+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 91 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

At that over 50 site where I have my anime-aholics club you under 50s but over 13s can now join as the age barrier has been lifted there. Yay! Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 76

Here's Ch 76- another shortie- for ya-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Ellen, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 76 without further preamble:-

Chapter 76

'Ellen Settles In' or 'Kei's Ultimatum'

A force field barrier of some sort! "That must be a really pwerful force beam! Maybe even a Level Six barrier!" Ellen rubbed her sore shoulder ruefully. "Well, nothing to do but wait now. Wonder when dinner's served on this tub?" she mused.

"Dinner will be served at 1700 hours in the Dining Hall on Level two. If you prefer, onegai feel free to make use of the replicators in your quarters. Just tell the machine oro you desire and it will be repped up for anata (you) at once. Rally Vincent and Yuri Donovan are to report to Captain O'Halloran's Ready Room in fifteen minutes. That is all." The pleasant female voice finished its announcements and signed off.

Now Ellen began to feel thirsty as well as hungry and she had one Hell of a headache! "I wonder if prisoners rate replicator things too?" she wondered aloud.

"Of course they do, Lieutenant! Yours is over there on that bureau by the bathroom door. Incidentally, you aren't technically a prisoner, per se, so we stuck you here in 'sick bay' rather than the 'brig'." A startled Ellen Rogers turned towards the door!

The speaker was a slightly tallish schoolgirl of fifteen summers or so. She was wearing an aoishi blazer, a matching microminiskirt, a white turtleneck top and high topped black over-the-knee Cavalier boots. She was lugging a tray with a silver tea service and several covered dishes.

"Gomen (Sorry) about the force field, Lt. Rogers, ma'am. Kome must've forgotten to turn the darn thing off when they brought you in here yesterday. We installed it 'Kurisumasu-Ibu' (Christmas Eve) to keep the 'Boss' from bashing everyone in the head when they came in to see her! Gomen (Excuse me) me a moment while I switch it off- there, that should do it. (The door swished open and the schoolgirl walked into the room, the door whooshing shut behind her.) Konnichi wa (Hi) there. I'm Kagome, Kagome Higurashi. I'm a visitor from AD 2004 Terra or Earth like they call it these days. You must be the one who helped our Yumi to escape from 'Starcrusher'. I really must apologize for having to knock you out but the 'Boss' insisted on it. At first, you were just going to be arrested and tossed in the brig along with the others but Miss Yumi was 'adamant' that you not be harmed in any way! Of course, we had to make sure you didn't raise the alarm either so the 'Boss' decided on 150 cc's of 'Rylgon-X', a harmless temporary sedative. Oh! I see you must have found the sweats and sneakers that Kome left for you. Your own 'fuku' (clothing) is in our laundry." Kagome chattered on as she set out the dishes and foodstuffs for her.

"A really nice kid!" thought Ellen "And she doesn't appear to be armed either! I wonder if--" Kagome interrupted her musings. "Tea, Lieutenant?" she asked. "Hai and onegai- call me Ellen." As the kid leaned over to pour the tea, her blazer flapped open and Ellen Rogers saw that Kagome was indeed armed! A small (but deadly) blaster in a shoulder holster peeked out at Ellen. The kid noticed the look of shock on Ellen's face. "The 'Boss's' rules-- everyone must be armed at all times. May I suggest that you not try to leave 'sick bay' until the 'Boss', er, the Captain gives her OK? She still isn't ready to trust you completely yet, Ellen. Drink up and try some of these teacakes or scones- they're yummy!" said Kagome, glancing at her wristchromo and frowning.

"1600 already! An hour until dinnertime. If you'd like I could bring you up a tray or you can just rep up something for yourself but that's up to you, Ellen. I got to go now. I promised to help Faye and Robin (Senna) with the kids. They're at the 'pool', er I mean they're all up on the holodecks (Level 8)." said the raven-haired beauty, turning to leave. "Thanks, I'll just rep something up, Kagome but can you stop back later? I enjoy talking with you." said Ellen.

"Sure. I'd be happy to stop back later but I'll only be able to stay for a bit. 1900 is when I take my turn on watch. Now I just gotta get going. Ja ne (See you later), Ellen." replied Kagome, racing for the lifts.

Meanwhile up on the bridge, Kei was dictating an open message to Kome. This would be relayed to all the other planets and moons in the Antares system. Finally she finished her dictation and sat down on the console facing her comm relay officer. "OK, Kome. That is it. Onegai read me back oro I've just dictated." she said. Kome drew a deep breath and began. "This message is to the attention of all vessels in the Antares system. We are the 3WA vessel 'Lovely Angel 2' and we are currently seeking out the remnants of John Berringer's armada. We also control 'Starcrusher', flagship of the flotilla. Under our control we have Berringer's two shuttles 'Red Dragon' and 'White Tiger' and we have apprehended all crewmen of the flagship and shuttles including the two shuttle commanders, Viscious and Shade as well as John Berringer himself.

"Therefore we issue this warning ultimatum to all remaining crafts of the aforesaid armada: We have sent our fours shuttles, 'Raphael'; 'Leonardo'; 'Michaelangelo' and 'Donnatella' to all of the planets and moons in the Antares system. You have 48 hours, two Terran solar days, to either surrender to us or face almost certain annihilation from the 3WA, 'United Galactica', the 'Galactic Command', 'Starfleet', the 'ISSP' fighter squadrons and the few hundred or so 'cowboys' out for the bounties on all of your heads. At the end of this 48 hour 'moratorium' you will 'all' be declared as 'hostile' and we will hunt you down mercilessly. Choose wisely. You have all been warned. Authority, 3WA, 'UG', 'Lovely Angel 2', O'Halloran, Captain, Commanding. Transmission ends here."

Kome finished her recitation and asked her superior: "Was that OK, Kei?" Kei crossed her legs and replied "Perfect, Kome. Now get that relayed on an open frequency to all the quads in this system stat. Any other messages come in?"

"Some of Berringer's fleet have decided to pull out of the running. That still leaves five heading for Antares; three bound for Eldrad; two on their way to Lyoko and two more streaking towards Minerva! Oh, un (yeah), here's some really good news that just came in! Emma's back and the 'Queen' has just landed on 'Halcyon'. Er, they're all awaiting your orders, 'Boss'." siad Kome.

"With just nana (seven) in her crew, Emma cannot possibly hold both Zygon and Tekla. Send 'Dragon' to Zygon and 'Tiger' to Tekla. Emma has just got to hold Halcyon. 1600 already? Kome, switch over to Frequency 175.872 double gigohertz and leave the key open. It's almost check-in time. Ivanhoe will command 'Dragon'; Rally will pilot it; Kagome, Misao, Sango, Shippou and Goku will be his crew. Bebop's Spike (Steigel) will command 'Tiger'; Faye will be his pilot; Zanza (Sanosuke), Saitoh, Doctor 4, Jamie, Odo, Inu Yasha, Kouga, Sess and Vegeeta will be his crew." commanded Kei. "Are they to leave now, 'Boss'?" asked Kome.

"Negative! Not until I get the latest status reports from the shuttles and Emma. Have the two crews suit up, draw weapons and supplies and report to their vessels. Semd my Mugghi with 'Dragon'. Faye's an experienced pilot so 'Tiger' won't need the other one. Have 'em run pre-flight checks and turn on the impulse engines but they are not to launch until we order them to launch. (Kei turned to the observation window) Come on, oro's keeping you guys? (Kei checked her wristchromo once more) 1615 hours! Where the Hell are they!" Kei O'Halloran was getting impatient. "Why the oni (devil) don't you just trill 'em?" asked Kome. "I wish I could but I can't. They're way out of comlink range!" replied Kei grimly. Suddenly Kome tensed.

END of Chapter 76. More soon. Please r/r/s away. Sayonara and may Kami bless-K&K

Continued in Ch 77-Part 1

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Originaly posted by: keimanzero
    Sorry about that. Seems my earlier chappies are a bit mixed up. But after a careful search I did find Ch 3 as the last entry on page 2 and the first entry on page 3. Ch 5 is page 3's second entry. After Ch 12 it sorta settles down. If you have more problems let me know. You should read Ch 3 though 'cause it contains both a character list and the meanings of many words/phrases I will be using throughout the rest of the novel. Sorry but you cannot publish ff's that do not use 'original' characters. That's why ff's have disclaimers at their beginnings to cover our asses from libel and plagiarism suits! Read on a bit farther and then tell me how ya like it. Your Kay/Michelle 'Strand' tale was cool! Look for a critique soon. Again gomen for the chapter snafu's. SFN and toodles-K&K

THank you for the comment, and yes i saw the critique! And I will have to look back a t three and two, (I am now at chapter 7) (I am a slow reader) and re read that maybe! lol!

Well good luck to you! Maybe I should just wait untill this gets published to read it!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 77-Part 1

OK- I'll post a few more chapters today. Here is Ch 77/Part 1-Enjoy-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Goku, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 77without further preamble:-

Chapter 77

'Crewing the Ships' or 'Another Relative- Again?'

"They're transmitting, Kei." said Kome nervously. "On screen." replied Kei. Five faces materialized on the vidscreens-- one in each corner and one in the centre of the screens.

Legato was onboard the 'Raph' from Antares was in the upper left; Doctor 2 onboard the 'Mikey' from Eldrad was in the upper right; Marlene onboard the 'Leo' from Lyoko was in the lower left; Keitarou onboard the 'Donnie' from Minerva was in the lower right and finally Emma onboard the 'Queen' from Halcyon was in the centre.

Emma was the first to make her report: "I sent 'Star Sapphire' (one of her shuttles) to Zygon with the Baron in command of it. He took Minnie Mae (the 'Blonde Bomber'), Stephanie (the sorceress), Dorton and Voltron (the trolls) along with him. The 'Black Onyx' (her other shuttle) went to Tekla with Orphen at the helm. He has only Magic (his apprentice mage) and Cleo along with him. Arkie and I are alone on the 'Queen'." Kei said "Help is on the way, Emma. We've captured 'Starcrusher', 'Red Dragon' and 'White Tiger'. The shuttles are headed for Zygon and Tekla with full crews. (Kei turned to Kome.) Add the 'Justice League' to the 'Dragon' crew and add Mireille and Kirika ('NOIR' duo) to the 'Tiger' crew." she commanded. Kome nodded and Kei returned to the vidscreens. "Arigato Emma and welcome back. Next report onegai." she said.

Legato was the next to speak. We've destroyed three of Berringer's ships, seized the remaining two and have apprehended all of their crews. We also have the survivors from the three we had to destroy. The 'ISSP' is sending a fleet of troop ships which will stop at each of the planets and moons in turn to pick up prisoners. That's my report. 'Raphael' signing off, Legato out." he said.

"Who's next?" asked Kei. "I guess I am." replied Doctor 2. "Well- here on 'Eldrad' the 'Michaelangelo' had three vessels to defeat. One had to be obliterated and I am so very sorry to have to report that there were no survivors- such a senseless waste of life! The other two traded gunfire with us for awhile but when we threatened to use sonic weaponry, they surrendered. Their ships are under our control and their crews under restraint. That is my report, Captain. Goodbye from the 'Michaelangelo', Doctor out." he stated.

"Three down and two to go. Next? Christ, I sound like a barber now! Let's go, guys! Next!" Kei was getting bored. "Marlene here, Kei. The 'Leonardo' is on 'Lyoko' and for once we got an easy gig. Only two but one was the Scot's ship (Doohan). He refused to surrender like the other one had done and the fool tried to board us! He got a nasty blaster wound in the shoulder from 'Raph' but he's recovering nicely. His minions wasted no time in giving up when Kome's report came in with your ultimatum. That's about it from here, Marlene out." she reported.

"Best for last, my dear Auntie Kei. Here on 'Minerva' we'd two to contend with. One was the Irishman (O'Malley) who gave us one Hell of a time before we managed to blow out his thrusters and cripple his weapons systems. Then he finally surrendered both ship and crew to us. The other, a Klingon 'bird-of-prey'-- we had to blast their cloaking device system and order them to surrender. They chose to 'self destruct' their own ship and there were no survivors! I believe that accounts for all the rest of Berringer's renegades. Mission complete. 'Donnatella' signing off, Keitarou out." he ended gravely.

"This was a real team effort so a big domo arigato to all of you! As soon as you dump off your prisoners, rendezvous with us back here at the 'Angel' on 'Endor'. All shuttles on 'Zygon', 'Tekla' and 'Halcyon' as well as the 'Queen' are to return here as soon as possible. Kei out." she commanded.

"Robin on the 'Mikey' calling the 'Angel 2'. Come in please. Over." said the commander of the 'Teen Titans' over the relay. Kei responded immediately. "Hai Robin, I read you. Oro is the matter. Over." she asked. "What about the criminals from thew other time eras like Lex Luthor, Shade, Star Sapphire, Warp, the 'Master', Naraku and Slade Wilson? What happens to them, Boss? Over." asked the young Titan. "We were tempted to just hand all of 'em over to 'UG' for trial. However, Chief Gooley has decided that we (the 3WA) will hold them ourselves. They will be returned to 'Shimougou' and remain in 3WA custody until 'Kronos' is operational at which time should automatically return to wherever and whenever they originally came from. Gomen (Sorry) Robin but we cannot simply hand Slade and Warp over to you and the Titans. We've already chanced changing history way too many times! The risk is just too great! Batman has already made the same request regarding Luthor and his gang of cutthroats and we had to turn him down too! I wish you all a safe and speedy return to us here. We'll launch the 'Angel', 'Queen' and 'Starcrusher' just as soon as all of our crafts and passengers get back here. Thanks again for all of your help, guys. Kei out." she said, handing the mike back to Kome and resuming her seat.

Kei O'Halloran had much to mull over! She had to assign a Captain and crew to 'Starcrusher'. But who? Zoe was the best choice for navigator and Bulma for pilot- maybe. Dare she allow Ellen to be co-pilot? Rally'd make a great comm officer, however, although the 'G twins' had given the redheaded firebrand 'carte blanche' on crew selections, 'Starcrusher' was to be considered a 3WA ship now. That meant the crew must wear 3WA uniforms. Rebecca and Ivanhoe had proven her trust in them and either would be an excellent choice for security chief but Kei really liked 'Ivy' so Rebecca was her choice there. Engineering crew? Hmnn-- Cyborg, of course and Ryosko (So she was a kid but hey! she could already drive a tank, couldn't she?), Donnatella and Jamie McCrimmon (a strong strapping lad and quite capable too since he'd been helping Cy with the shuttles for some time now) and who better for Chief Engineer that Doctor 4. Weapons officer was a problem. The logical choice was her counterpart, 'Keisie', but her last mission had resulted in this whole mess! However, everyone deserves a second chance so 'Keisie' would be her weapons officer. But she'd send both Yuri's counterpart (Yuri 2) and her godson, Keitarou Riff along as well. To reach 'Shimougou' they'd have to traverse a vast lawless and dangerous sector of the quadrant prone to piracy so several fighters must be included. There'd be no shortage of volunteers but who was to lead them? The hanyou (Inu Yasha), who else? He had proven himself in battle several times over. His lieutenant would have to be a cool hand on the trigger so Kenshin Himura would go with them. Raven and Starfire (Yin and Yang) and Raphael as well. More too but let's wait for the volunteers, eh? She'd send 'Derringer' Merrill Strife and 'Stungun' Millie Thompson on the 'Queen' because with Vash aboard they'd probably just stowaway anyhow! The 'WOOHP' spies (Alex, Sam and Clover) as well as the Titans Robin and Beast Boy and the 'Justice League' would travel on the 'Queen' too. Robin Senna, Faye and Yumi would be in charge of the kids (Ed, Rin, Serena, the scouts, Misao, Kagome and Shippou (Kirara would be with Sango thank Christ!) would remain on the 'Angel' and wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the bridge or any other of the ship's sensitive areas! The 'Master', Naraku and Mordor would be closely monitored and permitted very limited movement on the 'Angel'. The remaining passengers could choose to remain onboard the 'Angel' or travel on the 'Queen' or even 'Starcrusher'. With all that settled Kei tapped Kome on the shoulder. "Hai?" asked the strawberry blonde teenager.

"Kome, get a message out that I want to meet with the commanders of all ships and shuttles in my ready room right after dinner. Rally, you have the comm. I'll be down in the rec room or the dining hall if you need me. Trill me when all our people have returned. See you later, kid." said Kei, strolling to the express lift in the rear of the bridge and riding down to her own quarters where she quickly changed into sweats and sneakers before heading for the rec room. Three and a half shots later, dinner was announced. Kei finished her fourth drink and walked next door to the dining hall. Rin took her order and was back with her platter almost immediately. "Rin, onegai have Misao take up dinner platters to Kome, Rally and Zoe on the bridge. Domo arigato, tomo watashi." said the redhead. She'd just finished dessert and was on her second mug of java when Kome trilled her. "Hai, Kome? Oro is it, kid? The 'Sapphire', 'Onyx', 'Queen', 'Donnie', 'Mikey', 'Leo', 'Dragon' and 'Tiger' are all back? Good. And the 'Raphael'? Just offloaded their prisoners and are on their way back here? Excellent! Your platters are on their way up with Misao. Let's make that meeting tonight for 2000 hours in my ready room. (It suddenly dawned on her that she had yet to decide on a Captain to command 'Starcrusher'. Then inspiration struck!) Kome, onegai ask Mr Solo to be there as well. Oro? Hai, I've finally decided on the 'Starcrusher' crew. Just be sure they're all here on time. Nai. It's an informal 'come as you are' session so uniforms won't be necessary. Kei out." She sat back, lit a cigarette and finished her coffee. So deep in thought was she that she didn't even notice that the inu hanyou had started another food fight three tables over!

Continued in Ch 77-Part 2
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 77-Part 2

Here's Ch 77-Part 2-K&K

"Would this nighmare never end?" she thought to herself. "After all, first Garner says all systems go for 'Kromos' and then Gooley says another week! Who does she believe? Who indeed? How's about the guy repairing the shimatta thing- Dr. Q (Dr Cueball) himself?" pondered Kei. "Shimatta! It was worth a shot, wasn't it?" she mused aloud. "Did you wish something, Lady Kei?" asked Ivanhoe who was carrying a tray for himself and one for Rebecca back to their table. Kei snapped out of her reverie. "Gomen (Sorry) Lord Ivy. Nai. Just thinking out loud. Gomen (Excuse) me onegai." She carried her tray of dishes over to Leila and handed them to her and Ed. She quickly strode to the lifts.

"Ready room. Stat." she replied in response to lift control's destination request. Arriving there, she keyed the door panel controls, entered and pressed the '?' panel on her console. "Good evening Kei. How may I assist you?" asked 'CC'. "Are you still able to contact the past? I mean- is that rift in the continuum still open?" she asked. "Hai, it is. Who do you wish to contact, Kei?" asked 'CC'. "I want to speak with Dr Cueball, the chief 'Kronos' scientist in AD 2140. Can you reach him?" demanded Kei. "Of course I can. Stand by please. (Five minutes passed.) I have him now, Kei." replied 'CC'. "Onscreen, 'CC' and arigato." said the redhead.

The visage of a white-haired middle-aged gentleman filled Kei's vidscreens. He was the very image of the veritable absent-minded professor and for some reason he was very annoyed. "Hai? Oro the oni is it? Who are you? Be quick! I was just getting my first rest in a week when that confounded 'CC' woke me up again! Well? I haven't got all night, you know!" he yelled. "Are you Dr Q, er Dr Cueball? (He nodded curtly and glanced pointedly at his wristchromo.) Sorrry to disturb you, Doc. I'm Tro-Con Kei O'Halloran of the 3WA's 'Lovely Angels' and I--" began Kei. "So! You're the baka idiot that screwed up my project and blew a hole in the fabric of the universe! Oro do you--" he spluttered irritably.

"Nai, Doc! I'm the other one. You know- from AD 2251? I just want to know how much longer I gotta babysit all these extra folks on my starship, that's all." said Kei in a more soothing tone than she usually used with most people and the old guy's face softened. "No later than January 15th, my dear. Anything else ?" he asked quietly. "Nai. Arigato and g'night, Doc." she replied.

"Now it's the 15th! Another friggin' fortnight almost! OK- first things first. Set up the crews and passenger manifests. Then we take everyone back to 'Furool (Foo-Lon)' on 'Shimougou'. But where the Fxxx are we gonna keep all these people in 'Furool' where there's only two hotels? Well, that's the 'G twin's' problem, not mine! All we got to do is deliver 'em." thought Kei. "The trip from 'Endor' to 'Shimougou' usually takes only two days or so. But that's if we floor it on Warp 9 and use the wormholes for shortcuts. If we cruise back at say, Subwarp 2 (any slower and the 'Angel' will burn up!) and bypass the shortcuts then two days becomes a week and a half (ten days) and that leaves only three or four at most on 'Shimougou'. That sounds better 'cause the 'G twins' (Garner and Gooley0 would somehow leave her and the other trio of the 'Unholy Four' and the two chiefs (Poporo and Gustav) responsible for protecting our so called 'guests' until the gateway was ready to take 'em all back home! And oh how Kei hated to play babysitter! So they'd have a nice slow and leisurely cruise back home to good old 'Furool City'!" mused the 'Angel 2' pilot to herself.

Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by the blare of the PA system! "The following personnel are to report to the ready room at 2000 hours. The ready room is located on the command deck on Level 9 off the rear corridor behind the bridge. They are Yuri Donovan; Rally Vincent; Zoe; Master Splinter; Legato Bluesummers; Marlene Angel; Vash the Stampede; Keitarou Riff; Kenshin Himura; Jane Emeraldas; Orphen; Angel Angelus; Lord Ivanhoe; Inu Yasha; the two Doctors; Robin of the 'Teen Titans'; Batman of the 'Justice League'; Sammy of 'WOOHP' spies; Donnatella; Jett Black; Faye Valentine; Robin Senna; Bulma Brief; Ellen Rogers; Ryosko of the 'Elf Hunters'; Genie; Merrill Strife; Millie Thompson; Rebecca; Nicholas D Wolfwood; Spike Miroku; Spike Steigel; Han Solo; Kome Sawaguchi, that's me folks and of course, our own Captain Kei O'Halloran. Don't be late. Just tell the lift to take you to the ready room on Level 9. See you there. Ja Mata." announced the strawberry blonde comm officer.

At the designated hour, Kei's ready room was overcrowded and quite noisy with everyone trying to talk at the same time. "Is everybody here yet?" yelled Kei, trying to be heard above the babble. "Everyone has arrived except for Ladies Yuri, Kome, Rally and Zoe, Madam Captain." replied Ivanhoe, raising his voice slightly and dropping to one knee. "The bridge crew, eh?" she said, trilling the bridge. "Mugghi, you have the comm. Nammo, monitor all systems. The remainder of the bridge crew to my ready room stat." trilled the redheaded captain. A few seconds later the door swished open and the four missing crewmen entered. "Bridge crew all present or accounted for, Cap." announced Kome with a salute. "Fine. Onegai shut that door Kome and seal it." she added. Kei rapped her knuckles on the table for silence.

"First, arigato to all of you for coming. I know that most of us are dog-tired so I'll make this meeting short and sweet. That way we can all get some much needed rest. (She keyed a panel on her console and a navigational map of the 'Antares System' and the 'Aquarian galaxy' magically appeared on the viewing screen mounted to the wall behind Kei's chair.) Let me direct your attention to the star charts behind me, folks. As you can readily see, normally the trip from 'Endor' to 'Shimougou' takes only a couple of days but if we decrease our speed to Subwarp 2 and bypass all the wormholes and other shortcuts, those two days can be stretched to ten. Since Dr Cueball has assured us that 'Kronos' will be ready on the 15th of January, I've decided to take the 'scenic route' when we return to our home base at 'Furool City'. That will leave us with just a very few days for us to be stuck with each other before we can all go home. With that objective in mind, I had to decide on an additional crew for the 'Queen', a crew for the 'Angel' and most importantly, a crew for 'Starcrusher'. After careful and judicious deliberation, here is oro I have decided upon. (She tapped another console panel and the star charts were replaced with crew and passenger manifests for the three ships in question. It looked like this:-

'Starcrusher': Commander (Han Solo); Pilot (Bulma Brief); Co-Pilot (Ellen Rogers); Navigator (Zoe); Communications officer (Rally Vincent); Security Chief (Rebecca); Weapons officer (Keisie); Chief Engineer (Doctor 4). Security personnel (Falco, Oddo, Kenshin Himura, Kaoru, Orphen, Cleo and Master Splinter); Weapons crew (Louie, Melissa, Merrill (Treasure Hunters), Yahiko, Haruka Sasashi and Saitoh); Engineering crew (Cyborg, Ryosko and Sanosuke 'Zanza' Sagahara); Fighters under command of Kenshin Himura (Raven, Starfire, Raphael, Prince 'Crybaby' John, Michaelangelo, Leonardo and Leila).

'Emerald Queen': Commander (Jane 'Queen'/'Emma' Emeraldas); Pilot (Green Baron); Co-Pilot (Arkton); Navigator (Ann Hathaway); Communications officer (Keitarou Riff); Security Chief (Genie); Weapons officer (Vash the Stampede); Chief Engineer (Doctor 2). Security personnel (Ari, Junpei, Spike 3 (vampire), Merrill Strife, Millie Thompson, Magic and Superman); Weapons crew (Stephanie, Dorton, Voltron (trolls), Jamie MacCrimmon, Ila and Robin of the 'Teen Titans'); Engineering crew (Flash, Green lantern and Hawkgirl); Fighters under command of Batman (Alex, Sammy, Clover ('WOOHP' Spies), Beast Boy, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman).

'Lovely Angel 2': Commander (Kei O'Halloran); Pilot (Legato Bluesummers); Co-Pilot (Yuri Donovan); Navigator (Marlene Angel); Communications officer (Kome Sawaguchi); Security Chief (Ivanhoe); Weapons officer (Nicholas 'Nick' D Wolfwood); Chief Engineer (Donnatella). Security personnel (Inu Yasha, Angel Angelus (vampire), Sesshomaru, Spike Miroku, Kouga and Yuri 2); Weapons crew (Sango w/ Kirara, Miroku (the monk), Fred, Charles Gunn, Wesley, Cordelia Chase (Angel's gang), Chiefs Don Poporo and Anton Gustav); Engineering crew (Jett Black, Spike Steigel, Shippou and April O'Neal); Fighters under the command of Inu Yasha (Robin Senna, Faye Valentine, Yumi Ishiyama, Serena and her four scouts, Ed, Rin, Misao, Kagome Higurashi, Fingal, Mordor, Naraku, Kikyo and the 'Master').

Continued in Ch 77-Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 77-Part 3

Here's Ch 77-Part 3-K&K

"OK, they're the crews and fire teams for our three vessels. For the balance of our passengers, it'll be up to our three commanders, Han, Emma and me to decide who goes on oro ship. Owing to my heavier tasks in the other coordinating aspects of this mission, I'll leave the decisions about the 'Angel' passengers to Yuri Donovan and Legato. Each ship's commander will prepare a manifest or list showing their passengers and crew. Yuri and Legato will be responsible for the 'Angel's' manifest. We're on the final leg of our journey home at last! Accommodations for all of us will be arranged by Chiefs Gooley and garner, I'm sure. However, as the 'Angel' will be used to transport stragglers from 'Shimougou' to wherever, some of us will be remaining on board the ship. The 'Queen' (of course) will be free to to go once the 3WA and 'UG' finish with all the shimatta paperwork. 'Starcrusher' is hereby confiscated by the 3WA and is now 'UG'/3WA property. I'll be remaining aboard the 'Angel' along with Mugghi and Nammo. Anyone who wants to may, of course, join us. Hai, Mugghi? Oro is it? I'm in the middle of a meeting, dammit! (Mugghi had trilled Kei who was none too pleased with the interruption!) Oro? Repeat that! OK, I'm on my way over. (She turned back to the group.) Folks, we got a small problem over on the bridge. It seems taht a Tamaranian female has just materialized over there! She's a bit older and a mite taller than Starfire and her hair's black. I'll sort this out. Robin (of the 'Teen Titans'), you're with me. This meeting is hereby adjourned. Onegai feel free to use this room for any discussions you may want to have between yourselves. There's a small galley next door if you want something to eat or drink. Onegai forward those lists to me as soon as possible. Yuri, onegai lock these doors behind you when you leave. Ja mata." said Kei, hustling the 'Boy Wonder' up the short hallway to the rear bridge doors. As soon as he saw the 'newbie', Robin blurted out: "Blackfire? Oro the oni (devil) are you doing here? I thought you were still on 'Centauri Four'! Why the new look although I just 'love' your new dark aoishi kimono!" he spluttered in amzement.

End of Chapter 77. Chapter 78 coming soon. Please r/rs. Thanks for reading and Kami bless you all-K&K

Continued in Ch 78

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 78-Part 1

Ch 78-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Black, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 78 without further preamble:-

Chapter 78

'Smitten By an Angel' or 'Holodeck Capers'

"First, Robin- I did NOT break out of prison and I'd appreciate your calling 'Centauri Four' and telling them that! I was in my cell taking a shower when- POOF!- a hole appeared in the air in front of me and I was pulled into it. I must've blacked out 'cause when I opened my aizu, that 'thing' (Mugghi) was towering over me and I was standing there sopping wet the same way I came into the universe! It gave me this 'rag' (kimono) to wear and called its boss. Now tell me just where the Hell I am and oro the Hell is going on around here!" demanded the angry brunette.

"Robin? Is she Star and Arkie's sister?" asked Kei. Robin nodded and Kei collapsed into a chair. "Welcome aboard the 'Lovely Angel 2', kid! Kei O'Halloran- Commander. This is a 3WA (Robin explained its meaning to Blackfire) starship and I'm a 'tro-con', a 'trouble consultant' for them. We're intergalactic police officers. My code name's 'Lovely Angel'/Team 2/Unit 9 and--" began Kei before the brunette interjected: "Not one of the infamous 'Dirty Pair'?" POW! Kei's hard right uppercut caught Black squarely on the chin and slammed the girl into the bulkhead- hard! "That's 'Lovely Angels', Kami shimatta!" fumed the redhead angrily.

"Sorry! Sorry! I was warned about how sensitive you guys were to 'that' name! How'd I get here and when the Hell can I leave?" demanded the raven-tressed Tamaranian wildcat. Kei and Robin gently tried to explain things to her. "I'll call 'Centauri Four' personally and tell them oro happened but first I have to ask you something. It may sound dumb to you but oro year is this? I'm serious, kid!" asked Kei while keying the relay mike.

"Oro? Duh! 2004, of course! Why?" answered Blackfire. "Because the year is 2251 AD and your escape happened over two centuries ago." explained Robin very quietly.

" 'Lovely Angel 2' calling 'Centauri Four Central Command'. Come in. Over." said Kei into the mike. "Roger, Angel. This is Centauri Four. State your business, onegai. Over." drawled a husky male voice. "I'm Tro-Con Kei O'Halloran of the 3WA/'United Galactica' Command. I'm Captain and Commander of the starship 'Lovely Angel 2'. You had a prisoner break out of your facility awhile back- a Tamaranian female named Blackfire?" Kei waited. "Hai. But that was (a pause) over 200 years ago! Oro do you want us to do about it now? Oro the oni do you want anyway? Over." replied the 'Centauri Four' officer. "We have her aboard the 'Angel' and she has voluntarily turned herself over to me, a tro-con of the 3WA, a galactic police officer. She had absolutely nothing to do with escaping from your custody. Do you understand that?" asked the redhead. "Hai. But I repeat- oro do you want us to do? Over." he asked. "Put an entry in your log book records of oro I have just told you. That's all. Then I'd like you to vidfax me a copy of today's log book entries including that one. When she returns to her own time/space that log will go with her proving her innocence. Haven't any of you bakas heard about the hole in the space/time continuum? That's how Miss Blackfire and the hundred or so displaced travellers ended up on my starship in this time era! For Kami' sake, just do it! Kami shimatta! Consider it a 'United Galactica' command! Can you comprehend taht? Have I made myself perfectly clear? Over." demanded Kei vehemently. She waited.

"Hai, ma'am! Gomen for the misunderstanding! We will, of course, carry out your orders. The last thing we'd want to do would be to antagonize you, the 3WA or the 'UG' command! Consider it done, Captain O'Halloran. I'm vidfaxing you now. 'Centauri Four Galactic Command', Ryjuuran Alpha, First Marshall, Commanding. My name's Kyjillian Trent, Third Lieutenant of 'Penal Colony Marik Ishtar Seven'. I apologize for this faux paux personally and sincerely. How about dinner? Over." said the Centaurian.

"Let me take a raincheck on that, OK? I got more pressing matters demanding my immediate attention, Kyj. Kei out." she replied. "Kyj! She called me Kyj! I think she likes me, man!" said the Centauri Four officer to his tomo, Third Lieutenant Triberius Kirkton. "Grow up, tomo! A kawaii stunner like her doesn't go for guys like us! Besides, she's probably already mariied anyway! I've finished those log additions. Want I should vidfax them to her?" asked Kirkton. Kyj Trent nodded and left the tower.

"Oro a hunk, Kei! Va-va-va-voom, baby! And he really likes tou too- I can tell! Bet you 4 to 1 that he doesn't know that he's been talking to one of the famed and infamous 'Dirty Pai--" teased Yuri Donovan, ducking when Kei O'Halloran chucked the relay mike at her. "Shut up, vacuumhead! Say that again and you'll be the first one back on 'Shimougou' travelling without a starship!" yelled an infuriated tro-con, green aizu dangerously aflame.

"Where are you putting Blackfire, Kei?" asked Yuri, deftly changing the subject. "In with the 'Titans', I guess. Her sister is one of 'em, ain't she?" replied Kei, checking on the warp core's energy discharge release. "That's not a real good idea, Boss. My sisters never did get along with each other even back home on 'Tamaran'." said Arkton from the doorway.

"Well then, where do YOu think I should put her?" asked Kei in a nettled tone of voice. "Let her bunk in with Yumi and the kids. She'll go nuts! If you want to keep Black out of trouble, put her to work. She's a fully qualified space tech. Send her to Engineering. Donnie and the Doc'll find her something to do." he laughed. "Did you want something, Arkie or did you just stop by to tease Yuri and me?" asked a grinning Kei.

"Emma want to know which ship or shuttle that Black's being assigned to 'cause Star will have a fit if she gets anywhere near Robin (Titan) and he's assigned to the 'Queen' with us. Star's on 'Starcrusher' so I guess you're stuck with her on the 'Angel'." said Arkton. Kei mulled that one over a moment or so.

"OK. She's hereby assigned to the 'Angel' and she'll bunk in with Faye's brood. I got enough techs for engineering so I'm assigning her to kitchen detail with the scouts and the other kids. Happy now, Arkie?" asked Kei, still grinning. "Fine with me, Boss. I'll go tell Emma the good news. See ya later." said Arkton, slamming the bridge door behind him.

Continued in Ch 78-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 78-Part 2

Ch 78-Part 2-K&K

"Kei? That log entry data is coming in from 'Centauri Four' now. I'm copying it to a separate data viddisk for Blackfire so she can prove she didn't have anything to do with escaping from prison." announced Yuri Donovan. "Great, Yuri and don't forget a copy for the 'G twins' at 'UG' command. I know that even I don't believe half of this crap myself! I'd better tell Faye and Robin about their new roomie." replied the redhead. "Kei to Faye. Are you receiving me? You are? Good. Listen up. We have a new crewman/passenger. Blackfire of 'Tamaran' is aboard. I'm assigning her to you guys. She's Star and Arkie's sister but she doesn't get along with Star and Star doesn't want her anywhere near Robin, Star's boyfriend in the Titans so we're stuck with her. She's going on kitchen detail too. Gomen (Sorry) about dumping her on you, Faye." trilled Kei.

"Hey kid, oro's one more? The more the merrier I always say, Boss. So no sweat!" trilled faye Valentine. "Yumi? Rep up another bunk; we've got a new roomie coming. Starfire's sister- Blackfire. She's assigned to the kitchens with you guys. Wonder if she knows that her powers won't work aboard ship yet? OK, who's up for a romp on the holodecks?" said the brunette 'cowgirl'.

"When do get to meet Blackfire-San? Who is she bunking with, Faye-San?" asked Yumi Ishiyama eagerly. "Kei's giving her dinner before she sends her over to us and she'll be in with you, kiddo. Let's all get up to the holodecks." replied Faye while changing into her bikini swimsuit. Robin (Senna) had repped up suits for herself, Kagome, Rin, Ed, Serena, her four scouts, Sango and was just finishing up Yumi's. Misao, Miroku (the mad monk) and Sesshomaru chose that moment to arrive so Robin started repping up another bikini suit and two pairs of trunks. "Is your brother coming too, Sess-San?" she asked.

"Nai, Robin. He's got guard duty with Lord Ivanhoe but Shippou's coming and he's bringing along Kirara too." replied the youkai. Robin repped up another pair of trunks. Finally after they had all changed, Faye and Robin led the way to the lift. Miroku and Sess had been delegated to carry the picnic basket, coolers, umbrellas, lotions, towels, first aid kits and all the rest of the beach paraphernalia. Faye, Robin, Miroku, Sango, Misao, Sess, Kagome and Yumi were all armed. Ed was carrying Ein, Serena had Luna and Rin had Artemis. She, Shippou, Ami, Rei, Mina and Mako were all riding the huge white nekko youkai (Kirara). Halfway to the lift they ran into the two chiefs, Don and Anton.

"Where are you and the little tykes off to, Miss Valentine?" asked Anton politely. "Just Faye, onegai. We're going swimming up on the holodecks. You guys care to join us?" replied Faye. "We've got booze!" whispered the monk to Don Poporo. "Count us in, man!" said Don excitedly. "Well, maybe for a little while." agreed Anton Wilhelm Gustav with a smile.

"Level eight. Holodecks, onegai." said Robin as soon as they were all aboard the lift car. "Let us carry some of that stuff for you, Miroku." offered Anton. The monk handed the gigantic umbrella and picnic basket to Don while Anton got the beer chest to lug. Faye was toting Keitarou's huge boombox which did triple duty as a radio/disk player/comlink. Zoe had 'burnt' some tunes for Faye and the kids. Robin had the portable 'gameboys' and video games which Zoe had also thoughtfully provided for them. The ten of them who were armed (Don and Anton carried Mark XI blasters) were using shoulder holster rigs underneath their beach robes, kimonos or jackets.

Before long the lift stopped and disgorged all of them onto Level eight. This level consisted of nine holodecks and three storage rooms. One was for technical supplies, another was for weapons parts and the last one was for engine parts. Faye led the way to Holodeck four and tapped her codes into the door panel. The door opened and they stepped over the threshold and into a bare room about one-quarter the size of the rec room.

" 'CC', onegai run Program Valentine one/Pool Party." said Faye while lighting up a 'Player's Club' cigarette. "Anybody else want one?" she asked. Don, Anton and Miroku accepted while the rest declined. The scene had changed utterly. Gone was the bare dank grey chamber. In its place was a sunny swimming pool with a sandy beach beside it. Crystal clear aoishi (blue) water sparkled in the sunlight. The poolside was littered with lounges, chairs, tables and even a small concession stand. The guys set up the umbrella, picnic lunches, cooler and the rest of the foodstuffs. Faye was playing disks on the boombox while Robin was setting out the 'gameboys' and video games. Sango and Misao were busily handing out the towels, sunscreen, sunblock, lotions, sunglasses and the other beach essentials. Kagome was laying out blankets for them. The robes, kimonos and jackets had been removed and piled on one of the tables. On a second table they'd tossed their shoulder rigs, spare power packs and weapons.

Ed and Ein were the first ones into the pool followed by Rin and Serena (Faye was delegated to look after Artemis and Luna for them), her four scouts, Kagome, Misao and Sango. Robin was stretched out on a hammock, Faye was lying on the sandy beach, the guys were all playing poker and drinking. Shippou and Kirara cannonballed into the pool next and Yumi was playing 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' on a 'gameboy'.

"Groovy, man! A pool party! Anybody wanna play volleyball?" yelled a new voice. Everyone turned to stare at the newcomer. A raven-haired sixteen year old beauty with coal balck aizu stood there holding a volleyball. She was dressed in the latest in 3WA fashion- A wine-colored blazer with 3WA insignia, white turtleneck and black microminiskirt, grey socks and black 'chukka' boots. Seeing Don and Anton eying their weapons, she removed the blazer and spun around so they could see all of her. "Hey! Chill out, guys! I'm unarmed, man! Konnichi wa (Hi), my name's Blackfire. Captain O'Halloran said I'd be bunking in with you guys and Lieutenant Donovan said I'd probably find you all up here. I'm assigned to the kitchens but the cap said I could start ashita (tomorrow). I'd love a swim but I'm hardly dressed for it! Still (she started unzipping her skirt) I'm not averse to skinny dipping!" she said with a devilish grin.

END of Chapter 78. Chapter 79 'The Pirates Arrive' or 'Black Settles In' to follow soon. Please r/r/s away. All comments welcome. Thanks and Kami bless you all-K&K

Continued in Ch 79

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 91 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 77 ... LastLast