+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 91 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 85-Part 2

Here's Ch 85-Part 2 for ya-K&K

"Mugghi. Nammo. Watch the ship and trill me if there's trouble." Mugghi meowed while Nammo beeped and hooted. Kei returned to her own bedroom on Level 3 and divested herself of her garbage-laden uniform and underthings. After a quick shower, she stood in the drying alcove for a few minutes with the heat set at sixty degrees Kelvin. Then she padded back to her bedroom where she donned fresh undergarments and socks. She debated between a fresh 3WA uniform or her old familiar sweats. Both lost and she tossed on her green kimono emblazoned with red dragons instead. Kei started for the express lift to the command deck before remembering the guests awaiting her at her ready room.

"A carafe of coffee, hot, black, creamer, sugar, a litre of 'Jameson's' (Irish whiskey), a six pack of 'Yaga' (beer) and a six pack of root beer. Rep them immediately and send 'em up to the replicator in my ready room onegai." she told the replicator. Then she stepped through her closet, java mug in hand, said "Command Deck" and was instantly whisked to her destination. She keyed the door panel of her ready room, placed her left palm across the face of the access verification grid and murmurred the coded words to open it. The door shot back. She took one step inside and stared in amazement!

Richard Moore was seated at her desk with liquor glass in hand (a half empty litre of 'Tullamore Dew' was on the desk beside him) calmly reading the 'Angel's' logbooks! Rachel Moore and Conan Edogawa (a coffee cup and a can of root beer were on the floor beside them) were in the process of re-organizing her filing cabinets. Now Kei did not mind in the least that they'd helped themselves to soda, coffee and booze. She had no objection to their re-doing her files (her filing system was basically the same as the famous Terran detective Conan was trying to emulate- Sherlock Holmes!) or even to Richard's reading of the logs. But how the Fxxx did they get into a locked and coded room? Only Yuri, Mar and she knew the codes and only their palm and voice prints could activate the door releases! For that reason Kei hardly ever locked the files or her desk. And who had shown them how to use a replicator? Only Ed or Donnatella could have possibly figured it out and Donnie was tuning up the thrusters while Ed was downstairs bussing tables! So how?

Suddenly Rachel noticed her. "Oh! Miss O'Halloran, er, Captain, er Kei! I hope that you don't mind us getting right to work on these files. You see--" she began. Her father put down his glass and slammed the logbooks shut. "Yeah, sorry about barging in but after Conan picked the lock-- er--" Kei again stared at him aghast! "After Conan picked the lock? How can a six year old brat possibley defeat a highly complex, state-of-the-arts security system? That door needed my palm print, my voice print, my codes or Yuri's or Mar's or Kome's to open it! And who would've thought you guys would even know oro a replicator was let alone know how to use one!" she demanded. Kei was clearly astonished!

"Oh. Conan does this kind of stuff all the time, Kei. It's no big deal for him." siad Rachel. "Pardon my asking but do you even know how to file, Kei?" she added. "It is really quite a simple security code, Miss. One I had bypassed the palm and voice print relays, I simply made it accept anyone's palm and voice prints so long as the words used were the ones I'd reverted it to accept. I can easily put it back to the way it was, ma'am." explained Conan.

"You got that right, kid! You shimatta well will put it back the way you found it!" said Kei very icily. "Oh, yes. Your replicator accepts verbal commands from anyone's voice. I had noticed several of these devices in the other rooms so I experimented with them a little." said Conan. "I hope you don't mind Conan's little liberties, Kei?" asked Rachel.

"Mind? Why on 'Shimougou' would I mind? He penetrates a state-of-the-arts security system! He manages to break into a secure files area! He easily figures out how to use a device which took Yuri and I five weeks to master! Tell me this, Rachel- has he met a little short redhead onboard who runs around with a computer strapped to her head and monitor goggles over her aizu with a dog at her heels- a kid named Ed? She's a frigging genius too!" asked a fuming Kei.

"Well, as long as Conan hasn't done aything wrong, Kei." replied Rachel. "Nai, he hasn't met this kid of yours." she added. "Ed's not my kid!" roared Kei. "Rachel, don't you recognize sarcasm when you hear it?" said Conan quietly.

"Anything interesting in our logbooks, Richard?" asked the redhead. "Logbooks? I thought they were the outlines for a sci fi novel somebody was writing! None of this crap in there could possibly be true, Cap!" said Richard, pouring himself more booze. "Every single word in those things is the Kami's honest truth, Mr Moore." replied Kei quietly, trying very hard to control her temper. "Oh. Pardon us! We're keeping you up and we all have a very busy day ashita, ma'am." said Richard, noticing Kei's attire. "Let's go, Rachel. Conan. Goodnight, Miss." he added.

Kei glanced at her wristchromo and nodded. "You're quite right, Richard. It really is getting late. Conan can fix my codes ashita. Have you been assigned sleeping quarters yet?" asked Kei, pouring a heavy dollop of 'Jameson's' into her coffee mug and taking a long pull out of it. "Yes, Kei. We've been assigned rooms in Mr Ivanhoe's suite. I'm sharing with Miss Rebecca. Dad's in with Mr Ivanhoe and Mr Fingal, a very nice older gentleman. Conan is sharing with a Mr Oddo, a very small and funny little fellow indeed. Oh. I almost forgot. Miss Kurtz dropped off some crew lists for you. I put them on the big table. See you in the morning. Goodnight, Kei." said Rachel. Richard and Conan muttered their goodnights and the trio left for Level 3. Kei shivered and wished to hersel that starships were equipped with fireplaces.

" 'CC', raise heat level to forty degrees Kelvin." she ordered. Again she checked her wristchromo. "Shit, time to call garner again already?" she said to herself. Reaching for the mike she realized oro she was wearing. "I sure as jigoku ain't gonna give Charlie a thrill tonight. I'm in enough trouble as it is." she thought. She went to the adjoining bedroom and changed into sneakers and sweats. Finally she fed in the new crew lists and vidfaxed them to both Garner and Gooley. Keying the mike, she called Garner and his craggy countenance immediately appeared on her vidscreen.

"You're out of uniform, Tro-Con." he said by way of greeting. "Hi, Garner. Nice to see you too. And I ain't on duty now so I don't have to wear that baka uniform! And while we're on the subject- why can't 'CC' design us a uniform with 'pants' instead of micro-miniskirts? I think he's just a 'dirty old man'. You do know that most of my female passengers and crewmen hate to wear skirts? Couldn't we bend the rules a teeny bit and substitute 'pants' for the 'skirts'? The only ones that actually like the shimatta things are the two Yuris- the vacuumhead and the other one. Anyway- I just vidfaxed the new crew lists to you and Gooley so enjoy." said Kei.

"I'll see oro I can do with 'CC' but oh, jigoku! go ahead and substitute the pants anyway! Let's live dangerously!" replied Garner, laughing. "Hai, sir and domo arigato! Anything new on Khan, sir? Like where the Hell he is now?" asked Kei.

"We're picking up some very strange readings at coordinates X24/J37. It looks like he's jumping out at 'Gysymeo', Kei so apparently you were right. Who's covering 'Gysymeo'? Ah, hai, I see it's 'Starcrusher' commanded by-- Han Solo! The smuggler? Kei, are you certainb you know oro you're doing? In any case, I want a 3WA officer sent along with him." replied Garner. "Of course I know oro I'm doing, sir! He's an ex-smuggler and he's engaged to Senator Leia Organa from 'Alderaan'. I trust Han, er, I mean, Captain Solo totally, sir. Besides, there already is a 3WA operative onboard with him- My opposite number from 2140, Keisie, is weapons officer." said Kei. "Shit!" thought Kei. "I let her go over to Emma's ship as co-pilot!" she thought ruefully to herself.

"Oro! She's the one that blew a hole in the universe and started this whole mess in the first place, isn't she? Well, as long a syou trust her, I'll let it go. But if she fouls up, O'Halloran, it's your ass not mine, right?" said Garner. "Understood, sir. One more thing. Where do we dump off our prisoners?" asked the redhead. "Just before you reach 'Lyoko', the 'ISSP' has a base on an asteroid called 'Seto Kaiba' and they've been advised of your arrival. You'll hand over your prisoners there. The paperwork will take a few hours so you may want to use the 'Raphael' for the transfer. They can catch up to the 'Angel' afterwards. It's up to you guys where you'll rendezvous. Try to remember that whoever you send over to 'Seto' is representing both the 'UG' and the 3WA as well as 'Starfleet' and the 'Galactic Command' so make certain there are no 'incidents'. Is that clear?" said a weary Garner.

"Yes, sir. I'll let Yuri handle this one and we'll rendezvous at 'Tekla' so we can watch 'Gysymeo' without being spotted." replied Kei with a yawn. "Fine. Good luck, Kei. Garner out." he signed off. "Roger. Kei out." she replied. "Whew! He didn't notice that there ain't no 3WA officer on Han's ship!" she thought. After making sure the bridge was secure (she left Mugghi snoring away contentedly. 'George' was engaged even though the 'Angel' was stationarand Nammo was still monitoring the ship's systems.), Kei decided to sack out in the bedroom adjoining her ready room so she carried her kimono down the back hall to there. Then she kicked off her sneakers, stripped off her sweats, tossed her kimono on the floor and crashed onto the bunk. She was asleep in seconds. Sometime later-

Cont in Ch 86
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 86

Another short one. Ch 86-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Jess, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter86 without further preamble:-

Chapter 86

'More Pokey Antics' or 'A Close Call'

Kei was still covering the frightened three some with her Mark XIII ion cannon. It was still smoking and filling the room with an acrid odor. "Drop your weapons and raise your hands!" she commanded. "Yuri! Get up to the ready room stat and bring the two Saiyaans with you! You won't believe this one!" trilled Kei.

"We ain't got no weapons, Lady!" yelled the tabby nekko, raising its paws skywards. "We don't have any weapons, Meowth." corrected the silvery haired guy. "Forget the grammar, James! Who the Hell is she anyway?" cried the redheaded stranger. "How should I know, Jess?" shouted James. Meanwhile Kei had done a double-take!

"You can talk? Nekkos can't talk!" she said with an amzed look on her face. "They can when they're 'Pokemons', Miss." said the guy who seemed to be named James. The redhead was Jessie and the tabby nekko was Meowth. "Oro the jigoku is a 'Pokemon'?" she demanded. "Excuse me, madam but we are 'Team Rocket'. My name is Jessie, his is James and that's our 'Pokemon', Meowth. 'Pokemons' are 'pocket monsters'. We sort of use them like weapons, I guess." explained the long-tressed redhead. "Who are you and where are we?" asked the guy.

"OK. Sit down and lower your hands. However, any funny business and you're fried, got it? (The trio nodded) I'm Kei O'Halloran, Captain of the 'Lovely Angel 2'. That's the name of my starship which is where you are. This is my ready room which is sort of like an office. At the moment, we're moored on the moon of 'Endor' in the 'Antares Star System' so you're nowhere near your home world or Terra even. The year is 2251 AD and you guys apparently fell through the rift in the space/time continuum, a hole in the fabric of the universe. So you're stuck here with us for a week or two. Can you two bakas fight or do you just lead the glee club? I ask because you've just been temporarily inducted into the 3WA, the peacekeeping arm of 'United galactica' which is a federation of galaxies. We are after a space pirate named Khan. So I'll ask you again. Can you guys fight without those 'Pokey' whatever things? Can you use real weapons? Like this one?" Kei hefted her Mark XIII so they could see it.

"Point it and pull that trigger thingy like you did?" asked James helpfully. "Of course we can use those toys! How stupid do you think we are!" answered Jessie loftily. Instead of replying, Kei set her cannon to its very lowest setting and fired it at an interior wall. WHOOM! A flash of aoishi white energy seered into the bulkhead wall leaving a smoking trail of acrid vapor in its wake! The wall was scorched! "And that's at its very lowest setting, kiddies. OK, I'll put you with Ivanhoe's team. There are several bedroom suites on this deck. I'm using that one next door. Pick any of the other ones you want. These things (she pointed to a replicator) are in practically every room on the ship. I'll demonstrate. Coffee, hot, cream, sugar. (She handed Jess the steaming mug of java which had mysteriously materialized) You can ask them for anything you need- not just food and beverages, kids. Get yourselves some sleep. We lift off at 0900 hours, that's nine AM ashita. You'll be called at 0730 hours or 7:30 AM. Oh, yeah- if you see a giant white nekko (cat) wandering around, don't worry about it. That's just Mugghi. She's part of our flight crew and she's harmless. (Kei fished around in her desk and came up with two comlinks- earrings for Jessie and a pen for James) Here, Jess. Put these on. James, this one's for you. They're called 'comlinks' and we use 'em to communicate with each other, the crew and passengers. Their range is about 350 kilometres. Just talk and they activate. (She tossed a pen to Meowth) You might as well take one too. That's how Mugghi will be waking you ashita. If I were you, I wouldn't make her call you twice! She can get a bit rough. OK, I'm going back to bed. C'mon guys." She ushered them to the hall, pointed out the spare bedroom suites and bade them good night before returning to her own interrupted slumber.

"Yuri? Forget it. We'll talk ashita. Gomen (Sorry) for waking you. Yuri?" trilled Kei. "Did you call me, Kei? I took a couple of 'Zaloron' sleep capsules and I just woke up." trilled a sleepy Yuri Donovan. "Nai. I'll talk to you in the morning. G'Night, Yuri." trilled Kei, once more collapsing onto her bunk where she slept undisturbed for the rest of the night unlike Faye, Robin Senna and Yumi!

"It sure looked like a cave, Ash. Didn't it?" asked a short red-haired girl of 8 or 9, clutching oro looked like a starfish in an eggshell. "Yeah, Ash. It sure looked like a cave to me." agreed a dark-haired teenaged boy who had slitted aizu. "Well, it sure doesn't look like a cave now, does it, Piccachuu?" said the third (and last) of the trio, a dark-haired lad of 9 or 10. They were wandering around the living room of the suite that Faye, Robin and Yumi were sharing with most of the children on board.

"Boy oh boy! Am I ever thirsty! And it's cold too! I sure wish I had a hot chocolate to drink!" complained Misty (the redhead). Instantly a mug of steaming hot cocoa materialized beside her in the replicator which she had triggered without realizing it! "Hey! That's spooky!" yelled Brock (the older teen).

"You three just arrive?" whispered a tall brunette in a grey kimono who had just appeared from one of the doorways. "I'm Ash, this is Misty and he's Brock." said Ash Ketchum, the 9 or 10 year old. "Tell me your name, lovely goddess." said Brock. "Oh, Christ! Not another one! As if Miroku weren't bad enough!" thought Faye ruefully. "My name's Faye Valentine. Keep your voices down and follow me. It's late. I'll answer all your questions ashita, kids." she said, leading them down a short hallway and stopping at a door which she threw open. "Lights." she said and the room was bathed in a soft glow.

"Ash, Brock. You'll sleep in here. I'll call you at seven tomorrow. Look kids, I know it seems strange but trust me, we've been having strangeers show up in the weirdest places and at the looniest times for the past month! We'll tell you all about it ashita. Need anything? Well, remember how Misty asked for hot chocolate and it just appeared? That's a replicator on that table. Just tell it what you want and it delivers. G'Night, guys." The boys said goodnight and Faye keyed the door shut.

"Misty, honey- you'll bunk in with Misao, Sango, Robin, Yumi and me in here. (Faye keyed open another door two doors down from the boys' room. She pulled out a pair of pink pajamas and handed them to Misty). Here, better put these on, kid. Nights are cold here on 'Endor', sweetie. Yeah, you're nowhere near your home world or even Terra for that matter. You'll be staying with us for another week or so. (Misty had put on the pajamas and Faye tucked her in). See you at seven, honey." said faye, getting back into her own bunk.

Meanwhile six levels up on the bridge, Mugghi slept peacefully until 0530 hours (5:30 AM) when she was rudely awakened by Nammo. "Oro do you want? It's too early to get up yet, Nammo!" growled the big nekko. Mugghis were notorious for beingcranky when their sleep cycles were interrupted! She listened to Nammo's beeps, whistles and hoots for a bit (only the Mugghis and the Angels could understand the Nammos' noises) and then she began checking gauges like mad! One of the right nacelle thrusters was definitely too hot and had too rich a fuel mixture to boot! She hated having to awaken Kei again. She'd already trilled the 'Boss' at 0300 when she'd heard noises coming from the ready room and Kei had been less than thrilled at having to get up to investigate them! But Yuri didn't know anything about the 'Angel's' engines. Wait a second! Who was the Chief Engineer now? She flipped on the vidscreen and keyed in the crew manifest for the ship.

End of Chapter 86. Quite a bit of a cliffhanger for the Easter break eh? Chapter 87 soon. Enjoy. Please r/r/s away. Have a nice Easter and Kami bless-K&K

Cont in Ch 87-Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 87-Part 1

Here's Ch 87-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Misty, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter87 without further preamble:-

Chapter 87

'Of Engines and Rockets' or 'Sayonara Johnny!'

The chief engineer was Donnatella. One of those Ninja turtles and they hardly ever slept anyway! So Mugghi trilled Donnie and requested him to come to the bridge at once. Best not to tell him why over an open comlink! Five minutes later, four turtles, a huge rat and and a red-headed 20-something Terran girl raced onto the bridge.

Now the problem! How to tell Donnatella oro was wrong! The Mugghis were all telepathic and could communicate via comlink but they could not speak universal! The big white nekko stabbed a huge paw at the thruster panel gauges. Donnie picked up on it at once. "Oro is wrong, my son?" inquired the giant rat/sensei. "Sensei, the right rear thrust unit will explode as soon as it's fired up ashita! There is just too rich a fuel mixture in it and that's causing the unit to overheat, Master Splinter!" whispered Donnatella urgently.

"So fix it already!" yelled Raphael. "Yeah bro 'cause I'm hungry!" said Michaelangelo, rubbing his tummy. "Again? You just ate an hour ago!" said Leonardo. "Be quiet, my sons! You will awaken everyone on this flying conveyance!" whispered their Sensei while whacking Mikey with his staff. "Can you fix it, Donnatella?" he asked, the concern evident in his voice. "I don't know, Sensei. This technology is strange to me. Perhaps I should call Cyborg. He's more familiar with this stuff than I am." replied Donnie. "Do oro you think is best, my son." said Splinter. "Oro are you waiting for, Don? Call him already." said the redhead. "I can't, April. I left my comlink in my room and so did the guys. Master Splinter?" said Donnie. "I use the things on the walls (PA mikes), my son." he replied. "April?" asked Donnie hopefully. "I always take off my earrings at night, Don. Sorry." she answered.

"Madam? Can you call Cyborg-San for my son?" asked the Sensei/rat. Strangely Mugghi could telepath the rat but not the Ninja turtles! Mugghi meowed and trilled the giant robot/man from the 'Teen Titans'. "Yeah, Mugghi? Oro do you want now? The thruster units? We'll be right there." trilled Cyborg. He arrived 30 seconds later with his teammates in tow.

"Don't touch 'anything', BB! That goes for you too, Star!" warned the half human/half machine. "Well Don, how can I help?" he added. "I think the right rear nacelle has too much 'Nitroxylene' mixing with the 'Tetragene' fluids. That's making the whole unit overheat. If we can just recalibrate the 'Zygolt' circuitry--" said Donnie. "Whatever! Anybody know oro the shell they're yakking about? They don't come with subtitles!" yelled Raph. "Be quiet, my sons!" said an exasperated Master Splinter.

"Come on, Raph, Mikey. Back to bed for us. We can't do anything to help Don and Cy. Coming, Sensei? April?" said Leo. "Hai, my son. Good Luck, Donnatella. Good night Cyborg-San. Good night, Donnatella." said their Sensei. "I'll stay. Maybe I can help out with 'CC'. I do know a lot about computers, guys." said April O'Neal. "Oro, Mugghi? Voice controlled? OK, I understand." she said. "You can understand that thing?" asked Raph. But how?" asked a puzzled Leo. "I don't know how, guys but I can understand her perfectly. Nammo too." replied April. "She says that 'CC' is voice activated so oro do you need done to recalibrate, Cy?" she asked. "Tell it to move the 'Zygolt' circuitry from the western anodes to the northern ones. Then bleed off 65 cc's of 'Nitroxylene' from the 'Tetragene' fluids until the mix level equals 45 percent. That percentage must be exactly the same for all four thruster units in both nacelles. Got that, April?" said Cyborg. "Sure. Piece of cake, Cy." she replied cheerily. " 'CC', you heard that?" she added.

"Affirmative, Miss O'Neal. I have already implemented the program. Within ten minutes the mix levels in both nacelles will equal 45 percent. Will that be all, Miss O'Neal?" said 'CC'. "Hai. I mean yes, 'CC'. That will be all and thanks." answered April. "Very good, Miss O'Neal. I bid you good night, ma'am." said 'CC'. April was about to respond when Raphael slapped his hand across her mouth! "The cap said he always likes to have the last word! You answer him and he'll never shut up, April!" said Raph.

"Raphael! That was very rude, my son! Apologize to Miss O'Neal at once!" commanded Master Splinter. "Yes, Sensei. Sorry April, I apologize." said Raph, removing his hand. "That's OK, Raph." replied the svelte redhead.

"The mixture levels are now all equal at 45 percent so the crisis is over. You can all go back to bed. Thanks a lot, Cy." said Donnie. "I'm still hungry, dudes!" complained Mikey. "Chew on your tapeworm, Mikey! It's almost breakfast time anyway, for shell's sake!" said Raph wearily. "Use the food making machine in our rooms, my son. All of you go back to bed now. Good night, Cyborg-San. Are you coming, Miss O'Neal?" said the rat. April yawned and nodded, waving good night to Cyborg who had already crossed to the door. Good night April, guys, Mr Splinter. See you later." said Cyborg. The sensei placed his arm around April's shoulder and led the sleepy girl back to their suite, his sons following them. Mugghi had already curled up on one of the chairs and nammo was back at his watchdog duties. At 0700 Mugghi was frantically trilling Kei!

"Oro? Mugghi, it's frigging 0700! The flight crews don't go on duty until 0830 so I don't have to get up until 0800! Oro do you want? Oro do you mean- there's another starship on the screens and it's headed for us? Who the jigoku is it? Son of a bitch! The 'ISSP'? You sure? Yeah and they want who? Berringer? Oh yeah. OK, put the ship on 'George' and meet me at the brig. Who's on guard duty down there now? Jett, 'Cowboy' Spike, Legato, Inu Yasha and Ivanhoe? Good. Better trill 'em that we're on our way down there so they don't mistake us for a jailbreak gang. Nai! Do not trill the airhead, the freak or Mar. Let them sleep. See you in five-- Oro? Oh, have them dock in 14-A and wait for us, I guess. Duh! Hai, release the airlocks for them first! OK, I'll be as quick as I can, Mugghi! Geez! Oro a nag!" said Kei, throwing off her blankets and springing to the floor.

Kei wanted to go down as she was but the higher-ups would have her on the carpet for sure if she met the 'ISSP' in a kimono! Her nice comfy sweats were out too for the same reason! Oh, best to shut the 'G Twins' up by reporting in that shimatta new 'SS' uniform so she swiftly doffed her kimono and pulled out a uniform, pullover top, gunsash and holster, socks and jackboots. She dressed rapidly and finished by sliding her Mark XIII into its holster on her hip. As an added precaution, she grabbed a plasma rifle off its rack and slung it over her shoulder.

Cont in Ch 87-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 87-Part 2

Here's Ch 87-Part 2-K&K

"Mugghi! You release those airlocks yet? OK, get your furry ass up to the brig stat!" Kei dashed across the hall to the express lift. "Level 5. Brig. Authority, Kei 1. Code is Angel 2. Verification is Valhalla and Authorization is Asgard." she commanded lift control. If she'd not used the correct code sequences, the lift would have automatically stopped at Level 3 by her own quarters. "Complying." replied lift control. "Level 5. Brig." it said less than thirty seconds later. The five guards and the nekko were waiting for her with a heavily shackled and hancuffed John Berringer. "Let's go, Johnny. The 'ISSP' are here to pick you up. Inu Yasha, Ivanhoe- remain here. Jett, Spike, Legato- you're with me. Bring him." Legato led the way to the lift. Jett and Spike each took one of Berringer's biceps and escorted their prize (bounty head) down the hall. Both legato and Kei carried plasma rifles. Kei's was cocked and ready and it was levelled at John berringer's back!

"OK, Johnny. Move. You try anything funny and these two 'cowboys' will be collecting their bounty on a dead man. Got it?" snarled the redhead. "Hai, Kei. I got it. Don't worry. I won't try anything. No hard feelings, eh? Tomos?" said Berringer cheerily. "You hunt us across six galaxies trying to kill us and now you want to just kiss and make up? Don't make me laugh, boyo! I am truly sorry that your brother, Max, had to die but he was a fanatic. He was determined to kill Don Poporo and his kid, Rosa! And he did manage to ice a few dozen of our best tro-cons, you know! I had to kill him, John! But don't you 'ever' call me your tomo, boyo! Whatever the 'ISSP' decides to do with you, it'll be too good for you! At least we'll be able to sleep without worrying about having a crazy baka like you on our asses! Good riddance!" fumed Kei. John laughed. "Oro's so frigging funny about that?" she yelled.

"Khan's still out there, ain't he? And he's a Helluva lot more baka than I am, honey! Just ask 'Starfleet'! Ask Kirk, Picard or Pike! I pity your asses when he gets here!" cried Berringer. "Shut up and keep walking, Johnny!" said Kei, jamming her rifle into his ribs. "Where to, Kei?" asked Legato after they'd all boarded the lift. "Level One. Main docking bays." said Kei to lift control and within two minutes the lift had completed its descent. This time Kei led the way with Legato bringing up the rear. A short walk brought them to the 'ISSP' shuttle where an officer in 'ISSP' garb advanced towards them with five others following him.

"Commander Donnelly's greetings, gentlemen, ma'am. We congratulate you on your success in apprehending this criminal for us. I am Lt Commander Gort of the 'ISSP'- Mars Sector- Moravian City Division." he said, saluting them all and shaking hands with Legato, whom he believed to be the team's leader. "I've heard a lot about you, Captain O'Halloran and it's quite an honour to finally meet you, sir." said Gort while Kei suppressed a giggle! Gort beckoned to his team who seized Berringer and led him back towards their own shuttle.

"I'm afraid you've made a mistake, Commander. I am not Captain O'Halloran. My name's Bluesummers- Legato Bluesummers. That's Spike Steigel and he's Jett Black." explained Legato. "Hai, I know who they are. Mr Black, the commander sends his regards. I'll give you this voucher and you can claim your bounty money when you reach our HQ on Mars at Moravian City if that's OK with you. (Jett took the signed voucher but Gort looked a bit perplexed) Gomen for my error, Mr Blusesummers but where is Captain O'Halloran?" he asked. "Right over there, Gort." said Spike, cocking a thumb at Kei. "I'm Captain O'Halloran, Commander. I'm senior TC on this little jaunt. Code name's 'Lovely Angel 2'. Pleased to meet you, kid." said the redhead, extending a gloved hand.

"Oh, Kee-Rist! That's one of the infamous 'Dirty Pair', Mr Gort!" yelled one of his junior officers. Gort appeared to be in shock! Kei bristled. "That's 'Lovely Angels', shimatta!" she cried angrily. "Gome, Captain but I didn't think that you a girl, er a kid, a woman--" stammered Gort, saluting again. Kei smiled at him. "Just call me Kei, alright?" she said, clapping him on the shoulder. Jett coughed.

"Sir? Something wrong?" asked Gort. "You haven't officially arrested Berringer yet, kid." drawled Spike Steigel. Gort immediately became all business. "John Jason Berringer, I hereby arrest you in the name of the 'ISSP' for the crimes of piracy, homicide, attempted murder, espionage, treason, consorting with known felons, stalking, harrassment and resisting arrest as well as the making of terroristic threats against several governments. Anything you say may be used against you if deemed necessary. Take him away." said Gort. "And when they get through with you, your ass belongs to us! ('Starfleet', 'UG', 'GC' and the 3WA) Good luck, Johnny!" siad Kei with a smirk. Berringer glared icily back at her. "Get that Kami forsaken piece of shit off of my ship now!" ordered the redhead with a snarl of rage. "Mugghi! Open Airlock 6-G." she trilled to the huge nekko. The airlocks opened, gort waved to them and disappeared inside his shuttle. The engines roared, the craft lifted off and shot out the airlocks on its way back to 'Seto kaiba'. Mugghi closed and resealed the airlocks.

"When does your shift end, Legato?" asked Kei. "At 0800, Kei." he replied. "Come to my ready room when you're relieved, OK?" she said. "Of course, Boss. See you in about an hour or so." replied Legato. Kei nodded curtly and followed them back to the lift which they boarded and rode back up to the brig on Level 5. The two 'cowboys' and Legato exited the lift and returned to their posts. Kei remained aboard and rode back up to the command deck. Mugghi had already returned to the bridge and her interrupted nap. Kei was about to return to her own bed when she heard noises coming from her ready room!

"But my instincts tell me that the 'twerps' and their Pokemons are on this here shipo, guys!" said Meowth of Team Rocket. "That's frigging impossible! They're not listed on any of these manifests. Did you find anything, Jess?" asked James. "Nothing. We'd better get outta here." said Jessie. "Does everybody on this Kami shimatta ship know how to bypass my security systems?" complained Kei angrily.

"When we left here before, we used chewing gum to keep the door from closing, ma'am." said James. "Don't shoot, Captain!" he pleaded, raising his hands. "Jess! Meowth! Put up your hands! She's got a big gun!" whined James. "What are you babbling about, you loon? Who's got a---" Jessie broke off suddenly and raised her hands while Meowth stuck up his paws. Kei had levelled her plasma rifle at the trio.

"OK- Oro the Fxxx are you three bakas looking for anyway? Christ! Wait'll Rachel and Conan see this mess! They spent over four hours last night organizing those vidfile chips! OK, talk! Oro the Hell are you doing with our crew lists and passenger manifests? Well?" demanded the hot-bloded firebrand. "Jess! She's saying naughty words! Are you going to get the soap?" whispered James. "Shut up, you idiot! That thing's probably loaded! Remember what she did to the wall?" growled Jesse. "We was just looking for the kids and their Pokemons was all, ma'am! We're sorry and we'll clean up the mess we made! Please don't shoot us!" begged Meowth. "Oro the oni (devil) makes 'Pokemons' so bloody special?" she demanded. "They're creatures that engage in battles with each other under the directions and commands of their trainers. They fit inside of these little balls too." said James, holding up a small red and white spheroid half the size of a baseball and twice the size of a golf ball.

"Who are these kids you're looking for?" asked Kei, lowering her weapon. "Two boys and a girl named Ash, Brock and Misty. Ash and Misty are Pokemon trainers. Brock wants to be a Pokemon breeder but usually he just tries to pick up girls. He's quite a unique specimen, Miss." said Jessie. "Wanna bet? You ain't met our 'own' Romeo yet! The first time he meets agirl, he asks her to have his kids! His name's Miroku and he's a Buddhist monk no less! I haven't even heard of those other three you mentioned so of course they ain't on any of my crew or passenger lists! Oro makes you think we got 'em on board?" asked the fiery redhead.

"Meowth can sense when other Pokemons are nearby and he said he felt them on board." explained James. "Well, maybe they're here and we jsut ain't found 'em yet. Oro do you want with them, guys?" inquired Kei.

"To steal their Pokemons, that's all." answered Meowth. "Steal!" cried Kei.

End of Chapter 87. Chapter 88 soon hopefully. Have a cool weekend, please r/r/s away and kami bless you all-K&K

Cont in Ch 88-Part 1

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 88-Part 1

Ch 88 and 89 are lengthy. Here's Ch 88-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK James, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 88without further preamble:-

Chapter 88

'Facing a Harsh Reality' or 'A Swashbuckler's Solution'

"Meowth! She's the same as Officer Jenny back home!" said Jessie. "She's a cop?" yelled james, diving for cover. "I'll pretend that I didn't hear oro you just said. In any case, if you three try anything else while you're on my ship, I'll see that you all get a close-up tour of my brig, got it?" said Kei, sliding off the table she'd been sitting on. She yawned. "Go back to bed. I gotta get up pretty shimatta soon and I want to get some sleep before then." said Kei, escorting the trio to the hall. "After removing the chewing gum (Yuck!) she locked the door and reset the codes. Leaving 'Team Rocket' at their suite, Kei returned to the bedroom she was using, doffed her uniform and donned her kimono before crashing onto her bunk once again. The chromo stood at 0730 hours.

Mugghi stirred a little in her sleep and opened one of her aizu when the door to the bridge swished open and someone quietly entered. "Meow?" she purred a question. "Ssh, Mugghi. It's just me, Marlene. Go back to sleep and don't call the Boss until 0830. Let's let her have some rest. She was up half of the night. I've already trilled Kome and Yuri and they're bringing up breakfast for us." said marlene Angel, beginning her pre-flight checks. Mugghi closed her aizu and drifted back into slumber. Mar noticed the winking red LED light on Kome's comm relay board which meant that an urgent message was awaiting them. She tapped the recall switch and played back the signal on her own vidscreen.

Garner's face was all smiles when it focused into clarity on her screen. "Konnichi wa, Kei! Good news for you and your band of merry travellers at long last! Dr Q just informed us that the 'Kronos' repairs have been completed. All that remains is for him to fire up the 'Varrin' generators and it will be functioning properly once more. When that happens, your passenger list will begin to decrease- gradually, because if we were to allow all of your guests to leave at the same time, it would fry the circuits and blast an even bigger rift in the continuum than there is now! Dr Q wants to run some precautionary tests before he tries firing up the system so we'll signal you when he's ready to go- in about a week. However, his tests may cause time and space fluctuations which in turn could start to send a few of your guests back where and when they originated without warning. Of course they will not be returned in the same order that they arrived owing to the instability of the polarity circuits or something. This raises a delicate point. Kei, you and Yuri expressed concern about anyone not returned in the end like young Miss Tsukino and her little tomos ('Sailor Moon' Serena and her scouts). I have discussed this with the high councils at 'UG', 'GC', 'ISSP' and 'Starfleet' and with Andy Gooley. They all agreed with me and a dcision was reached by a unanimous vote. Kei, the ultimate responsibility for the safety of everyone under your command and/or protection is yours. Therefore, 'UG' and the 3WA must assume that responsibility to make shimatta certain that all hands are accounted for. Anyone left on any of those vessels of yours will be returned home by us. Since the young ladies in question all arrived by TARDIS, it would be a good idea to return them to Terra the same way. However, in our and Dr Q's opinions, when the TARDISes, the time lords and their companions all return to their own times and places, the chi energy will keep Miss Tsukino and the others on your ship and will not allow them to leave. Now comes the delicate part. If that happens, we can, of course, return them quite easily to Terra- the Terra of now (AD 2251) but not the Terra of their time! And you know oro the Terra of now is like! (Terra of 2251 AD was a deserted, barren, desolate wasteland whose inhabitants had long since left the planet and moved on to colonized alien worlds some two centuries ago!) 'CC' is now searching the databanks for records of the kids' descendants. Our best case scenario will be to be able to place all five of them with those descendants. The alternative is that we take care of them ourselves. We move them to 'Elenore City' and hand them over to Nanny Beryl to raise. But we may be playing 'dog in the manger' and 'crying wolf' too soon. We'll just have to wait and see. Anyway- the best of luck to you all and be sure to contact me if you pick up anyone else. Sayonara. Garner out." The image of the 3WA's Territorial Sector Chief winked out and Marlene, normally quite calm, cool and collected- was in shock!

"Those poor kids! And the 'Ninja Turtles', the 'Lyoko' gang, Ivanhoe's kooks, Inu Yasha's Demon Squad, the Elf Hunters, the Sai Yukis-- the list was endless! And oro about the newest ones- the 'Pokemon' kids and 'Team Rocket'? Ostensibly, in a worst case scenario, the 3WA could end up being stuck with all of them! Poor Kei! Ultimately, the decision would be hers to make! An oni of a lot on the plate of a twenty year old kid! Hai, captain or not, Kei was still just a kid and so was nineteen year old Yuri! Kome was only sixteen. She (Mar) was the oldest at twenty-five of the 'Angels'!" Mar was still musing when--

"Gozaimasu Marlene! Good morning! Breakfast is served!" Yuri and Kome were each carrying two fully laden trays of covered dishes. Setting down their burdens, Kome sat down and put on her headphones while Yuri sat down and poured out coffe and juice for them all. "Where's 'Sleepyhead', Mar? Kei not up yet? I'd better trill her. It's almost 0800!" said Yuri.

"Don't call her yet, Yuri. Not until you've seen this." replied Mar quietly. She rewound Garner's signal and transferred it to Yuri's vidscreen. Then she replayed it for her and Kome. Yuri watched and listened along with Mar and Kome. As the TSC's face faded out, both wore profound expressions- Yuri was practically in tears while Kome was enraged!

"Those poor kids! Imagine being told that you would never see your parents, relatives or friends ever again! And that you'd be stuck some three centuries into your own future for the rest of your life!" wailed Yuri. "Don't that beat all! Kami shimatta ni jigoku! We gotta take all those little pests back home as well as play babysitter to a bunch of spoiled brats before we can go home! Ka-Mi! Christ! It'll be summer by the time we get back to Shimougou! I should've stayed where I was on 'Dageron 5' instead of joing the 3WA! Kei and you are used to this crap but I sure as the Fxxx ain't! Oro about you, Mar? Ain't you mad too? You've been pretty shimatta quiet!" yelled Kome who was fuming with anger! Marlene Angel finally exploded!

"Over a hundred Fxxxing people could be permanently separated from their friends, their loved ones, their relatives, their homes, their worlds and all you can think of is your own Kami shimatta self! How would you feel? How would you like to have to decide where to put all these folks like Kei may have to decide? Kome Sawaguchi, you're just a selfish little bitch! Like it or not, we chose this life, kid! We wanted to become tro-cons! Nobody forced us to attend the Academy! Nobody put an ion cannon to our skulls to make us do something we didn't want to do! The 3WA was something we both wanted! So shut the Fxxx up about yourself and grow up, you self-centred spoiled little brat!" screamed Marlene and Kome was speechless for once!

"And oro the Hell gave you the bright idea that Kei and I are used to all this crap? We have feelings, Kami shimatta, just like everyone else does! OK Honey, it's bad news, sure, but we're tro-cons, we're 3WA and we're part of 'UG', for Kami's sake! So buck up and stop whining about yourself!" yelled Yuri Donovan. "And Mar- I know you're concerned about her but Kei is our leader and she has to be told about this, you know, don't you?" she added, more gently.

"I have to be told about oro?" said Kei, rubbing the sleep out of her aizu and accepting a cup of java from Kome. "Kei! Oro are you doing up already? We thought we'd let you sleep in a bit since you were up almost all night." said Yuri. "Who the jigoku can sleep with you three bellowing away like mad bulls in here? My bedroom's practically next door!" she replied. "Gomen if we woke you up, Miss O." apologized Kome and the other two nodded. Kei smiled back at them. "That's OK. I guess that's oro I sound like most of the time, eh?" she said sheepishly. "If you're all trying to put off telling me about Garner's latest signal then you're worrying over nothing. I saw that signal at 0300." she added.

Cont in Ch 88-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 88-Part 2

Here's Ch 88-Part 2-K&K

"How? I only found out about it a few minutes ago myself!" demanded Yuri. "DUH! I'm the frigging captain. Remember? All signals to this ship are automatically relayed to me. 'CC' routes them to wherever I am at the time they arrive. Hai, it is a shimatta shame about Serena and the kids and all the rest of our gusts but like Charlie said- we may be 'crying wolf' too soon! Maybe when Dr Q fires up the Varrins, everything will go like clockwork soon we'll have everyone back home. Hopefully the Docs will be the last ones left and we can send Serena, Rei, Ami, mako and Mina home with them along with Artemis and Luna too. But if we can't, they sure couldn't ask for a better foster mom than Auntie Beryl now, could they? She didn't do too bad a job with Keitarou, eh? So instead of arguing over something that may not even be a problem, let's just focus on our present mission, OK? Let's concentrate on getting everyone on our four ship squadron back to Shimougou. As a bonus maybe we'll bag Khan and the 'Botany Bay' along the way. Hey, that rhymes guys! I made a poem sorta, didn't I? OK. It's (Kei glanced at her wristchromo) 0815 now so I want to see all flight crews and team leaders for all four ships and all potential shuttle crews in my ready room at 0830 sharp. Yuri, we have three new guests in the fifth suite back from the one I used last night. Get 'em up and assigned to one of the teams. There's aguy named James, a girl named Jessie and a tabby nekko pokey-thing named Meowth and they they call themselves 'Team Rocket'. Oro's the matter, Yuri?" asked Kei.

"Kei, is that pokey-thing called a 'Po-ke-mon' by any chance?" asked Yuri in return. "Hai. I think so. Why?" replied the redhead. "Because down in the 'Childrens' Playroom Suite' (Faye Valentine's place) three kids named Brock, Misty and Ash showed up last night and said that they were 'Pokemon' trainers. Brock tried to pick up Faye. He's another Miroku apparently! Faye told me at breakfast." answered Yuri. "Well, don't tell the three up here about them watever you do! They want to steal the kids' Pokemons! I think I put the fear of Kami into them though when I mentioned the brig!" laughed Kei.

"Now that that's all settled perhaps you three should get into uniform, eh?" said Mar, barely suppressing a giggle. Mar was the only one of the flight crew quad in uniform. The others were wearing kimonos over their pajamas except for Kei whose kimono was only covering up her underthings (hopefully)! "OK, guys. I'll hold down the fort. Go!" said Marlene.

Kei picked up the ship's intercom mike. "I'll put out the word, Kei. Go!" said Mar. "Hurry back now! You hear!" she called after them. Then she activated the mike that Kei had tossed to her. "Attention! Attention all hands! This is marlene Angel. All flight crews and team leaders for all four vessels as well as all potential shuttle crews are hereby ordered to report to the Captain's ready room on the Command Deck on Level Nine at 0830 hours by order of the Captain. May I remind the rest of you that you are to be at your assigned posts on your assigned ships by 0845 hours. No exceptions. If you do not know your assigned post, report to your commander for instructions. If you do not know your assigned ship, onegai check the manifest lstings through any vidscreen on this ship. Lift offs will commence at 0900 hours so make shimatta sure that you are not left behind! We are not cming back to 'Endor' once we leave it! That is all. Marlene out."

Just as Mar finished giving her announcements and hung up the mike, the rest of the 'Angel' flight crew returned to the bridge. The chromo stood at 0820 hours when Yuri and Kome resumed their seats. Yuri proceeded with her pre-flight checks while Kome reviewed the signals (messages) which had come in since last night and relayed them to their addressees. Kei headed for her ready room and just as she was about to key the door controls, she heard voices coming from inside!

Kei drew her Mark XIII, pushed gently and swung the 'unlocked' door open. Richard Moore was slumped across her desk- snoring! Kneeling on the floor amidst a mess of scattered vidfile chips were Rachel Moore and Conan Edogawa! "Oro the Fxxx? Oro cyclone hit this place?" demanded the captain. "We were just going to ak you that, Miss Kei." said Conan. "We spent roku (six) hours sorting out your files last night, Kei! Now look!" wailed Rachel. "Hey, Reds! How's it going, Doll?" slurred Richard, reaching for an almost empty bottle of 'Old Bushmills'. Three empties were overturned beside it. Then Kei remembered! Last night. Team Rocket. James and Meowth reading manifest lists. Jessie tossing around vidfile chips. Christ! "Conan! Get Richard some black coffee. Rachel! Sort 'em out later! For now- just toss 'em in a box or something! Hustle, guys! I'm having a meeting in here in five minutes! Shimatta! Rachel! Take your dad and Conan next door to that bedroom suite and wait in there until I finish my meeting onegai. We're starting lift offs at 0900- that's 9 AM in the morning, gang! Now, scoot!" said Kei, opening the connecting door to the bedroom she'd used last night and shoving the trio inside just as Legato and Emma strolled into the ready room.

"You're the first ones to arrive. Take a chair. Want a drink?" asked their commander. "A bit early for me, Kei." answered Emma, sliding onto a chair at the conference table. "I'm flying this tub in another half hour, Kei, so nai arigato (no thank you)." replied Legato, sitting down across from the kawaii bucaneer. "I'm so glad that you two are a bit early today. We've got a problem." said Kei. "Just oro we need. Another problem. Well?" said Legato. "You know I've decided to trust feb and her crew of calendar girls to fly the 'Sol Bianca' for us? (Legato and Emma nodded) I've placed Arkton in command of her and made Allison the navigator. The calendar girls are the flight crew with Feb piloting the ship. Arkie is also the leader of the fighters but since Don and Anton are commanding Emma's two shuttles and the 'WOOHP' spygirls (Alex, Clover, Sam), Beast Boy, Blackfire, Junpei, Spike the Vampire, jamie, Ila, Celsia and the trolls (Dorton and Voltron) are on those shuttle crews so I can't use them on the 'Sol's' crew. Arkie still needs fighters, June needs a security team, July needs a weapons crew and April needs a team for engineering. Any suggestions?" finished the redhead, draping her blazer across the back of her desk chair. Both outlaw and pirate looked perplexed.

"The rest of our fleet if fully manned and I'm sure as the oni not putting kids aboard her!" added Kei. "The two Saiyaans could do double duty as both security and fighters." suggested Legato. "Good idea, Legato." said Kei, adding their names to the roster. "You're pretty shimatta quiet. Any ideas, Emma?" Kei stared straight into her blazing green aizu. "Just one. Why not use some of the kids? (She held up a gloved hand) Wait! Hear me out first, Kei! Not the real little ones but the older ones seem to be capable of holding their own in a pinch. And when you come right down to it, weren't the first 'Gundam' pilots kids? In fact, didn't Nat say that almost the entire 'Archangel' crew was made up of young ones?" said Emma.

"She's right, Kei. Anyway I don't think we have much choice here unless--" broke off Legato in mid sentence. "Unless oro? Go on, Legato." coaxed Kei, leaning on her chair back with both hands. "Unless we ask 'Starfleet', the 'UG', the 'GC' and the 'ISSP' for help and you don't really want to do that, do you?" replied the outlaw grinning. "Nai! No Fxxxing way will I 'ever' do that!" exploded Kei, crashing her fist down onto the table.

"Besides which you've already begun using kids- you know? The 'Titans', the 'WOOHP' spygirls, Robin and Haruka, Kagome, Inu Yasha, the 'Ninja Turtles', Yahiko, Flay, Cagalli- see oro I mean now?" explained Legato. "OK. Aelita's still hurt so she's out. The 'Sailor Moonies' are way too young so they're out too. Except for Jeremy who's on Engineering along with the 'Master' and April o'Neal, the 'Lyoko' gang of Odd, Ulrich and Yumi will round out the fighters and security teams along with Vegeeta and Goku. Goku likes kids but Vegeeta doesn't. Too bad for him! That leaves the weapons crew- Misao, Naraku, Kikyo, Kagome and the other two thirds of the Moore Detective Agency (Richard and Rachel) will do nicely. Comments?" said Kei finally.

"That sure 'is' a lot of kids, Kei, but the flight crew all seem to be experienced fighters and they're not much older than the kids!" said legato to which Emma agreed. "Uniforms, Kei? Do we still have to wear those darned 'SS' black tunics?" asked Emma. "I'm suspending the uniform rules for now. Only my 3WA personnel will be required to be in uniform and- Kome will love this one!- they can wear any 3WA uniform they want." said Kei, sitting down.

Cont in Ch 88-Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 88-Part 3

Here's Ch 88-Part 3-K&K

Han, Keitarou, Keisie, the two Yuris, Kome, Marlene, Ann and the 'Green Baron' were next to arrive. Then came Ivanhoe's horde, Vash and the insurance girls followed by Nick Wolfwood. Inu Yasha and company pushed in behind them closely followed by Bulma and the Saiyaan duo. Kenshin Himura's hazu trooped in with the 'WOOHP' spygirls, the 'Teen Titans', the 'Ninja Turtles', April O'Neal and Master Splinter, the three timelords and their broods, Genie and her Treasure Hunters, the 'Justice League', Orphen's crew and the Elf Hunters. Rally and Minnie Mae (the 'Gunsmith cats') strolled in resplendent in their brand new black 3WA 'SS' uniforms. The Angel and Moore Detective Agencies walked in with the 'Bebop' 'cowboys' and cowgirls' followed by Robin Senna and Haruka Sasahi (the Witch Hunters) and the other children (the 'Lyoko' kids, the 'Pokemon' kids, 'Team Rocket', Serena and her 'Moonie' scouts, Rin, Kagome Higurashi and finally Aelita (on crutches supported by Yumi and Jeremy. Despite her broken leg, Aelita had insisted on attending Kei's meeting. She also wore one of the 3WA's new black 'SS' uniform complete with a Mark IV blaster.) and the last pair to arrive were Donald Poporo and Anton Gustav. Apparently both of the unit chiefs had been celebrating the night before because they both had hangovers and leaned against each other for support. Once they were all seated at the conference table or standing around it (they were packed together so tightly that you couldn't have swung a roschi (dead) nekko in the room!), Kei called them to order.

First she informed them of Garner's report. Next came their assignments. Then she told each one their ship or shuttle's destination. The kids were ecstatic at being chosen to take part in the big mission until they found out that some of them were too young to take part in it! Staving off the inevitable complaints, Kei told them all that her decisions were final and there would be no switching of assigned positions and/or vessels. She outlined the mission's goals and finally gave them the welcome news about their decision to suspend the uniform code for the mission's duration and to allow her 3WA personnel to choose the type and style of uniform to wear. The meeting ran a mite longer than she'd anticipated so it wasn't until almost 0850 hours that Kei was finally able to dismiss them. Then the klaxon bells sounded!

End of Chapter 88. Chapter 89 soon. Please r/r/s and kami bless-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 89-Part 1

Here's a long one. Ch 89-Part 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Ash, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 89 without further preamble:-

Chapter 89

'Farewell to Endor' or 'Uneasy Allies'

Marlene was repeating her announcement telling everyone to report to their assigned ships immediately. Everything went along smoothly and the flight crews at last completed their pre-flight checks. After that Kome announced the schedule of departure:

"Attention all hands! Captain's orders follow- Commencing at 0900 hours all shuttles I say again shuttles will begin lifting off in the following order: Shuttle 1 of the 'Emerald Queen', destination-'Zygon'; Shuttle 2, destination-'Minerva'; 'Leonardo', destination-'Lyoko'; 'Michaelangelo', destination-'Eldrad' and 'Donnatella', destination-'Antares'. The 'Raphael', the 'Flying Falcon' and the 'Hammerhead' are being held in reserve aboard the 'Angel'. The starships will then lift off commencing at 0920 hours in this order: The 'Sol Bianca', destination-'Tekla'; the 'Emerald Queen', destination-'Halcyon'; the 'Starcrusher', destination-'Gysymeo' and bringing up the rear will be the 'Lovely Angel 2', destination-'Shimougou'. Remember your orders and do not I say again do not attempt to apprehend Khan by yourself. He is to be considered as extremely dangerous. If you spot the 'Botany bay', report its location and coordinates. Then request back-up and assistance. Do not try to arrest Khan without assistance. Good luck and happy hunting. If you become separated from your destination's course, head for 'Gysymeo' where we will rendezvous before proceeding to 'Shimougou' and home sweet home. That is all. Kome out." Kome tossed down the mike and stood up.

Kei and her exec were ensconced in her ready room with Ivanhoe, Nick, Donnie, Inu Yasha, Aelita and the 'Bebop' crew. Legato and Mugghi were firing up the engines preparatory to lift off. Marlene and Nammo were plotting the most advantageous route back to 'Shimougou'. Kome stretched, pulled off her blazer and draped it over her arm. She opened the nav room's door and entered, She hung up the blazer in the storage closet. Marlene turned around just in time to see Kome unzip her skirt, remove it and hang it up as well. "Oro the Hell! Kome! What's with the striptease act?" asked the blonde navigator, fighting the urge to giggle.

"Miss O did say 'any' 3WA uniform, didn't she? Well, here's mine!" replied the strawberry blonde relay officer, donning one of her fave pink jumpsuits. "Wow! I can breathe again. I was suffocating in that thing! Oro about you, mar? Your sweats are in here." teased Kome. "I'm not stripping down up here, Kome, thank you very much! I'll change later. No Nammo! East around 'Eldrad', not West!" said Marlene. Seeing that she was totally ensconced in her navigational programming, Kome strolled back out to the main flight deck of the bridge.

"Konnichi wa, Mr B." she said. "Oh. Konnichi wa, Miss Sawaguchi. Gomen but I'm a bit busy just now." replied the pilot. Noticing she was bored, legato suggested "Why don't you get us all coffee and Danishes, Miss S-- I mean Kome?" said Legato kindly, his aizu twinkling. "Hai sir." replied Kome, saluting him and heading for the door. "Don't forget to come back." he joked. "Seriously Kome- there's really no rush. We don't lift off until about 1000 hours anyway so enjoy yourself. Love the coveralls, kid." added the tall pilot.

Kei finished issuing her orders and dismissed her little band. When she returned to the bridge to check on Legato, she and Yuri were once more wearing their 3WA sweats and sneakers. "How's it going, Legato?" she asked. "Smooth as silk, Boss. We'll be lifting off on schedule at 1000 hours." he replied.

The 'Queen's' two shuttles lifted off on schedule followed by the 'Leo', 'Mikey' and 'Donnie'. At 0920, Arkton announced that the 'Sol Bianca' was airborne. Emma reported a successful liftoff of the 'Emerald Queen' at 0925 hours and Han Solo trilled in to say that 'Starcrusher' was on its way to 'Gysymeo' at 0930 hours.

Cont in Ch 89-Part 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 91 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 80 ... LastLast