Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guardian Angel

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel

Chapter 01: The Kiss

It was midnight time when a brunette decided to stroll down the pool side and get some fresh air. People were suffocating her back at the hotel, telling her what she should do with her life. She was old enough to decide for herself. She doesn’t need anyone’s help. She was actually better off without them. She needs to get away from them - from everybody – she needs to be alone and think things through.

She sat at the edge of the pool, half of her legs submerged in the cool water. She had always been amazed by the water. The idea of floating around, gazing at the bright blue sky and feel the water with her hair. The thought crawled inside her, boosting her confidence and unconsciously, she jumped off.

The fact of her not learning how to swim slipped her mind. She had the money but not the skills. And what was she thinking diving in to the pool just like that? She might as well drown as a punishment for being reckless.

“Help!” Her voice cried out, hoping someone would hear her. She panicked and started to flap her arms around, only making the matter worse.

“Someone save me!”
    She yelped again, this time drinking some of the pool water.

She was going to die for sure. No one would hear her, not at this hour.

So she just followed the flow, and let the water engulfed her.

~

“Hey. Wake up.” She felt a cold hand slapping her cheek. She coughed and gasped for air.

Someone saved her.

She slowly opened her eyes, came back to her senses and sat up.

“You alright?”

She gazed at her savior. He was one of the most beautiful creatures she has ever seen. He had blond hair, water dripping from each strand. His eyes were alluring, almost like the green see. His skin was obviously smooth (judging from the hand slap he gave her). And his lips a bit blue from the cold water.

He was like her guardian angel.

“Hey.” Voice low and bold. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her lightly.

“What?”

The boy sighed in relief and plastered a small smile. She was alright after all. “I thought you were a goner. It was a good thing I heard you screaming.” She felt her shoulders lighter but her heart heavier.

“What were you thinking back there? Were you trying to prove something with that little stunt of yours?”

“Well, no. I… wasn’t actually thinking back there.”
    She tried to smile, but was too embarrassed for herself.

The boy gave a little chuckle and patted her head.

“Well, whatever reason you had, I’m glad you’re alright.” He then stood up and squeezed his shirt until water came out. He held out a hand, offering help to stand. She grabbed hesitantly - suddenly feeling a weird connection - stood up and quickly muttered a ‘thanks’.

“Thanks for saving me.”

“Not a problem. Just be careful next time and remember to think things through.” He said, making her feel shy. “Well, I have to go now. My family must be worried. See ya.” He turned around to the other direction and gave her a small wave.

She smiled and bit her lip.

“He saved m-“. She couldn’t finish her sentence when she felt her lips warm. Usually, they would be freezing cold after being soaked. Unless…

… he did that?

No, he couldn’t. Never. But the possibilities…

She touched her lips.

Her heart accelerated.

It was her first kiss.

He stole her first kiss.

~

Please free to comment on it.

Criticisms are loved.
    Last edited by ayu; Aug 29, 2009 at 09:16 PM.

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guardian Angel

i'm curious to what happens next? keep going please!

"Tama-chan! "

ayu
    Thanks

I will I will. I'm on to the next chapter. Thank you for reading it dear! Haha. I love you for that. Thanks. Continue reading!

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

looking forward to the chapters, hehe and the story i posted is actually messed up, i need to tweak a lot from the story, but for now, im just posting what i write, kinda like a draft, then when i'm done with all i redo everything, but yah... im not very good with romance and stuffs so i hope your story would be a great reference

"Tama-chan! "

ayu
    Thanks

Chapter O2: The Meeting

“Elie dear, slow down. Don’t act like a pig in front of everyone. It’s like you haven’t eaten for days.”

The said girl did not even bother to look up to meet her mother’s eyes, for she knew she’d only receive some scolding. Besides, she didn’t even hear her; the volume of her iPod was deafening. And she wasn’t ‘pigging out’. She was just eating very fast.

“Darling, would you tell your daughter to slow down.” She went on again. ‘Darling’, who was busy reading the newspaper, tried to ignore his wife’s request, but failed to do so when she started babbling about ‘you-really-are-father-and-daughter blah blah blah speech.

“Elie, do what your mother tells you.”
    Jean said.

Elie rolled her eyes and did what her father ordered her; she never follows her mother, she annoys her to death. Mrs. Anne Frolocke wasn’t exactly the mother you’d want to be proud of. No, she hasn’t committed any crimes nor has some scary family background. She was just like any other mother; loving, caring and annoying. Sometimes, she wished that she’d just leave her alone.

“Please, do not be late for dinner later. Remember what I told you last night before you’d gone out for fresh air? We’re going to eat with the owner of this hotel. She’s a very good friend of mine, you know. We went way back from college. I’d expect you to act like a proper lady later.” Mrs. Frolocke said smile, remembering the good old days.

“Yes Mother.”

“Please be back before six o’ clock.”

“Yes Mother.” She answered.

“You may go now.”

Yes! I’m finally free.

~

Now to where the girl was a mystery, even to her. She wasn’t exactly sure where to look for her first kiss-thief. Who knows where the strange man came from; he’d probably checked out this morning or was still asleep. The possibilities were endless and it will probably take her for at least the whole day to find him.

So what was her point for searching for this young man?

Simple. He. Kissed. Her. Without. Her. Authorization. And her first kiss!

Her first kiss was supposed to be romantic and with someone she likes and not with some stranger.
    Okay, so he didn’t exactly kiss her but their lips touched! It’s the same as kissing.

Recalling the incident really didn’t help her much. Now, what was that man’s appearance? Who knew. She just remembered he had blonde hair and those deep blue eyes. She headed towards the pool area hoping she’d see him there. No luck. Next: The bar. No blonde boy there. Spa? Nope. Dining Area? Nope. Kitchen (Was she even allowed there?)? Nope. Entrance? Nope. Hotel corridors… Nope.

It was tiring to search for someone who could be anybody. Lucky for her there weren’t many blondes there. It was mid afternoon when she realized it was time for her to end her quest to find the thief. She looked at her wrist watch. 3:30 She still had two hours and thirty minutes before retreating for dinner. Wouldn’t harm her if she’d close her eyes and take a short nap now, would it?

~

The cold wind blew hard, making the brunette wake up from her short nap. The sun was almost out and the moon slowly reappearing in the night sky. Elie looked at her watch. 5:45.

Oh Shoot! I’m late! Mom’s gonna kill me!

With only fifteen minutes to prepare, she dashed off to her hotel room, hoping her mother wouldn’t notice that she was tardy.

~

6: 20

“I am very sorry Catherine. My daughter’s usually early…” Mrs. Frolocke apologized on behalf of Elie. “I don’t know what had happened to her.”

Catherine chuckled lightly and shook her head. “No, no Anne. I should be the one who’s supposed to apologize. I asked our families to have dinner together and my husband and son are not even here. I hope you’d forgive them."

“Children these days just don’t know how to come in time…” Mr. Frolocke laughed as he said the statement. The two ladies joined him.

“But Cathy dear, do tell me, where your husband is.”

“Oh, as usual, on a meeting. But he said he’ll be able to join us tonight... Speaking of the man himself!” She stood up to greet her husband with a kiss on the cheek, smiled and introduced her husband. “Anne, Jean, this is Edward Damascus, my husband.”

“Good to know you all. I apologize for being late. Please call me Edward.” Edward Damascus’s voice was low and deep. (Scary!) His face was stern but soft.

“Nice to meet you Edward.” The couple smiled. The man sat beside his wife and whispered to her ear. She whispered back. He closed his eyes and sighed. He mumbled something like ‘dealing with him later.’

“Now, how is your stay at the hotel? No problems I hope?”

“Oh no, no. No problems at all. Service is good and fast, right dear?” Anne answered.

“Yes.”

“That’s good to hear. I’ve heard from my wife that you have a daughter. Where is she by the way?”
    He asked, raising a brow.

“Well…”

~

O crap, I’m late. I’m late. I’m late! Holy shoot, mom’s gonna kill me for sure! Elie walked as fast as she could with her baby green dress bouncing around. She’d bump into a few people already and hadn’t even apologized for it. I’m sorry. But I hope you understand. I’m too young to die. Some glared at her and some gave her the finger.

Walk. Walk. Walk. Walk. Walk. Bump. Fall.

“Crap!”
    Elie fell. What the hell? Don’t you know I was walking you bastard!

“Sorry let me help you up.” Offering a hand.

She growled. “No thank you, bastard.” She stood up as fast as she could and went on. She hadn’t had the chance to look at the moron’s face. Oh well, she’ll get him next time. Right now, she needs to get to the dining hall without any distractions ahead.

~

“Sorry, I’m late.”

Everyone looked up to find a young lady with brown hair tied half and emerald orbs looking so tired and weary. Her mother was surprise to see her daughter looking so… so… disgusting.

“Elie dear! You’ve finally arrived!”
    Her mother stood up to hug her, which surprised her, and whispered she’ll be dead later and she should introduce herself properly. She smiled anxiously.

“My name is Eloise Antoinette Frolocke. Elie for short.” She beamed a smile.

“Ah! What a lovely daughter you have Anne. Pretty too.” Catherine praised her. “I’m Catherine Damascus and this is my husband, Edward.” She smiled at Elie.

What a pretty lady…

“I apologize for being tardy.”

“Oh honey, it’s quite alright. We’re still waiting for our son too so you’re not the last person to arrive.”
    And just what had happened before, a young man arrived at Catherine’s voice. “Oh, there he is.”

Elie turned her head around, only to find a very familiar boy.

“Everyone, this is our son, Allen.” Her eyes widened. Blonde hair, blue eyes…

“Hello. I’m Allen Damascus. Sorry I’m late.” He greeted everyone and smiled so enchantingly.

He was the boy from before.

The one from last night.

The one who stole her first kiss.

~

Please read and review! Thanks alot!
    Last edited by ayu; Mar 30, 2010 at 09:29 PM.

Tem
    Thanks

its great so far, keep the chapters coming, since its just the beginning, kinda seem like a manga i read before... but yah gud job as always!

"Tama-chan! "

ayu
    Thanks

Really? What manga? Could you tell me? Hahaha. Cliche I know.

Tem
    Thanks

i dont know, ive read a lot of romance manga, but stories usually come in pieces of puzzles that are put together

"Tama-chan! "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast