' and get Emma for me." she ordered. "Roger that, Kei." replied Kome. " 'Angel 2' calling 'Emerald Queen'. Do you read me? Over." hailed Kome.

"Roger, 'Angel 2'. This is the 'Queen'. Arkton here. Over." replied Starfire's brother. "Roger that. Standby for Kei. Over." said Kome. "Kei, I have them on hail." she said. "Roger, Kome. Transfer hail to my ready room and put'em onscreen." replied Kei, jogging down the back hallway. She keyed open the door of her ready room and entered. Seated around her table were the four 'Ninjas' and the three male 'Titans'. "Go back out to the bridge and observe operations but don't get underfoot." she said. The seven 'watch' memebers got up and left. Kei keyed the door closed and sealed it. "Onscreen Kome." she trilled. Instantly Arkton, the 'Green Baron' and Emma appeared on her vidscreen. "Hai, Kei? Oro is it?" asked Emma politely.

"Have you finished with your rigging?" asked Kei. "Hai, that is an affirmative, Kei. According to our scans, the 'Angel' seems to be on the opposite side of the 'Tyrollian Belt' and almost at 'Endor'. Might I suggest that we go directly to 'Halcyon' and bypass the belt?" said Emma. "Hai, Emma. Make it so. Emma, can those charges you set be detonated by remote control?" asked Kei, her green aizu twinkling devilishly. "Of course. Why?" replied Emma cautiously. "Am I also right in assuming that those charges are set just within the caverns' doorways?" asked Kei. "Hai. So?" replied Emma testily.

"So if you were Berringer and you couldn't land closer than ten kilos from the caverns but you wanted to see if they were occupied and time was pressing., oro would you do?" asked Kei impishly. "Hover in close enough to the caverns to launch a probe or just fire off a few rounds--OK, Kei! I get it now! Watch them on the scanners and when they're in position- detonate! But Kei, our scanners are nowhere near powerful enough to scan from 'Halcyon'. A good idea though." said Emma. "Maybe yours aint powerful enough but ours sure as Hell are! Suppose we do the scanning and relay the information to you on 'Halcyon' so you can detonate the remotes?" replied Kei.

"Brilliant, Fraulein (Miss) Kei! A masterful maneuver!" interjected the 'Baron' excitedly. "Great, Kei! So out of a fleet of 200 plus we manage to take out four or five! Oro about the rest?" demanded the fiery buccaneer. "By that time the 'ISSP' and 'Starfleet' forces should be there. Handled correctly, it means that Berringer will lose roughly half of his fleet. Whatever does get through we take on at 'Antares'. Then we fall back to 'Eldrad', then to 'Lyoko', then to 'Minerva', then to 'Halcyon' (where Emma and the 'Queen' will be). We should stop them there. If not we fall back to 'Zygon' and then to 'Tekla' which is where we must stop him at all costs! Of course, the 'ISSP' and 'Starfleet' forces should have caught up to us by then and will be joined by forces from 'United Gallactica' and the '3WA'. Then we'll simply cruise home and await 'Kronos's' restart. 'UG' and the 3WA will take over then and make sure that everyone gets back to their own spaces/times. Any other questions?" Kei dropped into a chair and picked up her java. Emma shook her head. "Nai, Kei. No questions." she replied.

"Well, I've got a few for you. You've been to Terra a few times, ain't you? (Emma nodded.) Oro do you know about a group called the 'Justice League'?" asked Kei. "Terra's most dedicated and fearless superheroes and crimefighters. Founded by Superman, it consists of two females- Hawkgirl from Zagara and Wonder Woman from Semescera, an island on Terra. Superman is from Krypton (a now vanished world destroyed when he was an infant). The remaining four members are all males. (Remember, this is the 'Justice League' not the 'Justice League Unlimited' which boasts 40 or more members!) The Flash and Green lantern are from New York City on Terra, Batman, who is the only non-superpowered hero, is from Gotham City on Terra and Jonnz Jonnz, the Martian Manhunter, who is reputedly the last survivor of the original Martian inhabitants, resides with the rest of them in the 'Watchtower', a space station which orbits Terra and from which they fight crimes, stop evildoers, protect the Earth, as they call Terra, from invasion, etc. and help to rescue survivors from natural disasters on Terra. As far as the your other groups go, the 'Teen Titans' are five in number. Their leader, Robin, a Terran is like batman in that he has no superpowers either, however, also like Batman, he is incredibly clever, brave and skilled in many styles of fighting. The next member, also a Terran, is a former human athlete who is now half robot as well and amazingly strong and powerful. His name is Cyborg. The third is a shape shifter who can assume the form of any bird, animal, fish or other creature he chooses. Originally he was a member of the 'Doom Patrol', yet another band of super good guys. He is Beast Boy and he can also fly. The last two are both females. A Tamaranian from Tamara, Starfire is Arkton's sister and is incredibly strong. She also possesses laserlike hands and aizu. She can form spirit bombs and toss them with astounding accuracy. She is also a flyer. Lastly we have a girl from Azarath named Raven. She is a master of the dark forces and is able to levitate herself and anything or anyone else she wishes to levitate. Her powers are driven by emotion like Starfire's and her favorite phrase is 'Azarath. Metrion. Xinthos' which releases her powers. The three teenaged female 'valley' girls are from Beverly Hills in a state called California on Terra. They are Alex, Clover and Sam and they are 'spies' sort of like 'tro-cons' for a government agency known as 'WOOHP' which stands for 'World Organization of Human Protection'. Well trained, they are all excellent fighters. The four 'Ninja' turtles who happen to have the same names as your four shuttles- Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo and Donnatella- are mutants from New York City on Terra. Skilled in all froms of the martial arts, they are incredible fighters. April O'Neal is both their 'sister' and their companion as well. Master Splinter is their 'sensei' or teacher and father figure for them. Oh, yeah- and the two that were wounded back on Gysymeo are Kirika and Mireille. They are the sole surviving members of a Terran organization known as 'NOIR' which was the slaughtering arm of an even older Terran cult known as 'The Soldatos' or 'The Soldiers'. They are both quite adept at killing! In fact, Kirika loves to kill which is scarcely surprising since she started when she was only five years old! Anything else you want to know, Kei?" asked Emma.

"How about two Terran dudes? Slade and Warp?" replied the redhead. "They're both real bad news with a capital 'B'! Slade is out to rule the universe while Warp wants to rule time itself! Don't trust either one of them as far as you can throw them! I'm seriou, Kei! They're deadly!" said Emma. "Now, if you don't need us anymore, we'll head for 'Halcyon' and I'll contact you when we get there. You'll trill me when when Berringer's fleet gets in range of our surprise 'Kurisumasu (Christmas) crackers' and we'll detonate the remostes. Safe journey, Kei. Emma out." she said, signing off and blanking her vidscreen.

Continued in Ch 66-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 66- Part 2

Here's Ch 66- Part 2 for ya-K&K

"Lay in a course for 'halcyon', Arkie. Activate the cloak, Fritz (Green Baron). Shields to maximum, Ari. OK Fritz, get us outta here and go to Warp 12." commanded Emma. "Aye, Captain." replied Arkton. "Ja wohl, mein Hauptmann (Yes, of course, my captain). Launching now." replied the Green Baron. "ETA at 'Halcyon' will be 0400 (4 AM) hours ashita no ban (the day after tomorrow)." he added. "Roger that, Baron. Set 'George' and we'll have some dinner and a well deserved rest." said Emma, picking up the 'Queen's' PA mike and keying it. "Attention all hands. This is Emeraldas. We arrive at 'Halcyon' ashita no ban at 0400 hours so enjoy yourselves and try to get some rest. The 'Orphen' team of Orphen, Magic, Cleo, Stephanie, Dorton and Voltron is to report to the bridge as soon as they can after dinner, onegai. They are the next watch for the flight crew on the bridge. That is all, my tomos (friends)." said Emma, tossing the mike to Ari.

"Emma! You look wasted, man! Why don't you, Arkie and Fritz get some dinner and take it easy? I can handle things up here until Orphen and his hazu get here. Go ahead, I'll be fine." said Ari. "OK, domo arigato, Ari. I am exhausted but you trill me if Orphen takes more than a half hour to spell you, OK?" said Emma. Ari nodded and doffed her jacket and cloak before resuming her seat at the scanners. She, Junpei, Ryosko, Celsia and Minnie Mae were aboard the 'Queen' because Kei wanted 'Mi-Ke' (their tank) used as a last line of defense. While she was reminiscing about her adventures in Elfland and on Gysymeo and on Kagura, Ari's daydreaming was interrupted by the buzz of the comm relay box. "Hai. 'Emerald Queen' here. This is Ari. Oro is it?" she said, answering the hail. The vidscreen in front of her crackled to life showing a beaming Kome. "Konnichi wa, Ari. Just thought you guys would like to know that the first wave of 'ISSP' and 'Starfleet' fighters have reached 'Gysymeo' and they've managed to intercept and capture or destroy half of Berringer's fleet!" reported Kome.

"That sure is great news, kid! Be sure and warn them to steer clear of those caverns though! They're all booby-trapped! Anything else that we should know about, Kome?" replied Ari. "Nai, Ari. Just that the closer we get to 'Endor', the hotter it gets! We've got Mugghi and Nammo trying to fix the dam air controls!" said Kome. "Kome? I don't know exactly why but you sure look different today. Are you wearing your hair a new way?" asked Ari.

"Nai, Ari. It's just that it's so stifling in here that I'm sitting here in my underwear until the guys fix those air systems!" replied Kome. "Better not let Kei find you like that or you'll catch Hell!" said Ari. "Don't worry, Ari. She's downstairs in the armoury checking the weapons systems with the other Mugghi and Nammo. Anyway, I've locked all the bridge doors so relax, Ari. I'm wearing a 'morphing' bracelet so when I hear somone coming I'll just 'morph' back into uniform. Dam! Another message coming in! I gotta go now, Ari. Good luck in your battle. Kome out." she said, blanking her vidscreen.

Continued in Ch 66-Part 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 ... LastLast