+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evangelion fanfic.... cool huh?

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Evangelion fanfic.... cool huh?

this fanfic will be played through the first person watching a customized story unfold. If you want a new plot twist, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do..

I awake in the cold dorm on my small mat bed looking up at the padded ceiling. To my right, a small tv halfway across the room from a twelve inch TV. to the right of the tv is a door leading into a bathroom. Opposite that is the front door. Throwing off the sheets and sitting up, the sun from the window peirced my eyes and i was forced to close them again. After letting them adjust for a few seconds, i threw on my green shirt and woodland camo pants, pulled on my marine cap and stepped out to the hallway of the dormatory.

Looking to the right, the long stretching hallway had only three doors. The next door down was Rei Ayaname's, and the next was Asuka Lengely, and after that, Shinji(dont care for his last name.)

I heaved a hefty sigh at the though of how early it must be and walked down the hall, greeted by the loud blaring music from Asuka's room. Silence came from Rei's and Shinji's respective rooms.

Going further down the hall and rounding an eventual corner, I walked into the great hall and out the front door, down the street, into a warehouse, flipped a switch next to the small metal door and watched as it all came to life. Climbing a flight of stairs deeper in, I picked up a phone, pressed the flashing red button and waited for a signal to sound in the receiver.

After the signal came, I called into the speaker to wake up the dorm.

" Rise and shine!" I called to them. the receiver was filled with the typical morning moans and groans. After about half and hour, the warehouse was filled with the would be angelchosen to pilot the eva's. Out of the hundreds in attendence, only three would join me...

to be continued....
    fear the reaper

Thanks

Re: Evangelion fanfic.... cool huh?

All the recruits lined up in a giant group filling the warehouse. the humid air was hard to breathe in, but work had to be done.

The marched up the catwalk and formed a single line in front of three eva units. I then held a clipboard and a mic, and before I called the first name, i sent out a warning that if the eva rejected them, they might, more than likely will die. This heavily cut the numbers, and the weak left the warehouse back to their dorms.

After a long series of failures and deaths, I came to the three that live near my dorm.

" Asuka langely, Rei ayaname, Shinji, your turns." i said. they obediently jumped into the eva's the splash of the water hitting the catwalk as Shinji tripped into his, and after a few tense seconds, the eva's jumped to life.

The eva division just got three new recruits.
    fear the reaper

Thanks

The next day we were lined up bright and early, still yawning and digesting the sad excuse for breakfast, we were single filed into a room in groups of four, a captain and three subordinates. I got stuck with Rei, Asuka, and shinji, the ragtag group. and according to the girl at the desk who decided to not wear the normal lab coat but a bright orange one that draped over a short cut minidress, we're the shitlist.

Any way, we were assigned and given the day off, so I thought i would check in on my future teammates. What a sight, Rei doesnt give a damn about anyone, Asuka is loud, high tempered, and unpredictable, and Shinji is an emo, 'nuff said. What could be worse?

After the mandatory school day, due to me being around their high school age, I laid down flat on my mat and drifted to sleep, only to be woken by a knock at the door. Opening it, I was greeted by Rei, who was wearing a short shirt and panties.

" Yes?" I asked groggily. I looked down at her hand and saw a sleeping bag.

" We're moving to a new dorm." She said shortly and walked away. I looked at her puzzlingly and walked out of my room.

The new dorm was surprisingly ritzy and hightech. The walls were shining fountain waterfalls and concrete and the entire reservation book was handled via computer. we were catered by a buffet and then let to our combined rooms. The only visable downside was that me and my group all share a room.

We only slept a few minuetes when a rumble tore through our dreams and we ran down the hangar on instinct. After about half an hour, our eva's were deployed and we were face to face with an angel....

to be continued......
    fear the reaper

Thanks

I looked around the horizon and confirmed there was only one heartless, but why attack now of all times? It made no sense but the higher ups want us to bring it down so that's what we'll do.

" Rei, Asuka, get on its left and right flanks, Shinji, get behind it, we'll box him in and tear him apart." I said. Withing seconds the angel was boxed in, but suddenly, two huge wings formed on it's back and it took flight. I cursed under my breath as I pulled out my gun and fired at it wildly. Barely missing it, it came down on me and a severe ain rocked my torso, the beast had cracked three of my ribs as it was squeezing tighter on the cockpit.

Rei managed to knock it off, but a blade that is it's left arm sliced against mine, and a feeling of an arm gone hit my mind hard. Writhing in pain, the angel took flight and dissappeared into the clouds.

Our first fight a loss, I've got some second thoughts now...

to be continued.......
    fear the reaper

Thanks

After turning our eva's back in, we meet in the hotel square and sit in a row of seats facing each other, all of us not making eye contact as to not start an awkward conversation.

Finally I look up and see Rei looking off aimlessly.

" Listen, just because we didnt anticipate the next move isnt the end of the world." Shinji said in a flat yet oddly hopeful tone. I glared at him.

" if we had, then we would have saved millions. By killing the angel we eliminate the chance that that one will kill another town." I said coldly. He flinched and looked down at the linoleum floor. Asuka jumped out of her seat and looked down on me.

" Oh well, might as well turn in, no use thinking about it now, it's too late." She said and walked off. I shook my head and followed her, and went into our room and jumped on my bed landing on my back and putting my hands behind my head and staring at the ceiling. Eventually, the thoughts found their way in, and I began to hear the non-existant echoes of cries as the Angel tore apart their city.

After the cries dulled, I fell into the darkness of sleep...

to be continued...
    fear the reaper

+ Reply to Thread