+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny fanfic- Part 1- Rain of Fire

Newbie SetoVampireTy is off to a good start SetoVampireTy's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Seed Destiny fanfic- Part 1- Rain of Fire

Hi! This is my first fanfic, and I really need at least five characters, fan-made that is. The original characters will also be in the stroy, and my own charrie will too, but I would like to base the stroy around some new people. If you want to add a charrie, please fill out this form in your reply for your character, oh, and just a note, I added a new group of peeps in the war, the Rouges, who attack anyone, and have no loyalty to anyone but their leader . . . . so yeah . . . .

Name:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Association: (Like the Earth Forces or any of the others)
    Gundam: (Optional. you don't have to be a pilot if you don't want to)
    Other: (This is for anything you might want to tell about your character)

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam, or Gundam Seed Destiny in any way, I am just an innocent fan who is in love with the show/manga.

Newbie SetoVampireTy is off to a good start SetoVampireTy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Seed Destiny fanfic- Part 1- Rain of Fire

Well, I might as well introduce my character

Name: Ishanzu Alita
    Hair: White
    Eyes: Scarlet, with a silver band around her pupils
    Association: Earth Forces
    Gundam: F.A.T.E. RLL-X (Freedom Acceleration Tri-stelar Edition)
    Other: Ishanzu lost her family (namely when her city was completely obliterated by one of the four factions. She was then picked up by the Earth Forces, and was kept until the Earth Forces had a scientific brake-through through genetic expairamentation. They used their discovery on her, not only turning her into a Coodinator, enhanceing her senses and abilities, but also obliterated her free will, turning her into the perfect, unstoppable moblie suit pilot. She still has feelings and rebellious thoughts, but can do anything other than what she was spescifically ordered to do. She was given the F.A.T.E. and is yet to be defeated. She despairs that she can't do anything to break away from the people who make her life a living nightmare, and has almost given up hope that she'll ever be free again, physically or psychologically. She was ordered to never give into anyone except her specified commanders, so she tends to be extremely violent, so violent that she has to be kept in a statis cell whenever she's not fighting in her moblie suit.

Holy crap . . . that's really long . . . .

Anyway, that's my charrie! I hope you like her!
    Why should I be the one to save you, when all you did was beat me down . . . ? -Ishanzu Alita

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Seed Destiny fanfic- Part 1- Rain of Fire

I'm guessing you're trying to get a roll play thing going here? It does kinda sound that way. The place in the forums those normally go is in the RPG - Role Playing Games, second last in the main block of forum content listings. You've kinda dumped this in the area meant for stories written by fans about their own characters, characters from existing Animes/Mangas or even both. If I've done it right, the link below should take you straight there.

Behold, a magic link

I've seen a few move around, so I'll mention a couple of details I know about. I know you gotta put your idea in the RPG Ideas bit first, to see if the forum Mods will let you have a go at it. If they say Yay, then you get to recruit people & start it up in the RPG Forum. Usually there's also a bit going in the OOC (Out Of Character) Chat area, so the people involved can talk storylines.

I'll admit, this does kinda look interesting though. I haven't seen Seed Destiny yet, but I have seen Seed. If need be, contact a Mod & get them to shift this to the right place. It would be interesting to unleash my custom Gundam in a universe other than the one I invented...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread