+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 29 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Pair Fanfiction

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction=Announcement of Sorts

Folks I just emailed management here again about this Profile mess. In the meantime I have posted my entire Profile/Bio from ff.net here and I have ULd 15 pix to my album 'Angels & Tomos' here even if I cannot open 'Profiles' here yet. Mama has saved an entire copy of all of my Profile postings since Day 1 so whenever we gwt to open our Profiles again I'll be ready!

I am about to post Chapter 35 of Angel Wings at ff.net and then here. Any critiques are welcome or reviews or suggestions for that matter. I have poted Ch 34 here, at ff.net and at my ew blog animeforfanatics at blogspot.com

I blog at today.com (doyouloveanime) and at opensalon.com (Keiman's Anime Blog) besides eons.com (anime-a-holics) and at YG (Animeaholics1) so check them out and lemme know how ya like 'em eh?

MySpace.com is virus prone so I quit after two or three posts there. Still have 750 pix ther if you're brave enough to go there.

TRIOND.com blog site HATES anime and kept finding so many excuses not to publish my blogs that I finally said Sayonara to that bunch of cartoon loving misfits.

My brother Bobby has found a few anime lovers at his motorcyle riders club of America clubsite. HellGirl and Witchblade are the faves there it seems.

Well as Shin Chan Nohara says it is 'time to go' and so like 'CC' says 'I'm gone good buddy. Bye bye.' The Keiman is outta here!

I changed my mail address. Now it's [email protected] so feel free to share it around the anime community. I welcome new membrs and new blog readers too.-K&K
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-AW Ch 35- Part 1

KW gang- I just posted my rather lengthy Proflile in messages and posted 15 pix in 'Angels & Tomos' album here. That will have to do until the admins here get the Profiles fixed. Here is Ch 35- Part 1 of AW. Enjoy. Toodles-K&K

ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK Kira, it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here like Thom Beers for the use of his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Rick, Eric, Alex and Bear. I took the liberty of naming the 3WA academy in Furool City on Shimougou after Mr Haruka Takachiho in honour of his creations- the Angels. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 35 without any further meandering, shall we? Ensign Oranamia (Nami) Richards, P.N.O.- Permanent Navigational Officer? How the Hell'd that happen? Where's the next port o' call? Who is this Dr Sally Mimoru? Who's Kira you say? Read on tomos all--

CHAPTER 35

'The Scarecrow of Jakotsu' or 'Sally Tells the Truth'

Kira kept screaming and screaming and she just would not shut up so- Kei belted her. The kid sagged into the tro-con's arms just as a pounding began on the door.

"Two to beam up, Mugghi! Get us the Fxxx outta here and make it stat! Energize now, Furball!" trilled Kei and a few short nanoseconds later Kei gently laid the unconscious Kira Gordon on a bunk in Sally's suite. Sally stood there transfixed until Kei shook her roughly by the shoulder. "Take care of the kid, Doc. I gotta get us outta here!" said Kei.

"Brace for liftoff. Thrusters to maximum, Mugghi. Engage." said the Boss while she dropped into her pilot's seat and strapped in. Five minutes later she set the 'Raphael' on 'George' and went back to Sally and Kira. Sally had removed Kira's bloody school uniform, shoes and stockings and had thrown a quilt over the unconscious schoolgirl. (When Kei hits she hits hard no matter who ya are!) She had used the first aid kit and had patched up Kira's bleeding nose and jaw. She used plenty of 'Kolacydyl' and 'Synthenol' (like 'Hydrogen Peroxide' and 'Alcohol' on Terra) to stave off infection. Then she wet a cloth with 'Bacteryl' (a pain killer) and sponged off the poor kid's face with it. Next she sponged her down with cool water and laid a cool cloth on her forehead. Then she rounded on Kei.

"Ya got any ice? Why did you have to deck the poor kid, Kei?" admonished Sally Mimoru angrily.

"Ice Holo Pack. Cold." commanded the redhead and handed Sally an ice holo pack a few seconds later. "I thought I told ya once. Just ask the replicator for whatever the Hell ya need, Sally. Gomen (Sorry) I had to hit her but she was screaming down the house. Excuse me. Mugghi? Relay Anton (Gustav) and tell him to send a field unit to 'Klaes 4' and arrest the headmaster at 'Jakotsu Academy'- stat. His name is Simon Christopher Crow. Why? Tell him he's 'Hellfire' the 'Scarecrow', that's why, Furball! Tell Anton that Dr Sally Mimoru and Kira Gordon are both with us and I'm gonna stash 'em someplace safe. Where? I won't say where over a non-secure link. I'll contact him in a few days. (Kei gave the rep machine a few orders and handed Sally a pair of green and white pajamas for Kira) Here ya go, Sally. Can't have the kid catching cold now, can we?" said the Boss.

"Thanks. By the way just where the Hell is this 'safe place' we're going?" asked the scientist suspiciously.

"A ski lodge in the Girol Mountains on 'Shimougou' that I used awhile back. That's where I found my 'KR' a couple of years ago. OK, the ship's on 'George' so we can take it easy for a few days. Ya want some food? (Sally nodded while she zipped up Kira's pajamas) Mind if we eat on the bridge? (Sally smiled and shook her head) C'mon then and we'll let the kid sleep. I'll rep us up something good." said Kei. She and Sally went forward to the bridge and had a scrumptious meal.

"Who's 'KR'?" asked Sally, her mouth full of Chateaubriand.

"My godson. I saved his life when he was just a baby a year ago or so. He's on the 3WA force now and the 'Avenging Angels' is his team's code name. Mine and Yuri's is 'Lovely Angel'." replied Kei and she took a healthy swig of whiskey. Kei was still wearing her 'JA' school uniform togs while Sally had changed back into one of Kei's snazzy new 'Marshall' uniforms and sandals. The ash blonde stared open-mouthed at the taller redhead.

"Excuse me, Boss but from what you just said, isn't 'KR' only two years old now? So how the Sam Hell's he a 3WA operative already? I know you guys start them young but isn't two a little ridiculous?" she asked. Kei grinned and lit up a cheroot.

"He's from our future, Doc. Ironic though it may seem Keitarou, Keitarou Riff is 'KR's full name, is actually older than me and Yuri, my exec! It is a bit complicated but hey ain't quantum mechanics your field of expertise? (Sally was eating her delicious repped chocolate mousse and nodded) Well then, get this, kiddo. I dunno how much information the 'brass hats' released to the holovid papes (23rd Century newspapers) folks but my AD 2140 counterpart who is or was also named Kei and was also a 3WA tro-con accidentally blew a frigging hole in the Universe rupturing the delicate space/time continuum back in the 22nd Century and ever since then we've been trying to plug up the leak. People and things have been coming and going so much it's been like an ancient Terran Grand Central Station or Gare du Nord on my ships. 'KR' and Annie Hathaway, his partner came through and they're still here." explained Kei and she poured out java for them both.

"Annie Hathaway? Ella's little girl? She's only three for God's sake!" yelped Sally and she just about tipped over the trays when she jumped up.

"Not in AD 2268 she ain't. She's all grown up and she's 'KR's partner in the 'Avenging Angels'. They're accomplished pilots and they both pilot 'time ships' which ain't been invented yet. I'm their commander they tell me but by then I'm ancient! I'm almost forty! Ya know oro (what) they got me doing now? Running the 'Takachiho Academy'. Now you answer something for me, Doc. Oro (What) the Hell do you and pigtails back there (Kira) know that makes the pair of ya so Fxxxing damned important to Johnny Berringer and his misfit army of psycho weirdos?" demanded Kei. Sally shook her head and grinned.

"Sorry, ma'am but that is strictly classified information. Need to know basis at the highest level stuff. Only high echelon top level personnel have the kind of clout and security clearances needed for me to tell them that kind of information, Honey. A 'Red Card' carrier for example." replied Sally, pouring a glass of Chianti for herself.

"Ya mean something like this one here?" said the tall redhead nonchalantly flashing her 'Red/White/Aoishi (Blue)' 3WA/'UG' holovid ID at her.

"What the Hell! YOU have a 'Red/White/Blue' card? But they're only issued by the supreme commander- 'God Himself'!" yelled the startled researcher as she read and then re-read the austere signature on Kei's ID holovid- Vittorio Francisco Xavier Galadriel!

"So ya can consider this a direct order from me, Acting Ensign Sally Mimoru. I hereby command and order you to tell me oro (what) the Fxxxing Hell your research is really all about! I am waiting, Doctor." fumed an angry Kei.

"You didn't buy the 'Mookie the Chameleon' story?" sighed Sally and Kei shook her head.

"Not for a minute, Blondie. Oro (What) is your game and tell me the truth this time, Ensign!" replied Kei.

She swallowed her wine and poured herself another. Taking a sip she began. "Kira and I have discovered a way to open a time and space portal to an exact location at a precise date and an exact time. We have invented a device to control these actions which we call a 'time sight' but it is still in its very early stages of development, ma'am. We have yet to test it, Kei so it's too damned dangerous to use yet." explained the worried scientist.

"So that's how Johnny Boy was gonna blackmail the Universe into making him its imperial ruler. More like an intergalactic travel agent he'd be but he'd charge plenty for the service and anybody who crossed him= (Kei made a face) Can you imagine Robin Hood and his merrie men loose in modern day Los Angeles? Attila the Hun in 'Moravian City' in the 23rd Century? On Mars? Jack the Ripper on 'Gunsmoke' in the 22nd? The list of possibilities is endless! And they call us the 'Dirty Pair'! (Kei hates that nickname by the way as does Yuri, Marlene Angel and Kome Sawaguchi). We ain't done half as much damage as they'd do in different time eras and on different worlds! And John's cronies are scattered out there somewhere as well! Mugghi, take us directly to that safe house I told ya about. Oro (What)? Nai (No), forget about 'Gallifrey'. Oro (What)? Nai (No), do not relay where we are going to anyone especially the vacuumhead! That damned loudmouthed minx would blab it t everyone and Kami (God) help us all if Starfire ever found out! She's the biggest blabbermouth in the Cosmoses! Yeah, change course immediately, like now, Furball!" trilled Kei.

Cont in Ch 35- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-AW Ch 35- Part 2

Here is AW Ch 35 Part 2 for ya. Toodles-K&K

She poured out another tumbler o her 'golden elixir' and faced Sally. "This 'time sight' of yours and Kira's- ya got a prototype of it stashed someplace? (Sally bit her lip and nodded) A working model with plans, schematics, journals, notes? (Again the ash blonde nodded nervously) How about the kid? She got anything squirreled away anywhere? (Sally stared at the redhead) Talk to me dammit!" ordered Kei.

Sally stood up and drained her wine goblet. "OK! Yeah! I've got the prototype, a working model, notes, plans, schematics, journals and an energy source for the thing- plasmatic crystals! And everything's at my secret lab! I'll take you to it but I will not tell ya where it is, Marshall O'Halloran, whether you've got a 'God Card' ID or not! Kira was using a smaller version of our device which I gave to her. Uh uh! (Kei's ears perked up immediately sensing trouble. She was not usually wrong!) Her device is probably hidden somewhere in that Academy on 'Klaes 4', Boss." explained Sally.

Kei's gloved fist crashed onto the console sending trays flying. "You stupid dumb Fxxxing baka moron bitch! Ya mean 'Jakotsu Academy'? The place we just left? Christ almighty! Mugghi! Put in a secure relay to Anton stat! Vet it, code it, encrypt it and make it so damned secure that a BetaZoid couldn't eavesdrop on it! Then put the relay through to my ready room. Trill me there, Furball." yelled Kei.

"C'mon Doc, we gotta make a call." seethed Kei and Sally obediently tagged along behind the redhead.

"Ye gods! I have just gotta get outta this girly schoolsuit crap! Have a seat. I'll be right back." said Kei and she bolted into her next door bedroom. Sally had poured a cup of java for herself and one for the Boss. She was on her second 'bear's claw' pastry when Kei returned only now she was in 3WA sweats and sneakers. "Mugghi? Of course! Put it through, Furball! Line Roku (Six)? OK. Got it. Arigatou, Mugghi." she trilled while she was switching on Vidscreen Six and keying her relay mike.

"Good evening, Boss Kei. Hello there, Dr Mimoru. I sent Lee (Chan) and'KR' with a field patrol unit to pick up the 'Scarecrow'. Good catch, Kei. They should get there by ashita (tomorrow) at 0900 your time. Just in time for first class at the school eh? Oro (What) else do you want from me?" asked the kindly looking college professor type dude on Kei's vidscreen.

"Look here, 'Wilhelm', this line's as secure as Mugghi could make it but we got real clever enemies so I'll talk fast. Nai (No), don't say anything. Just listen. Sally said the kid's got a copy of the 'parcel' hidden at her school. Have Lee and 'KR' scan for plasmatic energy beams until they locate it. Then get it into Q's mitts stat. Don't ask. Kira can't tell us where it's hidden there. Er (Gustav made a wry face. He knew why Kira Gordon was under the weather. He just hoped Kei hadn't kicked the kid and had only knocked her out) I'm gonna pick up Sally's crap and take her and the brat right to my 'time share' in the 'GM's. Send the 'whiz kids' (Rock Obajime and Tomah Jordan) and 'Lagoon' (Revy Roberts) up there as well as the 'Geek' (Jonathan Harlock) and 'Old Nekky' (Neko Olson), 'Cat' (Rally Vincent) and 'Kitten' (Minnie Mae 'Blonde Bomber' Hopkins), 'Florida' (Perpigillian 'Peri' Winkle Brown), the 'Telephone Repairman' (Doctor Six) ad the 'Foucault Folks' Bulma and Vegeeta Brief and Goku Son) and do it stat! Ya got all that, 'Wilhelm'? O'Shaughnessy out!" said a very nervous Kei and she quickly blanked her vidscreen.

"Muggi! Scan the 'Raphel' for anything that could be a homing beacon, listening device or tracker. Take no chances, tomo mine. If ya ain't sure of something just jettison the Fxxxing thing! Get rid of all the stuff we had on or with us when we came back aboard from that school. Mine, Sally's and Kira's. Oro (What)? Yeah, my school uniform goes and so does Kira's. Ditto for Sally's pantsuit and whatever else we had on then and that includes underwear! I'm staying in here so Sally's gonna take over the'Raph' for awhile. She's taking us to her hidden lab and she don't want us to know its location so go to one of the bedrooms and take a nap until I call ya. Got all that, Furball? Good. Arigatou, tomo watashi (my very good and dear friend). Bye." trilled Kei and she turned to Sally.

"Go ahead. Take us to your 'secret lab' but ya ain't beaming down there wihout me and Mugghi. Nammo can watch the brat for us. Call me when ya get us there. Ja Ne (See you later), Sally." said Kei, stretching back and putting her feet up on her desk. After Sally left Kei trilled Mugghi. "On your way to your bunk stop by Sally's rooms and hit that kid with another 138 cc's of 'Axileine 30' so she'll sleep until we get to the 'G Lodge', tomo (friend)." trilled the Boss.

A few hours later Kei's wristchromo was reading 2200 hours (10 PM) when Sally trilled the redhead. "OK Boss. We're here." trilled the ash blonde.

Cont in Ch 35- Part 3

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-AW Ch 35- Part 3

Here's AW Ch 35 Part 3 for ya to enjoy. Toodles-K&K

"On my way, Doc." trilled Kei. She set the transporter controls and set Sally on one set of pads while she assumed her position on another set. She had already beamed Mugghi down to the tiny atoll moon (It was 'Dariabar' but Kei didn't know where the Hell they were! Actually 'Dariabar' was somewhere in the 'Aeolus Cluster' near 'Narcissus Nebulae' in the wild backworlds of the Beta Psi' quadrant) and the neko (cat) had trilled back that all was quiet on the surface. She was waiting for them inside Sally's 'hut' which looked like the 'Clampett' place in the Ozarks on ancient Terra. Kei shoved a plasma rifle into Sally' hands and slammed home a power pack.

"Don't hesitate, kiddo. If ya need to use this, use it. These whacko dudes are real heavy hitters, Doc." growled Kei, jamming a third Mark XIII into her belt. "Ready?" she asked. When Sally nodded Kei tapped her remote control unit sending them down to the moon and inside Sally's 'hut'. "Oro (What) a damned crummy dump! You picked this hole for your state-of-the-arts lab?" chuckled Kei.

"It's underground, stupid. Follow me." whispered Sally and the Boss followed her into a closet which turned out to be a disguised lift which lowered them down five levels. The doors opened onto a huge brilliantly illuminated room. "Let me start by packing up--" began Sally.

"Oro's (What's) the size of this place, Doc? 1,500 square meters or so? Ya got everything in this one room? Ya sure? OK. Mugghi, set up the 'pattern enhancers'. One at each corner and another one in the centre of the room. Well just beam the whole shimatta (damned) place up to the 'Raph'. Done already? Cool. Let's get back up to the 'Raph', gang. Here we go." said Kei and hit her remote to send the trio back to the shuttle. Kei locked onto the five 'pattern enhancers' and beamed Sally Mimoru's entire laboratory room and its contents up to the 'Raphael's immense cargo bay. Mugghi quickly lifted them out of orbit and changed course. They were once again headed for Kei's 'safe house' in the Girol Mountains back home.

"I think I'll look in on Kira." said Sally, pulling off her flightsuit and deck boots.

"Go ahead if ya wanna but there ain't no need, kiddo. I had Mugghi send her back to Dreamland. She'll be out until we get to my place. You might as well turn in, Doc. It's almost midnight. We'll be there by noon ashita (tomorrow). I'm beat. G'Night, Sally." yawned a sleepy Kei.

"OK. G'Night, ma'am." said Sally and they retired to their respective suites. Kei was right. Kira Gordon was sleeping soundly when Sally looked in on her so she took a quick shower, dried off and got into some proper 'jammies'. Then she called "Good night, my tomo (friend), 'CC'." and was answered "Pleasant dreams, Doc. I didn't peek this time. Are they rose coloured?" by 'CC'. Sally lied and said "Nope. Grey ones. Sorry, kid." and for once somebody else had the last word on the obnoxious computer program. Sally's underthings were in fact pale rose in hue tonight but how he'd guessed that Sally had no clue and she wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of being right!

Meanwhile Charlie Garner was trying to figure out how to turn off a certain violet-maned minx vixen pain-in-the-ass tro-con so he too could retire to his bed. "Oro (What) the Hell do ya mean Anton (Anton Wilhelm Gustav) said not to tell me where the dimwit's gone! I got a right to know, Uncle Charlie! Dammit all!" screeched an enraged Yuri Donovan. TSC Garner was not rude as a rule but he was totally exhausted tonight so he simply said "G'Night, Maureen Bridget." and blanked his vidscreen. Then he crashed onto his own bunk. 'Maureen Bridget' was left staring at an empty vidscreen and she was just furious!

"That Kami shimatta (God damned) son of a Lyzelian tiger bitch! He had the gall to hang up on ME! Dammit to jigoku (Hell)!" she shrieked until Suba Revy Roberts poked her head in the open doorway to ask Yuri if she was having a catfight or a conniption fit. "Sorry Revy but Charlie will not tell me where Kei has gone nor why she's gone there! Then he had the nerve to hang the Fxxx up on me!" sulked an angry Acting Vice Admiral. Revy smirked.

"Is that all? Hell girl, Rock can find that out for ya. I'll go find his ass. Be right back, Honey." replied Revy. A few minutes later she dragged her sleepy 'Black Lagoon' partner into Yuri's living room.

Rock Obajime bowed to her and stifled a yawn. "Good evening, Commander. I understand you wish to know our Boss Lady's whereabouts?" he asked politely. Yuri nodded and Rock knelt down beside her coffee table and set his PDO unit on it. His fingers fairly flew across his keyboard until--

"There ya goo. (Rock was imitating his fave ancient Terran TV star Dennis Weaver as 'Marshall Sam MacCloud') Marshall O'Halloran is bound for 'Shimougou'. She is heading for coordinates '66X5J.27' somewhere in the 'Girol Mountains'. She, a Dr Sally Mimoru and a schoolchild Miss Kira Gordon just departed from a small atoll moon in the 'Beta Psi' quadrant called 'Dariabar' where they apparently retrieved Dr Mimoru's'time sight' experimental equipment. The Marshall has just ordered Mr Gustav to 'send 'KR' and a Mr Lee Chan to arrest some 'scarecrow' on 'Klaes 4' where he has been hiding out at a 'Jakotsu Academy' there. He has been impersonating the headmaster of the school. They are also to scan for 'time sight' equipment, recover it and then get it to Dr Q.' She then told Chief Gustav to send me and Revy, Mr Tomah Jordan and Miss Neko Olson, Miss Vincent and Miss Hopkins, Mr Jonathan Harlock, Miss Brown and Doctor Six as well as Mr and Mrs Brief and Mr Son to her, Dr Mimoru and Miss Gordon at those same coordinates. A Helluva mess if they try landing at the same place at the same time eh? The Boss Lady told Mr Gustav that's where Miss O'Halloran first met Mr Riff a couple of years ago. (Suddenly Yuri knew exactly where Kei was going. That infernal ski lodge where she'd had to rescue her ass from that pack of crazed assassins in the mountains way back when! Why she was going there was anybody's guess. And who the Hell were Mimoru and Gordon and why was Dr Mimoru's name so damned familiar to her?) I said that you will be getting a relay signal order from Mr Gustav sometime soon, Commander. There is a lot more in here but it has a different encryption code and it will take me some time to decipher the rest of the message. Will that be all, ma'am?" inquired Rock politely. Both Yuri and Revy were speechless!

"How the Hell did ya get all that 'dope' so quick, kid?" breathed the 'Creature from the Black Lagoon'.

"And just how in the Sam Hell did you manage to intercept a quadruple secure relay from an upper echelon high ranking 3WA sector chief?" demanded Yuri Donovan.

Rock admonished them with a raised index finger. "Uh uh. Sorry ladies but that's a trade secret I'm afraid. For the record though- I did not 'intercept' anything from anybody. I simply 'hacked' into your own central processing programming unit's databanks." he replied and lit up a cigarette.

Yuri almost fell off the couch. "You 'hacked' 'CC' himself?" she cried incredulously. Rock nodded and yawned.

"More than likely it will be morning before you receive Mr Gustav's signal, ma'am. Good night, ladies." he added and took himself and his PDO back to his rooms.

Yuri snapped her fingers and pointed at Suba Roberts. "Revy! Go tell Blue (Legato Bluesummers was their pilot this evening) to change course and head for home. Our new destination is the Girol Mountains and the coordinates are '66X5J.27'. It'll be nice for the 'Rose of Tralee' to be one up on the 'Demon of Dublin' for once. G'Night, kiddo." said Yuri.

"G'Night." growled Revy on her way to the bridge. Yuri sealed her portals and hit the sack.

Legato raised his aizu (eye) brows but he changed course as instructed.

Meanwhile Raven was in the bedroom she shared with Kagome, Ryosko (Tank Girl from the Elf Hunters troupe) and Leona Ozaki (the tank commander who was Ryosko's new instructor at the Academy). The Azrathian princess was trying to read an ancient grimoire on her PDO which 'CC' had kindly located for her in his ancient Azrathian archives section of his databanks and uploaded to her PDO. Suddenly she felt a gust of strong wind and immediately sensed a somehow hauntingly familiar presence in the room.

Glancing over she saw that both Kaggie and Leo were sound asleep and from the gentle breathing coming from her own lower bunk beneath her (Raven and Kagome were in the upper bunks) Raven could tell that Rys was visiting the Land of Nod as well.

"Good evening, my dear sweet child. I am so very very sorry for all that has befallen you and your tomos (friends). I am here to make amends, my darling daughter." spoke a sonorous voice from the shadows beside Raven's bunk!

END of Ch 35. Ch 36 'Daddy Calls It Quits' or 'The Brat Awakens' coming soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how our heroine's gonna get outta this one? Did Sally really expect our Kei to buy that 'Karma Chameleon' story? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K

PS- I really do appreciate all your loyalty and support over the years my tomos watashi all! And you can take that to the bank folks!-K&K

Cont in Ch 36 'Daddy Calls It Quits' or 'The Brat Awakens'

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-AW Ch 36-Part 1

A shorter one. Here's Ch 36- Pt 1 of AW to enjoy. Toodles-K&K

ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK , it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here like Thom Beers for the use of his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Rick, Eric, Alex and Bear. I took the liberty of naming the 3WA academy in Furool City on Shimougou after Mr Haruka Takachiho in honour of his creations- the Angels. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 36 without any further meandering, shall we? Oro the oni does Trigon want with his 'dear sweet Raven'? Who will reach the 'safe house' first? We'll find out momentarily gang. Here 'tis:-

CHAPTER 36

'Daddy Calls It Quits' or 'The Brat Awakens'

Raven was far from pleased to see this apparition! "Father ? Amends! How dare you come here after oro (what) you, Berringer and that rogue 'Gallifreyan' Morbius just tried to do! I have half a mind to call InuYash and have you arrested! Nope, sorry Father. Your parlour tricks will not work here, Dad. Commander Donovan's 'neutralizing barrier' is in place so your magical powers around here are zilch! Why have you come?" demanded Raven in a whisper.

Facing her was gigantic demonic thing from Hell itself! This 'thing' really and truly was Raven's Papa- the demon lord king himself- 'Trigon'!

"It is true, my dear child that I di join their foolhardy endeavours because Morbius asked me to ad owed him a debt- a ebt of honour. Now that he has been dispatched to the shaowy realm of death, that debt has been honoured. Please tell your friends that I will no longer pursue this idiotic venture with the remaining lunatic. Good riddance to John Berringer! Please tell your commanders that the 'time sights' will work and by sing them everyone will be sent home save those that have chosen to remain here. Inform Miss O'Halloran and Miss Donovan that this time their use of a 'zero room' will not, repeat not be necessary. I return now to 'Otherworld' as I no longer seek to rule this Universe. Fare thee well, my dear daughter. Goodbye, mine own sweet Raven." intoned the monster before he slowly fadd away and became as one with the shadows.

Down the hall Yuri was trying to raise Kei with no success whatsoever. "Shit! That darn 'energy dampening field' barrier tht I put around the cabin last year must still be active! We should be there in a few more days anyway." she sighed and went back to bed.

Raven decided that Daddy's new revelations and reassurances could keep until tomorrow so she returned to perusing her grimoire.

"Osawaru! Sit boy!" murmurred Kagome in her sleep and four levels up on seven Ivy and the half dog demon/half human were taking a break from their guard mount patrol duties in the 'Star Room'. Ivy had just handed his partner a cup of herbal tea when InuYasha crashed face first onto the hard deck.

"Are you feeling well, my tomo (friend) Did you harm yourself? Should I send for Rebecca?" asked Ivanhoe.

"Naw. Kagome must be talking in her sleep again dammit!" grumbled his companion loudly. He waved off Ivy's offering hand and leaped to his feet. "I'm fine, Ivy. That dmned wench does this crp all thtime. If sh uses the 'S' (Sit) word I get knocked down. It's all on account of this damned crummy necklace Old Lady 'Kaede' (younger sister and miko (preistess) of Kikyo) put around my neck. It binds me to that schoolkid mika bruja (preistess witch) Kagome- body and soul. Would ya mind making me another cup of tea and I could sure use another bowl of ramen, pal?"replied the big hanyou.

"Certainly, Lord nuYasha." amswered Ivy and the two of them continued their interrupted tea break.

Meanwhile Boss Kei was just as frustrated asYuri was, in fact even more so. "Fxxx! Yuri's still got that 'neutralizing' barrier up around the ship so my signals can't get through to her!" growled Kei and she threw the relay mike at the console.

"Temper, temper, Boss." admonished Sally. She had just finished tucking in Kira Gordon.

"I ain't in the mood right now, Doc so just leave me the Fxxx alone and go to bed." said Kei in a soft voice which of course meant 'brace for collision' if you tried to cross the fiery-maned bombshell. Sally shrugged her shoulders and went back to the rooms she was sharing with Kira.

A few days later Mugghi announced that the outer markers of 'Shimougou' had just come into scanning range so the Boss ordered her to 'cloak' the 'Raphael'.

Meanwhile as Rock Obajime had predicted Yuri had been commanded by Anton to proceed to the Girol Mountains with all possible speed. She was ordered to the 'safe house' there just as Rock had told he he would the previous evening. Now Yuri was pacing the bridge deck much to Han Solo's annoyance.

"Look Duchess. Either sit the Fxxx down or go down to the holodecks or the rec room or the star room or something! You'e driving me baka nuts, kid!" grumbled the grouchy co-pilot.

"Why don't you go back there and brew us all up a cup of hot java, love?" suggested Gene Starwind who had replaced Blue as pilot. Since Jmbo Hawking was feeling a touch under the weather (Hangove City!) Han had been requested to pull a double shift as co-pilot and he was not a very happy cmper tonight.

"Outer markers in sight, sirs." advised Rally from her scanners' post.

"Better 'cloak' the 'Angel', Han." ordered Gene. Solo nodded and activated the 'cloaking' controls. Now both the 'Lovely Angel 2' and the 'Raphael' were headed for the exact same 'LZ' (Landing Zon) in the Girol Mountains albeit from totally opposite directions and both ships were 'cloaked'. Because of the 'dampening field' around teir respective areas Yuri could not contact Kei or could Kei raise Yuri.

By this time of course Kira Gordon had finally awakened, bee acquainted with the situation by both Mugghi and 'CC" and now she was being told to report to the Boss and the Doc on the bridge. Spurning the crisp 3WA unifom of a 'Subby' or 'Sub-Ensign' already laid out for her Kira had hunted and hunted for her 'JA' school uniform in vain. It was totally gone! Shivering a little and feeling vry chilly all of a sudden (The warm feeling of the 'Axileine 30' had worn off prematurely) she pulled on a tee shirt, a polo shirt and a heavy ski sweater. Then she stepped into a heavy pair of ski pants all of which she had found in the closet of the room she'd awakened in. Heavy socks from the bureau and a pair of deck boot two sizes too big for her which she stuffed with paper completed her outfit.

On her way forwards to the bridge (Control rooms have to be in the front, don't they?) Kira suddenly sensed someone's thoughts. Sally had somehow 'forgotten' to inform Kei that Kira was psychic and capable of mental telepathy across short distances of 500 kilmeters or less. The person taht Kira was 'tuned inon' was a BetaZoid and quite close. This mind was definitely 'feline' rather han 'canine' meaning it belonged to a woman or a girl, probably someone on another space vessel very near to this one.

Cont in Ch 36- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-AW Ch 36- Part 2

Told ya it was a shortie. Here's Ch 36-Pt 2 to enjoy. Toodles-K&K

"Well! It'sabout Fxxxing time you decided to show up, Sleeping Beauty and where the Hell's your Kami shimatta (God damned) uniform, kid?" rumbled Kei when the kid finally strolled onto the bridge.

"Hush dammit! Shut the Hell up, Miss Reds! I' think I'm getting something now." snapped Kira Gordon.

"Oh you are most certainly gettin' something, Missy! A damned good spanking! How dare you address your superior lik that! And after I risked my neck to save your ass! I've got a good mind to--" yelled the redhead until Sally Mimoru shushed her by putting a finger to he lips.

"Ssh! Quiet, Boss. Kira's psychic and she can communicate telepathically." explained Sally.

"What are you getting, Honey? Someone on the 'Lovely Angel 2' maybe?" asked Sally softly and the kid nodded.

"Yeah, Dr Mimoru. A lady. BetaZoid I think. The 'Lovely Angel 2' is heading towards coodinates '66X5J.27' in some God forsaken place called the Girol Mountains. It's on some dumpy world called 'Shimougou' and they've been ordeed there by a guy named Mr Gustav. They cannot relay becaue of some 'dampening field' thing there. Wait! I get the name now. Freud. Diane Freud I think. I get- I get- shimtta ni jigoku (dammit to Hell)! She's gone. Sorry but I just lost the signal." said Kira wearily and disgustedly. She sat on the console between Sally and the Boss.

"Any of that folderol make any sense to you, Boss?" asked Sally.

"Yup. Only the name should be Troi. Deanna Troi and she is a BetaZoid. She must be aboard my ship with Yuri. Ya know how to scan, Doc?" growled Kei.

"Not a clue, Boss. Sorry." replied Sally. Kei sighed and tapped a few keys.

"Something big out there, damne big. Three hundred fifty kils West of us. It must be Yuri and my 'Angel' but she's 'cloaked' ame as us. Wish I could relay them so we don't smash into each other. All I can do is keep trcking her and hope for the best." said the tall redhead.

"Don't you have a homing beacon on this tub?" asked Sally.

"Sure. Why?" replied Kei. Sally smiled and so did Kira.

"Because ma'am if you do you can use it for a relay communications signal and if the other ship out there has one they can answer you with theirs if they have one." explained Kira.

"We both got one, kid only all they do is go beep beep beep, dummy. How--" began the Boss. Then she got it and snapped her fingers.

"Morse code! Even that vacuumhead knows Morse Code- I hope!" crowed Kei and she began tapping out 'WC Yuri Donovan. Move 'LZ' for 'LA2' two kilos West of '66X5J.27' to '66X5H.27'. By my oder. M Kei O'Halloran. I authenticate Mjolnar.' Then she repeated the message three more times. "Now we hope the airhead gets the message." said Kei.

An hour later Kei spotted 'Shimougou's inner markers and commenced he descent.

"Boss! A beacon signal coming through. 'MKOH. Roger willco on 'LZ' for 2 K West to '66X5H.27'. WCYD. I authenticate Valkyrie.' and here's another. Sorry, they're repeating the same one, Reds." advised Sally.

ei locked onto her original 'LZ' coordinates ad hit 'George' before turning to face Sally and Kira. "Well done, kids. Arigatou for all your help. Kira Honey, thanks for that advice (Then her grin vanished and Kei's face hardened) but know this- if you 'ever' address me or any othersuperior officer in the 3WA like you just did me I'll give you a shimatta (damned) good spanking on your bare ass! You are now an Acting 'Subby' a 'Sub-Ensign' in the 3WA albeit only temporarily. As such you will dess lik one and wear the uniform and boots I laid out for you. That will include your weapon, a Mark III miniblaster whic you will carry on your person at all times. That goes for the Doc here as well who is an 'Acting Ensign'. (Kei roundedon Sally Mimoru) So I'd really appreciate it if you changd outta my 'Marshall's uniform at your convenience, 'Ensign'. (Then the redhead got serious, really serious) Make no mistake about it. We are all in grave danger. That's why I decided to take ya to my old 'hidey hole safe house' way out here in he boondocks. Your 'time sight' is almost certain to attract the attention of a despicable character whom I was forced to release from custoy recenty. The 'Black Ghost' is who I mean, kids. He--" began Kei wheSally dropped her java cup onto the floor where it shattered into as many pieces as the 'Shi Kon no Tama' (Jewel of the Four Souls that InuYasha and company were looking for).

"D-D-Do you mean that he still ain't safely locked up on 'Seto Kaiba' where he was three months ago? He's loose?!" cried the suddenly terrified scientist. Then Kira started bawling and whining!

END of Ch 36. Ch 37 soon. Getting interesting eh? Wonder how our heroine's gonna get outta this one? Read on and r/r/s away as always. Have a wunnerful day and sfn/sys/jm/Kami bless you all for your interest and assistance. Hooble-toodle-doo! Toodles tomos watashi-K&K

I dickered over this chapter's titles. Let me know if I got 'em right eh?

PS- I really do appreciate all your loyalty and support over the years my tomos watashi all! And you can take that to the bank folks!-K&K

Cont in Ch 37

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-AW Ch 37- Part 1

Here comes Ch 37- Part 1 for ya. Enjoy and toodles-K&K
    Looks like a 4 parter this time.
    ANGEL WINGS

DISCLAIMER: OK Saiya, it's all yours. First I wanna thank Mr T for the use of his Angels and stuff. Then I wanna thank everyone else who has been allowing us to use their creations here like Thom Beers for the use of his ice road truckers Hugh, Drew, Rick, Eric, Alex and Bear. I took the liberty of naming the 3WA academy in Furool City on Shimougou after Mr Haruka Takachiho in honour of his creations- the Angels. How was that, Yuri? Great, kiddo. Oh hai it sure was, Kei! Now since we left ya up in the air last time let's get to Ch 37 without any further meandering, shall we? Why is Zack Zero back and oro does he want with Suba Marina Oki? Who will reach the 'safe house' first? We'll find out momentarily gang. Here 'tis:-

CHAPTER 37

'The Siege That Never Was' or 'Heaven Is A Quiet Holodeck'

Kei was beginning to get a 'Hydroxylein' headache and exploded. "Shut the Hell up! The pair of ya! I've caught 'Black Ghost' three times already so I think I can nab him again, don't you? It's your Fxxxing toys he's gonna be after so th sooner we use 'em the better, right?" yelled the firebrand angrily. The Boss was clearly pissed off.

Sally shook her head while Kira sobbed quietly. "No way, Marshall. We will not allow anyone to use our 'time sights' as long as 'Black Ghost' is still at large and that, ma'am, is final." stated Sally Mimoru.

"You're durn tooting, ma'am!" agreed Kira Gordon and she dabbed at her aizu (eyes) with the hanky Sally had handed to her.

"And ya can't make us neither!" yelped the schoolkid defiantly.

Kei bristled. "Oh I can't, can't I? (Kei balled up her fists until she noticed Sally was looking worried) OK, we'll just leave that for now, shall we? As soon as we rendezvous with my ship, I'll send out search parties to find 'Ghostie' and bring his ass back here. Will 'that' satisfy ya?" snarled the Boss.

Sally and Kira nodded.

"OK by me." said Sally.

"I g-g-guess so, ma'am." sniffled Kira. Meanwhile--

Despite having had to move her 'LZ' (Landing Zone) Yuri and her crew had still managed to land Kei's huge Mother ship ('Lovely Angel 2') a full hour before Kei glided her smaller shuttle ('Raphael') onto her own 'LZ' half a kilometer from the ancient Terran Swiss style ski lodge chalet where Kei had taken shelter with Baby Keitarou a couple of years before. Yuri loaded up a few skysleds with the requested personnel nd some necessary supplies. Leaving the ship in Kiva Nerese's capable hands Yuri took her seat beside Legato in the leading skysled. Like the 'Raph' the 'LA2' remained under 'cloak' when the small group of skysleds lifted off for the two kilometer hop to meet up with the Boss and two newest passengers.

While they were gone Lt Sandra 'Tigress' Sandoval of 'Starfleet' who was Kiva's 'navvie' on the 'USS Coriander' was busily 'showing the ropes' to novice 'space navvie' Nami Richards who was eager to learn even though she was already an accomplished ocean navigator back on Terra.

Yuri's teams arrived first and moved all of their gear, personnel and sleds inside the lodge. A half hour later another skysled touched down with a redhead at the controls. Riding 'shotgun' beside her and cradling a plasma rifle sat a kawaii ash blonde. Behind them sat a cute little brunette schoolgirl and a mammoth two and a half meters tall white neko (cat). Kei hopped out and motioned for Sally to take up her position on one side of the chalet's door and for Kira to take cover behind the sled.

She drew one of her twin Mark XIII's and entered her personal vidcode into the door's control panel. Nothing happened! Again she tried with the same result. Now worried Kei drew her second cannon and used it to rap on the door. "O'Halloran! 3WA! 'UG'! Open this shimatta (damned) door or I'll blow it open, dammit!" she yelled and a demure giggle was heard from the other side of the door.

'Who is it, please?" asked a soft willowy voice.

"Ya know damned well who the Fxxx it is, ya vacuum-headed dodobrain! Now you open this Kami shimatta (God damned) door or else!" roared a very angry Boss Lady.

"Hi there. I'm Yuri. C'mon in, Miss and please bring your tomos (friends)." said Yuri to Sally when the door opened. Yuri totally ignored Kei.

"Kira! Get your little ass over here and get inside! Mugghi! Quickly! You too, Doc!" growled an impatient Kei, hustling all of them inside. Then she sealed and bolted the heavy oakenlike door.

"Yuri, we've got some 'time sight' crap about half a kilo from here on the 'Raph'. Where the Hell's my ship?" demanded Kei.

Yuri pointed. "About two kilos over that rise but it's still 'cloaked', Boss." replied Yuri. Now she was beginning to get worried. Kei wasn't usually this panic prone.

"Galdonte, the 'Beast of Krull' is dead and so's 'Morbius' but I've lost track of 'Trigon'. I---" began the Boss.

"Relax, worrywart. Raven told us her daddy isn't with Berringer anymore so our troubles are over. That's why I deactivated the damp--" reassured Yuri before Kei's fist caught her on the chin and rocked her backwards into the wall.

"You brainless baka idiotic moron! The Fxxx with 'Trigon'! I figurd with 'Morbius' and the jolly green giant both being 'roshii' (dead) he'd go back home! However, 'Black Ghost' won't, will he? He's after the 'time sight', airhead! He put the 'Scarecrow' in place at Kira's school because he knew she was experimenting with the 'time sight' gadget! I told Anton to send Lee (Chan) and 'KR' (Keitarou Riff) to 'Jakotsu Academy' on 'Klaes 4' t grab him and impound any of Kira's stuff she'd left there. Send 'Dog Boy' (InuYasha) and 'Wolf Cub' (Kouga) to bring back Sally's 'time sight' crap from the 'Raphael'. Here. Give 'em my remote tracker. (Kei handed Yuri a small device like an ancient Terran TV remote control box along with her set of vidkeys) My skysled's outside. Tell 'em to hurry back with that shit. Activate that 'dampening field' again, stupid! "Ghostie's got one of those control systems' toys like he stole from 'Q' two years ago- ya remember? Take Sally and the kid to the sub-basement and guard 'em. They're both in real danger. Let's go, dummy! Move your ass and that's a Fxxxing order, Donovan!" yelled Kei who was already the chalet's arsenol of weaponry and explosives which she had stockpiled there last year.

"Shit!! Mark XXs and Mark XXis but no Mark XXXs or XXXIs here dammit! Guess these'll just have to do. Rally! Rukia! Start loading up these cannons. Ryuuk! Light! Start handing out hand blastes, ion cannons, laser swords, plasma rifles and disruptor guns. 'Bomber Mae'! See oro (what) the Fxxx we got in the way o explosives. Look guys, I got absolutely no idea oro (what) the Fxxx 'Ghostie's up to nor oro (what) his capabilities may be now so don't take any chances with him! Shoot to kill! Kira! (She tossed the kid a plasma rifle and some extra magazines for it) Take these and get below with Sally! Ivy! Harley! (Lord Ivanhoe and Jonathan Harlock were beside her in an instant) Get those two downstairs and lock yourselves in with 'em. Guard them with your lives. Anything comes near that door that don't say 'Midoriko Kaede' you open fire! Everybody listen up! The password is 'Midoriko Kaede' and don't forget it because it could cost you your life! Where's 'Dog Boy' and 'Wolf Cub'? They should've been back here ages ago! Can't trill 'em either. Blue (Legato Bluesummers)! Cover the upstairs! Neko! The roof! The rest of ya prepare for a siege! (Kei snapped her fingers) Nyssa! I just remembered. We got a transport room back ther somewhere. (Kei pointed to the rear of the chalet) Find it and beam those two baka assholes back here with Sally's junk stat! That equipment'll work even with Yuri's 'dampening field' in place around us. (Nyssa ran for the 'beaming centre' and a few minutes later both hanmyou and youkai materialized. They were each trying to lift an antigrav trolley filled to overflowing with Sally Mimoru's 'time sight' prototype and all of her research stuff) You two! Stop fighting over that trolley and get below! Defend Kira and Sally to the death! Harley and Ivy are already down there with the kids. Password's 'Midoriko Kaede', guys. Use it first or they'll start shootin' at ya! Yo! Somebody rep us up some grub! It's gonna be a real long night, tomos (friends)! Leona (Ozaki the tank gal from AD Tank Police)! You, Ichigo (Kurosaki the substitute soul reaper who was better than all the Seretai put together and then some) and 'Dynamo' (the Triceraton raptor dinosaur thing that ran the 'LA2' as 2nd Engineer) take a Mark XXI- one for each of ya and defendt the front door! Hand out those Mark XXs. I think we got five of 'em. Defend the back door with 'em! Yuri! Did ya bring any Mark XXXs from the ship?" barked Kei like a storm trooper.

"Hell no! How the oni (devil) was I supposed to know that you were planning to start 'Galactic War Ten Thousand'!" howled the violet-maned minx vixen officer.

"Wait! The 'Raph's got a 'God Gun', don't it?" cried the Boss.

"Yeah, GI Josephine but did ya forget that we need both Kome and Mar to fire it and we can't relay 'em from here?" advised Yuri who was slapping in power packs and handing out cannons as fast as she could.

Cont in Ch 37- Part 2

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dirty Pair Fanfiction-AW Ch 37 Part 2

Here be AW Ch 37 Part 2. Enjoy and toodles-K&K

"Hey, 'Bomber Kitten'! Take the Ninja turtles ('Mikey', 'Leo', 'Donnie' and 'Raph'), their brother and sister (Casey Jones and April O'Neal) with ya! Go out and mine the grounds as best as ya can! Let's move it, people! Move it, move it, move IT!" said Kei. She pulled off her flightsuit and began unloading the contents of its pockets. Then she began strapping on battle armour and weaponry. When she was done Kei looked so much like the ex-CIA ops leader in 'Commando' that Arnie Schwarzenegger would have been envious of all of the 'Red Marshall's goodies. Kei stuck a cheroot between her teeth and charged up a Gatling impulse beam gun after slapping in four ionic energy power packs. Each pack contained enough energy fo four to six thousand plasma discharge bursts.

"Where are you off to, Rambo?" demanded Revy Roberts.

"I'm gonna recon our perimeter. Ya wanna come?" growled Kei and Revy smiled. She drew out both 'Cutlass' automatic pistols.

"I'm right behind ya, Boss." she said, lighting her cigarette and Kei's cheroot. "We'll be back later, Rock so don't wait up." teased Revy.

"Open the door, Kouga and don't let anyone in unless they know that password!" snarled the redhead. Then she and the 'Black Lagoon' babe disappeared into the hillside- literally!

Both of them were wrapped in 'Chameleon Cloaks' which automatically matched themselves to the background thus allowing their users to 'blend' into the scenery making them virtually invisible.

"As quiet as a tomb out here, man. Ya sure that old 'BG' is coming here?" asked a dubious Revy.

"He'll be here, kiddo. Sure as Hell he will. I guarantee it. (Could the Boss Have guessed wrong for once? We shall see, my tomos) I'm certain he's been tracking my shuttle and my ship all across the cosmos. By now he knows all about those 'time sights' and he knows he'll need both the Doc and Kira to use 'em. I think he still wants a 'God Gun' to boot! Ssh!! I think I just heard something. Aw shit! It's just Mae with her noisemakers. C'mon Revy. Nothin' going on out here. Let's get back to the house." said Kei disgustedly. Like Revy she too thirsted for action. Meanwhile--

Unknown to any of them 'Black Ghost' was busily keeping his part of the 'bargain' he'd made with the redhead. He was orbiting a small world called 'Dantoonine' halfway across the 'Aquarian Galaxy' and upon the morrow he would begin his new life as a 'GPI'- a galactic private investigator. So with John Berringer andhis other cohorts safely under lock and key their mission was indeed almost over- or was it?

All that remained was to activate 'tme sight' and send everyone back home.

The next morning an intergalactic space 'trucker' named Victoria Terpsichore reported sighting the 'Tondo' a small shuttlecraft, docked at a space truck relay rest point at 'Morabito Junction' in the 'Yusuke Peninsula' on a backworld called 'Dantoonine'. Further investigation by the 'ISSP' (Inter Solar Systems Police) revealed the issuance of a galactic private investigator's enquiry license to one 'Blake Togutha' and thus the whereabouts of 'Black Ghost' was at long last confirmed. Since 'BG' seemed to be starting a new life for himself the 'UG' considered him to no longer be a threat to the cosmos so his name was taken off the 'Cowboys' 'Wanted' lists. No more would Punch and Judy show his mug shots on 'Big Shot'. Finally Garner decided he had to break the news to Kei that her 'siege' was never going to happen.

After four fruitless hours he realized that the 'neutralizing barrier' was till up meaning of course that relay signals could not get through to the mountain lodge. Territorial Sector Chief Charles Augustus Garner called a 'think tank' vidcom relay meeting of all the chiefs, leaders and representatives of every major law enforcement agency and peace keeping entity in the know Universe. He explained his dilemna and asked for suggestions. Bad move, Chuckie!

"Just send out someone to tell the old girl the good news, chaps. Nothing to it, what?" suggested a jovial James Bond of Terra's MI5 organization formerly known as British Intelligence.

"Didn't you hear oro (what) Charlie just told us, Jimmy? She is still expecting a siege and an attack from 'Black Ghost' which means--" began Chif of the 'Aquarian Galaxy' Andre Francis Gooley.

"She'll annihilate anyone or anything that comes anywhere near that chalet. Volunteers to go out there and tell our Katie the good news personally?" chuckled Chief of 3WA Unit 237 Donald 'Mr Popo' Poporo.

"Well if that is the only way to tell her then just do it. Draw straws, play tiddley winks, have a 'Karaoke' contest or something but send somebody out there to tell that Gaelic guttersnipe that the war's over and to come back home tout sweet and that's an order, dammit!" roared Vittorio Francisco Xavier Galadriel, the 'God almighty' of the 3WA and the 'UG'.

Every person on those vidconference relays shuffled their feet and looked nervous. Suddenly a new voice shook them all out of their reveries.

"It's OK, gents andladies. No need to get your knickers in a twist. I'll do it. I'd be more than happy to go up there and tell this 'Reds' the good news for ya." offered Captain ZachariasZero of the 'EDF' (Earth Defense Federation) with a twinkle in his merry aizu (eyes) which were the same colour as 'ice in a polar dawn'.

Everyone looked at this guy like he had just escaped from the mental institution on 'Kalibri 9' and then they all started shouting at the same time.

Zach Zero ('Cosmic Warrior Zero', an old one which was part of the 'Harlock Sagas') looked on amusedly from his pilot's seat aboard his starship until 'Mr Popo's stentorian roar to "Shut the Fxxx up!" silenced the lot of them.

"Just give me the coordinates and leave the rest to me. Don't worry, lads and lassies. I do have an ulterior motive for helping ya out. You've got my former executive officer (Marina Oki) working for your 3WA and 'UG' and I'm gonna do my damnedest to woo her back over to my crew. OK, how's about it? Do I get the job or don't I?" demanded the devilish 'EDF' officer.

"Of course you do, sir. Sector 9 Chief Gustav will give you proper directions. He and Unit 237 Chief Poporo, 'Aquarian Galaxy' Chief Gooley and Territorial Sector Chief Garner will be glad to accompany you and your crew, Captain. You can tell Katie er Marshall O'Halloran and Bridget er Wing Commander Donovan that I will be reassigning both of them at the conclusion of this mission. Domo arigatou (Thank you very much), sir and the best of luck to you, Captain Zero." said 'Uncle Vito' Galadriel.

Zero grinned and saluted the 'God of the 3WA' who smiled and returned his salute. Later--

"Welcome aboard the 'Liberator', Chiefs. I'm your Captain- Zack Zero. Glad to have you along. If you'd please give those coordinates to my 'navvie' here- Lt Kura. That's him over by the vidwindos." said Zero and he pointed out a small 'Talaxian' who looked a Helluva lot like Joe from the ancient Terran 'Three Stooges' comedy trio. Chief Garner gave Kura the necessary locating information and then strolled back to the others where Andre and Anton (Gooley and Gustav) were chatting with a grinning Lt Commander Xavier Lynch, Zero's current exec. Zack finished conferring with Lt Commander Lazlo Lundigan, his Chief Engineer, stopped to sign his ship's vidlog and finally sat down with his guests who were all chuckling.

"I'm game, boys. What's the joke, fellas?" he asked and Don Poporo guffawed.

"You ain't never met our 'Katie', have ya, Captain Zack?" he asked amusedly.

"Nope. Never had the pleasure yet, Chief. Why?" replied Zero.

"Becauseif you had you wouldn't be so damned quick to volunteer to bring her bad news, son." said Garner dryly.

"She usually shoots first and then asks questions, Zero." explained Gooley.

"Oh no!! Not her!! Not the frigging 'Angel of Death' herself? You can't possibly be referring to O'Halloran, can you?" cried Lynch and they all nodded.

"Yup. Our very own 'Demon of Dublin', Number One." said Gustav.

"And our very own 'Rose of Tralee' is with her, Mr Lynch. Wing Commander Donovan." agreed Poporo.

Having absolutely no idea what they were talking about Zero continued with business as usual.

"Shields up and 'cloak' us, Mr Lundigan. Make planetfall a kilo South of the coordinates Mr Garner gave us. We'll go in on skysleds, gentlemen." ordered a suddenly not so devil may care Captain Zero after his exec whispered in his ear.

At midnight the 'Liberator' touched down in total darkness.

"I sure as Fxxx ain't going calling on that Amazonian Harpie in the middle of the night, Andy. Anyone wanna go with the good Captain- right now?" asked Don Poporo.

Anton, Andre and Charles all emphatically shook their heads.

"Don't look at me, Zack! I ain't going snipe hunting in the dark!" said Lynch.

Cont in Ch 37-Part 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 29 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 ... LastLast