+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 17

Another shortie chapter-Ch 17 but Xmas is a-coming in the story now. Pay close attention to Chapters 18 to 25 or 27 for a tale of our own Ebeneezer Scrooge. Have a nice day and toodles-K&K

Chapter 17
    "An Angelic Suggestion- Kei Gets the Spirit" or "Is This OUR Kei?"

DISCLAIMER: A big domo arigato to Haruka-San Takachiho and all the other folks who are letting us use their creations in our fan fiction. You will remember that (you guessed it) Kei is about to drop a bombshell!

. How about we have Kurisumasu for them on the 'Angel' instead, OK? Mar and the freak have really been looking forward to it, you know. So oro do you say, eh?" suggested Kei. Yuri was amazed! Kei? Kei wanting to do something nice for somebody? Maybe there was something to this Kurisumasu thing that Mr. Poporo had told them about after all. "Hai. Sure Kei. We'll make it a real party. Let's talk about this later though. Right now I think Anton's going to be sick! Careful sir. You shouldn't drink Korbel so quickly. Oh and Kei? Let's keep everyone in their 'civvies' for Kurisumasu, OK? Gotta go now, see ya soon. Doctor, onegai help me to get Anton into the TARDIS." As the time lord and tro-con maneuvered Gustav back inside the aoishi police box, Yuri waved goodbye to Prime and Galvetron. "Ja mata sirs. It was so nice to meet you. Hope we see each other again someday." Both the Decepticon and the Autobot waved back at them. "So delightful to meet such a kawaii young lady. We trust that you will pay us a return visit someday." Said Optimus Prime. "Hai, if I had known that the 3WA employed such beautiful tro-cons I would never have objected so strenuously to Prime's bringing in your organization to assist us. Onegai forgive me dear lady." Apologized Galvetron. Not about to be upstaged the Doctor replied "Parting is such sweet sorrow. Ja mata until we meet again my good tomos." The trio disappeared inside. The familiar pulsing sound was heard, the light atop the dome flashed and the TARDIS dematerialized from Prime's office only to rematerialize almost immediately in the rec room of the 'Lovely Angel 2'. The doors opened to disgorge the time lord, the unit chief and the violet-maned tro-con along with Nammo. "Well, we all seem to be back." Said Yuri. "Don, onegai take Anton to his quarters. He's a little under the weather sir." Yuri asked the Doctor to assist Don.

Kei strolled in and immediately assumed command. Grabbing up the closest intercom mike she yelled "OK hazu, listen up. Our return travel time will be 120 hours. I don't want to chance another hyperjump too soon. So we ain't using that wormhole that got us here. Everybody strap yourselves in when we give the word. Our preflight checks will take another hour or so. Liftoff will be at 1700 (5 PM) hours." She hung up the mike and walked to the turbolift. "Bridge." She said to the lift control computer. The lift smoothly carried her up several levels to the command deck. Striding onto the bridge Kei began to issue her commands. "OK you two, well done, good job. Now, go through the preflight routines with Mugghi and Nammo. We lift off at 1700 so call me at 1630 (4:30 PM) hours, right? Oh and it's just two days to Kurisumasu. Gomen guys but we won't be back home (Furool City on Shimougou) in time for it. So Yuri and I want you and kome to tell us oro you need in way of decorations and stuff. We will assign tasks to our guests to get it for anata (you). Of course we can use the replicators for most of it. We have already sent keitarou, Legato, Spike and the Doc out to find an evergreen tree for you. The Doc will know just oro we need because he has been to Terra many times before.

Both TC trainees were aglow and smiling. "Domo arigato Kei!" they chorused. "I didn't think that you'd remember." Said Marlene. "Hey, you're the 'old lady', babe, not me, remember?" joked Kei. She turned to Kome. "No hard feelings eh? I know we got off to a bad start. Gomen for that. Forgive me?" Kei stuck out her gloved right hand. Kome took it and shook hands vigorously. "Of course you're forgiven Kei! As Tiny Tim says 'Kami bless us everyone.' You have made us both so happy Kei!" bubbled Kome. Kei looked perplexed. "Who the jigoku is Tiny Tim?" she wondered. "A little boy in a famous Terran Kurisumasu story who really loved Kurisumasu Kei. We'll let you read the holonovel." Kome was radiant with joy. "Well, just tell us oro you want and you got it kids!" said Kei. You'll really have to gomen (excuse) me now but I have to get some shuteye! Have mugghi trill me at 1630. See you later." Kei left the bridge and headed for her quarters in the captain's suite. "Eh, we deserve an easy mission every so often, don't we?" she observed aloud. Entering her suite which she was sharing with Marlene and Leila, Kei peeled off her biker garments and showered. Leaving the shower she stood in the drying alcove. "Set heat level at 75 degrees Kelvin." She told the control computer. She stood there for a few minutes just basking in the warmth of the heat generators. Then she sighed and said reluctantly "Heat off." She donned fresh undergarments, grabbed an aoishi kimono with a red ryu (dragon) emblazoned across the back and padded barefoot into her bedroom. She got an arm into one sleeve of the kimono before collapsing exhaustedly onto her bunk. Kei was sound asleep in ten seconds! The chromo now stood at 1405 (2:05 PM) hours.

End of Chapter 17

Chapter 18 "The Tale of the Tree" or "The Angels Get Ready for Christmas" to come soon.

Onegai read/review for us. Ja Mata and See ya soon--Keiman and Kei.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 18-Part 1

Think I'll stop here for a bit. Sorry about the cliffhanger but on the web I am famous for them. Enjoy Ch 18 and toodles-K&K

Chapter 18
    "The Tale of the Tree" or "The Angels Get Ready for Christmas"

Meanwhile, Yuri was seated in front of a replicator with a written list of items in her hand. She was scanning the list and keying the replicator quickly and efficiently. She already had a sizable pile of stuff next to her. She checked another item off the list and smiled. She was thinking of how much more thoughtful Kei had become since Marlene had been assigned to her. Yuri then repped a few dozen candy canes, mistletoe, wreaths, pine cones, ornaments, lights, garlands, holly, egg nog, pumpkin and mince pies, plum puddings, a copy of "A Christmas Carol" by Mr. Charles Dickens and a copy of "A Visit from Saint Nicholas" by Mr. Clement Clark Moore. She took a look at the next item on Kome and Marlene's list. A yule log. Sure she could replicate one easy enough but spacecraft do not come equipped with fireplaces. Would the two chiefs even approve the use of half of this junk she had been replicating? Oh, what the Hell-why not? She keyed the replicator and removed a fine yule log from the 'finished' bay. Then she thought some more. Her aizu fell on the words 'Christmas tree' on the list and she frowned.

Keitarou, Legato, Spike and the Doctor had been ordered by Kei to find and bring back to the ship a large evergreen tree. The girls had said that we were supposed to decorate it. She checked her wristchromo-1530(3:30 PM) hours! Over an hour since they'd left. Wait a minute, she thought, Mugghi's with them, isn't he? Yuri grasped her comlink earring. "Mugghi? You there? Hai, it's Yuri. The guys with you? Good. Find a tree yet? They found one when? 45 minutes ago? Then why the jigoku haven't you come back here yet? Oh, nobody brought a saw or an axe along, eh? Nai, Mugghi, don't dig it up by the roots! OK, feed me your coordinates and I'll have Kome teleport you an axe. Nai, doesn't Spike still have that laser sword that I lent him? He does? Then use that to fell the tree. You carry it back here for them onegai. And tell them to get their asses in gear and get back here quickly! Why? We lift off at 1700 (5 PM) hours and you know how Kei gets if she has to wait! Yuri out."

Finishing her call she held up a bright red coat trimmed in white fur, a pair of matching trousers, a black belt and boots, white gloves, furry cap, white wig and whiskers, and a sack. She had also been instructed to replicate some bed pillows. She wondered just oro use that they could possibly have. Oh well, almost finished. She began to replicate gifts for everyone on board. As she put the finishing touches on the last one her comlink trilled.

"Hai, Mugghi? Oro?" she answered without looking up. "Auntie Yuri, onegai make Miss Sawaguchi open the shimatta door for us, will you? She wants some bloody password, we don't know any and this Kami shimatta tree's as heavy as jigoku!" Keitarou sounded annoyed. "I'll have her let you in, son. But you watch your language, young man! Understand?" replied Yuri. "Yes'm." responded a chastised Keitarou. Yuri keyed the intercom. "Kome, the guys are back and they've got your tree. Let them in now." She commanded. "OK Yuri, you got it." Replied Kome. On second thought, Kome, better teleport them and that tree directly to the rec room. That way they won't have to lug it all through the ship, OK?" amended Yuri. "OK Yuri, that sounds like a better idea. Teleporting now." She said.

There was a scury of movement within the rec room then: "I shall never get used to that thing." Said the Doctor. "Same here." Replied Spike and Legato. "It does take some getting used to, doesn't it, Mugghi?" Keitarou said, adding his two cents worth to the discussion. "Where do we put this shimatta thing now that we got it?" Legato wanted to know. Yuri chose this moment to wander in on the melee. Mugghi, go get Kome and Marlene. You take the comm. For them OK?" Mugghi meowed loudly in response. "Well they wanted a Christmas celebration, didn't they? Just like on Terra? Go get them Mugghi. I'll tell them you're coming." Yuri trilled the bridge. "Marlene, Mugghi's on his way to the bridge. When he gets there he'll take the comm.. You and Kome come to the rec room and show us where to put this tree. Under-

Stand? Asked Yuri. "Mugghi's here now Yuri. We're on our way down." Replied Marlene. Yuri turned to the guys. "OK hazu, arigato for the tree. Spike, you and Legato put it where the girls want it. Keitarou, you and the Doctor go to my suite. You'll find several boxes of replicated items. Bring them all back here onegai. Then we'll get the rest of the gang in to help set things up. I think we'll let Kei sleep though. After all, she's been up for over 72 hours. She's left a wake up call for 1630(4:30 PM) hours anyway. OK let's get going folks!" Yuri turned to greet her trainees as the door swished open behind her. "Konnichi wa girls. Onegai show Spike and Legato where you want the tree set up. Keitarou and the Doctor are bringing the decorations and other stuff that I repped for you. I'll get the chiefs and Leila. Then we can get down to work. And, onegai, try not to wake up Kei!" Yuri issued her instructions quickly. Then another thought came to mind. "By the way are we OK to launch at 1700?" she asked. "Roger to that Yuri. All systems go." Answered Kome. "You know that the return flight will take a full five days, Yuri, don't you?" asked Marlene. "Hai, that's why Kei suggested celebrating the holiday enroute. She knew you two would be disappointed that we weren't going to reach home in time for Christmas." Explained Yuri. "You mean this wasn't your idea?" Kome was dumbfounded.

"Nai it was all Kei's idea." Admitted Yuri. "That was really nice of her to do this for us." Said Marlene. "Well you see, Kei and I don't really have any family except for our godson. So the people at the 3WA are more or less our siblings, parents, uncles, aunts and so forth. Gotta go now. See you later." Yuri hastened to the visitors' deck. She returned to the rec room ten minutes later with Leila in tow. Anton and Don followed them in. The tree had been placed in a corner nearest the bar. Lights and garlands had been strung all across the huge room. Kome and Marlene had taken charge of the rest of the preparations and everything was going along smoothly. Everyone had agreed that the tree shouldn't be decorated until after the launch. That way Kei could be included in the festivities. Legato had been assigned the unenviable task of keeping Don away from the liquor. Anton was using glass wax and stencils along with a spray can of fake snow to create a wintry scene on the observation window. The Doctor and Leila were preparing the repast. The Doctor was being instructed on the use of the replicators by Leila. Keitarou and Kome were hanging stockings over a faux fireplace (the chiefs had totally nixed the idea of burning a yule log on a spaceship in flight!). Spike was doing the honours after offering to mix the punch. Yuri was practicing leading the Christmas Carols singalong while the data disk recorder was beling out tunes from something called "A Christmas Singalong with Mitch Miller and the Gang" from old Terra (Yuri had downloaded it from an old website she had found). Keitarou made the mistake of standing under the mistletoe after hanging it and was smooched repeatedly by all the female crew members, even Mugghi got into the act! The newly repped grandfather clock (the girls said no chromos!) chimed 1630 hours.

To be continued

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 18(Part 2)

Sorry for the final split today but there's that infernal 10K word rule again. Enjoy and again please excuse the cliffhanger if you will. Toodles-K&K

Suddenly Kei's voice blared out over the intercom speakers. "Attention! Attention flight crew! We launch in 30 minutes. Report to the bridge now. Chief Gustav, onegai come to the bridge as well. The rest of you make sure that you're strapped in and ready to go at 1700 hours! Kome, Marlene, Yuri, Doctor! Get your asses up here now! And that's an order! Let's go hazu!" Yuri grimaced. "Well, Kei's back to her usual 'cheery' self again guys! We'd better get going. Come along girls, Doctor." Yuri glanced over at Anton. "You too sir if you don't mind." She added sweetly. "Coming ma'am." Laughed Anton, following the other four out the door. Kei greeted them as they stepped onto the bridge: "Kome, open a hailing line to the tower and ask for permission for us to launch. Mar, check our nav charts. I think there's an asteroid belt we'll have to maneuver around. Yuri, activate the impulse engines and engage all nacelle thrusters. Mugghi, monitor dilythium relays. Nammo, monitor weapons and life support. Arigato for coming sir." Whoa, thought Anton. It must be something serious. Kei doesn't usually call anybody sir, especially me!

Kei suddenly became very serious indeed. "In order to clear this planet's gravitational well, we're going to be forced to use maximum thrust. Since both nacelles will fire simultaneously we could torch the airfield. I need your permission and authority to order an evacuation of the entire spaceport, tower and airfields." Now it was Anton's turn to look worried. "Sir?" asked Kei. "Very well, make it so. Kome, give me a direct link to the Cybytron capitol. I want to talk to President Prime." Kome flipped switches and keyed up the relay system. She listened on her headset before nodding. "OK sir, he's on now." Anton keyed the deck mike. "Gomen to bother you Optimus but I'm afraid we've got some bad news for you." Said Anton. "Oro is it, tomo mine (my friend)?" asked the Cybytron leader. "To reach escape velocity from your planet's gravity well the 'Lovely Angel 2' will be forced to fire both thruster units together at the same time. This could, in all likelihood, cause a major fire on your airfield. Gomen Prime but I'm afraid I must ask you to evacuate the entire spaceport, tower and airfields until we clear your gravity well and the gravitational pull of your world." Prime mulled it over for a second or so. "Consider it done old friend. When do you lift off?" Anton looked at Kei who held up five fingers. "We lift off at 1700 hours Prime. We can always put that time back if---" He trailed off. "Quite all right Anton. We will eveacuate the airfields, towers and spaceport. It's the least we can do for you after your speedy arrest and apprehension of 'Black Ghost' for us! Need anything else?" Optimus Prime was courtesy personified. "Nai, that's all tomo mine. Hope to see you and Galvetron again sometime." Answered Anton. "Well safe journey to you all, Anton. Ja mata for now." Prime signed off. "OK give them an additional ten minutes to evac, then fire up and we'll launch at 1710 hours. Any questions crew?" They all shook their heads "nai". Anton decided he'd be in the way on the bridge during the launch so he went back to wait with the others in the "parlor" as they were now calling the rec room. "We lift off at 1710 (5:10 PM) hours folks." Announced Anton after returning to the "parlor".

Meanwhile, on the bridge Kei was back to normal issuing orders to her flight crew. "Yuri, activate warp core engines. Mugghi, auxiliary thrusters now. Kome, make sure all those airfields are empty. Mar, go to course bearing 290 NNW. Yuri, go to Warp 1 and fire all nacelle thrusters now. Marlene, prepare to launch. Lift off in jyuu (10) seconds! Countdown now commencing. Jyuu, kyuu, hachi, nana, roku, go, shin, san, ni, ichi, rei (10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, zero). Lift off! Yuri, Mugghi, stand by to increase warp. Mar, fire main thrusters now. Yuri, left nacelle warp to six. Mugghi, right nacelle warp to 3. Yuri, left warp to 9. Mugghi, right warp to 9. Kei continued to check the screens, gauges, meters and all of the other sundry equipment which made spaceflight so complicated to the inexperienced amateur. Marlene, jump to hyperthrust now! Kome, contact Furool City 3WA headquarters. Tell them we're coming home!" Kei keyed the intercom mike. "Lift off successful hazu. You can all relax now. We've jumped to hyperthrust and are cruising at Warp 9. We are bypassing the wormhole for our return trip. Estimated travel time is 127 hours. Enjoy yourselves, ja mata." Kei hung up the mike and addressed her bridge crew. "Ja ne! Good job! That launch went very smoothly. Mar, for a first timer you handled the 'Angel' quite well indeed! I'm proud of you partner." Yuri turned to Kome. "The same for you Kome. You are an excellent comm. Officer." Both trainees acknowledged the praises from their superiors. "Anyway now can get set to-- oro the kami shimatta jigoku!" exclaimed Kei angrily.

End of Chapter 18

Chapter 19 "A Blast from the Past" or "2 and 6 Are Better than 1 and 4" to come soon. Onegai r/r. Ja mata and See ya soon--Keiman and Kei.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 19(Part 1)

Here is Ch 19 and sorry for the cliffhanger on 18. Enjoy the story. Toodles-K&K

Chapter 19

"A Blast from the Past" or "2 and 6 Are Better than 1 and 4"

Kei was interrupted by a violent rocking of the deck followed by an insistent buzzing from the intercom. She snatched up the mike and spoke: "Hai? Kei here. Oro? OK we'll be right down." Kei tossed the mike back onto the console. "Mugghi, Nammo, monitor all systems. Kome, open a hailing frequency and stand by. Mar has the comm.. Mugghi, you'd better stand by on weapons too. Yuri, you're with me! Come on!" Kei was already striding out the door, her hand on her blaster's grip. "Oro the heck is going on Kei?" demanded Yuri, strapping her gun sash around her waist and cinching it tight while hastening after the hot-tempered redhead. "It seems that we have more kami shimatta visitors downstairs and they arrived the same way the Doc and that wildwoman did!" whispered Kei to her co-pilot. They had reached the turbolift and boarded it. "Rec room stat!" yelled Kei. "That does not compute ma'am. No such location on this ship. Please specify alternative destination." Announced the lift contol computer. "oro the f are you talking about, you baka! Take us to the shimatta rec room now or else, you piece of crap!" Kei was fuming. Yuri grinned at her. "Oro's so Kami shimatta hilarious, airhead?" demanded Kei, getting angrier by the second. "You, silly! You know you sound just like Mr. Poporo when he argues with 'CC"!" Kei exploded. "This is serious, you baka! We gotta get to the rec room now! And that Kami shimatta turbolift---" Yuri laughed. "Calm down, stupid! Our two little trainees must have just reprogrammed the lift to the rec room's new name, that's all." Explained Yuri. "Oro new name? And who told those two morons that it was OK to reprogram the lift! Yuri!" Yuri just said very sweetly: "Onegai take us to the 'parlor', computer." Kei grimaced. "The 'parlor'? Is that oro they're calling my rec room now!" Yuri interrupted her tirade. "We're her Kei. Shut up." Kei bristled. "Don't tell me to shut up! It's your fault that we're--" Kei broke off in midsentence. Facing her from across the 'parlor' were two of those idiotic aoishi police boxes!

"That thing just showed up outta the blue!" yelled Spike, gesticulating wildly and spilling his drink all over Yuri and Kei. "Yo, watch it you baboon!" screamed an enraged redheaded tro-con, her hand still on her blaster. "Gomen." Apologized Spike, trying to wipe the liquor off Kei's bosom. "Watch those hands mister!" she yelled, shoving him away angrily. Spike backed a few feet and fell against the time lord. "Gomen Doctor. Arigato for catching me. Oro do you make of that?" Spike cocked a thumb at the other police box. "Hai, how many more of you lunatics are running around loose?" Kei wanted to know. "Nai Kei! Don't, you crazy baka!" cried Yuri, pushing up on the blaster which Kei had drawn and leveled at the second aoishi craft. Kei knocked Yuri into the bulkhead. Assuming a split stance with both hands gripping her weapon tightly, she trained it on the second box and shouted: "Whoever's in there better come outta there with their hands up now or I start firing! I'm Kei O'Halloran of the 3WA and you're on my ship! I'm cold, mean and heartless so you Kami shimatta bastards better come out now! I'll count to san (three) then fire--ichi (one), ni (two)--" The doors opened and a very short, ill-tempered little man came out with his hands raised. He was wearing a black frock coat which was too large for him. "Young woman! Kindly put that thing away at once! It might go off and hurt someone!" he yelled. Then he became aware of the Doctor. "My dear fellow, how nice to see you again!" he said, shaking hands with the first time lord. He then turned to address Kei. "Please excuse my outburst Miss. I am the Doctor, that is, he is too but I was first er I mean second, he's fourth. Oh dear I am messing things up, aren't I? Zoe, Jamie, please come out here and bring our two guests along as well."

The other Doctor decided to take up the tale. "We time lords live a long time. However, every so often we 'regenerate' and our appearance changes. We can do this twelve times. I am the fourth regeneration of the 'Doctor' and he is the second. The first was a kindly old gentleman, the third was an old fool, the fifth will be a cricketer, the sixth a moron, the seventh an Irishman with an umbrella and I don't recall the rest offhand. We all use a TARDIS to get about, actually the same one but from different times. Then it gets a bit complicated. Just what are you doing here now?" demanded the Doctor (Author's note:We'll just call him Doctor 4 and the new one Doctor 2- OK?) of his counterpart. "We came across two young ladies in AD 2140 who seemed in a bit of distress." Said Doctor 2. As their spacecraft was about to crash into the planet 'Mongo', we used our tractor beam and materialized their ship on to the TARDIS. Forgive me, my name is Zoe and this strapping lad is Jamie McCrimmon. We are the Doctor's companions." A tall husky lad of 19 or 20 summers had followed Zoe's flight suited form off of the TARDIS. He was clad in doublet and kilt in the style of the Jacobite Era from Terran Scotland in the 18th Century. "Aye that's right mon! The two wee lassies would've been toasted for sure and sartain if we dinna had pulled them on board with us!' he explained. "Who's a wee lassie, shimatta you Scottish twit!" Two tall and statuesque beauties had just exited the small craft. One had ebony aizu and aoishi/black hair that hung down her back and almost reached the floor. The other, whohad just spoken, had deep chocolatey brown aizu and a mane of the brightest crimson that was even redder than Kei's mop. It was encircled by a dark Kelly green ribbon. "I'm Kei and this is Yuri." She said. "We're trouble consultants for the 3WA. Our code name is 'Lovely Angels'." The other Kei and Yuri were taken aback to say the least. "But we're Kei and Yuri! And we're tro-cons for the 3WA and our code name is 'Lovely Angels' as well." Said a puzzled Yuri. (AN- To avoid further confusion we will call the Kei and Yuri who are piloting the 'Lovely Angel 2' Kei 1 and Yuri 1 and we will call the new arrivals Kei 2 and Yuri 2-OK?) "What year is this?" asked Yuri 2. "AD 2250." Answered Yuri 1. "Why?" Kei 2 answered her. Because we are apparently an earlier version of your team having come from AD 2140." Doctor 4 quietly intervened. "But that still does not explain your ending up here in AD 2250. What happened Doctor? Did you get lost again?" Doctor 2 was indignant. "I have never been lost in my life er lives! The TARDIS must have malfunctioned again!" Doctor 4 replied with a laugh. "Malfunctioned my boot! You were lost again!" Doctor 2 retorted. "We were not! We just got --- " Jamie finished his statement for him. "lost."

Suddenly the vidphone crackled. Automatically Chief Gustav answered it. "Hai Charlie. Oro is it? We were just about to---" Anton broke off when he saw a very young visage of Andre Francis Gooley on screen! A very angry visage too. The two new arrivals were both terrified. "You bakas! You idiots! Now look at oro you've done!" he bellowed. Yuri 2 was almost in tears. "But Chief Gooley, this time it's really not our fault!" Kei 2 was nodding her head in agreement. "She's right Chief. One minute we were on our way back to Elenore City (AN- This is the other city on Shimougou where the 3WA has a headquarters as well as United Gallactica.) and the next poof! We're spinning outta control over some Kami-forsaken world called 'Mongo'. Then poof! We're whisked aboard a ship that's way too small to even get one engine cowling through its door! I gotta agree with the loon this time. It ain't our fault!" Andre fumed. "So it's not really your fault Yuri eh? Well then who exactly was it that targeted and fired on the chromo system on board the 'Kronos Project'? Well?" Kei 2 answered indignantly. "I did. So? Oro difference does it make? We had to shut down 'Kronos', didn't we?" she demanded hotly. Gooley roared his answer at them. "Shut down, hai! Totally destroy, nai! When you did that you opened up a rift in the space/time continuum. That's how you two were flung into the future and Keitarou Riff was flung into the past! Those two time lords are just as stupid as you two when it comes to controlling their ships! It was a fluke that you all finally ended up together! So don't tell me it ain't your fault! They sure as jigoku don't call you two the "Dirt---" Andre continued to rant and rave until all roku (six) tro-cons cut him off in midsentence! "Don't say it!" they all chorused simultaneously.

To Be Continued

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 19(Part 2)

Sorry for the split. Here is part 2 of Ch 19. Enjoy. Toodles-K&K

"Don't say what?" the two time lords and their trio of companions wondered aloud. "Their code names are the 'Lovely Angels' but to everyone else they're known as the 'Dirty Pair'!" said legato Bluesummers with a chuckle. WHAM! Six gloved fists smashed into him from six sides at once. "That's 'Lovely Angels' dammit!" they all screamed together. "They are quite violent, are they not?" said Doctor 4. "Especially for children." Agreed Doctor 2. "And the language they used! " he added. "And in front of my Leila too!" said Doctor 4. "They should have their mouths washed out with soap!" finished Doctor 2. "Chief, how do we get this mess straightened out sir?" asked both Yuri 1 and 2. "You have two time lords there. Can't they think of something ?" he replied smugly. "Well we could repair 'Kronos'." Suggested Doctor 2. "Wouldn't that be interfering?" said Zoe sternly. "Och! That's never stopped him before lass!" chortled Jamie McCrimmon. Andre cut in on the tirade. "'Kronos' is being repaired now as we speak. Dr. Cueball aka Dr. 'Q' expects that when repairs are finished the rift will seal itself and you will all be transported back to your own spaces and times. However, his most conservative estimate is at least a fortnight (two weeks plus a day) to finish the job." Everyone looked crestfallen. "Why don't we all stay on the 'Lovely Angel 2' and continue on to this Furool City? We can all celebrate the yuletide season together and then pass the remaining time in sightseeing on Shimougou while the 3WA puts us all up for a week or so." Beamed Doctor 4. Andre mulled this over for a few minutes. "Sounds plausible. OK, Anton, contact your people and make the necessary arrangements. Good luck!" Andre Gooley blanked his vidscreen. "Oro did he mean by that Doctors?" asked Zoe, Jamie and Leila together.

Don Poporo set down his glass on the bar carefully and guffawed. "He means he won't be around for 'those two' (he pointed at Kei 2 and Yuri 2) versus the 'Unholy Four' (he pointed to Kei 1 and Yuri 1 as well as Marlene Angel and Kome Sawaguchi). Imagine! Two whole weeks with the biggest troublemakers in the galaxy! Meri Kurisumasu watashitachi subete!" he said. Anton added his own observations by saying "So as 'Tiny Tim' observed 'Kami bless us everyone.' Here's to a lot of luck!" said Anton Gustav. "With the 'Insane Six' we'll need all the luck we can get!" finished Don. The vidphone trilled again and Anton answered it.

END of Chapter 19.

Chapter 20 "Here comes the 'Insane Six' " or "The Angels prepare for Christmas" coming soon.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 20-Part 1)

Here is Ch 20-Part 1 for ya. Enjoy-K&K

Chapter 20

"Here comes the 'Insane Six' " or "The Angels prepare for Christmas"

"Hai? Chief Gustav here." The face of the younger Gooley filled the screen once more. This time his expression was less hostile. "Gomen Chief but if it's AD 2140 here and AD 2250 there just how is it that we can communicate with each other?" Before Anton could reply to him Doctor 2 intervened. "I can answer that one Mr. Gooley. When your Miss Kei accidentally blew a hole in the space/time continuum she created the portal through which our two TARDISes passed. Since we could pass through it, it is logical and reasonable to assume that radio signals can also pass through it." Gooley had a second thought. "But Doctor, if that is correct then as soon as repairs are completed on 'Kronos' that rift will seal plugging up the hole in the continuum and blocking further communication signals between our time dimensions. So how can we tell you when those repairs are finished here?" Both time lords smiled broadly. "Mr. Gooley, as time lords we manage time but we most certainly cannot control it. When that rift is sealed, time itself will assume command so to speak and will restore itself back to its own status quo." Answered Doctor 2. "In other words, sir, Leila, Keitarou and myself along with my TARDIS will automatically return to AD 2268. At that same instant my predecessor along with Zoe, Jamie and your two tro-cons, Kei and Yuri, will automatically return to AD 2140 in his TARDIS. Of course since he and myself are the same person and the TARDIS is the same one--oh bother! It's too complicated to explain Mr. Gooley! Trust me, all will be fine in the end." Doctor 4 completed the explanation as best as he could.

"Arigato Doctor. I think that I understand now. If you are correct then we will not speak with each other again. So it was nice meeting you all. Yuri, Kei! As soon as the Doctor returns you to our time onegai have him bring you here to 3WA headquarters in Elenore City. I will have quite a few things to say to both of you. For the rest of you I wish you good luck, you'll most certainly need it! Meri Kurisumasu ni anata subete and sayonara!" replied Andre Francis Gooley. They all called out their good wishes to him and their own farewells. Anton broke the connection and the screen went blank. Doctor 2's aizu suddenly lit up. "Did I hear you say that we are having a Christmas party, Mr. Gustav, Mr. Poporo? I love Christmas. Zoe dear, get out my Father Christmas outfit. You and all the ladies can play my elves. The chiefs can hand out the presents. Mr. Miroku (Spike) and Mr. Bluesummers (Legato) can take charge of the games. Jamie and Zoe can care for the pets. Zoe please get out my copy of 'A Visit from St. Nicholas'. Mr. Moore personally autographed it for me you know! When I read that to all the young people---" Doctor 2's reminiscences and diatribe were both brought to a screeching halt.

"Hold the phone there! I ain't dressing up like no Kami shimatta elf!" Kei 1 was adamant. "That goes for me too!" echoed Kei 2. "That sounds like fun!" bubbled Yuri 1 and Yuri 2 together. These comments signaled a general uproar. Complaints and refusals inundated the air. Zoe, Kome, Marlene and Leila were not going to be elves either. Both chiefs thought that handing out presents was women's work. Don was worried that the liquor supply wouldn't hold out another week. Spike M. and Legato argued over which games to play. Jamie refused to babysit the 'beasties' (the Mugghis and Nammos). Amidst all of this turmoil Doctor 4 grinned at Doctor 2 impishly. "See what you got started? Now what are you going to do? And I'm reading 'Twas the Night before Christmas' to the young people, not you!" said Doctor 4 coolly. "So this is all my fault, is that it?" demanded Doctor 2 bristling. "Well it's certainly not my fault!" thundered Doctor 4. "And I'm reading that book, not you." Insisted Doctor 2. The argument continued unabated until Marlene observed "Before we came down here (from the bridge) we put weapons on standby. Given the penchant that Mugghi and Nammo have for playing with things, shouldn't someone check--" Realization immediately dawned on Kei 1.

"Holy shit, you're right partner! Those two bakas love to play with stuff! If they decide to fire off that sonic cannon, we could be thrown light years off course not to mention maybe blowing a second hole in the universe! We got to shut down the weapons system now!" Grabbing her trainee she raced for the door. After securing the weapons system, Kei 1 decided that the two Doctors and their companions could supervise the upcoming festivity preparations without her. She trilled Kome back up to the bridge to monitor communications. She then left Marlene in command and returned downstairs. Chaos no longer reigned. Anton had gone back to his task of decorating the observation windows. Don and Keitarou were making punch. Leila and Zoe were using the replicators to prepare food. The time lords had apparently compromised. Doctor 2 would indeed read his book but Doctor 4 would read 'A Christmas Carol' from his first edition of the tale which had been personally autographed by Mr. Charles Dickens. Yuri 1 and Yuri 2 were already sporting (and showing off) their elfin attire. Now they were putting the finishing touches to Doctor 2's Father Christmas costume. Spike and Legato were setting up the games. Kei 2 was seated at the bar with Jamie playing 'blastoff'. (AN- In 'blastoff' you usually drop a shot glass of liquor into a mug or stein filled with beer. Then you drink it down (chug-a-lug) as fast as you can. Jamie and Kei 2 had reversed the process. They dropped a shot glass of beer into a brimming flagon of Skotch whiskey. Then they took turns draining their tankards.) Each one was trying to outdrink the other. The result being that they were both very loaded! A lone string of electric lights and a few garlands had been tossed on the tree. Doctor 4 was trying to lay HO gauge train tracks under the tree without toppling it over in the process. Kei 1 actually managed to smile at all of them! She clapped her hands for silence.

To Be Continued

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 20(Part 2)

Here is Ch 20-part 2 and sorry for the split. Enjoy it and toodles-K&K

"OK hazu, since it's (she checked her wristchromo) after 1900 (7 PM) hours, let's call it a night have some dinner. Zoe, Leila, do you need any help with the replicators? Nai? OK then, next door (she pointed to a door next to the bar) is our dining hall. Shanghai whoever you need to get the tables set, carry in the grub, serve, whatever. Dinner at 1930 (7:30 PM) hours OK? Good, I'll go and spell my flight crew so they can eat. I'll have my dinner later." She spun on her heel and strode to the exit. Then she called back over her shoulder "One more thing. I don't like formality on my ship. So from now on we will use first names only. No more Mr., Ms., sir, captain, chief, whatever! Got that? OK then I'll send the girls down. Ja Mata." Kei 1 left the room. Leila pointed to the bar where Jamie and Kei 2 were holding each other up and singing 'Scotland forever' off key. "Zoe, what is wrong with her and our Jamie?" she asked curiously. Zoe smiled. How best to describe it for you dearie? They're plastered, loaded, snookered, in their cups, under the weather, drunk. They have been consuming too much alcohol." Explained Zoe patiently. Leila was concerned. "Will they be alright?" Zoe giggled. "Yeah, they'll be fine but they'll have a jigoku of a hangover ashita (tomorrow)! A headache Leila." Explained Zoe. Leila laughed too.

"Shimatta! Gomen my language ladies onegai!" said Doctor 4 "But these trains! DeWitt Clinton never told me how complicated they were! Well, enough of that for tonight. Who needs some help?" The time lords were sent along with Spike and Legato to set the tables. Keitarou was making the coffee. Yuri 1 and Yuri 2 were playing waitress and were busily carrying trays of food to the dining hall. As they passed Keitarou they said to each other "Kei and Jamie could use some of that stuff. Black and hot!" Anton was carving the chateaubriand while Don opened the wines. Jamie was feeding the 'two beasties'. Kome and Marlene arrived and were immediately deputized to put Kei 2 to bed to 'sleep it off'. "I ain't going nowheres and you can't make me neither!" Kei 2 vehemently nixed the idea of leaving the bar. Instead she yanked out her blaster and began to wave it wildly around. While Marlene wrestled the weapon from her grasp Kome dispatched her with a quick chop to the back of her neck. Kei 2 sagged into their arms. The two trainees supported her out the door and half carried her to her quarters. Marlene got her undressed while Kome prepared the bed. Then they laid her on the bed, covered her up and tucked her in. "Room temperature, 17 Kelvin, computer." Said Marlene. She and Kome returned to the others. "Stopping fights, setting tables, putting drunks to bed! We're sure learning a jigoku of a lot, ain't we Mar?" asked Kome sarcastically. "Hai, that we are Kome." Answered Marlene. "Kome, did Yuri really con you into beating up Ella Hathaway at the 'Moon over Mayhem'?" asked Marlene. "Hai, she did Mar. But that bitch had it coming. Sure wish I hadn't busted her arm though." Admitted Kome. "I hope dinner's ready, I'm starving!" she added. "Just so long as we don't have to drag Jamie to his room too. He's a giant!" said Marlene. "Soup's on guys! Come and get it!" called Zoe over the PA speakers. Both trainees hurried to the dining hall. Placecards had been put at all the table settings by Yuri 1 and 2. "Hurry now and find your seats everyone. Girls, we've put you two over there together." They said. Finally everyone was seated at the tables. The Doctors were asked to say the blessing. "Kami onegai watch over us all and guide us safely home." Said Doctor 4. "And domo arigato Kami for this bountiful feast. Amen." Added Doctor 2. "Amen." Echoed everyone. Then they all fell to and ate with alacrity. "Very good. Great. Wonderful. Best I've ever had. What's for afters? Zoe and Leila were constantly complimented on their culinary talents. Afterwards, both Doctors volunteered to spell Kei 1 (on the bridge) so she could have her dinner. Kome and Marlene had already been relegated to clean up duties along with Keitarou, Don and Anton. Zoe, Leila, Spike and Legato were doing the dishes. Kei 1 came in, wolfed down her food, poured herself more coffee and returned to the bridge. Then they set the watch duties for the night. Kei 1 took first watch. Kome got second watch. Zoe (who was after all a trained navigator) got third watch with Marlene being tagged with the 'graveyard' shift. "Have the Mugghis been fed yet?" asked Kei 1. "Yeah, Jamie fed them both." Answered Zoe. "Arigato, Good meal kid." Complimented Kei 1.

"How much longer until we get back to Shimougou, Kei?" asked Zoe. "Five days, give or take." Answered Kei 1, checking the right nacelle's thruster reading. "Arigato, see you in the morning." Said Zoe, yawning. "Don't forget that you got third watch Zoe. Goodnight." Returned Kei 1, who had shoved back her chair and put her feet up on the console. "Mugghi, Nammo, autopilot's set. Just continue to monitor all systems and don't play with anything. Got that guys?" Mugghi meowed and Nammo whistled and beeped. "OK fine, screw up and I'll clobber you!" Kei 1 settled in for her watch. In due course Kome spelled her and she went to bed. Nothing happened and Zoe spelled Kome who went to sack out for the night. Zoe used a borrowed comlink earring to trill Marlene to wake her for her watch. Then Zoe went to get some much needed rest. Marlene saw that all was running smoothly so she called up the vid of the holonovel she'd been reading and waited for morning to arrive. Ashita would be Kurisumasu ibu (Christmas Eve).

End of Chapter 20.

Chapter 21 "Tro-Cons and Dickens Don't Mix!" or "Kei's Restless Nights-Part One" will follow soon.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 21(Part 1)

Here is part 1 of Ch 21 for ya. Sorry for the split. Have a great day-K&K

Chapter 21

Tro-Cons and Dickens Don't Mix!" or "Kei's Restless Nights-Part One"

Mugghi trilled lightly in her comlink, waking Marlene from her dozing. She checked her wristchromo. 0600 hours on Kurisumasu-ibu. Yay, Christmas Eve, she thought. It would have been nicer to at least be home if not on Terra but this place was pretty cool too. Kei was really going out of her way to be nice to her and Kome (AN- Very OOC for our Kei!). Yuri was like the sister that she had always wanted. And with all their new tomos, it was like one big, happy family back on good old Terra. Mugghi trilled her again. "Arigato Mugghi, I'm up. Are we still on course?" Mugghi trilled an 'hai' back to her. "Ninety-six more flight hours to go. Log it, Nammo. Mugghi, better wake up Kei and Yuri. Kome, time to get up partner." Marlene finished her trilling and keyed the PA mike for the ship's intercom system. "Ohayo gozaimasu (Good morning) hazu! It's 0600 hours and time to get up! We are still on course 96 hours from our destination. Today is Kurisumasu- ibu. After breakfast we will finish decorating the tree. Then we can all have a Christmas Carol singalong. Kome and I want to say Ja mata to you all and a big domo arigato from us both. You've become a family to us and made us both so happy. Ja mata for now." Marlene flipped off the intercom as a sleepy Kome Sawaguchi stumbled onto the bridge. Today she was sporting a pink kimono and fuzzy pink slippers. A matching headband completed her ensemble. She waved a hand at Marlene in greeting and checked her comm. Relays for messages. "UG confirms that we are still on course bearing 290 north northwest. Estimated remaing flight time is 96 hours. Mr. Garner says 'Meri Kurisumasu' to all of us and wishes us a safe journey home. He also says 'grat job' on the successful completion of our mission. That's all the messages, Mar. I need some coffee and grub. See you later." Kome headed back towards the exit.

"Just a minute Kome." Said Marlene. "I don't think that we can get away with wandering around the ship like schoolgirls in a dorm anymore. It's not like it was when it was just you and Yuri or Kei and myself. I know Kei said she hates formality and that we could dress casually but I sure don't think that she meant that!" lectured Marlene. "Oro are you talking about Mar?" asked a puzzled Kome. "Kome! Get some clothes on now!" ordered Kei 1 who had just come through the rear doors. "A ship full of guys and you parade around like that! Ain't we in enough hot water back home already?" she yelled. "That's what I was talking about Kome." Said marlene quietly, pointing to her lack of proper attire. "Gomen Kei. Onegai yuruse watashi. I'll be right back." Apologized Kome, finally noticing that she was still in her kimono and slippers. "You can get breakfast first Kome. Then get back up here." Called Kei 1 to her retreating form. "OK partner, go and get your breakfast too. I'll hold down the fort now." Said Kei 1 to Marlene. Arigato Kei, ja ne." Marlene had already left when Kei had another thought. She trilled Marlene. "Mar, get a couple of hours' sleep. I'll see you around 1100 hours, OK?" A slight trilling from Marlene signaled her understanding. Kei 1 sat down, checked some gauges, assigned a few tasks to Mugghi and Nammo and put her sneakered feet up on the console. She was in a grey 3WA sweatshirt and sweatpants today. Her habitual Kelly green headband completed her outfit.

"Konnichi wa Kei." Yuri1 had just come in still sporting the schoolgirl look but this time her skirt was aoishi instead of green. "So today you're Keiko not Kagome eh? Will you ever act your age?" Kei 1 wanted to know. Yuri 1 was indignant. "I'm the same age as you are Kei- 19! And it's fun to play dress up! It's not like we have anything else to do, do we?" she replied. Kei responded nonchalantly to that one. "You are not the same age as I am. I'm older by two months, remember? And I was only teasing you. I know that we're stuck here with that merry band of bakas for another shi (four) days. We'll just have to grin and bear it. And today's that Kurisumasu-itu that the girls have been yapping about." Yuri1 replied to that sweetly. "It will all be over after ashita no ban anyway Kei." Kei 1 looked up and grinned at her. "Kami arigato for that at least." She chuckled. "Go get some breakfast now Yuri." She added. "OK Kei and I'd better bring some back for you or you won't eat anything. I'll be right back." Said Yuri 1, running towards the galley. Having nothing else to do for the moment, Kei 1 called up the vidscreen showing the holonovel that Marlene had been reading last night. She read through the first few chapters speedily as was her wont and dozed off.

To Be Continued

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 ... LastLast