+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fallen Through

Newbie COWBOYsnowblind is off to a good start COWBOYsnowblind's Avatar
    Thanks

Fallen Through

This is a story pertaining to the anime world it stars ME cowboysnowblind will be known as Xaviar and a few of my friends the so called anime worlds are bleach, naruto, and dragon ball z so sit back and enjoy!!

Thanks

Re: Fallen Through

Our story begins with our young hero Xaviar hes a rather smart boy who wants to break away from the real world. Also he is always distant from reality and others the only thing he can relate to is the wonderful world of anime. On a boring Sunday afternoon he was entranced watching an episode of Bleach when "Xaviar get down here this instant"
    "but mom just a few more minuets "
    "did I stutter?"
    Just as Xaviar was beginning to walk down the stairs he hears Ichigo yelling his name "XAVIAR" he thought to him self "Is he talking to me, noooooo" then
    Ichigo yelled some thing that assured him "Xaviar you take one more step you'll regret it!" so our hero ran back to his room like a rush of cool wind he was there in no time but he wasn't prepared for what will happen next.

Thanks

Re: Fallen Through

When he entered the room an energy pulled him into the television this was a trip like no other as he was traveling he was screaming not out of fear but out of pain for the fact that going from the human world to the anime world at such a fast pace can be FATAL will our hero make it there alive? well of course there will be no story without it. As our hero flies through the vortex at break neck speeds he is given a new identity SNOWBLIND and then like a cannonball he shot out of the sky straight into a sky scraper there he will fight his first hollow
    "hmmmmm a fresh soul to eat" said the hollow with a chuckle, and as if he new what he was doing he draws an energy sword and just like a flash of lightning it was over Xaviar or Snowblind has come out victorious it was at that instant Uryu sensed a familiar power, yes the power of a quincy as soon as class was over Uryu tells the gang what he sensed and they headed to the battle site, but it was pointless because by the time they showed up our hero was gone, now completely melded into the anime world he could be anywhere. After fighting the match he had a strange sense of he was home from there on out he started slowly forgetting his name and began living normally but someone or rather something broke him out of the trance, KABOOOOM "you thought you could win that easily suddenly like a train ramming him in the face it all came back to him as the memories reentered he was cut short and was killed......WHOA wait we cant kill the main character like that
    but nobody would be expecting it its perfect
    no shut up let me drive
    Ahem ok so where we left off....as the memories reentered instead of dying he suffers a great amount of amnesia luckily he was saved by nun other than Uryu. When our hero comes through he only remembers one thing, his name "What your name and where are you from?" yells Ichigo angrily
    "look all i can remember is that im called Snowblind"
    "what is that some kind of code name?"
    "no i think its my name"
    just then Urahara walks in "let me talk to him" so they start talking. A few minuets later Urahara walks out with a sad look on his face
    "whats the matter?" asks Orihime
    -sigh-"remember i tried summoning a powerful worrior from another world to help "I remember im the one that called out to him and he never showed"
    "well he did show at the wrong point"
    "then where is he we could use his help"
    "he was the one you were yelling at" the room was silent every one felt guilty for they thought they took him away from his world for nothing but unbeknown to them that wasn't the case the hero wanted to part from his world.

+ Reply to Thread