+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: everyone loves final fantasy fan fics right?

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

everyone loves final fantasy fan fics right?

Just so you know i'm using all the ff characters so bear with me on this, this is my first so lets hope it goes smoothly...

chapter 1: greetings from balamb
    in balamb garden's training facility squall and cloud were having a practice bout.

Squall lunged at cloud and just missed him and avoided the huge buster sword as it fell at him from above.

Cloud held out a hand and formed a fireball that screamed at Squall. Squall held up his gunblade as the ball approached. Upon connecting he was engulfed in a ball of fire. Cloud readied his blade as the smoke cleared to show Squall in a smoking pit. Cloud chuckled as he put his blade away. "Let's go, we're late for class again, Quistis will have our hides."

The took the central elevator to the second floor and ran to quistis's classroom at the end of the hall. The door opened to show a packed classroom with most students asleep as quistis lectured. She caught sight of them and growled. The raised their arms preparing for her yelling.

4 hours later...

Quistis settled down after realizing that session was over. Cloud and Squall snapped awake since they fell asleep due to quistis lecturing during her yelling. Then an announcement came from the intercom overhead. Headmaster Cid's voice came to life from the intercom.

" My beloved students, now that studies are over please gather in the quad for a breif announcement I must do in person."

Cloud led the way back to the elevator and as they went back down to the 1st floor they noticed that the floor was packed, mostly with students that tried to grab lunch (the hot dog diet). They pushed through the crowd after disembarking the elevator to run into Rinoa and Tifa.

After a few minuetes cid came off the elevator looking grim.

Cloud tilted his head to see something jutting out of the headmasters back. The elevator opened once more as the assistants formed out. Cid then fell lifelessly to the ground as the whole student population was surrounded by more assistants. At their sides were powerful fiends.

"What the hell is going on?!" Zidane said walking over to them while working his way through the crowd. Cloud shook his head and readied his weopon.

"Get ready!" Cloud said. Then the assistants released their feinds.

To be continued...
    fear the reaper

Thanks

Re: everyone loves final fantasy fan fics right?

Chapter 2

The feinds lunged at the students as their screams filled the area, echoing off the walls.

Squall and Cloud brought down multiple feinds before heading toward the gate.

"Hope the others made it out." Cloud said. Squall nodded and continued leading the way down the hall.

Eventually they found the pathway leading to the front gate. There waiting for them were Tifa, Irvine, Selphie, and Zell. Rinoa and Tifa went in another direction to grab a balamb grade vehicle. After a few minuetes they pulled up in front of Cloud and the others.

Cloud and the others climbed in and the car roared out of Balamb as the garden filled with more fiends.

They drove to a nearby town called Balamb(stupid I know) and checked into the hotel there.

Meanwhile back at Balamb...

In the basement Norg's pod was never removed, only to have an egg fform on top of it.

The assistants have been working night and day to hatch it.

"prepare the incubation system!" one commanded, the temperature in the room rose a few degrees. " commence hatching!" He then finished.

A few norgs from taken from the Shumi village up north then started chanting.

After a few minuetes the egg started hatching. the inside poured out a foul smelling liquid. When everything finished a huge figure that looked like he was mixed with a whale emerged. The assistants then kneeled before him.

"Balamb is miiiinnneee!" he proclaimed. Norg had returned.
    fear the reaper

Thanks

Cloud and Squall and the others were staying at the balamb hotel thinking of a way to get their garden back. cloud sat on the bed as Squall paced the room.

"well what now smart guy?" Cloud said sounding annoyed.

"I got nuthin'" Squall replied.

Cloud climbed off the bed.

"I say we make an attack on garden!" He said raising a fist.

Squall shook his head."and get killed for sure." cloud lowered his hand and shook his head. "then what can we do?" cloud said.

rinoa then came from her corner."We can retreat to Timber and rally for more help!" she said. Cloud and Squall lulled it over in their minds then decided to go with it, the only problem was that garden is monitoring all the train stations ever since the fall of Galbadia.

then there came a knock at the door. Squall picked up his gunblade and opened it.

On the other side was a average sized man slightly taller than Squall with dark yellow hair, a long grey trenchcoat with red crosses on the side, and his gunblade over his shoulder as he smiled.

"As honorary owner of the Balamb disciplinary committee, you will come with me and my assisstants." He said a fujin and Raijin appeared around the corner.

Squall jumped back as they entered the room single filed. cloud chuckled as he picked up his buster sword and Squall readied his gunblade. "they never learn do they?" Cloud said.

to be continued...
    fear the reaper

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

This is pretty good. ^^ Please continue when you have time. ^^x..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

demonicloud (Sep 16, 2008)

Thanks

Cloud and Squall charged fujin and Raijin, completely blowing off Seifer.

Cloud ducked past the round thing Fujin uses(never learned the name, sue me!) and slashed, catching some of her hair. Raijin attacked with his staff but was cut short literally as Squall knocked him down with the gunblade's hilt.

Seifer chuckled as he ducked out of the room.

Squall looked to Cloud with a serious look. "You think he has something to do with this?" Cloud shook his head. "No, someone bigger, is there anyone you faced that you think might be out for you?"

Squall shook his head then looked up in surprise. "Norg! He finally hatched!" Squall shook with fear. Cloud put his sword on his shoulder."Lets finish this." He said leaving the room.

Once outside the room the ground shook. Looking out a nearby window on the staircase they saw a Galbadian transport coming into town. Biggs and Wedge were in the front car followed by a small group of Soldier.

"Did they join?" Cloud said the anger apparent.

they went out front to be greeted By Biggs.

"Hello, we're not here to kill you, we want to help you take back your garden, after all you did save our headmaster and us along with her."

Cloud lulled it over then spoke. "We'll attack soon, just let me get my people together." He then pulled out a cell phone and dialed in a number. "Yeah, whaddya want?" said Cid's voice on the other end of the line.

"We're goin' to war again, get everyone together."

"On both sides?"

"When I said everyone, I meant it." Cloud said with a cocky smile.

"'kay, be there soon!"

to be continued...
    fear the reaper

Thanks

Within a few hours everyone was aboard the shera readying the whole wro army for an attack to reclaim Garden.

cloud, Tifa, and Barret rode headfirst into the garden with Cloud on his trusty bike. Squall led the secondary attack as they closed in. Everyone else stayed behind to protect against a counterattack.

The garden was still and quiet with no proctor in sight.

"Squall, I have a bad feeling about this." Cloud said into his phs.

"Dont worry we have no activity in that area, continue." Squall said.

They continued deeper into the garden until they were at the quad, staring about 5000 proctors in the face next to their trained fiends.

"It is useless, just surrender!" one said coming forward. then one of Clouds soldiers shot that man in the head and the battle started.

to be continued...lol...
    fear the reaper

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    This is pretty good. ^^ Please continue when you have time. ^^x..
    yeah this is good,ive read it twice,cant wait to read the continuation.LOL..^_^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

9. The Following User Says Thank You to heartless For This Useful Post:

demonicloud (Sep 16, 2008)

Thanks

the sky filled with smoke and fireballs launched from both sides. the proctors slowly fell by WRO members or their own fiends.

"Cafeteria clear!" Tifa said.

"Garage clear!" Rinoa said.

"Infirmary clear!" Selphie said.

"quad finally clear!" Squall said.

Cloud arrived in the quad after all the other areas were clear, all that remained were some proctors cowering in front of the elevator.

they suddenly filed into the elevator and descended.

"Where are they goin?" Cloud said. Squall gulped. "Norg..." He replied with a shudder when he remembered the harsh fight needed to put him down the first time.

"Well, we need to get down there and finish this!" Cloud said pulling Squall to the elevator.

"Squall and I will handle this everyone else sweep the garden one more time!" he said, pulling Squall into the elevator. It descended all the way underground to a dark area.

Suddenly the ground shook as Norg appeared in his pod.

Without time to react, a light came from the two side pods and shot behind Cloud and Squall. The light connected with the wall behind them, opening a swirling portal that was sucking everything in. Within seconds the two of them were pulled into the portal, with only Norgs weird laugh echoing in their ears.

To be continued...
    fear the reaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast