+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Extraordinary Circumstances: How will you react???

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Extraordinary Circumstances: How will you react???

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    There's two answers I can give you.

One, I can decide to not take you seriously and say that is just the way it is, and .

Or, two, I can give you a thoughtful answer which I don't think you really care to read about anyways. But I'll still give it to ya.

I assume that in Japan, the neighborhoods are a lot safer and the crimes are a lot lower. But for me, living here in the US and a ghetto neighborhood guess what my first reaction is? It is, "Oh shit, someone is trying to break in and rob my family." Perverted thoughts are one thing, but regardless I'll never let anyone I don't know inside my house. Heck, a while back in the news, a family used their little girl as bait to get the attention of an old couple while the parents went into the house to steal stuff. So there ya go.

On another note, I believe that my first thoughts wouldn't be perverted. My first thoughts would be a lot like if the Kool-Aid man were to jump into my house through the wall saying "OH YEAH!" and I'll be saying "OH NO, bitch, you trashed my wall, you better fix it" Same applies to the angel that fell into my yard, "you broke my deck!"

After that, the perverse thoughts, because she's gotta pay for my broken deck.
    I appreciate your thought out, well put description that basically sums up the fact that not all men's first thoughts are perverted. However taking the cirucumstance souichiro_arima gave us, I'm pretty sure your first thought wouldn't be "this naked woman is trying to rob my house". So, in short, I suppose it is just human nature for a man to feel this way, but that not all men are impulsive or whatnot. It depends on the individual and what he believes to be right.

Newbie Aerin is off to a good start Aerin's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Extraordinary Circumstances: How will you react???

I would try and find a way to sneak her into my room without getting caught. Hey, I've gotta keep control in that house! Who knows what would happen if my family found out!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Why must men be so perverted??! I do not understand! A guy in an anime or manga would have asked who she was, given her clothes or a blanket and taken her inside! Sensitivity!!

Real life sucks.
    It's a little hormone called Testerone. It's the driving force in many men's minds. Personally, I prefer to think with the brain in my head, not the one lower down. It does provide a few, interesting sugestions, but it's not in control.

If it was someone of my own gender, in other words male, I think I'd be a lot more careful. Another effect of Testerone, it can cause increased aggresion. I'd still do the same, check for danger, see if it needs help, just more carefully. I'd probably be in more of a hurry to give him some clothes though.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i would take a pic first as proof that this really did happen
    then i would offer the angel some clothing then send her
    on her way so i could go back to reading my manga becuase i was
    at a really good part of the story , and would want hurry back
    to it.

naked angels just dont have me react in an alarming way
    since i see naked angels anyway with the manga i read is
    full of them so yeah no big deal for me to just help her out
    nad then ask her to leave
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I would of panic crazy yelling OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! After over reacting I would carefully give her a blanket, quietly take her to my room (Parents)(Sigh), see i she can fit my cloths, and talk to her of what happen and is there anymore of her kind.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    +One night, your alone while reading your favorite manga. You heard a loud crash on your backyard's place. You went outside to see what really happen. As you get closer to the object that made the sound, you heard noises. The time you reached it, you saw a girl wihtout anything covering her body with a pair of wings with a glowing ring floating in her head. How will you react???
    I stare at her, mentally calculating how many drinks I had, vow never to drink that much again, walk inside and go to bed.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    I stare at her, mentally calculating how many drinks I had, vow never to drink that much again, walk inside and go to bed.
    My hero

I'd most likely do the same thing if I were in your position.
    That is, old enough to drink.

Damn, and I just gave it away.

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

......lol...probly hit myself a few times to make sure im awake...then look to if shes ok...because if shes not.I got a long ways to drive from WA to mexico >_<.Theyd put her in area 51 if the government foud out....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast