+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW) Ch 24-Pt 3

Here's Ch 24-Pt 3-Enjoy-K&K

Continuation of Chapter 24 of Angel Wings:-

"Got it! Send 'Ivy' (Ivanhoe) and his team to surround the Ranee's troops. The 'Knight Patrol' can get in behind 'em from the escarpments and send 'Dog Boy' (InuYasha) and his gang to outfland Gin's goons. Have Ryuuk and Light take a few Ninjas and back up Revy and 'Kitty Cat' ('Neko'). They'll be the reserve unit in front of the rigs. That way we'll have all the ambushers in a crossfire from both sides of the river as well as in the front and rear of the convoy. (She pursed her lips in thought) Blue? Who's hauling oro? (Legato showed Kei his PDO with 'Lelouch's cargo vidmanifest screen) Have Rick take the lead and tell Revy to have her reserve units release Rick's cargo. Better warn the mutt (InuYasha) and 'Wolfie Boy' (Kouga) to give those critters (Rick's cargo of 'jacarondas') a wide berth. They'll scatter Gin's ambush brigades and those bloody things should raise some merry Hell with any of the Ranee's leftover stragglers. Have Ryuuk keep the herd from wandering too far off and once we've got Gin, Joan (the Ranee) and their playmates under control Kome can 'beam' those big cats back onto Rick's truck. You see to that Blue while I get everybody else back to the ice caverns. By the way- did 'LooChee' tell ya how many more trips before our ice guys would be finished so we can split this mad scene? (Legato told her and the Boss did a speedy calculation on her wristchromo unit) OK, that's cutting it a bit fine but ashita ban (tomorrow night) is the latest for us to clear the 'gravity well' and get on our way. Legato, I am leaving you behind to deal with these vermin. I'm taking Viscious and his pals back to the caverns. Sing out when you squash this ambush and we'll 'beam' you, your troops and your prisoners over to the 'Angel 3' where yoy will take command and prep the ship for an imminent liftoff. We'll pack up and meet you there as soon as the ice warriors are done. Any questions? Nai? Then good luck and ja mata (see ya later), tomo mine." Said Kei finishing her orders and gathering up her bands of fighters and their prisoners together. "KR? (Keitarou Riff was Kei's godson) Lock onto my signal and our 'pattern enhancers' (used to confine a 'beaming' area) and 'beam' up everything and everyone within that area. Got that?" trilled the Boss.

"You got it, Auntie. Hold onto your shorts 'cause here we go!" trilled KR and instantly Kei, her troops and her prisoners materialized in the central ice cavern. Rick's 'jacarondas' turned the tide of battle and soon Revy, 'Neko' and all the rest of their rescue patrols along with the would be ambushers were all safely aboard the 'Angel 3' with Legato Bluesummers who wasted no time in prepping the ship for a fast getaway. Next morning the shuttles transported Kei's party and all their junk over to the 'Angel 3' leaving only Kei, Mar, Mugghi 2 and Jon Harlock aboard the 'Raphael' to make sure the ice roaders got back safely to the 'Angel 3' with their rigs.

"Curses! Foiled by a herd of Fxxxing 'jacahondas'!" cried the Ranee.

"It is 'jacarondas', you stupid woman." Corrected 'Ming'.

"Do us all a favour the pair of ya and shut the Fxxx up!" yelled Gin Ichimaru.

"Quiet down in there or I'll turn on the 'neuron' jets dammit!" growled Revy Roberts.

Meanwhile on the planet's surface the last six loads bound for 'Basilisk' had left Sumaru's yards at the 'Fujitsuki Ocean' base.

By virtue of his 'jacarondas' heroic victory Rick had been given the honour of leading the final convoy up the 'Tomoko River' followed by Eric, Bear, Alex, Drew and Hugh. "You are each hauling one of the six components of our latest Tachyion particle beam tracking system- 'Go-Ruden Aizu' ('Goldeneye'). Don't worry, you won't have to make a return trip back down here. As soon as you've offloaded all six components 'Lelouch' will trill the Boss lady and she'll have you and your antiques er I mean rigs 'beamed' aboard her 'Raphael' shuttle. The 'Raph' will take you and your junk over to the 'Angel 3' and then you'll lift off for 'Shimougou' where they'll try and find a way to get you guys back home. It's been er swell working with all of you so good luck me boyos and sayonara." Said their 'truck push' Suba Sumaru.

Rick peeled off at 161 kilometers per hour (over 100 miles per hour). The rest of them followed putting the pedal to the metal. A few hours later the six 'Go-Ruden Aizu' parts had been delivered to 'Basilisk' and 'Lelouch' had given the ice guys his thanks, said his farewells and now the six rigs were lined up inside a quadrangle surrounded by several 'pattern enhancers'. "Six to 'beam' up, Miss Angel. 'Lelouch' out." Trilled the young 'Basilisk' 'truck push'. The six ancient Terran antique transports shimmered, shook and vanished from sight.

Before they had completely dematerialized Hugh yelled to 'Lelouch' asking 'Who won? Who had made the most Fxxxing loads?' and 'Lelouch' shouted back the answer (You will all know that answer soon, I promise) Jon and Mugghi 2 were standing by when the trucks appeared inside the ice cavern beside the 'Raphael' and they quickly hustled the rigs and their operators up the ramp and onto the shuttle. Before they lifted off the six guys were speedily strapped into chairs for the takeoff. Mugghi 2 and Jon strapped each other into seats and Jon trilled the 'all clear' to the bridge.

Kei gave Mar the 'thumbs up' signal who wasted no time in lifting off for the 'Lovely Angel 3' and ten minutes later the blonde 'touched down' in Docking Bay North aboard the big ship. Kei yelled for all hands to get the Fxxx up to the rec room or somewhere safe and strap in while she was trilling Legato to commence the countdown. Jon and Mugghi 2 made sure the ice roaders were strapped into chairs, checked that everyone else was ready to go and then strapped themselves into place before they trilled A-OK to the bridge.

"How much 'window time' left, 'Cat' baby?" yelled the Boss.

"36 solar seconds, Boss!" cried 'Cat' Vincent.

"Continue the countdown, Reds?" yelled Legato, cupping his hands around Kei's ear to be heard over the roaring of the engines and the whining of the thrusters' afterburners.

"Fxxx the shimatta countdown, Blue! Lift off- now!" bellowed the redhead. Legato nodded and picked up his relay mike.

"Mar! Hit the main and the auxiliary thrusters! Gimme oroever (whatever) the jigoku (Hell) you've got, girl and don't spare the hyperdrives!" cried Legato and the huge ship rocketed upwards towards the howling tornado's very centre- the 'gravity well' itself!

"Our 'window' is dead ahead, Blue- twelve hundred hours! Don't overshoot it oroever the Hell ya do, man! We ain't gonna get no second chance, tomo!" screamed 'Cat' and the craft crashed forward and through the 'window' and into the core of the 'gravity well'.

"Brace yourselves! We gotta outrun that blasted shockwave! Engineering- I need Warp fifty or as close to it as ya can get us and I need it now!" trilled Legato and the ship's speed began to inch upwards- slowly at first and then faster and faster until finally it stopped- at Warp 49.7 and there it held as tense minutes went by. Then--

"It's OK, sir. We're outta range at alst. You'd better decrease our warp speed before we burn out the warp core, sir." Said 'Cat' who had been monitoring their scanners.

"Engineering? Well done. You may decrease our speed to warp twelve. Legato out." Trilled the tall pilot.

"Great job everyone. You can all unstrap now. Mar, set a course for home." Said Kei and the blonde nodded.

"Oro about Yuri?" she asked.

"Oro about Berringer, Love?" asked Jonathan Harlock grimly.

"Later. Our first and foremost duty is to get our guests to the safety of 'Shimougou' as quickly as possible. Then we'll go after Berringer and recover our ships and personnel." Trilled Kei.

"Don't you go a-worrying about us, Red Lady. We ain't in no Fxxxing hurry to get back home. You do whatever ya gotta do to get your folks away from that damned fruitcake. We're all pulling for ya and Alex is praying for ya, ma'am. Keep 'er cool. 'Polar Bear' Hugh out." Trilled Hugh who had been eavesdropping on the bridge trills' traffic.

Legato looked a question at the redhead. "You just heard the old 'Polar Bear', didn't ya? Change course for 'Workoh' and let's find that frigging 'Black jack Tunnel'! Berringer, here we come! Full speed ahead, Blue!" trilled Kei and everyone cheered.

"Yuri, we're coming Honey. Hold on." Breathed Mar.

"Buck up, 'Kitten', we're on our way." Whispered Rally 'Cat' Vincent.

END of Chapter 24 'Goodbye Gysymeo' or 'Ice Brigade Decision'. Ch 25 will be a bit of a surprise for some of you especially if you've never read my earlier ff 'Xmas with the Dirty Pair' or indeed do not know about the Lovely Angels' origins. 'Shack G' is Yuri's homeworld and 'Workoh' way out in the 'Omega Quadrant' is Kei's. Both live in 'Furool (Foo-Lon) City' on 'Shimougou' and their AD 2140 counterparts make their home on 'Shimougou's Western Territories in a place called 'Elenore City'. The ice roaders have finished on 'Gysymeo' and are helping with the mission to rescue Yuri and her tomos from John Berringer's evil clutches. Sounds like an old 1930s-1940s serial like Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers eh? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode. With that said I'll post Ch 25 as soon as I can hazu. R/R/S away and keep yer stick on the ice eh? SFN/SYS/JM and Kami bless you all. Toodles-K&K

Cont in Ch 25
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 25-Pt 1

Here's Ch 25-Pt 1 for ya to enjoy-K&K

ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK 'Lelouch', it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here like Thom Beers for the use of his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Rick, Eric, Alex and Bear. I took the liberty of naming the 3WA academy in Furool City on Shimougou after Mr Haruka Takachiho in honour of his creations- the Angels. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 25 without any further meandering, shall we? Here 'tis:-

CHAPTER 25

'Ice Road Shooters' or 'The 'Kitten' That Couldn't Be Tamed'

Kei had just reached her quarters and flopped down onto the sofa when her portal klaxon chimed insistently. Kei was wearing her fave green kimono emblazoned with red 'ryuu' (dragons) across its back and bearing the 'KO' monogram surmounted by an angel's halo on its left breast. She sighed wearily and called out "Come." The door swished aside to admit Hugh the 'Polar Bear', Bear, Eric, Alex the 'Minister of the Ice Roads', Drew and Rick- the Ice Road Brigade.

Hugh who had elected himself spokesperson stepped forward hat in hand. "Ma'am? We're here to help. Just tell us what you want us to do, Miss Reds." he said and the other five nodded in agreement. Kei looked them over with a critical aizu.

"OK. You guys can be part of Revy's reserve units. Better get in some shooting practice 'cause you're gonna need it. Our ranges are belowdecks on SubLevel Four. I'll get someone to show you the way. Hold on a second there. Alex? I thought you said you 'hated' guns? Have a change of heart, boyo?" asked the redhead.

"Ma'am, I reckon where the Almighty might just have welcomed some of this here firepower of yours at some of those old Biblical battles. Things might just have ended a whole lot differently if the fighters of truth back then had of had guns like these to use. So I guess I'll carry a 'gat' too, ma'am." replied Alex.

"OK then- get your asses down to the ranges and start practicing. Gomen er excuse me for a moment guys. (Kei touched her earring comlink to trill someone) 'Neko'? Kei here. Ya reading me? Ya are? Good. Report to my quarters immediately. I want ya to take our six ice roader guys down to SubFour's range room and let 'em get in some shooting practice. Alex needs a cannon and a Mark XIII should do him nicely so see to it. Kapish? Great. Kei out. (She ended her trill) 'Neko's gonna take ya down get you guys all set up. Ah, here she is now so good luck, me boyos." said the Boss and 'Neko' led her party to the lift.

"Many thanks, lovely lady." crooned Eric on his way out and the other mumbled their thanks too. 'Neko' led them to the lift and rode down with them. Then she keyed open a portal and led them into a vast dark room festooned with cobwebs and smelling to high heavens. Rick wrinkled his nose in disgust and Bear coughed.

"Sorry guys but the 'Angel 3' has not been used for quite some time. As a matter of fact this is the prototype patrol gunship that was used by the very first 'Lovely Angels' duo- Iris and Molly way back when- according to Mr Poporo and Mr Garner anyway. " 'CC'? Illumination onegai? (Instantly the room was filled with brilliant light) Arigatou tomo. You guys bring your cannons and ammo with Ya? (Everyone nodded and held up their weapons except Alex) That's fine. 'CC'? A Mark XIII ion cannon, 3 spare power packs, gunbelt, shoulder rig harness, holsters and ammo pouches onegai. (Like magic the requested items appeared out of thin air and deposited themselves on the shooting table. She picked up the cannon and handed it to Alex. Then she unholstered her own cannon and slapped in a power pack) Ya load it like that fellas. See? Now it's all ready to fire." said 'Kitty Cat' and Hugh looked at her.

"Where the Fxxx's the bolt and breech, ma'am?" he asked confusedly.

"There ain't none, tomo. The weapon's ionic energy is released from the power pack as soon as you pull the trigger- like this." said 'Neko' firing an energy bolt at a target fully 350 meters (over 1,000 yards or 3,000 feet) away and striking the bull (bull's eye) almost dead centre! Six pairs of aizu went wide and six mouths dropped open. 'Neko' frowned.

"Shit! The Fxxxing sights must be off again dammit! I'm off centre by two whole centimeters (less than an inch). I'll get Jon to take a look at it later." said an annoyed shapeshifter catwoman.

"How do you know when the clip is empty, Miss?" asked Eric. She pointed to the right side of the weapon where the breech normally was on a standard gun.

"By this gauge on the side. Green means full and red means empty. Each power pack hold approximately 6,000 bolts of energy so they last a Helluva long time. OK, let's see how good ya are, boyos. Everybody load up. We'll set the targets at 50 meters (150 yards or 450 feet) for now. 'CC'? Reset targets to 50 meters onegai. The Boss must have been the last one to use this range. She's the only one aboard who likes shooting at long targets." explained 'Neko' reholstering her sidearm.

"That is quite correct, Miss 'Neko'. I also had to reset them to 'stationary' mode for you guys. They had been in 'combat' mode. By the way- good shot, kiddo. Tough luck on the sights, girl. Good luck to you, gentlemen." said 'CC' after he had reset the targets.

"What the frigging Hell's this here 'combat' mode thing, Honey?" asked Rick. 'Neko' had her hand over the door's release panel preparatory to leaving. "Huh? Oh that's just when the targets are holographic. They move and shoot back at you- that's all, Rick. Ja ne er I mean see ya later, tomos. Good luck." replied the buccaneer and she left them to practice.

Hugh went first of course. After all he was a crack shot and never missed- ever or at least that's oro he told the other five guys anyway. His first bolt zanged into the ceiling. His next two struck both side walls. The fourth hit the floor twenty feet in front of him. His fifth knocked out a photo sensor (light fixture) while his sixth clipped the far bulkhead wall on its way to singeing Drew's hair. With his seventh shot the 'Polar Bear' finally hit the target- at its most extreme left edge an inch from the bottom of the target!

Bear hit his target four times out of seven tries. Rick never even threatened his. Drew hit twice out of seven attempts. Eric ringed his target's bull with five of his seven bolts while Alex hit the bull dead centre six out of his seven tries and the sole time he missed it was only by millimeter or so! The guy who had never used a firearm in his entire life was by far the very best shooter amongst them with Eric a close second.

"Very good, Alex. Very good indeed. You will all get better with practice, my tomos. Now- anyone care to try it again- in 'combat' mode?" teased a jovial 'CC' and was met with a resounding volley of "No thanks!" from all six truckers.

Eric finished wiping down his cannon and spoke. "Er, Mr 'CC'? Sir? Exactly what was Reds' er Miss O'Halloran's score in this er 'combat' mode?" he asked.

"Not too good- by her standards anyway. Out of one hundred possible points she only made 97.8, Eric. The Boss usually aces these things you know. I think maybe it was because the targets were only set back 350 meters instead of her customary five hundred meters (1,500 yards or 4,500 feet! Almost a mile!) that she usually uses. Good evening, gentlemen." said 'CC' and the 'ice road brigade' went upstairs to dinner with a newfound respect for their hosts and hostesses especially the red-headed Boss Lady.

They were still discussing this same subject over dinner when Rally "Cat' Vincent casually mentioned that Yuri had beaten the Boss- once- at 'combat' shooting. "Yeah, 'Cat' but that was only by a single point and only because the Boss accidentally shot Mr Garner at the end of her run!" argued Kome 'Pink Freak' Sawaguchi.

"Just how good are you, Miss 'Neko', Miss Angel and Miss 'Cat' here at this type of contest?" asked Drew.

"Us? Hell we've never scored higher than ninety, Drew. Nai. Wait a microsecond- Mar did get a 95 once, didn't she?" said Kome.

"Be careful, Hugh! You just spilt your java all over Rick!" said 'Cat' while she wiped up the spill for him and sponged off Rick.

"You OK, Rick?" asked Bear but Rick was mooney-aizued over a vision of beauty at another table.

"I'm in heaven, Bear, that I surely am." replied Rick who had not taken his aizu off of Revy Roberts since she had entered the dining hall and sat down.

"Down boy!" warned Hugh. "I've heard all about her. Mr Legato said that if you so much as lay a finger on her she'll bust your arm off and shove it up your Fxxxing ass! Steer clear of that one, pal." chuckled the 'Polar Bear'.

"That lad sure moves fast- like lightning! It's like he's everywhere at once. It's almost like there's more than one of him." observed Bear pointing at a blonde teenaged kid wearing a bright orange jumpsuit and a black headband surmounted by a metal plaque bearing a strange curlycue symbol.

Cont in Ch 25-Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 25-Part 2

Here is Ch 25-Part 2 for ya to enjoy-K&K

'Neko' grinned. "That's because there is more than one of him. That's our 'Naruto Uzzimakki'- the Ninja kid from the 'Village Hidden in the Leaves' and that is his 'shadow clone' jutsu (a ryu or fighting style or technique)." said 'Neko' taking a seat beside Alex.

"We are either in Wonderland, Fairyland or Oz!" whispered Bear to Eric.

"How long will it take us to reach this 'Workoh' place, Miss Angel? I understand that you are our navigator." asked Eric. Marlene Angel pursed her lips in thought before replying.

"Let's see now. 'Omega' (Quadrant) is a few hundred thousand lightyears away and we're using the 'Black jack Tunnel' so- we'll be there ashita er I mean tomorrow- around noon I'd say." replied the blonde offhandedly and six jaws dropped. "You guys keep forgetting that it's AD 2251 now not AD 2008, boys." she laughed and just then the Boss arrived with Legato Bluesummers in tow.

"Don't worry, Blondie. Mugghi's keeping her aizu peeled for 'Black Jack' and she should spot it within the hour. Then it'll be five more hours to 'Omega' before we move on to 'Workoh' and Berringer." advised Blue. He whispered into Kei's ear as he slid her chair towards the table. "You er do know that we are walking right into a trap in all likelihood, don't ya?" he breathed and she nodded.

"Yeah but if we don't Johnny's sure to smell a rat don't ya think?" she whispered back. Meanwhile halfway across the known universe and orbiting a tiny asteroid called 'Zygon' the 'Starfleet Command' science vessel the 'USS Stargazer' under the able command of Captain Toro Zulu was in limbo.

"I still can't believe that 'Galactic Command' just up and 'gave' us one of their brand new prototype 'cloaking' units, sir." said Space Technician Second Class 'Blackfire of Tamaran' doubtfully.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, Tech. Just install the damned thing." replied her captain.

"Didn't you ever hear the one about 'Greeks bearing gifts', sir?" suggested Ensign LaLarue Lathrop, a water controller from the spice planet of 'Dune'. She was going to use her technical and/or magical skills to transform an arid desert world into a lush verdant and arable one. The place in question was one of 'Kalufrax's many moons and it was named 'Gasaraki' however it was still a few hundred lightyears further on from them.

"Children! My orders are quite clear. Install 'Shadow Shield' (the new 'cloaking' device) and then we are to 'cloak' ourselves and land on the dark side of 'Workoh' where we are to sit and await further orders so get on with your job, Black." commanded an exasperated Zulu.

"Hasn't that Nyssa found 'Black Jack' for us yet?" complained Lt Commander 'Nabuca' (another guy from 'Dune') who was Zulu's ecec and science officer. The young 'Trakken' navigator of the hour chose that particular moment to storm onto the bridge. She was as mad as Hell!

"Ooh!! That shimatta (damned) thing! It fluctuates all over the frigging place, sir! I need a space tech to help me, Captain. I need Suba (Subaltern) Rogers, cap! If I can just pinpoint the tunnel's movements Ellen could lock us onto its coordinates, I know she could, sir." pleaded Nyssa. Zulu shrugged his shoulders resignedly and nodded.

"OK. Do it, Ensign. Tell the suba that I said for you to use her for this star mapping project and it's a direct order from me. Dismissed." he replied and Nyssa saluted him before departing for the turbolift. Soon (with Ellen Rogers' capable assistance) 'Stargazer' entered into 'Omegan' space after passing through 'Black Jack Tunnel' and had emerged near their destination where they had 'cloaked' before landing on the dark side of 'Workoh' where they had settled down to wait- and wait- and wait.

On the 'light' side of 'Workoh' the 'Lovely Angels 1 and 2' had joined 'Starcrusher' on the surface. Yuri, 'Kitten', Kiva and Treanna along with most of Luthor and Orochimaru's prisoners had been 'beamed over' to Berringer's starship. Suddenly Yuri's cell portal shot open and oro looked like a sack of bruised and bleeding tomatoes was tossed inside to slam down onto the Kelvinite deck.

"OW! Fxxx! That hurt, you mother!" croaked the crumpled form.

Yuri was horrified- she recognized that voice! " 'Kitten'? Is that you? Oh my Kami in heaven! Oro the Hell have they done to you?" cried Yuri and she laid the 'Blonde Bomber' down on the bunk. Then she noticed that Mae's 3WA sweats and sneakers were gone leaving a stockinged 'Kitten' in only a tattered and bloody brassiere and raggedy cut up bikini briefs which barely covered and concaled the Terran bounty hunter's dignity. Yuri was furious. "Who did this to you, 'Kitten' and why? I'll kill 'em all God dammit to Hell!" swore the irate Angel.

"Orochimaru's lackey (Komica) thought that I knew where the Boss was hiding out. I told the Fxxxer I didn't know but he said I was holding out on him and proceeded to question me about it again and again and again. But Yuri- he never so much as laid one fingertip on me! He didn't touch me once- physically anyway! Instead the fiend used his 'blood' jutsu on me. He said it allowed him to control the 'chakra' ('qui' or 'ki' energy) within my bloodstream. He caused the blood within me to burst right up and through my skin wherever he liked and Yuri it hurt like the nine levels of Hell! OUCH!! Dammit ma'am! It still hurts like the aoishi (blue) blazes! But I didn't tell Komica a God damned thing, ma'am, that I did not! OW!! Not so hard, Commander! Please!" sobbed Minnie Mae Hopkins.

Yuri tried to sponge off as much dried blood as she could and even though 'Kitten' put on a brave face and bit her lip Yuri could see that the poor kid was still in excruciating agony and severe pain and she hadn't a shimatta thing to give her for it either! The cell door popped open and Shade walked in. "Don't you ever frigging knock, Shady?" growled Yuri and she tossed a sheet across 'Kitten' eliciting yet another whimper of pain from here. Shade took one look and his jaw dropped. Then he went as white as a 'yuyu' (ghost).

"D-d-did- did Sapphy (Star Sapphire) do that to the poor kid? I am really sorry about this, ma'am! I never thought I mean Star really felt that Lex (Luthor) was not treating you guys right and--" stammered Shade. Yuri managed a wan half smile while 'Kitten' grimaced in pain. "It's OK, Shady. Star did not do any of this to her- Komica did it all. Oro the Hell did ya want anyway?" asked Yuri.

"Mr Berringer would like to see you, Miss Donovan. If you will please follow me--" began Shade politely.

"NAI! NO! Not on your Fxxxing life! Not until Lt Hopkins receives proper medical treatment and not until we've both had a bath and been given fresh 'fuku' (clothing)! Then after that I 'might' consider visiting that odious toad! You tell Johnny Boy that, Shady me old boyo! Now get out!" roared Yuri shoving the poor guy out the door and slamming it shut (locked) behind him. Then she realized oro she'd just done- blown probably her only chance of getting herself and 'Kitten' out of there! Mae finally managed a wan smile.

"Thanks ma'am but you just blew a jim dandy chance for us to escape, stupid." giggled the Terran girl until she started bleeding again.

"Courage, Honey. I know that the Boss is coming after us. I just know that Kei's coming. I know she is." soothed Yuri.

"Of course she is, Donovan. Why in the great dark cosmos do you think that you're here? I must apologize for Mr Komica's mistreatment of poor Miss Hopkins. He will be severely disciplined for this as will Orochimaru and Luthor. Forgive me but isn't Miss Hopkins a mere ensign? You must have made a mistake just now. You called her a lieutenant, my dear commander." said an oily voice from the doorway behind them.

"I promoted her God dammit! You got a problem with that or something, Orochim--" yelled Yuri whirling about to face-- John Berringer himself!

END of Ch 25. Ch 26 soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how we'll do at the Gate? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K

Cont in Ch 26

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Wow, the story is awesome! Thanks for sharing it, keimanzero!^_^
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

Thanks

Unhappy Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(What Has Happened to Our CN's AS anime on Saturdays?

Calling all anime fans worldwide:-
    Seems to me hke CN’s AS has forgotten its roots from long ago- anime. Anyone recall the very first two shows on AS way back when? ‘Outlaw Star’ and ‘Cowboy Bebop’- both animes. Another anime ‘Sailor Moon’ was originally run at 3 PM ET followed by ‘Dot/Hack/Sign’ yet another anime.
    Now take a gander at the Saturday evening (which is our sole anime night now) crap we’ve been handed. OK- Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist are great but where are ‘Shin Chan’, ‘Death Note’, ‘Ghost in the Shefl’, ‘Blood+’, ‘Trinity Blood’, ‘Bebop’, ‘Outlaw Star’, ‘Trigun’ as well as ‘Code Geass’ and ‘Moibito’ and the rest of our animes? The first two air at 11 PM and 11:30 PM (all times ET) while the last two air at 5 AM and 5:30 AM!- the ‘anime graveyard’! And the rest? Gone! What did we get in their places?
    ‘Metalacalypse’ (sheesh!), Venture Bros (yuck), Assy McGee (inane idiocy), 12 Oz Mouse (The only good thing about this one is the Nine Inch Nails music theme), Family Guy and its bookend partner American Dad (Can ya believe Fox airs this crapola when kids are still up?), The Oblongs (stupidity reigns supreme), The Squidbillies (Unbelieveable garbage eh?), OK- Aqua Teen Hunger Force was good- the first 50 times they shoved it down our throats and now- it’s passe and blahl), Tim and Eric’s Awesome Show (What Es so awesome about two retarded gays (from Tom Goes to the Mayor) trying to do comedy and figuring the best way is to just use endless profanity?), well- there’s more but you true blue red-blooded anime fans out there in Animeland get the picture- right? Whatever comedy ‘cartoons’ (not anime mind yal) AS wants to shove up our asses! I’m mad as Hell and I am starting some polls to find out what true AS fans (AS was created for us anime folks if ya remember) want and I am hereby registering my complaint with AS, CN and the production staffs at CN itselt Why have you lied to us true blue AS anime fans? You promised us that Sundays would be the ‘only’ day for comedy cartoon junk and that was fine with us. We still had M-F and Saturdays for anime. Even when you stole M-F AS for comedy we understood and were content (albeit grudgingly) with Saturdays for anime on AS. Now all we have left Sats is Bleach and FMA. Arigatou Kami that Naruto is Toonami not AS or we’d lose that too like we lost lnuYasha and Rurouni Kenshin! Then you announced Trigun was coming back. Another tardiddle as WC Fields would say. You promised us ‘better’ programming and what do we have for the most part- pornographic garbage which I am surprised gets past a censor board who gave an over 17 warning to Pee Wee’s Playhouse for kami’s sake!
    Attention out there in Animeland! If you feel the same way The Keiman does- that you have been betrayed and shafted by CN and AS go to these sites and vote in the polls:-
    ‘Are you satisfied with the new Adult Swim format of constant comedy cartooning and very very little anime? Suggest your own lineups to AS too. Here’s mine. Saturday only anime is OK with me so long as the schedule begins at 11 PM and goes to 2 AM. Then at 2 AM they could show this mindless comedy cartoon dribble instead of putting quality anime like CG and Moribito on at 5 in the morning. Here tis:11 PM Bleach
    11:30 PM Full Metal Alchemist
    12 M Death Note
    12:30 AM lnuYasha
    1 AM Code Geass and when CG ends its run soon replace it with Trigun or Bebop
    1:30AM Moribito
    Toonami could dump Ben 10 at 10 PM and Samurai jack at 10:30 PM Sats and replace ‘em with other anime like Bebop or Trigun or IY. In the meantime be advised that ComcastOnDemand!CuttingEdgelAdultSwimlAction is featuring Big 0, Death Note, Code Geass,
    lnuYasha, Ghost/Shell and Samurai Ohamploo eppys. 000/FreeMovies/IFO has Speedgrapher and Hellgirl eppys. COD/Kids/CartoonNetwork/Action has Naruto eppys. ON airs Naruto weeknights at 10 or 10:30 PM as well, SciFi airs Animonday Monday nights at 11 PM to 1 AM and currently features double eppys of Guren Lagann and Now and Then, Here and There. Starz Encore Action sometimes airs anime like Black Lagoon as well so check for times. The TV Guide book is useless so use the onscreen guides or Comcast website or TVGuide website for assistance. Until AS finally comes to their senses I guess we will have to be content with these small pittances of aour beloved anime. Go to COD and look around, There is anime galore- you just gotta look for it folks. sometimes wonder whatever happened to that AIl Anim& network ON promised us so very long ago? And (sigh) do not think we will be seeing my Lovely Angels Kei and Yuri on ShowtimeBeyond anytime soon either, Luckily most of us Angel-a-holics have all of the videos for the gals three tv series (two dubbed and one only subbed), three films and their short (fifteen seconds) debut on Crusher Joe the Movi& The Keiman can (of course) help you to locate any hard to find anime videos on either VHS or DVD but for BlueRay Discs sorry youre on your own there.
    Feel free to contact me about these ongoing anime problems. I welcome your suggestions and grievances. So its Sayonara for now/See ye soonlJa Mata/Kami bless you all and power be to our true blue red-blooded anime fans everywhere- both in the States and abroad as well. The time is now to stand up and be counted my tomo& Toodles for now-K&K
    PS- Those polls are at anirne-a-holics, Animeaholicsl, animeonline.net and at animeontv Sorry for not mentioning them earlier. Onegai er please vote, Lets not allow AS and ON to get away with this nonsense any more. TTFN-K&K:smileymad:
    PS2- My URLs have been disallowed but all you anime fans out there know where to find The Keiman eh? Vote my tomos before its too late-K&K:robotmad:

Original post from adultswim.com

Poll: Are you satisfied with the new AS format of constant comedy cartoons and very very little anime?' Yes or No.

Just posted Ch 26 here and at ff.net for Angel Wings. See chapter title list on my profile page here and at ff.net under keimanandkei. Ch 27 soon. Toodles-K&K
    Last edited by keimanzero; Sep 29, 2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Added more recent info to message

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Wow this story is long, im still reading it, and im not very far *cries* I should be farther but im behind! well you keep it up! Ill catch up to you sooner or later. I'm just very busy, with all my work and school and stuff, it all is catching up to me! and it wont go away, Well where does the book end or is it on going?
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    Wow this story is long, im still reading it, and im not very far *cries* I should be farther but im behind! well you keep it up! Ill catch up to you sooner or later. I'm just very busy, with all my work and school and stuff, it all is catching up to me! and it wont go away, Well where does the book end or is it on going?
    Which one- Xmas or Angel Wings? Xmas has ended at 184 chappies while AW is ongoing- currently at 25 chappies. By the way a big domo arigatou to highteckdudu for joining anime-a-holics over on eons. Hope all is going well at school? Our current crunch here in Eastern PA is lack of quality anime on tv. CN's Adult Swim has cut out all but Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist on its Saturday run and the only other animes are Code Geass and Moribito early in the AM with Naruto going to subs on Sat's soon to be defunct Toonami at 9PM ET. Sci Fi just ended Now and Then, Here and There at 13 eppys leaving only Gurren Lagann and whatever else Animondays will bring. Black Lagoon runs at unKamily hours on Starz2 and other than ComcastOnDemand and what I have at home on VHS/DVD that is it my tomos. Anyone else from here at ANOL joined either of my clubs? If so a big thank ya to you too. If not well- join. Sign the petitions going around or anime will be lost forever on tv! Let's start a poll here and now- Do you think anime fans are being treated fairly by the tv stations? My answer is jigoku- NO! Let your voices be heard my tomos watashi before it's too late eh? SFN etc. and arigatou once again. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction(AW)-Ch 26-Part 1

Here's Ch 26-Pt 1 so enjoy- K&K

DISCLAIMER: OK Blackfire of Tamaran, it's all yours! First, thank you to Mr. T for the use of his Angels. Arigatou a lot to everyone else who is letting us use their creations and a special thanks to Hugh, Rick, Bear, Eric, Drew and Alex the ice road warriors and their producer/narrator Thom Beers. How was that, Yuri? Great! Oh yes it was, Kei! Well, we left ya all up in the air last time around so let's get to Ch 26 w/o further preamble:-

Chapter 26

'A Nefarious Plot' or 'Aizu (Eyes) In the Shadows'

"Shade! Sapphy! Get Slade down here quick! He's a doctor of some kind, ain't he? Tell Luthor, Komica and Orochimaru I wanna see them in my 'office' (the ready room of the 'Starcrusher') in five minutes! Again my dear I must apologize for your harsh treatments. Ah Slade. Good. See to Miss Hopkins if you will please? She er seems to have been injured. Star? After Slade has dressed her wounds get her and Miss Donovan cleaned up and into some fresh clothing. (John's hand was on the door's release panel when he turned back to face Yuri and 'Kitten' only now his face was as dark as thunder) You, Shade and Slade will then escort them both upstairs to my office. A ship called the 'Lovely Angel 3' has just been spotted. Donovan, how many Kami shimatta 'Angel' crafts does your 3WA have anyway? No matter- it just means that the 'red bitch' will be here all the sooner and we can make the exchange a little sooner than I'd planned to make it." said Berringer.

"Oro exchange is that, Johnny?" demanded Yuri. He grinned evilly at the Wing Commander.

"Why- yours my dear child. You for O'Halloran of course and evryone else goes free too. You can even have back your 'Angels 1 and 2' into the bargain." he replied.

"Kei will not agree to that, you dodobrain and I sure as Hell won't either!" cried Yuri.

"Then Komica gets his little 'playmate' back again, bitch!" he bellowed backhanding Yuri into the wall.

"Get 'em ready and bring their asses upstairs danmmit!" he snarled and stomped off.

"He won't keep his word you know don't you?" said Star Sapphire and Yuri glared at her. Slade was already tending to Mae's wounds.

"I can bandage her stomach and abdomen without having to completely take off her underbriefs but I will have to take off her brassiere to bandage up her breasts- OK?" said Slade and Yuri nodded abstractedly. Star helped him and before long 'Kitten' was swathed in gauze and looked like an ancient Terran Egyptian mummy. Slade and Shady waited out in the corridor while Yuri and Star took off Mae's tattered undergarments and carefully gave her a sponge bath. Then Yuri had a quick shower. Afterwards they were both given fresh underthings, polo shirts, ski pants, socks, sneakers and warm jackets. Finally the duo were forcebeam cuffed and taken up to Johnny's 'office' which was his ship's ready room where Lex Luthor, Orochimaru and Komica had just had the riot act read to them and were still smarting from Berringer's chidings.

Another mysterious figure sta in the shadows at the far end of John's long oval conference table. With a glance at Lex and his two cohorts- "Leave us." commanded Berringer. Lex, Shade, Orochimaru and Komica left. Star Sapphire and Slade Wilson arose to follow when- The two of you will please remain." said the gang leader and they dropped into chairs on either side of their charges at the table. "I have brought along an old tomo to see you, Miss Donovan. Say hello to your kawaii lady tomo, my friend." said a grinning John Berringer.

"A pleasure to see you again, Lt Donovan and you as well, Ensign Hopkins." intoned the shadowy spectre. He rose to his feet and stepped into the light. Yuri gasped and stammered.

"I- I d- don't Fxxxing believe it! It c-can't be, can it? 'Black Ghost'? Here? Is it really you? Really and truly? (He nodded and Yuri got surly) Oro sewer or cesspool did ya find him in, Johnny? We thought for sure that he'd been killed at 'Seto Kaiba' trying to escape! Oro's he doing here, Johnny? (Yuri turned her aoishi aizu the colour of ice in a poilar dawn on the 'ghost') And 'BG'? It's now Wing Commander and not Lt. and it's Lt not Ensign anymore for Mae. So- oro the Hell 'are' you doing here?" she demanded angrily.

"It's more than just revenge, Mr Berringer, isn't it?" asked Kitten softly.

"Of course it is, my dear. Did you really think that John would take on this great a risk for the sole purpose of avenging his brother's death and that of poor Joey Moto? I think not. Remember this little toy of mine? I beg your pardon. It was Dr Q's plaything, was it not, my dear? (He indicated a small metal box roughly the size and shape of an ancient Terran microwave oven sitting on the table in front of him and all of a sudden Yuri Donovan was extremely terrified!) Yes, it was his brainchild but I have kicked it up a notch or two since I er borrowed it from the good doctor. I have created two others exactly like this one, clones if you will. I have installed them in your ship (Angel 1) and in that shimatta Hellcat's ship (Angel 2). When she arrives here to rescue you and Blondie (Mae) over there I will install this one in the Angel 3 thus enabling John and I to have complete control over all three Angel ships and even more importantly complete control over all three of the--" snickered the Black Ghost.

"The 'God Guns' on them. Christ! You two morons really are bonkers, aren't you! Have you totally taken leave of your senses, Johnny Boy? Those sonic cannons of ours can rearrange worlds! Any one of 'em is fully capable of destroying the entire frigging universe for Christ's sake!" cried Yuri.

"Knock off the hysterics and calm down, Miss Donovan. I do not repeat do not intend to actually 'use' the damned things. Nai, I just want everyone to 'think' I'm going to use them, that's all. Why you ask? A simple case of supply versus demand. I will demand and the 'UG', 'GC', 'Starfleet Command', the 'ISSP', the 'Earth Alliance' and the 3WA will either supply me with oroever the Fxxxing jigoku (Hell) I want- or else." explained Berringer.

"Blackmail and extortion eh? Deep down, Johnny, you are just a plain ordinary thief after all, ain't ya? At least your brother Max and your tomo Joey Moto did oro they did for more than just credits (universal currency- money) but you- all you are deep down is merely a cheap penny-ante run of the mill- crook. Max and Joey would be ashamed of you, John." said Yuri quietly. John bristled with anger.

"I am an exceptional thief and since I have just moved up to kidnapping, Miss Donovan, you should be more Fxxxing polite!" he bellowed.

"And you really think that this plan of yours will work eh? (John nodded) Despite that fact that for you to pull it off you will have to return our ships and us to the 3WA and despite the fact that me and Mae here know all about your mad schemes? You truly are a headcase, Johnny." laughed Yuri. Jon got very angry this time almost to the point of pure rage.

Cont in Ch 26-Part 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 ... LastLast