+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghost Story - Football Kids

Newbie dreaming saturn is off to a good start dreaming saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Ghost Story - Football Kids

I wrote this story during the ‘World cup championship’ last year and coincidently, during that time, the ghost festival in my country is nearing. On the day of the ghost festival, it is believed that the door of the Hell shall open and a lot of ghost and ghoul are out here, especially at night. So, everybody, stay home! WAAHAAHAAHAA!

This story happened when countries fighting (played football/ soccer) for the 'World cup Champion' title. It's happened in the finals, in a place called 'No-Name'.
    Female char.: Mariah (I'll call her M)
    Male char.: Ricky (I'll call him R)

M has a boyfriend, R who crazy about World cup and he's one of the Italy football team supporters. They'd spend less time together since the football match started. One afternoon, they're talking in a café; M is in a good mood because today is the day of the finals, Italy vs. France. R also very happy because he knew Italy is in the finals.
    "Tonight, the football fan club is showing the finals 'live' in a big screen TV. How about we watch the match together tonight? I come to pick you up, o k?" asked R starting their chat.
    "O k. since tonight is the last match and the closing ceremony of World cup. I want to celebrate with you too." answered M. Actually, M hate go to the football fan club, but she don't want R to be unhappy. To go to the football fan club from her house, they must go by a graveyard first and that's why M hates to go there particularly at night.
    They went back home. Then, it's time for R came and picked up M, so they went to the football fan club. The club is crowded with all the football team supporters. Some of them wearing France team jersey and some of them wearing Italy team jersey.
    Last edited by dreaming saturn; Apr 16, 2007 at 06:38 PM.

Thanks

Re: Ghost Story - Football Kids

"Ricky, did you saw a football on the roadside when we go by the graveyard? Something's wrong." M looking at R. M felt uneasy when she saw the football. "I know you hate to see the graveyard, so I'd drive faster to get here. Stop being superstitious and have fun." said R.
    The match is going to begins, so they tried to find 2 nice seats, but all the seats were taken except there're a lot of seats at the back, far from the TV. Then, M saw an empty seat in the front, near to the TV, so she asked R to go and take a seat there. "Go sit there. I'm not a football fan anyway, I'll sit at the back role." said M. Then, R nodded and he went to sit in the front role.

Thanks

The match of Italy vs. France has started. M is the only one sit at the back; she can see all the football fans that sit in front of her, watching the match. When they're still busy watching the 2nd half of the match, M felt a little bored, so she walked outside the club. Suddenly, she saw 4 kids playing football near the parking place. She asked the kids not to play near the cars because they may break the car’s window if they aren’t careful. But, the kids just took a quick look at her and continued to play football.
    "How could the kids' parent leave them here while enjoy themselves inside? What a bad parents!" think M walked inside the club again. She tried to find the kids' parent, but all of them, like their eyes and ears are glued to the TV, R too, no one heard her nor turned to look at her.
    Last edited by dreaming saturn; Apr 16, 2007 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks

M knows that she can't do anything but to go back to her seat. The 2nd half of the match has finished, but still no winner (it was a tie), so an extra-time has given. Not long after that, M is worried of the four little kids playing outside the club, near the car park. So, she walked outside and she went to the place where she saw the four little kids played football, but now, she sees and hears nothing. The four little kids' gone!
    "Something's wrong!" think M quickly went back inside the club. Inside there, R is looking for her, "Mariah, where'd you go? The penalty for the two teams is up next! After that, there'll be some foods and drinks. We’ll eat before go home, o k?" said R.

Thanks

"O k. But, I need to go to the washroom first." said M. M didn't told R what had she had saw because she can see that R is having fun and she don't want to spoil it, although she felt uneasy of what had just happened.
    So, she went to the washroom and tried to soothe her panic. Before she can think out some sense of what had happened, suddenly, she heard something; she looked around her and she saw a ball, a football, bouncing and then rolling near to her feet! There is no one here besides her and a football! Without ado, she panic and she quickly opened the washroom's door to get out of the washroom.
    Last edited by dreaming saturn; Apr 16, 2007 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks

A little kid standing in front of her as she's opened the door. The looks of the kid gave her more aghast. The kid's face or skin are too pale, like there isn't any blood in his body. Not only this, there's blood drippings from his nose. He is one of the kid that M saw at the parking lot. "Miss, have you seen a football?" asked the little kid.
    M is too afraid to answer him, she began to run and run back to the club hall. On her way to the hall, she turned and looked back to the kid while she ran. The kid is still standing in front of the washroom facing the washroom.
    Then, the kid turned his head 180 degrees to his back to look at M (only his head turned. His body didn't turn, still facing the washroom). M heard the ‘cracking’ sound of the bone of the kid’s neck when the kid turned his head 180 degrees to his back. The kid grinned at M. Finally, M is back to the hall where R and the others’ watching the match.
    Last edited by dreaming saturn; Apr 16, 2007 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks

The hall still crowded with all the football fans. The match had ended. Italy won! M saw her boyfriend, R, is cheering with his friend. M pulled R out of the crowd, "Ricky, I want to go home! Right now!" she shouts. R shock to see M acted so scare like this, "What's wrong, Mariah? Why are you so scared?" he asked. M starts walking to the door, "I'll tell you in the car. I want to go home, right now!" she said.
    So, M told R what she saw at the club and they left the club. When they're about to bypass the graveyard, R suddenly step on the brake, the car stop immediately! R steps on the brake because he saw something or someone running out of the graveyard, M saw it too!
    Both of them shivering and sweating. They saw a football bouncing on the middle of the road, bouncing towards their car. There're 4 little kids chasing after the ball. Both of them sitting in the car, they couldn’t move and they're too scared to move.
    The ball is bouncing and bouncing nearer to their car. So are the kids, nearer to their car...

-END-

+ Reply to Thread