+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 89-Part 2

Here's Ch 89-Part 2-K&K

"Kome, you and Yuri take turns manning the scanners up here. Sing out loud if you spot Khan or anything that looks suspicious." said Kei who was standing behind Legato. "Want me to take first watch, Kome?" asked Yuri Donovan. "Nai. I'm bored shitless! I'll scan up until lunchtime and then you can spell me, OK?" replied Kome to which Yuri nodded and returned to her perusal of the latest fashion holomags. "Kome? Are all of our vessels scanning now?" asked Kei. "That's aroger, Boss but there's been no activity reported yet. I've got first shift up here then Yuri takes over at 1300 hours." replied Kome. "OK Kome. Lemme know the instant you spot anything out there. We're lifting off in a minute or two so strap yourself in nice and tight. I'll be in the ready room after liftoff. Kei out." trilled the kawaii captain of the 'Lovely Angel 2'. Then she picked up the ship's intercom mike and keyed it.

"Attention all hands! This is your captain. We lift off in thirty seconds so strap in and brace yourselves. A 'G force' of 200 is sorta like being hit by ten Terran tsunamis or tidal waves, each of which measures 8.9 on the Riktor Scale, at the same time! Countdown will commence now." announced Kei, strapping herself into one of the observer's seats on the bridge. Tossing the mike to Marlene Angel, she said "OK Mar, the ball's in your court now. It's showtime!" Marlene caught the mike and keyed it.

"Countdown commencing. Jyuu (ten), Kyuu (nine), Hachi (eight), Nana (seven) Roko (six), Go (five), Shi (four), San (three), Ni (two), Ichi (one), Rei (zero). Liftoff. Mugghi, fire main thrusters. Yuri, fire up auxilliary impulse engines. Nanno, activate Nacelles one and two. Mugghi, activate warp drive and increase our warp speed to 6.4 then fire auxilliary thrusters. Decrease warp speed to 5.7 and hold it. Then put the 'Angel' on 'George'. (Two minutes passed and--) We have achieved liftoff. We are on the final leg of our long voyage home, folks. You may unstrap yourselves now. The flight back to 'Shimougou' will take 168 hours which is one Terran solar week. Enjoy yourselves, however, be sure to remain vigilant and stay alert. Khan is still out there somewhere and he is quite dangerous. Marlene out." She finished speaking and hung up the mike.

"Good job, Mar. Legato, the comm is yours." said Kei, unstrapping herself and rising to her feet. "I'm gonna grab some grub and check in with Uncle Charlie (Garner) so I'll be in my ready room if--" Her words were suddenly cut off abruptly as three running figures crashed into Kei which propelled the redheaded captain backwards and onto Legato's lap! "Wow! A belated Kurisumasu (Christmas) present! Kei! I didn't know you cared!" cried the pilot. " 'Team Rocket' is blasting off again and this time we didn't do anything naughty! We're innocent this time! Honest!" yelled Jessie, James and Meowth, hanging onto Yuri's shoulders. The svelte co-pilot was quite bewildered to say the least! "Oro the Fxxx!" yelled Kei. WHAM! She slammed a hard right fist into an amazed legato Bluesummers's jaw! Then she caught sight of the trio of 'newbies'.

"Gome Legato but for a second there I thought you were turning into Miroku on me! Hey! Leave Yuri alone, you bakas! Oro the Hell are you three jackasses doing up here on my bridge? (All three began babbling nonsense at the same time) E-Nough! This is a starship, you dummies! Remember? When we leave somewhere, we gotta use our engines to go up into the sky! That is called blasting off or lifting off! Why the jigoku did you three idiots think that you had anything to do with the activities of a 3WA starship? (Yuri looked more confused than ever! Kei lowered her voice to a whisper.) Yuri, you know those three twinkletoes we got downstairs with Faye and her kids, the ones with those weird-o animals (Pikkachuu and Tokopi) called Pokemons? (Yuri nodded dumbly) Well, these three baka morons follow 'em around all the time apparently! (Kei again raised her voice) Yuri, allow me to present 'Team Rocket'. James, Jessie and Meowth, their Pokemon thingamajig nekko." finished Kei.

"Prepare for trouble! Because we're lost- make it double!" said Jessie. "To protec--" began James before Kei cut him off at the pass. "Shut up! Don't start all that crap up again!" she yelled. "Remember oro the Hell happened to us the last time we said 'Prepare to fight!' to her!" whispered Meowth. "Anyway- that's James, Jessie and the little furball is Meowth. 'Team Rocket', my partner, co-pilot and fellow senior tro-con, Lt Yuri Donovan. That's our mission pilot, Legato Bluesummers. Next door in the nav(igation) room are our two TC trainees, Ensigns Marlene Angel who is our navigator and assistant pilot and Kome Sawaguchi, our communications relay and docking officer. I'll overlook your little 'taradiddle' this time but this is an intergalactic police ship so you guys can't just wander around wherever you damned well please! After breakfast, I'll assign you different quarters on one of the lower decks. I'll have someone give you aquick tour of the 'Angel' and show you where you're allowed to go and where you ain't. Your three little tomos are aboard and if you swear to me that you'll stop trying to steal their stuff, I'll allow you to meet with them. But you try anything else and I'll slam your asses into the brig. (She leaned in close to the trio) The brig is like a jail or a prison cell only ours ain't got bars you can see! Now go back to your rooms for now and after I've eaten I'll get you a guide. Now get off my Fxxxing bridge!" Kei followed her outburst up with an icy stare and 'Team Rocket' fled.

"Yuri, find someplace to stick 'em and get Sango and that baka monk to give 'em the grand tour. They're trying to steal that yellow inu-thingy of Ash's (Pikkachuu) so lemme know if they try that again--or anything else! I'll see you for lunch around 1200, eh?" said Kei. "Sure thing, Kei. See you then." replied Yuri. "Darn it!" she thought to hereself. "Where can I put them? Kei said give 'em to faye but she's full up with those five new 'Lyoko' kids! Well, they didn't go ballistic when they saw Mugghi so maybe I'll put them in with the Inu Yasha bunch. They already had Donnatella and April O'Neal staying with them and hai, with Kagome, Naraku and Kikyo reassigned to the 'Sol', there were three extra empty bunks. As far as letting 'Team Rocket' see the three 'Pokemon' kids, I'll have faye bring them to the rec room. They sure as Hell won't try anything on neutral territory, will they? Well, might as well beard the lions in their den." thought Yuri as she picked up the intercom mike and keyed it. "Would Sango, Miroku, Faye Valentine and Robin Senna onegai meet me in the rec room in ten minutes? This is Yuri Donovan. Domo arigato in advance for your cooperation. Yuri out." She tossed down the mike and smiled at Legato. "Kome? Mar? This is Yuri. I've got a couple of errands to run but I'll probably see you guys at lunch. Legato has the comm and Kei's in the ready room but don't bother her unless it's a 'real' emergency. She's calling Mr garner. Ja Ne. Yuri out." trilled the exec. "See you at lunch, Legato. Hold down the fort for us." she said with a smile. Leaving the bridge she decided that that she just could NOT meet with Faye, Sango, Miroku and Robin looking like a ragamuffin! Shejust wasn't like Kei!

She strolled over to the express lift. "Exec's quarters stat. Authority. Lovely Angel 2. Yuri 1. Code- Snow White." she told lift control and thirty seconds later it deposited her on Level 3 where she emerged from the lift and was in her vast closet. Now- oro to wear? Arigato Kami that Kei had lifted the uniform mandate! Yuri kicked off her sneakers, removed her sweats and stood in the middle of her walk-in closet. Her fave- the schoolgirl's uniform? Nai- too kiddified! A jumpsuit? Nai- Too sloppy! Decisions decisions! Kei would just go like this with a kimono on top! Nai! I am not going downstairs in a frigging bathrobe! Finally she settled on a black turtleneck, yellow chinos, a grey jacket to cover her blaster, white knee-highs and white chukka boots. She dashed down the hall and boarded the lift. "Rec room onegai." she told lift control and one deck later she exited and strde into the rec room. The three girls and the guy were awaiting her at the bar (Miroku the monk was tending bar).

Cont in Ch 89-Part 3
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 89-Part 3

Here's Ch 89-Part 3-K&K

"Oro will you have, lovely lady? Oro's your pleasure?" he asked Yuri. Faye had a Skotch, Sango was nursing a beer and Robin had a Cappuccino in front of her. "Beer, Miroku and arigato." answered Yuri. "OK. Arigato for meeting me. Faye, I know you're full up so we're putting our three newest guests in with Sango's brood. However, your three newbies- the 'Pokemon' kids are, shall we say, 'acquaintances', of theirs. Kei said the two groups could meet but I want that meeting on neutral turf so bring them down here at lunchtime. Sango will have 'Team Rocket' with her and Miroku by then since they have to give them a 'grand tour' of the ship. You two show them the OK and the taboo places aboard, right? (Sango nodded) 'Team Rocket' is James, Jessie and a pokemon nekko named Meowth. Trust me- according to Kei they all know each other quite well indeed! They're waiting for you in the fifth suite back from the suite directly adjacent to the ready room on Deck Level Nine up behind the bridge. You can take Faye and Robin with you on the tour if you want along with Ash, Brock and Misty but make sure that neither group finds out where the other one is staying onboard! You see, 'Team Rocket' steals Pokemons and the kids are Pokemon trainers. Kei did put the fear of Kami into 'Team Rocket' though and they promised to stay on their best behavior. (Yuri glanced at her wristchromo) Darn! Gomen (Excuse) me for cutting this short but it's almost 1030 hours and I have a full diagnostic to run on the mainframe before lunch. Afterwards I'm on scanner watch detail at 1300 hours. See you all later." said Yuri, dashing off and leaving her beer untasted. "Hey Yuri! Your beer!" yelled Miroku. "You drink it, Monk!" she yelled back. Miroku waved and drained the tankard.

"Saitoh, can you take over for awhile? Sango and I gotta be tour guides." he said. "Sure. Kenshin, the mutt (Inu Yasha) and the mangy wolf (Kouga) are on watch anyway and there's nothing else for me to do. Enjoy yourselves, kids." replied Saitoh. "We'd better go get the newbies. How about you and the monk team up with me and Robin? Then we can give all six of 'em the 'grand tour' at the same time." suggested Faye. "Hai. Why not? Shut up, Monk! We're joining them and that's that! Let's all meet in the garages and start from there except I dunno where they are." said Sango. "Oro garages? Oh, you must mean the docking bays, Honey." replied Faye. "OK. I'll grab Ash, Misty and Brock and meet you there. Robin'll go with you two and show you where the bays are, OK?" added Faye to which Sango nodded and dragged Miroku off by his ear. "Come on, Lover Boy! We gotta pick up 'Team Rocket'. Coming, Robin?" said Sango. "Did I ask you to bear my children yet, kawaii damsel?" asked the monk. "Hai, you lecher! You asked her at the football game!" said the demon slayer while dragging him to the lift. "Command Deck. Aft Hallway." she ordered lift control.

"Cannot comply with that command without proper authorization." replied lift control flatly. "Dam! Yuri? Yuri, come in. You there? This is Sango. Answer me!" trilled Sango. Up on Level Five, Yuri had just opened up the mainframe and begun her diagnostic scans. Her coveralls were already smeared with grease and oil so the usually cheerful co-pilot was definitely NOT in a cheery mood! "Hai? Oro the jigoku do you want, Sango?" trilled her exec.

"You told us to give 'Team Rocket' the grand tour, right? But you didn't tell us that the shimatta lift wouldn't take us up to the command deck without proper authorization, did you?" trilled Sango accusingly. "Gomen, Sango. It's Authority. Lovely Angel 2. Yuri 1. Coe is Snow White. Countersign is Sleeping Beauty. Then the lift will let you on the command deck. Gomen for yelling at you Sango but I'm running a diagnostic up here and it's a really delicate job. Ja ne and arigato. Yuri out." trilled the exec. "Well? Why didn't it work?" asked Miroku. "Because we didn't have the codes. Computer, Authority. Lovely Angel 2. Yuri 1. Code- Snow White. Countersign- Sleeping Beauty." recited Sango. "Comply." responded lift control and they shot upwards at an incredible speed. The lift stopped and both of them stepped out into a short corridor behind the bridge.

To their left was the bridge's rear entrance. To their right was a row of door on either side of the hallway. Sango strode past the monk and turned right. "Ichi, ni, san, shi, go. This must be the one." she said stopping at the fifth door from Kei's bedroom suite of the night before. Sango knocked on the door which was immediately opened by a girl who had the reddest hair she'd ever seen! It was even redder than both of the Kei's and Emma's to boot! Miroku shoved her roughly aside and gazed into the deep brown aizu of Jessie! "Kawaii lady, will you do me the honour of bearing my children?" he asked earnestly. CRACK! "How 'dare' you, sir! I don't even know you!" replied Jessie hotly. "Good job, monk!" whispered Sango. "Gomen, er, you'll have to excuse Miroku. He's quite the kidder. Are you part of 'Team Rocket', Miss?" she asked.

"Pre--" began James. "Shut up, James. We have visitors." said Jessie sweetly. She turned back to Sango. "Yes, we are. My name's Jessie, that's James and that's our nekko, Meowth. Oro can we do for you, Miss--" added Jessie. "I'm Sango, that's Miroku and that's Robin. Kei asked us to show you around the ship so if--" Sango broke off as she realized that Jessie was in a kimono over her pajamas and that james and Meowth were similarly attired. "When you're ready, of course. We didn't mean to awaken you. After all, you are our guests so onegai take your time. We'll wait in the galley up the hall." apologized the svelte brunette demon slayer.

"Nonsense! Come on in. We'll only be a minute or two." said Jessie, pulling the trio inside. "Onegai osawaru. A beverage?" said James. "Nai but arigato." said Sango and Miroku, sitting down on the sofa. Robin smiled and shook her head as she sat in an armchair. "We'll be right back." said Jessie, disappearing into the right hand bedroom while James and Meowth went into the left hand one. They returned within a minute as promisesd, however, Jessie took a bit longer. The two guys wore grey 3WA sweats and sneakers. When Jessie entered the room again, she had changed into a red polo shirt, matching blazer, an aoishi skirt and sandals. "Gomen for taking so long." she bubbled. "No problem. Shall we go now?" said Sango after dragging Miroku to his feet and shoving him out the door. Robin and Sango followed their three guests out and shut the door. "We're meeting a few tomos downstairs first so onegai follow me." said Robin while ushering the party onto the lift. "Level One. main Docking Bay, onegai." she said to lift control. "Comply." was the lift's response and Whoosh! They were swiftly conveyed down to the docking bays where Faye, two lads and a young girl were awaiting their arrival.

One lad had a small yellow hamsterlike animal on his shoulder while the girl carried a thing like a starfish cradled in her arms. The kids all wore tee shirts, jeans and sneakers as well as jackets. Ash's jacket was grey, Misty's was red and Brock's was green. Faye and Robin both wore 3WA sweats and boots, however, Faye wore a black vest as well to cover her Glock 7 in its shoulder holster. Robin at first refused to carry arms. After all, she could start fires by simply pointing and focusing her 'chi' energy on any object. She was a witch, for Heaven's sake! When Kei had insisted, however, she'd agreed to carry a small derringer (a loan from Merrill Strife) in her pocket. Miroku wore a black turtleneck, black slacks, a white jacket and sandals. Sango had opted for a red tanktop over green chinos and sandals but she also wore a vest like Faye's to hide her hardware only hers matched her slacks. Both she and the monk were armed with Mark XI ion cannons. At sight of 'Team Rocket', Piccachuu (Ash's pet hamster thing) and Tokobi (Misty's pet starfish thing) tried to hide. Piccachuu crawled into Ash's backpack while Tokobi burrowed into Misty's chest and hid inside her jacket.

Cont in Ch 89-Part 4

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 89-Part 4

Here's Ch 89-Part 4-K&K

"I understand that you roko (six) guys know each other quite well. Is that correct?" asked Sango. "Yeah! We know 'em all right! They're always trying to steal Piccachuu!" yelled Ash Ketchum. "Don't worry,kids. Captain O'Halloran made thhem promise to behave themselves or else!" said Miroku, sidling over to James and casually flipping back his jacket so that 'Team Rocket' could see the Mark XI in its holster. "We're all armed aboard the 'Angel' so don't forget your promise to the Boss." whispered the monk. 'Team Rocket' went white and nodded dumbly.

"Before we leave, allow me to explain things a little. You are travelling on a state-of-the-arts, twin nacelle, quad thruster starship called the 'Lovely Angel 2'. The 'Angel' consists of nine above surface levels and five sub-surface levels of which the one we are now on is one of the lowest making this almost the very bottom of the ship. These five sub-levels house our docking bays where we keep our shuttles, speeders, aircars, hovercrafts, skycycles, skysleds and other transports. They also contain our armouries, arsenols, storage rooms, cargo bays and similar areas.

Levels one and two contain among other things storage lockers and living quarters. Level two also contains our dining hall and rec room where we have pool and billiard tables, card and video games, vidscreens and viddescks as well as our bar. Level three houses the warp core drive system, computer rooms, armouries, arsenols and a few other places which are 'off limits' to us. It also houses 'sick bay' which is our infirmary/hospital/first aid station. On that level the captain and her main flight crew have their quarters. That entire hallway area is 'off limits'- got it? Level three has other quarters as well. Levels four and five contain some public general living areas but five has our brig too. Level five is where Miroku, myself and a few others reside.

Faye and Robin are sorta like our babysitters since they have most of the children bunking in with them. (Sango purposely neglected to tell 'Team Rocket' what floor level that Faye's suite was on) Level six is top security because it's the level that houses our sonic beam ion cannon which we affectionately call the 'God Gun'. (Actually Level six 'was' the 'God Gun' but hey this was supposed to be a pleasure tour!) Needless to say that entire level is 'taboo' to us!

Level seven is more quarters and storage rooms. Level eight is communications and scanning stuff so stay outta there, however, eight also has our observation room and our 'holodecks' which places are OK to go to for us. We got a few quarters up there too. Level nine is the topmost level and the highest point on the 'Angel'. You already know oro's up there but just to refresh your memories, nine is the command deck. Our bridge and control rooms are up there. The bridge consists of two rooms- the main control room where the pilot, co-pilot and the gunners are and the navigation or 'nav' room where the navigator works along with the communications and scanning officers. Behind that is the captain's 'ready room' which is sort of like an office and conference room. Then come the extra bedroom suites with bathrooms, showers, etc. Galleys, storerooms and the express lifts are also in that back hallway. The express lifts go directly to the flight crew's cabins on Level three. That whole level is 'off limits' to unauthorized personnel so stay off it unless you have business there.

I almost forgot. Level three houses the workings of all of our big weapons except for the 'God Gun' which is on Level six. We have disruptors, plasma cannons, ion resonators, photon torpedos, you name it and we got it! All of our weapons can be fired only from the bridge. Level three has our gymnasium too. Now if there are no questions, we'll begin our tour. (Brock raised his hand) Hai, Brock? You have a question?" said the demon slayer.

"Oro makes the ship go, Miss Sango?" he asked. "It's just Sango, Brock. We're all on a first name basis around here and that includes the higher-ups too. To answer your question- some kind of rock things, I guess. Miroku?" said Sango. "You got me there. Damned if I know." replied the monk who had just asked Misty to bear his children. The poor girl had stammered that she already had a boyfriend. Robin Senna shook her head and Faye Valentine laughed.

" 'Dilythium Crystals' and 'Dwarf Star Alloy' are oro powers this baby, Brock. The ship itself is composed mostly of 'Kelvinite', a light metallic alloy that is 1,500 times stronger than steel, 100 times harder than diamond and 1,000 times tougher than titanium! The fuel rooms are on five." answered Faye.

"Kids, these are dangerous sectors of space that we gotta travel through so the captain- that's the redhead, Kei- has insisted that all of us adults and older kids carry weapons like these." added Faye, flipping back her vest and drawing out her Glock 7. Miroku and Sango unholstered their Mark XI ion cannons and Robin pulled out her derringer. Ash, Brock, Misty, Jessie, james and Meowth were visibly impressed. "Jessie, James, Brock and Ash will also be required to bear arms, I'm afraid. Meowth too, more than likely." said Sango. Misty pouted and Sango put an arm across her shoulders. "Misty, honey, we think you're still a little too young for one." explained Sango gently.

"I'm almost as old as Ash and I'm a darn good Pokemons trainer too!" yelled Misty. Miroku blanched. "Pokemons? You mean you guys got more of those damned things?" he demanded. "Sure. Ash has seven, I've got six, Brock has three, so does Jessie and James has a couple. Of course, Meowth, Piccachuu and Tokobi are Pokemons too." replied Misty. "Well, don't let 'em loose on the ship or Kei'll hit the ceiling for sure!" warned the lecherous monk. All five 'trainers' (Ash and Misty were the only 'real' trainers. Jessie and James were just using Pokemons as weapons to steal other Pokemons for their boss and Brock was just an observer since he really wanted to be a Pokemons breeder.) readily agreed to keep their pets under control. There being no further questions, all nine and their Pokemons began their tour of the 'Angel'. After they had at last reached the command deck (Due to their 'thunder attack' electrical power capabilities, Piccachuu and Tokobi weren't allowed on the bridge or in the nav room. Jessie and james each had hold of one of Meowth's paws while they were up there for obvious reasons!), it was almost time for lunch so the little tour's hazu (group) rode the lift down to Level five where they all bid ja mata to 'Team Rocket', Sango and Miroku since the monk and the demon slayer were going to get Jessie,James and Meowth settled into their new digs with Inu Yasha's horde first. Then they'd all rendezvous at the dining hall for luncheon.

While Sango had been trying to explain how to use the replicators to 'Team Rocket', a knock came on the outer door of the suite. The hanyou answered it and admitted Kome into the living room. "Yuri forgot these when she met you earlier. They're comlinks (earrings for the ladies and pens for the gents) so we can talk to each other. We call it trilling. ('Team Rocket' displayed their own comlinks which Kei had already given to them) OK- then just speak normally and we'll hear you. If you say the name of the person you want first, then your trill will be blocked to anyone else. Well, I gotta deliver these ones to the other newbies at Faye's place. Ja mata." Kome departed and took the gantryway stairs down to Level three where she repeated the same process with Ash, Misty and Brock. Then she left them and went to lunch. Mar and Kei were already dining when she arrived.

"Everybody all settled in now?" growled the redhead. "Hai. I just gave 'em their comlinks. They'll be here soon, Boss." replied the strawberry blonde, helping herself to burgers, fries and coffee. "Where's Yuri?" asked Kei. "I thought you were supposed to scan until 1300?" she added. "Nai. Yuri wanted to talk to Mr Garner about something so she told me to eat first." answered Kome. The Inu Yasha hazu trooped in trailed by Faye, Robin, Yumi and the other kids. "No food fights, guys!" called Kei to the former group while "Kids behave yourselves." said Marlene Angel warningly. Mar and Kome finished and returned to the bridge. Five minutes later, Legato Bluesummers escorted Yuri Donovan to the captain's table. Yuri seated herself next to Kei and whispered "We've got major trouble! Mr Garner said that Dr Q has tested 'Kronos' thrice and he's had three failures. He told me to tell the two timelords that there's a 'temporal flux in the time corridor' " said Yuri, sipping her latte.

"Oro the Fxxx does that mean?" hissed Kei. "Damned if I know, Kei." whispered her exec. "Have you told the two Docs yet?" asked Kei through clenched teeth. "Hai. I trilled 'em on the way down here." replied Yuri quietly. "And?" prompted the firebrand, barely containing her temper. "Doctor 2 said we were not to worry and Doctor 4 said he had to check something in his TARDIS" whispered the kawaii violet-maned co-pilot. Kei scowled and made a face.

"It didn't work, K-9! It didn't work!" cried Doctor 4, crashing his fist down on the TARDIS's console. K-9 (his robotic data dog) wagged his tail and yipped. "Of course it didn't WORK, you Prydonian twit!" roared a voice which filled the entire room!

End of Chapter 89. Chapter 90 '3 Heads are Better than 2' or 'Rappin' with Rathelon' to follow soon. Have a nice day. Onegai r/r/s. kami bless all-K&K

Cont in Ch 90

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 90

The last one today. Ch 90-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Clover, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 90 without further preamble:-

Chapter 90

'3 Heads are Better than 2' or 'Rappin' with Rathelon'

The voice apparently belonged to a floating disembodied head which was hovering just above the timelord's own head. "Lord Rathelon! Oro in the name of the Argonian Mystics are you doing here?" demanded Doctor 4. "Is that any way to greet your superior, Doctor? But to answer your question- someone had to show those bakas back on 'Gallifrey' how to fix this mess! You are quite correct in your assumption that there is a temporal flux in the time corridor, Doctor. When that 'Klingon's bird-of-prey- came through the rift, their Captain, Zorkon, fired a disruptor beam through it! By doing so he managed to launch his ship right out of space and time! In effect that created a temporal flux anomaly, a time loop." Explained the floating head. Which looked like a cross between Santa Claus and Dr Mu from 'Dragonball GT'. "Kami help us! You've got to be kidding, my Lord!" replied the timelord. Rathelon looked hurt. "I never kid, Doctor as you well know." Said the founder of the Time Lords of Gallifrey. "Nai, you don't, do you, my Lord?" replied the Doctor. The head slowly shook back and forth. "You 'do' remember how to defeat a temporal flux anomaly, don't you, Doctor?" asked Rathelon. "Hai, my Lord Rathelon. I do indeed but was I present on the bridge at that time?" asked a worried Prydonian. "That is immaterial, my old tomo. This contraption (Doctor 4 shuddered to think how Kei would've taken that insult to her starship!) does have logbooks, journals or some sort of records keeping system, does it not?" demanded Rathelon. "Of course! I should've thought of that before. The log's viddisks will show the entire incident with Zorkon. We must recreate that scenario and stop Zorkon from firing through that opening in the continuum but how can we do that, sire? Our TARDISes cannot time travel now without ripping apart the fabric of time itself!" wailed the Doctor.

"You baka! Am I not the divine leader and creator of the Gallifreyan Lords of Time? I will send all the ships back to that moment in time. All you and that moronic imbecile (Doctpor 2) have to do is to get these ships back to that physical location precisely and the sooner the better! If that rift closes before the loop is broken, Miss O'Halloran will be stuck with her 'Noah's Ark' for good! You must locate that exact spot where the bird-of-prey came through and into your own space and time. When that feat is accomplished, I shall return your space to that time." Said Lord Rathelon. "But my Lord- how do we contact you when we're ready to go?" asked the Doctor. "When you're ready, I will know. Just you concentrate on getting this ragtag bunch of ragamuffins back to that spot as soon as you possibly can. Remember that each vessel has got to be at the same precise coordinates as before. Any vessels you've added since then must rmain here. That is imperative! Then you must duplicate everything up to Zorkon firing into the vortex. That you must keep from happening. Is that quite clear, tomo watashi?" said rathelon, a rising edge to his voice. "Hai. That is 'quite' clear, my Lord! I 'have' done this before, you know!" replied the Doctor hotly. "Not like this one you haven't! Trust me, this will be far more perilous, Doctor." Warned his mentor. "Wait! As I recall, the only ship we had at that time was this one- the 'Angel' with all four shuttles aboard her. We had the 'Hammerhead' and the 'Flying Falcon' as well but those six shuttles are now scattered all over the place!" replied Doctor 4 grimly. "I see, my boy. I'm sorry but you're going to have to get them all back to those coordinates too. Oro are you sending them all across the Universe for anyway?" demanded Rathelon. The Doctor explained about Khan and the 'Botany Bay' problems.

"Is that all? If I locate Khan for you, will you be able to get all hands and all shuttles back to those coordinates by tomorrow- including the 'Angel'?" asked Lord Rathelon. "Hai, sir! I'm certain we could!" replied the Doctor earnestly. "Very well. I will locate him and give you his loacation. Go and explain this to the 'Insane Six' and company. Be ready when I return." Instructed the bearded head. 'The timelord found the feisty redhead at the bar, vid pad in hand. Kei was drafting her daily report to Garner. "Well, how goes it, Doc? Yuri said you had something to check on in there." Said the redhead while cocking a thumb at his TARDIS. "Kei, you probably won't believe me but you've got to trust me on this!" began Doctor 4.

"Look around, Doc! I got Ninja turtles, giant rats, schoolkids that visit virtual worlds, elf hunters, treasure hunters, bounty hunters, vampires, demons, demon slayers, demon hunters, full demons, half demons, big demons, little demons, mikos, sorcerers, witches, magicians, knights in armour, royalty, timelords, wild women, a Jacobite Scot, my own godson and his partner - both from twenty years into our future, Angels from a century ago, thieves, liars, killers, Samurais, real cowboys, geniuses, guardians of the universe- need I continue? You name it- I got it! Doc, at this pont, I'll believe anything! Of course I trust you, tomo watashi. That goes without saying. So- spill it, Doc! Oro gives?" said the svelte 3WA starship commander. The Doctor explained the situation to her. Yuri arrived halfway through his explanation and he began anew. Doctor 2 came into the room, Jamie MacCrimmon dogging his heels.

"Doctor! I have just had the strangest experience! You will never guess who I have been talking to just now!" exclaimed the 'little fellow'. "Lord Rathelon?" asked a grinning Doctor 4. "How did you-- You too?" replied Doctor 2. "I've never heard either of you mention this 'Rathelon' dude before. How come? Who the jigoku is he?" demanded the redheaded captain. "He is the founder and creator of the 'Time Lords of Gallifrey', my dear." said Doctor 4. "And you have not heard of us mentioning him before because he is dead and has been for several millenia, my dear Kei." added Doctor 2.

"Oro is this 'temporal flux anomaly' and how do we fix it?" asked the pert first officer. "A 'time loop', my dear Yuri. In this case- when Commander Zorkon of the 'Klingon Empirical Forces' came through the now infamous rift from AD 2137, he panicked and fired a disruptor beam through the opening which in turn destroyed he and his crew along with his 'bird-of-prey- starship. You did not know about it because your superiors forced you to hyperjump back to Mars jsut before it happened. This time we must finish the time sequence before he fires into that vortex. That will destroy the loop and free up the continuum's timeline thus allowing 'Kronos' to once again function and return everyone back to where and when they belong." explained the taller Doctor.

"And in return Lord Rathelon will find out exactly where Khan and the 'Botany Bay' will break out of hyperspace. But you simply must recall everyone who was aboard the 'Angel' at that time along with all of the shuttles including the 'Hammerhead' and the 'Flying Falcon'. The other vessels came later and are of no consequence. Then you must return the 'Angel' to the exact same coordinates as before when Zorkon's ship first appeared. Your logs will give you all the details we'll need to repeat those four minutes over again which we must do." explained Doctor 4. "OK, Doc. We'll play along with you and Rathie on this one." said Kei guardedly. "It 'will' work, Kei! We've done it before, you see." replied Doctor 4. "Yes, my dear. He is 'quite' right. We have foiled 'time loops' before." agreed Doctor 2 cheerfully.

Meanwhile up on the bridge Kome was starting to doze off in her chair after clearing out her message logs. Marlene was busily engaged in feeding navigational course changes to Legato and Mugghi from her perch at the far end of the console. "Gomen (Excuse) me, Miss Sawaguchi. Could you onegai tell me the location of the Doctors, Miss O'Halloran and Miss Donovan?" asked a voice coming from Kome's left and somewhat above her! "Yeah. They're down in the rec room- probably at the bar if I know Kei!" replied Kome sleepily.

"Who are you talking to, Kome?" asked Marlene. "Oro?" replied Kome, glancing around the nav room. She casually looked behind her and to the left and saw- nothing! Then she glanced upwards and yelled! "CRAP! Oro the Fxxx!" Then she almost did what she had just said!

End of Chapter 90. Chapter 91 'Looping the Loop' or 'Boys Will Be Boys' to follow soon. Have a nice day and Kami bless all-K&K

Cont in Ch 91

Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

HBO's Inside the NFL fans should read this:

www.yahoogroups.com/Animeaholics1

INFL has been cancelled after 30+ years on TV! NFL Network is behind this I am sure! I am just too upset and angry to write anything else here. By the way I have now posted up to and including Chater 90 of my ff. Yay! You two know who you are so I won't mention any names- as soon as my points hit 15K again I will give you each 5K again. Must be fair eh? I just changed my avatar at eons.com and fanfiction.net too. I may add more to my Profiles page today. More later-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

OK- Here at fanfiction.net/anime/dirtypair/keimanandkei/account/ProfileBio you will find my running commentary about me and my special intersts. You will also find a completer list of chapter titles than on my Profile page here.

I found a cooler way to do a word count than ever before. Just DL the chapter to a reply page here and hit 'Preview'- If it's more than 10K long the exact count appears at the top of the page! Awesome eh? Sure beats DLing to Word and hitting Tools/Word Count! Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by keimanzero View Post
    OK- Here at fanfiction.net/anime/dirtypair/keimanandkei/account/ProfileBio you will find my running commentary about me and my special intersts. You will also find a completer list of chapter titles than on my Profile page here.

I found a cooler way to do a word count than ever before. Just DL the chapter to a reply page here and hit 'Preview'- If it's more than 10K long the exact count appears at the top of the page! Awesome eh? Sure beats DLing to Word and hitting Tools/Word Count! Toodles-K&K
    OK- Just a note to let you folks know that I will be adding Ch 91 to 95 and maybe 96 to 100 this week. Also- I just revamped my chapter/title listing at fanfiction.net so that now the list begins with Chapter 1 and ends with the current chapter 161 soon to be 162 hopefully. Have a cool day. Just love my new avatar and sig block.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 91

Here's Ch 91-Enjoy-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Piccachuu, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 91 without further preamble:-

Chapter 91

'Looping the Loop' or 'Boys WILL Be Boys'

The owner of the cultured voice was a floating and bearded head with a kindly expression on its face. "Who the jigoku are you? How'd you get past our security and oro the Fxxx do you want with our bosses and the two doctors? Talk or I'll use this- I swear to Kami I will!' yelled the feisty strawberry blonde, snatching up a Mark XI ion cannon. "I apologize if I've upset ypou, my dear. Onegai allow me to introduce myself. I am Lord Rathelon, founding father and the creator of the 'Gallifreyan Lords of Time'. The doctors both know me. I was asked to locate a certain alien named 'Khan' for you good people. He will materialize at 'Halcyon' near a vessel called the 'Emerald Queen' within one Terran solar hour." it said.

Marlene had taken one look and frozen- her right hand fumbling for her ion cannon! Finally, deciding that Lord Rathelon was not an immediate threat to them, she softly trilled the captain and executive officer. "Kei? Yuri? Listen to me. There's a disembodied head up here calling itself Rathelon. (The head dematerialized leaving the two ensigns staring at empty airspace where it had just been floating) It's gone now so it must be looking for you guys and the doctors. It just scared the crap out of us! Marlene out." trilled marlene.

Rathelon had found his way to the rec room and he was hovering above the bar, "It's OK, Mar. He's here now." trilled Kei. "I trust, my dear, that the Doctors have explained things to you? (Both the redhead and her exec nodded) As I just got finished telling Miss sawaguchi and Miss Angel, in one Terran solar hour's time, Khan's 'Botany Bay' will appear near the 'Emeral Queen' at 'Halcyon'. Now keep your part of the bargain, Captain, and recall your four shuttles, Mr Black's and Mr Solo's as well." said Rathelon.

"Mar, I'm transmitting coordinates to you. See to it that the 'Raph', 'Mikey' and 'Leo', the 'Flying Falcon' and the 'Hammerhead' rendezvous at those precise coordinates stat. We'll stay on our present course for 'Shimougou' for now. Inform Emma oro Lord Rathelon has told you about Khan. Send the 'Starcrusher', the 'Sol Bianco' and their other shuttles to converge and assist the 'Queen' in arresting Khan and seizing his 'Botany Bay'. Use as much deadly force as they deem necessary. Contact Garner and acquaint him with our plans. That's an order so let's move it! Kei out." trilled their captain.

Marlene issued her commander's orders and within ten minutes allthree shuttles were on their way to the rendezvous coordinates. Jett's and Han's and KR's shuttles were already aboard the 'Angel' and the remainder of the task force had been sent to assist the 'Queen' who was docked at 'Halcyon' and awaiting Khan's arrival. With nine heavily armed spacecrafts surrounding the wormhole's exit, the 'Bay' was trapped! Another hour passed before Kome trilled Kei who was busily engaged in distributing weapons.

"Hai, Kome? Oro?" she trilled. "He did oro! Hai! Kami shimatta ni jigoku! Of course, go after the bastard! Nai, we can't get there until we get through playing Rathie's chardae game. Keep me advised on their progress. Kei out." The fiery redhead was livid! "Kome! This is Kei again. Have you contacted Garner yet? Nai? Well, do it now! Give him the overall scenario and tell him that I suggest we scramble as many units as the 'UG', 'ISSP', 'GC', 'Starfleet' and 3WA teams he can muster! We've got to get Khan and the 'Bay' before they reach 'Shimougou'! He's already in the 'Aquarian galaxy', for Christ's sake! How the Fxxx could he slip past nine of our spacecrafts? I wonder if we shouldn't send out the TARDISes too?" trilled Kei.

"Get that idea out of your kawaii head right now, Miss O'Halloran! A TARDIS is not a toy nor is it a space going police car either! Besides both of the TARDISes were present during that 'temporal time flux' incident, were they not? So we will need them along with your other ships to snap the 'time loop' back on itself! Your own combined forces should be more than sufficient to apprehend Khan and his rowdies. And another thing, Miss O'Halloran- this is not a 'charade'! Have you not noticed that you are still a week's journey from 'Shimougou'?" said Lord rathelon amusedly.

"Hai. So oro?" replied the redhead sulkily. "So how long have you been in transit? How long since you left 'Endor'?" demanded the founder of the time lords. "Almost san (three) hours ago." answered the puzzled tro-con. "And your speed?" he asked. "Warp 5.7. Why?" Kei was more confused than ever now! "So you should be almost a million kilometres closer to 'Shimougou', should you not?" insisted the old time lord. "Hai. So- Oro's your point, old man?" yelled the captain fiercely. "Check your navigational readings. How far from 'Endor' have you in fact actually travelled?" asked the amused Rathelon. Kei checked and double-checked the readings on the nav charts. Then she checked them again!

"Oro the Fxxx! We're still within 'Endor's' gravity well!" fumed the feisty firebrand. "You're still in the time loop's arc, my dear. Until you break free from it, you will never leave this system." explained the founding time lord. "Point taken." replied Kei while trilling the bridge. "Legato! Turn this ship around and head for the exact coordinates that Mar's ordered our other shuttles to. Oro's our current speed? Warp 6.1? Increase it to 7.3 immediately. I wanna get this shimatta 'time flux' thing wrapped up quick! Advise me when we reach those coordinates. Kei out." she trilled.

"OK Rath, we're headin' back per your instructions so get ready to do your thing!" said Kei. She had finished her lunch and signalled for Conan to clear away the dishes. Lighting a cigarette, she suddenly recalled something. "Conan, did you reset the security codes on my ready room doors yet?" she asked the small detective wannabe. "Just before lunch, Miss Kei. Why?" he replied. "Because it's imperative that every single thing on the 'Angel' be exactly as it was before we met the Klingon- Zorkon. Gomen Conan. That was a long time before you came aboard with your cousin and her dad. Arigato. Why don't you, Rachel and Richard take this afternoon off. There's enough stuff for you guys to do to relax. You can play with the other kids, read, swim, workout. We got holodecks, a gymnasium, a library, game rooms- you name it, we got it! Just stay off the command, engine, computer and weapons decks and anyplace else aboard posted 'off limits', OK?" said the redhead kindly. Conan nodded and carried the tray of dishes over to Rachel who was giving Leila a hand since Zoe had been assigned to the 'Starcrusher' as navigator.

"Thanks Conan." she said cheerfully. "By the way, where's my dad?" she added. "Next door giving Miroku his opinion of some 'Amontillado' (sherry) that the monk just discovered." replied the pint-sized sleuth. "Rachel, Miss Kei said we can take the afternoon off today. Let's find something fun to do." added Conan. Sango came over to where they were standing and offered to show them the holodecks to which Rachel readily agreed. "Can I come too?" asked Aelita who'd been left behind on the 'Angel' while Yumi, Odd, Ulrich and Jeremy had been assigned to the 'Sol Bianca'. After all, Aelita still had a broken leg! "Sure you can, Aelita." answered Sango, helping her to a chair and propping up her leg on some cushions. Yuri Donovan had loaned the Lyokan girl one of her old 'Snow White' tro-con uniforms to wear and it looked great on the 'Princess of Lyoko' even though she could only wear one of the white Cavalier boots. The other leg was still in the cast.

"You'll probably be on those crutches another day or so, Princess. That's how it was when I had mine broken." said Sango. "How did you break your leg, Sango?" asked Aelita. "During a football game on 'Kagura'. The big hanyou (Inu Yasha) tackled me- hard! But I healed in just a few short days on 'Gysymeo'." replied the demon slayer. "We'll have to rep you up a nice mizugi (bathing suit), Princess. Our fave holodeck program is a pool near a beachfront of sand." she added. "Why bother with suits? Except for the kid (Conan), we're all girls. Right, Sango?" Yumi had just joined them with Robin Senna and Faye. "Yumi? I thought sure you were with the boys on the 'Sol'." said Aelita. "Nai. They decided that they had enough fighters on the 'Sol' and all the other ships were gone so I got left behind. Besides, you seemed a little bit lonely, Princess." she replied.

"Now we'll need to rep up a suit for Yumi too." said sango. "You are right, Yumi. Conan 'is' the only guy going with us but you never know when that pervert (Miroku) is liable to show up! So no skinny dipping for us, I'm afraid!" she added. "I guess I'll need one as well." said Rachel. "We can't very well go in our underwear now, can we? Conan's young but he's still a guy." she added. "Good. Now that that's all settled, let's all go back to faye's place and take down the measurements. Then this afternoon we'll all go up to the holodecks." said Sango. "Great! That 'does' sound like loads of fun!" thought Miroku to himself.

The monk had been eavesdropping from behind a potted palm not ten feet away (but invisible to) the bathing beauties!

END of Chapter 91. Chapter 92 'Miroku's Marauders' or 'Kome wows Vito' to come soon. Enjoy and kami bless-K&K

Cont in Ch 92-Part 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 81 ... LastLast