+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A gateway to a better life

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A gateway to a better life

hey guys!!hope you all enjoy chapter 4.here it goes

Hailey opened the tap and water gushed all over her, washing away all the soap. She got out of the shower then she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. She entered the room where she found Elisa making the bed. While Hailey changed into more confortable clothes, the old woman took out a golden object from her pocket.
    "What's that?" asked Hailey.
    "My husband and I found this locket with some other of your possessions lying beside you in the park." replied the old woman.
    She trusted the locket in Hailey's hand.
    "This...This is my mother's locket. She gave it to me when I was little." said Hailey in astonishment, whilst regaining some of her memory.
    "So the name written on it is yours?"
    "Yes, I suppose so, that means my name is Hailey."
    She slowly opened the locket to reveal a photo of a woman with two young girls. Elisa approched Hailey to look at the small picture enclosed in the golden locket.
    "That beautiful woman must be your mother, so who's that girl beside you?"
    "I don't know."said Hailey.

Some days passed by. Elisa told Hailey that since she hadn't recovered all of her memory, she should stay with them. Till the time passes she should start attending the local school and Hailey excited by the old woman's idea intended to start the following week.

(Back at the kingdom, in a dungeon) King Jacob is worried sick about his daughter Hailey and finds a way to protect her.He called one of his men in the dungeon and told him his plan. He gave him a ring that would help him locate Hailey. King Jacob uttered a spell that teleported the man where Hailey is siuated. As soon as he arrived to his destination he started off on his mission. The young man found that Hailey was living with two old people and that she was going to start attending the local school so the safest way to protect her was to attend the school himself.

Sitting on his throne Prince Aikka is furious at his men because of their failure of not finding Hailey anywhere. Kairin entered the hallway and told Aikka not to worry as she will personally take hold of the situation concerning Hailey.

that's all for now!!hope you all like it!!and don't forget to comment!
    Last edited by Adriana; Jun 27, 2008 at 06:09 AM.
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW very nice story i really liked it .... i want to see more of your stories .... and the second chapter WOW what can i say .... good job ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it so far. It's good for two people working together, which can be difficult I know. I'm very interested to see where it goes from here.

I'm just me.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

ive just read it and i loved it,its a pretty interesting story,it rocks,and i want more..LOL.^_^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

school will soon be over and jessie and me are already planning to continue and finish up the story so we promise you that the story will evolve in something really intresting and we hope that you will all like it!so a little more patience hehe we''ll try to post chapter 5 in a few weeks!thanks for all the nice comments btw.
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    school will soon be over and jessie and me are already planning to continue and finish up the story so we promise you that the story will evolve in something really intresting and we hope that you will all like it!so a little more patience hehe we''ll try to post chapter 5 in a few weeks!thanks for all the nice comments btw.

WOW i can't wait until the school over to see what is that interesting something ..... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Newbie jessie may be famous one day jessie may be famous one day jessie's Avatar
    Thanks

So, summer has started and Adriana & me have finally gotten down to writing chapter 5. Here it is:

"Calm down!! Find your seats. Today we have a new student with us", announced the teacher as he entered the class.
    "Go ahead Hailey! Present yourself."
    She entered slowly in the class, "H-Hello. My name is Hailey Higurashi....."
    "She arrived in our town a week ago and now that half this term already passed, I hope that you all try to help her out", continued the teacher. Hailey walked past the other students and sat down behind a girl with long blue-black hair, who gave her a pretencious look. Although this was not the only look she got, as most of the guys were dazzled by her sight. No one could deny the fact that Hailey was beautiful but she was quite shy to show it off.
    Just as the teacher started the lesson, the girl sitting in front of her leaned round facing Hailey.
    "Hey, I'm Alexis!! It's good to see a new face around here, school is kind of boring. Wanna go to the mall after school?"
    "Emmm...sure why not.."
    "Can I come too?" remarked the teacher sarcastically. Hailey and Alexis jumped up startled at the teacher's voice.
    "Ooops, sorry sir." replied Alexis so that the teacher could continue with the lesson.

A couple of Prince Aikka's soldiers entered the great hall together with a group of villagers captured earlier that morning. The soldiers pushed the villagers to the floor so that they would kneel in front of Aikka.
    "We caught them trying to runaway", said one of the soldiers.
    "Put them in the castigation room! For trying to escape they will be severely punished!" exclaimed Prince Aikka.
    "NO...Wait!! I can be of great use if you spare the lives of these innocent people." spoke up one of the villagers.
    "And what can someone like you do for me?" asked the Prince.
    "I am a very skillful wizard and excel in the magic of revelation."
    "Your magic is of no use to me. Soldiers take them away!"
    "Wait!! Aikka, he would be of essential use regarding my plan in locating my sister." interfered Kairin.
    "You are always a step ahead of me", said Aikka clapping his hands.
    "No wonder we joined forces, and what's your name?" asked Kairin to the wizard.
    "Thank you for your kindness, I'm Dylan", replied the young wizard.
    "Ok, we have a deal. Soldiers take the others to the dungeons. Leave us alone, we need to refine this matter." ordered Aikka.

The soldiers left to the dungeons. Dylan turned around facing the villagers, reassuring them with his mystifying eye that he will do the possible to save them. Prince Aikka and Kairin took hold of Dylan and welcomed him into another chamber to discuss the plan.

Hope you all like it & it would be great if you'd comment.

Thanks

WOW good job Adriana and jessie ^_^ ... very interesting this chapter (5) i will print all of your chapters i hop if you don't mind ... it is very great ... =^_^=

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast