+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Yes please! I have finally reached your latest point i'm so glad to keep up with you, umm...may i ask that you inform me when you have any new storylines coming up? thanks a bunch keep writing man!
    Well er this one still has Ch 180 thru 184 to go before it's finished. When I do post my next chapter I will advise you and my other buddies too. My new ff (untitled as of yet) will feature Mar and Kome with new trainees Rio from BurnUpW and Marina Oki from the old Cpt Zero series whose name escapes me just now. Arigatou for the interest you folks have shown here which I did not have at ff.net where I originally posted this ff and am still doing so. Have a nice day and toodles tomo watashi-K&K
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

2. The Following User Says Thank You to keimanzero For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Apr 21, 2008)

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Thank you for the story i enjoyed it write more please .
    Would you like to be kept informed of updates to this ff and any new ones I may write? I'm toying with one about Mar and Kome training Rio from BurnUpW and Cpt Zero's Marina Oki. Untitled as of yet. I added you to my BL. Let me know if you want to be kept up to date. Arigatou for the interest. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 180-Part 1

Here's Ch 180-Pt 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Neko, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 180 without further preamble:-

Chapter 180

'Pizza Again?' or 'Fancy Dress Football?'

"Yo! Jungle Girl! Oro's that place over there?" asked Jersey Jamie Wilson. Leila squinted into the distance and shook her head.

"Dunno. Hey Scotty! Ya know oro that planet is out there?" she asked and pointed.

"Aye, lassie. That do be the third moon of 'Shimougou'. 'Sakura' it be called."answered Jamie MacCrimmon and Goat Smith's ears perked up.

"Ain't that where the purple-haired weirdo babe got them pizzas when we was on the 'Mikey' that time?" asked Goat.

"Yeah and everybody raved about 'em too, man! Ya wanna do a quick er 'pizza run', tomo of mine?" whispered Jersey Jamie and his fellow New Jerseyite nodded. They glanced over at Jamie Mac and Jungle Girl but they had both dozed off again. Jersey jamie studied the console and then gingerly tapped a key marked 'Navigational Course Correction' and "Onegai state new destination." intoned the voice of the navigational computer affectionately known as 'navvy'.

"Take us over to Commodore Donovan's fave pizza palace on 'Sakura' and make it snappy, babe! That's an order ya know!" ordered 'JJ' and the 'Angel' changed course! "How long till we get there, Navvy?" demanded Goat. "At Warp Seven it will take another six hours." was the answer. "That ain't no good at all, man! How long on say Warp Twelve?" asked Goat. "Two hours." replied Navvy. How's about on fifteen?" asked Jamie. "Thirty-seven minutes and fifteen seconds." intoned Navvy. "OK. Great. Make it so. Increase warp speed to fifteen and engage full warp drive. Gimme a full thrusters hyperjump on my mark. Three. Two. One. Mark! Energize!" yelled Goat and Jamie together and the huge ship exploded with power! The 'Angel' shot into hyperspace and rocketed across the galaxy at more than twice its former velocity heading towards 'Sakura' and pizza! The two baka idiots were thrown against the bulkheads and knocked out cold! The Scot and leila dozed on. In the aft bedrooms KR and Annie slept fitfully, however, down on Level Three Marlene Angel was violently knocked outta her bunk!

"Hey! Oro the Hell! 'CC', oro's going on around here? We just hit some turbulence or something?" yelled the pert blonde navigator.

"Nai, Miss Angel. It is quite normal to experience this sort of turbulent reaction after an abrupt course change followed by an immediate jump into hyperspace at full thrust warp. Onegai go on back to bed. Goodnight, my dear." replied 'CC' soothingly but Mar had already flung on her kimono and felt slippers, slipped a Mark XII into her pocket and dashed for her lift.

"Kill hyperdrive. Abort all course changes. Resume previously laid in course. Decrease speed to Warp seven. Do it now, dammit!" she yelled when she had finally reached the bridge.

"Course changes aborted. Resuming previous course." informed Navvy.

"Yo, 'CC'! Why in the nine Hells did you change our Kami shimatta course?" demanded Mar hotly. 'CC' was quite offended.

"I did not change our course, Miss Angel. It was the navigational computer." replied a miffed 'CC'.

"I see. I'm sorry, 'CC'. Navvy sweetie? Who ordered you to change our course?" asked Mar quietly.

"It was Mr. Wilson and Mr. Smith, ma'am. I was commanded to change our heading to 'Sakura'." answered Navvy.

"They did oro!" shouted an enraged redhead who'd just now stormed barefoot onto the bridge wearing her fave green kimono emblazoned with red ryuu (dragons). If looks could kill the two Jersey jerks would have dropped dead in their tracks!

"Pizza." mumbled Jamie in his sleep and "Hot pizza chicks." murmurred Goat Smith. "Donovan really knows her pizza, man." agreed Jamie.

"Christ Katie! Those two baka bozos were going on a pizza run to Yuri's fave pizza parlor on 'Sakura', dammit! Wait until those two sleeping beauties wake up! I'll-- Hey Boss! They sure don't look like they passed out! They look more like they've been knocked out, don't they? Get me some 'amyl nitrate' quick! Bring water and cloths too! Move your ass, girl!" yelled Mar, dragging both jerks to the middle of the floor to work on them. Kei grabbed the first aid kit and tossed two ampules of smelling salts to Mar. Then she dashed to the aft break room and returned with a basin of warm water and sponges. Mar began sponging their faces but Kei being both worried and upset and mad just threw the whole basin of water across Goat, Jamie and Mar! The AN kicked in and both Jersey jerks came to and sat upright with a jolt.

"Are we there yet? Where's the pizzas?" yelled Jamie. "Where's Gina?" shouted Goat.

"Arigatou be to Kami! You're both OK! Now who in the Fxxx told you idiots that you were allowed to take our 'Angel' out for a pizza run joyride?" demanded Mar, shaking them savagely back and forth.

"If you two morons ever pull a stunt like this again, you'll both be walking back home to New Jersey! Got it?" yelled Kei.

"We was er gonna share with ya! We was gonna get enough for everybody, man!" howled Jamie. "Yeah and maybe Gina can get some cool guys for you and Blondie!" added Goat.

"Look- if you two dodo wanted pizza all ya had to do was use the replicators! We've shown ya how to use 'em enough times, ain't we? You've gotta understand that you cannot simply change the ship's course whenever ya feel like it! Suppose you'd wandered us into 'Sargasso' or 'Tomoka' by accident? They are deadly gas-filled holes and they are both on the direct route to 'Sakura', guys! Would ya like some time in the brig to think about it or are you two going to be good little boys for another three days?" demnaded the irate blonde.

"KP duty for the pair of 'em for the rest of the voyage! Don't play with anything else on my ship or you'll answer to me, boyos! C'mon Mar. Let's go back to bed. I'll deal with Scotty and Leila ashita. Wonder where the Hell Annie and KR got to? Probably asleep back there somewhere. Well I'll give them Hell tomorrow too. Let's go." said the Boss with a yawn and she steered a fuming Mar out the door. "We er lose much time, kiddo?" asked Kei. The blonde merely shook her head.

"Nai, just a few minutes is all. Lucky break that I got knocked outta bed I guess but oro woke you up?" yawned Mar. Kei grinned and lit a cheroot.

"Didn't ya know? The 'Angel' is like a part of me. I can er sense when anything happens to her, kid. Think I'll walk back down. See ya ashita. G'Night." said Kei with a wave to her navigator. Mar boarded her lift and descended to her own quarters where she was asleep the instant her head hit the pillow. The chromos aboard stood at 0430 hours.

Unknown to the Jersey duo Kei had stopped off on Level seven at the alternate bridge room where she had locked all of the controls and recoded their access. Satisfied she had gone on down to her bunk and slept soundly until Mugghi trilled her at 0930 the next morning. Her bridge crew had changed at 0800to Legato, Han, Mae, Kome, Mar and Keisie. KR, Annie and company had gone down to breakfast and were all relaxing in the rec room at 1000 hours when the squawkboxes activated.

"Attention! The following personnel are ordered to report to the ready room immediately: Keitarou Riff, Annie Hathaway, Jamie MacCrimmon, Leila, Jamie Wilson and Goat Smith. Arigatou. That is all." announced Kome.

"Ooh baby! I sure hope that Reds ain't on the warpath again." said Leila, rising to her feet.

"Och! The lassie cannae hae naething to scold us for, cannae she?" wondered the Jacobite Scot.

"Oro the Hell do ya think this is all about, kiddo?" asked Annie Hathaway. Kr shrugged his shoulders.

"You know my aunties by now, Annie. Yo! Goat! Jamie! You two know anything about this summons?" asked Keitarou Riff but they both shook their heads. Of course they were as worried as Hell!

Cont in Ch 180-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 180-Part 2

Here's Ch 180-Pt 2-K&K

"Stand to attention dammit!" barked the Boss when they were all assembled in the ready room. "By rights I oughta toss all of ya in the cooler! However, Yuri pleaded for leniency for ya. So instead of the brig- KR, Annie, Jamie Mac and Leila- for sleeping on guard duty you will all pull double shift guard mount until further notice! Now for you two baka morons (she looked right at the two Jersey jerks)- Jamie W and Goat- for almost wrecking my 'Angel' you will both be on KP duty and permanent latrine cleaning details until and if I decide otherwise! You are all hereby dismissed! Get the Hell outta my sight! Scram! The lot of ya!" roared Kei.

"But er Auntie--" began KR but a glance of thunderstorms from the angry redhead soon convinced Annie to steer her partner and the others out the door. Annie had learned the hard way that there were just some times when discretion was the better part of valor and at those times you just did not triflew with the Boss Lady! Instead she rounded on Leila and the Scot after they had all piled into the lift.

"Just oro in the nine Hells of Dante's Inferno did you two 'do' last night!?" demanded Annie.

"Nae a thing, lassie. Right Leila?" said a confused Jamie Mac.

"He's right Annie. Not a thing. We just dozed off like we always do." agreed the jungle girl from 'Seva Team'. Then all four of 'em glanced at Jamie Wilson and Goat Smith.

"We er took the 'Angel' on a quick pizza run to er 'Sakura', that's all." explained Jersey Jamie innocently.

"Yeah but we was gonna share 'em with all of ya!" added Goat Smith. They each got four different lectures on their stupidity!

"Because of you- we all gotta pull double shift duty guard mounts!" complained Annie.

"Until further notice!" added Leila ruefully.

"And you guys got to do KP and on top of that you're our PLOs to boot!" snickered KR.

"Poetic justice." agreed Annie and Leila.

"PLOs?" queried Jersey Jamie. "Permanent Latrine Orderlies, man! Like what Andy Griffith was in 'No Time For Sergeants' (an ancient Terran movie). Remember?" whispered Goat and his tomo finally nodded and chuckled.

"So we gotta help out with the grub making and clean all the shithouses? So oro else is new, Goatie? We already do that, don't we?" shrugged Jamie Wilson and a heavy paw landed on his and Goat's shoulders!

"Weel laddies- if ye keep on screwing up, I'll just use 'Betsy' to skewer the pair o' ye- understand?" said the Scot, unsheathing his huge 'Claymore' (an ancient Terran basket-hilted sword) and brandishing it. Both jerks hurriedly nodded and Jamie Mac resheathed his horrible blade. Jamie and Goat began their 'PLO' details while KR and Annie reported to Deck Five to guard the brig while the Scot and the jungle girl got to guard the Command Deck on Level Nine until twenty hundred hours tonight!

At 1100 Goat and Jamie W washed up and helped Zoe and Ojou with lunch. KR, Annie, Jamie Mac and Leila had their lunches brought up to them by Fuji and Whitey. The 'White Guardian of the Cosmos' was having the time of his life! Never before had he been treated as an equal or a subservient! Usually he was both feared and honoured but not here- not aboard the 'Angel'- here he was just another crewman and he worked the same as everyone else and he revelled in it. Lunch over the Jersey Devils went back to their latrines and so the cycle repeated itself until three days had passed. Then at 0800 of the third day--

The 'outer markers' of 'Shimougou' were sighted- by Winry Rockabell. She had pulled scanner detail shift that morning and squealed with delight when she espied the flashing green and red blips on the scan screens and the matching Kurisumasu type lights far in front of the ship. "Ooh! It's just like our Christmas Tree lights at home, Ed! Aren't they pretty, Al?" she cooed to Ed who was comm officer of that shift and to Al who had tagged along with his older brother. Ojou was security chief and she had Fuji along for company. The Rockett kids were the gun crew under Big Spike who was the weapons officer. Yuri was pilot with Yuyu for her co-pilot. A navigator was unnecessary now so Nyssa had been dismissed.

Since this was their last full day of flight Kei had lifted the punishments and KR, Annie, Leila, the Scot and the Jersey Devils were all getting some much needed sleep. The only guards on duty were up on the Command Deck and they were Keisie and Neko. Seems they were a pair of gun freaks and so they were chattering merrily away and extolling the virtues of ion cannons, plasma rifles and the like.

At twenty hundred hours Rally spotted the inner markers and Legato locked onto them and put the 'Angel' on 'George'. Now the ship was in the hands of the 'Furool Tower' and everyone aboard could finally sit back and relax. The 'Angel' would be docked around noon ashita. Downstairs in the rec room the 'Masked Ball' soiree was in full swing with everyone all dolled up in their fave Terran NFL team colours and wearing a mask and/or costume depicting their teams' mascot.

Kome won the prize as 'Swoop' the 'Philadelphia Eagles' eagle while Mar placed (came in second) as the 'New England Patriots' minuteman Terran Revolutionary War soldier and show (third place) went to Nyssa who was the 'Detroit Lions' mascot 'Leo'. Most unusual costume prize was awarded to Yuyu who came as the 'San Diego Chargers' 'credit vidchit holocard' which she had named 'Spend-A-Lot' (sure she didn't name it after Yuri?)! You'll no doubt recall that Yuyu thought 'Chargers' was a shopping mall reference and chose her costume accordingly!

The Boss's getup of oro she pictured a 'Saint' to be was so downright pathetic that she got laughs and guffaws instead of boo's and cheers so Kei wasted no time in getting loaded with real booze! Of course Yuri cheered for everyone and the 'Blonde Bomber' pouted. Mae had dressed up like a 'Teddy Bear' to be the 'Chicago Bears' 'Bruno the Bruin' and didn't win a thing. Only Han, Blue, Zoe and Rally missed the shindig because they had pulled bridge watch for the evening. Captain Harlock and his three crewmen had come as (oro else) the 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' which were of course the same as pirates. Granny and Izumi attended the party but did not play dress up. Alphonse Elric was an 'Ishbaalan Knight' and needed no costume. Brother Edward was a 'Risenbool Raider' while Winry Rockabell came as a 'Lioran Llama'. Goat and jamie the Jersey Devils were 'New York Jets' jet planes and they had dressed Nota as the 'Cincinatti Bengals' Bengal tiger 'Baby' much to the nekko's chagrin! The bar stayed open as a 'self serve' so most of the partgoers got gloriously smashed and passed out! Ojou had attended NFL Football 'rallies' (no pun intended) in the States before but never ever one that was quite like this mess! Her Fuji pooch was sound asleep in the chandelier- how he got up there nobody seemed to know! The Mugghis were asleep on the nav room floor while the Nammos had both shut down to recharge.

At 0100 Rally got a glimpse of 'Furool City' and so likewise did 'Furool Tower' get a glimpse of them!

"Cheska (Sheska)? Who is that coming in past our inner listening post?" asked a slightly built dark-haired guy.

"It er looks like one of our own patrol ships, Cap. Should I hail them, sir?" asked SubAltern Cheska Morton.

"Yes, hail them, Cheska, by all means. We've no ships due in here for another week." replied Captain Jason Shikamaru, 'Furool Tower's' commanding officer.

"Attention unidentified ship! This is 'Furool Tower'! You are in a restricted zone! This airspace is reserved exclusively for 3WA starcraft use only! Identify yourself immediately or else! You have to the count of shi (three) before we fire on you! Ichi (1), ni (2)--" boomed out Cheska's voice over the airwaves of the 'Angel's' PA system. Legato responded quite calmly.

"Acting Commodore Bluesummers here. We are the 'UG'/3WA patrol starcruiser vessel the 'lovely Angel 2' returning home from our mission a tad early, however, we are expected, ma'am. Admiral O'Hallor--" began Blue before Cheska rudely interrupted him.

"Don't gimme that crapola, pal! The 'Angel 2' is halfway across the galaxy from here and she ain't due in for another week at least! And I know the crew of the 'Angel 2' and I never even heard of you, tomo! If you got the 'Angel 2' then you're probably pirates and you stole it! Anyway she's commanded by a stupid dumb red-headed tart and her exec's a dipstick- a purple-haired dodobrain! Her navigator's a blonde bimbo and her comm officer's a pink-maned looneytunes named 'Kooky'!" yelled Cheska Morton defiantly.

"Actually the name is 'Kome' not 'Kooky', Suba Cheska." replied Kome quietly.

"I take offense at being called a bimbo!" said Mar hotly.

"So I'm a dipstick- a purple-haired dodobrain, am I?" howled Yuri.

Cont in Ch 180-Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 180-Part 3

Here's Ch 180-Pt 3-K&K

"A stupid dumb red-headed tart? Did I really just hear you say that about me, Subaltern? Stand to atrtention when insulting an admiral, girl! Where the Hell's that bozo birdbrain who's supposed to be running that tower- Shikamaru? Get him, Morton! Now- not ashita! Tell him it's Keirran O'Halloran!" roared Kei.

"And Maureen Donovan's here too! Tell him!" added Yuri. Kei stared at her exec.

"You told Jason that your name was Maureen?" laughed the Boss.

"Well, since when are you named Keirran? My middle name really is Maureen!" yelled Yuri.

"Well, my first name really is Keirran for your information, Airhead!" countered the redhead. Suddenly--

"This is Captain Jason Shikamaru the commanding officer of the 'Furool City Tower'. To whom am I speaking onegai?" demanded a gruff male voice.

"Sure it ain't supposed to be whom, Jace?" chuckled Kei.

"Oh Christ! Nai! No, it can't be!" he exploded.

"Hi there, Jaysie. Remember me?" cooed Yuri sweetly.

"Both of you bakas? Here? Together? At the same bloody time? Cheska! Call Soto Higurashi and tell him the 'Furool Wrecking Crew's' back!" yelled Jason Shikamaru.

"Yo buddy! That ain't no Kami shimatta way to talk to a 'lady'! Tell Soto that Spike Miroku's back! I used to work for the little guy. I was his mall security chief. And when I meet you, I'm gonna teach ya some manners, tomo of mine!" yelled Big Spike.

"Yeah! We're gonna tear ya a new one, fella!" cried Ojou Ooedo. Spike stared at her.

"Tear you a new one? Are you for real, lady?" asked Spike.

END of Ch 180. Ch 181 'Unexpected Guests' or 'Too Damned Many Weddings!' coming soon. R/R/S away and Kami bless you all. SYS and SFN. Ja mata and have a super weekend. Toodles-K&K

Cont in Ch 181

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 181-Part 1

Here's Ch 181-Pt 1-K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Kooro, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 181 without further preamble:-

Chapter 181

'Unexpected Guests' or 'Too Damned Many Weddings!'

"Just dock us in my usual bay, Jace- OK?" asked Kei and the captain nodded.

"Cheska? You ever docked on of these things before?" he asked his suba.

"No sir. Never." she replied.

"Well there's no time like now to learn. There's a first time for everything, Suba. Good luck, girl." he said before beating a hasty retreat back to his office.

"Hi there folks. We er sorta got off on the wrong foot before. I'm Cheska and I'll be docking you today so just relax." said the short brunette who hadn't the slightest idea of oro the Hell she was doing!

"Cheska! Cheska Morton? She's docking us? Man, are we ever in deep shit, gang!" howled Winry.

"How so?" asked Yuri. "Yeah why?" added the Boss.

"Maybe it's on account of she just told us that she's never done it before?" suggested Fullmetal Ed.

"Oro's that?" yelled Kei. "Blue, take the controls and dock this thing. Cheska? Gomen er sorry that we yelled at ya, kiddo. Stand down now and let us handle this. Just release the controls back to Legato so he can dock us. OK?" said Kei in oro she thought was a soothing voice.

Yuri tried next when Cheska started bawling. "Honey, just release control back to us." she soothed.

"I can't! I don't know how to do that!" sobbed Cheska.

"Shit! That's just great! Oro happens if we don't dock?" yelled Kome.

"Nothing much, Contessa. We just er crash, that's all." drawled Han Solo and Marlene Angel stepped forward.

"Stop crying and listen to me, Cheska. Take a deep breath and hold it. Now- let it out slowly. Feel better? (The brunette nodded) Good. Look at the console in front of you. Halfway up on the right you'll see a red key marked 'NC'. See that? OK, press it. Now it's illuminated a toggle switch marked 'AUTO' and 'ABORT'. See that? OK, flip it to 'ABORT'. Done? Great. That's all there is to it, Hon. We'll take it from here. Arigatou." said Mar.

" 'NC'?" queried Winry puzzledly.

" 'Navigational Control', stupid." answered Nyssa. Blue took the stick and at 1130 hours he docked the 'Angel' and sighed.

"Home at last!" chorused the 'Unholy Four'. Then Kei got a brainstorm and summoned White to her quarters.

"You er wished to see me, Miss O.?" he asked and sat down in an easy chairs in Kei's living room.

"You're one of the two 'Guardians of the Universes', ain't ya?" asked the redhead.

"Ye-e-es." he replied cautiously.

"So why the devil can't ya just put the frigging universe back the way it was before--" stammered Kei and he slowly shook his head.

"Unfortunately my dear, even I do not possess such power. I would if I could but I can't, Boss." apologized White. Meanwhile back in her own bedroom Miss Winry got the same idea--

"Mr. 'CC'? Sir? Are you home?" asked Winry while she was still trying to decide on suitable travelling attire.

"I am always 'home' as you put it, Miss Winry. I am the controlling program for this entire ship and a Helluva lot more besides that. Do you have a question for me, my dear child?" asked a kindly 'CC'. Winry stretched and pulled on a pair of knee-highs. She had finally decided on a red/white jumpsuit and a pair of red sneakers.

"Yeah. Can you er do me a favor and just er zap the universe back to normal, please?" asked the blonde nonchalantly.

"I do beg your pardon my dear but with all due respect- are you nuts?" replied 'CC'.

"Er- that is an order, Mr. 'CC'. Didn't you hear me just now? I gave you a direct order, my friend!" yelled a defiant Winry who was standing on her bunk in knee-highs and her frilly unmentionables.

"Look kid, you can rant, rave and give all the orders you want to but I still cannot restore the status quo to the cosmos! It is just beyond even my powers, kiddo. Er Win? Those hot pink ones with the tiny hearts on 'em look very becoming on you if I may say so. Chartreuse (dark green) just isn;t your colour- like those ones you wore yesterday, Miss. Stick to pastels and Teddy bears is my advice to you, kiddo." suggested 'CC'.

"Hot pink? Hearts? Teddy bears? Chartreuse? Pastels? Oro the Hell are you talk-- Yesterday? Oh my Kami! You've seen me in my underthings? You pervert!" yelled Winry, holding her jumpsuit up in front of herself.

"Unless that is I turn off my vidcam sensors, Honey." said a lecherous sounding 'CC'.

"Yeah! Well you just do that before you come into my bedroom, Mister! Or- or I'll tell Auntie Yuri on ya and Auntie Kei too!" she stormed.

"Charist nai! No! Don't tell the Boss! Please? I'll be good from now on and I'll turn my vidsensors off before I come in here, Win. OK?" pleaded 'CC'.

Winry finished zipping up her jumpsuit and stepped into her sneakers. "OK but this is your last chance. Sure wish I could er help out with this space/time thingy though. You got any ideas, pal?" she asked.

"Nai. The Boss just asked Mr. White to do the same thing that you just asked me to do, however, his hands are tied as well, Win." replied 'CC'.

"Darn it! It's a damned shame that we can't just rub Aladdin's magic lamp and tell the magic genie to do it for us, man!" sulked the blonde tomboy.

"Nai. They've already tried the Dragon Balls. Wait! Mr. Edward's brother- Mr. Alphonse? Is he not the fabled and renowned 'Philosopher's Stone' and cannot that thing do absolutely anything one wishes?" suggested 'CC', however, when Ed arrived a few minutes later he soon put the kibosh on that bright idea.

"But at oro cot, my tomo? Every single time that anyone uses one of those shimatta stones people died! Hell- people gotta die just to make the damned thing! Al would never ever agree to allow that no matter oro the outcome might be! But hey- Reds and Blondie said that those two time jockeys were gonna ferry everyone home. It'll just take awhile is all. Er we can go back home whenever we wanna- right? We ain't come through one of those vortex things or have we? We can just go home er whenever these nice folks wanna take us home? Right?" asked Fullmetal hesitantly.

"Yeah. You're right, Ed. You guys are from this era although you calculate time differently on 'Amestris' than we do here in 'Aquaria'. Mr. Gooley and Mr. Garner figure that all of our er 'guests' will be gone before April. By the way today is February 25th ya know. Is it winter on 'Amestris' as well? I suppose it is. Anyhow- you guys had better get packed up. We'll all be debarking the 'Angel' in another hour or so. You folks will be staying with us. So will all the other 3WA 'regulars' as well as Han and Blue. The rest will be sent to hotels and stuff until we can get 'em home. The Harlock gang, Ojou and Fuji are coming with us as well. That jumpsuit looks really nice on you, Win. Let's get cracking, kiddies." said Mar from Winry's doorway.

Meanwhile Kei was doing her own packing- her own way! A few odds and ends in her overnight bag, load up a rucksack backpack and pack a single suitcase. The rest of her junk she simply chucked onto the 'Raphael' since she anticipated a speedy return to her interrupted vacation within a day or so anyway.

Yuri on the other hand packed everything but the kitchen sink! Kome had four bags while Mar had three. The Boss called everyone to the rec room at 1245 hours after lunch. "This is the last time that many of us will probably be seeing each other. It's been just swell having all of ya for shipmates and crewmen and women. OK. When we leave the 'Angel' my 3WA personnel and some of you will be coming with me and the other Angels. However, the rest of ya will be assigned to transports and accommodations and you'll also be assigned to a 3WA liaison officer who will be keeping tabs on ya until we can you all ferried back home if need be. So if ya need anything at all or ya got any questions just contact her or him and it will be handled for ya. OK- off ya go now. You can leave the 'Angel' but don't leave the spaceport unescorted. This is still a highly restricted area and if ya wander off ya just might get yourself shot! Just kidding but seriously- onegai stay nearby until you're put onto a transport. Good luck and sayonara." and so saying Kei did a most unusual thing for her- she saluted them all!

The exodus was a noisy one and since Kei wanted no part of the red tape involved she beat it back up to her ready room. She was not alone there either. Han and Blue were waiting for her there. "Leia just called me, Kei. She's making a state visit to 'Shimougou' and er she wants us to have our wedding here- in 'Furool' or 'Elenore' if this place is too crowded. We're inviting all of our shipmates who have not yet repatriated to attend the festivities." drawled Solo and Kei grinned.

"Leia's coming here? Ok, I guess we can all put off our vacations a bit longer, Han. I know you and Leia are gonn abe very happy together." said Kei, producing a bottle of 'Korbel' champagne and three glasses.

"To the happy couple." intoned Blue and Kei and they all clinked glasses and drank. "Here Legato. Have a cigar! You too, Boss- oh gomen er I forgot that ladies don't smoke cigars!" stammered Han.'"Who says we don't and who in the nine Hells ever called 'me' a lady, Solo?" said Kei, biting off the end of the stogie and firing it up.

"Kei? Boss?" asked Blue. "Huh? Oro?" replied the redhead.

"Where are all of us er that is the 3WA folks gonna be staying?" he asked.

Cont in Ch 181-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 181-Part 2

Here's Ch 181-Pt 2-K&K

"The 'G Boys' have finagled half of 'Nakasome Towers' and 'Krillin Estates' for ya. They're the complexes where me and the vacuumhead live with Kome and Mar. It's about twenty kilos from 3WA HQ so not to worry, trainee." joked Kei.

"It's a really cool place, man! I've been there before and you may have been (Blue hadn't) but I can't recall offhand, Blue. We er helped KR get ready for his date with Kome or was it Mar?" puzzled Han.

"Five glasses of 'Korbel' at an altitude of five kilos will do that to ya! You guys didn't know that 'Furool City' is called the 'Five Kilo High' city? Anyway it was Kome not Mar. She, the vac and me were the worrying mamas that night!" chortled the Boss who could easily outdrink the Barrymores (all of 'em!), Errol Flynn, Dean Martin and W C Fields together! Blue had stopped at two but then again he really hated wine!

"I wonder how the buccaneer's (Emma) doing and old Fritzy boy (the Green Baron)?" wondered the BetaZoid to himself. Back at the 'Caledonian Arms Hotel' in 'Furool City' which said establishment had only recently been repaired and refurbished after the Angels had 'accidentally' wrecked the place in pursuit of Waldess three years ago, the 3WA and the 'UG' had commandeered the entire edifice as a meeting place for all of the stragglers not yet otherwise accommodated.

Emma aka 'Queen' Emeraldas, Arkton and the Baron had been ordered to wait there for the arrival of the 'Angel'. They were taking on new crewmen so they had to stay anyway. Also awaiting the 'Angel' was Ryuchii Koroda Koroshima Shikamaru, new Kumichko of the present day (AD 2251) Ooedo clan who were the chiefs of all of the local Yakuzza groups. He was uncle to Jason Shikamaru, the 3WA captain currently commanding the 'Furool City Tower' and he (Jace) wa ssmitten (although he'd never ever publicly admit it!) with Kei!

Emma had only been told that a 'visitor' was coming to see her, however, 'Granfather' Shikamaru was there to meet his ancestor from 21st Century Terra- Ojou Ooedo! Unknown to Izumi and the rest of the alchemy team two old tomos were waiting for them too- the 'KP' (Furool City) Patrol's newest police chief who was formerly Brigadier General Roy Mustang and Furool's brand new police commissioner who was formerly Second Lieutenant Riza hawkeye! Even the 'G Boys' were on hand along with most of the 3WA including their brand spanking new liaison officer to 'Gallifrey'- Lord Kaltrox of Prydonia aka Tommy Tanaka! Dignitaries galore were in attendance including the New Republic of Alderaan's' leader- Princess Leia Skywalker organa who'd soon be adding Solo to her long moniker!

You see- this was to be the site of the Solo/Organa nuptials and almost the entire frigging galaxy had been invited to it! The time jockeys' trips had been put on hold until after the wedding(s), reception(s) and of course Yuri's birthday (March 3rd) and Yuyu's (March 18th). A hero's welcome awaited newly promoted Marshall Keirran Deirdre O'Shaughnessy O'Halloran and Wing Commander Yuri Maureen Bridget Donovan- whether Boss Kei liked it or not!

Mar had finally signed the last of the transfer documents and hustled over to Yuri and Kome who were still dealing with red tape and Kome was fuming. At last the Boss and Blue emerged supporting a groggy Han Solo! Oh Christ! It's the other one! Sorry Commodore Donovan. Ensign Sawaguchi. It er seems that you've already signed everything you need to sign. Have a nice day. Subaltern Riker- have Miss Angel's surface craft brough around here at once. Ladies- congratulations on a job well done. Suba Riker? We'll er need another craft and two drivers as well. Make it so. Ah! Here's your transports and your drivers, ladies and gentlemen. Oh dear me! Is that General Solo? A bit under the weather eh? Probably pre-wedding jitters. Had 'em myself on my own big day- 35 years ago. Good luck now folks and sayonara." said Colonel Gin Ichimaru Mugen, the crabby "Furool Spaceport's' manager.

Riker, a pert brunette, looked daggers at him. "How came they get the royal treatment, sir? Oro makes them so damned special?" she demanded while she was smiling and waving goodbye to the departing transports.

"That fella 'in his cups' is General Han Solo from the 'New Republic of Alderaan'- the guy that's marrying the princess. Those two are the most deadly and the best tro-cons on the 3WA's galactic police force- O'Halloran and Donovan. I sure don't want any of that crowd on my spaceport for too bloody long that is if you get my drift, Emily." explained her superior.

"Christ Gin! That's the 'Dirty Pair', man? Too damned bloody right wew don't want 'em here any longer than absolutely necessary, sir!" replied the daughter of 'Starfleet's' newest Sub-Commodore- William (Number One) Riker- former exec of the 'USS Enterprise', Captain Jean Luc Picard (now retired) commanding. Suba Emily Riker saluted Mugen and returned to her duties as official 'UG'/3WA greeter and public relations officer for the 'FC Spaceport'.

Big Spike had just turned down the whopping raise Soto had offered him to stay on as security chief at his 'Higurashi Mall' but Spike's mind was made up. He was the new security chief for the 'Kaguran Air and Space Patrol' and his new boss was gonna be Danny Dastun.

Captain Toro Zulu glanced at his wristchromo again and frowned. He was on a tight schedule and already he was several days late in beginning his star mapping mission in the 'Omega' quadrant! He'd been all set to leave February 18th (a week ago) but instead he'd been ordered to stay and pick up a new temporary crewman and deliver her to the 'Gekko State'. Until then she was to fill in as his assistant navigator and star mapper. She was a Trakken girl and her name was Nyssa. She was due to have arrived with the 'Angel 2' a few days later. Well it had already been a 'few days' dammit and he was getting impatient! He ahd already tangled with the infamous 'Angels' and he sure as hell didn't want to see them again any time soon! But orders are orders and these came from 'Big Mama' and the 'Katzenjammer Kids' themselves! Hell even Uncle Vito was involved!

'Big Mama' was 'Starfleet' Admiral Katherine Jane 'Lady K the Dragon Lady' Janeway while the 'Katzenjammer Kids' were 'Lord of the Admiralty' Christopher Pike and Fleet Admiral James Tiberius Kirk! 'Uncle Vito' was of course Vittiorio Francisco Xavier Galadriel, the 'God' of the 'UG' and the 3WA and nobody 'ever' told him 'nai' who did not live to regret it!

Who in the Sam Hell was this kid anyway? He knew the specs of course:- last of her Trakken race, rescued from Killer Khan the pirate, knew the 'Aquarian Galaxy' and every single Greek letter quad like the back of her hand and she was like- fourteen or maybe fifteen! She sounded just too good to be true and Toro Zulu hoped it wasn't all just smoke and mirrors hype!

And so it went- evrybody and his brother was there waiting for everybody and his brother (or sister)! Of course Kei was blissfully unaware of the fate waiting for her as well as Yuri, Kome and even Mar! "Stop here! Slow down! Pull over! Step on the gas! I'm hungry! Are we there yet? Shut the Hell up! I need a drink dammit!" and like phrases permeated the interiors of both surface crafts which were ferrying the 'Angel' parties home. Their two drivers had been advised to 'put the headphones on, crank up the volume and just ged rid of their asses!' So they were completely indifferent to all of these distractions.

Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye had told the 'KP Patrol' force to avoid them like the plague! They were still taking flak for the copper that had pulled Mar over when she'd been driving Ella's aircar and for the two highway patrol officers who'd detained Yuri and the Boss when Donovan had been driving her own speeder. The 'ISSP' could feel sympathy for them! They were still on the hot seat for kicking Kei's away team off Mars!

All joking aside- it just boggled the mind at how many nefarious evildoers a simple 'snatch and grab' mission had eventually ended up netting! And then there were all of those 'rift in the universe' messes too! Hell they even had one of the two 'Universal Guardians' aboard! All this crap and more was running through the aching noggins of Charles Augustus Garner and Andre Francis Gooley as they tried to iron out all the other headaches that Kei and company had just handed them!

"Well! Here's yet another fine mess they've gotten us into, Charlie!" observed Gooley while misquoting the Terran comic Oliver Norville Hardy. Garner nodded his head ruefully and swallowed more 'Galusol' antacid tablets.

"Now they've even got visitors waiting for some of their frigging guests! Pass the 'Galusol', Chief." said Naomi Armitage.

"Yeah. How is that mess going now, Naomi?" asked Gooley and Naomi lit a cheroot and poured Skotches for all of them before replying.

Cont in Ch 181-Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-Ch 181-Part 3

Here's Ch 181-Pt 3-K&K

"The er Kumichko had a very tearful reunion with his great great grand- oro ever the Hell she is (Ojou) and now Gramps is on his way back home again arigatou be to Almighty Christ! For Yakuzza tough guys they sure as Hell cry like babies or as Ojou put it wail like newborns all the time! Jon harlock has seen his niece (Emma), reclaimed his 'Botany Bay 2' and now he's off on his merry way to oro ever the Hell he's going! Emma's still recruiting crewmen for the 'Emerald Queen' but she'll probably split in a few more days. The kids all wanna stay for Donovan and Yuyu's birthdays on March 3rd and 18th respectively as well as the 'Sakura Festivals' before they go home. Marina and Misato are hitching a ride home with Emma. Chiefs er our own Kome and Keitarou are really starting to click like Romeo and Juliet but I don't suppose there's any way that-- (the 'G Twins' shook their heads emphatically and swallowed some 'Hydroxylein' (like Pepto Bismol) simultaneously) OK. That's a 'no go' then. I thought sure I had the 'Justice League' the 'Teen Titans' straightened out when Wally er the Flash said he was able to run fast enough to travel through time and generate a stability field around John Stewart's er the Green lantern's power ring shield until Clark and Brucie er Superman and Batman said that old Wally tended to exaggerate his abilities especially when he was in his cups! Harry er H G Wells offered to build us a time travel machine but then Stevie er Dr. Hawking pointed out that Harry's time travel machine could travel through time but not through space. The 'Time Tunnel' team cannot guarantee a stable transmat transfer field and Peabody and Sherman's 'way back machine' is a piece of crap! That big blowhard Al Einstein said he might be able to build one for us and it'd likely be ready for testing by this time in AD 2351! Jim Moriarty thought it an idiotic idea that man could even travel through time while Mr. Saaran (Spock's Vulcan father) of course said that it was just not logical. I'll be damned glad when I can go back home to Mars! Nyssa has shipped out with the 'Stargazer' and Tory Zulu was mad as Hell about having to wait for her ass until the kid promised to show him a shortcut to the 'Omega' quad and now he's a shappy as a clam! Once there of course as you know she'll be transferred to the 'Gekko State'. By the way where'd the happy couple go for their honeymoon?" finished Armitage and she blew a smoke ring at the ceiling.

"Which happy couple? Oh you mean the pirate and the princess? (Naomi nodded) 'Sardonicus Springs' on 'Leonitis Six' I think. Boy, I'm glad that shimatta wedding's over with- finally! We almost had to put up some of the guests here at 3WA HQ for Kami's sake! Think we'll get an invite for the Master and Ms. Subaru's nuptials? And the demon and the preistess (Sesshomaru and Kikyo) one? Ellen Rodgers and that longlost Sky walker kid (Alex Daniels)? We're gonna need new tuxedos, Andy. How about you, Naomi? Lee (Chan) broke up with Katie last year ya know." teased Garner.

Naomi Armitage drew herself up and looked daggers at him. "Mr. Garner! I am already as you seem to have forgotten quite happily married to a wonder ful guy (Mark Armitage) and I have a kawaii ten year old daughter (Risuko)- back home on Mars! The sooner I clean up your Angels' screwups I can get back home to them!" she exploded furiously.

Gooley stifled a chuckle. Naomi was a cyborg robot, however, she was fitted with emotional circuitry and anger was one of these emotions which had been included! Unlike others of her ilk Naomi had the capabiltty to bear children and Andy Gooley had never heard tell of a cyborg or a robot or 'droid that could could do that! He had gotten a hazing from her himself once for referring to the blonde as 'almost a complete woman'!

"I did not mean to offend you, Naomi. I'm sure that you, Mark and Risuko (Rees-ko) make an ideal family. Onegai accept my aplogies, ma'am." replied Garner hastily. Naomi grinned.

"Apology accepted, Chuck. Sorry I flew off the handle, guys. I agree with you though. There are just too Kami shimatta many weddings going on now!" she said.

"Have the bars, clubs and 'KP' patrols been warned that Katie and company have returned home?" asked Gooley suddenly. The other two nodded. "Good. The sooner the 'Insane Four' leave for vacation the better!" he added.

"It's the 'Unholy Four' and the 'Insane Six', sir." corrected Naomi.

"That 2140 duet (Keisie and Yuyu) will more than likely be the very last ones to leave for home." said a morose Charlie Garner.

Meanwhile back at 'Nakasome Towers' Yuri was furious!

END of Ch 181. Ch 182 'Vikers' Paradise Lost' or 'Rio To the Rescue' coming soon. R/R/S away and Kami bless you all. SYS and SFN. Ja mata and have a super weekend. Toodles-K&K

Cont in Ch 182

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 ... LastLast