+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 91 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 82-Part 2

Here's Ch 82-Part 2

"OK, Sakkie. Do you understand your instructions?" she asked him. "Hai, Allison-San, you were quite concise and very clear with your requests. Before returning home I am to shop for dinner and pick up your '60 degree Alien lob wedge' from 'Ostad's' for you. (A real antique from AD 1990 Terra!) Anything special for dinner?" asked Sakkie. "Just grab me some pizzas with extra cheese from 'Krent's' and a Black Forest torte from 'Derstakken's Bakery' and then get your ass home by 1600 hours. Got that?" ordered Allison. Sakura nodded and began keying up his 'portacom' unit.

Allison took the turbolift down to the parking docks where she retrieved her 'Iron Reever Soul Stealer' cruiser and jetted home. Once there, she cleaned and lubed her clubs (Allison's woods were made out of genuine wood (Persimmon and Walnut) not metallic 'faux wood' like the modern day junk!) and repeated the process on her spikes before cleaning and marking 'AK' on a few of her 'Slazenger' balls which also were antiques from old Terra. Then she left a note for Sakkie to pack her bag, load the clubs and stuff into the 'Reever', set out her dinner and so forth. That done, Allison headed for her bedroom where she ditched her weapons, stripped to the skin, took a quick shower, stood in her drying alcove and dressed in her sweats. She padded barefoot back to the living room and repped up 'Diehard 2' and 'Commando' vid disks for herself. She stuck 'Commando' into the vid disk player and and was watching the last part of it when Sakkie arrived with the goodies. Allison bit into a gooey wedge of pizza and thought to hereself "Damned if I can tell the difference between 'repped' and 'real'! Gooley must be some kind of baka freak!" she decided. Allison had selected a light Zinfandel to accompany her torte. The decadent seet taste of the Black Forest delight contrasted so perfectly with the white wine that she'd polished off most of the torte and half of the Zinfandel before she noticed the time.

It was almost 2100 and Allison was feeling a bit drowsy. She'd just begun to nod off again when she suddenly realized oro she'd thought so strange. Sakura! Tt was very unlike Sakkie to leave her on her own for so long. Usually Sakkie was right there to tell her that pizza and torte were fattening and that she was drinking way too muchwine. Wait! Sakkie had to have come home or the food wouldn't have been there! She called her persocom but got no answer. "Oh well, even persocoms have sleep cycle modes, I guess. I'll see him ashita.." thought Allison as she stumbled sleepily towards her bedroom, shedding her sweats along the way. She crashed heavily onto her bed and was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. She awakened to a sensation of frigid biting cold! "Dam! Sakkie must not have set the thermo controls for the night!" she thought. "Thermo controls, heat on, temperature 8 degrees Kelvin." said Allison aloud. Nothing. She tried again with the same results. She got up to manually adjust the thermo's heat regulator and it wasn't there! "Master control. Lights. On." she commanded but the room remained dark! "Christ almighty! At this rate I'll freeze to death before morning! Better wake up Sakkie and get this mess straightened out." she thought, reaching down for her sweats which were gone! "Oro the Fxxx is going on around here! Sakkie!" she yelled while fumbling for the closet door handles and encountered a cold hard metallic surface instead of a nice warm wooded one! "Pocket torch under the pillow!" she cried, fumbling underneath her pillow and coming up empty!

Suddenly the truth hit Allison like a ton of bricks- she was NOT in her bedroom in her apartment at home on 'Alderaan 5'!

End of Chapter 82. Chapter 83 'Alley's Adventures Continue' or 'Aelita's Painful Arrival' to follow soon. Enjoy and Kami bless you all-K&K

Continued in Ch 83-Part 1
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 83-Part 1

A long chapter now. Ch 83-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Alley, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter83 without further preamble:-

Chapter 83

'Alley's Adventures Continue' or 'Aelita's Painful Arrival'

In all likelihood, somehow she'd become one of the many passengers on 'Angel', 'Starcrusher', 'Emerald Queen', that newest one- that pirate vessel 'Sol' something or other or even on one of those shimatta shuttles! "Hold on here!" she thought. "I can't be on the 'Angel' or the 'Queen' because they are both manned so the power would be activated on them. However, I got no response for either heat or light and according to 'UG' regulations, starship shuttles must have activated systems at all times so I'm not aboard one of those things either. From oro Yuri's told me about that time lord hunk, the Doctor 4, TARDISes work all the time so I'm not aboard one of them. The two rogue ships have had their crews apprehended and Kei's holding 'em in one of 'Angel's' brigs. At least that's oro Sawaguchi's report said!" thought Allison. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers.

"Computer. Emergency illumination. Activate now." she shouted. Instantly the room was flooded with light. Now Allison could see the whole room- a bunk, some lockers (empty), two closets (likewise empty), a door marked 'Weapons' (locked of course) and a main door. She tried it and it was unlocked! It let onto a sort of mini-corridor. Snatching up the blanket, she wrapped it around herself. At least she'd be warm! As an afterthought: "Computer. Emergency thermo. Activate now." she commanded.

"That order is impossible to obey. Except for illumination and communications, all systems are either shut down or currently offline." answered a mechanical voice. "Computer. Restore power to all systems immediately." she said. "That order is also impossible to obey. All systems are currently locked down and only Captain February can unlock them." replied the same voice. "Who is Captain February?" asked Allison. "The commanding officer of the 'Sol Bianca'." informed the computer. "Are ALL parts of this shimatta ship currently shut down, dammit?" demanded an exasperated Allison. "Hai. Except for the arms cabin (apparently the room Allison had woke up in) and the bridge." said the voice. "Where's the bridge?" she cried. A portion of the air in front of the blonde shimmered and a complex diagram came into focus. A large area began to glow yellow on the map. "That is the bridge." said the voice. A red line formed leading from a small box and stopped several meters away. "This is the path that you have been traversing to this point." informed the voice again. Allison saw that she was on the very lowest level of a five level ship. She soon saw that the bridge was on Level Five. "Nearest turbolift?" she asked and a small box glowed green. It was just around the corner of the hall she was in and Allison jogged off in that direction. She found it easily and gingerly punched the 'Call' button. The doors shot open and Allison hopped aboard the car. There were no visible controls! "Onegai state your destination." said another voice.

"Level Five. Bridge." said Allison. The doors snapped shut and the lift accellerated upwards before stopping with a sudden jolt. The doors opened and she stepped off and she was standing in the centre of the bridge. Being a trained navigator, Allison was no stranger to starship control rooms and she quickly found the 'Comm Relay Grid'. Snapping it to 'ON' and seating herself at the console, Allison grabbed the mike and keyed it. " 'Sol Bianca' calling 'Lovely Angel 2'. Allison Kurtz calling Yuri Donovan. Onegai come in. (She waited) Yuri? Kei? Marlene? Kome? Rally? Han? Anybody? Over." she said and listened again.

"Konnichi wa to pretty lady in a gray blanket. Whaddaya wants?" responded a childish voice which sounded to Allison like its owner didn't have 'both oars in the water'! Then it hit her. "You can see me?" she asked. "Sure. You pretty blonde lady in a gray blanket. Ed can see you good. Can't we, Ein? I get Faye-Faye!" replied the childish voice.

"Ed! You'd better not let Auntie Kei catch you up here on the bridge! Now, oro the Hell is so impor--" Faye broke off as Allsion cried: "For Christ's sake- is anyone there? This is Allison Kurtz calling!" Faye answered her with: "Hai, Miss Kurtz. I can both see you and hear you. Your vidcam must be off which is why you can't see us. This is the 'Lovely Angel 2' and my name's Faye Valentine. Where are you calling from, Miss Kurtz? Over." replied the 'cowgirl'.

"Some shipped called the 'Sol Bianca' but nothing except the lights, lifts, communications and the emergency computer is working over here! Can someone come and get me, onegai? Over." said Allison. "That ship you're on is sitting some few hundred meters from the 'Angel'. Miss Kurtz- above your head should be a green knob. If you press it you should be able to me. Over." said Faye, whacking Ed's rear and sending her to get some help.

"Yes, Miss Valentine. I can see you fine now. Oh! My Kami! You can see ME? Gomen about the shimatta blanket but--" stammered the blonde Teuton. "That's OK, Miss- may I call you Allison? I'm Faye. Anyway Allison, I'll send some fuku over for you and we'll have you over here in a jiffy. But just who the Hell are you? Over." said Faye.

"She's Allison Kurtz- Gooley's personal lapdog, Faye!" replied the redhead in the green kimonowho'd just walked onto the bridge with Ed and Ein in tow. "Kei? Kei O'Halloran- is that you?" asked Allison. "You forgot to say 'over'. Hai Alley- it's me. New fashion statement, kid? Over." said Kei, lighting a cigarette. Allison huddled inside her blanket. "Very funny! It was either this or freeze to death! I went to sleep in my nice WARM apartment and woke up here! By the way, where is 'here'? Are you still on 'Endor'? Over." asked the blondetro-con.

"Hai, kid. We're still here but we lift off ashita for the trip home to 'Shimougou'. One of our time lords is on his way over with some stuff for you to wear, Alley. He knows how to get up there to the bridge so just sit tight, kid. Over." said Kei.

"Kid?" thought Allison. "Kei's nineteen- no, twenty now. I'm almost twenty-seven and she calls me 'Kid'!" Allison giggled to herself. It was an inhouse joke at the 3WA and 'UG' that Kei acted tough but she was really quite a caring person. After all, look how she'd risked her own life to save little Keitarou two- no, it was three years ago now- on those mountains of Gyrol. And yeah- Allison wa sone of the little guy's godmothers too!

Just then the lift doors opened and Doctor 2 stepped off. "Good evening, my dear. Better put these on. It's a bit chilly outside." he said, handing Allison a pair of yellow hotpants, a black turtleneck, a yellow suede jacket, a pair of red kid gloves, a pair of yellow knee-high stockings and a pair of white ankle boots. "I'll wait outside in the corridor for you to change, Miss Kurtz." he said, walking out the door. The Doctor had been on his way to get some suitable female garments from his TARDIS when Spike Steigel (who'd been eavesdropping over his comlink) dragged him into Faye's suite and proceeded to load him up with one of Faye's old outfits complete with boots. The time lord had then hurried to the transporter and had been whisked over to the engine room of the 'Sol' and from there he'd taken the turbolift up to the bridge.

"OK, Doctor. I'm ready. Let's go." said Allison, who had just emerged from the bridge. "How did you know that I was the 'Doctor'?" he asked. "From Yuri Donovan's description, you could have been no one else! Onegai call me Allison, Doctor." she replied. "This way if you please, Miss Kurt-- er, I mean Allison." said the Doctor, leading her to the lift station. "Engineering Deck." said the time lord. The lift doors shut and the lift slowly descended. An eternity later, the lift doors opened and the Doctor led Allison down the hall to where he'd first materialized. "I have Miss Allison with me and we are now ready for transport, Miss Kome." said the Doctor before linking arms with the tall blonde. The hallway walls seemed to shimmer and suddenly they were both standing on the floor pads in the transporter chamber back aboard the 'Angel'.

Facing them and smiling from the control console was a six foot tall green turtle sporting a violet headband across his aizu and wearing a 'Bo' staff or wooden quarterstaff on the back of his huge shell! Advancing on the duo, he stuck out a four-fingered claw. "Konnichi wa. I'm Donnatella. You can just call me Donnie." he said with a grin. Allison was of course in shock, however, the Doctor seemed nettled!

"This is Miss Allison Kurtz- Mr Gooley's personal aide from 'Alderaan Five', Don. Onegai be so good as to get Miss O'Halloran on the horn. We must let her employer know where she is. Pleasantries will just have to wait!" said the time lord.

"Whatever you say, Doc!" he replied. "Hey! Is that oro the babes are wearing now? Cowabonga, dude!" said another turtle almost identical to the first. This one was a tad shorter than Donnatella and had a red headband rather than a violet one. His weapons were a brace of 'numchakas' (weighted chains with short wooden slats attached to leather thongs not unlike Terran South American bolos).

Continued in Ch 83-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 83-Part 3

Here's Ch 83-Part 3-K&K

"Mikey! Behave yourself." scolded Donnatella. "Gomen Miss. I'm Michaelangelo but just call me Mikey." he said while trying to 'high five' Allison. "Yo! Leo wants to know where Mikey is, Don! Oh! A kawaii (lovely or beautiful) babe! I should've known I'd find Mikey around one of those! Gomen, ma'am. My name's Raphael- Raph for short." He was taller than Donnatella and his headband matched Mikey's. His weapons were twin 'sai' (forklike daggers from Okinawa on old Terran Japan that were not unlike ordinary narrow garden weeders). "Miss Donovan said to come up to the ready room and bring Miss Kurtz and the Doc with us. Leo's (Leonardo) already up there with her and Miss O'Halloran. April's (April O'Neal, the turtles' 'sister') with Miss Valentine and the kids." said Raphael.

"Kids? Are the 'Dirty Pa--' I mean- are Yuri and Kei running a day care centre too?" asked Allison. "Hey, man! I'd love to see oro April would look like in that outfit of hers!" whispered Raphael to his two brothers. "Quiet, Raph! She'll hear you!" whispered Donnatella. "This way, onegai, Miss Kurtz, Doctor." he said, leading the way to the lift. "Command Deck. Level Nine. Ready Room." said Donnie to lift control. "State authorization codes." intoned the lift control voice. "Valhalla. Authority- Kei 1. Asgard." recited Donnie, using the words Kei had taught him to use to access the more sensitive regions of the 'Angel'. Allison was impressed! She'd never been on a field agent's starship before and and had never even 'guessed' that security was this tight! "Comply." replied lift control while the lift was skyrocketing upwards at an incredible rate of speed! "Destination attained." it announced and the doors opened onto the rear hallway behind the bridge on Level Nine. Donnie led the small hazu down the corridor to a door marked 'LA2- Ready Room'/'K O'Halloran, Captain, Private' on a small inset in the portal. Donnie tapped on its surface and a gruff voice said 'Come on in. It's open.' Donnie pushed the door panel controls and the door shot back.

Allison recognized kei and Yuri, Don Poporo and Anton Gustav, however, she did not recognize the tall guy standing beside kei. He was dark-haired with a handsome although weather-beaten face having bright aizu and a broad grin. But Allison's own aizu were riveted on a tall turtle at least six and one-half feet in height! His headband/mask was a light hue of aoishi and across his back were crisscrossed two katanas (Samurai swords) whose hilts were wrapped in adhesive tape or white duct tape. Between the two katanas and sitting upright was a third larger sword with a jeweled hilt (the 'Sword of Tenguu'). He waved to Allison and said 'Konnichi wa, Miss. I see that you've already met my brothers. I'm Leonardo but just call me Leo. Raph! A chair for our kawaii guest, onegai." Raphael pulled out a chair and waited until Allison was seated before shoving it and the tro-con gently towards the table. Allison was so surprised that she forgot to thank him!

"Might I be permitted to be introduced to our most charming companion, my sons?" asked a muted voice politely from the other end of the huge oval conference table. "Sensei! Gomen! I forgot that you were here!" apologized Leo. "Miss Allison-San, may I present our father and sensei (a mentor or teacher), Master Splinter. Sensei, this is Miss Allison Kurtz, Mr Gooley's personal assistant." he said.

From the other end of the table a chair was pushed back and the strangest creature that Allison had ever clapped aizu on arose. "I am honoured to make your acquaintance, Miss Allison-San." he said with a deep bow to her. He was a huge five foot tall rat! He was wearing a magenta dressing gown and leaning on a wooden staff. His black aizu were bright and clear.

"OK- if the 'Miss Manners' session is over shall we get down to the business at hand!" said an impatient Keirran O'Halloran. "Good idea, Kei. Alley- don't worry. We've relayed a message to Andre, er, Mr Gooley; he knows where you are and that you're safe and sound. He said to tell you that Sakkie is just fine. He's going to have Chief Gazelle (Anton's cousin) and Evelyn (his wife) take care of him until you get back home. (Evelyn Gazelle had been Evelyn Sykes before she married Chief Gazelle. She had graduated from the Academy with Kei and Yuri and had been assigned as a field operative tro-con to Chief Anderson's Unit 6 detachment on 'Alderaan Five' where she'd met (and fallen for) Gazelle, the 3WA's PE coach. He was the guy that had taught the 'Angels' how to play beach volleyball for their 'Winners in Summer Colors' assignment (See Mission 3 for details in DPFlash series) so Kei and Yuri knew them both quite well!) Mr Gooley also said to be sure and tell you the golf match has been postponed until your return home." said Yuri Donovan with a smile.

"Any more gossip, Yuri or is 'Peyton Place' over?" asked a fuming redhead. The tall weather-beaten pirate had taken advantage of Kei's outburst to sidle over to the blonde. "Howdy, ma'am. Name's Han Solo. Pleased to make your acquaintance." he said with a wink. "Same here." replied Allison while shaking his hand.

"First off I want to repeat that all of this crew as well as the crews of 'Starcrusher', 'Emerald Queen', 'Sol Bianco', and the shuttles including the 'Hammerhead' and the 'Flying Falcon' (Jett Black and Han Solo's shuttles) are to consider themselves to be under 3WA's command. As such any member of these crews will be required to wear regulation 3WA uniforms while on duty and to be armed at all times (even off duty times) and Alley, this will include you as well." said Kei. "Oro the oni did she find that outfit? It looks like one of Faye's getups!" thought Kei to herself. "Second- ashita we will leave 'Endor' and begin our trek back home to Furool City (Foo-Lon) on 'Shimougou'. The voyage will take a week to ten days. If Doc 'Q' finishes his 'Kronos' repairs while we're enroute, don't be surprised if our passengers start to vanish into thin air! According to (Kei checked her handheld PDO notebook's vidscreen) quantum theory, when the equilibrium of the universe is restored, everyone (with a few exceptions) should return to their own places/times. Third- we must still be ever vigilant on our trip home. Although we have John Berringer and his crew in the brig and although most of his vigilantes have been rounded up and accounted for, some of the others are still at large. By order of the 'UG' and the 3WA, amnesty is being offered to all the fugitives from Berringer's organization provided that they turn themselves over to us. If, however, they resist or act in a hostile manner, we are authorized to use any means necessary to subdue and apprehend them. These means will also include the use of deadly force but only as a last resort. And lastly- who knows? those bakas on Mars may even let our old pal 'Black Ghost' escape again! So- be prepared for anything and everything! Alley, you've got your choice. You can stay aboard the 'Angel', join the crew of 'Starcrusher', 'Queen' or the 'Sol'. You can even choose to be part of a shuttle crew if you want. As you're a fully qualified navigator, I would prefer you to navigate one of our shuttles. (Kei checked her wristchromo) Well, it's just about chow time (1800 hours or six PM) so I'll finish by saying I'll see you at dinner. Alley, onegai stay behind for a moment. Yuri, you'll remain as well but it won't take long. The rest of you- dismissed. Domo arigato for coming. Ja ne." said Kei.

When the door finally shut behind the last straggler (April O'Neal) Kei flared at Yuri. "Oro the Fxxx is she doing in 'that' getup! She looks like Faye! Open the closet. (Yuri fumed but obeyed) You'll find a new 3WA uniform, socks, boots, gunsashes and weapons in there. Get Alley outta that mess and into proper fuku stat! (Kei turned to Allison) This ain't your fault, Alley but onegai go next door with Yuri and change. Then we'll find you a room for tonight. You'll remain on the 'Angel' for now. Yuri'll show you whre our rec room and dining hall are. Anyplace else you want to go, just tell the lift to take you there. If you ain't allowed to go there, it'll tell you that too. Go with Yuri now and think about which crew you may want to join. See you both at 1800." Kei waved to them and returned to the bridge.

Continued in Ch 83-Part 4

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 83-Part 4

Here's Ch 83-Part 4-K&K

Yuri tossed the pile of garments to Allison, then she opened the side door which led to the bedroom which was sometimes used by the bridge crew. Closing the door behind them, Yuri began to chatter away happily while Allison changed. "The rec room is where we've got our bar and next door to it is our dining hall. They're on Level Two. Sick Bay's up on Three. The brig's on Five, Engineering is on Levels Three, Four and Five. The warp core for the main thrusters is on Three opposite Sick Bay's entrance. The command deck, this one, is Level Nine. The holodecks and the observation rooms are one level below us on Eight. The arsenol and some of our armouries are down on Four. The flight crews' quarters are on Level Three while Levels One and Two are mainly storage rooms. Level One also contains our docking bays where we house our surface rovers, aircars, skysleds, skyspeeders, airbikes and skycycles as well as our four shuttles, the 'Michaelangelo', 'Leonardo', Raphael' and 'Donnatella'. It's also a parking lot for visiting shuttles like Han Solo's 'Flying Falcon' and Jett Black's 'Hammerhead'. Incidentally, you were transmatted to the 'Sol Bianca', a pirate vessel we recently acquired. There are two other starships here as well- the 'Emerald Queen' and the 'Starcrusher'. The 'Queen' belongs to the bounty hunter, Jane Emeraldas while the 'Starcrusher' was John Berringer's flagship. Each ship carries a few shuttles- two on the 'Sol', three for the 'Queen' and three or four on the 'Starcrusher'. As for our passengers--trust me--when Kei said she ran an 'Ark in Space', she was NOT kidding! Oh, gomen! I was ranting along there, wasn't I? I hope I haven't been boring you too much, Alley?" ended Yuri.

"Nai, it's quite fascinating- really!" said Allison who was standing in front of the mirror. "Yuri? Must I wear this damned thing?" she asked while brandishing the small Mark III ion cannon. "Gomen Alley but it's Kei's orders, not mine! Quote- 'All passengers and crewmen are to remain under arms at all times until further notice.' unquote. You can wear the sash around your waist on the outside of your uniform blazer or inside it uner your arm or you can holster it inside your skirt's waistband in back or you can use the shoulder holster harness rig. But, let Kei catch you without it and there'll be jigoku to pay! Look Alley, as the Galactic Commander's personal assistant, technically you do outrank everyone on board this ship, however, this is still 'our' mission. Until it's over, like it or not, Kei's in command and I am her deputy commander. So just 'go with the flow' like Kome's always telling me. By the way- how do you like our new uniforms? Pretty snazzy, eh?" said a grinning Yuri Donovan.

Alley studied her reflection and frowned. "Snazzy, hai but isn't the skirt a trifle too short?" asked the taller blonde. "You'd rather wear the old 'battle bikini' outfits? Just be glad we don't have to wear the shimatta saucer caps too! You about ready to go, Al?" replied Yuri dryly. Allison Kurtz shuddered inwardly as she recalled the dreaded garments known as 'battle bikinis' which were once the standard issue female TC uniform (Al had worn the shimatta things during her field service time!) There hadn't been very much to the things as she remembered them, however, the top part at least had a sort of 'style' to it. The bottom was another matter altogether! The lower part resembled nothing so much as two oversized diapers which criss-crossed the tummy and pelvic regions for a modicum of modesty! They sported a gunsash with holster and fanny pouch which was used to carry spare power packs, vid ID, laser sword hilt and small personal items (Tro-cons did not as a rule carry purses or pocketbooks while on duty and many did not use them off duty either!). Completing the ensemble was a pair of knee-high doeskin boots which were usually white in color! Allison had had a bastard of a chief who had insisted that his tro-cons maintain a 'spotless' appearance including very shiny boots and white was a real bitch to keep clean and shiny especially given their line of work! A pair of gloves, a headband and a spangle bracelet made from soft flexible 'Kordalite', an alloy as tensile as silk and strong as 'Kelvinite'! In a pinch it could be taken off, stretched and used like a 'garrotte'. It made a really useful weapon but it could also be used as a rope or a cord. The final item was the wrist bracelet. Usually worn on the left wrist, it contained a very powerful spring attached to a piton at the end of a length of thin chain. When activated by a hidden control, the chain shot out and the piton buried itself in any surface (even rock) and could support the full weight of the TC and then some! Many times this device had saved the life of its wearer. The only real 'weapons' used back then were a blaster, a lasersword, a 'stinger' (like a modern day 'TASER') and sometimes a bazooka-like blaster which was used to launch grenades and/or rockets. (Kei and Keisie would have felt naked carrying such a tiny arsenol!)

" 'Shimougou' to Allison! I said- are you ready to go yet?" yelled Yuri. "Hai. Gomen Yuri but I must've been a billion parsecs away! Let's go, I'm famished!" replied Allison, her hand on the door's control panel. Yuri blocked the doorway. "Show me your cannon first, Alley." she demanded. Allison unzipped her blazer and shrugged the garment off her shoulder to reveal the Mark III under her left arm. Yuri's own cannon hung low on her right hip. In her blazer's pocket rested her lasersword's hilt ready for activation at a moment's notice. Satisfied Yuri stood aside to allow Allison to precede her to the lift. They rode down to the rec room and decided on a cocktail before dinner. Saitoh took their orders and returned with white wine for Yuri and a 'pink squirrel' for Allison. The chromo struck 1730 hours and a blinding flash of green light enveloped the entire room!

Above the billiard table, there suddenly appeared a strange greyish-green smoke. Several people jumped backwards and drew weapons. As the cloud cleared it revealed the forms of four schoolchildren in their early teens- three boys and a girl! Three of them wore the most outlandish of costumes while the other boy just wore a sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers. Of the other two lads one was dolled up like a Samurai warrior or a Ninja complete with a 'Kame Kaze' (divine wind) headband and brandished a katana! The other one was clad in magenta, sported a tail but carried no discernible weapons! The female teenager also appeared to be unarmed. Her garb was pink and white and somewhat resembled a 'battle bikini', however, instead of boots she was shod in soft felt slippers and her legs were encased in white leggings with brown lacings! She was yet another redhead!

"Don't worry, Aelita! We'll protect you!" yelled the last two boys together and they immediately moved to cover the girl from a front or a flank attack. The girl stood up, winced in pain and collapsed with a moan. All three boys supported her and gently laid her down on the felt surface of the table. "Jermie? How did you get here? Who is watching for 'XANA'? Has Yumi come back yet?" said both of the other two boys. "Ulrich? Odd? Are you guys OK? I don't know how I got here and Yumi is still missing! What's the matter with Aelita?" he asked, crawling over to the side of the stricken child.

"Her leg's swollen, dudes! What do we do now, guys?" yelled the one with the tail (Odd). By this time Yuri, Allison, Saitoh, the other Yuri and Keisie had run over, scooped up the unconscious girl and placed her on one of the sofas. "We gotta loosen those things around her legs. They're cutting off her circulation now that the leg's swollen up." said Keisie's partner. Yuri Donovan nodded and ran her tricorder over the girl's body. "Just take the shimatta things off of her!" yelled Keisie while slashing open the leggings with a laser beam. Saitoh and Allison had removed her slippers and Keisie yanked off the leggings. In her eagerness to help, Keisie had accidentally lasered through her skirt and top as well! As soon as the leggings came off, the other two garments fell away leaving Aelita wearing a sleeveless white pullover and shocking pink underdrawers!

"Her leg is broken- a simple fracture. Bring me an inflatable cast and a hypo of 'Axileine 30' quick! And bring a blanket or a tablecloth for this kid, for Kami's sake!" yelled Yuri while sponging the girl's face with clear warm water from a basin held by Saitoh. "Alley! That right earring of yours is a comlink. Get Kei down here fast!" said Yuri, injecting the kid from an autohypo and encasing the injured leg in the cast. Then she inflated it just enough to relieve the pressure on the bone. Inu Yasha and Sango covered the child with a blanket. Kagome was sent to find her some fuku (clothing) and bring it up to sick bay. She stirred, groaned and sat up.

"Where am I, Jeremie? Is this 'Lyoko'?" she asked, trying to take in her new surroundings. " 'Lyoko'?" said Keisie quizzically. "Ain't that one of those uninhabited moons in this system?" she asked. "That just can't be." replied Jeremie. " 'Lyoko' is only a virtual world! We three boys are from the Kadic Academy in France. So's our friend, Yumi Ishiyama but Princess Aelita is from the virtual world called 'Lyoko'. Hey! Hold on here a minute! I can understand me, Ulrich (the Samurai/Ninja) and Odd (the tailed one) showing up here as real persons but Aelita has only a 'virtual' existence! I have yet to perfect the program to turn her human so how did she turn up here as a human?" demanded Jeremie.

Continued in Ch 83-Part 5

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 83-Part 5

Here's Ch 83-Part 5-K&K

"That's my fault, I'm afraid." replied Keisie sheepishly. Yuri Donovan wanted no part of 'that' explanation having already heard it at least a hundred times so she and Allison picked up their patient and carried her to the lift. "Sick Bay- Level Three!" snapped Yuri to lift control. In seconds they arrived at their destination and whisked Aelita (their patient) into sick bay. While Allison placed cold compresses on the girl's forehead, Yuri injected her with thirty milligrams of 'Denethor Six' (a painkiller). Then she trilled April O'Neal to come and stay with Aelita in sick bay. April arrived and both 'doctor' and 'nurse' returned to the rec room.

Meanwhile downstairs Keisie had made the usual explanation which ran like this: "In AD 2140, I sorta 'accidentally' blasted a hole in the universe which sorta messed up time and space. It gets real complicated after that, kids." she explained. "Yuri-San says that once that rift in the continuum is repaired we should all return to where we originally came from. WOWIE! I never thought that I'd meet up with you guys here- on 'Endor'! Yuri-San just said that Aelita is here too and that she's a 'real' girl!" Yumi had just arrived in the rec room. She'd run all the way down three flights of gantryway stairs to see her tomos from old Terra! Yumi had literally 'run into' Yuri and Allison when she was racing down the sick bay corridor on er way down to dinner. They had just finished tucking in Aelita and posting April to watch her for them when Yumi had run into them both- literally!

"Whoa! Hey kid, where's the fire?" said Allison. "Gomen, Allison-San, Yuri-San but I overslept and now I'm late for dinner." explained Yumi, panting and out of breath. "Late? Honey, on the 'Angel' mealtimes are flexible so you're not late for anything. We replicate our food so you can eat whatever you want whenever you like." explained Yuri. "I did not know that, Yuri-San. Gomen once again." replied Yumi. "So let's have no more runnin' in the halls, crewman!" said Yuri, imitating Kei's gruff voice which caused Allison to giggle and Yumi to smile. "Hai, Yuri-San. No more running. I promise. Is someone ill, Yuri-San or has Kei-San had yet another difference of opinion with someone else?" she asked, tugging at her miniskirt and fidgeting.

"Nai. Kei's been on her best behaviour. We have shi, I mean, four new visitors from Terra and one oof them, a girl, has a broken leg. We've just finished treating her and now Miss O'Neal, er, April, is in sick bay to watch her for us." said Yuri. "Her name's Aelita, Yumi." supplied Allison. Yumi suddenly looked as if she's just eaten a 'slurm' (a worm-like soft drink featured on 'Futurama')!

"Aelita? Are the other three named Ulrich, Odd and Jeremie?" she cried. "Hai, I think so. Why?" answered a curious Allison. "Because they're my classmates and Aelita is the virtual girl princess we've been protecting from 'XANA'- that's why, Allison-San!" replied Yumi excitedly. "Well kids, there's only one way to find out for sure, isn't there?" said Allison, closing the door to sick bay. Yuri was busily engaged in stowing her medical supplies back into her small grip. "See you guys downstairs!" yelled Yumi, racing full tilt towards the gantryway stairwell, her promise not to run in the halls apparently forgotten!

END of Chapter 83. Watch for Chapter 84 where all the newcomers start getting used to shipboard life and more surprises are in store for all of our merry 'little' band of adventurers! Enjoy. Onegai r/r/s away and have a great Springtime. Don't forget your clocks (ahead this weekend) and Kami bless you all-K&K

Continued in Ch 84-Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 84-Part 1

Wow! That was long and this one's only a bit shorter too. Here's Ch 84-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Odd, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter84 without further preamble:-

Chapter 84

'Antics in the Dining Hall' or 'Bonanza for Cowboys'

Allison looked quite concerned as she stared directly at Yuri. "Oro's wrong, Alley?" asked Yuri, hefting her grip and heading for the lift. "Will Miss O'Neal be OK on her own with Miss Aelita? Maybe I should stay with them too, Yuri." replied Allison worriedly. "Nai! Haven't you seen oro April usually has to put up with? The Ninjas- the turtles are her brothers sorta and Master Splinter is her sensei too. That's why I think that she'll be OK by herself up here. Besides, she's already had dinner and we haven't. I thought you were the one that was famished a few minutes ago? Here, you can carry these downstairs for me, Alley." said Yuri, handing Allison a bundle of thick notebooks and vidpads. "Sure but oro are these things, Yuri?" asked the tall blonde. "I guess you'd call 'em our roll books, Alley. It's the lists of all of our passengers and crews for the 'Angel' and the other ships and shuttles in our fleet. They tell who is assigned where and in oro capacity. Incidentally, we're making you our new yeoman (secretary, adjutant or clerk) and your first assignment will probably be to keep those things current and up to date. Come on, Alley! Now I'm starving to death too!" replied Yuri waiting for her new yeoman to climb aboard the lift.

"Rec room stat." said Yuri unzipping her blazer and shrugging out of it. "Yuri, do all the kids know that we're armed?" asked Allison. "Yumi, Ed, Rin and Serena's mobs do. Why?" asked the exec. "Because you're wearing a shoulder holster and you'll probably scare the crap outta Jeremie and the other two kids when they see it!" replied Allison crossly. "Well, they'll just have to deal with it, Alley. I'm sweating like a 'Lycorian lizard' in this blazer. (Allison stared at the violet-maned vixen with a cross expression on her face.) Fine! I'll put the darn thing back on again!" said Yuri, slipping the blazer back on and zipping it half way up. "Happy now, Al?" asked Yuri. "I'm sure Kei will scare the little onis (devils) a jigoku of a lot more than that tonight when she has her weekly fireside chat with us." added Yuri ruefully.

She and Allison arrived at the rec room to a cacaphony of noises and a tumult of laughter. Allison headed for the bar before noticing that for once it was unattended! Yuri quickly steered her through the adjoining door and into the dining hall next door. The mammoth room was packed tighter than a can of sardines! Tonight absolutely everyone seemed to be having dinner at the same time! Of course, being a 'newbie', Allison had no way of knowing that this was highly unusual aboard the 'Angel'. However, Yuri was shocked to say the least! All three shifts of the flight crews were there for all four of the vessels. Then she noticed Jamie feeding the two Mugghis along with Ein, Artemis and Luna. The Nammos were circulating the hall with trays of beverages. There were Han, Ann, Keitarou, Kome, Mar, her own counterpart, Keisie, the two Doctors, the 'Master', Zoe, Leila, Robin Senna, the Teen Titans, Star's brother and sister, Raph, Don, Leo, Mikey, Splinter, April (the one from the 'Sol'), the two chiefs, Kenshin's hazu, the Insurance girls, Vash, Nick, Legato, Inu Yasha's bunch, Big Spike Miroku, Jett, 'Cowboy' Spike Steigel, Faye, Spike 3 the vampire, Angel and his brood, the Justice League, Naraku, Kikyo, the 'Lyokan' kids, Emma, the 'Green Baron', the rest of Feb's 'Sol Bianca' crew, the Elf Hunters, the Demon Hunters, the Treasure Hunters, Ivanhoe, Rebecca, Falco, Crybaby Prince John, Mordor, Fingal, Oddo, K-9 (Doctor 4's data dog robot thing), Rin and Shippou (who were riding Kirara), Haruka Sasashi the witch hunter, Orphen's group, Rally Vincent and Minnie Mae Hopkins (the Gunsmith Cats), Vegeeta and Goku (the Saiyaans), Bulma Brief, there were the 'Soldier Sailors' (Serena and her mob), Ed and that little know-it-all detective wannabe (Conan Edogawa) who'd turned up two days back on ythe 'Flying Falcon' with his cousin Rachel and his guardian Richard who was Rachel's dad and some stupid baka Inspector Zenigata who'd turned up with them (Boy! All Richard did was nap and booze it up while Zenigata went around accusing everyone in sight of being some Terran crook he was chasing named Lupin III! Hmmn! Better crosscheck that dude in 'CC's' databanks!) The kids were waiting on tables, taking down orders, delivering meals, filling up glasses and cups, bussing tables, etc. Christ! It's a wonder that the prisoners from the brig weren't here too! Hold the comlink! Who WAS guarding the brigs and who the oni was running the ship? (Yuri was worried). And like the Terran Queen Victoria holding court, presiding over this madhouse was Keirran Maureen Deirdre O'Shaughnessy O'Halloran in all her glory!

Clad entirely in black, she sported one of the brand new senior officers' uniforms reserved for the ranks of commander and higher of the 3WA's tro-con units. They were quite similar to the ancient Nazi 'SS' uniforms of 20th Century Terra's World War II era. Kei's rig consisted of a tunic covered with medals and citations of all sorts (Kei had been decorated more times than old Martha Stewart's prison cell!), a very short miniskirt, nylon hose and shiny jackboots. Fingerless black gloves covered her hands. Twin Mark XIII ion cannons were strapped to both hips while a lasersword tsuba (hilt) depended from her 'Sam Browne' belt and guardstrap. She also carried a small swaggerstick which she was using as a pointer. Yuri Donovan giggled at the sight of her captain. "Where's your stalag, Kommandant? Oro the Hell are you Kei- the 'Spirit of Past Missions' or did we have another time flux shift and you're the Kei from WWII Terra? You look ridiculous, you know!" said Yuri, roaring with uncontrolled mirth. Kei bristled. "This wasn't my Kami shimatta Fxxxing idea, Vacuumhead! I got a special delivery relay from the 'G Twins' (Garner and Gooley) to wear this idiotic getup from now on! Haven't you heard- we're heroes! There's gonna be a bunch of dignitary oafs, satraps, politicians and every other baka moron you can think of waiting to greet us at Furool City Airfield when we get back home!" grumbled the redhead, downing three fingers of 'Tullamore Dew' in one gulp! Yuri and Allison both suppressed giggles.

"Laugh now, you hyenas! You and the 'Katzenjammer Kids' (Kome and Marlene) and the chiefs have to to wear 'em too! (She looked at Allison who was chuckling merrily) Wait'll you see oro the yeoman's uniform looks like, Alley and you'll have to wear it! These damned things are too shimatta Fxxxing hot!" cursed the firebrand angrily. "Heil, Mein Fuhrer!" giggled the 2140 Yuri and Keisie who were half wasted as usual. "Not to worry, kiddies! I've got one for each of you as well as Ann and Keitarou." Kei was starting to mellow (after half a litre of booze!) and was really enjoying herself until-- WHAM! A flying ball of white fur crashed down onto the table!

"Whee! That was fun, Foxboy! Let's do it again!" squealed Rin who'd landed in the bowl of mashed potatoes Conan had just placed on the table. "I think we'd better make a run for it before Uncle Inu Yasha and Uncle Sess find out oro we've been doing, Rin." replied Shippou from the punch bowl. Kei was staring directly into the golden aizu of a small white nekka youkai which was sitting in a tureen of tomato bisque which Rei had just placed in front of the captain. Kei and everyone else at her table was covered in a combination of mashed potatoes, tomato bisque and champagne punch!

"Faye! Robin! Inu Yasha! Sesshomaru! Sango! Get your asses over here right now!" she roared. "We gotta go now, Auntie Kei." said Shiipou innocently. He was quickly climbing out of the punch bowl. "Hai. Me too, Auntie Kei. Bye." said Rin, also jumping up to split. They almost made it too. "Come back here, you little pests! Gotcha!" The hanyou made one grab and had both Rin and Shippou by their collars.

"Kirara! Oro the Hell are you doing up here on the shimatta table? Get down this instant! Look at you, you little oni!" yelled Sango, snatching the small nekka youkai (which had assumed kitten form again) out of the soup tureen. "You're more pink than white now and BOY! do you need a bath!" scolded the demon slayer.

"Lady Sango, can you not control that beast of yours?" demanded Ivanhoe. "Those two little Hellions have been galloping that 'thing' (Kirara) all over the ship, milady and they almost knocked 'His Highness' down the stairs!" said Falco crossly. "Who the Fxxx is 'His Highness'?" asked Kei. "He refers to Prince John Plantagenet, Lady Kei." supplied the 'Dark Knight'. "Oh. The 'Crybaby'." replied Kei with a chuckle. "On Terra, he may very well be 'His Highness' but on 'my' ship he's just another one of the crew. Falco, tell 'His Highness' that you and he are both assigned to 'Starcrusher'. You're on Rebecca's security team and he's one of Kenshin's fighters. You can keep your own weapons but you'll have to carry 'beam' weapons as well. I suggest plasma rifles or blasters. You could probably handle an ion cannon or a disruptor gun, Falco but 'His Highness' would get knocked on his royal ass by the recoil." said Kei. Then she lifted the mike in front of herself and spoke.

Cont in Ch 84-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 84-Part 2

Here's Ch 84-Part 2-K&K

"We're lifting off ashita at 0900 hours but the flight crew gets to start their yobi (day) half an hour earlier at 0830 hours. After you finish your dinner, draw your supplies, uniforms and weapons and report to your posts by 0830. The rest of you will report to your assigned ships by 0845 hours. See your unit officer or section chief for further details on your assignments for this mission. Hai, yeah, we are going home at long last! Arigato Ka-Mi for that at least! The voyage will last a week to ten days and at some 'UG' station along the route, we will drop off our prisoners. I'll know more about that after I hear from Garner so enjoy yourselves tonight but don't forget that we have an early start in the morning. Any questions?" Kei waited.

"Onegai. Captain O'Halloran but oro about us? Like some of the others we came aboard after you'd listed everyone's assignments." The speaker was a small boy of about six years with a red bowtie and thick glasses. "Oro's your name, kid?" snapped Kei. "Conan Edogowa, ma'am. I'm here with my guardians, Richard and Rachel Moore." replied Conan politely. "First off, you call me either Auntie Kei or Miss O'Halloran. Second, Conan- anyone who came aboard the 'Angel', 'Starcrusher' or the 'Emerald Queen' or even the 'Sol Bianca' will remain on that ship unless they've got a special talent or calling deemed by us to be more useful somewhere else. That answer your question, kid?" asked Kei in a softer (for her anyway!) tone. "Must everyone wear a uniform, Miss O'Halloran?" asked Richard Moore (surprisingly he was sober for a change!) while the brunette beside him was blushing a deeper shade of crimson vermillion. "Oh. This is my daughter, Rachel and you've just met our young charge, Conan." he added.

"Hai, Richard. Everyone here has been deputized into active duty by 'UG' and the 3WA. Since we've been on a jointly sanctioned 'UG', 3WA and 'Starfleet' mission, it's been decreed by the higher-ups that all of us will wear 3WA uniforms. The type and style will be at the discretion of the individual. There will be no rankings worn on them, however, unless you are already a 3WA member and hai, Conan- even the children are temporarily 3WA Junior Tro-Con Trainees." replied Kei.

"Cool, Auntie Kei!" chorused Shippou and Rin. "Do we get gun things too?" they crowed. Kei thought a moment or so. "If you're twelve or older you get a beam weapon. We'll have to find something less dangerous for the little ones like you two." she answered. "Who exactly is our enemy, Miss?" queried Conan.

"A while back a madman nameds John Berringer tried to avenge his brother's death by killing Miss Donovan and myself. To this end he recruited over one hundred fifty assassins, killers, mercenaries, pirates, you name it, to help him to accomplish this. Through the combined efforst of 'UG', 'Starfleet', the 3WA, 'Galactic Command' and the 'ISSP' (Inter Solar System Police), most of this rabble was either killed outright, destroyed or captured. Some just gave up the hunt and went home quietly. However, the most bloodthirsty one of the lot was a fanatical lunatic named Khan. His ship, the 'Botany Bay' had joined forces with another pirate vessel, the 'Sol Bianca' which we have since captured. Unfortunately, just when we were on the verge of nabbing Khan, the 'Bay' jumped into hyperspace and escaped. We've got the feeling that Khan's hiding in a wormhole, a quark or some other anomaly in hyperspace. We believe he's jsut biding his time and waiting for a chance to attack us, release Berringer and the rest of our prisoners and disapppear with them back into hyperspace. Naturally, he'll also attempt to commandeer our ships as well! Travelling with only four starships we would be especially vulnerable to his attacks since his 'Bay' is larger than all of our ships put together! Therefore, not only will we be using our four main starships but all of our shuttles as well. Even with that large a flotilla, stopping Khan will NOT be easy! Han and Jett's shuttles will be utilized as scout patrol ships. The 3WA would 'prefer' that we take Khan and his cutthroats alive but if not, we are authorized to use deadly force to subdue them but only as a last resort. Now- some good news for our 'cowboys' and 'cowgirls'. 'UG', 'Starfleet', 'Galactic Command', the 3WA and the 'ISSP' have put a bounty on Khan's head of six billion credits or $250 thousand dollars which is 150 billion woolongs- 'dead or alive'. Each member of his crews is worth a cool six million credits or $11,000 dollars which is 175 million woolongs- 'dead or alive'. Rally has tracked Khan to his last known location and those coordinates have been fed into all of our ships', shuttles' and even our smaller toys' navigational systems. Khan can remain in stasis, that is, in hyperspace, in that wormhole, quark or whatever for only 72 solar hours before the 'G' forces within it will crush his ship. He disappeared twelve hours ago leaving him only sixty hours. That's the good news. However, now for the bad news--" explained Kei. (How's that for a cliffhanger, hazu?)

END of Chapter 84. Chapter 85 soon. Have a nice Palm Sunday and Master's weekend. Go Vijay Singh- you can do it! Please r/r/s and Kami bless you all-K&K

Cont in Ch 85-Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 85-Part 1

Here's Ch 85-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Conan, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 85without further preamble:-

Chapter 85

'Where the Hell is Khan?' or 'Rocket Revelry'

Khan can only come out of stasis at certain coordinates. Unfortunately, within tweleve parsecs of his last known location alone, that gives him at least 300 possible escape routes! So we'll have to get real lucky to find him! Nick (Wolfwood) has tangled with this baka before. " 'CC', map onegai. (A starchart showing both the 'Antares System' and the 'Aquarian Galaxy' materialized in the air in front of Kei.) Arigato, 'CC'. Nick believes that Khan will try to put as much distance between him and us as possible before he has to come out of stasis. Apparently he was in pursuit of either the 'Angel', the 'Starcrusher' or the 'Emerald Queen'. He was travelling with the 'Sol Bianca' but he divulged none of his plans to his partner, captain Feb or her crew. My opinion is that he's been dogging our heels because the 'Angel' is closely allied to 'Starfleet' and Nick says he's really pissed off at them for the 'Genesis' incident (See 'Star Trek' episode 'Space Seed' and 'Star Trek Movie #2' for details). Working along that premise, I think he'll jump as close to 'Shimougou' as he can get. He may even think that 'Starfleet' personnel are aboard this ship! There aren't any really but the 3WA and 'UG' do command 'Starfleet'. Whether or not he is aware of this we have no way of knowing for sure. However, if he does try and jump the closest to 'Shimougou' as he can get, it could only be here at 'Gysymeo' (Kei indicated the 'wormhole' used by her and Yuri three years ago during the 'SIREN' incidents) so I'm sending 'Starcrusher' there in advance of the other ships set up an ambush. Should he exit there, we'll have him. To cover our asses though since the next closest exit is near 'Tekla' the 'Sol Bianca' is going there. I've decided to trust Feb and her crew but I'm still putting Arkton (Starfire and Blackfire's brother) in command of the 'Sol'. That means that Emma will have to find herself a new co-pilot, I'm afraid. I'll recommend my opposite number from 2140 (Keisie) but the choice is still hers to make. The 'Queen' goes to 'Halcyon' and one of her shuttles goes to 'Zygon' while the other heads for 'Minerva'. The 'Angel' will bring up the rear with the 'Raphael' held in reserve. The 'Donnie' will take its position at 'Antares'; the 'Mikey' goes to 'Eldrad' and the 'Leo' is bound for 'Lyoko'. The orders are simple and I want no deviation from them. Berringer is a fanatic but at least he's sane. Khan, however, is an out and out baka nutcase! He is extremely dangerous and unpredictable to boot! If you spot the 'Botany Bay', you put out a call for backup and you wait for it! Meanwhile you harass and delay Khan until help arrives. You do not, I repeat, you do NOT attempt to apprehend Khan on your own! Emma will choose captains and crews for her shuttles while the chiefs, Yuri and I will pick captains and crews for our four shuttles. Now I'll refresh your memories. The starship flight crews are as follows:- 'Starcrusher': Han Solo (Commander); Bulma Brief (Pilot); Ellen Rogers (co-Pilot) and Zoe (Navigator). 'Emerald Queen': Emeraldas (Commander); Green Baron (Pilot); Emma must choose a new co-pilot; and Ann Hathaway (Navigator). 'Lovely Angel 2': I am Commander; Legato Bluesummers (Pilot); Yuri Donovan (Co-Pilot); and Marlene Angel (Navigator). 'Sol Bianca': Arkton (Commander); Feb (Pilot); April (co-Pilot); and Allison Kurtz (Navigator). I want six man crews on all the shuttles. Now I don't really care how the captains pick their crews or who goes where except that the children must remain aboard the 'Angel' at all times. Keitarou will captain the 'Donnatella', the other Yuri from 2140 will captain the 'Michaelangelo' and Wonder Woman will captain the 'Leonardo'. When you choose your crews, gentlemen and ladies, onegai remember those positions may have to be refilled by someone else as quickly as possible. Emma will be choosing two six-man crews while the rest of you gentlemen and you two ladies will be choosing five. Although this new development will move our liftoff to 0900 hours, I still want a manifest of all starships' and shuttles' crews as quickly as possible. Any questions?" Several hands went up as a roar arose in the room. "One at a time, shimatta!" yelled the redhead. "Hai, Yumi?" she said, pointing to the Terran schoolgirl who was sporting a brand new 3WA uniform.

"You said we'd remain aboard the ship we arrived on. (Kei nodded her head) Well, I came on 'Starcrusher' but then Ellen-San brought me to this ship where Inu Yasha-San found me and---" Kei smiled at her and said "You and your tomos will remain aboard the 'Angel'. Next? Hai, KR?" she said.

"Can't we keep the same crews as before?" he asked. "Hai and nai. You had a twelve-man crew before. Now you'll have five, six including you. You can have most of your old crewmen back but this time it's too dangerous for Serena (Sailor Moon pouted and stuck her tongue out at Kei), I'm afraid and our counterparts have already been assigned elsewhere. Legato, if necessary, you will captain the 'Raphael' (Legato beamed and nodded), however, you'll have to grab a fresh crew since most of your old crewmen have already been assigned to other ships, OK? (Again the quiet man nodded). Very well. Get those lists to me before 2200 hours. Anyone else? Hai, Emma? Oro?"

The fiery-haired buccaneer (whose hair was even redder than Kei's and Keisie's put together!) said "Ok. I'll take Keisie as my co-pilot but I want to use Don and Anton as shuttle captains (Kei glanced at the two chiefs who nodded their OK) since nobody on my crew can pilot one. Arkie was one of my shuttle pilots, you'll recall." she said.

"Fine with me. OK, sirs, I'll need your crew lists by 2200. Yes, Conan?" she asked wearily. The small bright-aizued lad with the big spectacles put down the tray of drinks he'd been carrying and said "My cousin, Rachel (a tall brunette standing behind Richard Moore smiled) is a great strategist and I'm pretty good at figuring out stuff. Now, Uncle Richard---" The redhead was getting bored and angry by the second.

"Hai, I'll need another yeoman (secretary). Rachel, you and your dad report to my ready room on Level Nine in fifteen minutes. Bring the bra- er Conan along if you want. Captains, when you finish your crew lists just give 'em to Miss Moore. Now, if we're all done here- " Ann Hathaway interrupted her. "Kei, since KR is a shuttle captain and Emma needs a comm relay officer, could I fill in for him and be Emma's navigator too?" she asked.

"Sure. Why the jigoku not? I already told you that I didn't give a crap who went where so long as all the empty positions are filled, OK? If you got any more questions, I'll be in my ready room. G'Night." Kei picked up her java mug and left the table. "Bridge onegai." she told lift control. Whoosh! The lift doors opened and Kei entered the bridge through the rear portals.

"Ka-Mi! You look like you were on the receiving end of one of the doggie's (Inu Yasha) infamous food fights, Cap! Oro the Hell happened?" The speaker was a tall, dark raven-haired beauty wearing a tight form-fitting white bodysuit.

"Not Inu Yasha this time, Feb. It was Shippou and Rin, the little hellions. Look Feb, I've decided to give you and your girls another chance. You'll pilot the 'Sol' although you won't be in command of her- sorry, Garner's orders not mine! I've placed Arkton in command. He's---" Feb squealed happily. "Arkie? Star's brother? Cool! We're old pals! We met him on Tamaran and we know Star and Black too." she said.

"So you don't mind not being boss on your own ship?" asked Kei bewilderedly. "Nai, Cap. No problemo there. By the way, all's been quiet up here so I can stick around while you get changed if you want. I'm not really hungry tonight and-" replied Feb. "I really appreciate the offer, Feb but Mugg and Nam can hold down the fort now. You're gonna have a busy yobi (day) ashita (tomorrow) and you'll need all your strength so get some grub in you. You'll be going to 'Tekla'. Now scoot!" Feb saluted, smiled and departed.

Cont in Ch 85-Part 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 91 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 79 ... LastLast