+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Extraordinary Circumstances: How will you react???

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Extraordinary Circumstances: How will you react???

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Here's what I'll do:
    • Look around to see if there's anyone else
    • See if she's hot
    • If she is, then I'll take her wings and her halo.
    • Fly myself to heaven, and score with more things like her.
    Now now, I was thinking along those lines myself but I refrained from mentioning it. Who knows if that halo and wings lead to heaven or just some mountain top filled with sex craved abominal monsters that rape anything and everything they see?

They say the devil is disguised as the most unlikely person.

Plus, I think the "things" living in heaven might not succumb to your type of charm quite so easily rofl.

If I were you, I would get the chick on the ground first and start the bed post marking there. She flies man! It would be boring if both of you could fly, just takes away the unique aspect there.

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

For a start, I will be stunned, with questions buzzing through my head.
    Who is she? What is she? Is she OK? Where did she came from? Is she an angel?
    Then I'll ask if she's allright, depending whether she looks friendly and capable of understanding our language.

If these are correct, I'll offer some clothes to her whilst avoiding giving her the false idea of me being a pervert.
    Then, we'll go to the house.
    I would have many questions in which I would want some answers.
    "What would my family think of her and what will they say? How would they react?" would be another question that will bug me.

And from there, who knows. But judging by many manga/anime of this calibre, there might be some romantic interaction between us.
    The lonely down-on-his-luck male meets a very special girl.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go crazy. i would think to myself, is this a joke or is this for real. i'd then bring her in my room and give her clothes to wear. ask her if she had a place to go or to stay. if she didint she would live in my room, in my closet like rukia did with ichigo. lol. she better be hot too.......

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

First I'd pinch myself to make sure that I'm not asleep, if that girl is still there then I'd ask if she's ok and give her my jacket. If she would be ok, I'd bring her in my house and try to find out wtf she is, how she had come here- what had happened and what should we do... I really wouldn't know what to do if she wouldn't know any of the four languages I know...
    Ateat I hope I'd do everything like this... that would be the best way, much better then starting to scream and running away... witch too could happen, you know...

P.s. I think that after most people had answered to how they would act in this situation, you could post another situation... this is quite interesting and it's good to sometimes think about things like that, because it will be much easier for us to understand what to do when something like this really happens...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Automatically I would assume Im hallucinating... Some bad flashback from my experimental days... Id ask if she was real, Id probably make enough noise to get the attention of someone else (I live in an appartment complex) and I'd ask someone else if they see her too...

Even if they said no, I would still talk to her... I always talk to my hallucinations. I would then probably assume, since I didn't take any drugs recently, that she is indeed an angel. And even though Im not hugely religious I'd assume, A: That Im pregnant with the second coming of Christ.
    Or B: Im dying. Or even C: that Im supposed to now BECOME religious and do something outragious in the name of God.

Id probably freak out until she goes away... then Id invite someone like my friend Nate or Andre over to drink the Kool-aid in my fridge and see if they start seeing angels too.
    ... Not Ever Again...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i would walk to her say WTF you just messed up my pool,and i think you need to pay for it lol.That would be one reaction,Or just take pictures of her/asking if she needs help learning are ways lol.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

+Oh, seems like several ideas had been shared. and some turned out with their own interest with that girl. hhhmmmm.....Weel, thats great... at least they shared....

+and I've seen someone mentioned this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    First I'd pinch myself to make sure that I'm not asleep, if that girl is still there
    +That woulb be one of the first moves I'll do... Its like, what the hecks goin on here??? Am I dreaming??????(slap face)....

+As long as her consiousness back to normal, several questions will be shoot by me(as what the others do), name, age, what happen, if that wings real, what the hecks that thing over your head, do you have relatives, want to stay with me for life(aww, do i really need to ask that????), and alot of things.....

+Next will be depending on the next situation, whether she slap me hard on my face or kiss me in my lips... it really depend on her next move.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

So, have you been watching "This ugly yet Beautiful world" lately, or when you started this topic? I got the first episode with a computer mag, & it does follow a similar story to what you've written here. I'm not dissin anyone, I'm just wondering.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast