+ Reply to Thread

Thread: False Messiah

Otaku seraphim is off to a good start seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks

False Messiah

T.T i want this to be a game >< like seriously, i'm forcing a writers block just not to spoil things, but anyway, a crit said i gave too much info on this one, but ohwell >< here goes

False Messiah

Prelude

This was the unwritten history of how the world ended

The great elders spoke of the end, end of all creation and all human kind. Humans don’t look forward to it, nor believe it, for the end was just like any other day, but unlike those days, everything just stops.

No sound was heard, no movements were seen, everything was just... dead, thus happened the destruction of all the living.

But the high Genevan Meisters made sure that life would still exist, and so the Messiah 12-12-12 was produced.

A project that was top secret and was founded by lives of millions that had perished that day.

They were sent out to re-create worlds before the great destruction; result of this project was neither fail nor success.

They did recreate the world, so happened the greatest man made creation that no one ever realized was a machine called Earth.

Humans tried re-creating humans as well, but unlike them, these humans were mortal, they were failed experiments that had to suffer the fate of destruction in a short period time.

Messiah 12-12-12 was a failed project for the world always end up stopping like Geneva, where in everything freezes over, so they fix it and fix it and fix it, but eventually, earth still suffers the same fate.

Came a time that they were able to come up with a solution for the problem, the Animo Eterno, the greatest power source ever known to exist was a girl named Lian who has been frozen by the Gods for centuries time for reasons unknown.

Resurrected to give power to the machine called earth, she was just a child in the center of the world and they called her the core.

Geneva and life was recreated, everyone had planted memories, recalling everything about Geneva, but not that day that it all stopped.

As if nothing ended life moved on, but everything was different, everyone knew of project messiah and worshiped them, every one wanted to be saved, knowing the end is near, but what they don’t know is that…

It did end…

Everything was just false salvation for false memories and false existence.

Messiah 12-12-12 left earth without a trace, but they made a promise of salvation that may never come.

With arguments that never ended the world was split into 7 kingdoms, Leonart, Lubelia, Carmel, Aida, Bevel, Lunalil and Barabia, the seven kingdoms known to men as continents, all named after the great leaders that was entrusted by Messiah to lead, but in centuries that came they all perished and only their names were left to be remembered.

Carmel grew to be the largest and the most powerful kingdom there is.

Its ruler King Draco Carmel II was given 3 Miesters to look over him, believed to be the most powerful man, he was a mere pawn for the one meister great scheme.

One Meister was above all of them, the most powerful man on Geneva was a man who created the Empire, and his name is Creed De Paulette.

The Empire stands in Celis the biggest country in Carmel, surrounded by sandy desserts and vast wastelands, but the city its self in an oasis from paradise.

The Empire is in a city called Rior, a fortress precisely on the center of the earth, surrounded by the Carmelian Deserts with crystal walls higher than the skies, reaching out into the horizons, into space, over it and beyond.

No one was allowed to enter, only The Empire’s men, and Celican Nobles were granted direct access through the gates.

People tend to ask why that was so, why they weren’t allowed to enter, and why the empire were so strict about it

So Celican Rebels were formed to rise against the empire, but they were over powered and were executed.

It was not a war, it was a massacre, millions of innocent Celicans were killed with just accusations of associating with the rebels, and so they feared The Empire, the most powerful force there is, and the man who rules them all is Creed De Paulette.

Anyone who opposes just vanishes and no one dare speak of it, everyone who attempted to break in never returns, id ever they do, they are just mindless Zombies lurking around the dark city.

This wasn’t Messiah 12-12-12 wanted for the humans, power hungry and salvation fanatics.

This mankind’s future…

A mystery…

*False Messiah * Bleach Dynasty *Call me Ruru-chan*

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: False Messiah

WOW^_^!
    GreaT!
    I was sure to read an interesting story...
    after read it...
    I liked the begining of the story...
    Please can you make some more?
    I liked to read it!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Thanks

Hmm, all i have now are character Bio's, but the story, i dont wanna write it yet lol, i think i want this as an RPG too *sighs*

thanks ROH ^^

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok! then seraphim...
    Its your decission so go for it!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Thanks

lol, i wrote a chapter anyway, its terrible, i'll try reading more books to know more about writing ><

Messiah Chronicles
    Chapter 1 – Fix

In a dark alley along the empty streets of crimson valley lays a kid with spiky white hair, and a mark symbolizing the moon on his right shoulder.

He was weak and it almost seemed like his dying, he only had enough strength to breath. In a corrupted town where everyone minds there own, there was no place for him. But then he came along.

“Hey Kid, you okay?” a huge guy wearing a black robe, he lent a hand to boy“Can you speak?” he looked up and saw him but just stared and said no words.

As the hiding moon hid no more the kids eyes turned crimson red and gave the guy a shock “Those eyes, I know of those eyed” He closely looked over at them as the kid stared over as well.

“But it can’t be” he sighed as he stood up the kid started mimicking his expression and stance.

“Max! What on earth are you still doing there? Were gonna be late!”

The other voice startled the kid knowing it was different from the guys voice, “Hey why are you scared?” He asked as the kid hid behind him hiding from the other person,

“I always knew you scared kids Rain” Max laughed teasing the person named Rain

“Kid” Intrigued she took a quick look behind Max and sighed sating “Another rag you picked up, how ever are we gonna feed your lost boys?”

Max smirked as he held up his arm showing his manly biceps and giving it a smooch, it completely shut her up with her eyes almost popping out blushing a little, but it was impressing how she quickly regained her composure and said.

“What ever Max, but this is the last time that I would fall for that.”
    As rain walked away Max looked back at the gid and gave him a huge grin giving him a huge thumbs up.

“Now lets Fix you up” As max said the word fix the kid almost jumped up for joy and shouted the word repeatedly “Fix eh? You like that word?”

“Fix Fix Fix!” the kid started running around celebrating on the dark alley “Lets call you that then” snickering a laugh Max asked him to come along and introduced him to the world of the night walkers.

Intelligence, Strength and Trickery, that’s how they all survived the streets of Crimson Valley, and Fix learned that all from Max and the night walkers

Fix never really knew how to talk, and his first word was his name, his looks were different from everyone, and had exceptional skills in most everything he does that it came to the point where in he convinced Max and everyone else who knew of him, that there was more to him that everyone knew, something different, something…

Life changing…

--10 years later--
    “Gunner I need a gunner!” 10 years have passed, like a blink of an eye Fix grew up to be one of the best Walkers there is. “Fix it now, do it FIX!” he was the trainee gunner of the Walkers, well aimed and never misses.

But there is one flaw, his greatest flaw was laziness, everything bores him, everything was a game.

“Relax Kayla, its not like you cant kill an E type beast on your own at your level” Aiming he jokes around and misses on purpose

“Stop kidding around Fix, get us this hunt already, I don’t wanna answer to Rain again! You get that!”

Kayla got recruited right after Fix got in, they grew up together like siblings.

She was the top assassin and Fix the gunner.

“Net!, there’s a net ahead of you!” Fix yells over the mic but eventually “I’m not stup.. AHH!” she always gets distracted.

Kayla’s weakness, lack of concentration on everything else, unless it involves Fix, it just proves that even the best of the best has their own flaws.

“Kayla?!” But dependable as always, Fix always comes to the rescue when his team gets caught in a hitch “Hang on”

Seeing the demon beast almost getting her he jumped from the building he was at and had air skates that allowed him to run on thin air with incredible speed.

In a split second he was in front of the beast, shot a bullet right cross its skull killing it completely as it turned into a core stone.

He fell into the floor then looked up at Kayla and gave her a thumbs up like his mentor “GAH!” it always frustrated her

“How much more can you be like Max?!?!” Trying to kick him she for gets an important detail about that day, “Relax there Kay, I’ll save you” elated by the view of her… down town, she roared in anguish and kicks him “Get me down already you perv!!” She was wearing skirt that day.
    --

Getting her down from the net she punched Fix as she glided away with her Air Skates “I can still see it from here” she

From the floor he still teases her noticing that the sun is almost out, it reminded him of the first time he saw the sun, and how long it has been since he was taken care of Max “I guess its time for School then”
    At day the night walkers function like normal people do, they go to school ,have false jobs and keeps an eye out for the empires men. At day fix is a high school student on Raccoon High on Rior, the biggest city there is in the world.

It was his first day as a high school student “So this is rior huh?” arriving he was amazed by the place on how well it was built, on how many people there were from all over Geneva, “I guess there’s no turning back now” He taught looking up on the seemingly peaceful skies of Celis.

“Fix!!” but ringing from afar, his focus was broken hearing his name being called “You’ve got to be kidding me?!?!”

+ Reply to Thread