+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Extraordinary Circumstances: How will you react???

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Extraordinary Circumstances: How will you react???

Ok, here is the situation:

+One night, your alone while reading your favorite manga. You heard a loud crash on your backyard's place. You went outside to see what really happen. As you get closer to the object that made the sound, you heard noises. The time you reached it, you saw a girl wihtout anything covering her body with a pair of wings with a glowing ring floating in her head. How will you react???

Ok, i'll post mine after I see several reacts of you.....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Extraordinary Circumstances: How will you react???

first of all i will say (ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god )
    then i run to help her or get off my jacket and covered her ....i will take to the home and ask her if you are lose your way to anime world or did fight with the some or some body fire you ...
    mabye that what i will do ??!!!
    Last edited by xxoxx; May 14, 2007 at 06:33 AM.

Foolish beating

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    You heard a loud crash on your backyard's place.
    My Backyard's place? You mean my place's backyard?

What would I do? Just kidding!

I'd probably start by thinking sarcastically "great, more weird s#!%.", then being carefull in case she's not that friendly (or the reason she's here isn't friendly), I'd ask her if she's alright & if she wants any clothes or any help. If she appears friendly enough, I'd take her inside & help her out.

By the way, have you been watching "This ugly yet beautiful world"?
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

+One night, your alone while reading your favorite manga. You heard a loud crash on your backyard's place. You went outside to see what really happen. As you get closer to the object that made the sound, you heard noises. The time you reached it, you saw a girl wihtout anything covering her body with a pair of wings with a glowing ring floating in her head. How will you react???

i cant actually say what i would do considering it hasnt happened
    i would just say greetings and continue on with what i was doing

I'll do it man.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd just stare and ask her who the hell she is if she doesn't say anything first. What comes next really depends on what answer I get, if I even get one.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

can really say exactly what i would do..but i first reaction would be a surprised one and then i would try to see if she needs help. assuming of course she is a friendly "thing."

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

First reaction? Most likely it will be an extremely blurring amount of questions resulting from a couple of seconds worth of observation. How old is she? Rape victim? Are those an actual halo and a set of wings? Is she dangerous? I wonder what size her breast are? Why the F*** am I reading a manga series and where did I get it? Why did I come out here like one of those stupid hicks claiming they are always being abducted by aliens? Where are her clothes? Should I approach here? I wonder if she likes rice and/or ramen?
    (Probably in the same order)

Like I said, lots of questions flying at me from all directions probably. Then the usual...invitation, place to sleep, conversations, later night supper or a meal, falling in love if it follows suite after a manga..the usual and basics. I am a fan of anime rememeber.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's what I'll do:
    • Look around to see if there's anyone else
    • See if she's hot
    • If she is, then I'll take her wings and her halo.
    • Fly myself to heaven, and score with more things like her.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast