+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 79

Ch 79-Complete in one pass for a change-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Black, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 79without further preamble:-

Chapter 79

'The Pirates Arrive' or 'Black Settles In'

"No need for that, Blackfire! I repped you up a nice suit. After all, we're all going to be one big happy family. I thought we might just meet up today, Black." said Robin, handing over a kawaii bklack/white bikini swimsuit to the teen. Glancing around her surroundings, Black quipped "No skinny dipping, eh? OK, where can I get changed then?" to which Faye replied " 'CC', we need some cabanas out here. Make it an even dozen, onegai." Instantly twelve small dressing cabins materialized along the beachfront. Blackfire ran into the nearest one and slammed the door. Two minutes later she emerged, clad in her new finery. Robin handed the girl a beach robe, sunglasses and slippers which Black tossed onto a chaise lounge before she leaped into the pool. Robin had unfortunately miscalculated the size of Black's suit and had repped up one a trifle too large for her. As a result, when she dove in the suit released and floated away where it was snagged by Ed and Rin. Not noticing oro had happened, Black came to the surface, stood and became painfully aware that she was wearing only her underwear! She crossed her arms across her bosom, crouched back down in the water and yelled "Miss Valentine, do something! A little help, please!" Faye said " 'CC', onegai put the correct sized swimsuit on Blackfire. Make it the same style and color as the original one." Suddenly Black felt additional cloth next to her skin and was at last able to leave the pool.

Miroku placed a towel around her shoulders, tossed her a soda and crooned "Kawaii damsel, would you do me the honour of bearing my children?" Blackfire's face went quite red! "Sir, I do not even know you yet so I most certainly will not have your kids, Kami shimatta ni jigoku!" she cried as she slapped his face- hard!

"Remember, Blackfire- that's only a 'virtual' suit. Don't forget to change back into your street clothes before we exit the program or you'll be leaving here in your unmentionables!" warned Faye. Black nodded to her and stretched out on the lounge in the sun next to the 'cowgirl' and closed her aizu. The kids played in the pool for a bit longer, got out and made a beeline for the food tables! Faye, Robin and the other girls soon followed suit. After awhile, the guys challenged the girls to a football game. Faye checked her wristchromo and frowned. "Better have that game ashita, hazu! It's almost 2200 and way past the kids' bedtime! Robin, gather up the little ones and we'll get 'em bedded down for the night." she said.

"Hai, Faye. Will do. Rin, Ed, Serena, Ami, Rei, Mina, Mako, Shippou! Time to go! Don't forget Ein, Artemis, Luna and Kirara! Let's move it, kids!" called Robin, clapping her hands for emphasis. "Faye? I can handle the kids by myself if you want to stay a bit longer." whispered Robin. "Nai. I'm bushed too, kid." replied Faye, rising to assist in the cleanup. Then they packed everything up again and did a quick headcount. Everyone was there so Faye called for the 'arch' so they could leave. " 'CC', end program, onegai. Arigato, tomo." commanded Faye.

The result was instantaneous. The pool and beachfront were replaced by the cold, dank, grey walls of the holodeck chamber. There was also an additional effect! Miroku whistled. "Pandas? Black, I didn't know you were still wearing kiddie underpants!" cried the lecherous monk.

"Oro? How the Hell'd you know that?" demanded Blackfire, touching her own derriere and blushing crimson. When the holodeck program had ended, so had Black's virtual bikini top and bottom leaving the hapless teen clad in her undies!

"Here you go, Blackfire. You left these behind, honey and I think you need them." giggled Misao, handing the tall Tamaranian girl her 3WA uniform, socks and 'chukkas'. "We'll wait outside for you but don't take too long, Black." said Faye, herding the rest of them into the hallway. Black soon joined them and they all headed for the lift. Halfway there, the PA system's klaxons kicked on.

"Good God! It sounds like that bloody cloister bell on the TARDIS!" exclaimed Leila who was busily wiping off the bartop for Saitoh. "Wonder oro's up?" he asked of no one in particular. "I guess we'll find out soon enough, tomo." replied the jungle girl.

"Flight crew to the bridge immediately! All gunners and fighters will report to the ready room stat! This is a Code Yellow alert!" Rally Vincent sounded a bit more agitated than she usually was. "All 'Starcrusher' and 'Emerald Queen' personnel are to report to their stations at once! This is not a drill! The status of this alert is now Code Aoishi (Blue)! The 'Angel' flight crew is hereby ordered to report to the bridge stat! Code Aoishi! All non-essential personnel are reqested to stay off of the command and engineering decks until further notice. Two pirate vessels have been sighted and identified by our own buccaneer Emma as the 'Botany Bay' captained by the infamous Khan and the 'Sol Bianca' captained by the female brigand Feb! Neither one has been known to pass up the chance to challenge a rival. They have no doubt sighted Emma's ship the 'Queen' and 'Starcrusher'. With the added lure of the 'Angel', we'd make good booty for any pirate! Stand by for further orders! That is all! Rally out!" The 'Gunsmith Cat' was ecstatic! After all, she was a 'cowgirl' (bounty hunter) in her own right just like Faye and she knew from oro Faye'd told her that both Khan and Feb as well as their crews were all wanted fugitives commanding hefty bounties!

Seeing the gleam in her bright aizu, the First Officer was quick to disallusion her dreams of avarice! "Calm down, Rally. This is a 3WA vessel and those other ships are to be considered as being under 3WA control. We are way out of our jurisdiction and the very last thing we want is to do battle with either of those two vessels out there!" she warned.

"Are they displaced in time as well, Yuri?" asked Rally Vincent eagerly. "No way, girlfriend! They're fair game for us and we're 'NEVER' out of our jurisdiction! The guys'll be waiting for us on the 'Hammerhead', Rally! Come on, let's go hunting!" Standing in the doorway was Faye Valentine, arms folded across her chest. She'd changed from swim togs to her regular working gear, in this case, tan jacket, fawn slacks, grey turtleneck, taupe gloves and lowcut black boots. Slung from a gunsash around her waist and riding low on her right hip was a Mark XIII ion cannon.

As Rally rose to follow her, Yuri Donovan slammed the svelte brunette back down into her chair. "Gomen (Sorry) to have to pull rank on you two but I cannot allow you hotheads to endanger anyone else! This is a 3WA ship and temporarily every crew member and/or passenger on it is a 3WA agent. That includes you two and the 'Bebop' crew as well! I am both a senior tro-con and your superior officer. 'CC', seal all airlocks immediately! Authority- Angel 2, Yuri 1, Asgard. Confirm that order." demanded the violet-maned vixen.

"Order confirmed, Yuri. All airlocks have been sealed." replied 'CC' matter-of-factly. "You can't order us around!" yelled Faye angrily. "Well, if she can't, I sure as the Hell can!"

END of Chapter 79. Please r/rs. Chapter 80 to follow soon. No idea of its title though. Enjoy and Kami bless you all-K&K

Continued in Ch 80-Part 1
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 80-Part 1

Here's Ch 80-Part 1. Enjoy the show-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Ami, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter80 without further preamble:-

Chapter 80

'The 'Bay' Bolts' or 'Bagging the Babes'

Guess who had just reached the bridge? Right! Kei O'Halloran had just spoken quietly from behind Faye and Rally. "You'll both either give me your words not to antagonize either of those vessels out thre or by Kami, I'll toss the pair of you into the shimatta brig. Understand? Well?" she added quietly. (A sure sign of danger when Kei goes quiet, folks!) "We promise, Boss." sulked the two sullen 'cowgirls' resignedly.

Legato, Mar and Kome had run into each other in the corridor and had ridden the lift upstairs together. All three piled past Captain and Exec to get onto the bridge where Legato took the pilot's seat while Kome and Mar raced into the nav room and took up their own posts. Yuri Donovan quietly sat down beside Legato in the co-pilot's seat. Ivanhoe stood behind Legato while Nick Wolfwood stood at the firing panel controls. Legato turned to his Boss and announced "Flight crew all present and correct, Captain." Then he resumed his pre-flight checkups. "Arigato, onegai stand by for further orders, Commander." replied Kei, striding past them to the rear exit. "I'll be in my ready room. Ivanhoe, you're with me." Captain and Security Chief walked side by side down the back hallway to Kei's ready room. The door was already open and the two 'cowgirls' were standing with their backs to the huge conference table leaning back on their chairs. Ivy and kei were the only 'Angel 2' flight crew members present at this meeting. The room soon became crowded as the rest of those summoned arrived.

Finally Kei took her customary seat, her security chief at her side. At a sign from the Boss, Donnatella keyed the doors shut and sealed them. "You may all be seated." said Ivanhoe who remained standing by his superior's side, his plasma rifle held at port arms. They all sat down and awaited their Captain's next words. "First off, arigato to you all for coming on such short notice. As you may or may not be aware, two pirate vessels are hovering in orbit just above us. Oro their intentions are we do not yet know, however, both ships are from 'this' time era. Emma has informed us that the 'Botany Bay' is under the command of the infamous pirate 'Khan' while the 'Sol Bianca' is commanded by the female brigand 'Feb'. Khan is 'supposed' to be somewhere in the 'Chimerian Wastelands' on the other side of the universe and 'Feb' was thought to be raising holy jigoku somewhere in the bloody 'Gamma Quadrant'! They've probably both been displaced by fluctuations in the continuum. Unless they exhibit signs of hostility, my orders are to leave them both alone! It's better to be prepared though, hence, this meeting. You all know which of our three ships you'll be travelling on when we leave 'Endor' for 'Shimougou'. After this meeting, you will all report to your assigned ships as quickly as possible. In the 'rare' event that we need to use the 'Angel's' four shuttles, the 'Queen's' two or 'Starcrusher's' three, the same crews as before will be used. The kids will, of course, remain aboard the 'Angel'. We'll resume our practice of going armed at all times and oro I have to say now may not sit well with all of you but I've got to say it. Our three vessels are now under the direct authority and command of 'UG' and the 3WA. Since I'm the highest ranking line officer of those two organizations, you will consider all three ships as being under my direct control. Since piracy is seen as being an 'act of war', the flight, engineering, security and weapons teams as well as all the fighters are all hereby deputized into the 3WA. As suvh, all assigned personnel will wear official 3WA uniforms while on duty and there will be 'NO' exceptions. OK. Pack up, draw your uniforms, weapons, supplies and gear and report to your respective posts. To recap for you: Jane 'Emma' Emeraldas commands the 'Queen'; Han Solo commands 'Starcrusher' and I command the 'Angel 2', however, since I control all three ships and must coordinate things from here, I am delegating command of the 'Angel 2' to Legato Bluesummers. He's got more experience with pirates than I have, anyway. Go to your posts at once. Remember that if you're targeted by the 'Sol' or the 'bay' raise your shields and cloak. Keep your weapons powered up and ready at all times. You need not decloak to fire but you will engage the enemy only on my orders. I don't think that 'they' know oro the Hell they're doing here either. That's it- any questions? Nai? Then you are dismissed. Good luck, tomos watashi (my friends)." finished the redhead. The meeting was over and they all dispersed to their assigned tasks.

"Yo! Khan! Have you figured out where the Fxxx we are yet, man?" The svelte dark-haired captain of the 'Sol Bianca' was becoming quite annoyed with the self-centered megalomanical skipper of the 'Botany Bay'! Why had she ever agreed to an alliance with that baka and his band of bloodthirsty cutthroats? Those guys gave piracy a bad name!

"My dear kawaii Captain February, you have merely to look at the heavens to know where it is we are. This is the 'Delta Quadrant' and that red planet to the East of us is 'Antares'. 'Minerva', 'Eldrad' and 'Lyoko' are also clearly discernible. That means that the world below us can only be 'Antare's' third moon- 'Endor'. How we got here I have no idea. How the ship of the kawaii 'Queen Emeraldas' suddenly appeared before us and just as suddenly vanished only to make its reappearance on the surface of 'Endor' beside those other two strange vessels is also a mystery to the great 'Khan'! However, if I may hazard a guess, my dear, I'd say that John Berringer and his idiotic vendetta against the two young damsels of the 3WA plays some small part in it. In my humble opinion--" answered Khan.

"Stow it, Khan! Oro the Hell are you planning to do now?" yelled Feb angrily. "Holy shit! I remember now!" cried Feb's blonde executive officer in the process of pulling on her uniform slacks after removing her heavy spacesuit. "Captain! I don't know how the Fxxx we got here but we sure as Hell better get outta here and fast! This sector is crawling with 'cowboys' and Khan- if you're still listening, we're smack dab in the middle of the Kami shimatta 'Aquarian Galaxy'! That's 'UG', 'Starfleet', 'Galactic Command' and 3WA turf! The middle ship down there is Berringer's flagship, the 'Starcrusher' and that neon sign beside it is Kei O'Halloran's 'Lovely Angel 2'! Khan! Feb! She's the baka bitch that fried Max Berringer three years ago! She's 3WA, man!" yelled Commander April, double-timing to the bridge with all thoughts of changing totally forgotten!

Continued in Ch 80-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 80-Part 2

Here's Ch 80-Part 2 for ya-K&K

"Good Kami! The infamous 'Dirty Pair'! Even the brave and fearless Khan was shaken up as he breathed those dreaded words! "Lt Falcone! Plot us a course back to 'Chimera' and take us into hyperspace quick! Find a wormhole if you can! Feb darlin', if I were you I'd follow us!" said a very upset pirate chieftain. April had already begun to power up weapons. Suddenly an icy chilling voice filled their comlinks. "Stand down from your weapons are prepare to be boarded! This is Emeraldas! It's been a long time Feb, ain't it?" said the fiery red-maned buccaneer. The 'Sol's' weapons' systems were still offline! "Oro a time to get caught with our pants down!" yelled a fuming Feb. "In more ways than one, it seems!" giggled July. "April! You're out of uniform, Commander, ma'am!" she chuckled.

"Jan! Make yourself useful. Bring me a clean outfit and boots stat. I'm on the bridge." trilled April through her comlink. At the other end was a doe-aizued teenager with aoishi locks that reached almost to the floor. During an earlier raid on a 'UG' supply ship she and May had 'borrowed' several old 3WA outfits and weapons. Jan was sporting a silvery 'battle bikini' and hotpants! Her footwear was a pair of sky-aoishi over-the-knee Cavalier boots and at her left side depending from a swordsash was a 3WA-issue 'laser sword hilt'. At her right hip hung a Mark XII ion cannon. Of course, Jan had not the slightest inkling of an idea of how to use either one! She just thought they looked cool! She shared the exec officer's suite with April. After retrieving the black slacks from the floor, she grabbed a high-collared black tunic, gloves, saucer cap, gunsash, disruptor pistol, socks and boots from April's wardrobe and raced to the lift as fast as she could.

Dumping her haul on the chart table, Jan quietly took her post at the scanners. "Jan, you're gonna freeze your ass off in that hooker getup! You are out of uniform, kid!" April had dressed rapidly and was checking her disruptor's action. Returning to her weapons display, she leaned close to jan and whispered: "For Kami's sake, girl- put some clothes on! You're a pirate, a brigand, a buccaneer! You are not an intergalactical yo-yo cop!" Jan smiled sweetly. "Yes, ma'am. I'll do it later." she whispered back.

May was a cute strawberry blonde a bit on the short side. She'd decided to splurge a little by luxuriating herself in a bubble bath. She shared quarters with the captain. May suddenly became abruptly aware that she was no longer alone!

"Did you remember to wash behind your ears?" grinned Arkton who was standing in front of the startled girl and pointing a plasma rifle right at her. "On your feet, kid and no funny stuff." he added, handing May a bath towel. "A gentleman would turn his back, sir! Onegai hand me that kimono and sandals." Arkton smiled and did as she'd asked. May toweled off and donned her green kimono and sandals. She was reaching for her Mark VI blaster when fingers of pure kelvinite closed on her wrist! "Naughty, naughty, Princess! That's a big no-no!" said Arkton, pocketing her weapon and hand laser hilt. "OK, Princess. Move it." he ordered, giving May a slight shove towards the door. "But- but, sir! My fuku (clothing), my uniform!" she stammered. "Later, kid. March." May stuck her hands up and preceded him down the hallway to the lift. When they reached the bridge, it was all over.

The 'Green Baron', Ari, Merrill and Millie (the insurance girls) had just disarmed the entire flight crew. Keitarou arrived a few seconds later, dragging a green-haired vixen behind him and she was swathed in a huge bath towel! He had surprised June in the shower and she'd fought like a tigress! He'd had no choice but to use his 'stunner' on her and slip force field beam cuffs on her wrists. Then, carefully averting his own aizu (he was a gentleman!), he had wrapped the unconscious female in a towel. "So that's where Aunties' old 3WA uniforms ended up, eh?" he chuckled after catching sight of a cringing January being firmly held by Ari! "Anyone else on der ship, KR?" demanded the Baron who was clutching a struggling February. "Nai, my Lord baron. Just this last one." he replied.

"Emma, we have the 'Sol' crew in custody and the ship is ours. No sign of the other psycho and his ship though. Right, standing by for transport." trilled the Baron. "Wait a minute!" yelled Feb. "Captain! Two of my crewmen are not dressed at all and one is certainly not dressed for travel. We will surrender ourselves to your team only onegai let them keep their dignity." he cried. The Baron listened for a moment before replying.

"Arkie, take Fraulein (Miss) May and bring a change of fuku for her, Fraulein Jan and Fraulein June. Trill us when you're ready for pickup. The rest of you stand here with me inside these 'pattern enhancer' pylons. Don't take too long, Arkie. OK Emma, we're ready to go. Energize." They shimmered, glowed and effervesced into particles of light only to be reassembled as themselves once more back aboard the 'Queen' where Emma was awaiting their return.

"Good work, guys. Lock 'em up in the brig or oro the Hell we got to use for one. Afterwards report to me on the bridge, Baron." she said. The Baron clicked his heels, bowed and struck his chest with his right fist in a universal galactic salute.

"That's June's room, Mr Arkton. She bunks in with July. Jan's shares with April and you already know where my rooms are, sir." said May, lowering her aizu demurely. "Just grab a uniform set, boots, socks and frilly stuff for each one of them and then we'll get your gear, kid. And you can call me Arkie." he replied. "OK, Arkie. I'm May and I'm not a kid either!" said May. "Sorry about that. I-" began Arkton.

"Arkie! Oro the Hell is keeping you? Get your ass in gear and get back over here stat! That's an order, Lieutenant!" Emma did not sound like she was a very happy camper! Arkton reached into June's closet and dragged out a small gym bag. "Fill it up, May. Let's get a move on." he said, a bit gruffly. May pouted but complied. The exec quarters were two decks up. In Jan's room, the process was repeated. May's own quarters were across the hall in the captain's suite. She quickly packed a uniform, socks, boots, undies and had just managed to slip in a very tiny Mark II blaster and a miniscule hand laser hilt without the Tamaranian noticing them. She zipped the grip closed and tucked it under her arm. The other two bags she had slung over her shoulders. "OK, I'm ready, Arkie." said May. "Let's go, Emma. Energize." said Arkton, gripping May's wrist in a vise of steeel.

There was a sudden flash of light and the duo were standing at the 'Queen's' storage room for cleaning supplies which Emma was using for a brig since it had a locking mechanism built into the doors. Arkton shoved May inside and was about to seal the portal when a hand shot past him and yanked the three bags away from the startled May. "Oro the Hell's the big idea, Baron!" he demanded. "If it was up to me, I'd strip search the lot of them! At least ve vill make sure your new little tomo here isn't bringing them along any extra goodies! Anything in der bags, Hawkie?" said the Baron. "Nai, I mean, no, er--" began Hawkgirl of the 'Justice League' before her hand came out of May's bag holding up the two tiny weapons. "Small but deadly nonetheless, sir." she replied, handing them to the Baron.

"So! No reason to search der Fraulein's bags, eh? I vill overlook it dis time, Arkie but der next time you screw up your ass is going on report! Now get to your post!" he commanded. Arkton scowled and left for the bridge. At a sign from her superior, Hawkie handed back the bags to May. The Baron slammed the portals shut and sealed them before recoding the access codes.

"Oro the Fxxx are you gonna do with my ship, man?" demanded Captain Feb. "Der 'Sol Bianca' ist now under der control of der 3WA. Her fate vill be decided by Hauptmann (Captain) O'Halloran." replied the Baron. Meantime Emma had contacted Kei with her news of the 'Sol's' capture. "Oro about the ship, Kei?" she asked. "We'll crew her and fly her back to 'Shimougou'. You captured her so you pick the crew. Let me know who you decide on, Emma. Ja ne." replied the feisty redhead.

Continued in Ch 80-Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 80-Part 3

Here's Ch 80-Part 3-K&K

Emma thought a bit and then told Keitarou to send this message to his Auntie Kei: "Superman will command the 'Sol'; Batman will be pilot; Wonder Woman to co-pilot her; Jonnz Jonnz (Martian Manhunter) will navigate her; Robin the Titan will be communications officer; Green Lantern will provide security as chief; Hawkgirl will oversee weapons; Donnatella will be Chief Engineer; Alex, Sammy, Clover, Beast Boy, Flash, Jamie the Scot and Spike 3 the vampire will complete the crew. All crewmen will report to Superman on the 'Sol Bianca' in one hour's time by order of Emeraldas." KR informed his Auntie Kei who approved of Emma's choices and issued the necessary commands.

'UG' had decided not to pursue Khan or the 'Bay'. When 'Kronos' was operational all of the 'Sol' prisoners were to be freed. Owing to his unswerving loyalty and invaluable assistance, a full pardon had been approved for Legato Bluesummers and his application for the 3WA Academy had likewise been accepted. 'CC' had already preassigned him to 3WA HQ at Furool City on Shimougou where he would become a trainee on the 'Lovely Angel 1' team. His superior would be Sr TC Yuri Donovan. The 'G twins' had also requested a final passenger/crew manifest showing all personnel (including prisoners) aboard every spacecraft under 'UG'/3WA jurisdiction. That list was to be in their hands before midnight ashita (tomorrow). Kei assigned this task to Sammy, Clover and Alex (the 'WOOHP' spies).

Meanwhile back on 'Alderaan 5'-- Ella hathaway (Ann's mother) had been released from the Shimougouan hospital where she'd been since November AD 2250 and assigned to a desk job on Gooley's staff at 'Aquarian Galaxy' HQ. Although she still had the arm cast as a constant reminder of that fateful night at the 'Moon Over Mayhem' bar, Ella bore absolutely NO animosity towards Kome Sawaguchi (or did she?) and had requested that Kome be assigned to her staff. Needless to say that since Gooley was not totally baka, this request had been politely but firmly refused! Instead she'd been assigned Lee Chan (descendant of the fameous Terran martial artist/actor Jackie Chan and cousin of Kei O'Halloran's ex-boyfriend of the same name) as her aide-de-camp.

TSC Garner received the latest report from the 'Angel' at 2103 hours or three minutes past nine PM on his vidfax screens. "Oro? Three hours early? From 'those' two? Things might just be looking up for him after all." he thought until the trilling of his vidphone startled the TSC out of his daydreaming!

END of Chapter 80. Chapter 81 soon. Enjoy and Kami bless you all-K&K

Continued in Ch 81-Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 81-Part 1

Here's Ch 81-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Jan, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter81 without further preamble:-

Chapter 81

'The Angels' Fate' or 'G Twins' Headache #1'

"Hai? Fiona? Oro?" answered the Territorial Sector Chief of the 3WA. A bright, cheery, buxom brunette appeared on his vidphone's screen. "Ye got a wee lassie come to visit ye, Chief." Fiona's Scot's burr was going to take some getting used to. The Scotswoman was roughly thrust aside and an ash blonde in space airliner stewardess uniform took her place. "Gomen, Fiona! Sorry to bother you so late, Uncle Charlie but I need a really big favor! I've just been ordered out on a flight to 'Sarduca 7' which leaves (she checked her wristchromo) in just fifteen more minutes! I've been taking care of Ella's kid, Annie while she's been laid up in hospital with that broken arm. When she got out she was transferred to Elenore City and then to 'Alderaan 5' so I agreed to keep little Annie with me until she got home but I'm a stew, Uncle Charlie! I can't take the kid along on the flight, can I? Could you onegai look after her for a few days until I come back?" she pleaded.

Garner's face lit up. He was Ann's godfather (well, one of 'em anyway!) and he loved little Annie Hathaway. "Sure Arlita! I can do that for you. I have to go and see Andre (Gooley) anyway so Annie can get to see her Mom too." he beamed. "Swell! You're the greatest, Uncle Charlie! See ya soon. Bye, Annie!" Arlita kissed them both and ran to the exit.

Annie Hathaway was a cute three year old blonde and she liked her godfather a whole lot. She'd already decided that she was going to be a 3WA tro-con just like her Mommy when she grew up! Fiona came into his office lugging a thick folder. Annie walked beside her 'Auntie Fee' and smiled at him. He returned the smile. Then he saw the folder in Fiona's grasp!

"Oro the--? Fiona, is that oro I think it is?" he demanded. "Aye. 'Tis the manifest for the 'Lovely Angel 2' and her fleet! Ye look like ye could use some tea, Charles." replied Fiona. "Or maybe a wee dram of something a bit stronger, Charles?" added the Scotswoman with a frown. Although a Scot, Fiona MacCrimmon did NOT approve of liquor! This made life a mite difficult since almost everyone in the 3WA practically LIVED on the stuff! Garner accepted a cup of tea and a scone from Fiona. Then he opened the folder.

"Holy Ka-Mi! How the Hell did she get over a hundred people on a ship having a maximum capacity of 35 to 40? Oro are these other two ships- 'Starcrusher' and 'Emerald Queen'? Oro the oni are we running- a galactic cruise line across the cosmos!" Garner fumed and poured sake from his flask into his tea while Fiona pretended not to notice.

"Weell Charles, the 'Starcrusher' was John Berringer's flagship as ye'll recall and the 'Emerald Queen' is one of the ships that were with him. However, her captain and crew defected to the 'UG' on our promise of immunity from prosecution. Miss O'Halloran gave her word to Miss Emeraldas, sir. And after all, the wee lambie (Kei) did capture John Berringer and his ship, most of his mercenary army, Slade, Warp, the 'Master', Naraku, Kikyo, Mordor, Prince John, Falco and of course the 'Black Ghostie' as weell." said Fiona, reading from her copy of the report.

" I send four tro-cons on a routine assignment to nab one suspect! Three weeks later and we have a rift in the space/time continuum, a mad killer and a small army bent on revenge, complaints from planets in four galaxies,and a 3WA patrol starship that she's using for 'Noah's Ark', dammit!" yelled Charles Augustus Garner, draining his sake in one gulp.

"Did you know, Miss MacCrimmon, that before'she' wasassigned to my department that I was only a casual social drinker? A month later and I was a prime candidate for oro the Terrans once called 'AA'!" moaned Garner, pouring more sake and downing it.

"By 'she' ye mean Miss O'Hallo-" began Fiona. "Keirran O'Halloran- who the Fxxx else! Because she's got the best shimatta success record in the whole 3WA, I just can't get rid of her! Gooley goes by results and Keirran always comes through for us! It was bad enough when we just had her and Donovan! Now she's got two new trainees to infect along with them not to mention themselves from AD 2140 as well! She's even got three timelords aboard! Demons, cowboys, kids, smugglers, pirates, Saiyaans, sorcerers, treasure hunters, turtles, rats, spies, scouts, ninjas, bakas, geniuses, Samurai, gunslingers, wildwomen, space cadets, witch hunters, witches- Ka-Mi! She's even got one of your ancestors on board (Jamie MacCrimmon, Doctor 2's companion)! Good Kami, she'll take anything! You name it- she's got it! And the way she keeps putting them into 'Sick Bay'! Donovan's running out of medical supplies! Where and when will it all end, Fiona? When?" he wailed, draining his flask.

"It will end, Charles, when ye put the fear of Kami into Dr Cueball the screwball so he'll get that shimatta 'Kronos Project' up and running once again- finally! Then most of the passengers will return to their own places and times!" replied Fiona, aizu ablaze. "Oro the jigoku do you mean by 'most'?" Garner asked apprehensively.

"Weeell, Miss Serena and her 'Sailor Moonies' came from Terra. So did Haruka Sasashi and Robin Senna (the witch hunters), Lord Ivanhoe's brood, Kenshin Himura's gang, Inu Yasha's bunch and--" Garner held up a hand and said "Enough already! I get the picture. How do we get 'them' home?" he asked. "The timelords have agreed to take some of them but we'll have to take some too. It's only fair, sir." replied Fiona brightly. "Onegai get me some more 'Hytroxyleine' (like strong aspirin) and another litre of sake. Arigato, my dear." said garner, suddenly remembering that the 3WA had agreed to put all of them up until 'Kronos' was ready and they could all go home again! That meant food, lodging, entertainment and Kami knew oro else for over a hundred souls! Gooley will hit the bloody ceiling! And he'll blame me for all of it as usual! thought Garner while glancing at his calendar. "Fiona, whn are 'they' due back here?" he asked.

"Fiona consulted her PDO lapscreen vidpad organizer. "Weeell, they could easily make it back here in three days, however, Miss Kei is no dinna taking the wormhole again so it'll take them at least a full week, Charles." she answered, snapping her organizer shut.

Continued in Ch 81-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 81-Part 2

Here's Ch 81-Part 2 for ya-K&K

"Call all the hotels, motels, pubs, inns, people letting out rooms, boardinghouses, whatever and reserve any and all available vacancies! Better give all our guests 'carte blanche' vid-chits (oro passes for currency in the 23rd Century) for anything in the City and since 'those two' are coming home, better alert all the hospitals and clinics as well as the 'KP Police' precincts too! Contact 'UG' and 'Starfleet' to arrange pick-ups for their prisoners. They dumped 'BG' back on Mars but they've still got a dozen or so (at alst count!) fugitives left on board. Oh, hai! I almost forgot! Arrange for the docking of four starships. Have both the 'Bebop' and the 'Millenium Falcon' located and 'tractored' (a 'tractor beam' is used to envelope and transport a ship much like a 'tow truck' does to a land vehicle) to the nearest 3WA docking ports. Arrange a four week furlough for the 'Unholy Four'. Gooley's already informed me that all of them are to be awarded the 'GOM' (Galactic Order of Merit- a medal similar to the Terran Congressional Medal of Honour or the Order of the Terran British Empire). TC Trainees Angel (Mar) and Sawaguchi (Kome) are to be promoted to 'Sub TC- second class' (Subordinate Trouble Consultant- second class is equivalent to a Terran 'ensign') based on Gooley's and my own recommendations. Senior Trouble Consultants Donovan and O'Halloran are also being promoted. Donovan (Yuri) will be a 'Junior Commabd Tro-Con' (comparable to a Terran 'First Lieutenant') while O'Halloran (Kei) is to be a 'Senior Command Trouble Consultant' (comparable to a Terran 'Lieutenant-Commander'). Fiona, I think 'CC' has OD'd on dilythium crystals, I really do! The 'Unholy Four' are being reassigned to the same team! Once more there will be only one 'Lovely Angels' team. They'll be under the joint command of 'Unit Chief Inspectors' Gustav (Anton) and Poporo (Don) (comparable to Terran 'Lieutenant-Colonels') who will remain as COs of Units 9 and 234 respectively. The new team will be commanded by O'Halloran with Donovan as her exec. O'Halloran will also be the pilot, Donovan will co-pilot, Angel will navigate and Sawaguchi will be the Communications officer. In addition- more sake onegai. Arigato.- O'Halloran will be the Weapons officer, Donovan will be the new 'Morale' officer, Angel will be Chief Engineer and Sawaguchi will also be the Docking officer. Yuri will not like our next decision, I'm sure but the 'Lovely Angel 2' will be the only ship assigned to the team. Yuri's ship the 'Lovely Angel 1' will be recommissioned after it's refitted and rechristened. Its new name will be the 'Defiant Demon' and its commander and crew will be announced at a later time. The 'DD' will remain under Unit 234 control for now. When our newest trainee, Legato Bluesummers, completes his Academy training, he and his partner, Rio (a transferee from the 'Burn Up Warriors' squad of the Neo Tokyo Police Force on Terra) will be assigned to the 'LA' team as new trainees. Bluesummers will be Donovan's trainee while Rio (whose temper matches Kei O'Halloran's and who is well skilled in all sorts of weaponry and hand-to-hand combat fighting) will be assigned to O'Halloran to train! I told Andre to stock up on antacids, aspirin, booze and 'Hydroxoleine'! I think that covers everything. Nai! Wait! Miss Sawaguchi seems to have promised ALL the kiddies that they could tour our 3WA HQ here. And that IS it, unless you have something else, Fiona?" Garner finished and lit up a cigar before draining his sake and refilling his cup for the umpteenth time!

Fiona regarded her Boss curiously for a few moments and Garner noticed just how much she resembled Mrs. Hudson (the long suffering landlady at 221-B Baker Street, London, England in 19th Century Terra whose two most famous tenants were the famed detective Sherlock Holmes and his associate the good Doctor John H Watson).

"Have ye arranged for someone to take the wee ones on this 'tour' of yours, Charles?" she asked. He shook his head. "You'll be conducting the tour, my dear tomo watashi, onegai." he pleaded. "Verra weeell, Charles. How can I refuse? Now, ye said four starships. Oro about the earlier 2140 'Lovely Angels' ship aboard the TARDIS? Dinna ye mean arrange for the docking of five ships?" asked Fiona MacCrimmon.

"Nai! That ship's staying right where it is! One more thing (Shades of 'Uncle' on 'Jackie Chan Adventures'?). A few of the passengers came aboard with little or no wardrobe so onegai see to getting them kitted out. And THAT is all, Fiona!" Garner stubbed out his cigar, finished his drink and arose. "I'll be on the 'holofloor' simulators if you need me for anything else." he said.

At that same precise moment, half a galaxy away on 'Alderaan Five', Andre Francis Gooley had just been handed that self-same 'Angel's' passenger/crew manifest and report!

END Chapter 81. Chapter 82 'Alley Oops' or 'G Twins' Headache #2' to follow soon. Enjoy and have a nice weekend. Kami bless all. GL to 'Wolf' and 'Corpse Bride' at the Oscars but W&G will probably nab the gold! Sayonar for now. Onegai r/r/s-K&K

Continued in Ch 82-Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

I do believe I'll stop posting today at Ch 81. Enjoy the reading. Check out my new Profile and Home pages. Many pix on Profile page. How do ya like my new avatar and my new signature entries? Suggestions and reviews are always welcome here. Have a super day and I will try to post up to Ch 85 or perhaps even 90 by this Friday. See ya-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 82-Part 1

As promised here's Ch 82-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Fiona, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 82 without further preamble:-

Chapter 82

'Alley Oops' or 'G Twins' Headache #2'

While he was perusing through the manifest, his secretary (Allison Kurtz) came in with the contents of the daily dispatches which had just been freshly decoded. She also carried on the tray with the dispatches his specially blended Expresso and freshly baked chocolate biscottis. Everyone else was 'quite content' with freshly 'replicated' beverages and baked goods but not HER boss, oh nai! The Commander-in-Chief of the Aquarian Galaxy's 'UG' Space Command HQ, Andre Fxxxing Francis Kami shimatta Gooley had to have freshly 'baked' biscottis' and freshly brewed' and 'specially blended' Expresso! And guess who had to slave over a 'real' and not 'simulated' hot stove and make the shimatta stuff? Yours truly, the long suffering Allison Kurtz! And she'd thought that her old boss, Anton Wilhelm Gustav, had been a royal pain-in-the-ass with his Fxxx'd up 'neatness' fetish! He'd been a 'Saint' compared to this pompous baka twit! She had just dropped off her goodies (which had been acknowledged as usual by a grunt!) and gotten back to her office when Intergalactic War # 627 had broken out behind her!

"Allison Katrina Alicia Kurtz! Front and centre! Get your Teutonic ass back in here NOW!" roared the 'Beast of Alderaan Five' as the steno pool had dubbed Allison's superior. Allison sighed, stubbed out her cigarillo and picked up her PDO laptop vidpad. Then she slipped on her shoulder harness and holster rig, slid the small Adam Mark VI mini-blaster into its holster, donned blazer and beret and quickly hustled back into Gooley's massive office. The last time she'd reported to her boss she'd gone into his 'sanctum sanctorum' wearing shirt, tie, miniskirt, nylons and scuffed boots. She had not taken her PDO laptop vidpad nor had she been armed. After all, they 'were' in Aquarian Galactic Comman HQ, for Kami's sake! Gooley had informed her that this was not the Academy, she was no longer a schoolgirl, that tro-cons under 'his' command would Kami shimatta well look like tro-cons by wearing the full 3WA TC uniform of blazer, shirt, tie, miniskirt, beret, socks (not nylon stockings!) and shiny boots! A TC was always armed and since Allison was his coordinator she'd damned well better have her PDO laptop vidpad organizer with her too! The baka idiot had actually sent her back home to change! Allison wanted none of that crap today, domo arigato!

Allison snapped to attention, clicked her heels together and gave the 'galactic salute' (right fist across left breast) to her overlord. "TC Kurtz reporting as ordered, sir!" she barked out in a loud clear voice. "Stand easy, Allison. Gomen for being such a damned bear today. I'd forgotten that 'those two' were heading up this mission, however, Charlie seems to have matters well in hand so I guess I can stop worrying a little. I must say, Allison, you look quite the professional today except for your tie and beret. Onegai straighten your tie and your beret is three degrees off centre and it should, of course, be five degrees off centre. Onegai correct this flaw." Allison did so and said: "Anything else, sir?" she asked.

"Since 'those two' are coming back, prepare for trouble. In fact, better make it double! Contact the motor pool and make sure that 'Onizuka' (Gooley's personal starship) will be ready to go Wednesday (today was Monday) morning and I'll want to lift off at 0600 hours. We'll need a flight crew so you'd better set up one for us. You'll be coming along with me so pack a bag for yourself and call 'Jago' (Gooley's personal valet) and have him pack a bag for me too. We'll be gone for a week or so and Kelnor will be in command here (at HQ) while we're gone. Take care of all the bureau crap and then put all this stuff into a more formal format for me to sign. Then you'll see that it's posted and/or relayed to all concerned parties. Have I got any other engagements today ? (Allison shook her head and thought 'Nai! Arigato Christ!' to herself.) Then after that's done, you'd better take the rest of the day off because I'll want you fresh for ashita's match. We're using 'Stableford Rules' (A match attempted by golfers with handicaps of ten or lower it consists of a point system. Birdies are 3, eagles- 5, double eagles or albatrosses- 8 while par nets zero and bogies are negative one, double bogey and up are negative 3 points.) in our match with Grand Admiral Thrawn and Lt. Commander Ames and I don't want to lose this time so be sure to practice your short game. (Ah- Tom and Amy- the Aquatic Commander of Alderaan 5 and his adjutant. Tom was a really cool guy and Allison really liked Amy especially that dreamy silvery-green hair of hers. Amy had been born on 'Krypton 7' and was quite a beuty. Like most Teutons, Allison was blonde, aoishi-aizued 'like ice in a polar dawn', was quite tall at 6' 5'' and with her svelte figure she was quite a looker. She was also a 'scratch' golfer. Gooley was a six, tom a twelve and Amy a fifteen).

Anyway, she had the rest of the day off and if the 'Beast' thought that she was going to waste it chipping, punching, bunp and running and putting, he was sadly mistaken! Besides, he was the one with the lousy short game- not Allison! He was the one who'd fudged a two-footer last time, not her! Allison had canned her fifteen-footer and it had been a 'double breaker' having a very subtle left to right break which had started a whole foot to the left of the pin! She'd 'read' the line and lagged the ball perfectly down to the hole and in for a birdie 3 on the 18th. All that dimwitted baka had to have done was sink an easy uphill straightaway two-footer for his bogey 5 and the match would have been theirs but Tom had birdied and Amy had parred to win the match after Gooley had triple bogeyed the hole and of course, it had been Allison's fault, not his! The pompous ass! Why on Alderaan had the moron opted for 'Stableford Rules' which was designed for experts only which clearly left out the other three- in Allison's view anyway!

Nai. Instead of practicing, she'd rep a few good vid disks, pig out on pizza and torte and have a nice litre of Chianti, Zinfandel or Burgundy. Then a good holonovel and an early night. She saluted her chief, returned to her own office and assigned all the necessary tasks to 'Sakura' who was Allison's 'persacom' or robotic assistant. He generally resembled an oversized 'nekko' (cat) and closely resembled 'Master Koran' from 'Dragonball'.

Continued in Ch 82-Part 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 78 ... LastLast