+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A gateway to a better life

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A gateway to a better life

Thanks a lot!!this really means a lot to us!!and we'll try not to let you wait too long!!thanks again!!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    WOW!!!!i love this story already!!write more please!!!!!i want to know wat happens next!!!please hurry!!!
    wow it really rocked!! the story is soo good that u can atucally picture it in side ur head!! it was truly awesome!! i can't wait till the second chapter
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Newbie jessie may be famous one day jessie may be famous one day jessie's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey sry for the late post
    Here's the second chapter!!

*I was panting really hard. It had been such a long time since I ran this much! I couldn't believe it had taken me nearly ten minutes to find my mother's locket and the amulet of necromancy but thankfully I had gotten just in time to the enchanted room.*(thought Hailey).

"Leave her alone, as you can see she doesn't want anything to do with you."
    Prince Aikka's words to King Jacob were like a stab in his heart. King Jacob freed himself from Prince Aikka's grip.
    "What did you do to my daughter?" asked King Jacob.
    "I didn't do anything, it was all your doing. Don't worry you'll have a lot of time thinking about it in the dungeons," said Prince Aikka with a smug look on his face.

King Jacob turned around quickly casting one of his spells to freeze Prince Aikka but Prince Aikka had seen through King Jacob's strategy. He had already withdrawn already withdrawn his magical sword and a flash of lightning bolted from it, before King Jacob's spell had reached Prince Aikka. The lightning struck King Jacob and he fell unconcious on the floor.

Kairin and Prince Aikka dragged King Jacob to the dungeons and locked him up with his men.

Kairin and King Jacob were nowhere to be seen. Five minutes had already passed since Hailey reached the enchanted room. Suddenly she heard some voices approching. For a split of a second her heart lit up until she noticed that the voices weren't those of her relitives but of Prince Aikka's men.She panicked and tried to find a way to escape. She found a scroll which contained a transport spell which opened the portal. Aikka's men heard a noise from the next room and they rushed to see what it was. Hailey knew that they were comming for her so she quickly grabbed her belongings and the scroll and went into the portal. They reached the room only to find the portal closing behind Hailey and they went to report it to Prince Aikka.

Prince Aikka had just finished giving orders to his men when Kairin approched him.
    "Thanks for getting rid of my father, he was getting on my nerves."said Kairin.
    "No problem.He was getting on my nerves too. I've got big plans for us." said Prince Aikka.
    Kairin moved closer to Aikka and whispered seductivly,"Really? What plans?"
    Aikka lifted Kairin's face to his and said,"You know. Ruling this place. Building the strongest army ever."
    "Mmm. I like it!"answered Kairin.

An old lady and her husband where walking silently in the park when they stopped in surprise to what was lying on the grass. In front of them, there was an unconcious girl. The old man approched the girl to check if she was breathing. When he saw that she was fine he suggested to his wife if they should take her home. His wife agreed with him that they should take care of her until she regained conciousness. So they each took hold of her and headed home.

that's it hope you like it!!comment pls!now someday Adriana will post the next chapter!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

cool beans!!!!that was a great story!!!i was waiting a long time for you to post..T.T

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie jessie may be famous one day jessie may be famous one day jessie's Avatar
    Thanks

tkss sorry we took so long to write back, we'll try to post the next chapter quicker!!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay!!!!hope you do!!!!oh by the way it would be nice if you could look at my stories...

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh!!! Sorry to read it so late!!! I have problems with getting on...

Here was what I wanted to say when I read first chapter and the second was not yet posted:
    It' s cool.... loved the starting... but it went on too fast... It was like been pushed through a gallery with beautiful pictures not being able to take a closer look... Also- just because of the quick way you went through this, I couldn't realy understand why Kairin would do such a thing...

I just hope you cpntinue with closer descriptions cuz the idea seems very cool to me... I guess this problem appears just because you work together and it's harder...

Anyways... Nice work!!! ^^ I enjoyed reading this and I hope to see the next chapter soon!!!!

Now I've read the second chapter and I must say it is better... And I bet it will be better with the next chapter ^^ So I'm waiting forward to it!!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

hey thanks a lot for your comment!we'll try to learn from your advice!glad you like it!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast