+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Even more of Pokemon Journey Chapter one.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Even more of Pokemon Journey Chapter one.

" Wow thanks mom I promise to keep taking care of them." I said. I know I would too because I have made it this far so I can make it even farther. " Well I need to go now so I will talk to you later mom." I said heading back into the house after recalling my pokemon. Charmeleon was the only one that I had left out. I grabbed some food out of the fridge before I left the house though. " By mom I will come back later. I promise." I said and left the house. ' So since she knocked off $500 I only need $300 more to completely pay her off. ' I thought to myself as I walked down the road to the Pokemon lab. I walked into it and found Professor Oak at his computer finishing something up.
    " Hey Professors. How are you? My Charmander has evolved and thought you might want to see." I said as I walked up to him.
    " Oh hey Nathan I did not see you come in.. Well then where is Charmeleon you said he evolved right?" The proof, asked.
    " Yes. He evolved and I have some other strong pokemon too." And with that I called them out again. " Here they are."
    " Wow you are talented as a trainer. Your father would be proud of you."
    " Thanks Prof. so what have you been doing lately? I also am about to evolve my Caterpie." I said and Caterpie came crawling in.
    " Yes I see that. Also Nurse Joy had told me that you are continually healing you pokemon and updating her on your mission. I se that you two are getting along very well. Please continue to see her and treat her with kindness."
    " Ok Professor I will. I promise." I said happily. " Well I must get going now lots more to do. I also need to raise up Bulbasaur so he can take on Brock." I said.
    " Yes you should raise him up. I can see that he is about to evolve into Ivysaur. You need to be careful in this stage just like when Charmander evolved. Also treat Caterpie with care when he is evolving into Metapod and after as well. You can never be too careful. Well I have to get back to work so I will talk to you later -k- Nato. Take care know. Later.." And with that he went back to his computer. While I recalled my pokemon I heared Brittany come in.
    " Oh hey Nato. I see you have gotten your pokemon too. I am getting mine today as well." She said as she gave me a hug.
    " Oh I got these a couple days ago. So what one are you getting?" I asked.
    " I was thinking of getting Bulbasaur, or Squirtle. What one did you start out with?"
    " I started out with Charmander. I think you should go with Squirtle. It would fit you perfectly. Well I will wait for you out side if you want to join me on my quest." I said..
    " Ok I will be out there in a min. Hello professor can I get my first pokemon?"
    " Sure hold on a min...." And with that the Prof sent me out the door. But not before I waved to Brittany.
    After a few min Brittany came out and showed me her Squirtle. " Cool so I see you took my advice." I said.
    " Yes, I figured that since your first pokemon was a fire type that I would be better off with a water type pokemon. But now that I see that you also have a Bulbasaur I need to catch a Charmander, and I will also need to catch a Bulbasaur because I will need all the help I can get for facing Brock. So would you mind if I join you so that I can get to know you pokemon?" She asked.
    " Of course I was waiting so that you can join me on my quest." I replied without hesitant.
    " Cool I was hoping that you would let me join you after I got my pokemon.. Thank you I will also help you in battles that are tough."
    " I appreciate the help but for now I think that you are going to need the help so that you can level up your pokemon. Well let¡¦s go to your house so that you can get some money from your parents to buy some pokeballs and potions." I said and with that we walk down to her house.
    " Mom, I got it want to look?" Brittany asked into the house. Her parents came out to the living room where we were waiting.
    " Oh hey Brittany, Nathan. How are you two doing?" They asked.
    " Fine," We said together. And all of us went out side so that we could view each other¡¦s pokemon and let them get used to each other.
    I let out my other pokemon since Charmeleon was already out,. Pidgey, Rattata, Caterpie, Bulbasaur, and Nidoran¡ð went over to where Charmeleon and Squirtle were playing. " Wow Brittany our pokemon is getting along fine. That is good news." I said with a smile.
    " Yea I was hoping that they would. And since they do I can join you without any worries of them getting along with each other." She said happily.
    " I am glad to see that they are getting along." Brittany's mom said.
    " Yes that is very encouraging on Nathan's raising abilities." Her dad put in. Well I have to get back to work I have been helping Prof. Oak with some of his research lately and have been really busy."
    " Brittany don¡¦t forget to ask them for the money." I reminded Brittany in her ear.
    " Oh yea hey mom can I borrow about $1000? I need it so that I can get a good start with potions and pokeballs so that I can catch more pokemon and heal the ones that I have."
    " Ok Brittany here you go but remember to pay us back and asl0 I have heard of the deal that Nathan's mom made with him that if you take really good care of your pokemon then we will deduct some of the money that you owe us. Will that work for you?"
    " Sure and I promise that I will take very good care of my pokemon like Nathan has with his. If I need to I will ask him for some advice since I am going to be traveling with him." She promised.
    " Well I will see you two later." Her mom said. And after giving her a hug Brittany and I headed out of the door followed by our Pokemon.
    " So how have you been doing for the past week since I have been traveling with my Pokemon?" I asked Brittany to try and break the silence.
    " Oh very well I have been waiting for this day to come for a while because I wanted to be able to travel with you. I am really glad that you let me come with you and your adorable pokemon. I... Oh no a pokemon is coming closer please let me handle this one? I have been waiting for the opportunity to battle to rise up my Squirtle. Can I borrow a couple of pokeballs incase it is one that I want?" She finished while looking longingly at the pokemon coming towards her.
    " Sure Brittany by the way this pokemon is a grass type and I am guessing it is a Bulbasaur just like mine. You want to be careful though sings as you have a water type. Here are 5 potions too incase you need them. Well I will stand over there with my pokemon and watch you battle this one out. When you are done I will judge, by my experience, whether or not it was a great battle. Also, when it comes time to capture it I will give some input if you want on how to successfully capture the Bulbasaur."
    " Thanks I would appreciate it a lot." She said as she took the pokeballs from me as well as the potions. After she put them in her bag the wild Bulbasaur was almost in battling range from her. She stepped back and Squirtle walked forwards. " Now Squirtle, I want to be careful and just do what is needed to get him low enough to be captured ok?"
    " Squirtle." Replied Squirtle, which showed that he understood the instructions given to him by his trainer.
    " Now Squirtle use your scratch attack." She told him and he complied without hesitance. Within one hit Bulbasaur was almost to the point of fainting.
    " Brittany watch his health he is almost ready to be caught.. Just use your pokeball on the next turn. You should capture him if you do it right." I informed her.
    " Ok I understand. Squirtle watch out please." Brittany used the pokeball that I lent her and too my surprise the wild Bulbasaur was captured with that one pokeball. " Yes!! I caught my first pokemon. Bulbasaur." She yelled excitedly. Squirtle jumped up into her open arms and gave her a hug. Since Squirtle was getting a bit weekend, She gave a potion to him and her Bulbasaur witch she was now calling Leaf-feeder.
    " That was a good battle Brittany. I am surprised you were able to catch him with that much health left. By Bulbasaur took a couple of hits before I could capture him. Well anyway that was a good thing you did before you even dove into the battle. You told Squirtle what you wanted done and he understood, which means and shows a great deal of trust is between you and your first pokemon even though you have only had him for a couple of minuets. Well let¡¦s continue on to Viridian City. There I will introduce you to my friend Nurse Joy. I have told her about you and she is waiting in the pokemon center there to see you. Well come along then. This way." I said and I showed her the way towards the P.C. " I think you will like Nurse Joy she is really kind and is good at what she does. Every time I go to see her I feel welcome and am grateful that she is the Nurse. I enjoy my visits and so do the pokemon. Right guys?" I asked the pokemon following me since they were all still out of their pokeballs. They grouped their agreement with a slight bit of enthusiasm. " See even they are enthusiastic about their visits with her. She is great your Squirtle will even like her and I am sure your leaf-feeder would too." I said and they both grumbled their agreement. Well then we are almost their lets just hope that no more wild pokemon jump in the...." I cut myself short because just as I finished saying that, a pokemon had jumped in our path, It was a Rattata. "Brittany you can take care of this one do you have enough pokeballs to catch it?" I asked her?
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Newbie midnightrain is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: even more of Pokemon Jurney Chapter one.

um....................................nice story but isnt this a spam making 3 topics for 1chapter? when you right a topic you should put the title of the thing say
    pokemon journey and continue it from there then add the whole chapter in one topic cause i tthink your alloud to double post if its for stories

Newbie ahnakimi is off to a good start ahnakimi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: even more of Pokemon Jurney Chapter one.

wow you must love pokemon..My friends love it also!
    anyways cool story and hi!

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Even more of Pokemon Journey Chapter one.

thanks guys for your imput. and sorry about the long chapter but it was a bit to long to put in one post.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

+ Reply to Thread