+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farm Days

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Farm Days

This story takes place in the world of bleach! It has almost nothing to do with anyone from bleach, at this moment anyway. I do plan on having them in my story sooner or later!

I heard a noise behind me as I I stared up at the sky. I was going to turn my head to see who it was but I could tell by her voice that it was my sister sakura. "You said that you were gonna wait for us." I smiled to myself and turned my head to look at her. She stood pouting with her hands on her hips. I saw that she had my daughter, amanda, hiding behind her. "What do you mean? I never said that!" She stumped her foot and glared at me,"Yes you did. You told me that you would take me and annie to see the meteor" I felt a smile start to form as her eyes began to water."I can't believe you left us at home. You know how much I love to look at the stars" She turned around to wipe her eyes as Amanda glared at me. I sat up and patted the ground beside me."It hasn't happened yet you big baby. Come over here and sit down."
    As she walked over I layed back on the ground,"You knew that I had to leave you to your exercises or you would have just slacked off. By the way, I seem to remember telling you both to meet me at the house in about a hour from now.So what happened? " I tilted my head and saw that my sister was blushing. She sat down between me and Amanda and looked up at me." I was sort of worried because they told me you were on your first job since retirement and they said that hadn't made it back yet. I started to wonder where you were at so I started looking around because I thought that you may have..." She sniffed and wiped her eyes with her sleeve.I could tell that she was thinking of our parents. "You must have forgotten that I promised you that I would not die until I saw you get married.I intend on keeping that promise." She wiped her eyes again but I could tell that she was feeling a little better.
    I saw Amanda's head pop up and she turned frightfully to me.I shook my head and touched a finger across my lips to tell her to be quiet.I scratched my chin and stood up brushing the dirt off my jeans. I picked up my sword and strapped it to my back,"Okay I believe that you were looking for me, but I know a way to find out if you have really been doing your exercises.And she can help me. "I shot my arm out past my sister and grabbed Amanda.I picked her up by the waist and began to walk away. I turned her around in my arms and saw that she was frowning. I put her head up against my head,"I know whats there Annie, please just try to act as if your clueless about the situation."I raised Amanda up by the waist,"Do you want to get on my shoulder ?", Amanda nodded and I put her up onto my shoulders. "Hold on tight, we are leaving the crybaby here", I stuck my tongue out at my sister and started to run. My sister hopped up and started to chase us.
    "Me and Amanda are going to see the meteor shower without you", I began to skip as I teased my sister. I turned around to see my sister fuming at us. As we picked up speed the colors around us began to blur. I looked back at Amanda to see her covering giggling."Wait for me you brute. How come Annie gets to ride on you and I don't. You guys suck!", My sister ran after us as if she were angry but I knew that she was really having fun. "Hurry up or you will miss it." My sister seemed to be slowing down every few steps. I looked at amanda and saw that she was still smiling but I could see in her eyes that she was worried."I told you not to worry. Smile for ten minutes and it will all be over." As I whispered to her I suddenly felt two intense evil auras directly behind us. One of the auras seemed to gush out while the other was so small that it seemed to be apart of the other one. Amanda's hands let go of me and her arms tightened around my neck."This is not good", I wispered to myself. Thinking fast I stopped mid-jump and my sister almost flew past me. I grabbed her and turned my head to face amanda. She was still smiling but I felt her arms squeezing tight against my neck. I knew that she could feel the evil aura and I was glad that she never had the chance to experience who they were. Even at my level the thought of fighting those two sent fear up my spine. I smiled at her and decided that I would reward her tonight.
    A figure moved just out of sight but it was slow enough for me to see it. It wore all black and had a white caged bird elmbem. This brought back memories I had tried to forget for a very long time. I held my sister like a baby as I ran. A slight motion beside us almost made me show them both the real reason I had to carry them. Luckily the figure had stepped on a weak branch, lost his footing and was sent flying into a tree. The pressure I was feeling could only be from two people. I knew that it would almost be impossible to beat those two while protecting amanda and my sister. My only avalible option was to run away. Even after all these years I knew that my running speed has never diminished. It is still only matchable by ten people in this world. I decided to go slow at first, then build speed if I was forced to."Babygirl I need you to hold on as tight as you can. I will show you guys more then half my speed."
    I tensed my leg muscles and pushed off the ground. I heard Amanda and my sister squeal as I shot forward faster then anyone had ever showed them before. I must have shocked the people behind me because the auras suddenly stopped.The evil auras behind us suddenly got weaker and I knew that the biggest threats were gone. I could have kept running but I felt three approaching, auras and decided to slow down. After slowing down I saw that the tree people were ruining up to meet me.I shook my head and I saw Amanda touch a finger to her lips and point to my sister. They nooded as they approached. This was not the first time they had this kind of situation. I looked at my sister,"Here are the rest of the party members."The three people combined with ours as they made it beside us.
    They turned out to be my most trusted subordinates: Monta "Ichi" Uraichi, Sonji "Baby Bear" Poruquiz, and Saka "Crimson" Rose. "So are you guys ready to see the meteor shower", they nodded and smiled at us. Suddenly Saka snapped her fingers and hit her head,"We forgot the snacks." I smiled and nodded at Sonji,"Can you take these two to the 'Fort'." He nodded and I handed him my sister. Amanda seemed reluctant to leave me." I can help too." I shook my head,"We already have enough people so you just have to wait for us like a good little girl."She lightly kissed my lips before she hopped off my shoulders and onto Monta's,"See you in a few," I waved at them as Sonji and Monta began to sprintfull speed away from us.
    Mr. Fangs

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Farm Days

"You spoil sakura way to much love"Saka pulled out a scrunchie and pulled her long hair into a ponytail. I shook my head and stared at her."To think that she has one more week until she has to face the reality of this place.Until then I do not want her to be involved with this world.By the way you need better excuses little miss cornball"We stopped running and she turned to face me. I closed my eyes and smiled as I felt the wind rush past my face. I opened my eyes to see Saka's fist an inch from my face. I slid my tongue out and licked her knuckles. She smiled and unclenched her fist.
    I felt her her trace a finger on the scar on my face,"Such a loving brother, father...and husband" I grabbed her hand and touched her cheek,"Amanda still does not know that you are her mother... She acts like you so much that I can't really tell how nobody guessed that you are the mother. Its so obvious."Saka blushed and stepped away from me,"To bad I'm not your wife anymore. I have to admit I miss ya sometimes. As proof I'll let you have all the fun tonight. See how rusty you've gotten."She covered her mouth and giggled as I rolled my eyes at her,"Wow you too... Anyway I really wish we could be together again but the captain general had to outlaw us from doing that."
    I shook my head and shrugged, "You know he told me that they just finished rebuilding the area I destroyed. They still don't know who gave the order to kill you. Even if it was supposed to be for, as they put it, the good of all humanity I still think they went too far." I turned around and took the sword off my back. I stabbed the sheath into the ground and made sure that it stood firm."Its a good thing He did not have to fight me too long. I probably would have killed the bastard in that state. Good thing you saved him when you did. I still do not know what happened during that fight." I put a hand on my chin and began to scratch it,"I just remember waking up shirtless, holding both Noodles and Misty in fighting position. Even stranger was the captain standing in front of me in his fighting stance. That frightened me to the point that I dropped my swords to the ground and backed up a step.Then there was the throbbing pain in my head so I put my head in my hands to sooth it. I did not know what was going on but I ran over to you and you showed me our baby before I passed out."
    I sucked my teeth as I watched Saka stretch her back. I knew that she was ignoring me now. I did not mind though. She still had beautiful legs and a nice tight butt. I reached out a hand and longed to touch her butt. I stopped myself short and drew my hand into a fist."Why did he have to put you in my squad.The basturd knows how I still feel about you." I turned around and swung my fist. My hand connected with a massive hollow causing it to fly backward."I guess I have to release my anger out on you guys then." One monster attempted to jump on Saka while I was charging another but was stopped short by her own version of my punch. I smiled at her, "And thats why I still love you."
    I unsheathed my fabled sword and tested the weight. It felt a little heavy but not any different then the last time I used him."Hello Noodles,old friend. Its been a long time since we played.", I stepped forward as a wall of hollows rushed me."Bankai"A feeling that I had not felt in so long washed over me. I lifted my head and roared in delight. I could tell that Noodles also enjoyed releasing the power we were restrained from using for more then eight hundred years. As I proceeded to annihilate the massive swarm of monsters, I wondered how I looked now. In the old days everyone said that my fighting style was so graceful that it looked as if I were playing around with the enemy. There was only one time it was referred to simply as destruction.
    The captain general once told me that I was the scariest opponent he had ever encountered in his life time. This had come from the guy that had to kill about 200 "menos grandas" by himself to protect the human world. He said that it was as if he were fighting the devil-himself. I also heard from the other captains that I also forced him to use his legendary "Bankai". They said that my body's composition had physically changed more then usual did as well. I was said to have received many blows that would have instantly killed any captain class fighter, but they had been barely enough to scratch my skin. They said I kept getting up, no matter what I was hit with. They said that even the most powerful ki attacks were ineffective. The captain general told me that he used ki spells that had been made illegal to even research. Many people including myself, hoped that I would never have to go into that state ever again.
    I stabbed my sword into the ground and froze the sheath with my ki. I snapped my fingers and grabbed the hilt of my sword causing the blade to glow red. I felt a familiar throbbing from my sword. I stabbed my sword back into the frozen sheath and watched a huge dark red cloud of steam erupt from my sword. I was surprised that I remembered the ritual I always used to get the blood off my swords blade. I turned around and saw saka smiling at me."Still as graceful as ever.", Saka looked at her clock as I pulled off my shirt to put on a clean one. "Three minutes and thirty-one seconds. Tsk. Tsk. Your time went up a minute. You must be eating too many sweets." I threw my dirty shirt at her. She laughed at me and dodged out of the way of my shirt and into my arms.
    "This brings back memories. I fell for this when we first started going out", She looked up at me as I wrapped my arms around her," Remember what came next?" She smiled and nodded. We brought our faces close together and our lips brushed against each others. I pushed my head forward and fully connected our lips. The memories of our life together played in my head. "Busted", I backed my face away from hers and turned my head up. Monta stood upside down on a branch. We frowned at him and seperated. Saka fliped him a bird, "Screw you ichi." Monta jumped up or rather down and landed on his hands. He uprighted himself by handspringing forward. We clapped at him and he bowed to us.

Well thats the end of chapter one!!! Please give me your thoughts
    Mr. Fangs

Newbie THE BEAST is off to a good start THE BEAST's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Farm Days

wow. That was ALSOME dude you got to continue it wouldn't be right if you didn't
    Don't mess with me unless your looking to die

+ Reply to Thread