+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 20 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 21-Part 1

Here's Ch 21- Pt 1 of AW for ya. Enjoy.-K&K

ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK Sumaru, it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here especially Thom Beers and his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Eric, Alex, Bear and Rick. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 21 without any further meandering, shall we? Here 'tis:-

CHAPTER 21

'Raven's Daring Plan' or 'Viscious's Hospitality Suites'

Before beginning this chapter let me set the stage for the ice road brigade on Gysymeo hauling stuff to Basilisk. The load count total is 175. Currently 125 loads have gone up the ice with 50 more left. Currently Eric leads with 27 loads, Hugh has 25, Bear has 24, Alex is at 23, Rick's got 15 and poor Drew has a mere 11 loads.

Now we left you before with the general quarters klaxons caterwauling all over the 'Lovely Angel 1' and Raven the Teen Titan was speaking with John Raven, the 'Ganymede ISSP' boss who was on 'Seto Kaiba' tracking John Berringer's 'Starcrusher' which is at 'Workoh'.

"I see. Don't worry, kiddo. The calvary she be a-coming and real soon. Raven out." shouted the 'ISSP' commander who hailed from Jett Black's home world of 'Ganymede'. Meanwhile two levels up on the bridge--

"Why the Fxxx have ya changed course, Shade? Why the Fxxx are we headed back to 'Seto Kaiba', dammit?" roared Lex Luthor over his comm relay to his navigator next door. "Put us back on course to 'Omega', dammit to Hell!" he shouted angrily.

"Dunno, Cap! The navigational controls are frozen and they won't let me put us back on course, sir!" yelled Shade through the door.

"Sapphy! Bring that stupid shimatta bitch of a Titan up here now! We're off Fxxxing course dammit all! Sapphire!" screeched Shade into his comm mike. A few moments later Star Sapphire walked onto the bridge. She was yawning, rubbing her aizu (eyes) and belting the obi (sash) on her kimono.

"Oro'd ya wake me up for, Shade?" she asked sleepily and a heavy hand fell on her shoulder and spun her around so fast Star almost fell to the deck!

"Where in the Hell's that shimatta 'Teen Titan' bitch you were supposed to be guarding dammit?" yelled a livid Lex Luthor.

Star faced her commander with folded arms and an icy glare. "Raven? Asleep down in Engineering, Lex. Why?" she demanded frostily.

"Somebody's got this ship headed back to jail and we can't change course, Star! That's why!" howled Shade.

"Get her kawaii (lovely) little ass up here- pronto!" growled Lex and Star sprinted for the lift. When she got there she realized she was really in for it now!

"Lex? She's gone! Is she up there somewhere maybe? Nai? Then she cannot be controlling this ship unless--" trilled Star from Engineering.

"Unless oro, Sapphy?" yelled Shade but Lex answered him before Star could say anything.

"Unless there's another control room aboard this blasted tub! Find that shimatta brat and quick!" he roared, crashing his fist onto the console.

"Right away, sir!" trilled Star and she touched a fingertip to the 'morphing' bracelet which she'd 'borrowed' from Yuri. Suddenly Star was wearing an aoishi (blue) and white 3WA winter uniform complete with gloves, boots and weapons. She stood there puzzling over how Raven had managed to escape until she caught sight of the open airvent duct above her head. "This is Sapphire. Is Raven down there with you, Slade? Nai? Why? She's taken a powder, that's why! Call me if ya spot her ass! Sapphy out." she trilled. Star did not recall noticing a backup control room on the ship's schematics so- where the Hell was raven? Then she got a brainstorm and raised her voice slightly. "Oh 'CC'? You there, tomo mine?" she said into the air.

"Yes, Lady Star. I am here. How may this humble being be of assistance, my lady?" replied a helpful 'CC' which for those who don't know is the 'Central Computer Processing Unit' or 'CC' for short. He or it is the lifeblood of the ship, the shuttles and just about everything else to boot! Of course as we all know he is as obnoxious as Hell and always has to get in the last word- always! Well, almost always anyway.

"Where is Raven?" asked Star.

"Is that all?" replied 'CC' somewhat miffed. "On 'Ganymede', I suppose, my dear. Is that it?" he suggested sarcastically.

"Not John Raven, 'CC'- I mean the Titan kid." asked Star.

"Upstairs on Surface Level Seven. Next door to the 'Star Room', mum." supplied 'CC' and Star wasted no time in trilling Lexie.

"Lex? She's two decks below you- on Seven. Next door to the 'Star Room' er the observation lounge. I'm headed there now. Sapphire out." trilled the sorceress.

"Hey Raven honey? You there, kid? Over." John Raven's voice crackled over the comm relay photon fibreoptics.

"Hullo there, Mr Raven, sir. It's Leona. How long until you get here, sir? Over." she asked.

"About another ten minutes, kiddo. Where's Raven? Oh never mind. There's no time anyway. Listen to me. Tell her that Viscious has hijacked the 'Angel 2' and I think he might be heading for 'Workoh' in the 'Omega' Quadrant. I'll have help to you guys real soon but I'm going after the Boss's ship. Most of her crew's still on 'Gysymeo' in the ice caverns. However, Viscious has got Captain Nerese (Kiva) and her skeleton crew as well as our own 'Cat' (Rally) Vincent with him. The billion credit question is- Where the Hell's Berringer and his 'Starcrusher'? I gotta split darling but have courage. See ya soon. Raven out." John signed off and Leona collapsed into a chair. Raven had just finished 'jury rigging' the weapons systems and came back just in time to hear the final part of John's message.

"Buck up, Leona. I think I just figured out how to stop Lexie and his cronies but I'm gonna need your help to do it. I've been rigging the weapons systems back there so that I can flood the ship with 'Neuron' gas (a harmless knockout gas) but I need somebody to distract the guards until the stuff takes effect. Here, get into my flightsuit and boots. (raven peeled off her flight togs and kicked off her boots. Leona hastily got into them. She had absolutely no idea how this was gonna distract anybody. Raven was quite fetching even in her lime green undergarments which were soon hidden underneath a matching kimono. Next she handed Leona a tiny 'rebreather' which was just a short hollow tube connected to a small ampule of 'Duron K16' an oxygenlike gas. Then she stuck one into her own mouth.) Now listen to me very closely and do exactly oro I tell ya to do. Keep that tube in your mouth and count to a hundred. Then bite down on that 'Duron' ampule and slip out into the hallway. Find a guard or two and get 'em to chase ya around the ship. First toss a few of these smoke grenades around though. The guards have got to believe that you are me. The smoke should confuse them into thinking you're really me despite the fact that I'm taller than you are. The more they chase you the faster the 'Neuron' will work on them. As soon as they start dropping, trill me here and then go and release everyone from the rec room and dining hall. I'll meet you up on the flight deck and we'll collect all of these goons and toss 'em into the brig. By that time the cavalry should be here to help. Just don't lose that 'rebreather' because 'Neuron' works real fast and knocks you on your ass in about five minutes. It's harmless but it doesn't wear off for eighteen hours. Ya got all that? ("Yeah." replied Leona pulling on the helmet and lowering the blast shield to conceal her face.) Then start counting and pray that this ruse works." said Raven, her finger poised above the activation key. Standing by the door Leona began to count.

Meanwhile aboard the 'Lovely Angel 2'-- Orochimaru was scanning the cosmos for the 'Black Jack Tunnel', a wormhole passageway to the 'Omega Quadrant' and 'Workoh'. "How long until we get there, Ninja?" demanded Gul Dukat, the ex-Cardassian officer. Orochimaru glared at him.

"Six more days unless we can find this shimatta tunnel or wormhole or whatever the Fxxx it is! Five hours or so if we do find the thing though. Get your ass back on those quad guns and watch for any pursuers." growled Orochimaru.

"Why don't we just 'cloak', sir?" asked Cordelia, a Brittanian princess from a future Terra.

Cont in Ch 21-Part 2
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 21-Part 2

Here's Ch 21-Pt 2 for ya. Enjoy-K&K

"Because we don't know how to activate the Fxxxing thing, Ensign, that's why!" exploded the dark arts/forbidden jutsu Ninja shinobi Jonin.

"Oh. Sorry I asked, sir." she replied.

"My apologies, Ensign. Ah- 'Black Jack' at last. Mr Bishop? Change our heading SSE another six degrees and increase warp to 25. Hold that course and speed for the next five hours. Gul, I want to know when we reach 'Omega'. I'll be down in my (Kei's) cabin on three. 'Kitty' my dear? I want an encrypted relay line patched through to the captain's quarters. Trill me when that is done please. Villgas, please have some food repped up for our other guests (Captain Kiva Nerese and Sapper Treanna Knox) down in the cells. Mr. Barkley? I trust that you are more sensible than Miss Nerese was? (Reg Barkley glowered at him and nodded. Kiva had launched a kick at Shishio but Cordelia had blocked it and then koshed the Bjorn with her plasma rifle. Viscious had ordered Nerese to be placed in a cell beside Treanna Knox. As a precaution both girls had been searched- thoroughly- and left barefoot wearing only a kimono in the brig on five.) Good. Villgas will serve dinner after he has seen to your two comrades below. Cordelia, you're with me please." said Orochimaru and he led the way to the express lift.

Shall we see how our ice roaders have been faring? Of course none of them have the slightest inkling of the skullduggery afoot practically under their very noses!

END of Ch 21. Ch 22 soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how we'll do at the Gate? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K

Cont in Ch 22

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 22-Part 1

Here's Ch 22- Part 1 for ya. Enjoy-K&K

ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK Treanna, it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here especially Thom Beers and his marvelous Ice Road Truckers and the History Channel and of course the truckers themselves. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 22 without any further meandering, shall we? Here 'tis:-

CHAPTER 22

'Of Gysymeo and Galthorgs' or 'Iceroading In Style'

"Hey Saggy! What the Hell's that damned thing doing in the middle of the Fxxxing damned river? What the Hell is it anyway? It's too damned big for a polar bear (Ha! cames Hugh the 'Polar Bear's voice over the comlinks)- is it a yeti?" Eric relayed to the 'truck pus' who could of course see everything the truckers could see thanks to the vidsensors in the rigs' front grilles and Kami knew where else on the antique trucks. Suba Sumaru chuckled.

"Tht's only a 'galthorg' tomo Eric. They're as docile as 'kordycks' er sheep or kittens I suppose you'd say. That big fellow won't hurt you. Just hit that grey panel over your passenger's seat. That will spritz it with 'Moryl' which may sting him a mite but it sure as Hell will not harm the poor beast. He's probably just a tad curious is all, Eric. By the way that's the 'Kanzaki Sea' coming up on your port side about fifty clicks up the ice. Don't miss that turnoff because the 'Tomoko' goes on and on for another few hundred thousand kilometres or so. Saggy out." he explained.

Shrugging his shoulders Eric steered a little to starboard and avoided the 'galthorg' which acted totally bored and seemed to yawn at him. Eric would 'never' even think of harming another living creature so the 'Moryl' remained in its tank. He cut hard to port at the 'Nomad' marker and drove his rig onto the 'Kanzaki Sea'. Unlike the Terran 'Arctic Ocean' there were no ominous cracking sounds when Eric drove his rig over 'Gysymeo' ice and the ride was a Helluva lot smoother to boot. He relaxed back into his comfy seat and allowed his speed to climb to 35 kilos (about 25 mph) a bold move for a cautious veteran like Eric.

Behind him Alex was praying as usual while behind him Hughie had not taken his aizu off the overhanging cliffs even though there was a vidsensor vidscreen on the dash console right in front of him. After all last year on the 'Diavik' ice road Hugh had had that accident with the 'Amyl Nitrates' which was almost a disaster and according to Saggy this 'LNT' crap was a Fxxxing Helluva lot worse and ten times more volatile and twice as unstable as nitroglycerine! Drew was so relaxed that he kept dozing off. For once Rick did not have a 'thing' to complain about. He was toasty warm and the ride was smooth as silk with stereophonic sounds of cool rock music surrounding the cab's interior and the repper thingy provided great food and drinks!

Bear was confused. He was hauling 'power packs' which that suba kid had told him were just like those thirty ton generators he'd been trucking up to Langley way back when. However, he'd be damned if he could figure out how you could gain unlimited power from a gizmo no bigger than a box of cigars! And Reds had told him that they used a smaller 'power pack' version to power their guns and weapons! This bloody place was 'Never Never land' with damned kids running the whole frigging show! Their 'Fujitsuki Sea' truck push looked to be no more than 16 or 17 at the most! The 'Boss Lady' was twenty and their 'hollow deck' training instructor wasn't much older! At least that nice Mr garner seemed to be a gent in his forties and 'Cat' Vincent had said that he was the 'Territorial Sector Chief' for this part of the blasted galaxy! Bear was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he almost missed the 'Nomad' markers for the 'Kanzaki' turn until--

"Gomen er excuse me, Mr Bear, sir but you simply must turn your vehicle to the left at this next 'Nomad' to reach the 'Kanzaki Sea' or we will not be going to 'Basilisk' today, sir." said a rich and cultured male voice which seemed to fill the cab. Bear almost ran his rig off the ice road! "Who said taht and where are ya? (Bear's comm relay beacon was still pulsing a steady red meaning that nobody was trying to 'trill' him) What the Hell! Am I going ga-ga or something?" yelled the startled rig driver.

"Not at all, my dear sir. I am your onboard computer vidprogram. You may call me 'Janus', Mr Bear. I serve the same purposes as does 'CC' on the 'Lovely Angel 2' er that is I am your personal assistant. I have taken the liberty of steering your er rig truck thing onto the 'Kanzi' and I have set the cruise control at fifty kilos (about 32 mph) since your thoughts indicate that you are most comfortable travelling at that speed. Ta ta for now but just sing out whenever you are in need of my services. 'Janus' signing off, sir." replied the strange voice. Bear relaxed a mite and repped up some hot java. By tonight he should be at 'Basilisk' he thought and glanced at the chromo- 1930 hours (7:30 PM) it read. Wait a bit- that cannot possibly be right! It's still bright outside! Then 'Janus' trilled Bear to remind him of the perpetual daylight on 'Gysymeo' and the stocky guy grinned.

Meanwhile up front in the lead rig of the small six truck convoy Eric yawned yet again. "A damned shame that we cannot put our rigs on automatic pilot and take things easy for a while." he mused aloud.

"And who says you can't, Honey?" asked a raspy female voice not unlike Revy Roberts' dulcimer wisecracking tones.

"What! Who said that? Where are you? What are you?" demanded a confused Eric.

"Hi there, tomo Eric. I'm 'Matilda', your friendly neighborhood vidprogram. All of these rigs have one of us in 'em to help out you guys. We're all the same as our 'daddy', the Master Vidprogram. You know who I mean, Honey?" (Eric shook his head) 'CC' on the 'Angel 2'? You know now, dear? (Suddenly Eric grinned) Ah, I thought that might spark your memory, Love. Marty Zigmar added a special file to our subroutines so each one of your er antiques can be put under our control to allow you guys to grab forty winks. Go ahead and take a nap, Eric dear. I'll trill you when we get to 'Basilisk', pal. Nighty-night." said 'Matilda' and a grateful Eric drifted off to sleep.

The other vidprograms soon made themselves known to Alex, Rick, Drew and Hughie and before long the entire convoy was travelling on cruise control.

Meanwhile several hundred kilos behind them in the ice caverns the Boss had just been informed of John Berringer's escape. Of course she took this grim news with her customary grace and savoir faire-- "Oro the Fxxxing Hell did you say, Andy? Oro frigging baka moron let that crazy ass lunatic slip through his fingers, dammit? Who? Shikamaru! I might've known it'd be that dunderheaded dodobrain! He's done oro? Another one eh? Johnny Boy's put out a contract on me- again? Where the Fxxx is he anyway? You don't know? Huh? He stole 'Starcrusher' eh? Oro the bloody Hell? Lex Luthor has Yuri's 'Angel 1' and the vacuumh- er Yuri and everyone else from the Academy? Where's he taken 'em dammit? Ya dunno that either? Oro the Fxxx good are ya, Andy? Hold on- I got another relay call coming in. Yeah? Rukia? Oro? Of course I didn't, you dummy! Sir? We got more trouble! The 'Angel 2' has just been hijacked and it's gone along with Kiva, her skeleton crew and a few stragglers we left aboard her- and 'Cat' Vincent, sir! Oro the Fxxx is going on around here, Andy? Hey now, I just had me a thought! Ain't all confiscated vessels fitted with trackers and don't the 3WA have 'em installed on all of our patrol ships? Yeah? That's oro I thought too, Chief. See if we can get a fix on all of 'em. I'll organize a search and coordinate it from the 'Raph'. I'll leave Mar in command here aboard the 'Leo' with the 'Lady Foucault' and the 'Flying Falcon' in reserve while the rest of us get after the 'Angels 1 and 2'. Huh? Oro? The frigging Hell with your orders! I'm going after Rally! I sure as Fxxxing Hell wish I knew where the oni (devil) they went though!" yelled the angry redhead.

"Viscious just sent Orochimaru with your ship to 'Workoh' to rendezvous with Berringer, Boss." said a sopping wet Rally 'Cat' Vincent who was clutching a bathtowel around her slender form. 'Cat' had somehow materialized (fresh from her shower) in front of Kei on the 'Raphael' and quickly explained to the redhead how she had overheard Viscious's orders to send the 'Angel 2' to Kei's old home planet under Orochimaru's command while Viscious, some Captain Aizen and about fifty mercs (mercenaries) were coming here after the Boss! Then she gratefully accepted the kimono and sandals thoughtfully provided by Legato.

"Did ya hear oro 'Cat' just said, Andy? That sonuvabitch is on my old Fxxxing homeworld and dammit to Hell- he's got my ship!" yelled Kei.

"That ain't all he's got, Boss. Viscious said that Lex Luthor went to the Academy and hijacked the 'Angel 1' at the same time as he grabbed Miss Donovan, the recruits and the cadre. He's headed for 'Workoh' too, Reds!" cried Rally. "Dammit all! That Fxxxer's got Mae!" she added angrily.

"Katie?" said Gooley quietly. Andre Francis Gooley was 'UG'/3WA's 'Chief of the Aquarian Galaxy'.

"Yeah?" yelled Kei.

"Your quickest route to 'Omega Quadrant' is through the 'Black Jack Tunnel' so you'd best get a wiggle on, kiddo. Good luck, Katie." he replied resignedly as he reached for the 'Galusol' (an antacid not unlike ancient Terra's 'Pepto Bismol') and a fresh bottle of Skotch. Meanwhile in the brig on Level Five aboard the 'Angel 1' speeding on its way to 'Workoh' and Berringer--

Cont in Ch 22-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 22-Part 2

Here's Ch 22-Pt 2. Enjoy-K&K

"Yuri? You in there, ma'am?" whispered Minnie Mae 'Blonde Bomber' aka 'Kitten' Hopkins.

"Kitten? That you?" whispered Yuri from the adjoining brig cell.

"Yeah, it's me, ma'am. How ya feeling?" asked Kitten.

"A bit groggy. Man, that 'Black Widow' sure packs a punch! You OK over there?" replied Yuri Donovan.

"Yeah, I'm just peachy keen, ma'am. Hold on, I'm gonna try to get out through the air ducts. Wish me luck, ma'am." said Mae.

"Nai! No, Mae! Stay outta those things! After Warp escaped that way on the 'Angel 2' Don (Poporo- Yuri's chief at Unit 237) had the whole ventilating system in here electrified!" yelled Yuri.

"OW! Son of a bitch! Now ya tell me! OK, guess we ain't getting out that way. How about prying the doors open? Got any tools in there, Commander?" asked Mae.

"You've got to be kidding, Kitten. I've got the kimono I'm wearing and that's it which is probably all they left you with too. Am I right?" replied Yuri.

"Yeah. Lexie Boy didn't trust me after I kicked him where the sun don't shine so they put me down here to keep you company and tossed this old bathrobe over me. OK, I've got it! Suppose we just waylay the guard when he brings us our grub?" whispered Kitten.

"Nai, that one won't work, kiddies. The guards have been ordered to 'shoot to kill' at the slightest sign of an escape attempt." said Star Sapphire's voice.

"Great! That's just Fxxxing great, man!" yelled a frustrated 'Blonde Bomber'.

"Gomen er sorry Mae but I forgot that all of my brigs have been wired for sound. Another security measure Don had installed to prevent escapes." apologized Yuri.

"Why the Hell don't the two of you just try and get some sleep, dammit! We'll be making planetfall on 'Workoh' at dawn. Now listen up- you'll both be sleeping 'in the raw' if there are any more escape attempts. Do you kids get my drift?" demanded Star.

"Yes, ma'am." they chorused sulkily. There was a slight trilling in Star's ear.

"Yeah? Sapphy here. Oro? We've passed through 'Black Jack' already and approaching 'Workoh' or oro we think is 'Workoh'? Markers in sight yet? Nai? Wonder why?" trilled a frowning Star Sapphire.

Yuri giggled and mae smiled. "Probably because 'Workoh' has no frigging markers, Honey!" chuckled Yuri. Star was still listening to her trill.

"Yeah? Oro? It is? You sure? Great, Shade. Then we're here at last! I'll be right up. Star out." she trilled. She turned to her two charges and smirked.

"Shade just spotted 'Starcrusher' on the planet's surface below so this must be 'Workoh'. Sorry kiddies but I gotta strap ya both into those bunks. (Star ushered Mae into Yuri's cell and had the guard drag Mae's bunk into the next door brig cell. Then she strapped them both in securely while the guard covered her with a plasma rifle. Then Star removed a small ampule from her ammo pouch. She and the guard both strapped on gas masks and she spritzed both girls with 'Algontz', a harmless sleep inducing gas.) Sorry kids but I just do not trust you. Not to worry, however, since that stuff wears off in about twelve solar hours and it's completely harmless. I promise you there will no side effects from it." apologized Star as the two young comrades-in-arms dropped into a deep slumber. Before leaving them Star and the guard placed a set of warm 3WA sweats, a jacket, a pair of heavy socks and a pair of sneakers at the foot of the bunk for each of them. "Of course Lex'll be furious with me but dammit all these kids deserve to keep their dignity and anyway it's shimatta bloody cold down there so the Hell with Luthor's orders!" said Star to the guard who nodded and relocked the cell. Then she and the guard rode the lift up to the bridge.

Meanwhile below on the planet's surface--

"Orochimaru? How 'dare' Viscious send you back here empty-handed! Where the Fxxx is that red bitch?" demanded John Berringer his aizu flashing fire.

"Sorry sir but we could not find her. Perhaps Mr Luthor did. He should have Miss Donovan with him by now. We have 'Cat' Vincent and 'Starfleet' Captain Nerese with us. We have left a trail that a blind Shinobi Genin could follow so the 3WA Angels' group should be right on our tails. Pardon my French sir but oro the Fxxxing Hell are we doing all this crap for? All of this idiotic nonsense just because little Joey Moto and his playmates got careless! With all due respect sir- this vendetta of yours is gonna get us all killed, Mr Berringer, sir! By now we should be in 'Corallian' space not here of all places, you baka moron--sir!" exploded Orochimaru and Berringer frowned.

"You presume upon my good nature too much, my tomo. Someday that may cost you quite dearly, sir." growled John Berringer. He smote the desk in front of him with his fist. "The Angels will both pay dearly for killing Joey Moto, Mr Orochimaru! I swear it!" he thundered.

Meanwhile back in the ice caverns of 'Gysymeo' Marlene Angel though of something that did not sound quite right to her. "Boss?" she trilled.

"Yeah Mar? Oro is it? I'm a little busy at the moment though." trilled Kei.

"Something just doesn't seem right, ma'am. (Kei's ears perked up. Mar never called her ma'am unless it was serious- real serious!) Why hasn't Johnny (Berringer) contacted us about Yuri and the others they took from the Academy? Why hasn't he made any ransom demands? That ain't like 'our' Johnny Boy, is it, Cap?" trilled the tallish blonde navigator.

"Nai, kid. It sure ain't so oro are ya driving at?" trilled the redhead.

"Just this. He sent Viscious here to look for you but maybe he hedged his bets by sending someone else back home ('Shimougou') to grab Yuri. Whoever it was probably left some kind of message for us to find--" trilled Mar before Kei interrupted her with a snap of her fingers.

"Son of a bitch! That's it! That's just gotta be it, man! Kome? Gimme an open relay line. It's time for me to call in a favour. Make that line as secure as possible, Kome and patch it through to me on the 'raph'- stat! Trill me back. Kei out." trilled the boss and a few seconds later--

"Boss? Vidscreen two has been scrambled for ya. Kome out." trilled the strawberry-blonde comm officer.

"O'Halloran calling Emeraldas. Come in please. Emma, do you read me? Over." relayed Kei.

"Roger that, ma'am. This is Von Dekker on der 'Queen'. Over." replied the 'Green Baron' Fritz Von Dekker who was Emma's (Queen Emeraldas- captain of the 'Emerald Queen') first officer. Emma and her crew were intergalactic pirates/'cowboys' (bounty hunters and other things) and all of them were fiercely loyal to the Angels.

"Where's Emma, Fritzy? Over." asked Kei.

"Sorry 'old girl' but she took the 'Raging Ruby' (Emma's personal shuttlecraft) and went to see an old tomo of hers on 'Kokura' (a small world in the 'Orion Nebulae') and we don't expect her back until next week. Something I can perhaps do for you, Reds? Over." replied the direct descendant of the infamous ancient Terran World War I fighter pilot Manfred Von Richthofen- the 'Red Baron' himself.

"Maybe. Are you guys anywhere near 'Shimougou'? Over." asked Kei hopefully.

"We are orbiting 'Xiong' ('Zi-Ong' was one of 'Shimougou's many moons and it was less than half a lightyear from the Angels' homeworld) at the present moment, Fraulein (Froy-Line). Why? Over." answered Fritz.

"Arigatou Kami (Thank God) for that, Fritzy. Could ya do me a favour? Make sure that Yuri's OK over at the Academy? Just report anything that seems strange to you immediately. Can ya handle that, tomo? Over." asked Kei.

"Of course. Consider it done, Fraulein Reds. Von Dekker out." After hanging up the relay mike he turned to his navigator- Arkton of 'Tamara'. 'Arkie' was 'Teen Titan' Starfire and space tech Blackfire's older brother. "Arkie, we are leaving orbit. Set course for 'Shimougou' at once and don't spare the hyperdrives! We're going to the Academy at 'Furool (Foo-Lon) City' to check on Miss Donovan. Reds does not usually call Commander Donovan anything besides 'airhead' or 'vacuumhead' so something is very very wrong, Arkie." said Fritz.

"How do ya know that, Dekkie?" asked a puzzled Tamaranian.

"The Boss just called her Yuri, that's why. Have Goat (Goat Smith was one of the two 'Jersey Jerks' who were serving as Emma's cooks) bring me some java in the arsenol bays. Best to expect the worst like Great great granduncle manfred always used to say. Arkie? You heard anything from Star? (Arkie shook his head) Any sign of Berringer yet? (Again a head shake) Better 'cloak' and put us down near the 'Yoko Kanno Esplanade'. Six hours later Fritz, Arkie, jamie Wilson and Goat Smith were standing inside Kei's 'Takachiho Academy' office. The place was completely deserted!

END of Ch 22. Ch 23 soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how we'll do at the Gate? Will Alex and crew survive Gysymeo and get home soon? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K

Cont in Ch 23

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 23-Part 1

Here comes Ch 23-Pt 1 for ya. Enjoy-K&K

ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK Andy, it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here especially Thom Beers and his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Eric, Alex, Bear and Rick. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 23 without any further meandering, shall we? Here 'tis:-

CHAPTER 23

'Angel In Peril' or 'Reaper Roundup'

"We've looked everywhere, Cap but this whole place is frigging deserted, man! No signs of life anywhere!" reported Jamie Wilson.

"Jamie's right, man! No babes anywhere at all, Papa Fritz!" agreed Goat Smith and the 'Green baron' frowned.

Von Dekker trilled the leader of the remaining search party. "Chief Hathaway? Find anything? Oro? Miss Donovan's PDO (personal data organizer- like a cell phone of ancient Terra on steroids!) Ja! Bring it to der office, leibchen (child). Danke(Thanks)!" trilled Fritz. Ella Hathaway was a chief in the 3WA's Unit 9 sector and she was temporarily the security head at the Academy. She was off for a bit of R&R when Yuri and her brood were snatched. A few minutes later she handed the Baron a PDO. The message text on its vidscreen was terse. Short, sweet and to the point it read:-

"If you want to see Wing Commander Donovan (Yuri) alive you had better bring Marshall O'Halloran (Kei- the Boss Lady) to us on 'Workoh' in the 'Omega Quadrant'. You have one week. (Signed) 'Commandant Lex Luthor' "

"That psychofreak's involved? If I didn't know that he was already tucked safely away at 'Seto K' I'd say that Johnny the Flake Berringer was behind all of this crap!" observed Arkton.

"Luthor was locked up there along with him, Arkie." said Fritz. Suddenly his navigator went as white as a 'yuyu' (ghost). "Dekkie! Oro if he's already got Star (Starfire. Star Sapphire was a JB henchperson already)? Black's (Blackfire) way out at 'Zygon' (a world halfway across the universe) so she's probably safe enough but if he hurts Star, I'll kill him, Dekkie! I swear I will!" roared Arkie.

"Calm down, me old boyo! If he does have your sister she's probably with him on 'Workoh' so that's where we're going, Arkie. Jamie? Goat? Shake a leg! We're leaving!" called a grim-faced 'Green Baron'. He reported their findings to Kei who ordered the Baron to get the 'Emerald Queen' to 'Workoh' stat.

"Mar? 'Cat' just told me that Viscious is here and he's got fifty of his goons searching for us so pass the word to 'coak' the shuttles and stay in the caverns- deep in the caverns. If he sent my 'Angel 2' to 'Workoh' like 'Cat' says he's done then he's marooned here. He probably figures on hijacking one of our shuttles after he grabs me. Mar? More bad news I'm afraid. Brace yourself, kid. Luthor's got Yuri and Mae and our whole class of recruits and cadre from the Academy. (Mar gasped) It gets worse. Orochimaru's got Kiva and her skeleton crew as well as my 'Angel 2' and Lexie's got the 'Angel 1' (Mar interrupted her Boss to swear vengeance on JB and anyone who was on his side!) Wait, there's more. Viscious has got some clown named Aizen along with him and--" trilled Kei until she was interrupted by the soul reaper girl- Rukia Kutschki.

"Son of a frigging bitch! Aizen's here? Boss, Viscious is gonna find us for sure now!" yelled Rukia who had just had just entered the 'Raph' with Ichigo Kurosaki the substitute soul reaper in tow.

"Really? Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence, Miss Kutschki." replied the Boss icily.

"Sorry mum but oro I mean is Aizen's a soul reaper 'captain' so he can track all of us soul reapers by our scents. If that guy is anywhere on this hillside he'll locate us for sure! Well, we got no other choice do we? I'll just have to give myself up to him to save the rest of you. Ichigo, please help me into a cold suit and winter gear. Then I'll--" began Rukia when suddenly- Thwack! Kei's stinging slap left a deep scarlet welt on the soul reaper's left cheek.

"Don't you 'ever' suggest giving yourself up to Viscious or this Aizen again, girl! Maybe Aizen won't harm you but Viscious sure as the Fxxx will! He'll skin you alive until you tell him where we are! No offense, lovey but you just ain't tough enough to resist Viscious for very long! He's quite well named let me tell you that, kid! Don't worry. We'll come up with something (I hope thought Kei). Sorry I slapped ya, Rukia." said the Boss.

Legato placed a hand on Rukia's shoulder. "Boss? Aizen wants to find her so why the Hell don't we just let him find her? Why don't we give Rukia to Aizen and Viscious?" he suggested quietly and stoically.

"What! Are you outta your gourd, Blue?" screeched the soul reaper girl but Ichigo grinned at them.

"Calm down, Ru. I think I know oro Blue's got in mind. Sucker them eh?" he chuckled and Legato Bluesummers nodded.

Cont in Ch 24

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 23-Part 2

Here is Ch 23-Pt 2 for ya to enjoy-K&K

"Yeah er something like that anyway, son. We rep up 'another' Rukia- a hologram that will look exactly like her. Then we send 'it' outside for Aizen and Viscious and company to find. Aizen and Viscious take her back to their base camp here so all we gotta do is follow 'em and lower the boom. A swift surgical strike, hit 'em with 'Neuron' gas and then we bag the lot of 'em. Simple eh?" explained the crafty BetaZoid.

"Oh it's simple all right. So damned simple that it won't work, sir. Like all reaper captains Aizen hunts by 'scent' the repped 'me' does not have a scent like mine if indeed the thing will have a scent at all! A good plan, Blue but it just won't work. Sorry." said Rukia shaking her head sadly.

"It won't work huh? Not even if we put the 'double' in your 'fuku' (clothing) thereby transferring your scent to the fake Rukia?" asked Blue.

Ichigo smote his fist into the palm of his hand. "Yeah, that'll work for certain sure, Ru! Here, lemme help ya!" he yelled and began unzipping Rukia's flightsuit.

"Er I think that 'Cat' and me should take care of this part, Ichi- OK?" said a red-faced Rukia as she rezipped her jumper. 'Cat' picked up a replicator unit and ushered Rukia to one of the bedrooms. A little while later Light Yagami and Ryuuk (Light's shinigami death god compadre) carefully placed the pseudo Rukia behind some boulders along the icy trail further down the mountainside.

Behind the now visible shinigami and his partner Ichigo and the real Rukia Kutschki waited beneath a snowbank in eager anticipation. Mar and the Boss Lady were already concealed against the face of the frigid ice shelf wrapped up in 'chameleon' cloaks and were well nigh nearly invisible. The 'WOOHP' spygirls (Alex, Sammy and Clover) and Jerry Lewis (their spy boss) headed up one team of fighters while Legato and Mugghi 2 headed up a second team. These cunning daredevils were interspersed all over the place and since most were Ninjas they too were invisible to anyone on the embankments.

Before long a tall and skinny dude wearing owlish spectacles clambered over the edge of the ice shelf's ledge and pointed at the snowbank concealing the pseudo soul reaper. "Lord Viscious! I have found her, sire! It's our Rukia! Come quickly!" crowed Aizen. Viscious swore.

"Damn this weather! It's even worse than 'Titan' was! ('Titan' is one of the moons of Mars where Viscious once fought in a war- see 'Jupiter Jazz' eppy of Bebop for full details) Very well! Bring that bitch back to the camp dammit! She'll talk soon enough after Ming (Ming the Merciless- self proclaimed ruler of the universe- from 'Flash Gordon') or one of our 'Euphoras' (see 'Speed Grapher' for details) has a go at her! Let's get outta this Fxxxing 'kazi' (wind) Aizen!" grumbled Viscious who was fingering his 'katana' (a Japanese Samurai sword was Viscious's fave weapon).

Aizen grabbed 'Rukia' and shoved her into 'Sutek' (a 'Doctor Who' villain- see 'Pyramids of Mars' for full details on him) who scooped her up lightly and roughly tossed her over his shoulder. Then they all descended the treacherous mountain of ice and in a few moments had disappeared from sight.

"That's our cue, hazu (group or gang) so let's go!" commanded Kei and her teams followed Viscious and tomos at a discreet distance. The plan was to track the rats back to their 'hidey hole' and surround them. Meanwhile at the base camp below--

"Get that blasted 'cold coccoon', hard suit and winter gear off of her! The flightsuit and boots too!" growled Viscious and Aizen blanched white both with fear and anger. He rounded on the gang chieftain.

"Lord Viscious! Really! Rukia Kutschki is a comrade-in-arms, a tomo and a-a-a woman! You cannot humiliate her thus, sire!" cried Aizen. 'Rukia' now stood in the centre of a hastily 'capsulated' (see 'DragonBall, DBZ, DBGT for details on 'capule buildings') quonset hut of corrugated titanium.. This immense structure was cleverly concealed in an ice crevasse that could have swallowed half of Terran New York State! 'Rukia' shivered in the frosty building and sneezed several times. Her 3WA sweats and socks had followed the flightsuit and the rest of her outer garments and gear.

As Ming stepped towards her she cringed in fear and huddled down to hide her state of undress. Aizen blocked out Ming and blasted the old man with a soul reaper 'Hondo 25' jutsu move which Ming easily fended off. After all he was a wizard in his own right. A very angry Viscious leaped past a startled Aizen and with drawn katana he slashed at 'Rukia' again and again until she cowered there sobbing trying to hold together oro was left of her tank top and bikini brief panties.

Aizen was magically gripped by 'Aku's ('Samurai jack' villain) powerful spell and he was quite helpless. He glowered at Viscious who turned dangerous aizu on the soul reaper captain.

"If you 'ever' interfere with me again, soul reaper, I will personally send your ass to 'Hecuo Mundo' (literally 'Hollow Earth' meaning of course 'jigoku' or as most of us know it- Hell) ahead of your time!" bellowed an enraged Viscious pricking Aizen's throat with his katana's blade. "Enough games, children! Where the Fxxx is that bitch O'Halloran hiding, Miss Kutschki?" he shouted but 'Rukia' merely shook her head.

"That is one thing I will 'never' tell you, you Fxxxing monster!" yelled the pseudo reaper girl hotly.

"Clap her kawaii ass in irons and give her to the 'Homunculi' (the seven deadly sins in 'Fullmetal Alchemist'), the 'Euphoras' and Ming! She'll soon be singing us all a different tune!" snarled the gang leader throwing the hapless girl at Warp (a time travelling villain from the 'Teen Titans').

Cringing in fear and terror (real or a sham? I wonder?) 'Rukia' was dragged away by her long raven locks. Ming followed closely, rubbing his hands together with delight and merriment. Viscious put a 'claw hold' grip on Aizen's damaged throat and squeezed painfully. "Well? Will she talk, soul man? How much pain can a reaper endure? Answer me, Captain Aizen!" roared Viscious.

"Soul reapers are trained to endure vast amounts of pain, sire. Rukia, however, has a much lower pain threshold than most reapers so she will probably talk." croaked a disgusted Aizen. After all Viscious had told him that Berringer's cause was a noble one. That was a crock of crap of course since all Johnny wanted was vengeance and revenge. Then the screaming began!

END of Ch 23. Ch 24 soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how we'll do at the Gate? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K

Cont in Ch 24

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW) Ch 24-Pt 1

Here's Ch 24-pt 1 for ya to enjoy-K&K

ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK Aizen, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T. for the use of the Angels. Thanks to everyone else who is letting us use their creations. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left you up in the air so let's get to Chapter 24 without further preamble:-

Chapter 24

'Goodbye Gysymeo' or 'Ice Brigade Decision'

Meanwhile on the other side of the 'Fujitsuki Ocean' Hugh and Alex were yakking away through their comlinks to each other. It was strange not having to use a mike unless you wanted to talk to 'Saggy' or 'Lelouch' or someone somewhere else but the ice roaders were starting to get used to it now. 'Lelouch' was the 'truck push' at 'Basilisk'.

"Man that is some war they're in over at that Rye Jewel ('Rygiel 9') place where we had to pick up all the stuff for these hauls eh, Alex? Huh? Yeah, I almost shit myself too when that Fxxxing lightning blast (plasma bomb burst bolt) almost hit our rigs! That 'force beam barrier' thingy sure saved our asses that day, pal! I think I overheard 'Loo-Chee' ('Lelouch') telling Eric that we got less than fifty loads left to haul up the ice. Guess that means we'll be leaving this frozen Hellhole pretty soon, Alex. Alex? You still there? What's that? Yeah, I'll sorta miss them all too when we finally get to go back home and- Holy Shit! Huh? Yeah, I'm OK pal. 'Julia' (Hugh's vidprogram assistant) just made the turn onto the 'Con Shocky' ("Kanzaki Sea') so now my rig's on 'George' (autopilot) again and I'm gonna have lunch. See ya later, pal." trilled the big 'Polar Bear'.

"Yeah, you have a good feed, Hughie. Maybe I'll take my before dinner nap, eh? Huh? Oh, I already ate lunch and-- OK, 'Benihana', I see the 'Nomad' and I'm turning onto the ocean road. Put us on 'George' please. I gonna grab some sleep so call me when we get to 'Basilisk' if you would, pal. Gotta go, Hughie. Alex out." trilled the 'Marathon Man' and soon both 'Titans of the Ice Roads' were snoring away like grampuses.

Drew's onboard vidprogram 'Suitengu' was the first to detect trouble ahead. "Lord Drew? Sir? Wake up, sir. Onegai? Lord Drew, sir? Did you not hear me, my lord?" he trilled urgently and Drew opened his aizu and yawned.

"Yeah? Whassa matter now, 'Sweeteie'?" asked Drew. 'Suitengu' hated the nickname Drew had chosen for him- 'Sweetie'- but he deigned himself much too dignified to protest over such a miniscule and trivial matter. Before 'Sweetie' could reply--

Zang! A sizzling disruptor bolt hit their rig's 'force field' and caromed off it. "Someone seems to be shooting at us, sir." said 'Suitengu' and Drew trilled Eric- fast.

"Eric? Hey Eric! You there, man? We're under attack here, dammit! Whadda we do?" yelled Drew. Eric was scared well just a little bit eh?

"How the Fxxxing Hell should I know? I'd better call 'Loo-Chee' ('Lelouch' the 'Basilisk' 'truck push') and find out! Sit tight, Dewey! I'll trill ya right back, man!" trilled Eric. He relayed a call to 'Basilisk' and told 'Lelouch' oro Drew had just told him.

"Tell Drew and your other tomos to have their onboard vidprograms take 'em off 'George', Eric. Then I will simply 'beam' all six of your er rigs up to us here at the camp. Huh? Oro's that, pal? Don't worry. I'll know when you're machines are all off 'George' so just do oro I told you to do. 'Lelouch' out." explained the Brittanian prince. Eric quickly trilled the convoy and all hands speedily complied. Suddenly the half dozen trucks shimmered, shook and Poof! They were all magically transported to 'Basilisk' camp where the yard crew dashed up and down the convoy pointing 'readers' at the rigs' trailers until the 'yard boss' signalled Bear that they were all finished. Bear nodded and parked his rig before handing his vidmanifest and PDO to 'Lelouch' who punched up the next load for each of them.

"I still cannot get over how simple this stuff is, Eric. One minute you're loaded and the next you ain't and then before you know it- you're all loaded up again! Whoa there! What the Hell's a 'Tiberian', Mr Choji?" asked Bear.

"It's the name of that shuttle you're taking back to the 'Angel 2', Mr Bear." explained the stocky 'yard boss'.

"Who's trying to kill us, Choji?" yelled Hugh.

"Probably someone sent here by Berringer, Mr Hugh." replied Choji.

"Why? What the Fxxx did we ever do to him?" cried Drew.

"Nothing, Mr Drew. They must think that you've got the Boss aboard one of your ancient chariots. Berringer wants her blood and the Hell with whoever gets in his way. We just heard that he's upped the bounty on Marshall O'Halloran to half a billion credits- dead or alive, boyos so the sooner you guys finish your assignments here the better. We'll all feel a helluva lot safer with you guys and Reds offworld, Mr Drew, that's for shimatta sure. You're all loaded now. Be very careful with your cargo. Dilythium crystals (used for powering spacecraft) are unstable, volatile and quite explosive." replied Choji.

"Move it along now guys. Rick? You're transporting a herd of 'jacarondas' er like your Terran 'civet cats' however 'jacarondas' are 15 meters in length and tip the scales at a few hundred kilos. In other words they are over 90 feet long and weigh about half a ton and they are as ferocious as sabre toothed tiger cats. Alex and Eric? You each have one half of a sonic beam photon generated ionic cannon. Hugh? Your load is the photonic ion beam generator- the ammo- for it. Turn and burn, gentlemen and good luck to you. I'm sending a 'bandit' squadron of X-Wing fighter units to run interference for you." said 'Lelouch'.

This time Bear led the caravan then came Drew, Rick, Alex and Eric with the 'Southern Ice King' Hugh the 'Polar Bear' bringing up the rear. Flying beside each rig was a small X-Wing fighter ship. The attacks came almost as soon as they had left the 'Kanzaki Sea' and hit the 'Tomoko River' ice road. After her sixth sniper had been atomized by Wedge Sinclair's X-Wing squadron the Ranee (a time lord er lady from Gallifrey) ordered a withdrawal.

"Fall back and regroup dammit! We'll set up an ambush at the other end of the 'Tomoko' where it hits the 'Fujitsuki Ocean' and take out the whole Fxxxing convoy at the same time! Gin, take command. I'll meet you there in an hour." she ordered.

Gin Ichimaru, a 'soul reaper' was captain of the 'Third Court Guard Squad' back in the 'Soul Society' and more importantly he was an ally of 'Squad Five's captain- Aizen. "Yes ma'am. I'll take care of it. Hamdo? Abelia? (King and first officer of 'Now and Then, Here and Now'). Move your troops into position at the mouth of the damned river. The rest of you are with me so let's go." said Gin. Meanwhile several hundred kilos to the South--

'Ming the Merciless', self proclaimed ruler of the universe (from 'Flash Gordon') was getting very pissed off. 'Rukia' had defied all of his attempts to make her talk. Just as 'Ming' prepared to give the rack she was tied to another twist he was rudely interrupted.

"You'll never get any answers outta me that way, you filthy worm!" cried a voice from the shadows and into the firelight of the blazing braziers stepped- Rukia Kutschki!

"Hands up, gentlemen and ladies." commanded Marlene Angel. The cool and calm blonde navigator was pointing a brace of wicked looking Mark XII's at 'Ming'.

"The place is surrounded so throw down your arms- now!" shouted Kome Sawaguchi levelling a long barrelled Mark XXX ion cannon at the assemblage of villains.

"So Johnny Boy wants to trade Yuri for me eh? Then that's exactly we're gonna do except that you goons will make the trip to 'Workoh' in the 'Angel 3's brig. Aw, ya didn't know that we had another sister ship beside mine and Yuri's, did ya? How do ya think that 'Lelouch', 'Sumaru', 'Marty Zigmar' and their crews got to 'Gysymeo' in the first place? I'll put 'Aizen' in command and it'll seem just like he's captured us but it'll really be the other way around, Viscious. Now- drop that katana and tell Gramps ('Ming') to release his prisoner." ordered Kei.

"Two Rukias? How in the Fxxx did ya manage to pull that one off, bitch?" snarled Viscious. Kei tossed a small box the size of an overnight bag at his feet.

"With this. Our replicators can make perfect duplicates of anything or anyone we choose. Now- do as I say, Viscious or I'll blast your sorry ass all the back to Fxxxing Mars!" commanded the redhead, a plasma rifle aimed directly at the cruel outlaw, her finger cold on the trigger. Viscious swore but dropped his katana and then nodded curtly to 'Ming' who stood aside while Ichigo and 'Cat' released 'Rukia' and carried her to a cot.

"Rukia, you'd better get your 'twin sister' ready to travel. We don't want her catching cold now, do we?" said Mar. Fifteen minutes later the entire gang had been manacled, shackled and stowed away in the 'Angel 3' brigs. Legato trilled 'Lelouch' at 'Basilisk' and asked him how much longer it would be before the ice roaders would be ready to return to 'Shimougou' and then hopefully home to Terra.

Cont in Ch 24a-Pt 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 24-Pt 2

Ch 24-Pt 2-Enjoy-K&K

"A dozen loads are left, Blue- two more for each of 'em. Another day perhaps?" trilled 'Lelouch'.

"OK pal but tell 'em to really step on it, Loochee. The Boss wants to split soon. Legato out." trilled the BetaZoid pilot. Then he answered another trill. "Yeah? Legato here. Oro? You sure about that, Revy? OK. You and 'Neko' (a shapeshifting human female cat/trill a la 'Deep Space 9'. She was Jon Harlock's navigator on the 'Botany Bay 2') sit tight for now. I'll send a couple of patrols. Legato out.' he trilled and tapped Kei's shoulder.

"Boss? The rig boys are driving into an ambush at the mouth of the 'Tomoko' where it meets the 'Fujitsuki'. Revy and 'Neko' overheard the Ranee and Aizen's pal Gin Ichimaru. The Ranee is covering the cliffs on either side while Gin is blocking the 'Tomoko' delta." said Blue. Kei pondered a moment and then she snapped her fingers.

END of Ch 24. Ch 25 coming soon. R/R/S away and Kami bless you all. SYS and SFN. Ja mata and have a super weekend. Toodles-K&K

Cont in Ch 24a-Pt 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 20 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 ... LastLast