+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Dream

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

The Dream

Wrote this a couple years ago tell me what you think of it.

I woke up with two people shoving me and calling my name. As I began to wake I saw it was Jeremy and JJ.
    Jeremy & JJ: “Billy get up we gotta get go’n.”
    Jeremy: “We have to be there to meet them at 11 man.”
    Me: “Well what time is it now?”
    JJ: “Its 9:45.”
    Me: “WHAT!”
    I rushed and got up. Threw on some close and we left.
    We were headin to the U-Top as its slang name is but it’s actually a simulated Utopian inside a giant energy efficient building where people existed not knowing of the outside world around them. It started with the families of “Jakin’s War” witch ended 54 years ago. The families agreed to be mind washed so their loved ones could live with them never having to remember the terrible war. Their memories weren’t gone just locked inside their own minds. After this there were later generations that were born and they never came to know of the outside world.
    We had found a slip in the security to the U-Top and wanted to check out what it was like. We were meeting up with some other friends so we could all marvel at the inside of the building.
    Jeremy was the one driving as we flew down the road in his tricked out Geo Storm. This car was pure sweetness. The trunk had been carved out and there was a huge speaker system in the back. Connected to that in the front was a five disc CD player with XM Satellite Radio. The two front seats were the NASCAR racing seats of Dale EarnHart from his last race in the 1997 Daytona 500 and his sons Dale EarnHart Jr. who died in the 2012 Daytona 500 when his car was flipped and crushed he was by the hood of his car. In the back of the front seats and the passenger mirror was DVD screens and a player in the glove box. The car was a metallic green a 3’’ spoiler coming of the back. Orange Spinners on the tires and glowing orange neons on the bottom of the car and a gold muffler on the back. The car was surrounded by a vinyl of a deep purple dragon spewing fire of black and lined in white around the flame. All across the car there were decals everywhere sponsoring top auto gear from major companies like X MODS and VENOM. Another sweet feature of the car was all the hydraulics you could think of front, back, and sides. You could literally have this car jumping off the ground.
    I came out of my thoughts as we approached the U-Top. This place was freakin huge! The government couldn’t find enough land to place it so they had to manufacture an artificial island just to have a place to put it. Looking at it in the dark was like seeing a great void in the sky beyond imagination. It had to’uv been at least 20 miles long and 15 feet wide. It was high up to because in the dark it merged with outer space in the back round. So it was impossible to tell how tall it was at night.
    The reason we where so amazed is because we rented hotels just that night around eight and then I dozed off.
    A local dude that we knew here told us of the security slip. His name was Kevin Hossam a skater who’d just gone Pro and was accepted onto the skate team World Industries. He favored the Flame Boy decks and despised Wet Willy. Among us there were me, Jeremy Harlow, JJ Daly, Sean Searl, Emmalee Kalb, Steven Taylor, and Kevin Hossam.
    We rented a speedboat from an old man at the nearby docks. We set out.
    Steven: “So how are we gonna get into this place again?”
    Kevin: “On top of the building there’s a separate floor that the skies projected onto. This is most likely a floor for the staff to come and relax after working on the energy systems.” “Also there’s a lower floor where I think they keep all their equipment at so nobody learns of it existence.”
    Kevin just finished explaining this when we reached the island. We got out of the boat and pulled it underneath an overhang. We then climbed up the side of the island, when we go close to the top Sean lifted up to see if there was any guards the coast was clear. We had at the most a three minute window before the guards came around again. We all hurried and started to climb up the side of the structure. We got about 12 feet up and the guards came around again. We stuck to the walls like glue afraid to move even with the cover of darkness on our side. The guards passed and we started our decent again. We claimed for what seemed like and were most likely hours on end until we reached the top.
    At the top we checked our supply bag Steven had been carrying. We had brought with us our climbing gear which consisted of spiked boots, rope, grappling hook, and spiked gloves which allowed us to secure our hands and feet into the walls. Among other objects in the bag were glasscutters, headlights with three different modes such as pure white, normal light, and an LD light. The final object in the bag was a set of ear pieces that would allow us to stay in constant communication. To look at ourselves was pathetic we looked like some kind of group of agents on a mission.
    We went over to the humongous window on top of the building and slowly used the glass cutters to open a big enough hole to grapple down. We took the grappling hook and secured it to the side of the building. First to go down was Steven since he was the heaviest, second was Jeremy, third Sean, fifth was JJ, sixth Emmalee, then finally me.
    Emmalee: “Where are we anyway?” in a whisper of a voice. ”Looks like a bedroom.”
    Me: “Well we might as well sleep here right there isn’t anybody here.” “Emmalee you’ve got the bed us guys will sleep on the floor.
    Everybody to each other: “Goodnight”
    I awoke the next morning to see every body else was already awake and ready to go. It looked like they’d been up for awhile now.
    Jeremy: “You sure sleep a lot don’t you Billy.”
    Me: “Yup I’m just a lazy bum I guess.”
    Kevin: “Well everybody lets go see what this place is like.” “And try to avoid getting seen on this top floor okay.”
    We left the room and slowly proceeded, constantly watching out for workers or guards on break. As we went around a corner we came to a long hall with a door at the end. We walked down farther and saw it was an elevator door. We were home free now and were sure to make it. We realized that the elevator would only carry four so first to go was Kevin, Sean, JJ, and Jeremy. They’d get to the lower floor and call us on the ear communicators we had to let us know if it was safe. The elevator when down and slowly the noise from the cable disappeared. We heard a ding to symbol that it had reached the next floor. A few seconds later we heard Kevin’s voice.
    Kevin: “No problems you can come on down.” “But there’s only one other level it goes to and it looks like a maintenance floor.”
    Emmalee: “So it only takes us to the bottom floor?”
    Kevin: “That’s what it looks like from here.”
    Emmalee: “But why?”
    Me: “Its’ probably a safety precaution so no one on the second floor finds it by accident.”
    Steven: “Yeah will have to find a way up from down there, not a problem though.”
    As we finished talking we herd a ding noise the elevator was back up here now.
    Me: “Will see ya in about five minutes.” “Right?”
    Kevin: “Yeah that’s about how long it takes.” “Also in the elevator we can’t contact you, we tried on the way down but its like a cell phone you can’t call because of all the metal.”
    Emmalee: ”Okay” “Bye”.
    We entered the elevator and Steven pressed the button to take us to the lower floor. On the way down us three talked about how cool this was and what we thought it would be like.
    The door opened and we got out of the elevator. Everybody else was waiting on us. We all left and split into two teams. Jeremy, Emmalee, JJ, and I made the second team and the others three the first team.
    We walked for a while and saw many generators and other equipment that was similar. Attached to the wall we saw a tube that led to the outside. It was pumping smoke out into the outside world.
    Me: “And they say we pollute to much, this tube is huge.” “Hey Emmalee did you bring your cell phone.”
    Emmalee: “Yeah, Why”
    Me: “Take a picture it may help in some way when we leave.”
    Emmalee snapped the picture and we moved along.
    About 10 minutes later we heard Sean’s voice he sounded amazed at something.
    Sean: “Hey team two we just found the motherload.”
    All of team2: What is it?”
    Sean: There a huge armory inside here and they’ve got everything.” “There’s even guns down here.”
    Emmalee: “But didn’t Japan band guns after they became the last superpower?”
    Sean: “Yeah when the war ended Japan had been neutral and was the only major country left after all the bombs dropped on the two sides.” “Soon after they banded guns and threw us all back into the age of the swords.” “They believed that swords would make all wars not really worth fighting and its worked so far.”
    Me: “And after all that America getting ready to take back the spotlight.”
    Sean: “Yeah and guessing by the looks of it down here there are probably hundreds of places with hidden purposes just like this one.” “But I’m going to guess this is there major stash.
    JJ: “Well look for similar things while where here to okay.”
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Dream

Team2: “Okay”
    We traveled a little farther an came upon a fork in the hall and then split up into two groups from our one team. JJ and I went together, and Jeremy and Emmalee left together.
    We later approached a big door with a lock on it. JJ picked up a pipe from the corner of the room and swung down on the lock creating a loud crack. We entered the room and there was a table in the middle. It was just a small room but it seemed important somehow. We walked up to the table and saw a keypad on which seemed to be there for a password. JJ still holding the pipe in hand started typing in numbers trying to figure it out. I then got a call from Jeremy.
    Jeremy: “Hey Billy we just found a locked room any suggestions?”
    Me: “Yeah we found one two just go ahead and bust of the lock.”
    Jeremy: “Okay”
    A few seconds later a heard a echoing crack and realized Jeremy left his comm. on. I started to talk across the air to him again.
    Me: “Jeremy are you in yet”
    Jeremy: “Yeah it’s a small room with a table in the middle.” “There’s a keypad on the table.”
    Me: “Were in a room that’s just like that to.” “Have you got the password?”
    Jeremy: “No we did just get in here after all.”
    Me: “JJ’s been working on it for a while over here, I’ll call yeah back if we get it”
    Jeremy: “Okay”
    We sat around forever trying to figure it out. I had been in contact with team one and three on and of. Team one found another stash of weapons. This one was different it seems the government had been experimenting with swords and had made them more high tech. Some were even made from the new light material discovered plasma.
    After a little while longer JJ got angry with the keypad. He raised his arm and brought down the pipe on it. Then three holes opened on the table and three objects came out. They where oval and reminded me of eggs because of there shape. I contacted Jeremy and told him what to do. Then JJ grabbed one of the eggs and went unconscious and fell to the ground.
    Me: “JJ!”
    I checked for an pulse and heartbeat and he seemed perfectly fine besides the fact he was unconscious. Curiosity was welling up inside me and I wanted to reach out and grab one of the eggs.
    After only a few minutes I couldn’t help it and reached out and grabbed one of the eggs like things. I felt a great power enter me and it was over whelming. I tried to stay awake but couldn’t manage it I still tried though but I hit the floor and it all went black.
    I opened my eyes and looked around the room my head was throbbing. I soon saw JJ in the corner. Head in hands and looked in pain.
    Me: “JJ what’s up?”
    JJ: “You got any Advil? My heads killing me.”
    Me: “Sorry but I know the felling.”
    JJ: “What gave you the idea to touch that thing?” “Before I passed out I know you watched me fall.”
    Me: “I just wanted to see what happens.” “I need to see what happed to Jeremy’s bunch of those.” “Hey Jeremy what’s happening.” “Jeremy?”
    Emmalee: “Billy is that you?”
    Me: “Yeah what’s up?”
    Emmalee: “We got those things to come up after a while, but then we couldn’t get a hold of you so we both grabbed one at the same time.” “Jeremy is still out.”
    Kevin: “Hey everybody we found the way to the second floor”
    JJ: “Where at?”
    Kevin: “Its on the east wall, there’s a set of stairs.”
    JJ: “Me and Billy are on our way.” “Emmalee you wait for Jeremy to wake up and then catch up with us.”
    Emmalee: “Ugh, this sucks Jeremy better wake up soon!”
    Steven: “Where gonna head up now and as to not cause suspicion were gonna take out our comms. Okay?”
    Me: “Okay be there soon.”
    Before we left JJ and I grabbed the rod and knocked the final egg thing into our bag so we didn’t have to touch it. I then called Emmalee and told her to do the same with there final one.
    JJ and I left for the eastern wall while Emmalee waited for Jeremy. It took a go while since this place is so big, but we finally made it there. It was a huge set of stairs that spiraled all the way to the top with a landing at each turn. We started up the stairs stopping every once in a while to catch our breath. Finally we made it to the top; there was a latch in the ceiling. We unhooked it and climbed up the latter attached to it. We were up by what looked like a skate park. We then saw Kevin on the half-pipe.
    JJ: “Dude Kevin what are you doing.
    Kevin jumps off the board and walks over to where we’re standing.
    Kevin: “We came to have fun right, and besides were in the clear and don’t need to be so uptight.
    Me and JJ started to walk around town and have fun for a while. The people here were kind but extremely naive since they were unconnected to the outside world. It wasn’t long after and I heard Jeremy’s voice over the comm. that I’d forgotten to take out of my ear.
    Jeremy: “Billy it’s Emmalee she’s out of control.”
    Billy: “What is it!?”
    She just started freaking out and yelling, then that thing we found in the locked room started to glow in her pocket.” “There’s guards all over the place but see just slaughters them melts them with fire flying from here hands.”
    Billy: “What!”
    Jeremy: “That’s not all either here clothes have changed she’s wearing what looks like a top, skirt, and stockings and they have a strange glow to them to.”
    I knew this was true; I could her Emmalee screaming in the back round. Yelling with all her might, and the screams of guards as there flesh was being melted off of them alive.
    I quickly reached into my pocket grabbing the egg-thing except this time nothing happened. There was no feeling of unconsciousness coming on or anything. Then I heard a voice but it wasn’t coming from my comm.. The golden oval in my hand was speaking.
    Me: “JJ do you hear that?”
    JJ: “I don’t hear a thing.”
    I looked and saw that he was telling the truth and that also he didn’t know of Emmalee because he didn’t have his comm. it was in his bag. Then the voice came again speaking in what had to be only my mind.
    Anonymous voice: “You will all change, some time, each different, but you’ll change sooner or later.”
    I was astonished at what was happening while here nobody else on the second floor at least had a clue. Non whatsoever and it was driving me crazy. I looked over at JJ not knowing what to say then I heard a gunshot and in the blink of an eye all time seemed to cease from moving. Then JJs’ pocket lites up and he was clad in armor that to me didn’t seem to have much protection. It looked very lightweight and easy to move in. Then I saw on his back the sheath for a sword covered by a shield with inscriptions all over the two objects. I looked down at myself realized I was still able to move and it looked at if the item in my hand had protected me from all of this.
    Then all was back to normal or as normal as it’d ever be anyways, and in a split second JJ unsheathed his sword and swung it vertically in front of him. Then two halves of a bullet landed on the ground in front of him. Then smoothing else I hadn’t noticed happened he had a bow of his right shoulder and an arrow from a quiver that was strapped to his left leg. He raised his bow to shoot at the unseeable target and let go of the arrow. It flew swiftly through the air over to a faraway building then the scream of a man was heard and a body fell off the top of the building. Looking closer after he’d fallen there was an arrow in the center of the mans’ forehead deeply engraved there, with blood spilling from his wound onto the ground. I was amazed at what had just happened and wondered if I would go under a similar trial as the other two.
    Me: “JJ what happened?”
    He looked at me with what seemed like eyes that had gained much knowledge.
    JJ: “You’ll find out sooner or later just don’t lose that spirit egg there.”
    Me: “Spirit egg?”
    JJ: “Yes it holds great power of what kind I don’t know.” “Mine held the power of Lerajie, the Devils’ Archer.”
    Me: “Ka-whaat!?”
    Before we new what was happening there was an explosion from the west wall. Then we saw an army dressed in red appear through the hole in the wall. Each soldier in red armor carrying a beam rifle in hand. They opened fire on the innocent citizens on the U-Top.
    JJ: “We must leave.”
    I hesitated for a moment then in a commanding voice the new JJ yells.
    JJ: “NOW!!”
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me

Thanks

Only a few minutes after the hole opened in the wall it was covered by a new steel wall. Then an eruption of blue came firing through the floor and Emmalee came flying up through the hole carrying Jeremy who was also in new clothing, dressed in a martial arts uniform with the grappling hook and rope in hand. They landed near us and started to talk to JJ.
    Emmalee: “He hasn’t changed yet?”
    JJ: “No, but he will.”
    Jeremy: “We should get moving.”
    The three of them started to run so with no other choice I followed suit. We ran towards the break in the wall that had been covered by the new steel wall. On the way the three would fight of soldiers that had intentions of stopping us. The way they fought was ruthless. I saw Jeremy grab the grappling hook and throw it into ones’ head, and then pull his head clear of the mans’ shoulders decapitating him. The other two were just the same. On a few occasions Emmalee would run and slam her hand into the soldiers’ gut breaking to the inside and then releasing fire from her palm melting the victim from the inside. Causing a slow death of burning from the inside out. I saw JJ leap forward above the enemy and fire many arrows killing the soldiers’ and on the way down decapitate as many as possible with a swift horizontal swing of his gleaming sword.
    We finally made it to the door. Then Jeremy clasping his hands together with palms open fired a straight beam of blue blowing a hole through the steel wall. Amazed at what we saw there were countless boats with planks connecting them altogether to give the soldiers easy transpiration to the U-Top but why I didn’t know. A vast army stood before us ready to fire if we made the slightest movement, then Emmalee raised both hands in front of her creating a shield of fire all around us. It was night out pure darkness the only illumination was the fire wall, Emmalee glowing outfit, and the glowing red eyes of the many soldiers around us. Countless bullets were fired but all melted in the heat of the flames. It was getting to hot to stay here much longer. Jeremy and JJ were doing the best they could to clear a path. With Jeremy firing blast of what I had to guess was pure energy in its’ greatest form, and Emmalee opening small holes in the shield so JJ could fire his bow at our enemies. Then Emmalee moved the shield to make a great wall high in front of us. JJ took the grappling hook Jeremy been using as a weapon and took the rope of. He then tied it to an arrow and shot it to the top of the building. Then Jeremy and JJ climbed the rope and before I got the chance to start Emmalee swooped up with amazing speed after disbanding the fire wall and grabbed me and we flew to the top of the U-Top. We took the time to rest for a while feeling that we were safe, but our problem is how do we get off this place. Emmalee would surely get shot if she tried t carry us and it would take to long being transported one by one. Then JJ looked over at me and spoke.
    JJ: “Billy where is your bag!?”
    I felt that there wasn’t any extra weight on my shoulder and realized that it must have fallen off in all the chaos.
    Me: “I must’ve lost it in all the chaos.”
    JJ: “The artifact was in that bag!” “Jeremy, Emmalee did you grab the extra one you found.
    Jeremy: “No” “We didn’t realize the importance of it till after we transformed.”
    JJ: “Damnit” “Those could’ve been very helpful to us.”
    Me: “I’ve still got this one.”
    I pulled the artifact as they called it out of my pocket to show them.”
    Emmalee: “Well that’s some good news at least.”
    Then the part of the roof besides us shot up and a knight riding on the back of a wyvern emerged from the hole. His armor covered his face so we couldn’t tell who it was or even if we knew him. He looked over saw us then flew off discarding us as if we weren’t even there. He flew down at the army flying at a tremendous speed with his lance he was carrying in hand downward in a dangerous nosedive. He pulled up at the last second lance ramming through the opponents’ in his way. He was traveling at such great speed they didn’t know what was coming then being stuck on his lance they were torn in two from the great velocity of the wyvern. Then the soldiers fired at him and knocked him off his steed. I didn’t get to see what happened next because we decided to take this moment to escape. Jeremy shooting a blast at a curved angle toward the ground shot off with tremendous force while I was firmly attached to his back. Then Soon after JJ was lifted off he ground by Emmalee and flew in the same direction as us. The blast Jeremy fired was killing mass amounts of our enemies as we streaked above them. I could see JJ with his bow firing on the enemies below him as he was carried by Emmalee carried him across the sky. We touched down near Jeremy’s pimped out GEO Storm. The army hadn’t reached the land yet so we took the opportunity to escape. We decided to head back to the hotel since it was decently far away from the ocean. We started to make communication with each other on the way there.
    JJ: “So who do you think got a hold of the other artifact back there?”
    Jeremy: “I don’t know but I bet he didn’t like that army did he.”
    Emmalee: “Yes he’s obviously against them too so why did he…..
    I away from the conversation marveling at what I didn’t think was possible. Emmalee had gotten hotter then ever before and I wasn’t the only one who noticed as Jeremy and JJ were looking at her through the rearview-mirror. She turned and noticed my gaze.
    Emmalee: “What is it Billy?”
    I turned away and looked out the window answering her response.
    Me: “Nothin”
    I envied Jeremy and JJ not being noticed because of that stupid mirror. Then we heard machine-gun fire coming from inside the U-Top. It seemed that someone was trying to stop the army from the inside.
    We decided not to turn back and sped of for the hotel which was about seven miles away. When we got there we used the grappling hook and attached it to our window ledge. Jeremy, JJ and I climbed up the rope while Emmalee flew up to our rooms. As soon as we got up there we noticed that Emmalee was already in the bathroom taking a shower. We all waited for what had to be at least an hour. When she came out she wasn’t in her other clothes but was wearing normal clothes that it looked like she’d collected out of our suitcases. JJs’ shirt, Jeremys’ shorts and belt, and my boxers. We all laughed at how our different clothes didn’t go well on her. Then JJ got in the shower then me, and last Jeremy. When we all had cleaned up we reviewed that nights events and then decided to hit the sack. Emmalee left for her room and we all got to bed. We had to bring in a cot because we didn’t want to sleep with one another and Emmalee demanded her privacy. Amazingly I was the first to wake up and was surprised at the result of the nights sleep. When Jeremy woke up and got out from an under the sheets I was astonished at what I saw. He was back to normal no bulgy muscle or anything. He looked down to see the same I had and was just as surprised.
    Jeremy: “What happened to my muscles!?”
    JJ: Whatd arey youe gueys talkin bout?
    Still half asleep we could barley understand what he’d said. Then looking over at Jeremy he snapped wide awake. Then we all wondered about Emmalee we ran over into her room yelling for her to get up. She jumped out of sleep and rouse from her bed in an upright sitting position. We all stopped and stared seeing hat Emmalee slept in the nude. Seeing we were staring and realize she was our prime occupation she picked the Bible on her desk up and wung it at us we shut the door quickly so as to not get hit. She yelled for us to never barge into her room again and that she would say when we could come in. We stood by the door for about ten minutes and then she yelled for us to come in. We entered her room with caution and when we were all in swung to hit us with a slap and got Jeremy and I but JJ ducked. She the brought up her foot and nailed him in the crotch.
    Emmalee: “Don’t ever come into my room again when I’m not ready, and JJ you shouldn’t try to dodge me next time.”
    JJ was lying on the floor in a curled up position holding his balls with a look of extreme pain. Jeremy and I had to flinch since we could feel a little pain from that kick having very similar experiences of our own. Surprised at what had just happened we started to wonder if Emmalee even noticed a difference in any of us at all.
    Me: “Emmalee you don’t notice anything at all do you.”
    Emmalee: “About those two being wimps again and me not being as sexy as I was before.” “Yeah I noticed.”
    Me: “And”

Sig By Me

Thanks

Emmalee: “Well the artifact is still inside me I can feel that.” “So I’m not to worried about it.” “Also I realized that I still have all my knowledge of last night and that there’s still a difference in me like…”
    JJ: (curled on the floor in pain) “Like there’s a dormant spirit lying inside of you, right?”
    Emmalee: “Yeah.”
    Jeremy: “I can still feel it to.”
    Emmalee: “Hey lets see if there’s anything on the T.V. about the attack last night.”
    I flipped on the T.V. in Emma lees’ room and turned it to the news channel.
    News Chick: “Today’s high is 82 degrees with a slight chance of showers. “In other new news the Utopian Simulation Center was attacked last night by a unknown force.” “And here’s the full review from Bob Shacklet.”
    Bob Shacklet: “Thanks Maria, and down here it’s chaos as many of the “experiments” now know of the outside world and have the realization of how small there world was.” They are currently being taken to live on military bases and are having everything explained to them...”
    I flipped off the tube and we began to wonder if the three would change and what I would change into also. We later decided that it wasn’t worth the effort to wonder about. We started on our way back home with Jeremy and JJ in Jeremy’s car and Emmalee and I in Steven’s van.
    Emmalee: “I can’t wait to get back home and see Ben again!”
    Me: So why didn’t he come along with us anyway?”
    Emmalee: “He couldn’t get away from his college studies to make it.”
    Me: “And he was okay with you coming along with us.”
    Emmalee: “Me and Ben trust each other very much, plus I knew nothing was going to happen because you’re all just my friends and always have been.”
    Me: “Well I want to get home and see Alia.”
    Emmalee: “Alia?” “Are you to going out yet?”
    Me: “No I’m still nervous around her.”
    Emmalee: “But you’ve dated other girls’ right?”
    Me: “Yeah, but for some reason Alia’s different.” “I always have this strange feeling she’s reading my mind or something.” “Besides I actually care for Alia, more than any other girl I’ve met before.”
    Emmalee: “You should really ask her out you to would make a great couple you know.”
    Me: “Yeah you say that every time we talk about this.” “Just to get off the subject of Alia and because I’m wondering.” “What do you think happened to Kevin, Sean, and Steven?”
    Emmalee: “I don’t know but I hope they’re safe.” “Kevin’s a local so he should be alright and maybe he’ll find Steven and Sean or something.”
    Me: “I never thought to ask but what did your artifact call you when you awakened.
    Emmalee: “Call me something it didn’t call me anything.”
    Me: “JJs’ called him Lerajie.”
    Emmalee: “What does that mean?”
    Me: “He said it meant the Devils Archer.”
    Emmalee: “Wow that’s kind of strange did he say anything else?”
    Me: “No that was right before you and Jeremy found us.”
    The rest of the trip home was mostly small talk with not much important said. We made it home in a few hours and decided it was best to head on home and act like nothing had happened.
    I reached my house which was left to me after my parents’ death since both my sisters were doing well for themselves. My parents had left me a great sum of money after their death to help me after schooling. My house was of a decent size having three floors a basement, living floor, and an upstairs with extra guestrooms. There was a computer room in the back left hand corner of the middle floor and my room was a little up the hall from there. Across from my room is a bathroom and when you first enter the house there is a living room and kitchen with no wall in-between them. In my room there’s a 21 inch TV a dresser in the corner and a Serta mattress. The living room had a 56 inch flat screen hooked up to a home theater system which could break the windows in the house. I know I’ve tried. Sitting by my TV is a PS8 and a GameCube6. My computer sucks because it is a Windows XP3 and is very slow in this day and age. My basement includes your average washer and dryer, a wood furnace for the winters in Ohio and a BowFlex Ultimate2 so I can stay in shape. Even though some would say I’m rich I don’t like to think of it that way because almost all rich people are stuck up in Americas’ society.
    A few months had passed since the incident at the U-Top and Jeremy, Emmalee, and JJ have all transformed again. Now though they can control how they act and don’t become completely taken over by the artifact. They still act like they do normally but still have their great abilities. Emmalee transformed for her second time while her and Ben where making love. He was completely socked when he opened his eyes for a second and there was Emmalee who’d almost become unrecognizable with her new body. After the first time it isn’t a big episode when one of them transforms it happens in just a few seconds. I was over at Jeremys’ house hagin on his third transformation and it was almost like he molded himself into a new body. When they transform they obviously can’t go out in public so the have to miss some school and since I live in the middle of nowhere they crash at my place. Except for Emmalee since Ben knows she just stays home a few days until she changes back to normal.
    We all managed to make it to school today without any interruptions and all the teacher are waiting on more information about the U-Top and if anything else is going to happen because of the mystery army. I’m in history class with Jeremy, Alia, and Emmalee when we were watching history channel and a there was an interruption. A man with long white hair appeared on the TV.
    White Haired Man: “My American friends we all know that you are the second strongest county in the world so before I take over Japan I must take over you.”
    The man had a strange accent and I couldn’t tell where he was from.
    White Haired Man: “I’m the son of the world known EMPEROR JAGKIN!!!”
    History Teacher: “WHAT!!”
    Emperor Jagkin was the ruler who had oppressed the whole world with his great military strength. His army literally came out of nowhere and over threw America who was at the time the only superpower there was. Finally a group of countries banded together and fought against him, America included. He is the one who started Jagkin’s War 54 years ago.
    It didn’t make any sense that his son was on TV he would have to be in his fifties at least but he looked like he was in his mid-twenties.
    Son of Jagkin: “I will rule the world and complete the dream my father started so long ago, I Jako will rule the world.”
    Then pictures live footage was playing on the TV and it was of the red army we’d fought back at the U-Top. It made sense to me now what had happened. Jako realized that America had been building up its forces so he decided to destroy there main armory, this way they would be weakened for attack. I still didn’t have a theory on the artifacts but at least I’d figured out something. All at once Jeremy, Emmalee, and I all got up and ran for the parking lot. Alia followed after us, constantly asking what was going on. We met up with JJ in the parking lot and he, Jeremy, and Emmalee rode together in Jeremys’ car and Alia hopped in with me in my Jeep Wrangler soft top metallic blue. On our cell phones Jeremy and I were discussing what to do. Then we got off so Emmalee could tell Ben what was happening. With that break I told Alia everything that had happened up to this point.
    Alia: “What!” “Are you serious? So you mean you haven’t changed yet though?”
    Me: “No not yet but I will. I’ve been carrying this artifact with me everywhere I go.”
    Jeremy called back and we decided we were going to head back to the east coast and help all we could. On the way there Jako made another announcement over the radio. After we listened for a while we realized it was a recording and so we put in some music to entertain ourselves. I was listing to LinkinPark: Meteora and Jeremy had pooped in GreenDay: American Idiot.

Sig By Me

Thanks

We weren’t far from the coast when we came upon a barrier set up by the military. They looked as if they were trying to keep out civilians. It wasn’t well guarded we figured that most of the forces were in the middle of battle so it wouldn’t be tough to get past them. On the way there JJ, Jeremy, and Emmalee all changed again, deciding that the best action would be to head straight through the gate. We backed away and sped toward the gate. I was in front and Jeremy was right behind me. My Jeep broke though the gate with ease and we moved along with a few soldiers yelling as we left them.
    We came to a sudden stop as we looked from atop a mountain of the Appellation. We could see what looked like two waves colliding into one another. One wave the U.S. in there green standard uniform, and the other the crimson army that we’d already faced once. There was an obvious disadvantage even being this far away. The American army as to not break any laws fighting with there swords as any other nation would and the Crimson army with there assault rifles that were banded many years ago. We hurried down the mountain to help our army. Emmalee was already there having flew down on her demonic wings.
    When we got there, there was a circle of guards surrounding Emmalee as she was flaming them as they came. Jeremy and JJ ran forward to help her, one firing beams and the other arrows. When they got closer JJ unsheathed his sword and slashed away at many of the helpless victims and Jeremy in hand combat was breaking bones and shattering the rib cages of his enemies one by one.
    Alia and I stayed a safe distance away watching the gross battle that was in front of us. They were doing a good job at keeping the army at bay but they weren’t gaining any ground either.
    Me: “They can’t hold for to much longer.”
    Alia: “Who?” Our friends or the army.”
    Me: “Either one.”
    Then out of nowhere a soldier that had gotten past them was running toward the Jeep with his gun in hand. We ducked inside the vehicle as he fired through the windshield. I started the Jeep and drove toward him running into him sending his body spiraling through the air. Then I realized we had driven to close to kill that one soldier, and we were soon surrounded by many just like the recently killed one. We put up our hands and stepped out of the vehicle. There was one of them whose appearance was slightly different from the others. I was guessing this meant he was a higher rank.
    Slightly different soldier: “Kill the male; he is of no use to us.” “And take the girl back to the ship she will be a worthy prize for my men.”
    Alia: “NO!”
    Me: “YOU BASTERD LET HER GO!” “NOW!”
    I ran forward to hit the one who’d spoke but found myself suddenly hit by the barrel of his gun. I was knocked back onto the ground.
    Slightly different soldier: “Look men he thinks he’s a hero.” “Listen boy you don’t attack a general of the crimson army like that.” “If you do you’ll always get your ass kicked.”
    I felt anger welling up inside me and I couldn’t hold it back any longer. Then my pocket started to glow and I felt a surge of energy awaken inside of me. My body was changing molding into something new. I looked to see the world around me had stopped. Then I brought my arm in font of me to see. My skin was now colored mahogany and there looked like plates along my skin. I flexed feeling the newfound power in my arms and legs.
    Then time started again and out of instinct I reached to my back grabbing a chunk of my own skin and I ripped out from inside me a sword. It was long and was a blue color; on it was lighting skipping across the blade and up my arm. I ran forward and without having control over myself swung my blade killing a mass of soldiers. I couldn’t control a thing I did. The only thing I could do was to convince myself not to hurt Alia. I killed them all but one the general who was holding Alia hostage with a gun to her head. I knew I couldn’t harm her but still I had to kill him. Then from behind Emmalee flew to him grabbing him by the back of the head, he dropped Alia and she fell to the ground. I ran forward and caught her before she hit. Then we both looked up to see Emmalee flame the general, his head melting and his brain from inside. Then he fell to the ground with a thud and Emmalee came down to us.
    Emmalee: “So you finally decided to change did ya Billy.”
    I gained enough control of myself to speak and halt myself from battle.
    Me: “I didn’t have much of a choice did I?”
    Emmalee: “Well no, I guess not.”
    Me: “Alia, get to the car and get out of here.”
    Alia: “Okay but you have to come back.”
    Me: “I will.”
    Alia left in the Jeep and then the fighting continued. Days later it ended as we had successfully pushed back the Crimson army. They left by boat and we didn’t know where they were heading but we didn’t have the energy to follow them. We ourselves quickly left to so that there wouldn’t be any questions after the battle. We made our way home in the Geo Storm. It was a tight fit for us but we managed.
    We returned to my house to find the Jeep sitting in the drive. Also it looked like Ben was there to. His car witch was a Mitsubishi Eclipse was also there. When Emmalee saw this, her face lit with joy and she ran toward the house being too tired to fly. We entered a few minutes later after we fed the dogs and cats that I owned. We entered the house to my surprise Emmalee and Ben on the couch in a deep kiss.
    JJ: “Boy you two don’t mess around do you!?”
    There was a small chuckle throughout the room at JJ’s comment.
    Me: “Hey you guys can stay here if you’d like, it’s kinda late and I have plenty of guest rooms.” “By the way where’s Alia at?”
    Ben: “She’s asleep in your room.” “She’d been staying up all night and day waiting for your return.”
    Me: “I see well I should get some rest myself.”
    Jeremy: “Well I’ll be leaving, I want to see how Megan’s’ doing.”
    JJ: “Well I’ll stay here.” “Don’t have anything better to do.”

Sig By Me

Thanks

Me: “Jeremy you the take the truck behind the barn.”
    Jeremy: “Okay, thanks.” “See you all later.”
    Everyone else: “Bye”
    Jeremy left and closed the door behind him. A few minutes later we heard the truck start and leave the area. After that we stayed up and talked for a while. Reminiscing about before our lives had changed and things we’d done together before. While we were talking Alia woke up and walked in to see us all.
    Alia: “Billy’ your back.”
    Still half asleep she came over and sat down beside me on the couch. She fell asleep soon after. Emmalee and Ben decided to turn in for the night shortly after so we didn’t wake Alia up. I ended up sleeping on the couch with Alia because she was propped up against me.
    I woke up the next morning to see Ben and Emmalee in the kitchen making coffee. I went to move but realizeded Alia was still leaning against me. I slowly moved from underneath her and gently put her down onto the couch. Then we started talking in whispering voices as to not wake her.
    Me: “Did you guys have a good sleep?”
    Ben: “Yeah excellent.”
    Me: “JJ ain’t up yet.”
    Ben: “No not yet.”
    Me: “Lazy bum. A great warrior who sleeps in. That’s a laugh.”
    Me: “Hey do you think Jeremy has changed back yet?”
    Emmalee: “I don’t know, we haven’t.”
    Me: “Yeah but we all change at different times anyway.”
    Ben: “Well it doesn’t sound like there’s a thing either one of you can do, so just live for it for now.” “Besides your not that bad this way either.”
    He said this looking at Emmalee with a smile.
    Alia turned and rolled over on the couch distracting us for a moment then we continued our conversation.
    Emmalee: “So Billy, what should we do next?”
    Me: “I don’t think we can do anything. We’ll just have to wait until Jako’s army attacks again. Even if we could find them we can’t face a whole army, not even with our powers.”
    Emmalee: “What do you think happened to that guy on the dragon?”
    Me: “I don’t know. He might have died. And it’s called a wyvern not a dragon.”
    Emmalee: “Same thing.”
    Me: “ No wyverns have…. Never mind. I’m going to take a shower.”
    I left the room entering my own and found a green shirt with dragons and flames on it, a black pair of cargo pants, and a flannel pair of boxers. I then walked across the hall and into the bathroom. I threw my clothes on the hamper and soon discarded of my shredded war torn ones. Then I got in the shower and turned on the water. Even after I was done washing I stayed in the shower, it was my place where I liked to think. I thought of the events that had just happened, the war, our transformations, and so many other things that were on my mind. I got out of the shower, dried of, and put my clothes on. I guess that in my deep thinking I didn’t even notice what had happened but when I walked in front of the mirror I saw that I had changed back to my other self. For some reason this didn’t surprise me as much as I thought it would.
    I walked out of the bathroom and into the livingroom. JJ and Alia were awake now and they were sitting on the couch along with Emmalee and Ben holding some kind of conversation. When I entered they all stopped talking immediately and Alias face was a deep red.
    Me: “What were you all talking about?
    Emmalee: “We were just telling Alia about what happened.”
    Me: “Oh.”
    I walked forward and sat by Alia.
    Emmalee: “And about how she sleep last night since she didn’t remember.”
    I could feel my face turning red and now understood why Alias’ had to. There was a small chuckle throughout the room that didn’t consist of me and Alia as we both looked down at the floor. I looked over and caught her eye. I quickly turned to examine the floor once more and turned even redder.
    Emmalee: “Don’t worry were just teasin you guys.”
    JJ: “Yah it’s not your fault if you make a good pillow Billy.”
    Me: “And I guess that’s why u slept alone last night huh JJ.”
    When I said this JJ quieted but now Alia, me and everyone else laughed even more.
    We soon fell away from the subject and went on with other meaningless conversation. After awhile Emmalee and Ben left taking JJ with them but Alia stayed. Alia and I sat around for awhile and where quiet. With everyone else gone there was no way to make conversation except for with each other. We both stayed like that for awhile and keep ourselves pre-occupied. Then I finally decided to break the silence.
    Me: “So did you have a good sleep last night?”
    I realized what I said and gave myself a mental slap for it. She looked up and smiled.
    Alia: ‘Yah.”
    This reply stupefied me for a few seconds and surprised me.”
    Alia: “JJ was right you do make a good pillow.”
    There was a short laugh at this and I walked over and sat down by her on the couch. We both just sat there and stared into each others eyes for awhile, then at the same time both leaned forward into a slow, deep, and very passionate kiss. We broke for only a second and then entered one another. When we came out of this one we halted and I took my loosened arm and I had placed around her and we sat there for what felt like eternity in our own world as we cuddled together on the couch.
    A Few Weeks Later
    I grabbed the remote and sat on the couch. I was on the news station. It’d been two weeks since the last attack and there hadn’t been any changes yet. Every time there was an attack we went to help. Now everyone knew of us they had seen us in battle and were wondering who we really were. Alia walked over and sat down on the couch beside me. They were showing pictures of us and how we fought. We had helped saved this nation but we didn’t get any respect from it all. Leaders refereed to us as monsters because of the way we fought and how we had slaughtered many of the enemies.
    There were a few critics that said we were what keep this country alive. The nation was split into three. The people who hated us, the people who sided with us, and the ones who really didn’t give a damn.
    I was thinking of the last battle we had been in there was a strange soldier there last time. He seemed like one of us.
    FlashBack: Emmalee and Ben were sitting on the couch and me and Alia an I were on the sofa beside them. Jeremy was in the bathroom and JJ was down in the Lobby of the hotel getting some breakfast. Jeremy walked out of the bathroom and sat down in the recliner in the corner of the room. We turned on the tv to see if anything was happening. There wasn’t anything going on for some time so we decided to change the channel. We flipped it to FX and saw the movie Fight Club was on. We decide to leave it there since it was really good movie. We watched it for about half an hour with small talk during the commercials when JJ burst into the room telling us to change it to the news. We turned it and saw Jako’s army marching out of boats and in the streets of New York. We quickly rushed out of the room saying good-bye to Ben and Alia since they couldn’t come along. We got in our cars and started for N.Y. It didn’t take long since we’d been staying in a hotel near the coast line so we’d be ready for any more attacks from Jako. We reached the inner streets of New York and soon had to abandon our cars because of all the traffic trying to get out. We had to run even Emmalee because she hadn’t change yet but neither of us had anyways. Finally we reached the main advancements of the army and we quickly hide. Sometimes we don’t always immediately change so we have to wait. This area had been evacuated very quickly and now most of the buildings were empty.
    I waited for a soldier to come and scout out the building when he did I snuck up behind him and knocked him out. I took all his armor and weapons and keep them for myself. I ran back outside in my new uniform and joined up with the rest of the army. We marched for a long time and advanced far into New York. I was starting to wonder where the others had gone of to. Then out of nowhere Emmalee came swooping down on here demonic wings and was flaming the squad to my left. I realized she would come here next so I decided to help I fired on two of the four soldier in front of me and killed them. The other two quickly swiveled around to fire on me but Emmalee grabbed them and flamed them both. I was relived until she came after me next. She grabbed me by the chest plate and lifted me into the air. I yelled.
    Me: “WAIT! DON’T!”
    I quickly pulled of my helmet and could start to feel my chest warming with Emmale’s flame. My helmet came off and I threw it to the ground reveling my face. Emmalee stopped suddenly still holding me by the chest plate in the air.
    Emmalee: “BILLY!
    Me: “I hadn’t changed yet so I disguised myself as a enemy.”
    Emmalee: “Oh, I’m so so sorry I thought you were an enemy. I almost killed you.”
    I looked down at the ground seeing how high we were.
    Me: “Well you could apologize by putting me back on the ground. I don’t have wings ya know.”
    Emmalee: “Oh, of course, I’m sorry.”
    Me: “Yah I know you are.”

Sig By Me

Thanks

Emmalee flew off and I shed the armor I was wearing deciding it was a bad idea now. I took the gun and placed myself on top of one of the skyscrapers and fired down on many of the soldiers. Soon they started to come into the building after me. They were taking the elevators up I ran over to three of the elevators and opened the doors before they got there. When they got up high enough I shot the cable and it went crashing to the bottom of the building killing my enemies. I managed to do this to about five but being in such a big building I couldn’t get them all. I retreated to the roof again and hide myself from them. I was hiding under an air conditioner near the edge of the building. I saw on soldiers feet come walking by so I grabbed them and pulled causing him to fall of the edge. He screamed and many others came. They were all standing by the edge trying to look down and see is they could see his body. I grabbed a long broken pipe and snuck up behind the group. Then I swung with all my might and knocked over about five of them. There were still two left and they turned toward me. I ducked behind the air conditioner as they fired. Then getting my own gun I shot from underneath the A.C. and shot the ones legs causing him to collapse so I could shot him in the head. The other not wanting the same fate grabbed the dead body of his companion and stood it in front of him. I quickly ran around the A.C. and shot him from behind. He collapsed along with his partner. Realized this was only a search team I thought of a place to hide from the rest of the soldiers soon to come. I ran quickly to the other end of the building and hid behind a big machine. Examining the machine I assumed it was the generator for the building. I tried to think of a way to use this but I was under stress and my mind wasn’t working right.
    Soon after I heard a yell come from the streets below and looked over the edge. JJ was on the streets fighting off many soldiers that were coming toward him. I realized he needed help but what was I suppose to do?
    I heard the door to the top of the building shut and didn’t know what to do. Evidently more soldiers had come and I couldn’t fight them in my current form. I lowered myself to the edge hanging off the building and pushed myself against it in fear of being seen. I could hear the soldiers running on the roof searching for me, but right now I was concerned with how JJ was going to fight off all the enemies before him.
    Soon JJ took action. He jumped doing a backflip and landed on a lower ledge of the building. He then pulled out his bow and fired on the soldiers below him as he ran across the ledge dodging constant enemy fire. I didn’t think he could keep this up for long and then saw I was right. As he went to change the direction he ran a random soldier shot his ankle and he fell to the ground.
    Now I didn’t fear for my life or of being discovered, I pulled up the rifle that I still had clung in my hand and started to randomly fire at the enemies below. Hearing shouts of pain I realized I must’ve hit some of them and was drawing much unwanted attention to myself. Still though they moved to JJ but didn’t fire.
    I could see an unusually large object moving through the crowd and coming toward JJ. Then it appeared to stand right in front of my fallen friend. It was a huge man whose muscles easily made the rest of us look insufficient and small. In one arm he was carrying a giant axe that was slung over his shoulder. His shoulders each had a plate of armor on them. Looking closely I could see they were designed to look like giant tiger heads with mouths open and was wearing blue pants and plated gloves. I got a closer look at his axe and saw that on the side not used for cutting was also in the same shape as the shoulder armor. He reached with his hand that wasn’t holding the axe for JJ. JJ pushed himself away and swung his sword at the approaching hand. Then the big man grabbed the sword as JJ swung it and held it in his hand. He lifted JJ off the ground with blood from his hand running down the blade.
    Then JJ let go of his sword and pushed off the ground with his good leg and lunged at the man with his shield in hand he hit the big man hard knocking him back a few steps. The man soon recovered and threw JJs’ sword aside and it made a clang noise as it hit the ground. JJ had drawn his bow and was aiming at the man and was ready to fire on him when a soldier shot his bow out of his hand and it landed on the ground a few feet away.
    I had to help, now there was no choice left. With my courage at full I jumped off the building and plummeted to the ground. Fearing for what would happen if I didn’t change I tried to aim myself at the big man so I could at least do some damage before I died. Then three fourths of the way down I noticed that JJ wasn’t where he was before. Then in a fast swoop Emmalee came by and grabbed me as I fell. Looking to my left I saw JJ in her other arm looking over at me.
    JJ: “What where you thinking jumping like that?”
    Me: “I couldn’t just sit by and watch.”
    JJ: “I would’ve made it just fine.”
    Me: “Whatever that guy was gonna slaughter you.”
    Emmalee: “Shut up or I’ll drop u both right now.”
    Looking down me and JJ decided against arguing any further until we were safe on the ground.
    Present
    My mind was boggling now trying to figure out who that warrior was. He was so insanely strong we couldn’t even hurt him. Also I wondered about the wyvern rider we’d seen that night at the U-Top. I didn’t have time to finish my thoughts as I was dragged out by Alia’s voice calling my name.
    Alia: “Billy…Billy.”
    Me: “Huh. Oh sorry I was just thinking.”
    Alia: “What were you thinking about?”
    Me: “About all of what’s going on. I can’t figure any of it out. Who is those two warriors like us, and why doesn’t the one join us, and why does the other oppose us.”
    Alia: “You need to quite thinking so much. It isn’t good on you.”
    It was true I was thinking a lot lately and it kept me up at night and I couldn’t concentrate on my studies. In only a few months Jako’s army has gotten so far. They have taken the eastern coastlines states and are moving forward. With that new warrior we can’t stop them and now were divided. Emmalee and JJ went to help the west coast because of the constant attacks on that side of our country. Hawaii and Alaska are now the enemy’s two major bases on the Pacific side. Our army finally gave up the charade though. Now every soldier walks into battle with a fully loaded rifle slung around his shoulder and a magnum pistol holstered onto their leg. They still carry their swords on their hips though just incase they need them in close combat battle. Even with all of this we still are losing the battle. I wish I could just stop time so I could think this all through but I can’t. I shouldn’t think anymore, I’ll just retire to bed. I got up and left the couch silently and left for my room with Alia following behind me.
    I opened my eyes with my vision still blurry, I wiped my hand over my eyes to clear then blurriness away. I sat up and looked over at the beautiful companion of mine sleeping beside me. I silently got up and went into the living room and flipped on the TV. The current president of the United States, Alfred Herring was on the news and was making an announcement to the public.
    President: “I have decided with much concern of the American society and way of life that we need to keep our self as the free country we have been for so long, and I believe to do this we will need to have more military power at our disposal. With this I have signed a document given to me to reinstate the draft. We will be calling all of the men of America from ages 18-50 to serve two years as part of the world’s second strongest army, the army of America. “
    Me: “Crap this can’t be good at all. Jeremy is 18 and Ben is 21 there’re going to get drafted into the army. “
    I reached up for the phone and immediately dialed Jeremy’s number and he picks up the phone.
    Jeremy: “Hello” (said in a very sleepy voice)
    Me: “Jeremy we have trouble.”
    Jeremy: “Is the army attacking again?”
    Me: “No they just reinstated the draft!”
    Jeremy: “WHAT! BUT I’M 18 I’LL GET DRAFTED!”
    Me: “Yah I know. You need to come and stay out here so you don’t get drafted”
    Jeremy: “I’ll be right over.”
    The phone hangs up and I dial Emmalee’s cell phone. The phone picks up and I retell the story to her telling her she needs to call Ben ASAP. I couldn’t believe this was happening I sat on the couch and pondered on the subject for awhile then remembered I’d told myself not to think.
    Jeremy was just pulling in the drive way when my cell phone started playing “In The End” by Linken Park. I picked up the phone to hear Emmalee’s shaky voice on the other side.
    Emmalee: “Billy?”
    Me: “Yah. Are you ok Emmalee u don’t sound good? Is it about Ben?”
    I heard the snivel come from the other side of the line knowing I’d hit the spot.
    Emmalee: “He’s be.. been taken by t… the military already.
    I stopped to try and think out what to do but I just didn’t know. I heard Emmalee’s voice come back on the phone not sounding as bad as before.
    Emmalee: “The army immediately surrounded the campuses to make sure that none of the men could flee from the draft. I called Ben and he told me I shouldn’t worry but how can I not.”
    With the only response I could think of to help her I answered.
    Me: “Don’t worry we’ll get him back”
    Emmalee: “I coming back I want to help.”
    Me: Ok but let JJ know first.”
    I hung up the phone and Jeremy walked in the door his hands full of items he’d decided to bring with him. He looked over at me and noticed the grave look on my face.

Sig By Me

Thanks

Jeremy: “What’s wrong?”
    Me: “They have Ben. We’re heading out to save him as soon as Emmalee gets here.
    Jeremy: “Ohhhhhh.”
    Alia woke up and entered the room we then told her of the events and what was going to happen. After that we sat down and started to make planes on how to get Ben out of the army.
    We had talked all day and it was getting to be night when we heard a crash outside of my house. We all ran outside to see a crater in my front yard. We starred on at the crater then we saw a figure walking out of it. I reached inside the door and turned on the outside lights of my house to see a very tired looking and exhausted Emmalee come walking out of the crater. She took a few steps toward the porch then closed her eyes and collapsed on the lawn. We all ran down to her seeing that she was just unconscious we brought her in the house and sat her down on my bed because her wings wouldn’t allow her to lay on the couch and she needed all the comfort she could get.
    She must’ve spent all her energy to get here and save Ben almost immediately after we sat her down she changed back to her normal self not being able to maintain her stronger form. We had to wait for her to wake up. She was so worn out that she woke up in three days and was still looking tired. We told her to stay another day but she refused saying all that was important now was saving Ben.
    We left my house and took to the open road heading for the major military base of Ohio. The drive there took about two hours and Emmalee slept the whole way there. We stopped short about 3 mile away from the base and started to run over our plan again.
    Me: “Ok now listen these are the good guys here so make sure u don’t kill anyone, only knock them out. This is especially directed toward you Emmalee. You may be mad but you can’t go and kill this entire bases soldier’s just for Ben. Ok, good. Now I’m going to cut a hole in the side of the building so that we can all enter. Then from there were going to split up and search the base for Ben. I’m trying to keep this as nice and simple as possible so remember avoid contact with guards and don’t kill them just knock them out.”
    Jeremy& Emmalee: “Ok.”
    We left our car and had Emmalee fly us over the fence right up close next to the building. Then I pulled the lighting blade out of my back and sliced a new door for us to enter by. After entering the building I shoved the lighting blade back into my back. We all split and left in different directions keeping in comm. links so we could keep in touch. In fact they were the exact same comm. links from the incident at the U-Top. We had entered the base from the west and I had headed south while Jeremy headed north and Emmalee went east. I went down the corridor and made sure not to make any noise and peeked around every corner to make sure it was safe to keep going. So far I’d ran into two soldiers and I knocked them out slamming their heads together. I moved on without any trouble after that and I still hadn’t heard of anything from Emmalee or Jeremy and I hadn’t found Ben yet either. I keep on going for awhile and I heard Emmalee’s voice coming over the comm.
    Emmalee: “I’ve found him you guys. I’ll start heading to the exit you guys meet me there.”
    Me: “Ok Emmalee I’m on my way.”
    Emmalee: “Jeremy are you there? Jeremy answer me.”
    Distant Voice: “GET HIM!”
    Jeremy: “Smooth you guys I was just sneaking up on some guards when you came yelling through.”
    Voice in Background: “Don’t let him escape.”
    After a few seconds an alarm started blaring throughout the base.
    Me: “Everyone head for the roof, make a new exit.”
    Not waiting for the reply I jumped into the air smashing my way through the floor of the next level of the base.
    When I looked up three soldiers fired at me, I quickly put my arms up in defense bullets hitting them in a non stop shower of lead. I tried to move my arms and reach for my sword but it was useless they were too badly injured, it was like they weren’t even there not responding at all to what my brain told them to do but they weren’t numb because I could still feel the pain from every last bullet in them. I jumped upward breaking through another floor. I was now on the third floor and the roof was directly above me. I jumped up and hit then ceiling and then fell back down to the ground. I felt so stupid for doing that of course the roof was reinforced with steel so it could hold the weight of the helicopters.
    I rose to my feet and started running looking for the stairs. I ran for some time when I finally found an elevator. I ran up to it and it started to open, behind the doors was a group of soldiers ready to shoot me. I ran faster toward them not slowing at all. Then they opened fire sending an array of bullets flying toward me. It was short range so I jumped up landing on one of the soldiers. While the others were in shock I threw a round house kick hitting two of them and then jumped backwards with great force smashing the final one against the wall.
    With my shoulder I leaned forward and pressed the button that would take me to the roof. On the way up I examined my arms there was blood seeping from most of the wounds but there were a few on my arms that the bullet didn’t get far enough in to cause any bleeding. I needed to get out of here already I could fell the dizziness of blood loss coming over me. Even if I wanted it to my adrenalin couldn’t power me forever.
    The elevator doors opened and I could see Emmalee and Jeremy waiting for me at the edge of the building. I started to walk towards them but I couldn’t even do that, I felt my feet give out from under me and I fell to the ground. I could hear Emmalee and Jeremy yell my name but it sounded very far away. As I slipped out of conciseness I felt my self being lifted up off the ground and then I was gone.
    I opened my eyes and started to look around my surroundings, it didn’t take me long to reaAliae that I was in my own home lying on the couch next to the window with the sun pouring in. I looked up to see Emmalee, Jeremy, and Ben all sitting on the couch diagonal from me and Alia was in the recliner sound asleep. I started to move and slid around on the couch planting my feet on the floor. I went to lift my arm to move the hair out of my eyes but soon realized that I hadn’t healed enough yet for that. I looked down at my arms and saw that the bullets had been removed from them and they were starting to heal. I also noticed that I was still in my fighting form and hadn’t changed back yet. My body must’ve kept me like this so I would heal better. I stood up and started to walk, I was a little wobbly and off balance with not being able to control my arms. I walked over to the balcony window and looked out it, I put my shoulder up to the door and opened it to walk out and sit on one of the chairs on the balcony. It felt great to sit there with the sun shinning down on me and warming my body. I soon felt myself being drug back into sleep again and unlike the last time I accepted it and soon dozed off.
    The next time I awoke it was dark out side and I could hear all the sounds of the night. I stood up and walked into the kitchen that was connected by no wall to the living room. As soon as I walked in Jeremy looked up and noticed.
    Jeremy: “Billy you’re awake finally.” I thought you were gonna sleep forever.”
    Me: “How long have I been asleep?”
    Emmalee: “Give or take five days. You went through a lot. How are your arms felling?”
    I hadn’t even thought to try and move them yet. I pulled together all my strength and lifted my arms up about three to four inches and then let them drop.
    Me: “Better. Who should I thank for pulling the bullets out of my arms?”
    Emmalee: “That’d be me. I used those long finger nails of mine.”
    I guess I hadn’t noticed before but Emmalee’s fingers were coated in dry blood. I owed her so much for that I, didn’t want any lead in my body to poison me.
    I walked over into the living room and sat down on the couch looking at everybody as they stared on at me still wondering if I was truly ok. I looked up and shot them all a reassuring smile to let them know I was alright. Soon the conversation started up again and now I could voice my opinion.
    Emmalee: “So how do we hide Ben and Jeremy from the draft?”
    Jeremy: “I think we should lay low here.”
    Ben: “No that won’t work they’ll come looking for us here knowing we have connections to Billy.”

Sig By Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast